Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 1: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given all.
Speaker 1: The busy listening to.
Speaker 3: Show up to.
Speaker 2: I don't join Yeah, joy, you know you.
Speaker 5: Love you.
Speaker 4: Turn turn.
Speaker 2: You got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 6: Turn you probably got to turn mouth, turn out, turn away the money up. Come come on you.
Speaker 3: Think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on, dig me now for it. Only Steve Harvey got a radio show man instead of trying to be about the business. To y'all, I'm doing all I can. But you know what's crazy in the efforts that I make, I can do more. When my father used to tell me something when I was growing up, he says, son, when you've done your best, and you've done all you can, sit still for a second and just do a little bit more. Always remember that, he said. When you've done the best you can and you can done all you can think of, he say, sit still for a minute and do some more. And you know what I've discovered in my life, always have a little more.
Speaker 2: I ain't ever just.
Speaker 3: Out out complete. I can't take another step. There ain't another breath in me. Ain't another thought I can produce. I'm never completely out, man. Just take a rest for a minute, man, and then just do a little bit more. And I can't tell you how many times that's helped me get over the top. You know, I was watching a documentary about people climbing Mount Everest and how difficult climbing Mount Everest was, and how they have on the hill something called like a death zone or a killing zone, where the majority of people run out of oxygen and they have to turn back.
Speaker 2: Well, what's crazy is it's right in view of the summit.
Speaker 3: You can actually see the top of Mount Everest from there, but it's that little bit that's left that's just most difficult. Now, I forgot all the reasons why they said most people don't make it from there, and more people have lost their lives that area. I don't know what it is, but the people that make it to the top of Mount efforts. They all had to go through that same zone of that same area, but they had a little bit more that allowed them to get to the top. You know, a lot of people have had accidents up there trying that. So I'm not even really sure if Mount Everest. Analogy is a good one, but let's just break it down a little bit more. Let's just talk about life. There's a poem I learned back when I was pledging. It's called don't Quit. It goes like this, If I make a mistake, I'm just trying to drum it up, So here we go. It says, when things go wrong, as they sometimes will, when the road you're trudging seems all uphill, when your funds are low and your debts are high, when you want to smile, but you have to sigh when cares are pressing you down. A bit, rest if you must, but don't quit. For life is queer with his twist and turns, as every one of us must sometimes learn. And many a fellow has turned about when he might have won had he stuck it out. So don't give up. Though the pace seems slow, you may succeed with another blow. Often the gold is nearer than it seems to a faint and a faltering man. And often the struggler has given up when he might have captured the victor's cup, and he learns too late, when the night came down, how close he was to the golden crown. Success is failure turned inside out. It's your silver tin of your clouds of doubt, and you never can tell how close you are. It may be nil when it seems afar, So stick to the fight when your hardest hit. It's when things seem worse that you mustn't quit. I remember it because I had a special method of helping you remember stuff back then. But I remembered it, and that poem right there has kept me. You know, we often talk about scripture and everything, and I don't see how I could live without it. But every now and then, man, somebody has a writing. God puts a writing on somebody's heart that delivers a message.
Speaker 2: Man, that can help people.
Speaker 3: I use every motivational tool that I possibly can to climb this letter of success or try to be the best father and the best husband I can be. I've done a lot of changing over the years, and so have you. But change is necessary in order to grow. If you don't make changes, folks, you can't grow. I was a young man on my set. I kept looking at him, Man, a sharp little young dude just on my set, and he had these dreads, and I mean they was super long. Man, they will well below the middle of his back. I mean, it was just long. And he kept talking to me, and he kept talking to me and talking to me. So young man kept talking to me, and I said, hey, man, you know you do your a huge self a favor in the business you're in. If you got a haircut, you would do yourself a huge favor. I said, your image is everything. Man, I said, you keep stopping me in the hallway to try to tell me what you're doing, what you are, but all I see is your hair. Now, I keep trying to figure out what you're doing with all that hair. Man, Now you can feel how you want to feel. But I'm like an employer. I employed people. So when I'm walking through the hallway and I try to think of you traveling with me and you sitting in a meeting with me, I try to imagine you and your suit sitting there talking business with me. And so, just like other employers are, I'm just having a real story with you. So I said, man, you ought to consider cutting your hair. He said, Man, mister Harve, I've been growing his hair. So I as a little boy, I said, how old are you now? He said twenty eight? I said, well, how long you want to hang on to what you was when you was a little boy? You know, if you started growing your hair when you're a teenager. I mean you're twenty eight now, will And I said, so let me help you understand something. Let me let me ask you something. What does it do for you? He said, Man, it's just who I am. I said, so you your hair? He said no, No, But it's a part of me. I said, that part of you that you're hanging on to.
Speaker 2: What does it do for you? I just like it? Well, dog, I like ice cream, but I feed that.
Speaker 3: But if I hang on ice cream and eat ice cream every single day, my body gonna reflect that. What is it that you hanging on to that you don't want to let go of? That's prohibiting you from being what all you can be? See, it's hard to be what all you can be if you want to keep being all you was? Don't that make sense to you? So I can't tell you how many times I've had to change. Change is necessary to grow. You can't be all you can be if you want to keep hanging on to all you was. That don't make no sense.
Speaker 2: How do you go forward? If you keep going backwards. You can't stay here and go there.
Speaker 4: Do you understand that.
Speaker 3: If you want to go over there you must remove yourself from right here?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I got right here is comfortable. I got right here is safe. But over there's where the shade is. Over There's where the fruit is. Over there is where the opportunity is. Over there is where the mountain of goal is. So why you stuck on here? You got to leave here to go over there. You can't be all you can be if you want to stay stuck on who you was. Change is growth is necessary. All let's go.
Speaker 2: Show, ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 3: The time has come another day, another opportunity to another blessing, another load off my mind. You know what when I lay down at night to load off my mind as I woke.
Speaker 2: Up, whoo, who never could have made that?
Speaker 1: You know, you're just what's not?
Speaker 4: Stop saying you're just messed out?
Speaker 3: Just Steve Arbret Morter Show, Shelty Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and me, nephew Tim, he's out today, Junior. What's on your mind today?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: Some uncle?
Speaker 8: You know I've got to understand some of the things My wife be doing on. I just don't do it sometimes, you.
Speaker 5: Know, I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't understand everything she'd be doing, you know, like you know, like come in there just when I'm watching TV and just start talking loud, like forget out watching the game.
Speaker 4: You know, don't even say I think they can do to all of this.
Speaker 7: This is nothing.
Speaker 4: You know, turn turn turn, turn the hot water off when I'm in the shower. You know, just stuff you be. Oh, I didn't know you was in there.
Speaker 2: This a lot, this a lot, it's a lot this week.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute. Just don't understand that I got talking. You want to stick her hand in that shower and cut that?
Speaker 4: Yeah when she thought that, well, I wasn't in there because you're on the phone.
Speaker 3: I think now how she ain't thank you? She heard the water bunny, Junior, you got sick of self, your wife come in there and cut the hot water on.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 8: It's all cold water, but you just turn it off. I'm just saying, I'm in here like she ain't paying attention.
Speaker 4: It's just stuff.
Speaker 2: Well, Junior Quentin trying to figure her out.
Speaker 7: You're not.
Speaker 2: You don't understand you you have a male mind. She got a female mind.
Speaker 3: Your mind is incapable, and there's no man that's capable of figuring out the female mind.
Speaker 2: Bruh.
Speaker 3: If I could figure that out and could write a book, do you know how much money I would make?
Speaker 2: Hell, they read it. Yeah, they won't know they no, no, they don't know. It just is with them.
Speaker 3: I see. There's nothing wrong with women, according to what see right now. No, I'm talking to Junior. I'm trying to talk to them like y'all ain't sitting there.
Speaker 4: I got it, that's okay, No, you don't have it.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, Carl.
Speaker 1: So I was just trying to so you was in the shower, Yeah, and she was on the phone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, girl, and didn't turn it off.
Speaker 3: Junior, that wasn't an accident. Now I'm trying to tell the stuff his cases. You know this, this hain't been tempted to throw your ass into a crisis, is what this is. You know, you're watch a TV. Listen, why get your answer that hospital? And I've been watching a TV.
Speaker 2: I won't you know, I'm kind of feeling that.
