Speaker 1: Wake that hands up in the morning. The Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody is Steve j Envy jess hilarioushola mean the guy we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: We got a right with us again.
Speaker 2: Of course he's a boxing and listen expert and we got a special guest in the building.
Speaker 1: Ryan, gonna see you.
Speaker 3: What, sir?
Speaker 4: How's it going?
Speaker 5: I'm bloody black.
Speaker 4: Having me like this is special for me. Watch your guys and stuff, and it's just cool.
Speaker 5: He's not Cavin. I've seen Ryan.
Speaker 6: This was some years ago at the was at the Garden, I think it was the Garden and you told me that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, because that was a long time think that might have been Canelo's first fight on the zone. Yeah, maybe. But how are you man? You're feeling I'm good about to fight Devin Haney?
Speaker 1: Devin Haney?
Speaker 5: You ready for that smoke?
Speaker 4: I request? Is he ready for the smoke? Because at the end of the day, you know he can't do shiit to me, you don't, you know, he can't crack an egg. So it's really going to be a hard night for him. Twelve rounds of just being in there with me is going to be you know, I'm scared for him. You know, I've just been praying he's gonna be Okay, that's it.
Speaker 3: I know what I'm about, I.
Speaker 4: Know what I'm about to do.
Speaker 5: Don't worry about me.
Speaker 4: I got this.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 4: I got this.
Speaker 5: Y'all fall like six times already, three and three, three and three.
Speaker 4: It was the amateurs though, Okay.
Speaker 5: Okay, so he beat you three times. You beat them. What they like close fights was knockouts.
Speaker 4: He never beat me like convincingly. You know, every time I beat him, I head rock this. You know, my ear is broke, like I did him dirty every time I want every time he wanted his points like barely. You know, there are only three rounds, so if you know, the fight doesn't really play out the way.
Speaker 3: You know when we're not. I watched you in the room. Now you are what.
Speaker 5: You're doing this now you.
Speaker 7: Go, right, that's the wrong, right what you said?
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that you're thinking, so.
Speaker 7: Look at it.
Speaker 5: You didn't have to.
Speaker 3: Look right you So you're so much different than you were from I remember when you signed a golden board right that the type of fight you were you were not not even a sense, but you was just happy. Right, you walk in like such more of a business man now right, What would you tell nineteen twenty year old Ryan now, like, do you have any regrets in the decisions that you that you've made.
Speaker 4: I have no regrets. I think I did everything correct. Everything evolves, you know, first you come in, you're happy, you're ready to get your career started, and then you understand like, oh shit, this is a business and let me lock in because these dudes trying to play me. And then after a while, you know, you become your own boss. And that's what happened with me.
Speaker 5: Well you shocked that, HAINI accepted the fight?
Speaker 4: No, not really, Like I don't know when there's a big bag. I mean I'm not shocked about anything. You know, you get paid, you know, ten million dollars plus. I mean it's gonna be hard to say no.
Speaker 8: If you're already fought so many times. Why do people think that it's still a chance that you will drop out of the.
Speaker 4: Fight because they liked, they like to run with any narrative about me, like oh he's weak, he's solt. I mean I heard it all. So anytime they have a chance to like make it seem like I'm like that they get to it.
Speaker 2: Why did they think that, Why do they always say that that you solve and why did they always push that narrative of you.
Speaker 4: That's literally definitely he has the same problem.
Speaker 1: He did not have the same problem. You're right, he is nowhere, don't.
Speaker 5: I'm not handling.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, all right, all right? But how did that fight come about? Your loryd Lupe said that it was just him, Bill and Devin they made mom, bro, I just kidd you know what I'm saying, Like, how the fight came about? Like how was it made? Was it was it really just loope? Bill and Devin? And he called you say, hey, the fight is made.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, I like, I made a poll on Instagram. So I had a poll on Twitter that said who do you want me to fight Hani or Rollie's. It was like fifty four or forty seven or something like that, like the percentages. So I said, Okay, I'm gonna fight Hani, and then I told my team go make that fight happen. And then obviously a lot of other shit happened after that.
Speaker 3: But that's basically the rumors where that Floyd gave you advice and said you know what the Devin fight is in a big business fight. The Roly fighter is better business fight. That was the naarth on. Is any truth to that?
Speaker 4: No, it's not a narrator, that's the truth.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: We went on the run. We started hanging out, and then he was like this, ain't it. That's not the move. And I was like, I don't listen to nobody, but I mean, obviously I'm gonna listen to Floyd. So I was like, he's influential to me because I looked up to him. So I was like, all right, dude, I'm gonna just trust you, Like I'll just fight that dude Roles and knock him out, like that's not hard, and then I'll fight Devin someday somehow later. But I felt bad because I already gave the people my word, and then I'm like, damn, bro, I gave the people my word. He says something's changed. I'm like, all right, whatever. Anyways, that was in the right move because I feel like once you say something and you give the people your word, you should stick to it.
