Speaker 1: Alexis is the one that edited and put this podcast up for y'all, so if you have any complaints, it's at No No, No, no, no No at Brook Fox Place. I'm about at Brook and Jeffrey find us there on Socials and let's start the podcast.
Speaker 2: Get an ice pack ready because we're all about to get punched in the face with our hero of the week.
Speaker 1: I'm here a hug us Jeff's.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: In today's hero is a convenience store owner from Tacoma, Washington named Naif Quatsman, and he was working behind the cash register last week when at around eight pm, a guy came up to the counter, held up a knife and said, listen, this is a hold up.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this video is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I've seen it.
Speaker 1: It went viral.
Speaker 2: He demanded all the money from the cash register if you didn't see it, but Naif didn't panic. Instead, he calmly says, that's not a knife. This is a knife. Pulls out a giant machete. Oh my god, it's huge.
Speaker 1: It's like probably three feet.
Speaker 2: Long, just laying next to the register. So naiav starts waving the machete at the robber, and the thief stumbles backwards, then reaches into his backpack and pulls out a Samurai sword.
Speaker 1: Wait, who's got throwing stars?
Speaker 2: Just kidding, Yeah, the suspect with the machete an he waited for the police to arrive.
Speaker 3: But it would have been funny if they had gone back and forth. I got a grenade.
Speaker 1: Just a full cannon comes out of the back.
Speaker 3: So there's a longer story to this.
Speaker 2: Basically, the robber escapes because NIAF's wife gets in the middle of it, ends up getting caught by the authority. Like she interrupted, she did she felt bad for the robber. Yeah, seriously, she was like, I'm worried that he's gonna get hurt, so she steps in front. Robber gets away, ends up getting caught by the authorities, is brought to jail. He gets released the same day, goes back to the convenience store to threaten Naaf and at that point Naif's son and his friends tackle him and keep him in the market till the cops arrive and arrest him.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 4: Guys, I keep telling you, Yeah, what an idiot.
Speaker 2: Nif, his son and his son's friends are hero of the Week Honors, just edging out our own digital Jake for the shot collar question of the Day.
Speaker 3: Where's your machete?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 6: I lost to the quad knife guys again.
Speaker 3: You know it's okay, just give us some trivia and we'll forgive you.
Speaker 6: Well, they say the quickest way to instantly double your money is to rob a bank.
Speaker 1: Okay, where we were just at.
Speaker 6: However, I have checked with several lawyers and most of them told me it's not legal. Them probably don't attempt that. If you were thinking about the next fastest way to increase your wealth is to buy a professional sports team. Michael Jordan did it. Michael B. Jordan did it. Now we're just waiting on Brooks husband, Michael. We'll jump into the owner service.
Speaker 1: He would love that.
Speaker 6: And to help inspire Michael Fox today, you're gonna need to name the top twenty most valuable sports teams on Earth, a substantial financial edition of polenty of twenty. Oh, we're gonna start with the closest thing we have to a real athlete on the show. I say that with quotes. That's Alexis.
Speaker 7: I mean I immediately go to Messi and who he plays for.
Speaker 1: I know the Miami. It'd be like old like PSG or Barcelona that one one.
Speaker 7: That's where I'm torn on which it would be.
Speaker 2: But PSG, these are soccer teams that you're talking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're playing in the whole world.
Speaker 7: I feel like they've got to be on there.
Speaker 8: You're absolutely on.
Speaker 7: Boy'll like PSGJA.
Speaker 6: Paris and Yourmaine is not in the top twenty. It's around twenty eight or twenty nine. Bopping he does. But there's a lot of NFL teams, a couple soccer, a couple of basketball, no cricket teams on there. We'll see Joe Brook Europe next, Jack, think of think of large markets. Yeah, he's with a lot of history.
Speaker 1: Okay, i am gonna go really rabid fan base. We're gonna say Dallas Cowboys.
Speaker 6: Oh, Dallas Cowboys brough up their number one on my list, number nine billion dollars as of last time.
Speaker 1: We can tell you. I'm gonna need that silver safe goodcause jacket list.
Speaker 6: Here, great use of it. Let's go to Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna take inspiration from Brook on this because she's always going online and calling herself a proud patriot.
Speaker 8: Always like a capital peaks terrible.
Speaker 3: I assume that she's talking about the football team.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so let me show me the New England Patriots.
Speaker 6: The New England Patriots, number four on my list.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Brook, keep cheering them on.
Speaker 6: All those Super Bowls are worth some value. They worth seven billion dollars. Wow, Jose, biggest sports fan in the room. You're up next.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna play it same and say the New.
Speaker 6: York Yankees, New York Yankees number two on my list, seven point one billion dollars.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm going to go back to football, and I think the only team that's like owned by the fans, We're gonna say the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 6: The Green Bay Packers are in the thirties. No, they're not in the top twenty.
Speaker 1: The fans are not doing a good job making that much terrible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Brook, you you're silver saved though, so you're still in it. Okay, Captain Jeffrey.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's go with a team that was literally named after rich people digging up old.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the San Francisco.
Speaker 6: For the forty nine Ers are number fourteen on my list, six billion dollars worth of worth.
Speaker 1: I like how you picture forty nine ers being rich people digging up. Yeah they can suit times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the mass get too.
Speaker 2: They took off their monocles so they wouldn't get thirty. They were practical.
Speaker 1: And I put my top hatch back on.
Speaker 3: Read a history book.
Speaker 6: You'll see hose three, five, six, seven. Most of the board's still there for you, Jacine me Dodgers. The Los Angeles Dodgers did not make the top twenty.
Speaker 7: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: I just win.
Speaker 6: No, I'm still in it.
Speaker 1: Bro Oh, dang it.
Speaker 6: Here in the twenties, they're in between twenty and thirty on there. Yes, the lowest number on my list is five point two billion. The Dodgers are just under five billion dollars.
Speaker 8: Like mind blowing, Brook.
Speaker 1: Oh, man, I mean, I feel like we're leaving out hockey right now.
Speaker 6: I don't know I would I would read out hockey.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, one is like a Knick shirt just because it's cute.
Speaker 1: No, I think with NBA before any of them, you have to go La Lakers.
Speaker 6: Yea, Los Angeles Lakers number fifteen on the list, five point nine billion dollars.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, Well, now, let's see, I'm just thinking the biggest cities have the biggest markets and the most money to put towards their team.
Speaker 3: So I'm going Chicago. Give me the Bears.
Speaker 6: The Bears.
Speaker 9: The Bears number seven on the list, six point three billion dollars.
Speaker 6: The NFL runs everything back to brook.
Speaker 1: A God, Okay, we're gonna do big cities again. How about Miami Heat.
Speaker 9: The Miami Heats, it did not make the top twenties, would have been so proud of That means that Jeffrey is our winner today.
Speaker 6: Here's some of the teams you guys missed a new stadium recently. The Golden State Warriors were number three. It's seven billion. Los Angeles Rams another new stadium, six point nine billion. The New York Giants were number six, six point eight, the Las Vegas Raiders, the Knicks, the Jets. Real Madrid was the highest ranked soccer teams. The Commanders recently sold for six point five billion. Manchester United, the Philadelphia Eagles, the Miami Dolphins made the list. Brook not off the Heat, Barcelona, the Houston Texas. Number twenty was Liverpool. The soccer team that was plenty of twenty.
