Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all all at all, don't given the.
Speaker 1: Amicus busy.
Speaker 2: Listen to me?
Speaker 3: Joy, Yeah, Joy, have.
Speaker 4: You gotta do this? You love? You got turn?
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 1: To turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth mouth the mojo loo. Come come on, you'll.
Speaker 4: Think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: You all listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey oh Man got a radio show. Man got a radio show and a whole lot mold too, Man. God is good to me. I have no other explanation, if I have no other explanation of my existence and where I stand in this thing called life, except if it was not for the goodness of God Almighty. If it was not for His grace and his mercy, There's no way I could exist the way that I do. I will not be who I am or where I am. I am who I am and where I am simply because God is who he is. If it was not for God, I would have no testimony for you, because I would have failed every single test plain, pure and simple. I can see here today and tell you flat out that it is purely because of God's grace and mercy that I exist today because of His favor. See now He shows us favor in life because of a combination of things I've discovered. And this is not the whole answer to life, I can assure you as not. But this is a combination that I've grown to understand better and better, and I wish I had gotten it earlier in my life.
Speaker 4: But here it is.
Speaker 2: If you take faith and you combine it with an incredible work ethic, then God has the greatest opportunities to show you favor. That's the best way I can explain success to you from my standpoint. It is the combination of faith and work that produces the most opportunities for God to show you favor. See a lot of times we want God to bless us, but we ain't doing nothing for him to bless So now we sideways in the equation a little bit. But see, if you had the faith in God that God can do anything but fail, that God will get you through, that God will see you through, that the God is the God you serve, is the greatest giver of all good things. If you kept that faith intact through it all, and you produced an incredible work ethic that allows the most opportunities for God to show you favor. See without that what you want God to do? See, you can have faith and be sitting at the house watching TV. There's nothing being produced, no opportunities for God to show you favor. And you got to do some things man, that you are uncomfortable doing or don't feel like doing, or something that don't have the right payoff right in front of your face, with the faith that it'll pay off later on. See, too many people are working for the right now reward, and the right now reward is not how it works. Sometimes the reward is coming later on up the road. But the only way you can know that is if you got to You got to apply the faith and see the reason you don't know that that it's coming like that, or you have to have faith to believe that it's coming. Because faith is the belief in things that you cannot see.
Speaker 4: That's what faith is.
Speaker 2: You know you standing at Let me give you exam. You standing at the crosswalk with a walk sign on it and the sign flashing on the corner. Don't walk then that the signs say walk. What do you think your chances are making it across that street?
Speaker 4: Is what? Pretty good?
Speaker 2: Because guess what the signs say walk? You can see the other side. There's other people in the cross walk walking, So guess what you strike out blindly? It don't take a lot of faith to get across that streets. That's not what I'm talking to you about. I'm talking about the faith, the belief in things that you cannot see, the faith that what I'm doing today, I believe in my heart of heart that God wouldn't bring me this far to leave me. That God is a true and living God, that he keeps his promises, that later on, there's things that I'm working towards right now gonna pay off later on. See, too many people want the reward right now. See, that's not the exhibition of faith. If it's the right thing to do, if it's if it's a good thing to do, if it's a just thing to do. See if it's sein it it ain't God. You can just clear it on up right there. You can stop all the wondering. If that's His voice talking to you, if it's the right thing to do, if it's sin in it, it's not God talking to you. Kill it. You can shut it down. You ain't got to wonder about it. Go down there in secret venge. That ain't God. Go tell them off when you see him.
Speaker 4: That ain't God.
Speaker 2: Anything that's got seining in it is not God's voice telling you to do it. So you can kill that conversation today. That's how you know. But if you are aligning yourself up man and you and what you're doing is just and right and correct and pleasing in the sight of God, it'll pay off for you later on. And see, here's the best way I can tell to you. His Another one when you're going somewhere, when you're on the road to going somewhere, and you know the somewhere that you're trying to get to. Let's say you've set a goal a vision for yourself. You know where you want to get to, You got a good idea, and you own your way to going there. Listen to me. When it gets hard, and it is going to get hard, when it gets difficult, and it is going to get difficult, when it becomes challenging, and it is going to become challenging when it becomes all three of those things. When it don't look like it's gonna happen. Don't stop and complain so much. But see, I know he don't bless me. But in the middle of it, man, I felt a little heavy. And you got to be careful when it gets hard for you, because you'll find yourself complaining. And when you complain and see, what you can't do is you can't complain so much that you forget that the place that you're trying to go to, you actually own your way there still. See, don't get caught up into complaining and then lose sight of your blessing that's actually happening to you. What man, of all the times to register a complaint to God to sit up and go, hey, man, I didn't I wanted to ease back into this thing. Ease back in, man, you in it's it's a tornado whirling around you. You ain't got time to ease back in. You gots to go on and jump back in it. It is what it is to whom much is given, much is required. Always appreciate the blessings. Don't get so caught up in the complaints that you lose sight of the blessings. Man, God got a lot for you. In your life, man, But you got to have them two things, y'all. You got to take that faith and you got to ply a crazy work ethic to it. And that creates the most opportunities for God to show you favor. And when God starts showing your favor, man, all them seeds you planted, all of that, all of that wheat you've been sowing, all of that hard work you've been put in. God to pay it off, and He'll pay it off in ways that you don't even see coming. Okay, cool, you're listening.
Speaker 4: Show. Good morning.
Speaker 2: Everybody's Steve Hardy Morning Show. I don't have the right sound effect, but you know that sound where they go them hoes like that? Yeah, That's what I'm hearing in my head right now. So just even though I've never been able to do that sound, this is the sound again. Another day, he'd have done it again. That God just keeps showing up as only he can. And I'm so grateful to be a participant and along for the ride. God, thank you today for letting me see another one.
Speaker 4: You didn't have to. Grace and Mercy will.
Speaker 2: Follow me all the days of my life because I dwell in the house of the Lord. There's some moti to that. I don't know what it is, but I got the basic sps forever. Yeah, you know, it's or like you know all most of the time. That's why I try to be gross. You know that hard to stay on this line. I'm gonna just tell you that right there. Some mornings I don't not even on the line. I know, I'm just gonna walk next to it today Show, hope you don't run up into me on that day because you know, I'm just I'm just lying. I ain't really lying walking that day, just don't feel like it. And hopefully you don't run up into me on that day anyway. Steve Harvey, Marty Show, Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that is Nephew Thommas Jr. Know, whenever you got your hat on backers like that, Yeah, got a little bouncing, y'all know it's some good news.
Speaker 6: Well, it's just the fact that you you just said I'm lying walker, but you get all the blessings everything, and you said I'm still lying walking.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, because there's nothing perfect, no, not one.
Speaker 3: Right d man, Okay, you better say it then, so it.
Speaker 4: Ain't no need of you.
Speaker 2: You you can lie if you want to. They say you you do right all day. It's some days I know I'm not doing it right. I know it really ain't got no plans on. Yes, it's just gonna be one of the day. I can feel it.
Speaker 6: So you have bad days like everybody else. Even with everything, you still have bad days like everybody else.
Speaker 4: That's all you say.
Speaker 2: Of course I have bad days just like everybody else. No one is exempt from that. But the thing I have understood, though, is number one, this too shall pass, and number two this is what I really had to come to turn with. You gotta get offline to understand this. Everything happened to you. Ain't calmer stop, Okay. Some of this stuff is called life. It's your turn.
Speaker 4: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: That life has a deck of cards, and sometimes you gonna get the joker. Sometimes you're gonna get to do a heart, do some heart, don't hollyween, no book, you got to do some hardest spade. But I don't know what tell you they ain't. First of all, I thought they both think mound, But now that is completely working. So if you got deuce of hardness.
