Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, he is here, junior and sports talk. What you got junior?
Speaker 2: All right, Shirley. Lebron James is in the news right now.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: He took a forceful tweet, but he took it down. Clive, we're talking about his son, Bronnie James. And the whole thing was about the NBA mock drafts, and they moved Ronnie out of the mock draft. And then Lebron James said, hey, man, why don't y'all leave him alone? Just leave Bronnie alone. He's working, he said, he just keep his head down. He working. He don't care about a mock draft. They mean absolutely nothing. Then he says, he goes on to say, and if you anybody that want to play in the NBA, quit worrying about mack drafts. And then he took he took the tweet down. I think he's absolutely right. You know, Bronnie been through a lot in a year. You know, he had the cardiac arrest on the basketball court at practice for USC and now he's back out here playing again, and that's all that really matters. He's playing something that he really love to do, and they don't have no bitness telling them to worry about the mock draft. Just what we see you being seated at and now we don't see.
Speaker 3: I admire his courage and all that, but I have a heart attack on the basketball court. Next time you see me, I'm gonna be in the knitting class. What I won't be always sitting so still quiet. I'm gonna have some pearls on clutching my chest. I'm gonna steal them. You take that right there. I'll tell you right now, any heart skip, you not going back and doing that. I'll be sitting next to that girl in that Strawberry letter, be sitting there scug camp, rocky drink.
Speaker 1: What's got that doing? Man?
Speaker 3: I'm just here just he's a great kid. Man. Yeah, has done a great job of parenting. Man with Lebron. Man, I got to give Lebron credit. Man, That dude has kept his life in order. I don't know how he did it clean, no way. Oh on, this dude right here is out standing in no way I could have Would you have.
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Thirty nine forty Yeah, with that much money, what would be wrong with.
Speaker 3: To what?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: But you know we're probably Steve the most.
Speaker 2: So hanging there Briani and being appreciate you brother, taking up for your son.
Speaker 3: Man, that's his son.
Speaker 1: For another thing.
Speaker 2: He's not gonna sit up there and lie.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: People people gonna keep messing around with people's family. Man, They don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know what, he is a freshman this year. It's not like he's looking to come out this year.
Speaker 3: Freshman Michael Jordan got cut from his high school team.
Speaker 2: Come on now, hanging in.
Speaker 1: Thank you? Coming up next? Uh. Steven Man on social media needs your advice. He says, my girlfriend is really fine. Why is you with me? We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening to the Harvey Morning Show. H