Speaker 1: Listen to your shirt every single day.
Speaker 2: Brickless clod God, damn good breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Put that ass up on a breakfast club, baby.
Speaker 3: And can't say breakfast club without these regular club.
Speaker 2: You're like this rare air.
Speaker 1: She got platforms and partners all over the place with us. Your man is so high people want to be invistit.
Speaker 3: To with the breakfast buck.
Speaker 1: I don't think white people know how popular you guys are.
Speaker 2: Dj Envy, Jess hilarious, Charlemagne the God.
Speaker 1: You guys really are like the hip hop early morning late night talk. Ya ya, I know what you'all talking about.
Speaker 4: Lady Yo.
Speaker 1: Good morning Usa.
Speaker 5: Yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 6: Yo yo yo Jess hilarious, Good morning, Charlemagne the God is running a little late and good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How you feeling good?
Speaker 7: Like I hear early today? You see I have my makeup on today.
Speaker 1: I see I look so good, she said herself. I look so good. You don't have your sweats on today. I ain't got on my sweats.
Speaker 6: I got on a whole suit y'all got a whole suit, Andy, be trying to play with you, be playing with you. I just say it's gonna take about four weeks and you're gonna be in in your and you was u ugetable.
Speaker 7: But I'm still gonna pop out though you pop out, you know what I'm saying. They're still gonna pop out. What you well, I know right right here behind his death.
Speaker 1: And guess what day it is? Guess what day it is? What day is it? That's right, it's Wednesday, Charlo. What's happening? How y'all feeling this morning? Good time?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: Last night?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: What the hell would I be out for Tuesday? I'm a forty five year old grown ass man in seventy eight, married with kids know they shouldn't. And you you.
Speaker 7: Spent your evening at the damn playground with the kids playground?
Speaker 1: That's what I was. Definitely I was at the playground. My daughter had cheerleading practice, dance yep, and then I was home watching the Michigan primaries. Okay, yeah, he still look snatched in the face.
Speaker 7: Okay even when you look yes.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness, it's given. Why are you feeling? Just how are you feeling.
Speaker 7: I'm feeling good and no morning sickness this morning. Yes, my baby chilling to that baby chilling. The baby is chilling.
Speaker 1: Give it to about seven thirty eight twenty Well today on the show, doctor Phil will be joining us. Doctor Phil got a new book out called what We've Got Issues.
Speaker 6: Yeah, how how you can stand for America's soul insanity? We've got issues? That's right and it's out right now. My daughter was super excited with her doctor Phil was on it. She was like, doctor Phil is gonna be on the show.
Speaker 3: I'm like yeah.
Speaker 6: She was like, I watch all his stuff on YouTube. I'm like, you know he's on regular television. Was like, I don't know, I just watch it on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Yo, that is kids TV. Yes, that's the kids TV YouTube. Yes, wow, I know she was still talking on TV. I don't know. I think, I don't think. Don't think.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: She was like, I like the meeting, but I think he just tell me about my relationships. I'd rather just listen on the radio. Twenty two year old. Yes, she loved doctor so but doctor Phil will be joining us this morning. A lot to discuss with doctor Phil, and then when we come back, like Charlamage said, the Michigan primaries were last night. Teslin figure O will be next to Front page News will break that down. So don't go anywhere. It's breakfast club.
Speaker 1: Good morning morning everybody. It's dj n V, Jess, Hilary's Charlomagne the God. We are the breakfast club.
Speaker 6: Let's get in some front page News.
Speaker 7: Good morning, Test, good morning, DJMV, Jess, Hilarious, Charlemagne to God, Good morning.
Speaker 6: Let's jump right into it. Let's talk about the Michigan primaries last night.
Speaker 8: Man, big deal last night.
Speaker 7: So Republicans and Democrats ran a primary last night. But the main story is, and we know we expected Trump to win. Nikki Hayley was not successful and yesterday's primary, but she says she is staying in until Super Tuesday, which is March fifth, by the way. But Biden also won his primary. But the main thing that happened last night was the no commitment vote. So when you look at the fact that one hundred thousand people showed up yesterday to vote uncommitted against Joe Biden, that is a real, real problem on their hands for Democrats. Now, we talked a little bit about this on yesterday on what no commitment means. And so Representative Andy Levine, who is a part of that movement, said that this was historic. This has never happened before. Now the movement will continue to various states until there is a ceasefire again. They are supported by another organization a five to' one c four a pack called ABRA Americans for Progress who's support in this movement and before it talks it to you so people can understand numbers. In twenty sixteen, Bernie Sanders beat Hillary Clinton by only eighteen thousand votes in Michigan. In the general election, Trump beat Hillary Clinton in Michigan by just a little bit of ten thousand votes.
Speaker 8: So it doesn't take a lot to lose the state.
Speaker 7: So when one hundred thousand people are showing up to say no, we want to do something different, it's a real concern.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I wonder what those uncommitted, uncommitted votes will mean in a general election though, because it's hard for me to believe that those folks who voted uncommitted are going to sit out in November when it's just Biden versus Trump. I just don't see it.
Speaker 8: It's not hard for me to believe.
Speaker 7: I mean, I worked on Michigan during twenty sixteen, and when I look at the different dynamics that are happening with the with the students who are upset about that relief, when you look at the unions who are on strike multiple times, when you look at the Muslim community, it doesn't take much all. It doesn't take one hundred thousand people to sit out. It could take ten thousand the shift to shift this, it could take five thousand. And remember they have to go back and earn the vote of these one hundred thousand and then some, so it requires work. It also is going to require more work on the Biden campaign to put more money and invest more in Michigan, which means that takes away from another state.