Speaker 4: You don't want me in the hospital. That's not what you want.
Speaker 3: You don't want me in that Okay, Well, if your wife cut all your hot water off? Why are you taking a shower? Who don't hear that shower? But she thought the shower was just in the running. But why is she cut off both nozzles?
Speaker 1: All right, well, I guess we're gonna have to revisit this because.
Speaker 2: First or tenth I've had a couple of whiles coming up.
Speaker 1: In thirty after the hour, the nephews out, Junior's in for the nephew would run that rank back right after this. You're listening morning show, the nephews out and Junior is in with the run that prank back for today? What you got for his Junior?
Speaker 4: The plumber run it cap?
Speaker 2: Hello, Yeah, I'm trying to reach you, mister. You please missus? How you doing?
Speaker 9: You?
Speaker 2: You the person that does the plumbing work?
Speaker 3: Am I?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Now my wife got some work done for you. You come by the house. Now do you know? I know you probably got quite a bit of work.
Speaker 5: Well, I do so many throughout the day. So I have it on my receiver here I can look at over here.
Speaker 2: About three days ago at a street.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, yeah, I can recall was a lady there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was a toilet was backed up and was overflowing.
Speaker 5: And yeah, yeah, yeah, I can recall it, and.
Speaker 2: That something was wrong with the sink in there too, and that that had a leak in the back of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I had a leak in the back, and I've done that. I fixed that there for you.
Speaker 8: And uh.
Speaker 10: I took that toilet that had around the bottom of your base the toilet based there. I had to take that up and retape it so that tape had came came loose.
Speaker 2: It was kind of old.
Speaker 10: And I, you know, went through that and done all that and and saving it up and sealed it up, and I rebased that sealed back there on.
Speaker 5: Your and the tilet and and your sink had a little leak back there in the back. I fixed it because you know, that was real easy.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 7: So well, no, see that something went wrong with that tarlet. Now did you did you put another pipe or something that you reroute up pipe or anything?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, Like I said, all I did, I took the base of it off there, and I taped it up where that old tape there, and then I put me some cement with h with my pipe there and and I sealed it all up, and I checked it out and lady drive and see if it leaked, and it didn't leak, and I put your base back on and you know, and then then I then you had a little leak there in your sink, and that was on the top of the uh, the nozzle there, and I fixed that.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you because I'm gonna be honest with you and tell you I'm not happy with what I got.
Speaker 10: You're not happy with it.
Speaker 2: No, Now, let me tell you what's happening. Now.
Speaker 7: Say somebody in the bathroom and they flushed that tilet right right when they flushed that tar tarlet come out the sink in the kitchen.
Speaker 5: Oh tell me that, Tell me that. Say that what you did again?
Speaker 7: I said, when they flush the toilet in the bathroom, right, come out to shank in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I don't know what how you routed something like you you didn't misrouted or something.
Speaker 5: No, I didn't. I didn't route anything. All I did was fix the I put the tape on there, so I fixed the leap that was you know, your uh, it's a base of your tilet. I didn't reroute anything.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 7: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't understand. How can you you reroute a fight.
Speaker 2: I don't that's a fight.
Speaker 5: To go into your kitchen and shoot, we'll shoot crap out of your kitchen like that.
Speaker 7: I don't know what what what you did when you was up under there and how you re routed something, but that's what happened. And it's got It's got is going from the from that bathroom when you flushed that Tarlet it come out in my sink in my kitchen.
Speaker 2: Now, what's bad about it is this morning I'm.
Speaker 5: In there cooking and what what what's your name again?
Speaker 2: My name is?
Speaker 1: They call me?
Speaker 5: Okay? And cramp is coming out of your your fumming.
Speaker 3: In your in my in my kitchen.
Speaker 7: Now, this morning I set out some red beans and rice to cook and I put my beans on that not I've been cooking.
Speaker 3: I've been cooking all No, I'm.
Speaker 5: Trying to be professional about this because you know, I guarantee my work. I've been doing this over twenty years and the one thing I do, I guarantee my work. And I'm real proud about the thing that you know I do. But what what did you have anybody else over there working on your pipe?
Speaker 2: Ain't nobody you in your kitchen.
Speaker 5: You know what I did was your bathroom.
Speaker 7: You the room.
Speaker 5: The bathroom don't have anything to do with your kitchen, that floor, a pipe, have anything to do with one or other other.
Speaker 2: Then explain that coming through my sink in my kitchen.
Speaker 5: I can't explain it coming from your your sink. I can only explain that's in the toilet in your sink.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. I'm gonna listen because this thing got me wrapped up. Listen now what it is that?
Speaker 5: Well, you got me trying to rap up here because you know, like I said, I do this here and I've been doing it for twenty years, and that's the first time I ever heard anything like that being happened. I ain't never seen it.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm gonna tell you it's just disgusting. The big cook to cook red beans all day, and now I find out that it's sitting in some dirty water like that.
Speaker 5: You can smell the water when you was in the in your seat, but I'm quite sure it didn't had allowed or or smell.
Speaker 2: I didn't smell nothing.
Speaker 7: Now this more earlier this morning, I washed my hand now and I didn't what I washed my hair in there.
Speaker 2: That's just what it smelled like a bag.
Speaker 5: I'm just, I just, I just refuse to believe that the work I did on your toilet in there, taking some stuff up and seeming some stuff up and on your seat and anything to do with scrap me and shout out to damn kitchen seat.
Speaker 7: Well, I tell you what what I need to do is for you to get your back over here and fix it, because this here ain't a good job.
Speaker 2: And I don't recommend nobody using you.
Speaker 5: Well, first of all, why I'm trying to be professional about it and you cussing me, and that ain't gonna get nothing done.
Speaker 7: Once com out my pay it was no longer professional, nota you had.
Speaker 5: Somebody else over there doing something in your sink.
Speaker 2: I ain't had nobody.
Speaker 10: Do you have a God?
Speaker 5: Was just falling over that look coming out your down.
Speaker 7: Just it ain't hiding the well, it's it's crap coming out of my duck.
Speaker 2: Du get your back over here, and you fixed what you supposed to fix.
Speaker 7: And think it right that I'm not paying another damn.
Speaker 2: Dying for it.
Speaker 5: I want to fix a Hey, I'm tired to be profession about it. I'm listening to what you gotta say. I shund up on it a long time ago. But I'm genanty of work and I'm trying to, you know, down with my customers. When I left, I told her to pressure tarlet. She forced the tarlet, She ran the foster in the bathroom. We ain't no problem now if you don't want somebody else over there that knowing whatever, lad knows what I don't. I damn sure I don't know you. You know, I ain't none of my business.
Speaker 2: I ain't some of them red beans, and that what bothered me.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 2: I feel sick to my stomach.
Speaker 5: I feel and read mean and what on ahead? You ain't no there?
Speaker 3: It's like what you.
Speaker 2: I got one more thing I want to say to you. You listening.
Speaker 5: I'm listening to you.
Speaker 7: This is nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got played by your budd Hey, man, I gotta ask you big time. What is the baddest I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the Lange.
Speaker 5: Got this morning?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Thank you Junior in for the nephew. Coming up next, ask the CLO with her Chief love Officer, Steve Harvey. You're listening Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In entertainment news, social media is reeling from lifetimes. Where is Wendy Williams documentary?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 1: Tyler Perry's Mea Kolpa premiered on Netflix to mixed reviews, and will artificial intelligence soon replaced jobs on movie sets? Well, we'll tell you what Tyler Perry thinks about all of that. That's coming up at the top of the hour. But right now it is time to ask the CLO. Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey Marco and Pittsburgh says, I dated a girl for six months and she wanted a dog for Valentine's Day. I saved up for three months to get her a very expensive dog. Well, yesterday she says she's not ready to be in a relationship. I think she used me. Can I legally get my dog back?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know if it's legally your dog?
Speaker 7: What you know?
Speaker 3: Let me just put it to you this way, dog, I think you got tired dog, so she knew she was going to get rid of you, so she wanted a dog to keep a company.
Speaker 2: All I continue is this, you know.
Speaker 3: All I can say is this. Things happen bringing to dogs all the time. Kidnapping. This whole very real thing.
Speaker 1: Dog dog napping, would you say, yeah.