Speaker 5: And I didn't do that.
Speaker 4: So I learned a lesson, like I'm never going to do that. I'm not going to listen to Floyd Nobody. If I gave my word to the people, I'm just gonna do it and see what happens later.
Speaker 5: Why would Floyd y'all know better than me.
Speaker 6: But why would Floyd think a ROI fight is a more lucrative fight? I would think Devin easily.
Speaker 4: He's saying, because Devin only sold X amount of pay per view bys and you know he you know, he makes people lose money in their fights, you know, in his fight. So he's like, that's not the.
Speaker 3: Right move, but hasn't sold any pay per views.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I'm going to bring the draw anyways. You know, I just think me and Devon have a lot of history. To me, it makes sense. I'm ready to beat his ass. Like I don't like any of them, you know, him or his daddy, especially his daddy.
Speaker 5: But you really don't like them.
Speaker 4: Personal with you, because that the fakest people in the world. They'll smile like Ryan, you know, we're so happy, but mean while they're ready to stab you in the back. I don't like people like that. I see right through it. That's fake, your phony. Like that's why I came right at him, like no, because they try to lower my guard down by being really nice. I was on the phone with hand and he was being laughing, telling me I need this, And then I told my Scaredessa, is something don't feel right? Said, I'm gonna work on it. Don't worry. I hang up, and I'm like, oh, I know what he's trying to do. He's trying to soften me up. You know he's trying to play me. I send him a text.
Speaker 3: I have it right here.
Speaker 4: Fuck you get off my phone. Bitch started off just like that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: If you make this man stand at one more time, Lord, you know you don't gotta.
Speaker 5: You know this is uncle. I do want to see it, though.
Speaker 6: But when you when you, when you take a fight personal like that, doesn't that kind of leave you open to getting hurt because you might go in with too much emotion.
Speaker 4: No, I know how to handle that. Okay, let me see.
Speaker 5: Okay, you gotta get through all them ladies, Yeah, pretty sou I just.
Speaker 4: I want to find the first one. H You got a more screenshot, of course, got that motivation for you. Just it's funny to me. Oh there you goes, I go. It was a great chat.
Speaker 3: Bill.
Speaker 4: I basically was telling him like he's I'm talking to Bill. I ain't talking to I said, tell Devin, I said, what's up? I just want to you know, straight up, I'm coming for your neck. I'm leaving.
Speaker 3: No, remember that.
Speaker 4: Don't lose sight of that. No mercy, remember that, Remember the d M. And then I hit him with oh yeah right, we aren't friends, you aren't ship. Remember that. I'm ready to make this fight. Don't kill it acting like the A. I try to be cool, but you keep playing around. I'm fucking going on phone calls. But the truth is I don't need you at all. I'm pissed because there was a waste the time. You are over evaluating yourself and wasting my time.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, it ain't what you said earlierlier said damn damn?
Speaker 6: How did you handle recovering from the loss from from Gavonte Davis?
Speaker 5: Mentally?
Speaker 4: I just say what's next?
Speaker 3: Like that was whatever for me?
Speaker 4: You know I wasn't at my best. Uh, And there's no excuse. It's just the truth. When somebody handicaps you that much, why would you be mad? Okay, you basically handicapped me. I lost. I still went in there, fopped my ass off. I knew I was gonna lose because I was weak in the back room for the first time. I'm like, I got no power. This is crazy. But I put it up with God and I had a spiritual victory, not a physical victory. You know, I felt like I did something for you know, God, and and I walked up to a worship song first time ever in front of you know, all those people. So I felt like, you know, I did what I had to do. If he ever come sees me at one forty, you know how I'm gonna do it. You know I'm gonna beat him. He can't beat me when I'm at my full strength, guarantee.
Speaker 6: So that's why you said you felt powerless because all the you know, nobody would take those causes.
Speaker 4: And no, but I don't care who you are.
Speaker 3: So does that fight play out differently at one with you in.
Speaker 4: Tank one hundred percent?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean now I got strength and my brain is there, like when you're super dehydrated you can't even think just what's going on. And I still almost got his ass. The round he dropped me is the round I had his ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So you were entertained that fight. If he came up to one forty.
