Speaker 1: Your execution on the Donkey of the day is something to do.
Speaker 2: Hold give you to read.
Speaker 1: He gave me Donkey of the day, and I deserve that. You need to know what you need to tell them. I am you have the voice.
Speaker 3: Tell them it's time for Donkey of the day.
Speaker 4: It's a read, but you're so good at it, trying to be a fake as Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: You know what you wants, Charlamage, Yeah, Salomame.
Speaker 2: Who do you give a dunky of the day? Toun now Donkey of to day for Tuesday, February twenty seventh, sexty Red goes to a sixty year old Texas man named Mitchell vest.
Speaker 1: No need to waste any time here today, folks.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna read you the headline from the New York Post this morning.
Speaker 1: The headline reads.
Speaker 2: Kilt wearing shoppers seen stuffing antets up his button and then placing him back on the shelves.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Fox twenty six Houston for the report. Police.
Speaker 4: Thursday, February eighth was a normal day at this Spring antique store until cameras caught the moment a customer and a kilt took a liking to certain items on the shelf.
Speaker 2: I had to watch it a couple of times just to be sure that I knew what I.
Speaker 4: Was looking at. Susan Golden has managed the eighty five thousand square foot shop for twenty years. Cameras show a man in a tank top and kilt grab a kitchen fork or spoon from a display. He then walks over to the other side. His hand stays behind him for a while. He's then seen placing the item back on the shelf.
Speaker 1: He spent want to put them back, that he wasn't trying to steal them, he was doing other things with them.
Speaker 4: In another section, a closer look, he grabs another item, shoves it underneath the kilt, and puts it back.
Speaker 1: He needs to be caught and stopped.
Speaker 2: Mitchell Vess was stuffing antiques up his butthole and then placing them back on the shelves. I got so many questions, and I don't know which one to ask first, because I need to know how big were these antique items. Oh, and I need to know how big was his buttole Okay, based on the side of the antiques, I can determine the measurements of his anus, all right, This man is a whole freak ladies in gettlement, and this is what happens when you can't shame people.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: I feel like I've told you this before, but you have to let people have romantic rectum rendezvous if that's what they want. Okay, y'all have demonized butt play, and I don't think that's fair for those amongst us who enjoy booty exploration. If you want to be Christopher columb but you have that right and you shouldn't be shamed for it.
Speaker 1: Okay. That doesn't mean, though.
Speaker 2: You can make poor choices just because you don't have a safe space to do prostate stimulation, all right, Just because you aren't comfortable popping the old gristle ring doesn't give you the right to go commit a crime like this. Okay, you were putting antique items back on the shelf after giving them the scenic tore through Brown Town disgusting. Okay, the good old poop hole loophole. Somebody out there touched all your butt buggets just because you nasty, all right.
Speaker 1: This is also why.
Speaker 2: We have to lower inflation, okay, because clearly Mitchell couldn't afford anta plucks right now, this morning, a Google dial those for men, just to see the price of them. Okay, twenty five ninety one for a jack duo mail anal dildo.
Speaker 1: Okay, they got a coat male anal vibrator for third.
Speaker 2: He won fifty nine, and poor Mitch can affords either one of them. So instead he's in the antique shop sticking talking pee wee herman dolls up his heini.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I don't know what's happening.
Speaker 2: Okay, this man is in a kilt sticking antiques up his anus.
Speaker 1: Okay, he is rowdy roddy fudgepacker. Now we have a.
Speaker 2: List of things he used to uh, he used to do the chocolate mushroom slap.
Speaker 1: These are actual things that they said he put in his butt.
Speaker 2: A makeup brush okay, a restoration hardware piece.
Speaker 1: I don't even know what that is.
Speaker 2: Okay, an antique bottle opener, and a tobacco tin can.
Speaker 1: What the hell is that?
Speaker 2: What tobacco tint can?
Speaker 1: These things ain't small items.
Speaker 2: That's the stuff that you spit the tobacco.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: I'm reading the story, and it says the male was then observed removing the items and placing them back on shelves. If you cavity search this man, there is no telling what you will find.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: That man has a pawn shop located right on Prostate Drive.
Speaker 1: You just gotta go down Hershey Highway and make a left. Okay.
Speaker 2: And he got everything you're looking for and probably some things you not. Now?
Speaker 1: Did you not?
Speaker 2: That the name of an antique store, and I'm not making this up was the Curiosity Shop.
Speaker 1: I cannot make this kind of stuff up.
Speaker 2: People, I'm not that good. Google the store. You'll see it yourself. He went to the Curiosity Shop, had a couple of backdoor gasms, and in the complaint, the store owner said it had to throw away the items that were used in this incident due to the items being smothered and faces smothered.
Speaker 1: And dangle gravy.
Speaker 2: Oh, he's been arrested for criminal mischief and he's probably disappointed because he won't be in there long enough to get.
Speaker 1: His starfish stretched.
Speaker 2: Please give Mitchell Vess the sweet sounds of the Hamiltons.
Speaker 3: Oh the day, yeah, oh the day year.
Speaker 1: Such a strange, delightful world we live in. Is is he okay? Like? Mentally?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it something you say sixty years old. He got him said, the man has kinks. Man, okay, it.
Speaker 2: Literally could be something wrong.
Speaker 1: It has to be something wrong with sixty years old? What what race is here? Play game? Yes, let's play a game of yes what racy?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 2: Mitchell Vest, sixty years old from Texas was in a store called the Curiosity Shop, which is an antique store, wearing a kilt and he was sticking things up his button. Yess what racey is?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: What's his name? Mitchell Vest?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, why you say why he's wearing kute? That's what I was is Jade Smith. But you know he not really black either, man, Shut up, tj envy Mitchell Vest.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mitchell Vest, sixty years old from Texas was wearing a kilt in an antique store called the Curiosity Shop, and.
Speaker 1: He was caught sticking things up his butt. Gus, what racist? I'm going white get kill. I can see why y'all would say that it's the kilt. I can see why y'all. Yeah, it's like and y'all are absolutely correct.
Speaker 2: He is big white, big, big capital right white.
Speaker 1: Right all right? He brought the Trump sneakers off. He made for twenty two thousand dollars white.
Speaker 2: Okay, right, in salute to the president of the Fat Lives Matter Committee, Big Mac.
Speaker 1: Big Massive.
Speaker 2: Imagine beying an antique from that shop and sniffing it and being like the eighties smell kind of Then he said the dude, the dude sold all these items on shark Tank.
Speaker 1: Oh no, stupid, this guy, he's just from the back. Texted me, okay, all right, well, thank you for that. Donkey Today.
Speaker 2: So Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull lambing soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot Com. And when you mess with the Bull, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club