Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, we'll talk about some of the highlights from the Urban One Honors.
Speaker 1: Billy J.
Speaker 2: Williams says he's unbothered by the ongoing the ongoing rumors surrounding his sexuality. Baseball great a rod Alex Rodriguez chimes in on his skin complexion conversation, and in celebrity divorce news, here goes Ray J and Prince's Love. They have filed for divorce again. I think this is like the fourth time. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the colo.
Speaker 1: This is from Caesar and Lexington.
Speaker 2: Caesar writes, I found out that my wife is thirty thousand dollars in debt and her credit score has dropped considerably. She's paying minimum payments and doesn't understand how interest rates work. Would I be wrong to close.
Speaker 1: The accounts without telling her? Please help?
Speaker 3: If it's in her name, how you go close the account? That's the only problem. If you're not a signer and you just found out, I don't know how you can close the account, but I think you have to go about it. I would suggest you go about it another way. Sit her down and say, baby, let me help you understand this right here, this is the path we had it on that if we do this, we can correct it. But don't just close the account, because then you're gonna have some form of rebellion on that. I think you could run up into a little head win with that one done. Yes, with the li bit of credit limit she got left on that car she might have been playing in something. You to cut that card off if they.
Speaker 1: Don't, Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: If your wife is just thirty thousand dollars a day, could I switch hands with you?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: I take that?
Speaker 1: Moving on to Maryland.
Speaker 2: In Savannah, Maryland, I'm in a long distance relationship and I've been spending a lot of time at my boyfriend's home.
Speaker 1: I asked if it.
Speaker 2: Would be easier if I moved, and he says he likes things just as they are for now. It's convenient for him, not me. Why can't he see that?
Speaker 3: No, he do see it. He sees exactly that there's more convenient for you. He don't care about that. He ain't ready to make that move. You are You do you understand he's not ready to make that move? You are.
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 3: He said, I like things just the way they are, So listen to what he's saying. Now, I like it when you get dressed and go back home.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, what he's not gonna.
Speaker 3: Like is you getting dressed and you stay there and now all your clothes is here. He likes it when you get dressed and you go home. That's what he liked now and for now, that's what it's gonna be. You're not moving it.
Speaker 1: Pray forward?
Speaker 3: Why can't he see my side of it? And he ain't got to see your side? Well you need to see his side. You need to help and look at it your side. I ain't in this house, that's what it ain't.
Speaker 1: Ain't Why can't you stay there?
Speaker 3: She can't stay there surely because it ain't no place. He don't want her to stay there. Clear you want her to come over, But it's time for you to go. And he might have learned some stuff in these visits too.
Speaker 1: They need to break up for what? No, just go home?
Speaker 3: Here we go here we relationship. You're starting on the cellos? Just letter surely surely what and your.
Speaker 1: Ass done with him?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I think they need to be break up, be done with him. He's not ready for the commitment. Everybody want to move in. Why don't you wait till the man ask you to marry? Thank you? I love some good idea too.
Speaker 1: Gotta go, gotta go. I want you to say, move a long distance with you.
Speaker 3: You love a scarf for him? Come get this caf.
Speaker 1: Savannah got good seafood. Get you some long back down.
Speaker 3: We're leaving stuff over here. That's not your drawer?
Speaker 1: Is he talking to her like that?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 1: He doesn't like her?
Speaker 3: Once you get a drawer though, Yeah, Peter went down to Target and bought a tougher were set and got all her little stuff in it. So you're putting stuff in these clothes in draw your stuff in this tougher way. Take this with you when you go out to the card stuff in your back seat.
Speaker 2: Next month, char Davia and a d m V says, for our fifth anniversary, my husband's scheduled a couple's massage. Everyone in the spa knows him. He said, that's because his gym is is connected to the spot. I'm looking at him side eyed because he gets more massages than me.
Speaker 1: Is this normal?
Speaker 3: Not to me? It's not, you know, not to me? It's not. I'm not. I'm not. You know, it's nothing wrong with a massage that all people get them. But let's just you know, let me just put our head this Sean Wasson. You know, it's just a name out there that that's why I can't do the massages. I can give the massage, but what you ain't gonna wanna do is flip me over. I can't turn over. Once I turn over, there's a whole time master turn it over. That got de Shawn asked in trouble. If he had just laid down there with his face in that hole, he's still be bothered. Now see, I know all them fine chicks are coming up in there.
Speaker 1: Now. Once you flip me over, it's over over.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: All right, mister Watson.
Speaker 3: I don't know what about school.
Speaker 2: Do the task?
Speaker 3: Baby, just.
Speaker 1: Baby, baby babe.
Speaker 3: He needs he's calling her baby baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Failia, you've been here too much? All right? Last one, This is Bella in Sumter.
Speaker 2: Bella says, I met a man online, and I didn't know he was married until his wife showed up on one of our dates.
Speaker 1: She's filed for divorce and moved on.
Speaker 2: He and I had sex last night, and I want to give him a second chance, but I'm scared does he deserve it? What Fela's say?
Speaker 3: What now I'm scared for you? Well, let me tell you something. Once she showed up at that date, were not finish, had no sex. I'm gonna tell you this right here, this looked like a set up. Why is she here? Well, I just hate this.
Speaker 1: This is Rolando, Rolando jacket Bella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Bella Bella is Come on, lady, can you give him a second chance if you want to? But you don't know the next time she coming over there. See, that's what I'll be concerned about that man. She said she's fire for divorce. That's cool. You could have moved on without coming on this date with him. It's what I'm saying. What is the coming on the date for?
Speaker 2: See?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, y'all gonna be sitting up there watching Netflix one night and you're gonna look at him. She gonna come in there with some popcorn and all hell gonna break loose.
Speaker 1: And watch them.
Speaker 2: All right, watch, Thank you Celo coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news.
Speaker 1: For you right after this. You're listening hardy Morning show