Speaker 4: Babe.
Speaker 2: You already know something wrong, you already and it's just sometimes you get the deuce. Yeah, and then sometimes you don't get no spades in your hand, you know. Sometimes you know, and that's it. Everything ain't come man, Stop letting people put that on you. God punishing him? No, man, some of this stuff is a test. Everything ain't a punishment. Once you understand that, you quit beating yourself up and quit living in your past. Man, please quit living in your past.
Speaker 1: Advice coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from a nephew as he runs that prank back. Right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. Nephew, what you got?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: You know we're trying to send this out there to all the shoplifters across the country, all the shoplifters. We go, you got something for you just right here is shoplifter shop lift.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 5: Yes, I'm trying to reach a Tanya. Please, Hi, Tanya. My name is Daniel. I'm the head of store security here at your job. Yeah, listen, I'm trying to see I'm gonna have to I know, to day's your day off. I'm looking at the schedule here. It seems that you don't come back in until Saturday. I'm trying to see if it's possible I can get you to come to the store. There's a bit of a situation I want to discuss with you. There's about eighteen hundred dollars worth of merchandise missing from the store. Yeah, it's about eighteen hundred dollars worth of merchandise. And we definitely know that this is a in house situation. This is not someone walking in shoplifting. This is definitely an in house situation with employees who have evidently been shoplifting from the store, taking things, and we want to get down to the.
Speaker 4: To the roots of the problem. Okay, so what you call the me for, Well, ma'am, it's uh.
Speaker 5: It's been brought to my attention that there's a possibility that you may be part of this situation.
Speaker 8: And I'm a situation.
Speaker 2: I ain't no thief.
Speaker 8: I don't steal. You don't call my house accusing me of stilling. I ain't stole nothing from nobody.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, my hang on, man, what I'm trying to do is just trying to.
Speaker 8: You, trying to say I instill something and I ain't stole them.
Speaker 2: Okay, wait just a second. Now, do you have a sister named Cynthia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what about it? Well, now it seems that.
Speaker 5: Here on some of the footage that we have on camera that uh, it's a possibility that it seems like your sister's actually wearing some of the merchandise that we sell here in the store.
Speaker 8: Okay, just because she wears something that we sell in the store, don't mean that I stole it.
Speaker 5: Well, we don't see where she's at. I've backed the footage up as far as I could. I don't see any footage of where she purchased this particular merchandise.
Speaker 2: And my assumption is maybe you gave it to her.
Speaker 8: I ain't gave her And just because you don't see where somebody purchased it, don't mean that it's been stolen.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I'm gonna get. I'm gonna just get to the chase of this, Tanya.
Speaker 5: What I'm gonna have to do is this, if I can't get you to come to the store, man, And matter of fact, here's another question for you before I go any further.
Speaker 2: You have children at al Tanya?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I got children?
Speaker 6: Why do you?
Speaker 5: Is it possible? Because I'm missing a lot of baby merchandise as well, and you know.
Speaker 8: What, you know what you really cruising for this morning? Okay, because you don't call somebody on a off day accusing them of stealing.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's what I gotta do. Are you coming into the office so I can talk with you?
Speaker 8: I'm not coming nowhere on my off day.
Speaker 5: Well, then what's gonna happen, Miss Tanya, is I'm gonna have to actually come to your home the check your closets. I'm gonna have to check your kids and see if they will do what check and see if they're wearing merchandise that that comes from this.
Speaker 8: Come to my house if you want to, and they gonna take your somebody here in the body back.
Speaker 4: Excuse me.
Speaker 8: You heard what I said. You heard what I said. You don't call nobody.
Speaker 4: I bust my store.
Speaker 8: I bust my store. You understand me. I work hard for y'all. Okay, you've been busting.
Speaker 4: You've been busting car.
Speaker 8: Here excusing me of stealing. I ain't so from nobody. I don't have to steal. That's why I work all day. You understand me.
Speaker 5: I think you've been busting your butt. Taking stuff is what you've been doing.
Speaker 8: You've been from nobody. You understand me. I do not steal.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna come over there. I'm checking your closets, but.
Speaker 8: It ain't no seat, you understand.
Speaker 4: And I'm checking your babies as well.
Speaker 8: And I'm making check my baby and see what happened. You put your hands on any damn thing in here and see what happens. Okay, I don't have to drag your butt here. Oh you're gonna drag somebody?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Now, you threatening me? I don't want to drag out of your house security guard. You security guard?
Speaker 4: You like your job that much you're willing to die for the who said anything about me?
Speaker 8: Dan, I did come over here, and that's what's gonna happen. That's what happens when you put people on the off.
Speaker 4: Day, you get hurt.
Speaker 8: Okay, I get a couple of damn days off, and y'all gonna call me with this book?
Speaker 4: So are you threatening me?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 8: I'm threatening you? Then you just call and say you was coming over here?
Speaker 4: Yes, I did here bring here.
Speaker 8: I'm don't bring your security guards.
Speaker 4: I'm on my Let me tell you something.
Speaker 8: It's okay, I get you.
Speaker 4: I can have you brought up on charges.
Speaker 6: You know that.
Speaker 8: Bring me up on charges and see what happens up on charge. See if you get that far.
Speaker 4: I'm on my way over there now to check you and your kids. You understand me.
Speaker 8: I'm over here to check me and my kids and see how they checked their somebody here.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something to tell me.
Speaker 8: You ain't got nothing to you.
Speaker 1: Ain't got.
Speaker 4: Once you go ahead and tell me what you took, maybe I'll go light on you.
Speaker 8: I'll go like, maybe I'm stupid or something. You don't sound like a damn food. Why don't you tell me what you took?
Speaker 4: Took? I bet you're teaching your little kids over there how to steal too, aren't you what what you.
Speaker 8: Teach your little ugly kids?
Speaker 9: Hey?
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, now you hey hey hey hey.
Speaker 8: Hey, don't call me with this book on my all's day.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you one month, are you listening to me? I got one more thing to say to you.
Speaker 8: You ain't got nothing else to say to me?
Speaker 4: Are you listening? What this is nephew, timing from the Steve Hobby Martin Show. You just got prank for you you.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, okay, So you and that bro want to play games. Okay, go around here taking care of her and all her little ugly kids, and you don't play with me and my unda.
Speaker 4: You thought you couldn't be God, that's all.
Speaker 8: Right, love you new I.
Speaker 10: Got some bo.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Let me ask you one more thing. What is the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 8: The Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: Dedication about to go down to the shop?
Speaker 3: Terrible.
Speaker 5: I hope you're not taking anything. We really hope, you know, we really do. I was in college, man, I went the dress room. Was three pair of jeans.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you, nephew.
Speaker 7: You're listening.
Speaker 1: Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour. In Entertainment News, we'll talk about some of the highlights from the Urban One Honors. Billy J. Williams says he's unbothered by the ongoing the ongoing rumors surrounding his sexuality. Baseball great a rod Alex Rodriguez chimes in on his skin complexion conversation, and in Celebrity divorce News, here goes ray j and Prince's love. They have filed for divorce again. I think this is like the fourth time. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO. This is from Caesar and Lexington. Caesar writes, I found out that my wife is thirty thousand dollars in debt and her credit score has dropped considerably. She's paying minimum payments and doesn't understand how interest rates work. Would I be wrong to close the accounts without telling her? Please help?
Speaker 4: If it's in her name, how you going to close the account?