Speaker 2: Since I lasted the longest, I'm gonna choose who get shot today. You're gonna be singing crazy, my Narls Barkley and I have to give it to the woman who besmirched the good name of proud forty nine ers everywhere Cook Fox.
Speaker 1: I remember, I'll remember when I lost my.
Speaker 3: I's gonna do a phone tap in just a few.
Speaker 10: Minutes, freaking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: Remember a few years ago when Olive Garden came out with their never ending pasta passes.
Speaker 1: Yeah the pass yes it's broken.
Speaker 2: And Jeffrey in the Morning, where for just one hundred bucks, you received a special card that gave you access to seven straight weeks of all the pasta you could eat whenever you went to the restaurant.
Speaker 1: I know, like we did the math and it was like you were costing them thousands of dollars.
Speaker 2: We celebrated that day here at the station like it was the end of World War Two. That's just confetti falling from the ceiling. Rando's kissing out in the hallways.
Speaker 3: Best day ever.
Speaker 2: Well, another big restaurant, Chaine, wants in on the promotional action. It's none other than Red Lobster.
Speaker 11: Oh.
Speaker 2: Now they're throwing their big red claws into the bubbling food frenzy, and according to an exciting and I mean kind of disturbing press release, the first Lobster Fest is happening Yeah, where one hundred and fifty lucky patrons will get free, endless lobster dining experiences.
Speaker 1: Why do I feel like this one promotion and it is going to put all lobster into extinction?
Speaker 8: Seriously?
Speaker 6: Do that?
Speaker 2: They want you to follow their social media of course, because they're not gonna tell us when they're doing this. But apparently each winner will get one complimentary two hour seating to enjoy all of the lobster you can eat, along with unlimited sides and as much warm Cheddar Bay biscuits as you can cram into your Cheddar hold.
Speaker 1: That sounds less as a less of an invitation more of a challenge.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering, like, is it a good idea to strap one hundred and fifty patrons into their chairs and just empty out a bunch of lobster and let them gorge themselves till they can't eat anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't see anything they could go wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that is. Maybe that's what cuts through to people nowadays. Eat till you explode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's class is this okay, Jeffrey, take your little tiny forks and your pinkies up and go somewhere else. We're getting bibs, use our hands.
Speaker 6: Body.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're gonna have to like lift me in a crane back to me. Well, now I'm excited for it, and I'm also excited for Laser Stories. It's the radio segment that just invented a brand new board game for kids called Hey in a Needle Stack, where blindfolded toddlers reach their hands into a pile of three hundred sharp needles to look for that one rascally strand of hands.
Speaker 6: It's supposed to be around mom.
Speaker 1: Finally, one that doesn't hurt.
Speaker 3: First kid to find it wins. It's Laser Stories, a segment where we read weird news.
Speaker 2: Stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser and so the pokadobes just don't. This first Laser story is out of New York City. Forty eight year old Mickey Burretto moved to New York from la and he rented a room in the Towering New Yorker Hotel. And that's when his boyfriend told him about a loophole that allows occupants of single rooms in buildings constructed before nineteen sixty nine to demand a six month lease. Oh man, And since.
Speaker 3: Mickey had paid for a night in the hotel.
Speaker 2: He claimed that he counted as a tenant.
Speaker 1: It's not an apartment building hold on those.
Speaker 2: So he asked for a lease and the hotel promptly kicked him out.
Speaker 8: Nice try squad and hotels.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 2: Well, that's when he took his case all the way up to the State Supreme Court, and it just so happened that the building's owners didn't show up for the trial, so Mickey won by default.
Speaker 8: No, he lives there.
Speaker 2: He got a key to his new hotel apartment and moved in.
Speaker 1: Shut up. What amazing.
Speaker 3: This is the crazy part.
Speaker 2: Apparently the owners were so mad about it they never wanted to negotiate a lease with him, and so they couldn't kick him out. So he went on living there for a whole year free of charge.
Speaker 4: Wow, I could think to be so mad try to take all his money.
Speaker 2: They didn't even want to see him, so he didn't even have to like sign.
Speaker 1: Anything, so all you have to do to get free rent. Has become the worst most obnoxious person in the buildings.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm almost and that's hard to do in New York. Yeah, my god, imagine But how long did this go on?
Speaker 3: Five years later?
Speaker 12: Wow?
Speaker 2: Nicky was still there in the New Yorker building, not paying a dime.
Speaker 4: Wow, you guys be in New York City for free.
Speaker 2: But then he got greedy and started claiming he owned the building.
Speaker 1: Okay, the power is gone head.
Speaker 2: He said that since the hotel had never been subdivided and a judge gave him possession of the one room, he therefore technically owned the entire.
Speaker 1: Thingvision if you look up, push your luck in the.
Speaker 11: Guy.
Speaker 2: So he changed the utilities count to say that he was the owner, and demanded the hotel transfer all of their bank accounts over to him.
Speaker 1: Okay, Vicky, get a job.
Speaker 2: Sadly, it all came to an end last week when cops showed up and arrested Mickey for filing false property records.
Speaker 13: Yeah, there it is.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Mickey Malone, and he'll get himsel a little.
Speaker 3: Close to the sun.
Speaker 1: He gets another free stay, but this time in jail.
Speaker 3: I own this jail now.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: His next laser story is out of Mesa, Arizona. Multiple people called nine one one the other day to report alligators swimming around a lake in a city park. WHOA, that's the type of thing that kind of sounds like it'd be a prank. Yeah, totally, but they still dispatch the fire department, police, and fish and wildlife to the scene, and after observing the two mammoth gators floating peacefully for over thirty.
Speaker 1: Minutes, they were really there.
Speaker 10: It was real.
Speaker 2: Apparently the city added some realistic looking foam gators for birds and turtles to sit off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it looks so real.
Speaker 4: Yet the picture right now.
Speaker 1: The city, you know, like put up a side.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's no fun.
Speaker 2: You'd like to see the screaming kids running in terror. So authorities laughed it off and left. Unfortunately, the nine one one calls kept coming in.
Speaker 1: Imagine so good, we could fix this so easily.
Speaker 2: Some people who like to go swim in that lake were fully convinced.
Speaker 3: That they were real.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: One woman even claimed a gator latched onto her boyfriend's fishing line and put up a twenty minute struggle with it.
Speaker 14: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Stories.
Speaker 2: Despite the confusion, doesn't sound like the city plans to remove them anytime soon. It's in fact, they actually just doubled down and added two enormous foam hippos, which are styrofoam hippo heads that float around the pond. But with the hippo heads, it does look like they're lurking underneath the water about to attack with just their heads out.
Speaker 1: There's an actual real hippo in there, Jeffrey, and they don't believe it.
Speaker 2: I'm willing to take my chances with that. This next lazer stories out of tech trends. It's amazing that we have cars that can drive themselves, computers that can think for themselves, and yet we're still dealing with the same printer problems we always have. Seriously, how many times does our printer breakout there?