Speaker 2: Dog napping, Not definitely, not people, but dog napping.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: People as in the car like he came. You know what I mean? You don't need candy and nothing, just a couple of treats, you know.
Speaker 1: Uh. Lakeisha and Irving says.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's all I got for you to say, is you got played? You lost a girl in the dog.
Speaker 1: The usually doge to Lakeisha and Irving, who writes, my husband got a promotion and he travels back and forth to San Francisco. I've never been to California, so I asked if I could spend a week with him there. He said no, he'd be too busy. I feel like he's enjoying time away from me.
Speaker 7: Is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Everybody needs some me time, but occupy yourself to enjoy your time away a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Everybody need me time. I don't care who it.
Speaker 3: Is, you know, just free, you know well what you want. I only got asked at where you want to go, what you want to do?
Speaker 2: What's wrong? I ain't gonna ain't nothing wrong? I'm good this morning. You don't want to hear it. Then you made alone a little bit.
Speaker 1: Have a nurse stuff she can't go to cast Wow, yeah, you ain't going, man, go to gate Bridge. Nothing.
Speaker 3: You ain't gonna baby see everything in your life. A lot of stuff I ain't seen. And I'm older than whoever wrote this letter.
Speaker 1: No, I'll be too busy. Okay, that all right? All right to moving on to huh Moving on to Faye and Montgomery. They says, I had an affair with my husband's gambling buddy, and now my husband owes him fourteen hundred dollars. The guy told me I can settle the debt with sex or cash. He said he'd stop threatening my husband if I sleep with him. Should I do this for my husband.
Speaker 2: For fourteen hundred?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, which is a lot of money to some people.
Speaker 5: Speak.
Speaker 3: First of all, let me ask you this question. When you say, should I do this for my husband?
Speaker 1: Right, that's the part.
Speaker 3: Does your husband know this this indecent proposal? Fourteen hundred? Or let me sleep with your wife? Now he done contacted you. You can sleep with me or send me to fourteen hundred? Should I do this for my husband? Is this a gangster that he owed the money too.
Speaker 1: Just a gambling buddy, Just a gambling buddy. But he's acting like because he's threatening.
Speaker 2: But he's coming to fourteen hundred.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, But she's already has That's what I'm before. They're in a like an affair.
Speaker 2: Oh, she had an affair with it gambling book.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna read it again. I had an affair with my husband's gambling buddy, and now my husband owes him fourteen hundred dollars. The guy told me I can settle the debt with sex or cash. He said, he stopped trying threatening my husband if I'd sleep with him. Should I do this for my husband? That's your question?
Speaker 2: Ah, you need going to Oh you're gonna go down that here. You already had the trunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can going down there. Take one for the team right there. You and your husband ain't got nothing, no way. And this dude already know and you fourteen hunted.
Speaker 2: Girl?
Speaker 3: You fourteen hundred that's whoa. That's called girl money right there?
Speaker 1: Who Well, so so she should do it for a husband and kid her.
Speaker 3: Crazy?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know it's crazy.
Speaker 3: So what here?
Speaker 2: Wait, gambling buddy threatening your husband threatened to do what right?
Speaker 3: What You're gonna beat my ass over this? Four hundred dollars came down here fourteen yeah you, and that's gonna get a five thousand dollars ass with what you gon't do. See, I just want to know what the threat is for. I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna shoot you. We're talking fourteen hundred dollars. Who want to do jail time for that? But I think you more interested in the in the in the man the look dude, Yeah, because it's an option. Should I go to? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Going down there here already.
Speaker 3: You will knock on fourteen hundred take your massacre down there too. See what you gotta do for that, and cat that visa down there?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Last one, Steve, this is a.
Speaker 3: Make your public's remove reward card down there and see what you do grocery and girl, if you got that Amazon Prime.
Speaker 1: You got yourself something, all right? Last one, Steve she Reason Detroit says, I fell in love with the pastor that did me and my husband's marriage counseling. I have been seeing him on the side, but he's about to get married, so he ended our affair. He said he'd never cheat on his queen. How could he tell me that?
Speaker 2: How because you ain't his queen? How much information you need? You was second? Yeah, she's gone her feeling hard to go.
Speaker 3: From second to first. You playing baseball, and you hit a ball, and you run to second base. When the next batter come up, they going to first base. You can't run back to first base. Okay, See once you go over there on second, the next batter up, she get first base. You don't get to go back to first base. Under no circumstances where you get to go back to first base.
Speaker 1: She was sleeping with the man who married her and her husband.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she was sleeping with the dude.
Speaker 1: The past Yeah.
Speaker 2: See I didn't get all that.
Speaker 1: Yeah he was mm hmm. She fell in love with him. She fell in love with the pastor with the pastors.
Speaker 2: And appreciated, oh my queen.
Speaker 3: He officiated the we my law the whole time. The whole time he was doing that, I guess he was saying, all.
Speaker 1: Right, What was he saying?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Do yeah? Yeah, because I do too, to.
Speaker 3: Love and to hold hell yeah this his brother. Wow, sickness and in health.
Speaker 1: I got you all right coming up at the top of the.
Speaker 2: Out all come here for counseling.
Speaker 1: We'll have some entertainment news for you right after this You're listening morning show. So everyone over the weekend was glued to their TVs for Where Is Wendy Williams documentary, which is really hard to watch. I don't know if you guys had time to watch it, but it was hard. It's cooled at your heartstrings. Viewers have called the documentary on settling and think Wendy is being exploited, and reportedly Wendy has progressive aphasia and frontal temporal dementia. I think they liken this to what Bruce Willis is going through, and she also has Graves disease and lymphedema. All of Wendy's health issues and her personal issues were uncovered in the two part documentary that aired Saturday and Sunday nights. Social media commenters are, for the most part, asking for Wendy's family to be allowed to advocate for her so she can get the best healthcare as well as treatment for her alcohol addiction. And I definitely hope she gets some help in this situation because that is really hard to watch. It's hard to very I feel her.
Speaker 2: I didn't see it, but you know, I don't. I don't wish ill on anybody, No, of course not.
Speaker 3: I just don't. That's not that's not the person I am. I don't wish ill on anybody. So, but I didn't watch it. It's not card.
Speaker 1: It wasn't around, especially because we all knew.
Speaker 2: Everyone talking about exploitation.
Speaker 3: But you got you got to sign this stuff and you got to sit there and do these interviews that this was done for money.
Speaker 1: Now you know, So I don't think anything out of it.
Speaker 2: Well why not?
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know. But the thing it's she may be I don't know, but I don't. Her family definitely didn't want the documentary.
Speaker 2: Is she talking on it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, she's talking on it.
Speaker 2: You got to sign a consent for him.
Speaker 3: You. They can't put you on any of this without a consent form. You have to have a consent for.
Speaker 2: The actual consent.
Speaker 1: Do you think that they're saying taking advantage of her?
Speaker 3: Okay, but can I tell you this in television, if this woman is not fit, you cannot air her like that. That that you're setting yourself up for a lawsuit. To the ump degree. If this woman is sitting there and you're airing her and her words and her image and likeness without her consent. They can't get her consent from somebody else, especially if you're thinking that she's being exploited. Do you know the lawsuit that is girl, if a lawyer got any sense that's hearing this and this had truth to it, the lawsuit somebody Wendy can old I think.
Speaker 1: There was a lawsuit filed on Friday and her from her guardian.
Speaker 2: If somebody is exploiting this this sister, that lawsuit is.
Speaker 1: Definitely and seven. Also over the weekend, Steve Tyler perry new film Mia Culpa, which starred Kelly Rowland, premier to mixed reviews. Uh mea Culpa is a thriller, and Kelly Rowland plays a criminal defense attorney that is representing an artist that is accused of killing his girlfriend. Tyler Perry wrote, directed, and produced the movie. Kelly Roland did an outstanding job as the attorney. Did you guys see it?
Speaker 7: So? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I watched her?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I watch What did you think? Kelly Rowland?
Speaker 9: She did her thing, She did her thing, She looked beautiful, she was acting her first lead role.
Speaker 1: It's a grown grown up movie. Second key, what is going on, Kelly very steamy sex scene Tyler Berry woman, Yeah, yes, after that, she deserves her own dressing room, the biggest one they have. Okay, it was a lot going on.
Speaker 9: It was a paint, yes, hot wax, paint, candles and all of it. Yeah, and I was clutching by pearls, roller deskness shack ll.
Speaker 2: That's good. I'm happy for her, you know.
Speaker 1: Congratulations yet again to Tyler Perry.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yeah all yeah.
Speaker 1: So moving on with more on Tyler Perry now. Tyler has reportedly halted plans indefinitely for an eight hundred million dollar expansion of the Tyler Perry Studios just outside of Atlanta after he saw a demonstration of how artificial intelligence can help his production crew build images by simple text prompts. Tyler told the Hollywood Reporter quote, being that it can do all of these things is one thing, but actually seeing the capabilities it was mind blowing. Tyler did express concerns over the fact that his new AI technology, this new AI technology could potentially put a lot of people out of work, a lot of crew hands out of a job. So, Steve, I got to ask you, what are your thoughts about AI replacing humans to do work? What do you think about that?
Speaker 3: They've been heading this way for a while, you know, I mean you're looking at it. Uh, they're gonna use it to do a lot of Uh they're gonna use it to do a lot of destructive things too, because if we live in a fallen world, they're they're already. I'm telling you what YouTube is doing with these black celebrities and AI targeting, and you know YouTube talking about it's just on the platform. It's not them. You're allowing it. What you know, people kill me, man, like you know, you give them. You know that there's an AI system into discredit black celebrities, but you put it on YouTube.
Speaker 2: But you say that ain't us.
Speaker 3: Well, you're the one airing it, you know, somebody comes come on, man, Yeah, that's got to he's some form of accountability if you knowing allow people on your streaming platform and they do evil with it, Come on, man.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: But but you know that's America. Freedom of speech and all like that.
Speaker 3: But it's Tyler's on top of it and watching it as we should, all right, Television is changing, man, It's changing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, thank you, Steve. Coming up in twenty minutes after a Fox News panelist suggests that Donald Trump has gained more Black voters by selling sneakers because guess what, Black people love sneakers. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning show. On Fox's The Big Weekend Show, panelist Raymond de Royo stated that by Trump releasing his new never Surrender Sneakers, Steve, get a load of this, he won over a lot of Black voters. Take a listen. It's just connecting with Black America because they love sneakers.
Speaker 11: They're inter sneakers, they love the you know, there's a big deal, certainly in the inner city.
Speaker 1: So when you have Trump roll out his sneaker line, they're like, wait a minute, this is cool. He's reaching them on a level that defies and is above politics.
Speaker 3: The culture always trumps politics, and Trump understands culture like no politician I've ever seen what you know, man, there are some white narratives. Man, when I listen to them, I just go, you know what, you really don't know black people at all. But the audacity of him see. And when I saw this, it really ticked me off. Yeah, it really really ticked me off. You think we bought some damn sneakers And then they had this one little black Republican boy on there that bought the sneakers. Yeah. They live, man, They dope and they they kind of comfortable too. They gold. I love them, boy, Sit your black.
Speaker 1: Ass down one more time. I've heard that.
Speaker 3: Pit your black ass down, you know, man, people kill Then they go find these little jigaboo ass boys and put him in the shoes and let them make a statement. If you think that black people sitting up fitting to vote for Donald Trump because he came out with a sneaker, you missing the ones that vote because a person who buying them sneakers probably don't vote, No damn way. And then when you talk about culture Trump's politics, you missed the white man don't know nothing. What culture you talking about? What culture you part of? That racist ass remark?
Speaker 2: Like that was a brilliant.
Speaker 3: Racist ass remark because and that's what they really think, man, they think that. And then the white lady was do you think that a translate into votes? Hell no, if it turned into votes, wouldn't Michael Jordan be president by.
Speaker 1: Now because everybody like Jordan's everybody look Lebron.
Speaker 2: Yeah, down.
Speaker 3: Them damn sneakers ain't got a damn thing to do with this presidential election. But man, they will use any angle they can't. Them Republicans ain't no choke.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: It's a faling, especially the inner city, because they love sneakers. Y'all. White, every white kid, I know wes sneakers too, right, the confidence in it.
Speaker 1: So now we like fried chicken, watermelon and sneakers, okay, and no one else.
Speaker 2: All they gotta do is come up with a Trump chicken sandwich and he'd be in. He's a shoe in.
Speaker 1: All right, Uh coming up in thirty four minutes after the hour. Sister Odell uh is in the building, and she'll be up right after this. You're listening morning show, ladies and gentlemen, as always as promised, Sister Odell is in the building, calls me.
Speaker 6: This goes out to the man that called in and said he didn't like none of Steve's characters.
Speaker 1: Well here's another one.
Speaker 6: She would go good morning every once, hey morning, because you know I'm gonna go under the level, because you know I just ain't feeling myself this morning. But I called on in anyway, you know, I'm just such a truth but you know, oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just the weather keep changing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: I was down there was praying for Junior. You know, Junior had a christ and I had to go by there. He was on the sick and shutting in this.
Speaker 6: I went by his house and so it's wound, prayed for him and got on out the He don't see me in the hospital.
Speaker 1: You see that, don't you where I.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 3: So what's been going on?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean a lot. We can start here, uh and then we can cover whatever you want the cover. But cis jo tell? Do you know you're you're familiar with reality star Porsche Williams from Atlanta Housewives. Yes, girl, yes, ma'am merchant, yes, ma'am her. Well, well she's filed for divorce from her husband. Okay, yeah they've beeve Wait what what.
Speaker 2: One more time?
Speaker 3: Who he see that coming?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: I hear from all of rolls, washes and everything. I get old after while can't keep burgs.
Speaker 1: I just wanted to you know, a lot of people are going through, you know, with marriage and divorce and all of that.
Speaker 3: I know, like, you know he African, you know, every time you see him, he got a loud little suit on with all begs on it or something like that. I don't know why you got to wear the clothes with all the large letters on it. Know, they make a more and label and smile on some of them.
Speaker 1: You don't have to wear for oh the logos your logosh.
Speaker 3: Okay, she was trying to get him to dress like Steve, you know, and then she just went way past wade post to.
Speaker 12: Go, oh okay, well, well yeah, I just thought maybe you'd have some advice for couples, you know, to keep their marriage strong.
Speaker 1: And you know you've had a couple of marriages, and well, first.
Speaker 3: Of all, you gotta quit man for things like you gotta get married for something. You got married for feelings and not not what the feeling.
Speaker 1: That the thing give you. Oh you're like love, are you saying?
Speaker 4: Get married?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You love anybody by your road rush once you put smiles on that road. Rus where we're at now.
Speaker 2: With a whole words and you know that old.
Speaker 3: Strange food and everything.
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 3: What I mean hot chillip ain't gonna tell her what he died like. He looked like he wanted had health in no way the proplished god falling apart in front of little posty eyes and post Jesse.
Speaker 2: You know what, I ain't fin the sit here for this hire.
Speaker 1: Well, I kind of hate to ask you this, sister Odell, But does it have it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: You know, Tyler Perry had his movie out. I don't know if you got had a chance to see Kelly Roland. Have a question, so you want to you died your hell Oh yes, ma'am. I died at Copper, Yes, ma'am Copper. What do you think that encomplishment?
Speaker 2: We did that radio? He's ready here.
Speaker 1: Well in the light. Yet you're seeing me on zoom in real life it's Copper.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well it's kind of pretty, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you're going through.
Speaker 2: Something, sweetie.
Speaker 1: That's always you know me, sister Bell. You know, I wasn't expecting that, you know, it's just kind of.
Speaker 3: Threw sure ever since she to that hoodie with uh with best Church wrote across her teap.
Speaker 2: No dress.
Speaker 1: Wow, I didn't make that dress.
Speaker 3: This Dell was we're put it on and you saw best Church right across your hind quotas and came out there anyway, And I've been through with you ever since.
Speaker 2: I never mentioned it, but I was just stuck on it with you. That's all all right?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you for your advice, sister Odell.
Speaker 2: Well, your hair's pretty. But whatever you're going through.
Speaker 1: Baby, just you know, pray, maybe you should. You will pray for me.
Speaker 3: I could do that as you on the city shutting in this.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, Junior's in for the Nephew with today's spraying phone call. Right after this, you're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is clear the room before we start. We'll get into that find out what all that is about right after this, But right now it is time for Junior in for the Nephew with today's prank phone call. What you got Junior?
