Speaker 1: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something to go for you. The reason they gave me donkey other day and I deserve that.
Speaker 2: You need to know.
Speaker 1: You need to tell them. I am tell them it's time for Donkey of the Day.
Speaker 2: It's a read.
Speaker 3: But you're so good at Charlamagne, you know what you want Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: Damn Chlomae who he's a dusky other day too.
Speaker 2: Then well, sexy red Donkey today for Monday, February twenty six isn't going to a particular person or individual. I'm casting a wide net, okay, It's just going to a false narrative that is being spread by people and individuals on social media. And I have to say in regards, I have to say networks like MSNBC too, not the whole of MSNBC, but I've seen a couple of articles on MSNBC blogs that have also pushed this false narrative. We were about to discuss and this weekend I was home and I woke up Saturday morning to a few people I highly respect and they sent me some commentary from Stephanie Rule's MSNBC showed the Eleventh Hour. I'm been on Stephanie' show. Before I know Stephanie all love and respect. I enjoyed a program she had assist on there named doctor Christina Greer, who is a political scientist at Fordham University, and they were discussing Trump sneakers. Okay, the lower third said Trump hawk sneakers and bid to attract young voters, and doctor Christina Grill was speaking to that, and then Stephanie Rule interjected and brought up myself in the good Brother killer Mike's name. Why I don't know, and then doctor Christina Grill went off, let's listen.
Speaker 1: We've had water, we've had stakes, we've had ties, and.
Speaker 3: Why don't I hear from the Charlemagne of God or the killer Mike's out there saying.
Speaker 1: Hold on because they need to read a book and or talk to a political science. Right. These are people who have massive platforms, they went massive influence. O. We're not just young people black men in particular. They are the ones who are parroting Russian propaganda, ones that you can find easily on Facebook, sort of saying, well, neither one does anything, so you know, I don't know. If you want to stay home, that's up to you. They refuse to lay out how far this train can go off the track? Right, how far Donald Trump can take us away from democratic ideals? This country is not perfect. Every black person knows that, right, but incrementally we have to actually work towards the ideals. We can't have people consistently telling young people, well, if you sit this one out, I don't think it'll make a difference, because you know, Joe Biden hasn't done anything for your community. Absolutely not. I mean we know that having debt relief for people who've gone to college that actually closes the wealth gap, right, so African Americans can actually start to buy a whole houses. I mean, the list goes on and on. So when you have people at Killer Mike and Charlote and the God, I think they are actually real dangerous threats to democracy.
Speaker 2: Wow, doctor Christina Grim myself and Killer Michael threat to democracy. We parrot Russian propaganda, we tell black people not to vote. We refuse to lay out how far this train can go off the tracks, how far away Donald Trump can take us from democratic ideas? I mean, man, with all due respect, everything she said about Killer Mike and myself is a complete lie, and her lie wasn't intentional. She didn't go on the eleventh hour and say I'm going to lie on Charlamagne and Killer Mike. Her liar is based on false information. Her liear is based off false narrative, false narratives that she might see on Facebook. See when you see a false narrative on social media and you don't do any independent research to see if what is being said is true, and then you go on a platform and repeat that false narrative, you are helping to push that lie. I know it's not intentional. Doctor Christina Greer is just a victim of false information, like so many of us are. It gets brought to my attention to lies. A lot of black political pungents speak on social media and in their group chats about myself. I'm fully aware of who says what Black people in the political space on social media who love Master Biden and the Democrats so much and they hate any critique of them, so they have all these things to say about myself and the Killer Mike. Listen, I don't have any problem with you disagreeing with us, but don't lie on us. Don't say we pushing Russian propaganda and telling folks not to vote, and please don't say I'm not willing to tell folks how far Trump can take us from democratic ideas. I don't even have to talk. Let's just run the receipt, because this is what I really want to get to.
Speaker 1: This is me.
Speaker 2: Earlier this year on Piers Morgan All the Way in the UK, Piers asked me about Joe Biden's you ain't black comments. If you don't know whether to vote for me or Trump, you ain't black. And this was my answer when he asked me about that. I think what he was trying to say is simply, you know, if you vote for Donald Trump as a black person, you may be voting against your own interests. Do you think that is true? Do you think you're voting against your own instress as a black American if you vote with Trump? Yes, I do, because you know, I feel like, you know, Donald Trump is a threat to democracy. And you know when you talk about a country that could be leaning toward fascism, because you have people in a party that are leaning toward fascism, you know, as a black person or any minority, I don't think you know, you would want to live under a fascist regime. And you know that's not something that's gonna fare too well for you. Let's go to when I was on Who's Talking to Chris Wallace on CNN. He asked me a simple question, what do I think of Donald Trump? Listen, what do you think of Donald Trump? I think Donald Trump is a fascist who does not care about democracy in any way, shape or form. So you think it would be dangerous for the country if he were to get back on the white I think I think that is I think that's an understatement, you know, And I think that's also the pickle that we as American people are in, right. I think that it's three options in twenty twenty four. You have Donald Trump, who's the criminal. You have Joe Biden, who represents the Cowarch, the Democratic Party of Cowarch they don't fight enough, and you got the couch. And I think, you know, the couch is votapathy. And I think a lot of people are going to choose to stay home in twenty twenty four, and that shit scare us. The one time that people should absolutely positively be terrified and be afraid of what could happen to democracy is next year. Oh, the magabots are getting information in my comments right now now. Listen, Am I clear yet? Because I'm consistent, I'm gonna play one more. This is me when I was on This Week on ABC with Jonathan Carl and Jonathan he Too asked me about Donald Trump. Listen, this is the first time in my life when people say things like, you know, this person is a democracy. It's absolutely true, and it's mind boggling to me that, you know, nobody is taking it as serious as I feel like they should. Like we watched an attempted cool of this country happen on January sixth, and