Speaker 8: So it's a real threat. Just because Rashida Salib.
Speaker 7: Says she's going to be on board with Biden in November doesn't mean she speaks for all of those one hundred thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but they're sitting out because of what's happening in Israel and Godza. What do they think? Do they think Trump is going to be better? Exactly?
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 7: Then they've said that they don't care. What they care about is trying to get a result right now. So it's not an issue of a lesser evil with them, it is they gave Biden their vote in the last election. They're demanding something from him now. They want him to take action. They organize the pack, they put money behind it, actually on the ground, and they're doing the work. And so this is why what you mentioned yesterday, Charlamagne is important. You know, folks want the right think pieces about what you're saying, and kill a Mike is saying. They need to be worried about these organizations that are literally putting money on the ground to say, hey, don't vote, so while people are ignoring that, this is what was happening. And just to mention some other states, Idaho, Montana, Colorado, Massachusetts, Ohio, it's about fifteen other states that you can also vote no commitment in and they'll be organizing there as well, so this will not just be one hundred thousand people if there's not a ceasefire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely believe it's something that Biden administration should be concerned about and they should definitely pay attention to those individuals feelings. But once again, I don't see them sitting out in November if it's a thread of Donald Trump getting back in the White House. All right, All right, well that is Front page News.
Speaker 6: They say Nicki Haley spent over thirty five million dollars on her campaign.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of money. How much more is she gonna spend? She raising a lot of money too. I don't think it's a problem when Niggi Helly staying in the race simply because like it's helping to raise her profile and she's she's she's raising money and people are going out there and voting for I don't know if they're voting for her voting against Trump, but she is getting you know, a good percentage of vote.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let me give you that number right quick.
Speaker 7: She did two hundred and ninety five thousand people twenty seven percent. Trump won by seven hundred and fifty six thousand, sixty eight percent. So again, message campaigns they do matter.
Speaker 6: All right, Well, that is front page News. Now get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent phone lines to wide open again eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Whatever's going on in your life, in your world, whatever, you just need to discuss something you need to get things off your chest. Call us right now, phone lines to wide open. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: Good morning, the break Club. This is your time to get it off your chest. Eight hundred five five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Hello. Who's this? This is D Hey d good morning.
Speaker 10: Good morning. I need to talk to my fellow Lisbion.
Speaker 1: How you doing, d Yes?
Speaker 10: How you doing now?
Speaker 11: Charlotte, big brother almighty? What did the luxury size.
Speaker 2: Community do to you?
Speaker 1: The whole community, the.
Speaker 10: Luxury size community aka the Big Back the.
Speaker 1: Luxury like that?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 1: I love that. We were talking yesterday about what word should we use to describe people instead.
Speaker 11: Of our side of the luxury because we chose instead of drugs.
Speaker 2: But what we doing to you?
Speaker 1: Nothing I didn't listen to.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know when Jessa Larrace was telling that story. I didn't even know the woman was a part of the Big Back community. I just said it sounded like she she is.
Speaker 11: A luxury side system. But here's the thing. Your paths do not discriminate when they choose a victim. I'm no more slim ships than it got played than us.
Speaker 2: They don't discriminate.
Speaker 11: And then on top of that, he was paying her bill.
Speaker 1: He was paying her bill. Usually it is the other way around. Usually it's the big back paying the bills, paying the bill. It's big, really offensive. But I don't like luxury.
Speaker 11: I love the luxury size.
Speaker 1: I like luxury, But luxury just means expensive, don't mean big.
Speaker 11: It's a pleasure right now, is excessive, but the luxury right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, luxury means bigger usually Yeah, yeh, luxury is big. I like that.
Speaker 11: Your mental health said, you can't put that in the narrative about that, like we just all that that that's not the case.
Speaker 1: Well, you're right, But I just said, in that case, it did sound like big back behavior, and I was right. So is it a stereotype if it's true, I didn't know she was big. They just don't like to turn big back. But see, but love means extravagant living. It means opulence, like extravagant, too, extravagant size. It's not an extravagant just means all that sounds big, though, Look extravagy, premium, premium size, all that sounds good.
Speaker 6: Ninety three I'm just sating premium back, Premium back.
Speaker 1: I love premium back. Premium back is good. Jesus Christ, Hello, who's this Carrie?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Carry going here?
Speaker 3: I like to say, yes, he's doing a great job.
Speaker 5: I don't know what happens, but those comments got her working good Man, she's.
Speaker 1: Doing she was doing a good job comments.
Speaker 10: I mean she's doing good.
Speaker 1: You're doing good now, just hilarious her.
Speaker 6: You just can't say, Jess is doing it damn thing. You ain't got to go to what she's doing her thing.
Speaker 5: Now she's killing and and and she's killing it and now I want Pears in there with her.
Speaker 1: That'd be great page news.
Speaker 7: I appreciate you carry, Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: All right, get it off your chest.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. If you need to vent, phone lines to wide open.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: And addy, is it your time to get it off your chest?
Speaker 1: Wait up. Whether you're mad or blast, it's time to get up and get something.
Speaker 3: Call up now.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 13: Hello this Hey, this is fine.
Speaker 1: Hey Todd, good morning. Get you off your chest.
Speaker 13: Good Morning Jess and Charlotte Maagne and.
Speaker 1: The morning Baby.