Speaker 4: All right, well, Schreletty, ask you something. Have you ever been shoplifting? Have you shoplifted?
Speaker 5: Call?
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, I'm sorry, ain't nobody shoplifting?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See did you raise your hands?
Speaker 4: Ain't raising hand?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shoplifted? Stove?
Speaker 1: What? What what are we talking about?
Speaker 8: What we're talking about a little b and he you know, yeah, okay, Well, because that's today's pray.
Speaker 3: I climbed up this page, wonder when I was eleven years old, I climbed down in this pain one. Why oh no, I just won't break in the house. We ain't like her, so oh man, we do nothing. We just broke in our house, climbed back out the window, just to say we did. We didn't steal. There was nothing down there, clothes lining in her basement. She was hanging clothes up.
Speaker 9: Oh are you talking abou when we were little little yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah yeah legedly.
Speaker 1: Is nowadays.
Speaker 8: Yeah, what that's our prank phone call for today, shoplifter, Come on, cat run it.
Speaker 7: Uh yes, I'm trying to reach a Tanya. Please Hi Tanya. My name is Daniel. I'm the head of store security here at your job.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Uh listen, I'm trying to see I'm gonna have to I know, today's your day off. I'm looking at the schedule here. It seems that you don't come back in until Saturday. I'm trying to see if it's possible I can get you to come to the store. There's a bit of a situation I want to discuss with you. There's about eighteen hundred dollars worth of merchandise missing from the store. Yeah, it's about eighteen hundred dollars worth of merchandise. And we definitely know that this is a in house situation. This is not so one walking in shoplifting. This is definitely an in house situation with employees who have evidently been shoplifting from the store, taking things, and we want to get down to the to the roots of the problem. Okay, so what you call well, ma'am, it's it's been brought to my attention that there's a possibility that you may be part of this situation.
Speaker 13: And the situation I ain't no thief, I don't steal. You don't call my house accusing me of still I ain't still nothing from nobody.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, my hang on, man, what I'm trying to do is just trying to.
Speaker 13: You, trying to say I instilled something and I ain't stole them.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait just a second. Now, do you have a sister named Cynthia?
Speaker 13: Yeah, what about it?
Speaker 2: Well, now, it seems that here on some of.
Speaker 7: The footage that we have on camera that uh, it's a possibility that it seems like your sister's actually wearing some of the merchandise that we sell here in the store.
Speaker 13: Okay, just because she wears something that we sell in the store, don't mean that I've stolen.
Speaker 7: Well, we don't see where she's at. I've backed the footage up as far as I could. I don't see any footage of where she purchased this particular merchandise. And my assumption is maybe you gave it to her.
Speaker 9: I ain't gave her.
Speaker 13: And just because you don't see where somebody purchased it, don't mean that it's been stolen.
Speaker 7: Okay, here's what I'm gonna get. I'm gonna just get to the chase of this, Tanya. What I'm gonna have to do is this if I can't get you to come to the store, ma'am. And matter of fact, here's another question for you before I go any further. You have children at all, Tanya?
Speaker 13: Yeah, I got children?
Speaker 7: Why do you Is it possible because I'm missing a lot of baby merchandise as well, And you know.
Speaker 13: What, you know what you really cruising for this morning? Okay, because you don't call somebody on the off they accusing them of stealing.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I gotta do. Are you coming into the office so I can talk with you.
Speaker 13: I'm not coming nowhere on.
Speaker 2: My off day.
Speaker 7: Well, then what's gonna happen, Miss Tanya, is I'm gonna have to actually come to your home, check your closet.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to check your kids and.
Speaker 7: See if they will do what check and see if they're wearing merchandise that making that comes from this.
Speaker 13: Come to my house if you want to, and they gonna take your Somebody here in the body beck me. You heard what I said. You heard what I said. You don't call nobody. I bust my store. I bust my store. You understand me. I work hard for y'all.
Speaker 2: Okay, you've been busting. You've been busting car here.
Speaker 13: Excusing me of stealing. I ain't so from nobody.
Speaker 1: You.
Speaker 13: I don't have to steal. That's why I work all day. You understand.
Speaker 2: I think you've been.
Speaker 3: Busting you up.
Speaker 2: But taking stuff is what you've been doing.
Speaker 13: You've been from nobody. You understand me. I do not steal.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna come over there. I'm checking your closets things.
Speaker 13: But it ain't no seat.
Speaker 7: You understand that I'm checking your babies as well, and I'm making check my baby.
Speaker 5: And see what happened.
Speaker 13: You put your hands on any damn thing in here, and see what happened.
Speaker 5: Okay. I don't want to have to drag your we're here.
Speaker 13: Oh you're gonna drag somebody?
Speaker 10: Oh?
Speaker 13: Now you threatening me?
Speaker 2: I don't want to drag out of your house security guy.
Speaker 13: You was coping security guard. You like your job that much you're willing to die for that?
Speaker 8: Huh?
Speaker 2: Who said anything about me? Dan?
Speaker 13: I did come over here, And that's what's gonna happen. That's what happens when you put people on the off day, you get hurt. Okay, I get a couple of damn days. Oh and y'all gonna.
Speaker 3: Call me with this?
Speaker 2: So are you threatening me?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 13: I'm threatening you? Then you just call and say you was coming over here?
Speaker 2: Yes, I did here, bring here, I'm bring your security guard.
Speaker 5: I'm on my Let me tell you something, Okay.
Speaker 3: I get you.
Speaker 2: I can have you brought up on charges.
Speaker 7: You know that.
Speaker 13: Bring me up on charges and see what happens up on charge.
Speaker 11: See if you get that far.
Speaker 2: I'm on my way over there. Now to check you and your kids.
Speaker 3: You understand me.
Speaker 13: I'm over here to check me and my kids and see how they checked the somebody here. Let me tell you something I got to tell me. You ain't got nothing to tell me. You ain't got something.
Speaker 2: Once you go ahead and tell me what you took, maybe I'll go light on you.
Speaker 13: I'll go like, I think I'm stupid or something. You don't sound like a damn food. Why don't you tell me what you took too?
Speaker 2: I bet you're teaching you little kids over there how to steal too.
Speaker 9: Aren't you what what you teach kids?
Speaker 5: Hey?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, hey, now you want hey hey.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey hey, don't call me with this book on Moll's Day.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you one month. Are you listening to me? I got one more thing to say to you.
Speaker 13: You ain't got nothing else to say to me?
Speaker 2: Are you listening?
Speaker 1: What this is?
Speaker 7: Nephew time me from the Steve Harvey Martin Show. You just got prayed for your.
Speaker 2: Sister for you?
Speaker 13: Oh okay, okay, you and that bro want to play? Okay, y'all want to play right? Y'all got joke, I'll got joke. I got joke from both yall around here taking care of her and all her little ugly kids. And she don't play with me.
Speaker 3: Am, I aunt.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Tell you she told me.
Speaker 7: She told me, she said that timy be be pranking people. You can't nobody get me with that on crazy stuff. I come to people don't know. Somebody calling and tripping with this. You told me you couldn't. You thought you couldn't be got.
Speaker 13: That's all right, y'all got me.
Speaker 7: It's so good.
Speaker 13: I love you, I love you, nephew, tell me I got some bug.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 7: Let me ask you one more thing. What is the baddest radio show in the land, The.
Speaker 13: Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 10: Huh ah, y'all?
Speaker 4: Daddy is shop lifting from the nephews?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know and just just a flat out confis from did shoplift offended?
Speaker 4: We asked it.
Speaker 2: I've done different levels of stealing, all right?
Speaker 1: You tell everything?
Speaker 2: Well, you know eleven level was my first break in the entity.
Speaker 4: That was okay, okay, shud Steve, Yeah, stop right there.
Speaker 3: Six years ago.
Speaker 2: You can't even ms. Payne House ain't evenail no more. Everybody stand is dead and my boys that was me.
Speaker 1: They are never thank you for the nephew us next Strawberry Letter for today. The subject is clear the room before we start. We'll get into that right after this. Be quiet, Steve, you're listening morning show and it's time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice and relationships, work, sex, parenting and more, please submit Strawberry Letter to Steve HAARVIFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 8: It could be ladies and Gentlemen's time for the Strawberry Letter with my good friend Shirley Strawberry.