everybody's acting like it was just a bunch of people, you know, while and at spring break, you know, down in Florida, like we literally watched, you know, people try to overthrow the government because they didn't like the results of an election led by a former you know president. If that doesn't cause a sense of urgency and people, I don't know what will. Is that the Russian propaganda doctor Christina Grire speaking about dose that sounds like someone telling people not to vote. Listen. I'm not even mad at doctor Christina grib because I understand how this happens, and this is what I want to say this morning Fox News that the phenomenal job of pushing the narrative they want out there. For example, if I'm in an interview and I say President Biden is an uninspiring can it with no man character energy? If I get on this head and I ask a question, is the Biden Harris administration a ticket that can win a November Because based off the low approval ratings, the low poll numbers, the fact Trump has now eve won criminal charges, the fact Trump is will want to be dictated, a poll show he still might win a general election. If I ask, are they a ticket that can still win? Or if I say, you know which I have, I think Biden should step aside for the good of the party because he himself said it's fifty other people in the Democratic Party who could beat Trump. When I say those things in the conversation, Fox will take those clips and turn them into stories. They constantly push the narrative they want out there to the American people because using those clips reinforces the narrative they are pushing that black people are off Biden. If you ask me, I personally believe what my guy Tim Ryan believes, and that there is an exhausted majority of people in America. It's not about race, gender, sexuality, and sexuality, none of that. Okay, it's just a bunch of us who are tired of it all. But I don't want to get sidetrack. Fox News does a phenomenal job of taking from these interviews what they want to push their narratives. Why doesn't the left do the same. There's not one interviewer I don't want America about the dangers of a second Trump presidency. But instead of amplifying those things, y'all follow the leader Fox News that is your daddy, because they are the cable news leaders. Okay, y'all make y'all commentary about the headlines they create. In regards to what I said, Saluthormedia dot com, Kobe Hall, that's my guy. Kobe wrote a fantastic article once about me discussing how Fox News only highlights my criticism of Biden, but never about Trump. And by the way, my Biden commentary is not rooted in whether or not he's done things for black people or not. Have I expressed those things before, yes, But in this season, I'm asking a simple question, is Biden Harris still a winnable ticket? I'm not saying nothing. David Axelrod hasn't said, I'm not saying nothing. Ezra Kline hasn't said. But y'all, black political scientists and pundits, y'all don't call them threats to democracy? Why because they're white men. You know That's why? Okay, I truly believe y'all not mad about what I'm saying. Y'all just mad as me saying it. I'm in the hip hop radio personality with no college degree, no political experience. What does he know? The rapper Killer Mike is just a rapper, Okay. The rapper Killer Mike and the hip hop radio personality shouldn't be the one saying these things. And you know what, I feel so bad for Mike because Mike not even saying nothing. Okay, this time last year, I was in the studio with Killer Mike and our beautiful black wives and our good brother, Little Duval, and we was listening to the album that would go on to win Rap Album of the Year at the Grammys. Michael okay, and Killer Mike said back then he was focusing on local politics in Atlanta and in Georgia, and he was focusing on his music. You don't want to talk politics, but the left gets so caught up in the conservative narrative that they took from Mike's two times he's spoken about politics over the last thirty days. Mike said on Bill Maher, ma he didn't want to endorse anyone, okay, so they bought it back up on the View. Can I played just a little bit of what Mike said on Bill Maher before we get out of here, played play with youself. I still like the policy that the old man had that I was supporting.
Speaker 1: I would encourage people to find who's supporting that policy and see what.
Speaker 2: No, I play what he said on the View. That's all they got, you know, I have to view clipping there. Uh no, oh my god. Well, anyway, Mike says, I supported Bernie Sanders. You should support the candidate most in line with progressive policies, the person who's more prone to work with progressives. He said on the View, I supported Keisha Lance Bottoms who works for the Biden administration, and I supported all these other Democrats in Georgia, and he named him. And he says you should follow and support the candidate they are supporting. If I'm Bill Maher, if I'm Sonny on the view, I'm looking at the camera and saying, oh, that would be Joe Biden. This is why Fox News wins because conservatives are just better at messaging. They put the narratives they want out there, and then the left debates and fights about Fox News narratives instead of simply creating their own. So it makes me wonder who y'all working for, because y'all hear us saying these things about Trump. You hear where we pushing people, But y'all don't amplify that. Y'all amplify our criticism of Biden. So who's really pushing propaganda? Please give all these folks pushing these false narratives about killing Mike and myself the biggest hull. All right, listen, black people, I promise you that you can criticize Democrats and still, you know, vote for them if you choose. You can criticize any elected official Democrats are Republican and still support them and vote for them if you choose. Okay, and don't let nobody tell you other watch all right, Well, thank you for that, donkey today minutes I needed to get that up. I'm not I needed to lay it all out. So if there was ever any confusion from anybody, they can just go listen to that. That's okay, that's all all right, stop lying.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: This weekend on Lifetime they had the documentary for Wendy Williams. Where is Wendy Williams? If you've seen it, let's discuss eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Had her son on there, her nephew, her family, her father, her manager, her publicist, everybody but the guddy. That's right.
Speaker 2: I ain't never seen that lifelong friend. I'm gonna tell you all that too. I've never seen that life, at least of the lifelong friend. I ain't never heard of the other person they had on this California Regina. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think.
Speaker 2: Maybe they are. I never see them.
Speaker 1: I know what you called, Where's Wendy Williams Money?
Speaker 3: Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. Let's discuss it. Did you see it? What were your thoughts? Let's have a conversation. It's the Breakfast Club in the morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull Lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey. When you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns.