Speaker 1: You know. Donald Trump claimed that black voters like him because of his many indictments and his Fulton County mugshot. He said this during a speech at the Black Conservative Foundation gala this past Friday in South Carolina, YEP. Trump said, in part, quote the mug shot. We've all seen the mug shot. You know who embraced it more than anybody else? The black population.
Speaker 2: Wow, I can't even believe. Well, yes I can. It's Trump.
Speaker 1: The former president is currently facing ninety one charges across several cases against him, and Reverend Sharpton asked the black Trump voters, quote, have you no shames?
Speaker 3: Take a listen, he had a mug shot like all of us are criminals, or to say that because he has four indictments, one of.
Speaker 2: Which are really two of which both.
Speaker 3: Georgia and the Federal around him trying to rob votings when we had to fight, people were bloody, beating and killed to get us to right to vote. And one person, one of his supporters, got on Fox News saying Black's loving because of the sneakers. So let me get this right. He didn't support George Ford, Justine and the Policing Act Biden did and sign an executive. He didn't support the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, But we're supposed to go for sneakers and a mugshot. And those blacks that are standing there with him, have you no shame?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Black people that support Trump? No, man, you're a whole other kind of hateful because you hate yourself. You're going along with everything they say about us and everything he talks about us. So you cool with mugshots and tennis shoes, with the stereotype.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's terrible, yes.
Speaker 4: And you but you're okay with that. But you're saying you saying yourself up there, and you stand behind me and support him.
Speaker 2: Why? Why?
Speaker 4: What has true Trump done for Black America? What y'all want to sit up and slam the Biden administration? But we had that man on the show and what Biden has actually done, and the Democrats are doing a more than he poor job of pointing out what the Biden administration has done when they've done some great things for black people who turn health care, in terms of debt relief, where colleges, all this stuff really helps us and affects us housing things like that, bank loans. But Trump did none of what he said he gonna do. He didn't be on no wall, he didn't pass one infrastructure bill. Everything Trump did was for him and his croonies. And now y'all sitting up here acting like you one of them because you're not man. You're not.
Speaker 2: They don't even like you, but even like you.
Speaker 1: Because of a mugshot and his many indictments.
Speaker 2: And then some ugly ass sneakers. Let me just go ahead and say that I put that on the record.
Speaker 1: You don't like to go to goals and not working for you.
Speaker 5: No, but we did, like you said, Steve, last week, we did have the head of the Democratic Nationals mentioned the chair, Jamie Harrison, and he broke down a lot of points and a lot of things that the Biden administration has been doing and informing voters to get ready to vote. This right here with Reverend ou Sharpton and saying, have you no shame? I agree one hundred percent with what he's saying. That that is the most Trump is saying the most racist things you can say.
Speaker 4: And you know what, here's the bottom line. Just give me the list of stuff Trump has done for black people. Quite at list that because they're not doing anything well, you know this attitude.
Speaker 2: They don't feel like they have to.
Speaker 1: All they have to do to relate to us is do illegal stuff like what he's charged with you.
Speaker 4: But listen to me. That are black people who are so wanting to be accepted into that mainstream culture that they will do anything to say, Hey, I'm like y'all too, including vote for Trump. And what our Sharpton is saying is have you no shame? And the answer to that is no, no use me, do me, abuse me, mess over me. And but please just say I'm one of y'all. If I stand next to y'all and vote, please, and you're not. You never will be. When your black ass get pulled over by the police, you gonna find out how much they care about you being a Trump supporter.
Speaker 1: He said this in their faces too at the Black Conservative Foundation.
Speaker 2: Yes, he said, he ain't trying to hide it.
Speaker 1: Uh uh right, coming up next, Coming up next, it is a nephew in today's Frank phone Call.
Speaker 2: Right after this, you're listening Morning Show