Speaker 1: Thank you, my good friend Junior. Subject, clear the room before we start. Clear the room before we start. Dear Stephen, Shirley, I'm in love with a man that's dramatic and very high strong. He overreacts in everything he does. Whenever he's driving, he swerves all over the place to avoid potholes potholes, and he swings out to make right turns. It gets on my last nerve, but it's also entertaining. You ought to hear him gossiping when he talks to his mama. When I hear him say oh nah, I know they will be added for a while. The funniest part of our marriage is how he acts in the bedroom. I have to clear the room before we start. We will knock over anything on the night stands. He throws pillows and anything else he can put his hands on. He acts like I am the best woman he's ever been with in his entire forty two years of life. Our children used to ask us about the noise when they were younger, and it got to the point where we had to turn the TV up in our room so we didn't disturb them. Last weekend, we have the house all to ourselves and we had a lot of good sex. But this man tried to put a pillow over my face and he bashed me in the head with the TV remote. Everything started so quick, and I didn't realize the remote was in the bed. My teenager came home and saw the bandaid above my eye and asked if Daddy had hit me. Well, technically he did hit me, but not one purpose. My best friend thinks my husband is abusing me at times, and I'm making excuses for him. But the choking and biting are minor, and the marks don't last long. What if my best friend is right though, is his behavior excessive?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean this is kind of wild and kind of crazy. I'm sure you look more like you've been in a rough fight than getting busy with your husband. You're not supposed to come out of an intimate session with your husband and have visible scars on your face, so I would say this is definitely excessive on his part. I don't think he's trying to kill you or anything like that. I just think thinks that's the way he is. He's wild, loud, crazy, like you say, knocking things over and hitting you in the head and stuff. You only seem to question it or complain about it, though when someone else mentions it, you know, I say to that at least they are concerned about you and not just trying to get to be nosy or anything. So yes, I believe it's best to clear the room definitely before you guys go on this roller coaster ride you call sex, because he might break something else next time, and he might injure injure you for real next time. I mean, at least you know you all are having sex and it's fun. I guess a lot of good sex, you say, but oh, you gotta be careful in there. It's like a war zoned Steve.
Speaker 3: She's married to the man. That's dramatic. I was struggling with the beginning of the letter. He overrecking everything he does. He swerves all over the place when he driving to avoid potholes. So they live up north and he swings out to make right turns. I have a prediction he gonna tell y'all, cob all this swerving and swinging out far right, making right turn he gonna tell your cob y'all ain't gonna y'all, y'all ain't gonna be able to get no insurance in a minute, she said, get on her last nerve. But it's also entertaining. Well, see, lady, I don't know you. I'm starting to learn something about you throughout this letter. You kind of up for the little wild ride. How the hell is swerve and swinging far right? How that's how that's entertaining? Okay, but that's you. That's why you married him. Well.
Speaker 2: Uh, then he gossip on his phone with his mama. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I know they're gonna be at it for a while. The funniest thing in our marriage is how he acts in the bedroom. I have to clear the room before we start. Well, that's nothing new. I like a clear room when I'm in there too. I don't I don't know who and there wants some other people in there, but I got to clear Excuse me, please, Yeah, I just wanted to clear the room. Excuse me, step I got dog out of here everything. Yeah, y'all gotta get your dog out of here.
Speaker 1: Got to go.
Speaker 3: Everybody got to get out of here.
Speaker 1: What you can't be doing?
Speaker 2: Nothing that's clawing in my ass. You can't be doing that. I can't have no cat in here. We t't to all be in here.
Speaker 3: Well, we can't all be in here going.
Speaker 2: Just ripping my hands with them claws. See, so.
Speaker 1: Ignorant.
Speaker 3: Shut up all that barking.
Speaker 1: It's not a mention of any pets in this letter.
Speaker 3: Well you know they say they got to clear the room.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: We gotta get you pets out of here. We gotta get anybody that can be an eye witness in here.
Speaker 4: Parent, what's my name? What's my name?
Speaker 3: Shut you hear me say? I like that?
Speaker 4: Daddy? Shut up?
Speaker 2: I have to clear the room too, not with you today.
Speaker 3: He knock over everything on the night stand, throw the pillars. I done done that before. That ain't nothing I done. Kicked the lamp off a nice stand. This ain't nothing new thing pillars and I ain't never had to do that. I done had to clear some pillows out the way because it was interfere with what.
Speaker 2: I was doing anyway, Act like I'm the best woman he's ever been with in his type.
Speaker 3: Probably are what you're crying about that for? Then the kids used to ask about the noise in the bedroom because they was in there trying to figure it out. Because they sound like sex it all, Mama, some what animals is in there?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 3: What y'all watching on tv?
Speaker 2: Mom? Hang on?
Speaker 1: We'll have part two of Steve's crazy response Who is tar to today's Strawberry Letter at twenty three minutes after the hour? The subject is clear the room before we start. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening morning show? All right? Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject is clear the room before we start.
Speaker 2: No mention, man, just get to it right here.
Speaker 3: The woman in here, says her husband is dramatic and they over the top sp actually when they in the bedroom, because he acts in the bedroom. You got to clear the room before we start. I do too, that's nothing new. We got to get everybody out of here. I can't have no hote with you to about and pop off him in him. We got to get dogs out of here, the wild ass cats in here, cause they dogs ain't gonna dog and cats ain't gonna un cloud marks on my ass. You know, I just I just can't do this a dog dog.
Speaker 2: Shut up?
Speaker 3: Put you down here howling for I can't have no parrot in the room. Probably want to crack up, Probably probably gonna want some of this in a minute.
Speaker 2: We got to beat.
Speaker 3: And he acts like I'm the best woman he's ever been within his entire for the u two years of life. You probably are. Our children used to ask about the noise when they were younger because they ain't know what was going on. Mama, what y'all in there watching? We want challenge National Geography to ask a question, are you are right in there?
Speaker 2: Mama?
Speaker 3: Why is Grant? Is granddaddy in there? He your granddaddy in here? White? Keep asking you who your daddy? And papaa in there mama, no popall in there with white keep asking you who your daddy is. Last weekend we had the house all to ourselves. We had a lot of good sex. But this man tried to put a pillow over my face and then he bashed me in the head with the TV remote.
Speaker 2: What what too far.
Speaker 3: Did? She said, Everything started so quick. I didn't realize the remote was in the bed.
Speaker 2: It wasn't.
Speaker 3: He reached over on the night stand, picked it up and bad busted you in your damn head. No, my teenager came home and saw the band ad that bowl my eye and asked if daddy had hit me. Well, technically he did, but not on purpose. My best friend thinks my husband just a beausing me at times, and I'm making excuses for him. But he's choking and hitting a minor, and the marks don't last long. See, this is the same woman to talk about he dried crazy swerving to miss potholes and make wide right terms. It gets on her nerve, but it's actually entertaining. Then she turned around and said, all the choking and hitting that's minor, and the marks don't last that long. No, you see all these excuses, she keeps, Yes, what if my best fear is right? Though it's his behavior too excessive. Lady, can I tell you something? Let me get my mic straighten up? He excuse me? Your man beating your ass? Yeah, I don't know what to tell you. Your man is beaten your ass.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't I look.
Speaker 3: I'm sixty seven, I'm grown and had a full life, Still got a full life. I done threw some pillows in the floor. I done knock some stuff off the night. N I ain't never reached over and busted a woman in the head with the remote control. That is a beating. All this choking and stuff I was young one time. Since it tells me I want you to choke me, I got them left because what I'm not finna do it.
Speaker 2: Go to jail. I call you, I'm not choking. We get up here.
Speaker 3: I don't even really like you no more, because I don't know where you got this choking from. But they showed whatn't me and I'm not finn to do it because I don't know how to choke light. Yeah, she said, she said, didn't just stop when I started kicking real hard because how well, I don't know what hard kicking is because maybe you ain't kicking hard enough for me.