Speaker 4: You know, he has to come see me because he's not gonna make money without me, So it's like it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Do you think the boxing game is changing as far as records are concern because at one time nobody ever wanted to lose because of Floyd of course, right, But now it seems like it's starting to change back where boxes are taking chances, they're not.
Speaker 1: Afraid to lose, and it's it's more of a sport and fun now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's it's slowly changing, you know. I think it started off with my fight with Tank. I ripped it off like a band aid, like this ship is born. I was getting bored in this sport. This ship is born, Like I'm winning and it's like all good, but it's just boring. There's no energy here. It's dead. But then I was like, all right, I'm gonna just fight.
Speaker 3: Tank and he's learning boxing. That's a good question.
Speaker 4: So basically it was it was dead and then I lit it right up, and then everybody started fighting. You seeing Crawford fight Daryl, then everybody's just making it. Next to got to be Canal. He has a fight Benevida. Is that keep the boxing going?
Speaker 5: But we were just talking about that this weekend.
Speaker 4: We have to though I think he does.
Speaker 3: I mean he hasn't. Hasn't he accomplished enough where he doesn't have anything else to prove?
Speaker 5: But what is that?
Speaker 4: Who wants to live in the past on them? This is now, This is gonna be the This is the biggest fight to make people expect you your your Canelo the face of boxing? Why aren't you doing it?
Speaker 3: Who wins that fight? Hav But so you see him beating Benavide.
Speaker 4: Unless he waits too long, you know, and then he gets past his time. So I mean it's not gonna be easy. I'm not gonna say that, and you know Canelo will get touched up.
Speaker 5: But I think you can out bock Benvida.
Speaker 4: I think he I think his experience will get to to benterviews.
Speaker 5: Do you do you think you will ever work things out with Canelo? Are y'all a better terms now?
Speaker 4: I try to message him all the time, like little golf do something like we're good. Here's a swan, Yeah, little things here and nothing crazy?
Speaker 5: What caused that riff? Because you know y'all was like big brother, little brother.
Speaker 4: Well, I wouldn't even know, to be honest, it was just.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He just he would say stuff about me for no reason. I like, Bro, you're like, that's crazy. Just call me up and tell me, like, oh, I need you to be doing this. I went to a real mental health crisis. I mean, I don't care what nobody says.
Speaker 3: That was real.
Speaker 4: So you know, they could say I faked it all they want. You weren't in my shoes.
Speaker 3: You know you didn't.
Speaker 4: You didn't feel the things I felt. And you know I just I took it on the chin, though. But he made me look like a clown. Whether he criticize he said that I'm wasting time my talent or and it was during my mental health crisis. I'm like, bro, the fuck whatever. But it made me look like the weakest dude on the internet.
Speaker 1: You felt like you should have called you that's big, bro, should have called checked out.
Speaker 4: He made everybody look at me like an undisciplined kid. And I'm like, bro, the hard is working the fucking gym. What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Then he picked Tank to beat You think that offend you.
Speaker 4: I don't care about that, man, It is what it is.
Speaker 6: I think that what you did when you took a mental health break was one of the strongest things a person could do, you know, especially a person in a field like like like.
Speaker 5: Boxing, because y'all just supposed to be tough and thug it out.
Speaker 6: But for you to be like, nah, I gotta focus on what's important, which is my mentally I had no choice.
Speaker 4: It was like so intense that I'm liken. Usually I could get past things because I'm mentally strong, but this one was it was like, Nope, You're not getting up today.
Speaker 5: I'm like, damn, this was depression.
Speaker 4: It was every thing I thought. I was losing my mind. I was I can't remember shit. I'm like, I was like, there's no way I got to hit that hard. It ain't no way. After the gamble, gamble, it's twenty twenty one, no a tank fighter. I was good. Next day, I was chilling, But yeah, that fight, it wasn't It was another.
Speaker 5: Thing he did to me.
Speaker 4: It was just it was deep, man. I mean, if I if I was gonna go in, like I'll tell you the real story story of it, like I had a supernatural spiritual experience. I can I can't even I don't even it don't make no sense.
Speaker 5: You want something?
Speaker 4: No, I don't do drugs nothing. It was just prayer and nighttime boom it happened, and I was like that was good for a long time. But then I started logically trying to think about it, like what just happened to me? And then that tripped me out, and then I just started going like then and then I just got depressed because I didn't know what happened to me. I always believe in God, though I'm very spiritual. I feel energy like quick. I could sometimes I could just know what you're gonna say before you say it's crazy. But this time it was just something different. It was like, oh, okay, this is really happening to me. And then it just took me time to like process it and then come back to God and say, what was that?
Speaker 5: Did you get a therapist and spiritual leader like you?
Speaker 4: Just one day? Like I was playing poker and I was just like depressed, drinking and this dude comes up to me and goes, hey, can I talk to you? I'm like, and I was just like, yeah, bro, I guess. And at this time I'm already checked out. I don't really care and then he goes, do you know who you are?
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I know who I am? And then he goes and you know, God has some of it for you. What are you doing like?
Speaker 3: Wake up?
Speaker 4: And then boom. I just snapped out of it. After that, I was like, all right, getting right back to it.
Speaker 5: Wow, yeah, Wow, that's amazing.
Speaker 3: Canelo was here. He talked about you, the relationship with you and Oscar. He said that he saw issues coming between you. Remember that, Charlotte. Have things gotten better with you and gold the boy and Oscar?
Speaker 5: I don't like.
Speaker 4: I don't like non peaceful situation. So I got it. I got Oscar in the thread with my advisor and I said, work it out. People don't don't like you, Oskar.
Speaker 5: Why is that?
Speaker 4: I don't know, fix it because I'm not gonna work with none of you guys. If you guys keep doing this, this is bullshit. You make me look stupid. And then after that they all started talking and then me and Oscar talk regularly. Now, so it's all good.
Speaker 5: Now. Yeah, you think the him seeing you hang around Floyd put pressure on him that, right?
Speaker 4: I don't think so. I mean, I don't know how much you can maybe they don't. They probably don't like each other at all. But you know that's not my problem. You know, that's your guys thing. I like Floyd, I like Oscar, and that's what I'm about, you know, I don't. I'm not trying to pick a side, like it is what it is. You know, Floyd's cool as fuck, He's dope. He gives me a lot of advice. And I see how he runs his little, you know, his little empire, and I'm like, okay, I peeped that. Okay, I'm gonna do that. So I like being around Floyd.
Speaker 1: After Floyd's fly.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's fun.
Speaker 5: It used to be fun back in the day, you know, different fun before.
Speaker 2: I was going I was after the loss and he didn't come to your locker room.
Speaker 1: What was your mind framed them?
Speaker 4: I mean it was really the people like influencing me, Like damn, that hurt. I don't really care if I'm going deep down in my heart like I don't really care, but I don't show up. I don't care. I'm chilling.
Speaker 9: I don't believe that I cared, you know, I mean, just as honestly as watch it after like ID processed, I'm like that is pretty fucked up, Like, why wouldn't you show up after I just lost a big ass fight?
Speaker 3: But you said that was people in your No, it was like the internet.
Speaker 4: They made some sadass edits that you like.
Speaker 6: Damn you like Will Smith sitting in the house by himself. Remember when it Will was crying about his dad.
Speaker 4: It was like, I was like, oh, I'm sad.
Speaker 3: You do shots to have you guys.
Speaker 4: Bernard's are weird though, Bro, straight up, so you having pieced this? No, Bernard's just weird. Bro, Like, dude, why are you talking shit about me? That was crazy off the rip. He just looked at me like boxing will call your bluff. I'm like, bro, you're weird. And then I like, I don't like, I don't want to flame these guys, but I end up doing it. I feel bad because they're older than me and they can't keep up with my and then they just end up looking dumb. I'm like, bro, all right, you feel like they started with you first, though, Yes, they've been started with me first. All the time they take you, I'm their biggest fighter and they're talking shit about me. I'm the only one bringing the money.
Speaker 8: But it makes you feel bad after because you don't want to be.
Speaker 4: That's not my character. I'm cool, like I'm chill, like let's let's work it out. But he doesn't see what he wants to work it out. Me and Oscar are perfectly fine. So Bernard hit me up, let's talk about boxing.
Speaker 5: Will call you bluff makes it feel like he never thought he was an ELEAF fighter.
Speaker 4: Exactly wanted me to retire.
Speaker 5: Damn the fuck.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's not your decision, first of all, and then second of all, you know you.
Speaker 1: Only lost one fight. What do you mean retired?
Speaker 4: I don't know what he was talking about. And then and then I came back and I beat Doorte and I look great, and finally I was strong. I felt like I was coming into my prime. Like now I feel like I'm gonna run through everybody, like I feel like I got played once great never again, and now I'm ready to come to strong and coming back for blood, like literally, everybody's gonna get it, move out the way.
Speaker 5: What did you say after your last one? Which one I couldn't turn out of this anything? Well?
Speaker 4: I turned up on everybody after I won. I was like, yeah, you thought I was gonna lose, right, That's what I fucking thought. But I just got turned up the emotions.
Speaker 3: Do you really feel like that Oscar thought you would lose?