Speaker 8: It really has.
Speaker 1: We spend more time on that than any other saying it's.
Speaker 2: True and somehow the office printer nightmare is only about to get worse because HP Hewlett Packard said that their plan is to make printing a subscription only service, so soon companies will have only one option for toner and ink cartridges, and that's to subscribe to it like Netflix.
Speaker 15: Gosh, you play Netflix effect printing paper.
Speaker 2: Apparently, HP has been a temn idiot customers to do this for years via their instant ink program.
Speaker 1: Okay, if it's not working, then it's because it's not a good idea yea.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, they admit that they lose money on printer sales and rely on high profit margins from ink supplies and paper to make up the difference.
Speaker 3: So this is what they're going with.
Speaker 1: That's why the cartridges cost so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's why they they'll be bankrupt.
Speaker 1: They are at a different business model. I hate that.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that means password sharing with our radio station printer is allowed.
Speaker 1: Oh, what do you mean, like we can like hack into somebody else's gen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that'll be our charity for this year. We'll just give out our printers this next Laser stories Out of word World. Dictionary dot Com just added three hundred and twenty seven new words and terms, including a bunch that gen zers like to use.
Speaker 3: Here are the ones that are catching people's attention. Number five the.
Speaker 4: Ick overused now though I swear everything gives everyone a nick.
Speaker 1: As soon as I start saying it, it'll be over.
Speaker 2: The definition is a sudden feeling of disgust or dislike, often in response to the actions of another.
Speaker 3: Number four is mid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, mean.
Speaker 2: Mediocre, unimpressive, or disappointing. If you're any of those things, you're mid.
Speaker 4: But like it's funny because you're saying you're mediocre average.
Speaker 3: But it's really an insult. Yeah, yeah, that's just super.
Speaker 8: It means you're nothing special.
Speaker 1: I think even mediocre is still not.
Speaker 8: Yeah, happy average would love to be.
Speaker 2: It's not just people. You can use it to describe movies and radio shows too. They can also be radio right now. Number three the word bustin'. That means great, wonderful, or amazing, like the opposite of mid.
Speaker 3: Number two, bubne.
Speaker 1: Is that way you get old and your boobs finally.
Speaker 2: Go down to where they're No, it's not describing your boobs, bro It means pimples or a rash caused by your bra and you get boobne.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I really didn't want them to go down that.
Speaker 2: And finally, one of the top gen Z slang terms to recently make it all the way to dictionary dot com, girl dinners, an oftenly attractively presented collection of snacks that involve very little preparation.
Speaker 1: It's like, why can't my kids eat just bread and cheese for dinner.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I know I know someone who'd be busting all over a girl dinner with this game.
Speaker 1: He didn't like that they gave you the ck.
Speaker 7: Yeah, when jeff tries to.
Speaker 2: He loves a little collection of stacks as long as they're not mid with bubny on them. Then he gets that's how means Laser Stories is over.
Speaker 3: Let's do it again, same time.
Speaker 10: On Wednesday, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's important to remember even professionals slip up and say regrettable things when the spotlight is on them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Like remember when Matthew McConaughey won an Oscar and his acceptance speech was thinking his biggest hero himself.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't do that.
Speaker 2: Remember he went off for like two minutes about like I'm just so proud of me.
Speaker 7: Oh, I don't remember that.
Speaker 1: That's I kind of it was.
Speaker 3: Kind of cringe.
Speaker 2: Or every time Tom Holland accidentally gives away Marvel spoilers when he goes on.
Speaker 3: To Instagram Live.
Speaker 2: Even our own Brook Fox is notorious for letting out way too much of her personal life on the air.
Speaker 1: I do really like hookers, perfect example.
Speaker 2: Oh my goodness, that's what I'm saying, Tom. I Yeah, that's why I feel for the people in our next segment who just wanted to say something confident and sexy, but what came out was.
Speaker 3: Not that at all.
Speaker 2: You're gonna hear their voicemails when we do a brand new loser line coming up right after this.
Speaker 1: Is this the right number?
Speaker 10: It's the loser line.
Speaker 3: Good, just call me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this.
Speaker 2: Let's say a guy approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 16: Damn girl, if you were a Faither from Star Trek, I send you to stunning And then I pointed right in my pants.
Speaker 7: I didn't even understand fully what he said.
Speaker 8: Whatever he's going to point out.
Speaker 1: His pain, Okay, I didn't want it.
Speaker 2: Whatever you do, resist the urge to run away while he fantasizes about zapping Klingons. Instead, whisper into his ear and tell him you've always had a secret fantasy about getting beamed up with a nerd that owns a Captain Kirk outfit.
Speaker 13: I'm sure they're shut in your mouth, and that's when you give the number of the loser lines.
Speaker 3: Hopefully he leaves an awkward voicemail.
Speaker 2: We can play on the air voicemails like this one.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jessica.
Speaker 15: I mean, let's get one thing straight.
Speaker 5: I mean, do you even understand like who you're blowing off right now? My dad is worth like a butt ton of money, and I'm worth a butt on money.
Speaker 15: I mean, heat's very important.
Speaker 5: I mean you've heard of like doctor Shoals odor eater foot inserts. My dad invented those things. I mean, if it wasn't for him, like athlete's foot would be like out of freaking control and foot sweat and planter warts and corns and calluses and plant fasciitis and foot pain and all that crap. I mean on the air to the doctor Shoal's fortune.
Speaker 17: I mean, and you're not going to call me back.
Speaker 5: I'm the foot stink king. Check my instat and when I post for my family's villa in Italy and you're not invited, So goodbye. I hope you get bunions.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, someone just blew the chance to be the foot stink Queen. The Queen Alexis you.
Speaker 3: Would proudly reped that title.
Speaker 7: I mean from the villa.
Speaker 2: It is the smelliest villain.
Speaker 1: I feel like you'd go to even meet his dad and he'd be like, all right, shoes off, Totsi's up.
Speaker 14: Yeah, next message, Hey Sam, he said you worked at the airport, right.
Speaker 17: Because I said a question.
Speaker 14: I'm going to Cancoon for spring break. I don't know how strict TSA is with their rules, because I know you're not allowed to bring certain stuff on the plane, But like I was wondering, how hard would it be to sneak, you know, like a little bit of past a check point. I don't want to have to like swallow it in a balloon or anything crazy like that. But maybe my friend Alisa would be willing to do it.
Speaker 17: She's crazy like that.
Speaker 10: Can you call me when you.
Speaker 17: Have a chance. I'll make it worth your while.
Speaker 1: She didn't get a call back, which means someone needs to check on a Lisa.
Speaker 2: What did we have to beat there that she wanted to put inside of a balloon?
Speaker 1: I don't know. We don't need to tell you again.
Speaker 2: I was guessing some like a larger toothpaste because TSA only lets you bring the mini ones.
Speaker 4: I'm naive, just trying to smuggle toothpaste in a canton.
Speaker 1: Yeah, look, we're gonna go with that.