Speaker 13: I just want to get off my chest that I hate the fact that people try to guilt trip you into continuously helping them out, even after you said no. It's like they'll ask you something and you'll say no, and they'll be like, they'll give you a sob story like oh whoa, because I gotta go here and I got to figure out eleven. And I'm like, I don't care. I said no, I don't want to do it.
Speaker 7: I understand, but they keep doing it.
Speaker 6: Ty, you know, you know what I do when somebody calls and they be like, man, things going hard, and you they said the same thing, but like, yeah, me too, but like you know, I like my my my engine just blue, the boiler my house went out, and the roof lea kid. So now they they'll feel guilty asking you when you just tell them all the things that.
Speaker 1: You gotta do. I'll just simply say no, I know the words. You got to tell everybody everything. You just be like, look, I feel you, man, We're all going through it. I got I got bills, and.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody can believe nothing that you said about what's going on in your house.
Speaker 13: They just keep going and keep going and keep going, and you'll be like, all right, I'm done, and they'll be like, yeah, because I gotta get the kidney transplant tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Life. So just that soul, that's kidney chances. Man, you might want help. You might want to help him on that one.
Speaker 7: Somebody else knows.
Speaker 1: Medical bills are like, what makes you think I can help you with a kidney transplant? Somebody call you said, they get a kid You can help me a little.
Speaker 6: Bit, give me a little I don't know, give him what the big decision for them all.
Speaker 1: Give him the uber ride dead to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Do something.
Speaker 1: Jimmy transplant costs four hundred and forty two thousand. The average kidney transplant cost is over is four hundred and forty two thousand, five hundred dollars. What's the doctor's the head?
Speaker 4: Medical? No, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest eight hundred five eighty five, one oh five one.
Speaker 1: We got just with the mess coming up what we're talking about. Yes, we do.
Speaker 7: Actually, the tickets for the Black Effect Podcast Festival goes on sale today, so we got some good promo for that.
Speaker 1: That's right. Yeah, at noon. Yeah, we got tickets to give away. I don't know we got tickets to go give away with tickets. I'm sure you know. We will have tickets to give away, but tickets go on sale today at noon. Okay, yes, we'll get to that. Next. It's the breakfast slogan Morning the Breakfast Club. I am so happy this song not number one in the country. No more like I like Jack Haller's now. I just don't like hearing the white man talk about whips and change regardless. It's not context. No, Beyonce texts whole number one now.
Speaker 7: And what's crazy even crazy is that I love the beat.
Speaker 1: Oh gosh, it's a fantastic record. Yes, but the beat is crazy. This pisses you off when you're sitting around and you just find yourself like, I don't want no whips in chains.
Speaker 7: You don't blame in the back vanilla baby, but I ain't no killer baby.
Speaker 1: That's what we said.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh my goodness, good morning. We are to Breakfast Club. DJ M bees Selary, shall I mean the guy. Let's get to just with the message.
Speaker 2: This is real, just a rib the Lord just don't do is gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 1: On the breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Okay, so yesterday we obviously ruffled some feathers and whatever.
Speaker 1: There was not what happened? You want to go down memory lane? No, I don't. I don't even want you to talk about what you're about to talk about it. I don't know what you about to talk about.
Speaker 7: But well a lot of people don't like when you talk about things that they don't want you to talk about.
Speaker 1: But you do it, don't you.
Speaker 7: So sos Madison, you know, she decided to address me on p H A G T A w K.
Speaker 1: FAT.
Speaker 7: That's the name of the thing that she said. Yeah, that's the name of the show. Yeah, that's it's called fact Talk, and that's what it is. And she set up there with a sidekick of hers and they look like Batman a Robin, just talking running her mouth. Y'all can refer to her page if y'all would like to go hear what she said. I would dare not play that on this radio here. But all in all, she thought she ate that like she she thought she ate with that one. But apparently she eating all the wrong people. That's why she's still hungry now. She said she was she she had a big back that's what she said. That's what she wanted to run with about the bigs. No, but she was more so upset that I didn't like the fact that she had sinuated like an attack.
Speaker 1: Are we going to cave his face and let me know?
Speaker 7: Because if you or even I were to say that to her, it would be a crime, you know, on and offline.
Speaker 1: You know now, saying the.
Speaker 7: Shoe fits would be if the shoe fits where that's the same. But you took the shoe, you stuffed your fat ass foot in it, and and your toes couldn't breathe. So in other words, you reached, you reached, you know, and I know they say a hit dog whilla, but you ain't even a dog that we was calling.
Speaker 1: You're not. So what do we do to smooth this over?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 7: Excuse me, please? She is a confused picking a blanket.
Speaker 1: You are not the dog.
Speaker 7: You are confused as pigging a blanket. Now, I never misgendered you, but you decided to do that. You she she misgendered me. I never mis gendered her. Why even coming up, I thought this was about listen, that's what she I thought it was about that too. But she took she started talking about my axes and all of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Now what that got to do with your back?
Speaker 10: Like?
Speaker 14: What do that?
Speaker 7: She was talking about my ex Chris cheating on me with big back women.
Speaker 1: Yes he did, and we all just meet it. She she know, can you shut up? And I'm confused, conversation got this because.
Speaker 7: She used this situation to say things that she been wanted to say to me from the first time when she jumped out day online. And she was made to look like a fool, so that she is. She was made to look like a fool and that's it. And and how dare you? How dare you say? He hilarious? And and yeah, all this man stuff projecting you know, No, he.
Speaker 1: Got all this beinslow. He can stupid. She like, you got all this big nigga energy.