Speaker 4: Of course, man, they think that, you know, dudes that are strong gonna put the pressure.
Speaker 5: He thought that.
Speaker 4: You know, he did hit hard. I give him that, but there's no way this guy's gonna be too experience. I've been doing this since I was seven. Like, you think I haven't met a guy that puts pressure and could hit hard. You don't think I've ever dealt with that.
Speaker 5: I'm not gona. I did think that too, not just just I was. I was looking at the wat.
Speaker 4: I'm like the size, he look like a young Canelo almost. That's why I told him, Like, first you thought, do you know was gonna beat me? He was the next man he backyard. I knocked him out of one round. And then I was like, now they got this guy. Every time we're in beef, they send somebody in to try to get me, and then they never do.
Speaker 3: You thought he was gonna lose.
Speaker 6: That I did for just a split second because I didn't know how how mentally you had recovered from the tank.
Speaker 4: That's smart, that's you know what I mean, good assumption. But at the end, like I already knew I was. I mean, who's gonna go into a fight thing? They're gonna lose though, But I could have lost off if I wasn't on point, because he's gonna knock my eyes out.
Speaker 5: He hit hard.
Speaker 4: I got hit. I'm hit me back of my head.
Speaker 5: I'm like, shan, you was doing that weird shoulder rolls ship. I'm like, what the fuck? But did I get hit?
Speaker 3: Though? No?
Speaker 5: But it just looked crazy, bro, I don't care what it looked like.
Speaker 3: It looked out a character, but you you weren't getting hit.
Speaker 4: But I'm working on it too.
Speaker 3: But Derek wasn't happy with that. No, No, what did you say in the corners, like stop doing that?
Speaker 5: Ship?
Speaker 1: Why were you doing that?
Speaker 5: If y'all didn't even you didn't train like that.
Speaker 4: I did a couple of things like that, But I just I was tired of him putting pressure. So I just stood right there and let him well off. And I was just trying to catch out so I could break his momentum because in the fight, I could give him off as long as I can, but sooner or later his pressure So I just met the pressure and I just said, okay, come on, but that she.
Speaker 5: Was damnitary turning around or getting hit in the back of the head like what are you.
Speaker 4: But I was just trying to get out the way. But if you watch Floyd, he does the same ship.
Speaker 5: No good, Floyd was good? You should that was not good? Did you have a good shoulder roll? Come on, be honest now, really even Floyd, Oh okay, everybody who doesn't okay, got you, got you, got you, got you.
Speaker 4: All I know is Floyd told me wasn't bad, and he's the one that's the best.
Speaker 5: But if you would have lost the fight, that's what they would have blamed that ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now that shout road did get me cut for the first time, though it was an upper cuts. I didn't know because the guys were smaller than the fourteen hours when your sparing is different. I was able to see everything.
Speaker 3: This is gonna went right in there.
Speaker 4: I started bleeding.
Speaker 5: But I don't know if you can play with any like that, and he's not.
Speaker 4: He don't hit that hard. What are you talking about? This is actually a more like relaxed fight for me. I'm just like I'm gonna go in there. I know I'm fighting a boxer. It's not a like to him. It's a boxing match. For me, it's a fight. I'm gonna go I'm gonna go run him over. He can't do nothing. It's like a kid like Okay, swing swing, swing, my turn, my turn.
Speaker 3: He could look good against program. Were you impressed?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? So tell me tell me what wasn't He's made? Bro?
Speaker 1: That's happened in New York or Vegas?
Speaker 5: I thought they moved at the ball leaves.
Speaker 4: I don't even want to get into this, but I just pay per view into it. No, no, because there's a lot going on, a lot of moving pieces. I don't want to say too much about it, but we.
Speaker 3: Saw your tweet. I'm trying to bring this fight back to Vegas.
Speaker 4: Right, Okay, I speak on that.
Speaker 5: Yes I am.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm gonna do, because you know, I just look at New York is a great place to fight. Obviously, they had great fights, you know, Muhammad Ali and a lot of amazing But that's at the Garden. I mean, if I'm being real, Barclays is not the Garden. I like the Barclays, but I feel like this fight should be at the micro boxing the current mecho boxing, which is Vegas. Back in the day, it wasn't New York, but times change, it's in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Is it because of the tickets that what you can get in Vegas supposed to what you're getting in New York tickets?
Speaker 4: Hels No, I'm just looking for the right vibe. I just don't feel like the Barclays is the vibe. I think Vegas. You know, it's gonna be fun. Everybody's gonna have a great time, Like it's just gonna go crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But if it ends up being in New York, We're in New York. Like New York is gonna be like, it's a great atmosphere.