Speaker 2: Speaking of getting wanded, you need to go in there some natural transitions. You need to go check out our TikTok page because you're basically getting the same feeling as a full body cavity search when you go on there. That good, but on our site it's without the gloves the way you like it. The song of the week, second date reaction videos, and our favorite loser line gets posted on there every single week. Trust me, you won't be walking straight for days after you go to Brook and Jeffrey on tikjob. That's a guarantee that doesn't sell you on it.
Speaker 5: Nothing will back to the clips.
Speaker 15: Hey Kendall, it's David. Here's the thing. I was thinking that maybe you're not calling me back because I said the thing about how I work in insurance and maybe you think that's kind of lame, but you should know I don't just do that. I also work at medieval times, you know the place where they have like nights fighting on horses in that huge arena. You sit there and eat chicken and you boo and you scream, And I thought that might be cool for us to do. I could take it down backstage. We can put on body armor. I can introduce you to the Green Knight's real cool guy. But the one thing, like, we can't go in the grog barrel. I swim in there one time and uh I got caught, so they're not going to let us anywhere near it due to like sanitary reasons. But I tell you, it's like it's real cool and we can play with the swords and stuff. Well yeah, anyway, so.
Speaker 18: Hit me back.
Speaker 1: I can't tell he's inviting someone for a play date or an actual date.
Speaker 4: To a bro that's like, Hey, Brett, I'm gonna go and play with swords and get.
Speaker 6: The night gear on sou.
Speaker 1: I think was it until the grog barrel got X made.
Speaker 2: I think we're going to see Alexis wearing a T shirt that says I caught HPV in the grog barrel of times and all that got was this T shirt.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and a hot night if I dream that he's a good guy.
Speaker 19: Next, Hey, Nia, it's great. Look, I noticed this is probably kind of a weird call because we just met like the one time outside.
Speaker 3: Of church, like over a year ago.
Speaker 20: I think it was January tenth, twenty twenty three. Anyway, I'm sorry I never called you, but uh, I really need a favor, and you're like the first person I thought of because I'm meeting my girlfriend's parents this weekend and they're like super religious and apparently since I'm a guests are going to like asking to say great at dinner, and like, I don't know anything about religion or.
Speaker 17: Air or stuff like that, and.
Speaker 20: Like the only thing I know is like a rob a dub dup, thank you for the grub.
Speaker 17: Uh?
Speaker 11: Maybe uh good food, good meat, good God?
Speaker 18: Lets eat?
Speaker 11: Is that do they do that in the good the religious people?
Speaker 2: Uh, you can't see a pastor getting up and saying that right before they dig in.
Speaker 4: We always said prayer, and my dad thought it was an honor to give the prayer to Somebody'd be like, Michael, would you like to do the grace? And my buddy Michael was like, no, okay, then I would do it.
Speaker 2: Like that's a better tradition than everybody just going around the room crying being disappointed at each other, Like it wasn't my family dinners remember you Little Loser line regularly at this time every week and make sure you go and subscribe to the Brook and Jeffrey YouTube channel. Why did you listen to every loser line second day and phones out that we do right there, We're gonna do a phone tap right.
Speaker 10: After this freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: It's time for your phone tap. And we've been trying some different things on the show lately. Yes, Like not too long ago, we did a Joe Peshi phone tap.
Speaker 1: My mom loved it. It was so funny.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't she said? Nothing less from your mom?
Speaker 2: And if you didn't know, that's where we played only Joe Peshi audio clips from a soundboard until Brook finally came on at the very end. It's like we were barely even in the phone tap itself.
Speaker 4: It was like how phone taps worked way back, and soundboard.
Speaker 2: Just mobster Joe Peshei yelling at you. And that's why today we're going to be trying it again.
Speaker 3: What not Peshi?
Speaker 2: This time we're calling the owner of a Russian deli and he doesn't know that he's being pranked by his sons who work there with him. But they said that there was a complaint from a customer who wanted to speak with the owner. Oh my god, So this guy's expecting a call. He just doesn't know that it's gonna be from Samuel L.
Speaker 3: Jackson. We'll see how that goes, he.
Speaker 4: Said, Russian Bakery, and I just keep it on paros right now.
Speaker 5: Morning.
Speaker 11: A cafe. This is Ivan.
Speaker 18: How were you doing?
Speaker 6: Baby?
Speaker 18: Who is this Marvin?
Speaker 11: Yes? Marvin uh my son? Say you wanted to speak with me? You had a complaint. What is it?
Speaker 18: You remember Antoine Rockamore half black half some moon used to call him Tony Rocky Hower. No, you can't say no what.
Speaker 11: I don't understand. You're not like Sandwich.
Speaker 18: You're talking your way out of it.
Speaker 11: Excuse me. You do not talk to me like that. You talk with respect. Tell me what the problem was when you hear.
Speaker 18: I was sitting there eating my muffin and drinking my coffee and replaying the incident in my head when I had what alcoholics referred to as a moment of clarity.
Speaker 11: What are you saying? You had a problem with coffee or mussin or both? I don't understand.
Speaker 18: I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Did I break your concentration?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 11: I listen, you just not speak good.
Speaker 18: Don't do that. Don't call this off.
Speaker 11: Do you call my restaurant talk like this? You come down here talking to me in person like this? You see what's happening yet abuse swowitch? No, you shut off up. I don't need this.
Speaker 18: Just can't out what Marcellus Wallace looks like.
Speaker 11: I don't know what you're saying. You cafe, this is Eisen?
Speaker 18: How are you doing? Baby?
Speaker 11: You again? Don't call back with your bullsh You don't want to mess.
Speaker 18: With me on this one because I will come after you.
Speaker 11: Or you call like you big tough guy. Anybody be tough on phone. You're not so tough. You come here, be tough, see what happens.
Speaker 18: But I don't want that. That's and you don't want that.
Speaker 11: You don't want my trust me. You're trying to get free food from me. It's not gonna happen, big. We don't serve burgers here. This not McDonald's. That's not Hawaiian Burger joined, not any burger joint. What is wrong with you?
Speaker 18: They got some tasty burgers. I ain't have had one myself.
Speaker 11: How How the could I know? I don't go to McDonald's.
Speaker 18: I do love the taste of a good burger.
Speaker 11: Good go get burger.
Speaker 18: Me and Vincent would have been satisfied with some free giant taste choice.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 11: I have enough of your Samantha, your games. You're just calling piece me off this post and.
Speaker 18: You're under arrest for the crime of prostitution.
Speaker 11: You you call again, I call police kees saying this is Ivan.
Speaker 3: Hi, my name is Eric.
Speaker 2: Okay I am I'm calling because my friend had a bad experience at your restaurant the other day and he didn't like your burgers.
Speaker 11: Oh that was your friend?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well no, it's just he said, no, no, you.
Speaker 11: Don't want to hear your boots. I don't want to here a I done, done with no more.
Speaker 2: Well, don't you want to hear what your son's demon Igor had to say about setting up for this prank call?
Speaker 11: Don't you have time for boot like this? You can't say no, oh my god, it's.
Speaker 3: Ian we're doing.
Speaker 2: We're doing a prank phone call on you. What you're on the radio right now on a show called Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 10: Ain't right.