Speaker 7: You wouldn't know that better than I wouldn't know that because you live it every day. So that's not what we're gonna do here. Okay, you live it every day and that energy will never be lady like. So don't play with me. I keep telling y'all, y'all don't have to keep my name on your mouth, but y'all will not play with me.
Speaker 1: Watch it. And Kanya would be so disappointed in you.
Speaker 7: You'd until so many reading lessons and you still ain'tything about you read write it over because.
Speaker 1: That did not work? Is that why you texted me yesterday and call me a butch queen?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie though. What did I reply back? Because they took me a little minute cause I have to look up the definition.
Speaker 7: Y now listen, I just now listen because we're gonna say full names, full names, transsexual medicine. Do not call nobody else to try to get me on the phone to hash things out after you see that this ain't going your way because this did not have to be up like this and not thanned up like this. This is another horrible decision made. Okay, don't call Jason Lee because that's not my friend. Do not call Mona. Don't call me white girl. That's not my friend either. Don't call nobody who we mutually know to try to talk to me after this, because it's done. Stop calling me your sister. You are not my sister.
Speaker 1: You not even my brother. Let's stop moving on. So can I call you a butcher queen? I was kind of flattered when I read with the techinician. What is a butcher queen? Y'all can do this on your own time. So moving on, when I googled the one that's coming up now, so we have the.
Speaker 7: Second annual Black Effect podcast. Yes, and the tickets will be dropping, Teddy y'all, And I'm so excited about that because I will be there and also another successful podcast, Le Bosses Horrible. I'm sorry, Horrible Decisions. They will be No, that's one of my favorite movies.
Speaker 1: Horribleis. We don't have to do this, they will be there. What I am? I'm sorry.
Speaker 7: One of my Black Effect I don't like.
Speaker 1: Drive me again.
Speaker 7: She may from Horrible Decisions decided that she was going to bring back up my trans controversy to introduce the fact that she was bringing a transgender woman.
Speaker 1: On their show.
Speaker 7: Now, what does this have to do with Horrible Decisions which is spelled h W H O R E. I have no idea, but this is what she said on her podcast es. No, you already know I'm gonna see you.
Speaker 14: When April transphobic, She doesn't seem in support of, or understanding of, or in like of trans people.
Speaker 1: Because like when we talked about it before, you were saying like no, no, no, no, okay, so that's what she did.
Speaker 7: She brought that back up, but I think that that's an episode from like February or so right now. What I find end of January, okay, what I find interesting is that Weezy her co hosts actually try to stop her because no, that's not how you felt before.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why you would put that on my name.
Speaker 7: That is very dangerous to label somebody transphobic who is not transphobic, and then you read the definition like I don't know what it is.
Speaker 1: That's not me.
Speaker 7: I told you don't play with me and say, don't keep you in it. I didn't say don't say my name. I just said watch him out, don't now. I don't like phony people.
Speaker 11: Now.
Speaker 7: I responded to her and adjusted with the mess you I can refer to my page to go back to that. You see how I did that. It's all over the blogs now. And she responded with.
Speaker 14: This, Jess, you already know I'm gonna see you in April.
Speaker 1: I would love for you to come on.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna send you my number so you can call me, but to address me and not to address the brand.
Speaker 1: When I wasn't the person that brought you up. Baby, Baby, I'm not even gonna hold you. I'm outside, Nigga. I'll let you know where I'm gonna be at tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm in New York.
Speaker 1: I literally invite people on. I don't hide. You can come and talk to me. You can come and talk to me, but don't go on live and don't Yes, you're pregnant, worked up.
Speaker 15: I am.
Speaker 7: Not in here worked up, and y'all gonna make it word, shut up.
Speaker 1: This is not what we're doing.
Speaker 7: How the hell can you be out in the street. Imagine how she looked out there. Remember when Kennfetti Hit was standing outside of New York waving an offset and his homeboys, was like, we've been.
Speaker 1: Out here for mad long.
Speaker 7: Wow, Like, why are you telling me you outside?
Speaker 1: Why are you out there?
Speaker 7: You're never gonna run into me at a bodega or a liquor store in New York.
Speaker 1: I will.
Speaker 7: And then it sounds like she's trying to say that she she's trying to have the energy where she wants to fight, But why would I do that. I'm pregnant and That's not what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: We going I need to get you all on the phone, and so that's what I'm leading and that's what I'm leading up to. This is what I'm leading up to.
Speaker 7: How dare you go live like that and then you call uncle Charlotte to call me to have a conversation.
Speaker 1: It's too late for that.
Speaker 7: I don't want to have a conversation with nobody out before she Listen, when you called me, I told you tell I didn't answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Crazy, I said, Mandy, and you need to get on the phone and have a conversation, right And she just told me she didn't want to talk. I said, Okay, I'm gonna call many and let her know that. She said, no, you call her and you tell her I didn't answer the phone. Yeah, we worked every You want to tell her that you just don't want to talk. No, in this moment, was like, you better not say this.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you was gonna tell her, Yeah, she don't want to talk right now. I don't want to talk to anybody after they addressed me on the internet that they try to slander me. After all of that, No, don't nobody want to talk after that. You can just be the person in the corner that I don't deal with it ain't no beef, it ain't none of that.
Speaker 12: And what you mean?
Speaker 1: Did you forget? I gotta see you at No, you stop. Nobody see each other.
Speaker 7: We're not doing all that yet that I gotta see you everybody?
Speaker 1: Can we all just get along? So the moral of the story is.
Speaker 7: The Black Effect cousin that I don't deal with.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's it baby. Saturday, April twenty seventh, the second annual Black Effect Podcast. People need to say the sail at noon.