Speaker 2: That's the only problem. If you're not a signer and you just found out, I don't know how you can close the account, but I think you have to go about it. I would suggest you go about it another one way. Sit her down and say, baby, let me help you understand this right here, this is the path we had in on that if we do this, we can correct it. But don't just close the account, because then you're gonna have some form of rebellion on that. I think you could run up into a little head win with that one done, Can you say yes? With the li bit of credit limit. She got left on that car. She might have been playing as some of you can cut that card off.
Speaker 4: They do. Yeah, yeah, yeah, if your.
Speaker 2: Wife is just thirty thousand dollars a day, could I switch hands with you?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: Take that?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Maryland in Savannah, Marylyn says, I'm in a long distance relationship and I've been spending a lot of time at my boyfriend's home. I asked if it would be easier if I moved, and he says, he likes things just as they are for now. Uh, it's convenient for him, not me. Why can't he see that?
Speaker 4: No, he do see it.
Speaker 2: He sees exactly that it's more convenient for you. He don't care about that. He ain't ready to make that move.
Speaker 4: You are?
Speaker 2: You do you understand he's not ready to make that move?
Speaker 1: You are?
Speaker 7: Why not?
Speaker 4: He said?
Speaker 2: I like things just the way they are, So listen to what he's saying. Now, I like it when you get dressed and go back home.
Speaker 3: Oh yes, What he's not gonna like is.
Speaker 2: You getting dressed and you stay there and now all your clothes is here. He likes it when you get dressed and you go home. That's what he likes now and for now, that's what it's gonna be. You're not moving it straight forward it Why can't he see my side of it? Ain't got to see your side? Well, you need to see his side. You need to help and look at it. You said, I ain't in this house.
Speaker 4: That's what it ain't. Ain't.
Speaker 1: Can't you stay there?
Speaker 2: She can't stay there surely because it ain't late. He don't want her to stay there. Clear you want her to come over, But it's time for you to go. And he might have learned some stuff in these visits too.
Speaker 1: Do they need to break up for what?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Just go home?
Speaker 2: Here we go, here we go? What the relationship you're starting on? The cellos?
Speaker 4: Just letter?
Speaker 2: Surely what he and your as.
Speaker 4: Done with him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think they need to be break up, be done with him. He's not ready for the commitment. But everybody want to move in. Why don't you wait till the man ask you to marry him?
Speaker 4: Thank you? I love good idea. You gotta go, gotta go.
Speaker 9: I want you to say, move along distance with your boyfriend, golf for him, Come get this golf.
Speaker 3: The savannah got good seafood, Get you some gone back down.
Speaker 2: We're leaving stuff over here. That's not your drawer?
Speaker 1: Is he talking to her like that?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 7: He doesn't like her?
Speaker 2: Once you get a drawer though, Yeah, Peter went down to Target and bought a tougher were set and got all her little stuff in it. So you put the stuff in these clothes in draw your stuff in this tough way. Take when you go out to the card stuff in your back seat.
Speaker 1: Next month, che Davia and DMV says, for our first anniversary, my husband's scheduled a couple's massage. Everyone in the spa knows him. He said, that's because his gym is connected to the spot. I'm looking at him side eyed because he gets more massages than me. Is this normal?
Speaker 4: Not to me?
Speaker 2: It's not, you know, to me, it's nothing.
Speaker 4: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not you know, it's nothing wrong with a massage that all people get them all. But let's just you know, let me just put our head this. That Sean Washson, you know, it's just a name out there that that's why I can't do the massages. I can do the massage, but what you ain't gonna wanna do is flip me over. I can't turn over. Once I turn over, there's a whole time, mister, turn it over. That got de Shawn asked in trouble. If he had just laid down there with his face in that hole, he's still be bothering now see, I know all them fine chickens are coming up in there.
Speaker 4: Now. Once you flip me over, it's over over.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: All right, mister Watson, don't worry about school. Do the baby? Baby? Baby, baby needs more.
Speaker 1: He's calling her baby baby. Yeah, you've been here too much? All right. Last one, This is Bella in Sumter. Fella says, I met a man online and I didn't know he was married until his wife showed up on one of our dates. She's filed for divorce and moved on. He and I had sex last night, and I want to give him a second chance, but I'm scared. Does he deserve it?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 4: Fela say?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No, I'm scared for you. Well, let me tell you something. Once she showed up at that date, were not fit to hand, no sex. I'm gonna tell you this right here, this looked like a set up. Why is she here?
Speaker 4: Well? I just hey, send This is Rolando, Rolando, Jackie Bella is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, Bella, Bella is. Come on, lady, can you give him a second chance if you want to? But you don't know the next time she coming over there. See, that's what I'll be concerned about.
Speaker 1: That man moved on life he has.
Speaker 2: She says she's fire for divorce. That's cool. You could have moved on without coming on this date with him. It's what I'm saying. What is the coming on the date?
Speaker 4: See?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, y'all gonna be sitting up there watching Netflix one night and you're gonna look at them. She's gonna come in there with some popcorn and all hell gonna break loose.
Speaker 1: And I watched it.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Watch Thank you Celo. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 1: The Urban One Honors celebrates the best in Black excellence in music, philanthropy, arts, and more. This year's theme, the Best in Black Honorees included Frankie Beverly, Dion Warwick, Mary J. Blige, Chloe Bailey, and Moore. And what can we say about the remarkable achievements of these honorees? Did you guys see the show anybody see the show. Yeah, I saw it. Yeah, it was very good. I mean Frankie Beverly long overdue for him to get something, oh him, Yes, give him all of that, yes please, and he was very grateful and very touched for it. I loved when Dion Warwick said during her acceptance speech, it's always an honor to be honored by your own. Mary J. Blige did a Snoop Dogg and she thanked herself for all of her hard work. Sears no a shout out. Shout out to the presenters Tiana Taylor, who looks like is going to play Dion Warwick when they do story Oh wow, yeah, nic Yeah, they definitely resemble Carl Thomas, Angie Stone kick Me Wyatt, Nicky Gilbert, and October London saying his smash it back to your place he was discovered by Snoop right October London's yeah. Yeah. So just to name a few, if you haven't checked it out, Tommy, I know you said you didn't get.
Speaker 5: A chance to see it, but motann I'm gonna catch the minimum minimum you know it.
Speaker 1: And other entertainment news. According to Yahoo dot Com, while promoting his new memoir, What Have we here. Eighty six year old Billy D. Williams says he is always comfortable. He's always been comfortable henging out with members of the l g B, t q I A plus community. He went on to say that he is unbothered by the rumors that people called him closet queen. He said he doesn't pay attention to any of that. Billy DE has made comments in the past that men should get in touch with their feminine side, but he said he wasn't talking about sex people, Okay. Billy D went on to say that he identifies as a man and that he is not gay. I go back in the day, though, losh, he.
Speaker 2: Gonna day.
Speaker 4: Yes, what did you say, Tommy, My mama loved her?
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, that's what that was our moms zil Yes, damn just drinking cold yes, yes, So he has a new book out.
Speaker 4: What have we here?
Speaker 1: Also on other entertainment news A of course we know him. Alex Rodrincus as well has seen the comments and he's seen the memes.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: He's a retired Major League Major League All Star. He's been getting roasted on social media after showing up to an NBA game with his skin looking several shades darker. I mean, you know, we know he's light skinned. Okay, so for dark now, he said. He decided to explain his change in appearance. He posted a video with the caption quote, everybody calm down, It's just a tan. It's just a tan. I know that I'm dark, but I am Dominican. Huh what'd you say, Tommy?
Speaker 4: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: I saw it, it's all ye yeah, yeah, y'all want to comment. Y'all need to try to figure out how why Sandy social look like.
Speaker 1: I was much lighter.
Speaker 3: He's through Damn. Yeah, you need to talking about it.
Speaker 2: Sammy looked like he worked down at the bakery, the achery how so. Yeah, just you know, he just looked that different. You know, he just looked like the dude that come out the back and back there.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh that's all not just just a different profession, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh but a Rod fell asleep said.
Speaker 4: That's that's cloox he got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he didn't get around his eyes. Good spot that's lying.
Speaker 4: Around his eye. You gotta getting none on them.
Speaker 1: Why are people mad that a Rod is darker?
Speaker 4: Though? What is that about? I don't know Kelsey because he got a fade.
Speaker 2: Kelsey didn't start the faide and they talking about he never he knew he didn't start to fade. The brothers got phades.
Speaker 4: Man, Oh that's ours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that doesn't bother me.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, that ain't. Ain't mad at that.
Speaker 5: Now you go to that Sammy though, that's Samy something else, cause that's two different looks.
Speaker 4: Said is SoCal? Why did he.
Speaker 1: Bleach his skin though? Why did he use those products?
Speaker 4: I wonder?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Shame, shame, he didn't want to be his dark skin.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, why would you bleach yourself?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: He trying to pass. That's what that's for you, A little bit la.
Speaker 3: Past.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at his eyes.
Speaker 1: We're looking at him, saying, Sammy Solcer, right now.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about man. He just been from a black dude to just yeah he damned there. I'll bineo. Yeah yeah, yeah, that's that's that's that's he got too strong a bleach. I don't know if you're down at the bleach though. They got levels.
Speaker 1: That's what Tommy said. He used florox and stuff.
Speaker 4: No florof when I'll see it. Oh yeah, that's nice.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's such a marked difference from when he was on the baseball field until when he started using the bleaching cream.
Speaker 2: Excuse me, Sad, give me a give me cracker.
Speaker 4: I'll get that.
Speaker 1: He was Sammy, So think I mean with a rod and get a tan.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, do you consider lying by omission the same thing as lying? Oh, this is a great question for you, Steve. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, So do you consider lying by omission the same thing is lying? That's the question. Lying by omission, of course, is when someone leaves out a crucial, crucial piece of information or fails to correct an existing misconception in order to hide the truth that your name all over it.
Speaker 2: That is not the same thing. Omission is not lined. Omission is omission. Line is changing or deliberately telling a false statement.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: For example, Steve, you tell your new romantic partner that you've never cheated on anyone by having sex outside the relationship, but you somehow neglect to mention your prior relationship ended because you had an emotional affair with a co worker. So do you consider it.
Speaker 2: Hold up, now, let me show you how this work.
Speaker 4: Read it? Read it?
Speaker 1: Okay, Uh, you tell your new romantic partner that you've never cheated on anyone by having sex outside the relationship.
Speaker 4: I stopped right there.
Speaker 2: I did not have sex outside the relationship, had it while I was in the relationship. You see, ye, that right there? You see that loophole you could drop in. So absolutely, I didn't have sex outside of the relationship.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, But you neglect to mention your prior relationship ended because you had an emotional affair with a co worker.
Speaker 2: Emotional You didn't ask me about no prior relationship.
Speaker 1: So that's the whole point. Lying by missions. So just because somebody didn't ask you that you're still leaving.
Speaker 2: You have to ask the right questions.
Speaker 1: When you ask to volunteer something. Volunteer.
Speaker 2: Hey, I answer all the questions you asked me.
Speaker 4: That's it. Now.
Speaker 2: If you don't ask, as Tommy, say the right question, that's not my fault. See, you can't ask me a question, and then I had there's a loophole in the way you can question. Have you ever cheated on me?
Speaker 4: Honey?
Speaker 2: Cheated on your No, you wasn't even that How could I cheat on you?
Speaker 4: What we were in a relation? She wasn't even that.
Speaker 2: How could I cheat?
Speaker 1: And you you were.
Speaker 2: Being y'all could have woke me up. Y'all just gonna on me? No, no, no, you was not that?
Speaker 4: What what?
Speaker 2: What else you need to know about this is no. A line by omission is very very different from just flat out line on mission.
Speaker 1: Line is not think the same thing. Line is long.
Speaker 4: Line to give that not against Lyne. I'm sorry, I'm just not again.
Speaker 1: Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, Reverend Sharpton said this to black Trump voters, have you no shame? We'll talk about it after this.
Speaker 7: You're hardy morning show.
Speaker 1: You know. Donald Trump claimed that black voters like him because of his many indictments and his Fulton County mugshot. He said this during a speech at the Black Conservative Foundation gala this past Friday in South Carolina, YEP. Trump said, in part quote the mug shot. We've all seen the mug shot. You know who embraced it more than anybody else? The black population. Wow, I can't even believe, Well, yes I can. It's Trump. The former president is currently facing ninety one charges across several cases against him, and Reverend Sharpton asked the black Trump voters, quote, have you no shame? Take a listen.
Speaker 3: He had a mug shot, like all of us are criminals?
Speaker 12: Or to say that because he has four indictments, one of which are really two of which both Georgia and the Federal around him trying to rob votings when we had to fight, people were bloody, beating and killed to get us the right to vote. And one person, one of his supporters, got on Fox News saying Black's loving because of the sneakers.
Speaker 4: So let me get this right.
Speaker 3: He didn't support George Ford, Justine and Policing Act.
Speaker 1: Biden did and sign.
Speaker 12: An executive He didn't support the John Lewis Voting Rights Act. But we're supposed to go for sneakers and a mugshot, and those blacks that are standing there with him, have you no shame?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Black people that support Trump? No, man, you're a whole other kind of hateful because you hate yourself. You're going along with everything they say about us and everything he talks about. Is so you cool with mugshots and tennis shoes.
Speaker 1: With the stereotype. Yes, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you but you're okay with that. But you're saying you saying yourself up there, and you stand behind me and support him. Why why what has Trump done for Black America? What y'all want to sit up and slam the Biden administration? But we had that man on the show and what Biden has actually done, and the Democrats are doing a more than he poor job of pointing out what the Biden administration has done when they've done some great things for black people who turn health care in terms of debt relief, where colleges, all this stuff really helps us and affects us housing, things like that, bank loans. But Trump did none of what he said he gonna do. He didn't be on no wall, he didn't pass one infrastructure bill. Everything Trump did was for him and his croonies. And now y'all sitting up here acting like you one of them because you're not man, You're not. They don't even like you, but even like you.
Speaker 1: Because of a mugshot and his many indictments.
Speaker 4: And then some ugly ass sneakers. Let me just go ahead and say that, put that on the record.
Speaker 1: You don't like to go to goals, not working for you.
Speaker 9: No, but we did, like you said, Steve, last week, we did have the head of the Democratic Nationals mentioned the chair, Jamie Harrison, and he broke down a lot of points and a lot of things that the Biden administration has been doing and informing voters to get ready to vote.
Speaker 3: This right here with.
Speaker 9: Reverend oud Sharpton and saying have you no shame? I agree one hundred percent with what he's saying. That that is the most Trump is saying the most racist things you can say.
Speaker 2: And you know what, here's the bottom line. Just give me the list of stuff Trump has done for black people. Quite at list that because they not doing anything well, you.
Speaker 1: Know his attitude, they don't feel like they have to do. All they have to do to relate to us is do illegal stuff like what he's charged with.
Speaker 2: But listen to me, there are black people who are so wanting to be accepted into that mainstream culture that they will do anything to say, hey, I'm like y'all too, including vote for Trump. And what our Sharpton is saying is have you no shame? And the answer to that is no, no, use me, do me, abuse me, mess over me. And but please just say I'm one of y'all. If I stand next to y'all and vote please, and you're not, you never will be. When your black ass get pulled over by the police, you gonna find out how much they care about you being a Trump supporter.