Speaker 11: This is a prank's phone call.
Speaker 2: He Dimon and Ego said, you've been working really hard at the restaurant, and they wanted to try to make you laugh.
Speaker 11: I'm not to laugh. I work hard to send her easiest said.
Speaker 2: That you don't watch a lot of movies either, so you wouldn't know that that was an actor's voice.
Speaker 3: Samuel L. Jackson, Do you know him?
Speaker 17: No?
Speaker 11: Is he Marvin's friend? I don't know.
Speaker 2: No, the person you were talking to I was an actor who were just playing soundbites from him.
Speaker 18: You're under arrest for the crime of prostitution.
Speaker 2: That why they do this because they thought it maybe you think it's funny and they love you.
Speaker 11: This stupid way to show long.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, man, I do want to know. Do you know of a good burger place? Though I am pretty hungry.
Speaker 18: I do love the taste of a good burger.
Speaker 3: Me and Marvin, both you and Mike.
Speaker 10: Wake up every morning? Was fun tab weekday morning on the twenties Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: In the dating world, you're going to meet some people where you know immediately it's.
Speaker 3: Not gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, and that's okay. And there's some people where you're like, oh, maybe right if they change their job and their family and maybe their plastic surgeon gets a little bit, then why is it?
Speaker 1: Maybe I don't know, why was I thinking face before you said plus?
Speaker 2: But then every once in a while, you'll come across that person where something is telling you you cannot let them slip away up.
Speaker 8: That's rare.
Speaker 2: That's how one of our listeners felt after she signed up to a very unique dating app, and she believes she found the catch of a lifetime. Wow, she just needs our help reeling them in. In your second Date Update, Next Second Date Updated. We've heard of all the usual dating apps on this segment, for Tinder and bumble Mama, hatch me you know where the guys in diapers lay on top of the giant eggs until they find their match.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but one.
Speaker 2: Of our listeners says they met a guy on an app where the male has to verify his income in order to join it.
Speaker 1: We just talked about that. We talked about the credit score dating app not long ago. This is kind of the same thing I've.
Speaker 8: Heard about an app. I guess there's a sugar baby.
Speaker 2: I think this is a little bit different than sugar babies, and it is. I don't want to judge her, even though I'm sure Brook already has one hundred. Sometimes you want what you want, and it's admirable to go after it. So let's talk to her about it a little bit. Let's welcome Asha to the show.
Speaker 3: Asha. How you doing?
Speaker 1: Hey, Heysha? Can I ask, like, do you also have to verify your salary to be on the app? Or is it only? Is this a one sided.
Speaker 2: You never ask a woman how much money she makes. That's a very weird question.
Speaker 1: Actually, if we talked about it more, there wouldn't be such a gap.
Speaker 2: Okay, whatever, I'm I apologize for that question. Let me ask you why did like signing up for an app like that? Why does it appeal to you?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 17: I was in a long distance relationship for ten years and I was the main bread winner. Yeah, so I was paying for all the things like flights, vacations, everything and it didn't work out. So now you know, I'm just reflecting, and I'm like, I want to take a step back and enjoy my life. And I honestly I want to be pampered, you know, by somebody that had me. And I don't think there's anything wrong with that.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm glad we heard from you, because, you know, assuming always it's like, oh, you just probably want a guy to pay.
Speaker 8: For everything, but you got it both. You deserve the other end.
Speaker 1: You're very passionate about this app, is okay with it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it sounds like he has an account on this app already. Look, I don't necessarily feel this way, Asha, but I do feel like maybe some people listening might think that you're not in it to find real love or like a true connection, You're just in it for the easy comfort.
Speaker 3: What would you say to people that tell you that.
Speaker 17: I mean, I've had that perspective. I've been on the other side, but now you know, I'm a little older, I know my worth, and I feel like I deserve better.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So what's your range here? Like do you put in Like when you sign up for an app like this, you put it in numbers of what you're looking for instead of height restrictions.
Speaker 17: Basically, I mean, I don't know if I'm going to say the exact figure to you, but you could guess.
Speaker 3: We're just gonna assume it's in the eight figures and call.
Speaker 6: It safe.
Speaker 17: For me.
Speaker 2: So tell us about this guy that you met on the app though, because in your email you said his name is Clip.
Speaker 17: Yeah, it's Clip. It's short for Clipton.
Speaker 4: I thought it was Clippy microds won a billionaire, it says, it says in the email clip with a P.
Speaker 2: Clipton does sound like a rich guy's name, though, I will.
Speaker 3: Say I care.
Speaker 2: How did the initial conversation start, Like, I'm assuming Clipton is the one who reached out to you first.
Speaker 5: He did.
Speaker 17: Yeah, he asked me about my favorite place in the world to watch the sunset. I think because in my bio I put I have an unhealthy obsession with chasing sunset.
Speaker 1: That is wow.
Speaker 2: That is sweet.
Speaker 8: That is sweet.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: What's wrong with line chat GBT because.
Speaker 1: How did you answer? What did you say?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 17: So, he asked me, and I said Santorini.
Speaker 3: Oh Greece.
Speaker 17: Wow, Yeah, I'm obsessed with Greece and the Greek islands. Okay. I don't think he liked my answer.
Speaker 3: Why why not?
Speaker 17: I've never been. I've just seen pictures. You know, it looks really beautiful.
Speaker 2: Oh well, you can't. You can't answer like my favorite place to watch sunset? This is a place I've never been before.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's what you've taken that.
Speaker 17: No dreams are big dreams. I want to see the world.
Speaker 1: Wait what did he say back? Why do you think he didn't like it?
Speaker 17: Maybe he thought like I wasn't on his levels, like.
Speaker 1: Oh, you haven't been to Santorini.
Speaker 2: You would like nail it on this. So can I ask, like we need to move forward? Have you met up with the guy yet?
Speaker 17: So we haven't met yet. We were just chatting online. We did exchange numbers. He asked me about if I feel okay about long distance?
Speaker 1: Oh again, you just did that for a decade, I know exactly.
Speaker 17: So I was like, I gotta be a hundred percent honest with you, like I don't want to waste your time, but I'm really looking for someone to spoil me, like I'm just being outfrod about what I want.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, Well that's the right place to say that.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's a bold You're putting it all on the table right there.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 17: But then he didn't respond after that, Oh so I need your home.
Speaker 8: This is weird because if he's on an app, that's.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's obviously like considering that you might be a possibility. If he's asking, are you up for a long distance relationship? So, I mean I guess I assume he's not in your same city.
Speaker 17: He's not, but I don't think that would really matter, And based on his profile, he travels a lot, so I don't think the dates would be all like set in one spot. Anyway.
Speaker 1: Can I ask when we call him, have you talked to him on the phone before.
Speaker 17: We haven't talked yet. We just exchanged numbers. But really, I'm really trying to find like a generous guy who can give me like your fun lifestyle, but I'm I need some when he's not a creep. He seems like a good date though.
Speaker 7: Okay, okay, just texted it.
Speaker 1: I feel like we're like shopping for a used car, Like it depends on the looks and the price range.
Speaker 3: You know, you just bought a brand new car.