Speaker 6: I've seen some really good If I saw a Wilder Autis number one at Barcley Fights.
Speaker 3: I lost that and you paid him the next day, of course, suck.
Speaker 5: Is it better to train for you? Is better training for you in Vegas?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: I trained in Dallas regardless, you know. But I just look at if we're looking at a business aspect taxes, I'm not going to pay the New York taxes, you know. I know people they say that a lot. It makes sense.
Speaker 5: I'm with your brother. Okay, if you say that, it makes sense.
Speaker 6: If you tell me I don't want to pay the taxes, I totally that's why the fight shouldn't be in New York now, but.
Speaker 4: Like shot on New York though, maybe I'll bring another fight there, but I want to fight somebody that has like a connection to New York.
Speaker 5: You know, we're both West Coast fighters.
Speaker 8: Like what, No, I don't understand stuff like this, So like maybe the boxing expert can tell me why can't you fight where he wants to?
Speaker 5: Why is it looked at as a star tactic?
Speaker 3: Like why is it? I mean he can speak to that too, But it's a lot of variables, like if the venue is available in Vegas on the date that they want, if there's other fights that are close to that date, it's not a good look to have like two big back to back fights. I know Canelo is going to be fighting in Vegas like a few weeks after that, right, and maybe that's that's an influence.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't see him.
Speaker 3: He has, he has, he hasn't announced a fight, but he's for in May every year for how many years? This might be my time though, to take over Vegas to take over that sinker to Mario a weekend, it might be my time.
Speaker 4: We'll see. You know that God's will be done on mine. But I feel like it's my time. You know, if he's not fighting Bena Vitez, it's not going to be a bigger fight than mine. I guarante I'll be on the record to say that point three one point three Yeah, and we haven't they haven't done a million pay per views in so long since Floyd Era. This fight is going to be another million pay per view buys. And you know, I just feel like I'm the next one. That's it. I mean, I just think I'm looking at numbers. I'm looking out how I could promote. I'm looking at everything the numbers.
Speaker 5: Like I got it.
Speaker 4: So give me that, give me that spot. I got it.
Speaker 5: Trust.
Speaker 3: So you think you're you're a bigger fight or bigger start in Canelo right now if he doesn't fight bene Via.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I'll be on record to say that. I feel though, But look at everybody's gonna you know, justdge make their opinions. But you know I'm looking at it. I'm looking at how much upside I have to you know he's on the end tail of his I'm on the beginning, really, and I'm only gonna get bigger. You know, it's not gonna stop. So who's the next one? It has to be me? You know, I should take that Mayod date, you know, biggas nose. You know, I got all the high rollers will come in everything like I got, I got it all figured out.
Speaker 5: What did they fight do?
Speaker 4: I don't even know. They said that it was all right, you know, but you need a dance part. And that's why I didn't put on pay per view.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, I got the zones. I didn't know.
Speaker 4: You gotta be smart, like people have a lot of ego. All my fights got to be on paper. No, they don't like the ones that don't need to like, don't bullshit the people. This fight ain't a fucking pay per view. Fuck stop capping. Nobody knows doorte? Why what the hell would I do that? That fight was more for me, like I wanted. I wanted a good fight, and I did that, so you.
Speaker 5: Know, I did what I had to do. How do you think another loss could affect your legacy?
Speaker 4: I don't think it will affect me, you know, manufact had eight losses. Uh, he been knocked out cold. I haven't that. It hasn't happened to me. I don't. I mean, it's just if you let it bother you, it's gonna affect you.
Speaker 5: It don't bother me.
Speaker 4: If I go out there and I do my ship and I look good, Oh you lost?
Speaker 5: Did I lose? Though? But you gotta win though, because you said that I want to win, I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm the most competitive one in the room. I play video games like it's my life depends on it, Like fuck this locked in Like everything I do, I'm gonna I'm gonna go and win. But you're saying would it affect me?
Speaker 6: No, Because when you even when you say you're the biggest star in boxing right now, I can't disagree with that. But I still got to put Canelo number one. But if you would have beaten Tank, I'm like, yeah, he's your biggest star. I'll have to say.
Speaker 4: I think the same things on the line here with Devin Amy. If I win the fight, well, when I win the fight, When I win the fight, I'm the top.
Speaker 5: I'm the top.
Speaker 4: I don't see anybody that could be bigger than me.
Speaker 5: Jake Paul.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I mean, but that's a whole different category. But I told Jake Paul, let's run it. Let fight.
Speaker 5: You don't want to fight to fight, you don't want to fight.