Speaker 1: He said this in their faces too at the Black Conservative Foundation.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said he ain't trying to hide it.
Speaker 10: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: Coming up next, coming up next, it is a nephew and today's frank phone call. Right after this you're listening morning show coming up at the top of the our write about four minutes after. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is he caught me in his backyard. But right now the nephew is here with today's frank phone call.
Speaker 5: Were going to the graveyard, all right, get ready to get ready, to get ready to get ready. You gave wrong directions to my sister's grave. You gave wrong directions to my sister's grave.
Speaker 4: Head dog. Let's go hello, Thank you for calling. My name is subject stammen down tameram.
Speaker 10: Let me say she's in the office one moment, please dot.
Speaker 11: You just you don't make sense for the all to go out there like we did it and they're running into these type of prowduct that.
Speaker 4: Hello, hello, listen, my name is Subject Stammens. Okay.
Speaker 11: Now, my sisters since stem is buried out there, okay, and we come out there last week on Monday to come out there and pray all what the space was she? Now, you as the one that told us that it was a few spaces away from the mazoleumb Now we got out there and prayed over my sister friends and this barrel and find out that we was in the wrong space.
Speaker 4: And they say, you was the one that told it to us.
Speaker 10: So I don't even know what you're talking about. You was the one that told us that my sister I don't give out spaces. I'm in the administrative office.
Speaker 4: I don't know why you worked out. I don't know as you was the one that told us this. No I did, Yes, you did.
Speaker 11: You are the one that my grandbaby said that she talked to the woman named Tampa and you had us out there stand it over some white man's boy that it was.
Speaker 10: So I'm not a counselor, so I can't tell you where space is. So your granddor to lie to you.
Speaker 4: Ain't nobody knowed?
Speaker 1: Men?
Speaker 4: Now you had us out there in the wrong space.
Speaker 10: I couldn't have had you in the wrong space because I don't even know the Simes here.
Speaker 4: You know what, I'm gonna send my grand baby up there to talk to you.
Speaker 10: Okay, I'll be here to find You're very mischick.
Speaker 1: You know that.
Speaker 10: I'll be here till five o'clock. You have a good day.
Speaker 4: No, you don't. You hang up just falling on me. You have a good day. No, I'm not gonna have a good day. You had me praying over the president's body. That was the wrong What and we're sitting there praying over this white man's body? What? Right?
Speaker 10: Hello, I'm listening to you.
Speaker 4: You don't have an apology or nothing.
Speaker 10: Because I know I didn't tell your granddaughter where a faith was.
Speaker 4: Then what did you tell him?
Speaker 10: I don't even know who your granddaughter is.
Speaker 4: What you mean the Stamens family, we were not that.
Speaker 11: I don't know who the Sinon family is now Simon, that's demens demons.
Speaker 10: I don't know a Simon's family, That's what I'm telling you. I'm not a counselor. I don't even deal with family.
Speaker 4: He had. What I need you to do? Can you go out there and pray over myself about it, I don't.
Speaker 10: Know where your sister is.
Speaker 11: Very supposed to have been six paces away from the mother limb.
Speaker 10: I don't are there any faces?
Speaker 1: Ye?
Speaker 2: Where is it?
Speaker 10: Where is it? Section two?
Speaker 4: We was in section two, but there was some white man. Wasn't that?
Speaker 10: That wasn't my sus Okay. I don't even know who your sister Francis is. I do not even know where section two is. Whoever came into the cemetery and said that they spoke to me. They probably did speak to me, and I probably got the information from a counselor, but I never told them exactly where the spot was. So if they were out there praying over your sister and they were in the wrong spot, that's not my problem. That praying over some white man, that's not my problem, sir, the wrong spot.
Speaker 4: If you gave the wrong information, that is, I don't.
Speaker 10: Give the wrong information. I told them, yes, she's in section two. I did not physically go out there and point to the spot to tell them to pray over that spot.
Speaker 4: Let me explain what I'm trying to stop from happening.
Speaker 11: If my people come out there, there's gonna be some mobody getting married, and I don't want nobody to get hurt.
Speaker 10: Your family can come up here. It's not gonna be no more bodies being buried that. What they can do is come up here, write and we can conversate about this. But it's not going to be an ug world here.
Speaker 4: I want you to go out there and you pray over friends in the body.
Speaker 10: I'm not going on to pray over nobody's body. It's not Remember I didn't tell them the wrong information and the law I dearly do.
Speaker 4: Then you ought to have some sympathy. I want you to bow your head right now.
Speaker 10: No, I'm going to end this conversation because all the work to do. Now they come in and talk to me. I will be here until five o'clock.
Speaker 4: Can I say one more thingful?
Speaker 10: You go say one more Thingking, I'm in the car.
Speaker 2: Okay, this nephew tom Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: You just got pan. You are crave.
Speaker 5: Your sister to me because you up and you just got it baby from nephew Tommy. Well, you were standing in your ground. This guy she wasn't prayed over the wrong body. That don't mean nothing at all right, check it out. You got to tell me one thing, what's the baddest radio show in the land? How many yard and done it and went to the cemetery and went to the wrong grave before it's it can't happen now you know that, don't Yeah, I went to a whole you know, the whole way they getting ready to do what's what's it called when they getting ready to to uh.
Speaker 4: Here, when you get to the plot.
Speaker 5: We was actually at the plot, did a whole little whole ceremony and found out later we was at the wrong grave.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I actually put flowers on the grade. Tell me for my grandmother had to go back and get them because I was the wrong grade.
Speaker 1: You went back and got them.
Speaker 4: I got Now it looked like now it looked like you stole some fly. But it was the wrong grave.
Speaker 3: It was not us.
Speaker 4: I've done it.
Speaker 9: Okay, Well today, Yeah, who are you guys?
Speaker 3: You should have seen them roses for her birthday? You think I'm gonna lead them there? Oh, I don't know who. I don't know whom is headed Johnson is It's not the same person though, they told me, is it? No, that's not that's not it's not.
Speaker 5: I'm mad, all right, cemetery ain't no true. All right, all right, I gotta thank god. Greensboro, Greensboro, North Carolina, came out, six shols, sold out.
Speaker 4: The nephew appreciate it. I a piece of Native Thank y'all, Thank y'all.
Speaker 5: We had a blast and we did the dog one thing up next to Riley, North Carolina.
Speaker 4: That is Charlie.
Speaker 5: Good nights as this coming weekend. Get your tickets. They don't say right now. The nephew will be there real shortly. And uh yeah, muna be just as stupid as I. Well, I'm stupid all in North Carolina this month. That's what's going on in North Carolina. Just stupid, just straight stupid all in North Cakilaca. All right, you're every day the whole state exactly all right there in Houston too, Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I'll be stupid out here sometimes, which but why wouldn't I be?
Speaker 4: That's what I do. But not when the kids is around.
Speaker 1: I try to That's where you draw the line.
Speaker 5: That's when I draw the line. Yes, they at least have some respect for their daddy, right have be messed up at the school man, Damn your daddy stupid. No, I bet not here that I bet not here. Richmond, Virginia Landing the Cut, Richmond, Virginia, Funny Balls fifteen sixty seventy tickets on sail right now, Friday, Saturday, Sunday.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, thinking of you.
Speaker 1: Coming up next. It is my Strawberry Letter, and the subject is he caught me in his backyard. He caught me in his backyard. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. Right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to STEVEVARVFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 4: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We guide it for you. Here. It is Strawberry Letter, Thank you.