Speaker 1: Well, I know, but this one feels like it's more of a used situation.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, let's reach out to this used Honda and see if he's willing to give it a test drive with you in person.
Speaker 17: That sound great. I really just want to get a real update on the books with him and see what he's all about.
Speaker 2: Okay, we'll try and set that up for you. We'll call him and get your second date update. Right after this second date update.
Speaker 3: It's funny.
Speaker 2: We don't usually do a lot of second date updates where there was no actual date that happened.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Strangely, no one protested in studio like they normally would if that was the case.
Speaker 7: Because to focus on the I get the judgment in my head.
Speaker 2: It was a pretty interesting conversation between two people on an exclusive app for income verified individuals, and Daddy from no that it's a different thing.
Speaker 3: It's not for this case and purposes.
Speaker 2: It's class all right, from what I understood. Our listener Asha had a flirty exchange with a man named.
Speaker 3: Clip short for Clifton.
Speaker 2: They discussed their favorite sunsets and she told him hers was Santorini, even though she's never actually been there.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The screensaver on her windows background though gorgeous. Yeah, but it seems like the final straw for the guy Clip was when he asked her about doing like a potential long distance relationship, and she responded, I'm gonna be completely honest. I need a man to pamper me like no other. And that's kind of where things started to fall.
Speaker 1: It wasn't really a yes or a no.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've learned that she's not really very good at answering questions directly. She kind of, you know, skirts around the outside.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: We all do know that she doesn't really want a long distance because she did long distance.
Speaker 1: But he travels a lot, so she you know, she you're hoping that he just flies you to wherever he.
Speaker 17: Is, right, Yeah, totally. I mean I got on the app because I was looking for somebody that had the means to travel. So I don't think it's weird that I brought it up. I don't think it's weird. I want to go see the sunset and grease.
Speaker 8: Oh not at all, though, we all do.
Speaker 3: Let's call it Clifton though. I'll show you ready to do this, Yeah, I'm ready. All right, let's reel this fish for you.
Speaker 11: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hi, we're looking for clip.
Speaker 2: We're clipton clippy.
Speaker 17: Clip this clip sentence us.
Speaker 2: Oh Hey, Hi, we're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Okay, great cell line. I'm just saying this fold line even.
Speaker 2: Cells Okay, but brooks microne off for a second, please, so clip We do this segment called a set can date update on our show, and I don't know if it airs in the city that you're at. We're a nationally syndicated show, by the way, Yeah, you can look us up online. Brooke and Jeffrey were verified online worldwide. Why do you feel like I need to verify myself? He answered his own phone, by the way, and not a lot of rich.
Speaker 3: Guys answer their own phone. Are you still Are you still there?
Speaker 12: How can I help you?
Speaker 17: Guys?
Speaker 3: Sorry?
Speaker 1: Money, jeff You're right.
Speaker 2: We're doing this segment trying to help out one of our listeners. It's like a dating segment. Normally we would call people who have been on a date with this person before, but this is a little different because you've just exchanged numbers with this woman and, according to her, had a really nice conversation online.
Speaker 3: Do you remember Asha?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Oh you do?
Speaker 1: Okay, I was curious if we'd even remember who she was.
Speaker 2: That's good. We're just trying to help her get some answers because she's a little confused now that the conversation has kind of died down.
Speaker 3: It's not moving forward.
Speaker 1: She was really excited about you, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: She mentioned you two were talking and thought maybe she turned you off by saying that she's looking for a guy to pamper her. That was the last thing that she says came up.
Speaker 12: I don't I don't mind doing that for someone i'm in love with. But you know that definitely wasn't my issue with Asha.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry it was your issue that she asked that, or was not your issue.
Speaker 12: It wasn't my issue.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're okay with pampering her.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, if you're going to be on a rich guy app, you probably are going to expect that is the expectation.
Speaker 8: Be really funny though you put it in. You're like, I'm a millionaire and some girls like, oh you're rich. She's like, excuse me.
Speaker 3: How dare you business?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 3: What was the issue with Asha?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 12: Like I thought we had a real potential until her last message came through and then I realized she's into some things, but I'm not necessarily.
Speaker 1: Into what Santorini.
Speaker 2: The sunset on Santorini came up? Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 12: No, listen, I'll I'll open it up and read to you her message. It was pretty shocking.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, sorry, where is it?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 12: She said, I'm going to be one hundred honest and truthful with you on what I want, so we don't waste that time. I'm looking for someone to soil me. So right there, I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, don't you think she just left the PA.
Speaker 8: Much different?
Speaker 1: I think she bet spoiled.
Speaker 12: She said it, and there's some people that are into that kind of stuff and that's just not for me, Like some people into kinks and everything, and that's just really not me.
Speaker 3: Okay, well, but.
Speaker 8: This is a specialty site.
Speaker 4: A lot of these specialties have really weird people on them that have weird interests.
Speaker 8: I can see him really.
Speaker 3: Thinking, maybe maybe she did me.
Speaker 2: But why are we even explaining this to him when we can just have Asha explain it herself. She is on the other line right now wanting to talk to you.
Speaker 3: Clip.
Speaker 8: Are you plant soil?
Speaker 1: Are you clean or soiled?
Speaker 17: Right now, I'm like, so embarrassed in you. But I mean, obviously it was a typo and then spoil me.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Clip, there she is.
Speaker 17: Hey, I can't believe I wrote that. I was babysitting at the time, so I guess my hands were fully.
Speaker 12: You told me you were a cosmetics director.
Speaker 2: Cosmetics you could do block either.
Speaker 17: Yeah, I do the make up for my nieces for your elementary school plays.
Speaker 1: Oh thought you were like, wait, you have so much money in your last.
Speaker 2: Well, you're dealing with toddlers and little kids the whole time, so maybe you are kind of into soiling in a certain way.
Speaker 17: No again, I meant to say foil with the pa. I don't think you're the first person to make a type.
Speaker 13: Oh guys, can we please concentrate on the fact, Asha that you said you said makeup director and you're just helping out with the elementary school play.
Speaker 17: It's a job. I'm good at it.
Speaker 1: You get paid for it.
Speaker 17: I'm of My parents donate to me and they give me bakers after replace.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's actually more than we make here at the radio station.
Speaker 8: Brooke has been begging for a salary and cake and pie and.
Speaker 12: Like that's my issue with these sights, Like I'm trying to meet a high value woman.
Speaker 4: Oh, so everyone should be making.
Speaker 12: They need to be making a ton of money, but you know, just don't be dishonest about what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it feel dishonest, Sasha.
Speaker 17: Our cosmetic stricter could be anything.
Speaker 7: The one app you shouldn't have to lie on as a sugar daddy app.
Speaker 8: Keep the people are like, I'm an entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: It's like you guys, it's like I volunteer as an assistant coach for a little league. I'm not going to put baseball coach as my job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually more respected than this job that we do, So maybe you should put that down. But clip, I think Asha brings a lot of value that's not necessarily through her job title or through any money. Like her value is in her personality and what she could offer to you as like a potential good relationship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good sign that she, you know, helps kids.