Speaker 7: All people need to sell the comments because they wait for people to tell them how to fix it.
Speaker 1: All be smooth, that is true, but this will all be smooth. Nope, it's smooth now? Is smooth now? Jesus Christ?
Speaker 7: And that suggests what the mess for? The first holbur We got some other stuff in the next out he can get any more? I see, absolutely absolutely. Can I ask the question, No, I don't want to hear it from none of y'all. Go to commercial, Go to commercial.
Speaker 1: Breakfast club. Your mornings will never be the same, owing.
Speaker 6: Everybody, it's j Envy, Jessiliary Charlamage the guy. We are to breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 7: What up said who's going on DJ and be just hilarious charlemage of God babe, are you well?
Speaker 1: Let's jump right down to Fulton County all right.
Speaker 7: The former divorce attorney Terrence Bradley was back on the witness stand yesterday at a hearing that pertained to the romantic relationship between Nathan Wade and DISHP attorney Fannie Willis. He said he couldn't remember when the relationship began, and that pretty much was all of the testimony.
Speaker 8: I want you to take a listen.
Speaker 12: I do not have knowledge of it starting or when it started.
Speaker 16: On the stand for the second time this month, Terrence Bradley, deemed a potential star witness for Donald Trump and his co defend as Wade's former divorce attorney. Bradley confronted with text messages today he sent suggesting the relationship began before Willis hired Wade to lead the Trump case.
Speaker 1: But on the stand today I was speculating.
Speaker 8: He tried to walk that back.
Speaker 17: When did you first get knowledge of that relationship.
Speaker 18: I've said over again that I was not I didn't have any personal information where I could personally say when it started.
Speaker 1: They're definitely going to remove Danny Willis from this case.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the attorney was really frustrated. She even talked about how he kept looking for cues at the other attorney's table.
Speaker 8: Let's listen to that, and.
Speaker 17: Judge, I just want for the record because sometimes the record doesn't reflect where people are looking, and that when I ask a question, mister Bradley is looking at mister Wade and his lawyer to wait for them to object, and they're clearly interacting somehow in the court. So I just want the record to reflect back because it wouldn't otherwise.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I thought that's what you're supposed to do in court. I thought that if they asked you a question that you don't feel comfort but what you you look at your lawyer to say if it's okay to answer, right, That's what your Lloyd's did for.
Speaker 7: The thing is no, he was supposed to be there for them. He was supposed to be their star witness.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I think I think the thing that's missing in this whole thing, and it shouldn't because it's the headline, but the ex part. Like she he once texted that they absolutely had started dating before he was hired. He sat just already in text message that's what he was be impressed about on his thad.
Speaker 7: Right right and texted to her. So again he was supposed to be, Hey, this is our star witness. This is what they called the loaded gun. This is gonna be the one that's gonna come in and confirm the dates. And he got up there and totally flipped. So the atturne that you just heard talking was very frustrated.
Speaker 8: She kept saying, but didn't you text me and tell me this and tell me that? And you know, so he just totally flipped.
Speaker 7: And here's here's the recap or the remix, I would say of him saying, I don't recall that they put together online.
Speaker 17: Take a listen, Fonnie Willis and Nathan Wade were in a romantic relationship. Cracked, correct, It began at the time that they were both munits for court, just cracked.
Speaker 12: I do not have knowledge of it starting.
Speaker 1: Or when it started.
Speaker 12: I don't recall.
Speaker 19: I don't recall any any specific dates.
Speaker 17: A question, mister Bradley or a lawyer, did you lie to miss Merchant when you told her facts about mister Wade and Miss Willis's relationship?
Speaker 12: Not that I recall.
Speaker 1: You never said to her that I don't remember that I'm speculating, correct.
Speaker 12: I don't recall. I don't recall if I ever said I don't remember, I don't recall. I don't recall. I can't recall whether.
Speaker 18: Or I'm telling you, I did not recall any specific date that he let out said anything about a relationship with Miss Willis, I don't recall.
Speaker 8: So I don't recall. It's coming to tub next year.
Speaker 7: This was that, did you You got to watch how he was squinting his eyes and was really trying to recall and he couldn't recall. So yep, in simple times, those lawyers were pissed because again he was supposed to be helping them out and that that was not what happened yesterday.
Speaker 8: Can't recall anything at all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sad, right because you know, when you take these kind of shots to the big fish like Trump, you just got to make sure you clean.
Speaker 15: You know.
Speaker 1: Sadly, Fanny is black and she's a woman. She don't have the complexion for the protection. She can't get away with what Trump can get away with. We live in a world where someone with ninety one criminal charges can run for president, but Fanny can't be on this case because you know she was in a relationship with with with Nathan Wade. Like, they are definitely going to remove Fanny Willis from this case. And I wonder why she just didn't step down a while ago. It's not like the case wouldn't still went on, right all right, Like why go through all of them?
Speaker 7: The main problem is when you if they keep her on the case, remember this still has to go in front of.
Speaker 1: A jury, so the jury is going to have to decide a Georgia jury.
Speaker 7: It also make sure you to keep that in mind, has to decide, you know, was there anything that influenced this case. So a lot of folks say, just remove yourself, take the ego out of it, and just remove yourself so that the case can still go on without you being a topic, you know, in the conversation.
Speaker 1: Basically, all right, let's tell them to win these right fast.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I've thought about this because I know you guys had a conversation on who had the best fries Wendy's with this falls in inflation, so we can see how.
Speaker 8: Inflation affects us in real time.