Speaker 1: Nephew's subject he caught me in his backyard. Dear Stephen Shirley, I got busted and I don't know what to do to get my man back. I will admit that I search his phone and I look for makeup on his clothes, but other than that, I trust him. He has had a few slipups makeup on his shoulder of a shirt, but he said he likes to hug people instead of shaking hands. Right before his birthday, he planned a party for his boys at his house. He just rented a nice house and it has a huge deck with a built in bench and rope lights. I asked if I could come over and host the party for him and his friends, and he said that it wasn't that kind of party. He said it was going to be strippers and everything, and I didn't need to be around all of that. He plays a lot, so I didn't take him seriously. My co worker's boyfriend and my boyfriend are good friends, and that's how we met. So my coworkers started talking about how my man is happy to have his house and I'm going to have to keep my eyes on him because he's a cutie. That didn't help my crazy brain at all, and I made plans to go to the party secretly. It was cold that evening, so I got a blanket, some hot tea, and a skull cap to brace against the cold. I posted up on the bench on his deck and I had a good view of the kitchen because he didn't have any blinds yet. I saw a few girls come in, but they were not cute. Then someone turned on the patio light and yelled. I was busted. My boyfriend came out and I told him I was back there measuring his patio because I was buying him a gas grill for his birthday. He said, I'm crazy and he is done with me. I feel terrible. What can I do to get my man back? Well, you should feel terrible, and I don't know what you could do to get your man back, because that was crazy what you did. And if he ever needed an excuse to leave you, you just gave it to him. I can't believe that after all that planning, you know, you had the skull cap, you had the hot tea, the blanket, all that planning, you still got caught sitting on the deck.
Speaker 4: Clearly, this is not what you do.
Speaker 1: Plus, even though you said you do, you don't trust him. You do not trust him period. You've been going through his phone, You've been checking for makeup on his clothes for a while why date someone if you have to do all of this? You never once said you caught him cheating or even suspected him of being with other women. Nothing like that is in this letter. He was honest with you about you not coming because there were going to be strippers there at his birthday party.
Speaker 4: He told you that.
Speaker 1: How many men would even tell you that? So my question is, when do you ever just relax and enjoy this relationship. I don't think you do because you're too worried about what's going on. You're not good. You're gonna really have to work on your trust issues and your insecurity issues.
Speaker 2: Steve, you thought you was gonna be able to hide out in his back yard. He didn't catch you across the parkt lot looking, He didn't catch you at work looking through the window. He didn't catch you.
Speaker 4: At the drive through. Nope, your dumb ass was.
Speaker 2: Sitting on his back deck with a scug cap on.
Speaker 4: Girl. That's a good one.
Speaker 2: You get that blanket in that scug cap. He'll never know isu this woman right here, man, y'all, y'all, is something wrong with her?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: I got busted.
Speaker 2: I don't know what to do to get my man back now, I will admit that I search his phone and I look for makeup on his clothes. But other than that, I trust him. You check his clothes and his phone. It's pretty much that's half what the own. He just rented the house.
Speaker 4: He just got that.
Speaker 2: You ain't been over there opening drawers or nothing yet, but that phone in them clothes, you check it now. He'dne had a few slip ups makeup on his shoulder, on his shirt, but he said he likes to hug people instead of shaking hand. That's a good one, dog, that's a good one. That always worked. That hug right there. You know. It's what you cannot is lipstick on that collar. That'sh the one that's gonna get you jammed up, but on shit. Old to make up all the time.
Speaker 4: Good one.
Speaker 2: Right before his birthday, he planned a party for his boys at his house. This is like a pre birthday. He rid of a nice house that that got a huge deck with a building in benching rope lights.
Speaker 4: I asked if I.
Speaker 2: Could come over and host a party for him and his friends, and he said it wasn't that kind of party. He said, it's gonna be strippers and everything. And I ain't need to be around all that. You ain't here, he told you, don't come over here. Don't need you hosting no party. It ain't that kind of party. We know where to be at. Subway is hosting it. All the subways has already cut. All this subway is in here for is to absorb some of this alcohol. We know where all the drinks is at. Everybody make their own drink, and we're gonna have strippers. This is not a sit down, This is not a tasting. This ain't what y'all do. This ain't trumpets and tea were in here drinking, and the subway sandwich is gonna try to absorb some of this alcohol so we can get back to the house without tear up the car. But we need these trippers at the house. He plays a lot, so I ain't take him seriously. That sounds like playing to you? How hell that sound like playing to you? What's wrong with this woman right here? But notice though, just the same woman gonna be on that back deck with that scull cap on in that blanket, And I don't know how she figured she gonna sit there the whole night looking through that damn window And ain't nobody gonna see her, dumb an. We'll find out mode he come back.
Speaker 1: This window. Oh no girl, All right, Steve, hang on. We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour. Subject is of today's strawberry letter, he caught me in his backyard. We'll get back into it right after this listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, come on, Steve, let's recap today's strawberry letter. The subject he caught me in his backyard.
Speaker 2: This woman right here has a problem. She got a man that she's dating, and she go through his phone. She searched his phone, and she uh uh looks for makeup on his clothes. But other than that, she trusted because he had a few slip level with makeup on his shoulder and he said he's a hug instead of shaking hands. All right, pimped like that one that can happen you clean. Right before his birthday, planning a party for his boys at his house, rented a nice house with a back deck with rope lights on it. This is key information for later. On a back deck with rope lights on it, I asked vo could come over and hold it, and had a built in bitch, and I asked V I could come over and host a party for him and his friend. He said it wasn't that kind of party. He said, it gonna be strippers and everything. And you ain't need to be around all that. He told you, you ain't this type of woman. You don't need to be here. He play a lot, so I ain't take him sinous, How that.
Speaker 1: Calm down?
Speaker 2: Can I come over and hold your party? You don't need to be over here. We're gonna have strippers over here.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you, all right, you play too much.
Speaker 2: You play a lot. Anybody gonna have no strippers. Okay. My coworker's boyfriend, uh my, my coworker's boyfriend and my boyfriend are good friends, and that's how we met. So the coworkers started talking about how my man is happy to have his house and I'm gonna have to keep my eye on him because he's a cutie.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: Right after that, she said, that didn't help my crazy brain at all, and I made plans to go to the party secretly. Crazy see crazy brain gonna come back again. That didn't help my crazy brain. I made a plan to go to the party secretly. Okay, well, let's see how what you're planning on doing. It was cold that evening. Oh so I got a blanket, some hot tea, and a scug cap to brace against the cold. This sounded like a novel. Yeah, this is somebody you know about to climb out everyth or soth. I posted up on the bench on his back deck and had a good view of the kitchen because he don't have blinds yet. What you went outside in the cold with this hot tea, this blanket, to scug cap and posted up on the bench so I could get a view of the kitchen because he don't have blinds yet. I saw a few girls come in, but they were not cute. They strippers. These is howse strippers. House strippers is different from club strippers. Oh they are.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Club strippers is in a control environment. They're gonna be a little bit fine because they got to get interviewed to get the job, and it's a selection process. How strippers just show up This is what I'm doing tonight.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah they don't. They don't normally come from the club. That's a whole nother price.
Speaker 4: Jesus.
Speaker 2: House strippers they ain't coming from the Purple Onion and Pink Pony and Magic City. There's too much money down there. See they throwing thousands of dollars, tens of thousands on that stage, hundred at night. That ain't finna happen at the house. How strippers is different.
Speaker 1: How strippers versus club strippers.
Speaker 4: They don't even have names. They use their real name. This Diane, this kid.
Speaker 1: Glitter didn't come.
Speaker 2: They don't even have stripper name because they house stripped. They use their real name. They name is on their driver's license. I saw a few girls come here, but they not. Then somebody turned on the patio light and yelled, I was busted.
Speaker 4: What do you mean? You were busted?