Speaker 2: The next thing you or your ass is out of here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, anyway, the thing, anytime you get busted in the head with the remote, it's time for you to rethink this. But you really don't because you say the choking and bruises this minor. You're looking at this stuff like it ain't nothing to it, lady, So I don't know what you want us to tell you now, you know, do you think it's behaviors excessive? The only thing I can think, you know, hearing that throw throwing stuff. Throw something back. That's all I got for you. Throw something back. Just put you some rocks in the drawer next to the knight staying. Just put you some rocks in the drawer. And when he next time you reach over and grab that remote, you just reach over. Why you looking at him and still doing your work with him? You reach over and reach over and open that drawer and get you a big ass rock and just come across the side of his head. He bust him upside his heat.
Speaker 1: I'll stop it.
Speaker 3: Throw something. That's all I got for you. This this letter is kind of crazy because this woman is going along with this, the driving or swerving sup potholes and and uh and making wide right turns and get on your nerve. But it's kind of entertaining. Then she turns around and said, but to choking and hidding a minor and the marks don't last long.
Speaker 2: What's saying that? What she's saying? It's crazy, lady, what you're saying?
Speaker 3: It's crazy. You're in an abusive relationship. You're being beaten, that's all it is. And all this biting, we can nibble, but we gotta stop this biting. We gotta stop this biting now. Now you bite into a steak, you can bite into me like you bite into ice cream.
Speaker 2: That's all the biting I want.
Speaker 1: Leave your comments on Today's on Instagram at Steve Harvey FM, and check out the Strawberry Letter Podcast radio app where free never sounded so good. Coming up next to this, Junior and Sports Talk right after this, you're listening morning show, It's time now for Junior and Sports jor what you got?
Speaker 4: That must be the theme, Shirley, because that's fighting. They was fighting all weekend in the NBA.
Speaker 8: Jimmy Butler is in a fight for the Miami Heat and New Orleans Pelicans.
Speaker 4: They got into a fight.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it was you know, and he's expended for a game as five player got suspended.
Speaker 4: But it's just fighting.
Speaker 8: It's a NBA player don't even know how to fight that.
Speaker 2: I ain't even say out been here.
Speaker 4: Well, you know it was some choking in there. There was some choking in there. But you know, like also, you know Cam Newton got into a fight too over the weekend. Oh my god, I don't know what how would you be even choose Cam Newton? Didn't what y'all think Cam need to do? Anybody that didn't shake that idea? Yeah, I thought that was a good idea. And you know the good thing about Cam his hat didn't even come on call. He had the whole time.
Speaker 1: What kind of hats his knees?
Speaker 4: Cam kick in the Western Cam had one dude in.
Speaker 8: A headlight to another dude, a headlock to another dude, to Browns against.
Speaker 4: The basketball players who fight? This is something out there, like would you fight Vernon Maxwell? Have you seen Vernon Maxwell? Because he's the Rockets.
Speaker 2: With Vernon the hood boys?
Speaker 1: That that's it?
Speaker 8: What about Regi Miller? Would you fight Regie Miller, Yeah, get Regie John Stark, he's played for the Knicks. Charles open for show. You ain't gonna walk up.
Speaker 3: On Charles Country from Cleveland, o'high. You know you're gonna You're gonna get the manure stumped out, you big country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been doing for years. He from Cleveland. He went to John Hay how that boy, that boy that put that boy to business man.
Speaker 4: Remember Medalworld Peace.
Speaker 3: Medal, World Day.
Speaker 2: Who you want?
Speaker 4: This is not now.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you who not to fight. Rick the Horn.
Speaker 3: You don't mess with him like that.
Speaker 4: Could go everybody on the pistols, on the bad Boys, any of them.
Speaker 3: No, you couldn't fish. Vinny Johnson k him. Joe Dumars, wasn't no pun Joe Dumont's nash.
Speaker 2: I say that was hard. He's Chicago. No, I'm doing bad Boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we we ain't fighting them.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: Dennis Ridman, that's just out, that's.
Speaker 2: Just looking for you. Could you could damn gut anybody.
Speaker 4: Everybody don't go there.
Speaker 2: Just all whooping, everybody steph Calay talking.
Speaker 4: What about Oh you ain't fighting Raymond now?
Speaker 3: Draymond? What Draymond gonna come today.
Speaker 2: Defense. He hear a little harder than all the last kid boys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Raymond, Draymond played prison ball. That's what Draymond did.
Speaker 8: Draymond choking, he's sucker punching, He's doing everything, stepping on you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Draymond.
Speaker 2: That ain't a d Davis. He can't fight.
Speaker 4: And the David it's just not the same. It's just because they they handsome. That's all they think they is hands We need to fighty just other it's my favorite, ain't.
Speaker 8: I'm just saying they think they have an't say well, I said a man in her hands, that's all.
Speaker 13: Thank you, Junior.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour was a man joking or being honest when he told his pregnant fiance why he proposed. You'd be the judge right after this, you're listening morning show, all right, So Steve, this is a trending question from Reddit. A pregnant woman wants to know if she was wrong for ghosting her fiance. Here's a story. She ghosted him because he told her that he proposed so he could claim her and their child as dependents on his taxes. She went on to say that he said he was joking, but she didn't believe him. She wrote, quote, I went home and blocked him on everything, and he said I was being dramatic because I'm pregnant and tired, so it's probably just the hormones. And when I wake up, I will realize that it was a dumb thing to be mad over. She said. She waited for a few days to cool down, and then she reached back out to him, and all he had to say was are you done being a cry baby? After that, she ghosted him again, so she wants to know if she's wrong for ghosting him. Period.
Speaker 3: Well, ghosting him is not gonna work out for you at all. The man said he was just joking. He asked you to marry him. He's gonna be able to claim you and the baby on his taxes. But he asked you to marry him, you know. He said he was just joking. Bad joke, bad time. The woman's pregnant. That ain't good timing, dog, And if her hormones is off, she got every right she's having a baby. It's a lot of things out of whack right now. But dog, you gotta watch your little jokes because everything ain't funny. But the fact that he did ask the girl to marry him. Yeah, you're gonna get a tax benefit.
Speaker 2: But that's so. He didn't say he didn't love you.
Speaker 1: But she looked at this as a red flag. Obviously. This is how he's going with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a joke, bad joke. Bad is the timing of him saying it was awful. The woman's pregnant. Man, Yeah, you just threw being a cry baby. Then she ghosted him again, blocked him on everything. Lady, come on now, just pull up, get your focus on having a healthy baby. Do your think the dude is all right? He said some dumb stuff, bad timing, bad joke. Smart people say stupid stuff sometimes.
Speaker 4: All the time.
Speaker 1: You're saying she should give him another you think she should give him another chance?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean he's that's a dumb joke, bad timing. Dog. I agree with that one hundred percent. But it's horrible timing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it doesn't sound like he's taking her serious or anything.
Speaker 2: He didn't say he didn't love him. Yeah, but that right there?
Speaker 3: Are you definitely like that?
Speaker 2: Come on, dog, pull up, He doesn't he You know, dudes can be.
Speaker 14: Very very insensitive. Yes, yeah, yeah, And I don't like understand, which they can't. No man does understand what pregnancy really is. You can't even know what that is. But that ain't the time you give him some grace.
Speaker 3: You got to give a woman some grace doing this pregnancy, because man, there's a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 2: That's not a moment of the day. She could not realize that she ain't pregnant.
Speaker 1: Leave him, Leave him.
Speaker 2: If my stomach growl, I gotta go sit down somewhat.
Speaker 3: I gotta get some type of I call it medical attention, but I mean I got to pull over against some meat.
Speaker 1: I don't like him. She doesn't want to, she doesn't want to go through this during their relationship. I just think, yeah, she's not she's not.
Speaker 2: With him at all.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna throw the man away.
Speaker 2: Gonna throw the man away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is he's not a good guy. I don't look at him as a good guy, all right. I think we have time for that.
Speaker 2: Not over that.
Speaker 1: She went days without even talking to him. He didn't even pick up the phone and call her during that time. After a few days, she cooled down and she.
Speaker 3: Blocked him on everything.
Speaker 4: He didn't try.
Speaker 1: She didn't say he tried to call her. She didn't say he tried to call me.
Speaker 3: She wrote this letter on from her perspective, she blocked him from everything. You don't know what the man tried to do. So eventually they talked how, They talked you.
Speaker 1: How and stupid?