Speaker 7: Now, if eighteen dollars won enough to pay for Big Mac and seven dollars won enough to pay for McMuffin.
Speaker 8: Wendy said they gonna need some of that too. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 15: The latest baconator isn't the only new item hitting Wendy's menu. The fast food giant planning to test out dynamic pricing as early as twenty twenty five. It's a practice that charges different prices for the same items based on demand throughout the day. For example, a cheeseburger and fries could cost you more during the lunch rush than during a down period.
Speaker 1: I would never expected a fast food restaurant to do this.
Speaker 15: On a call with investors, Wendy's CEO Kirk Tanner says his company will invest twenty million dollars on digital menu boards, allowing customers to see the updated prices.
Speaker 20: Beginning as early as twenty twenty five, we will begin testing more enhanced features like dynamic pricing and daypart offering, along with AI enabled menu changes and suggestive selling.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. Fast food restaurants would make more money if they had, like a menu that was actually a value menu, Like if they if they acknowledged that inflation is super high and they know it costs, you know, to buy things everywhere else. If they had an actual value menu that saved people money instead of costing them money, they'd make a lot more money.
Speaker 6: I would think it seems stupid they want to do serage pricing because I think most people buy fast food when they're actually in rush out right, so they're trying to make more money during that time. But people buy it because it's cheap, and they say, I'm stuck in traffic. But now people are going to be like, you know what, I'm just gonna wait the extra twenty minutes and make sure I get home because this is too much money.
Speaker 7: Because that's exactly and let me give you a number of support that thirty seven percent of consumers said they will absolutely order less, that they will not be you know, going along with this. Remember if they're trying to take Uber's lead, Oh, let's just do surge pricing.
Speaker 1: But actually some.
Speaker 7: People might want to call this predatory. You know what we talk about predatory lending. This is predatory. Like if somebody's on their way home and they got kids and they're trying to get some start, and now you're charging them through four times as much.
Speaker 1: No, that's crazy thought it was good. They better off doing surge pricing later in the night, like on weekends when people be high after nine o'clock, ten o'clock, when folks be high and they got the munchies, they'll they'll they'll pay about anything. They ain't gonna leave the house.
Speaker 7: I need y'all explain this to my son because he don't care when he ordered Chick fil A and all that stuff. You don't care that one mail is thirty dollars. He'll be like, Ash, you're broke.
Speaker 1: Why are you doing this? But you're not mama, right, Jesus is this is a.
Speaker 7: Real thing, though, Guys like how it's gonna effect, you know, affect Like you said, Jess, your son is Wendy's We are Wendy yesterday. I loved John Salad, by the way. But who wants to pay, you know, twenty dollars for something that was normally six or seven?
Speaker 1: Real things?
Speaker 8: And other fast food companies may take onto this.
Speaker 1: And do it as well. There is gonna be a positive effect though. What it's gonna help the unbig a lot of backs for the spring into something. You got time to be spending extra money on fast food bacon ked Bacon Native, just giving you a whole lot of extravagant back and you don't need that. It's bringing something said luxury, the luxury, extravagant, premium, premium back, whatever you want to call it. This is gonna help the unbig dozed backs for the spring in the summer. All right, Oh that is front pays you.
Speaker 2: For great.
Speaker 1: That's right. To make sure you follow at Teslin Figure on all social media platforms and subscribe to at Teslin Figure's podcast. It's great shot chase the podcasts on the Black Fact. iHeart radio podcast network. You right throw that V network no matter what. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 6: All right, when we come back, doctor Phil will be joining us. We're gonna kick it the Doctor Phil. Next, we'll kick it with doctor Phil.
Speaker 1: Next. It's the Breakfast Club Morning.
Speaker 3: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 21: Morning.
Speaker 1: Everybody is d J N V Jesse, Hilarius, Charlamagne, the guy. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: We got a special guest in the building, the legend Doctor Phil.
Speaker 3: Welcome. Good morning. How is everybody now?
Speaker 1: You're failing? Let's Black and Holly favorite.
Speaker 3: How are you? I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: You got a new book out. We've got issues how you can stand strong for America's insanity. I think I was watching the watching Fox News one night and I saw you go down to the border.
Speaker 3: I did. I went down to the border. That's a really unusual situation down there. I've and yeah, I've heard so much about it, but I want to go see it for myself. It's not what you think when you go down there. You know, first off, they tell everybody that there's this big tension between Texas and the national folks. That's not true at all. I mean, they're having lunch together, they're working together, and their number one priority is keeping everybody safe coming across. That river is deep and it's the current is really strong, and they're worried to death. People are going to drown and some do out there. So you know, they're just like, they're just people with a job. You know, theyre's down there trying to do their job.
Speaker 1: So what's the biggest issue, you think, like, what's the problem with with the actual border.
Speaker 3: I think the biggest problem is we don't know who's coming intcha. And I got to be real clear, I am very pro immigration. We need people in America this first, this country wouldn't exist without immigrants, and we need immigrants. Our birth rate right now is one point six. We need two point one just to sustain our current infrastructure. We need people in America or we can't pay for everything we need for jobs and creativity and just the numbers to support the system. We need immigrants. But we do need to know who's coming in because I think in just the last month they picked up seventeen that are currently on the terrorist watch list, and they're not These are not all Mexican citizens that are coming. They're coming in from Syria, Libya, China. How are they winding up at the southern border? And even all of those aren't bad. Between twenty ten and twenty twenty, they had maybe a couple of hundred several hundred Chinese come across the border in that time, eleven hundred, twelve hundred. In the first eleven months of twenty twenty three, it was thirty three thousand. Why, you know, you really wonder why and are these people trying to escape the Chinese government and all of the problems they have being under a communist regime, or are they Chinese operatives that are trying to get into this country to create problems I think it's some of both. But how are they getting out of China? You just don't wake up in China and say you think I'll take a fire, think I'll take a trip and lee like you do in America. That's not how it works in China. You got to it's a big deal to get out of China. And if you've got family there, you got a real problem if you just up and leave. So big questions about people coming across the border, who they are and who they aren't, And the border guards down there aren't trying to close the border, they're trying to control the border. And that was a big revelation to me.