Speaker 4: I just messaged it. I was like, bro, we could really do this.
Speaker 5: You don't want to fight a real fight. You know that'd be stupid.
Speaker 4: But he's bigger, He's way bigger. I'll come to his way. I'll gain up to one eighty. I could do it. And let's just run and you go to that, you go to one eighty, I can. I haven't been there. Ye, it don't matter. I ain't trying to look pretty. I'm trying to hurt something.
Speaker 3: You know, at one point you said you wanted to retire at twenty six. You wanted to accomplish whatever you could in boxing and be out. So though that ship sail.
Speaker 4: Like that or that's how fast I could get everything done? Did I done a lot of a twenty five?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: So what's the age now? When thirty thirty?
Speaker 4: Out thirty? Because I'm here to fight everybody and run it and win. And then did you know I feel like Tank Davis remage would be my final fight, Like after I run through like these people. You know, you got Devin, you got to a female. I mean, I might give him an opportunity, but I think you're scared of cool nobody, scared of Curb, scared of his shadow.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: You see his last night. They say his hand was injured, though we sat down with him.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Do you think that could affect your performance?
Speaker 4: Hand was injured. I couldn't even use the whole training camp with Fanseka and I knocked that dude out in one round. Don't give me My hand hurts. Everybody hurts.
Speaker 5: That's when the fans want to see though, No they don't. I want to see Ryan at all. Yeah, I never You wouldn't want to see that.
Speaker 4: Nobody on the street has ever been like Yo, Sugcur, you would be great if we talk about that all the time, You.
Speaker 5: And yourself.
Speaker 3: You don't you think your core is is a really good boxer.
Speaker 4: He's a good boxer, but it's nothing. It's nothing that stands out to me. It's just okay, you know how to move, but it's nothing like Tank or me or like nobody got to stand out like yeah, boxes all the time. I've been watching boxers my whole life. I know the ones that are different. He's not different.
Speaker 5: Just why is different?
Speaker 4: Devin is doing everything he can to be non you know, not normal. You know, he want to stand out. He's picking up steam. I think that you know, he's better than Yeah, I think he's more entertaining than Sugar. I won't say he's better, but I think that his fights are more entertaining. People. You know, rather watch a Devon Haty fight than the Sugar.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Sugar will do everything, you know, not even to get like an ounce of hitting, like he's scared of really lock in and get in there.
Speaker 3: Devon is not.
Speaker 4: Devon will go and bang a little bit when he has you. So I think our fight is going to be way huger than a Sugar fight.
Speaker 5: What you're banking on, You're banking on the fight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, because I mean, I mean, people are.
Speaker 3: Saying that you can't out box Devin, that you would have to boxing before though, right right, you know, I'm saying that's what people told you say that.
Speaker 4: But he knows what he knows. I'm not an easy dude. Like when he's in front of me, it's different. He's been he's felt. The energy is not going to be This fight is not gonna be pretty for him though, because I'm on a whole different vibe and level different strategy. Yeah, my focus is crazy right now. Like I said, just make sure, like pray that he's okay. I mean death sir. I'm not even trying to joke. No more like just pray like he's gonna be okay, like Devin, like go home, enjoy the money, but boom, because this is gonna get ugly.
Speaker 1: What message would you leave for Devin.
Speaker 4: Ship Nah, I got a lot of dark thoughts I came in my brain. I'm just bro, you really don't like them personally? You say him daddy like especially don't even I don't even know, Like I don't have a message. I'm just ready to do something.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take that, Jesus, I don't really you really want to fight Sean?
Speaker 4: Sean, I will fight him in m m A. Yes, one hundred percent. I'm a natural wrestler.
Speaker 5: People don't know I'm strong wrestling schools.
Speaker 4: No, I'm just natural. No, I never wrest but I wrestled like big dudes. I know how to wrestle this form and it's just instant body language knowing where his body is going and letting him go and then them over and says, you got to know what you know? I just got a good sense if I if I was in the m m A, I would beat him.
Speaker 3: Did they No way hit you back on that.
Speaker 4: I've been bugging everybody.
Speaker 5: What people people for that? Yo?
Speaker 3: Ron, I got to ask you. You saw Tank just recently leaked out a d M between him and Eddie hern right like he's done that several times. Well, what do you think about that? Would you ever leak out personal conversations?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I mean I won't say I would never do it, but I've never done it.
Speaker 3: I don't like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean Tank is confusing me.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: He's just I don't know what he's up to.
Speaker 5: What do you mean what you want for the rematch? No?
Speaker 4: Not for the rematch? I mean what is Oh, he's fighting Frank Martin. Nevermind, I know what he's doing.