Speaker 3: It was a sis. It ain't worth losing a relationship on just the father your baby. He didn't ask you to marry him. Where y'all going with this?
Speaker 1: Shake him to court and get your close to move on?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of this Harvey Morning Show. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show. Okay, so before you take a big sip from your favorite Yetti, Stanley or any reusable water cup, you need to listen to this. Okay. Make sure you wash the cups and the lids really well every day because they carry a lot of germs. A Researchers say an average bottle could be forty thousand times dirtier than a toilet seat, fourteen times more germy than a pet's bowl, and have twice the amount of bacteria as a kitchen sink.
Speaker 3: That's a damn live. You think it's forty times more deadly than a toilet seat. Go in there and lift that toilet seat.
Speaker 2: Up, and your damn day go. I got news for you. That yeaty cup ain't got nothing on my damn total. I tell you right now.
Speaker 3: Go in there and lick that toilet seat and let and record the rest of your day. If you don't try to compare that YETI come to seat. You know the people ass has been on that turnes seat. Lick that toilet seat and go in there and lick your yette cup and see which they go better for you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you know everybody uses the Stanley cups and all that bottler now, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: You use that tarness seat over and over to.
Speaker 2: Let that go.
Speaker 3: If you think for one minute that yettie cup is worse than that damn toilet seat, you know the ass has been on that thing.
Speaker 4: Sorry I brought this up.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty.
Speaker 2: Tone that's playing around them.
Speaker 1: Would you rather next you're listening hard Morning Show? It is time now for a round, and would you rather less jump right in? Would you rather run a marathon or go on a cruise on an older cruise liner. Cruise liner, yeah, on an older cruise liner.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm gonna sit up in there with them old ass people and go to naptal folding. I've been on the old crew. My very first cruise was on the Norwegian. They had scarf time, like for women, how to tie your scarfs?
Speaker 2: Nice?
Speaker 1: Listen to me nights.
Speaker 2: That's how you know so much about.
Speaker 1: Women's issues. So no marathon runners in the building.
Speaker 2: That's Tommy.
Speaker 4: Tommy not all right?
Speaker 2: Would you rather can't run? No marathon man, don't stop listening to him.
Speaker 1: He's not here to defend himself.
Speaker 3: All right, all your little bitty steps. He got to take the bus his feet wide.
Speaker 1: Would you rather get a deep cleaning and a root canal or would you rather get a bikini wax?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 4: Interesting, I don't lie.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go ahead and get this bikini wax. I'm going to hold my head back that long for them, just dig I'm taking too.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't know you can go. You're gonna do this here. I'm gonna eat all that gas and put me out.
Speaker 11: I can't take that down there, man. You gotta be you gotta be awake for that waxing, seeing that wax that. I can't do that, thom it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Kelly Clarks remember forty year old version of Steve Carrell.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a hunched back or a big bunyon on each foot?
Speaker 3: You're gonna give me that bunion. I'm gonna take that bunnet like them old people have cut them sides out of my give I'm not gonna be walking a bit over like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, back in the sixties, okay, would you rather have been a black panther or a peaceful protester like MLK Junior, which.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna just go ahea and be black panthers? I can't.
Speaker 4: I can't see no dogs on me.
Speaker 2: I'm not taking that.
Speaker 1: I'm not going out to day, okay, Okay, Steve, No.
Speaker 3: No, my brother was a panther. My other brother was a black ashes and in March we can so. Okay, So everyone who stopped being peaceful, they was there for that because my brothers wasn't taking no.
Speaker 4: So you were a and B.
Speaker 2: I'm walking peace to you swing on me, then change it so you're not kicking me.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that, all right, guys. That's today's rounded would you rather coming up next? It is our last break of the day and the one and only Steve Harvey will close out the show right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Monday, and Steve, before we get out of here, before you close out the show, we have just one more thing we want to ask you. This is from Regina in Toledo. She says, my husband and I have been living in the house I grew up in for the last twelve years. My daddy left the house to me. My husband and I have upgraded the house over the years with our own money, and its value has increased. Recently, I had a bad asthma attack and I was hospitalized for six days. My husband asked if I would change my will and lead the house to him, Although his timing was off, I would hate for him to lose the house if something were to happen to me. My baby sister will stop speaking to me if she finds out that I did that. Who should I be the most loyal to her or my husband?
Speaker 4: That is her question.
Speaker 3: Regina from Willio, your husband has been putting all the money in it, you know, and uh, but your husband's waiting you. You was in the hospital for a week with a bad asthma tam and then he said, because you know we were looking real bad, why don't you put that house in my name? Case your ass go back down there.
Speaker 2: And die. You know, I could please keep this house.
Speaker 1: Timing was off, She did say that, horribly off.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, but see your daddy gave you the house like your husband bought it. Yeah, so it's not his house. Your father left it for you, then you moved in it, and y'alld upgraded it. If something happens to you, the rightful thing would be for the house to go to the sister. Yeah, you know, let that man get his own damn, because he's gonna marry somebody else. You that's right, I tell you what, mess around and take your ass down there with another asthma tack.
Speaker 2: He's ready it because he already thought this out and this time be down there for twelve days. You come home.
Speaker 3: He might have already beat him. Box stuff. So god dog you back on something. Get stuff out in boxes. Yeah no, he didn't already prepare.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right? And Toledo, Yeah you heard it, Steve. Yeah, he said, who should have been most loyal to him?
Speaker 2: Or my or well, you could be.
Speaker 3: Loyal to your husband. She's probably probably should get that house to your sister, though, because your daddy worked to keep it in the family, not to give it to your ex husband.
Speaker 2: Because you did that.
Speaker 3: He said, he gonna sell it. Yeah, he gonna send it soon, a free house. Oh he did a good Oh he as soon as you go in that house sold. He didn't take that care. Should start living his best, like he gonna get a car.
Speaker 8: But she can't go back down there another time. Twenty one day, he's thinking about it. Days one day, twenty one days.
Speaker 3: You come home for sale, signs in the yard every day. Yeah, you're down at twenty one days. You pull up at that house. The white people walk around in your house. Beautiful home, we love it. You couldn't make an offer.
Speaker 4: You can't do that. Oh, all good, All.
Speaker 2: Right, Junior, Anything else on your mind lately?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: You know, unc man, I'm serious about uh, you know, opening businesses, just taking my game to another level. How'd you feel about that? If you if you want another business, why would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know you can open up a business I just for me.
Speaker 3: I always tried to create more than one source of income just in case somebody come and ask for that source back.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: I can't just have just one job because then when that's going where I'm at. Yeah, I like to always do so. I think opening up a business, of creating a side hustle is always a smart thing to do. Everybody should do it, or at least the money you make and have it sitting somewhere that's making money while you sleep. But you got to do something in that term because what happens to too many of us all the time is we get older, and we wouldn't We didn't prepare for old age, and now we look up and then everything changes. Company closes, they put you out for age discrimination or something like that, and then you just out. And that that's a thing that's always been a concern about being out, you know. So I work really hard at other things. You know, it's so many things you can do. You know, well, you know, how would you say you have right now? How many business Just give me how many drinks? How big would you say right now?
Speaker 8: I'm probably got about six seven companies. Oh okay, I'm talking. Okay, you got business sit Okay, that's mins is different. But you know businesses, yeah.
Speaker 2: About six seven different businesses.
Speaker 3: But I've been doing this for a long time, man, I've been thinking about this for a long time and just start. You know, you just not got in a position being able to do something extra. And it's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: When a man a man, really man, The average man don't really get straightened out financially until he get in.
Speaker 2: His forties sometimes fifties.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's because it takes a long time man to get on track, because we've messed out all our twenties up getting as farve track as we could.
Speaker 2: My twenties was dedicated. All of my.
Speaker 3: Twenties was dedicated to sin and debauchery. Yeah, lean real heavy on the debauchery, Okay, very very heavily towards debauchery.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got you, I got them.
Speaker 4: But I'm thinking about it, man, I really am.
Speaker 2: You know. My favorite city was Seeing City.
Speaker 1: Vegas and still it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's still your favorite city.
Speaker 2: I went out there to see it everything facs.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, have a great day. Talk to God today. He'd absolutely love to hear from you. We'll see y'all tomorrow.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Contests, no purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve harveyfm dot com. You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.