Speaker 17: And yeah, an I look good in a bikini. You said that crypt In.
Speaker 3: Oh, so clearly you're seeing a little bit of value at least.
Speaker 1: I think we're really back on these sugar daddy sites. That's where we just went.
Speaker 2: Either way, we should try and bring these two together in person. You guys haven't even met up yet, And I know we can't offer like a plane ticket for you guys to fly out and meet each other, but we can't offer a gift card to a restaurant in one of your cities if you do get together.
Speaker 12: I mean I did have a conversation with her, and you know, she said she does look at a bikini, and we did get along except for the whole thing.
Speaker 2: And you know, you know that she doesn't she does not want you to soil her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're being very clear.
Speaker 12: I think I understand that now. Yeah, I mean, why not. I'd be down for it.
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: God, you bring up one bikini picture and suddenly men have no strength anymore.
Speaker 3: You're a smart woman.
Speaker 5: Well done.
Speaker 3: You just got yourself a second day.
Speaker 17: I did it all right?
Speaker 3: Are you applauding yourself?
Speaker 8: Come on, frazy.
Speaker 18: Bhoo.
Speaker 1: I just love a good bikini.
Speaker 3: It's broken Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 10: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: They say only three things in life are certain death, taxes and bikini picks, making a man lose all brain.
Speaker 1: I always forget that bikini picks one. Yeah, I just have so many in my arsenal galleries and galleries of bikini picks.
Speaker 8: Wish I had a defense.
Speaker 1: This is so dumb.
Speaker 2: It is dumb, but nature it works like a charm, and it worked again today got them a second date. So if you don't have a bikini pick somewhere in your phone.
Speaker 1: That is okay, ladies, because listen, you're worth a lot more just talking brain.
Speaker 2: Ladies and men alike, both of you need to get to a two piece and snap your way to success today.
Speaker 7: You want someone to swipe up, you gotta do it.
Speaker 1: Why why are men wearing a top piece?
Speaker 2: I'll send you some photos and you'll see what WOA. But you know what, if you don't want to go the bikini photer out, that's okay.
Speaker 3: We're still willing to help you out. Email the show.
Speaker 2: We'll call that person who's not calling you back. If I had all of our second day podcast ready to get yours at Brook and.
Speaker 10: Jeffer Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: I read a crazy study the other day about love. Oh nice, it was a little bit shocking. I found five percent of successful marriages began with a friend introducing them.
Speaker 1: Oh may he That is low. A friend introduced something like physical Actually, in real life, meeting is hard anyway.
Speaker 2: So then three percent started after a wild one night hook up at a bar.
Speaker 6: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: If they wanted to hook up, wouldn't do it?
Speaker 2: Get this a whopping At ninety three point eight percent of all successful marriages began on Craigslist.
Speaker 6: Whoa, and I don't.
Speaker 2: Brook You're gonna say, well, I didn't meet my husband on Craigslist. Again, I said, sick successful marriages, So I can't wait to read about these future, healthy, successful relationships that are ready to blossom.
Speaker 3: It was that Brooks, never will you do?
Speaker 2: It's a Craigslist misconnection. It's coming up right after this CD misconnections.
Speaker 3: That everybody knows.
Speaker 2: There's only two places to find true love in this world. One is digging through the free scrap barrels behind the hobby lobby when you both reach for that same piece of orange felt.
Speaker 8: Okay, I felt it.
Speaker 2: It's meant to be the others on the pages of craigslist dot org. We's got that website every single week to find the best misconnections that they have to offer, like this first one titled when I saw you, my heart stopped.
Speaker 3: Beating emergency man for woman thirties emergency room.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he says, when I went through the double doors, you were the cute triage nurse with the nineties mullet like a much older female.
Speaker 3: Mario Lopez go wow.
Speaker 1: I thinks are legit coming back in Wow.
Speaker 2: You might remember me, I was the balding gentleman with the four year old that had my little pony doll stuck up her nose.
Speaker 1: Oh, the whole doll.
Speaker 2: We didn't speak, but as soon as you saw me, you pointed to the lobby couches next to the other people who looked like they were dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I like how this guy is so concerned.
Speaker 2: About his daughter in this As we waited over an hour to see a doctor. My god, I racked my brain struggling with how I would ask you out, and then in parentheses, I'm divorced, by the way, Yeah, dot twice.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm actually glad for that update.
Speaker 2: You don't know, says third time's the charm. I finally figured it out and went up to your desk to see if I could book an appointment with the chiropractor. You looked confused, and that's when I told you I need to see one asap, because whenever I look at you, my spine tingles. After that, I got to see the doctor right away. Did you not want me in the lobby anymore because we'd flirt too much? Anyway, the toy came out of my daughter's nose, and I was going to give it to you as a.
Speaker 3: But your shift was over darned for her.
Speaker 2: Email me back if you see this, or I'll catch you the next time. I'm dealing with rigor mortis on my foot.
Speaker 1: I don't even get that.
Speaker 3: Does it feel like your foot is dead?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just be glad the daughter's Okay.
Speaker 3: That's from Terrence.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your next misconnection, titled love Struck by will smythe Smile Woman for Man forties Celebrity doppel Ganger Conference.
Speaker 1: Conference.
Speaker 2: Apparently, she writes, I was the green haired gal who was covering this year's event Double Takes and belly Aches, the Great Celebrity Clone Vention.
Speaker 4: OX and I need to do what you're doing celebrity game Here, she says, I first saw you when I was walking next to the booth of Dolly Parton's Wild and Wacky Wigs.
Speaker 8: Sounds like.
Speaker 2: I knew immediately who you were because your pal looked like an even bigger uncle Phil.
Speaker 3: Wi smile from the from the.
Speaker 1: Top of it, Carlton, I'm sure is somewhere looking around.
Speaker 2: I'm a little shy and didn't know what to say, so I just blurted out like an idiot. Hey, where's Carlton? Make him do his silly dance.
Speaker 1: I guess I'm the same person.
Speaker 2: You didn't even break stride and walked right up to me, got six inches away from my face, and said, hey girl, I think i've seen your picture before. Oh yeah, it was in the dictionary under KaBlam.
Speaker 1: Oh just as smooth as Will Smith's.
Speaker 2: Well I think that was from season four, episode three. Oh that's a Will Smith quote. We chatted a bit after that, and I asked you what your day job was. You said you managed a quiz nos in East Philly.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's where you were born and raised.
Speaker 1: It's West Philadelphia.
Speaker 2: I was working getting interviews, so I'm sorry I left abruptly to talk to a mini Shaquille O'Neill.
Speaker 1: But you could still be a doppelganger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but when I was done, you were gone.
Speaker 2: Are you online or in bel airy exmellu lator ah.
Speaker 4: I like that. I feel like the Alfonso Ribero was like, actually there, I'm not doing anything.
Speaker 2: This next misconnection is titled searching for My Lean mean Caffeine Queen. This is probably for me alexis Man for woman from me eighties bookstore coffee shop. Yeah, it says I was the slightly older barista in my mid eighties, but people always tell me I don't look a day over seventy six.
Speaker 8: I don't want to tip this guy.