Speaker 1: Now I seen you when you were down the border.
Speaker 6: You were saying that, you know, the fair was that there were a lot of drug smugglers coming in, and there was a lot of sex trafficking and sex workers coming in, and that was one of the biggest fears.
Speaker 3: I'm often I'm seldom without words. And I asked Brandon Judd, who's the head of the Union for nationally for the border guards, he was the former border guard, he's now head of the union. I asked him straight up, these children that are coming in, they have addresses written on their arms, phone numbers written on their arms. And I say, so we're contacting those people, right and saying the child's coming in with this number. Do you know this child? Yes, we do. Are you prepared to take this child? Yes?
Speaker 21: We are.
Speaker 3: I said, what are we doing to check these people out? I said, are we? Is it possible that we are using our resources and tax dollars to traffic young children into prostitution, if the sex trade, selling these children or putting them into sweat shops or whatever. And he said, oh, it's not possible.
Speaker 5: We are.
Speaker 1: Wow, we are.
Speaker 3: And I said, wh whoa, whoa, whoa. You know there's a camera right here over my shoulder, right. You're telling me we're spending United States citizens tax dollars to traffic young children into known sex trade or sweatshops. He said absolutely. I said, why have you? Why are you not talking about this? Why are people not talking about this? And he said, because people aren't asking me these direct questions like you're asking. And I'm grateful for it is all to do that, No, of course not. But they're saying we're overwhelmed down here. We were sending them on and I said, this is outrageous. That take the money out of it, that we're funding it. Just the fact that we're trafficking these young children and it doesn't make a difference to me whether they're Mexican origin, Syrian, whatever. They're showing up unaccompanied and we're trafficking on That's that's heartbreaking to me, absolutely that we're doing that.
Speaker 1: And that's why I ask you is illegal because she shouldn't charges be brought up on those people who are at the border who are allowing those children to get put into sex travege.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you'd think so. Yeah, And he said a lot of these children are getting recycled. You'll see children come through and they'll be with a group to make it look like a family, and we'll see that same child cycle back through here a couple of weeks later. It's the same kid, what a different family. They get through and then they send them back around and put them with another group and they come back, two or three children come back again.
Speaker 1: All right, we got more with doctor Phil when we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is dj NV Jesse Larry Chlamine. The guy we are to Breakfast Club is still kicking with a Doctor Phil. Well, let me ask you what you know, of course from your show. For years, you've been pixing people's relationships, fixing people lives. What makes you want to fix America?
Speaker 3: That's a great question. I've spent twenty one years at CBS doing the show, and what made up the composition of the show is what we would get most of the time. Now, sometimes we do news stories or whatever, but most of the time, probably eighty five nine percent of the time, would be based on the letters. We would get, emails that we would get from people writing in, and that determined the content of the show. I didn't want to guess at what people wanted to hear. We looked at what our mail made up, and so we choose what was the most common sort of thing we were getting asked. And that's changed across time. Think about this. I'm a little older than you guys. When I started Doctor Phil in two thousand and two, the first text message had never been sent. Wow about how much has changed. The first text had never been people weren't doing emails. And then about eight to nine it was like big C one thirties flew over the country and dropped smartphones on everybody, and that changed the world for evermore. And it was the biggest change in our lives since the Industrial Revolution. Took place way before our generations, but the Industrial Revolution changed everything. Right until that time, we were an agricultural world. Ninety five percent of the people worked on farms. With the Industrial Revolution, that started changing pretty soon. It got down to twenty five. Now it's one percent our agriculture. Everybody else's mechanized, working intact, and all that sort of stuff that changed the world. I think smartphones and technology is the biggest change since the Industrial Revolution. And white think about your walking around with an iPad or a phone in your hand that has more computing power than we had when we put the Man on the Moon in your hand. I mean, think about that, the memory, the speed, the computing power, the number of operations you can do per second.
Speaker 1: You think, you think it's been for better or worse.
Speaker 3: I think it's better, I mean, but the unintended consequences of it. At that same time, just think about everybody was going through life this way, you know, head up, looking around, and in eight or nine, all of a sudden, everybody's head went down looking at the screen. Walk around now, look out on the streets of New York. Everybody's heads like this. You don't how many times people check their phones every day?
Speaker 1: Too much?
Speaker 3: Three hundred and fifty two times a day on average. That includes old people, not just kids, on average, three hundred and fifty two times a day. Now, you're figure you sleep eight hours, so that's sixteen during sixteen hours. They checked their phone three hundred and fifty two times during those waking hours. And at the same time that those cell phones came out, we saw the biggest spikes in depression, anxiety, and loneliness with young people since records started getting kept. And why because they stopped living their lives and started watching people live their lives, and they started comparing their life to the life they were watching being lived on that phone. And the problem was the life they were watching was a fiction.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we watched they spend so much time watching everybody's highlight reel, comparing their real life to a highlight reel.