Speaker 2: You didn't get caught. They saw you. You the only person asked out there on the bench with the rope lights in the cold, with a brinklet, with some hot teeth and a scug cap, and somebody cut the light on.
Speaker 4: I was busted. No, they saw you. You didn't secretly at tea in the party.
Speaker 2: You weren't even in the damn party. And then my boyfriend came out and told me, and he busted you. My boyfriend came out. I told him I was back at measuring his patio because I was buying him a gas grill for his birthday. Why are you a measuring the tape while you out here at night? What's the scug cap and the blanket folk? While you out here? And why you look nervous? He said I'm crazy? He said you're crazy. You said early in the letter that didn't help my crazy brain at all. Now everybody know you crazy. He is done with me. You just set your dumb ass on the deck thinking it was his secret. Now you come talking about he caught me in his backyard.
Speaker 4: He didn't catch you. They saw you.
Speaker 2: Catch you were sitting on the bench looking in that kitchen wonder like you were watching Netflix. They didn't catch you.
Speaker 4: They saw you. This is real simple. You ain't busted. They saw you.
Speaker 2: And then you said you was back there measuring his deck for a gas grill.
Speaker 1: That was a bad line.
Speaker 2: You got the worst line skill. What is his skull care for in this big ass blanket? Why are you shaking?
Speaker 4: How long you been out?
Speaker 2: Here's what can I do to get my man back? First of all, listen to me. That's not your man. Stop saying man. He all right.
Speaker 1: Poster comments that's from Hugged Today's Strawberry.
Speaker 2: Letters, why you don't see the lipstick on the collar, and.
Speaker 1: Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook and.
Speaker 4: The party you were there.
Speaker 1: On the free iHeartRadio app for he never sounded so good. You can download it today now. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, we'll hear from Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here Junior and Sports Talk. What you got Junior?
Speaker 4: All right, Shirley.
Speaker 3: Lebron James is in the news right now.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: He took a forceful tweet, but he took it down.
Speaker 4: Clay.
Speaker 6: We're talking about his son, Bronnie James, And uh, the whole thing was about the NBA mock drafts, and they moved Bronnie out of the mock drafts. And then Lebron James said, hey, man, why don't y'all leave him alone? Just leave Bronnie alone. He's working, he said, he just keep his head down working. He don't care about a mock draft. They mean absolutely nothing. Then he says, he goes on to say, and if you anybody that want to play in the NBA quit worry about mark drafts, and then he took the he took the tweet down. I think he's absolutely right. You know, Ronnie been through a lot in a year. You know, he had the cardiac arrest on the basketball court at practice for USC and now he's back out here playing again, and that that's all that really matters.
Speaker 3: He's playing something that he really love to do. And they don't have no bitness telling them to worry about the mock draft. Just what we see you being seated at And now we don't see.
Speaker 2: God his courage and all that. But I have a heart attack on the basketball court. And next time you see me, I'm gonna be in this knitting class. What I so still quiet? Yeah, I'm gonna have some pearls on clutching my Yes, I'm gonna take that right there. I'm gonna tell you right now. Yeah, any heart skill.
Speaker 1: You're not going back and doing that.
Speaker 2: I'll be sitting next to that girl in that Strawberry letter, be sitting there desk school, kept rocky drinking.
Speaker 1: What's got that doing?
Speaker 4: Man, I'm just here just he's a great kid.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 2: Uh, Yeah, that has done a great job of parenting man with Lebron.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: I got to give Lebron credit. Man, that dude has kept his life in order. I don't know how he did it rained no way, oh man. This dude right here is outstanding in no way I could have done.
Speaker 1: Would you have a party?
Speaker 4: Got that thirty nine forty? Yeah? With that much money? What would be wrong with m tms to what?
Speaker 6: But you know we're probably the most, Steve the most. So hanging there Briannie and being appreciate you bro, taking up for your son.
Speaker 3: Man, that's his son.
Speaker 4: For another thing.
Speaker 3: He's not gonna sit up there and lie y man.
Speaker 2: People gonna keep messing around with people's family. Man, they don't understand that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what. He is a freshman this year. It's not like he looking to come out this year.
Speaker 2: Freshman Michael Jordan got cut from his high school team.
Speaker 3: Come on now, hanging in ten jr.
Speaker 1: Thank you coming up next. Steven Man on social media, needs your advice. He says, my girlfriend is really fine. Why is she with me? We'll talk about that. You're listening morning show, all right, Steve so Aaron on Steve Harvey Wrights. I've been seeing this girl for a few months and everything is all good. She is fine as hell, and all my homies say she is out of my league so much so that I can't help but think, why is this fine woman with me? Is this all some sort of big joke to her? I mean, she comes from a wealthy family and it's gorgeous and intelligent, and I'm an average looking guy from a middle class family who's never done that well in school. Should I just be grateful? Or is something wrong here?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: Bro, you're looking at three men on this show that couldn't wrote that letter, So you know, I know one of them, don't think so, but yeah, three of us that.
Speaker 4: Could have wrote that letter. You know who who?
Speaker 2: Aaron, It's a good for you because it's a good start you admitting that you're not attracted. It's so hard to watch people go through life and not know that they ain't attractive. We have that on this show. Yeah, boy, troubles us, you know, it just troubles us that we have to deal with this right here. But you know, man, look just enjoy it. You know it ain't gonna last because last No, it's not gonna last because he gonna destroy it. Because at one point in time, you're gonna have to think you worthy of it. Yeah, you know you're gonna You're gonna do it what you got. You're gonna look look at this, man, Could it be though, dog? You looking at how how how you look? Could it be though? The way you talk to her, the way you treat her, the way you listen to her, the way you handle her, the way you support her. Could it be that? And that's what you want to do.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: You want to outpunch your coverage. And that's what you did.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You in the big leagues, and you your girls should be finding in you. If she's not this whole nother letter. Yeah, he ugly, she's.
Speaker 1: An average looking guy.
Speaker 2: Now, see when you say you average, can you pretty much? You closed it looking like you've been injured and you have facial injury. Yeah, they had some type of facial trauma. A bat something something got you, Yeah, you know, a bag of quarters, something, something got your ass.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 2: You know, and you just gotta admit it. And then I dealt with that for a long time in my life. Man, I've always had to deal with that. Now and you just got to come to terms with it. It's okay, man, it's really okay. My strong suggestion for you don't get your hustle game on and up, get out there and make as much money as you can. And that way, man, you being to hold on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, that was yeah, okay, that's the best piece of all right.
Speaker 2: I mean just look at this.
Speaker 3: Sure, look at.
Speaker 4: Us Tommy doing. He had to me.
Speaker 2: Tommy had here get radio shows, stand up TV, had hare and he did it.
Speaker 1: All right, we have another one. This one's from Tommy. This one's for Tommy. This question, uh, this is from BJ and Steve Harvey FM. BJ says, over the weekend, my homeboy thought it would be funny to play a prank on me by putting a piece of grocery store of fish underneath the seat of my car. I didn't drive anywhere yesterday, so my car has been stinking for two days. I can't take it. The smell is truly off the chain and unbearable. So Tommy, how do you unstink a car? I need to do that first, and then what kind of prank can I do to pay him back? He wants to know all that.
Speaker 5: We gotta get this clothox in his cart if we want to get that fish smail out of there.
Speaker 4: We got fabulosa and clox. Let that see it.
Speaker 1: That's strong, that's wrong.
Speaker 2: And then he let me let me think about the prank though, let me that's gonna take me a minute.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, all right, by gonna.
Speaker 4: Come back hard.
Speaker 2: They put this fish in his Damn, we don't come it hard.
Speaker 1: All right. We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at about twenty minutes after the hour.