Speaker 5: You think he's not. He thinks he's duck in big fights.
Speaker 4: I think so, especially Tank, Like they're they're all about the business and you know, I know what they're trying to do. But that hurts boxing though, you know who should who should he be fighting? There's a lot of people out there. I would want him to fight Sugar. Why not fight Sugar?
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Yeah, I think it's about time that Tank fights are big.
Speaker 4: He's way older than all of us. He's supposed to be like the senior.
Speaker 3: Because the talk was always like, y'all broke, I'm the a side, I'm calling shots, and that's all good. But at some point, you know, it's almost sturdy. You gotta fight the big fight. And I'm not saying Tanks scared to fight these guys, but there's too much business getting involved in the big fights being made.
Speaker 6: I often wonder if there's more people dealing with mental and emotional health issues than they want to admit. Like when you see fighters like take a step back, like you were open about it, I wonder what might be going on in thanks life.
Speaker 4: You know, you know, trauma hurt, you know things that you know, our pactings, the way he asks, he got a lot of trauma. That's just he got a lot of angers. Something where he grew up, you know, made him, you know, hit that switch.
Speaker 3: But they need to happen. I mean, he's a phenomenal fighter obviously, but we want to see those fights.
Speaker 6: What about you Ryan, when you were younger, what was it that got you into fighting with it people with people picking on.
Speaker 5: You, you get like bully, what was it you got to prove yourself because you wasn't the pretty guy.
Speaker 4: I was playing baseball. I got five six and I remember this vividly. I was, you know, out there diving for the balls and whennot, you know, trying my best, and then you know, we lost. We got fourth places, but I felt my team just didn't put that effort in the way I was doing it. I was like, well, I can't do this. So I asked my uncle, so, is there any sports that are one on one? Just show me whatever. He showed me boxing. I said, I'm gonna do that, and then I was. I started going to the garage and I was really good. I was like, all right, let's go. But through that, like I had so much confirmations that I'm gonna be a fighter. Like I had dreams of me fighting to heaven then like as a little boy, and then.
Speaker 5: Like I in heaven. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had like a lot of vivid dreams like that.
Speaker 5: Who was you fighting to heaven? Jesus. No, No, I was protecting heaven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wasn't fighting.
Speaker 7: You wanted to die for.
Speaker 4: It's wrong with you?
Speaker 5: Like fighting in heaven? Yeah.
Speaker 4: So and then I just had a sense always around me like okay, like there's guidance, and it just pushed me towards boxing, and you know, like and then I was just being really good and it's all that I wanted to do.
Speaker 5: That one story says a lot about you. You don't funk with teams. The fact that you dm everybody on that, you know what I mean, the fact that you went roll with the shoulder roll. You don't like being a part of the team.
Speaker 1: No, I do.
Speaker 4: But sometimes I hit the veto button like we're going this way, you know, like let's just move this way. I feel like this is the better moves.
Speaker 3: You don't mess with his own team.
Speaker 5: No, I love my team.
Speaker 8: But if you feel like you can make it happen, then you will do that. You know, you'll try to sometimes, you know, the only way to do is do yourself yourself.
Speaker 5: You stress your team out. I can see it.
Speaker 4: It's a journey.
Speaker 5: As important is the bag versus the legacy of winning.
Speaker 4: I think they go ahead and you know, if it's a legacy, you better make me a bag. You know, if it's a bag, should have an ounce of legacy there. So I think they go hand in hand. Like It's like, I don't think it's legacy. If I ain't getting paid, legacy doesn't help. You have to boxing, right, I just want to make sure that I get paid well and and I fight. You know, I feel like boxing should get paid well. They put their life on the line. I feel like they're the most respected athletes.
Speaker 3: On you said you want to end with Tank. If you could pick your next three opponents in your order, who would they be?
Speaker 4: You know, obviously Devin and then tell a female and then I want to go Sean on Mally and they don't want to go Tank.
Speaker 5: I put your call with Sean, you run through them, you run through Devon and t tale call.
Speaker 3: And then rematch with Tank. I'll be one of the biggest runs him.
Speaker 4: So move Sean for Sugar. Yes, that might be moved.
Speaker 3: You've been promoting a lot lately.
Speaker 5: You talk about leg part of what should he got, I'll just saying that's the legacy you do that. You're like, oh, okay, it's different. Yeah, how might do that? M hm.
Speaker 1: Ryan Gar said, good luck. We appreciate you for joining us. Thank you so much.
Speaker 5: I appreciate you my best, thank you for coming. Man, it's Ryan, Go Sylvia Stranger.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club this morning. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club