Speaker 2: Normally I don't pay much attention to the customers, probably because I can't.
Speaker 1: See or hear all that well in coffee shops.
Speaker 2: So when you bounced and I perked up like a fresh daisy on my second wife's grave. I even remember telling the ladies in the back, whoa look out, Charlie, we got a hot pepper in line.
Speaker 8: Oh guys.
Speaker 2: When you came up to the register, I tried to woo you by offering up a few coins from my tip job.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't say yess sorry.
Speaker 2: It was the only thing I could think of at the moment the blood wasn't exactly rushing to my brain. You seemed apprehensive when I grabbed your hand and said, Oh, those are pretty nails. Where did you get them? The makeup counter at Woolworth. You told me the name for your cup that I'll always remember. B b Rerex sounds like some kind of dinosaur from.
Speaker 3: That movie Jurassic Not Wrong. Doesn't know that she's an artist.
Speaker 2: I tried to write my number down on your cup, but forgot two of the digits. Hopefully you can guess them. Come back sometime, miss Rex. I remember he came in on a Tuesday, so I'll be sure next Tuesday to take my blue pill.
Speaker 3: That signed Gordon.
Speaker 6: What if?
Speaker 8: Honestly, bb Rex that comes out with a song. It's like dedicated to Gordon. The guys from the Coffee.
Speaker 1: Job blue pills.
Speaker 3: We're waiting for that hit to job. Those are your Craigslist misconnections.
Speaker 10: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: We've got a return player, Tyler, who has an all time record of three five and three against you all time.
Speaker 3: But his three victories on.
Speaker 2: This segment don't even matter to him, don't because his biggest game show victory ever was when he won on the Wheel of Fortune, took home seventeen thousand dollars and a trip to Flint, Michigan.
Speaker 3: Sorry the Caribbean. Caribbean.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't I.
Speaker 2: Always confuse though, to those two places.
Speaker 1: Tyler.
Speaker 3: Welcome back on to the show.
Speaker 17: I appreciate it.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 1: Did you take your trip?
Speaker 18: Yes, we did.
Speaker 6: That's so cool.
Speaker 1: Was the resort cool or do they put you up in like a motel six, you know.
Speaker 5: What I mean?
Speaker 21: Like, yeah, oh no, they were cool. We got to stop at like four different ports, including Disney's Private Island, and we got unlimited drinks food. It was awesome.
Speaker 1: Oh almost what you get for places?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, even though you've been on Wheel of Fortune, you're way more excited to be on our game show.
Speaker 17: Right.
Speaker 21: Oh that's all that matters, right now, there we go.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'd like to buy a vowel sure that we'll be done.
Speaker 3: We will send you to Flint, Michigan if you will, So, don't buy an egg I know, okay, by don't buy a's.
Speaker 2: If you play Wheel of Fortune, Brooks leaving the studio and Tyler, you know, the game works thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible.
Speaker 3: If you don't know when, you could say past, but you have to beat her outright to win? Are you ready?
Speaker 17: I'm ready?
Speaker 2: Good, look, my man, your time starts now. Johnny Cash was born on this day in nineteen thirty two. Was that his real name or stage name? A Penta decagon is a shape with how many sides? What is the study of fossils called archaelogie Pharah Fawcet, Kate Jackson, and Jacqueline Smith were the original actresses to be featured in What seventies TV?
Speaker 3: Show?
Speaker 2: In Which decade did seat belts become mandatory in cars?
Speaker 21: Nineteen eighty?
Speaker 3: How many dice are used in an official game of YACHTZI five?
Speaker 2: Speed demon Tyler blowing through those questions, Well done, Brooks.
Speaker 3: Coming back into the studio, Brook, Tyler was really fast.
Speaker 1: I know he's already been chosen for like major game shows. To get picked to go up is a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got to have your stuff together, so be honest, Tyler. Do you ever brag to your friends whenever you beat Brook? Are you the humble winning type?
Speaker 21: I don't like the rag in front of people too much?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Do you think does a better job hosting game shows? Pat Say Jack or Jeffrey de Bo?
Speaker 5: I think I think Jeffery.
Speaker 21: He's got more personality and swaggle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did I have that swaggle.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Doctor has to check it out though, so you probably to get that swagger. Yeah again, that's why you're coughing. Brook answer some questions here? You ready?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, Broke clear?
Speaker 3: Good to go there?
Speaker 2: It is your time starts now. Johnny Cash was born on this day in nineteen thirty two. Was that his real name or stage name?
Speaker 1: Real name?
Speaker 2: Pentadecagon is a shape with how many sides nine? What's the study of fossils called archaeology? Pharah Fawcet Carrot, Kate Jackson, and Jacqueline Smith were the original actresses to all be featured in What seventies.
Speaker 1: TV Showslie's Angels?
Speaker 18: In?
Speaker 2: Which decade did seat belts become mandatory in cars?
Speaker 1: Eighties?
Speaker 2: How many dice are used in an official game of YACHTZI five?
Speaker 3: What drinks? Famous slogans simply oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah, mountain dew. Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the scoreboard. It's just so terrible. Let's go to the answers and see how you did with jose.
Speaker 4: Hey, Tyler, you've got a lot of questions and very impressive, but you only got one of those questions correct?
Speaker 1: Oh yikes?
Speaker 17: Boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, quantity not quality.
Speaker 8: I mean speed is the name here, but Brook huh three corrects?
Speaker 2: It wasn't enough today, Tyler, All right, record goes to three, six and three all time. Let's go over to the answers for everybody. Johnny Cash born on this day in nineteen thirty two. That was his real given name, Johnny Cash.
Speaker 1: You can't have that much swagger without that being your real thoughts. Swaggle, swaggle too.
Speaker 2: Pezza decagon is a shape with fifteen different side whoa pentas five ten fifteen. The study of fossils is called palaeontology cross from Friends would be so mad at you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, archaeology is people Farah Fawcet.
Speaker 2: Kate Jackson and Jacqueline Smith were the original actresses on Charlie's Angels. In the seventies, seatbelts became mandatory in cars. In the nineteen sixties. Households There's five dice used an official game of yacht see and oh yeah who says, oh yeah, we'll break.
Speaker 3: The wall.
Speaker 5: Exactly.
Speaker 7: Sorry, sorry, yeah.
Speaker 2: Not right anyway, Tyler. Sorry, it wasn't enough to beat Brooke Today. The good news is just replaying. You do win a one month unlimited certificate for True Fusion. Find your edge at True Fusion, Yoga and Fitness joined today and experience heated and unheated classes featuring twenty five different modalities, including yoga, pilates, boot camp, and more.
Speaker 1: They're intense, You're gonna get a workout way.
Speaker 2: Better than theeventeen grand in the trip to the Caribbean that you won on Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 21: Yeah, yeah, I gotta get that yoga from all the food and drinks ahead, yes.
Speaker 1: Out, all right, So now that you lost, what are you going to do next?
Speaker 21: Just go add another drink, have another drink there?
Speaker 2: All right, Yle, thanks for playing man. We'll have you back anytime. Thank you.
Speaker 5: Guys.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be on Brooks back same time tomorrow
Speaker 10: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.