Speaker 4: Right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: Before we went to break you guys, we talked about bj who wrote to Tommy over the weekend how he was pranked by his boys who put a piece of grocery store fish underneath the seat of his car. He didn't drive anywhere, so his car had been stinking for like two days, and he said he can't take it. The smell is truly off the chain and unbearable. So he wants to know from you, Tommy, how do you unstink a car? You told him we get some bleach in five ulos.
Speaker 2: So almost step in here. Because Tommy is Tommy's a prank master. So Tommy got to think of how to prank you were talking about, just vintage.
Speaker 4: Just here.
Speaker 2: What you got under each one of his head rests in his car? Put a nice little, nice little cap of fresh dog doodo. Put it under each head rest and push them head rest back down.
Speaker 4: Put that in his car.
Speaker 2: You ain't even got to worry about it. And put it under the head rest. He'll never look under there.
Speaker 4: The can't get that out of there either, that's not you're gonna be get that out of there. You have his permanent If you can't hang that.
Speaker 2: Little Christmas tree on the rear view mirror, you can stop. You get all them cotton swabs out the air fresh.
Speaker 1: You're quite the pranks to yourself, mister Harvey.
Speaker 4: That ain't age.
Speaker 1: Coming up next? Uh at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it. Would you rather? Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 7: Morning show?
Speaker 1: It is time now, fellas for a round of would you rather? Here's the first one? Would you rather give up sex? Or give up watching sports? Forever?
Speaker 4: Be the sports? The football and basketball at baseball? Really all that good golf? Man?
Speaker 1: The hell with all that basketball?
Speaker 4: Junior basketball? B he's got it.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even know who playing who there? I wouldn't the whole the team.
Speaker 1: I don't care no sex, all right, Steve, what you got ill?
Speaker 2: I'd be so unconcerned with sports, okay, to be watching stuff, I don't even be watching all the half wife shows. I do stuff I would never do. I'd be sitting watching cooking shows. That's competition, I'll be. I'll be all down there in it and all the pit master competition.
Speaker 1: Barbecue, all right? Would you rather hit your baby toe every time you walk through the door or always get something in your eye every time you go outside?
Speaker 5: A ready, get some of my We're gonna we're gonna break that toe off we keep hitting it. Yeah, yeah, we're gonna be black. It ain't gonna look good.
Speaker 6: Nottain wear sandals, no more, no flops.
Speaker 4: Nothing wrong with his toe? All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather sweat all the time or smell bad every day? Would you rather sweat all the time or smell bad every day?
Speaker 2: I don't want to smell bad.
Speaker 1: Don't be fun though, I guess that depends.
Speaker 4: Buy me a whole bunch of black clothes going out there, all right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather be reincarnated as a rat or a skunk?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm coming on him.
Speaker 1: It's good to load.
Speaker 2: Yeah what Oh no, skunk, skunk a bad you? You you can get them off you? Yeah?
Speaker 3: All right, all right.
Speaker 1: Guys, yeah, okay, dog.
Speaker 4: Turned around and range what this whole?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: I shut the park down today, y'all. I'll kill all this picnicking.
Speaker 1: Okay, So skunk, it is.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have casual sex every day or only have sex with someone you love once a year?
Speaker 4: Casua to you, nothing happened on my bird.
Speaker 1: That's today's round. Would you rather coming up? At forty nine minutes after the hour, it's our last break of the day, and we'll close out the show with one and only Steve Harvey right after this.
Speaker 7: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know something I want to say something? What about black Trump supporters? Uh? This is very simple for me. I'm okay with blacks being Republicans. You know, when I actually look at my life in this totality, I have some conservative views on certain things. I guess I would because consider to think conservatively, you know, you know, I guess I am.
Speaker 4: I don't share all their views.
Speaker 2: I don't share all liberal views.
Speaker 4: I just don't.
Speaker 2: Some of the liberal views I happen to think are a little bit too liberal. And there are some conservative views that I think is entirely too conservative. So I guess I'm somewhere in the middle. I don't really have a problem with black people being Republicans. That's your right to have conservative views. That's your right, and I'm okay with that. The problem I have with you is not your views. It's your choice of candidate to carry your views as the torch bearer. That's the problem I have. See, I have a problem with some Democrats. Just because you're a Democrat. Don't make you my guy. You know if you do some things that's not right as a Democrat. Now, I'm not really gonna vote for you. I don't understand how you all have collectively come to the point of deciding as a Republican party that this is the candidate unless unless, and this is where I think the problem really lies. You like people, and you choose to vote for people who are like you. Now that's the scary part. That you as a black person, you as an African American, can have the same views as Donald Trump, do you even understand who this man really is? Do you understand his background? Do you understand the reason he doesn't make a great leaders because he's never been a great servant. What made Barack Obama so great was he was a servant first. What makes a lot of people great is there are certain most great leaders have been great servants before, because you understand the needs of the people. Donald Trump has never had a poor day in his life. He's never had a day where he's ever had to understand the down trodden. He's never had to understand a day of what it's like not to have equal rights. He has never spent a day being oppressed. We as black people live that existence every single day, and then you turn around and will cast your vote for a person who knows nothing of that and is not even sensitive to your issues. Listen to me, there are a lot of people who don't know who don't have the life I just described, but you're not sensitive to it. You don't have a policy that understands that. You don't understand. Okay, look, okay, listen to me. I got you on some border control. I got what you're saying. But then you know what The truth of the matter is you really don't, because let me explain something to you. You know good and well, as a Republican who owns restaurants, as a Republican who's in the construction and building business, as a Republican who is in the food industry, you know who works those fields, you know who builds those buildings. You know who the general laborers are, and you know who works in these restaurants. You know exactly who that is. And you have to have them to make it work for you.
Speaker 4: But you know what you do.
Speaker 2: You underpay them all. You fight minimum wage. A farm worker don't make minimum wage? You think does a farm work out there making how many dollars an hour? Are you serious? No, all these lands keepers crews that you see on golf courses, Trump's golf courses. I've been on the cup level. I'm talking about man looking. There's nothing wrong with that. But don't speak a word of English. I know, goodwill. Everybody over there ain't legal, but see you use the ones you won't over here. But then you try to act like and then he said he's gonna build a wall, He's gonna Mexic Mexico pay for it. He ain't do none of that. He said it was gonna come up with the largest infrastructure build that this nation has ever known. He ain't build a road, a highway, or airport, a terminal, nothing, nothing. He don't care nothing about your life, your causes. He tells it to you. He got black jokes for you, and these are the one he's saying out loud. You don't hear the ones at his country club. You don't hit the one in that office in the back room. You don't hear the one at the boardroom. You don't hear the jokes on the nights out with the boys. I'm privy to a lot of that because I sit in them country clubs with them. I know who they are. I know exactly who they are. But you're sitting up here thinking like if you act like one of them, that you will be one of them. You will never be one of them. Ever, I don't care what you do, because your skin walks in the room long before you open your mouth, long before you get to exude your conservative views. Your skin speaks volumes. I was watching a podcast the other day of Trump podcast, and two black girls got on there because they wanted to join in, they ask them to leave the podcast because we don't want y'all. That's who Trump really is, and how you don't see that.
Speaker 4: Is beyond me.
Speaker 2: But like Revendule Sharpton said, of all the black people that lost their lives for us to vote, who were killed and denied the process, now you turn around to take your vote and give it to the one man who tried to destroy the election. Who's behind the January sixth uprising?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's my message to y'all. But if he get in, you're gonna pay for it because you're gonna find out you ain't wanted them at all. Y'all, have a nice day today, vote like you're supposed to you, hear me? All right, that's it, see y'all among half y'all ain't coming back with his coach book.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 7: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show