Speaker 3: And that highlight reel is fake. Most of the time. I've had these influencers on the show and they say, I post this reel up and I'm putting on these great clothes and all that say so excited going to the NBA All Star Game tonight, got floors, seats on the floor, and all this stuff. Says, soon as that video's over, I carefully take those clothes off because they have to go back. I don't own them. I have to return them. I couldn't afford to buy those clothes. And then I put my sweats on and put my happy ass on the couch. I don't have tickets to the NBA All Star Game. I'm just doing that, you know, to get followers. They're just like everybody else. But all these other people are watching this and saying, God, what a loser am I. I'm not going to any game. I don't have clothes like that, And so by comparison, their self esteem and their self worth goes down, and they say it's terrible.
Speaker 1: I think small phones have ruined the sanity of America. And I don't think that. I think in the long run, we're going to realize it wasn't what we thought. It wasn't as good as we thought it was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the downsides are huge.
Speaker 1: I don't think if the phones, it's social media more so than anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's definitely social media. People don't know. But to answer your question, why am I focused on America? The questions started changing. The questions started changing. People start saying, you know, my kids. When I turned sixteen, when I was three hundred and fifty five days, twenty three hours and fifty nine minutes old, I was standing at the DMV to get my driver's license.
Speaker 22: Right.
Speaker 3: I wanted that license because it's freedom. If you're right, you can get out and go. And they don't even get their driver's license when they turn sixteen anymore. They don't care. They date later, they start having sex later, they engage with the world later. On average, they have less than one good friend because they live for followers and clicks and all that. So they're not developing emotionally, and you know, they're depressed, anxious, and lonely. So the downside is really bad. So the question started changing. I had to start dealing with cyber bullying, cyber predators pretending to be a fourteen year old guy getting a fourteen year old girl to come out of a bedroom window and meet them at midnight. And they got there and it was a forty five year old pedophile that abducted them and took off. You know, all of these the questions started changing, and they've continued to change now where kids are concerned about parents are concerned what are their kids getting exposed to at school? Are they getting groomed on the internet? You know, they think they're back there playing a video game. They don't realize those video games are Internet capable, and so they're in chat rooms while they're playing the game. You know, things like that. And then all of these issues that are now pounding on families because I think families in America are under attack, and I think the family unit is the backbone of America. And if that's under attack, then America gets weakened. And somebody's got to stand up and call this stuff out. And those are the questions I'm getting. I didn't want to write another book. You know, you've written books, and I felt it's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got another one coming out soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And how much work is it? This one took me five six years. Yeah, that's what I mean. And that's time away from family. You got to go get in the room by yourself. You gotta sit down, write your stuff out. This is the longest book I've written. It's one hundred thousand words, and you probably write three or four hundred thousand to get those hundred thousand. It's a lot of work, a lot of solitude, a lot of but I felt like I had to write this book. Somebody's got to call this stuff out.
Speaker 1: All right, We got more with doctor Phil. When we come back, don't move. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning Morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody's dj NV Jesse, Larry Charlamage the guy. We are to Breakfast Club. We're still kicking it with doctor Phil. He's here, Charlotte.
Speaker 1: Why do people act like what's happening currently in America is normal?
Speaker 21: Like?
Speaker 1: Why are we acting like this? All of this stuff is normal? It's like this, especially in politics, like you got a guy who got ninety one criminal charges, foreigndictments, two impeachments, you know, lett an attempt to call it his country. Why are we acting like this is just business as usual?
Speaker 3: I think part of it is I've got a study that I talk about in the book that goes back to nineteen fifty and compares it to now. The percentage of people that are afraid to express their opinion has tripled in the last seventy five years, people are afraid to speak up.
Speaker 1: That's your principal number six, right, Yeah. Yeah, And I think salent just so others can remain comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because now people say, if I say something, it's gonna piss somebody off and they're gonna come after me. Now, I don't talk politics for a different reason. I don't know enough about it to talk about it. I don't think a lot of people that talk about it know enough about to talk about it. I'm just willing to admit it.
Speaker 1: But you've got common sense, though, you know right from wrong. I do, And you may not know legislations and all that, but we can look with our eyeballs and see when something isn't right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I said when Hamas attacked Israel. I don't know geopolitics. I don't know all of that, and I don't know the several thousand year history of that part of the world. But I know when an infant is murdered in their crib that's wrong. I don't Yeah, I don't need to be a politician to know that's wrong. And when I was listening to all that and I was going to speak on it, I talked to the Israeli consulates that I am going to speak on this because I think it's terrible. I was hearing things on college campuses that were so close to what the Hitler youth rallies were saying. I thought I'd never hear that in my lifetime, but I said, I got to see this with my own eyes. I can't go just on hearsay. And so the IDF, Israeli Consolate and the Israeli Defense Force came to my house underguard with classified footage and showed me what had gone on in that invasion, with footage that's still not been released. And I knew then that what I was hearing was true and accurate.
Speaker 1: But then you got Gossam where it's thirty thousand dead in Gossam, they say mostly those people are women and children. So it's just like it's the same, you know, No.
Speaker 3: It's not the same.
Speaker 1: It's the same.
Speaker 3: Hell no, it's not the same. Someone that is killed in an act of war dropping a bomb and there's collateral damage is not the same as invaders coming in and attacking non combatants and killing children in their backs. That there's no moral equivalent to that.
Speaker 1: You don't think that we should at least try to protect the innocent.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, but you can't invade and then go back and hide in a school and say, okay, here I am, so you can't you can't attack me now because I'm hiding in the school. No, you can't hide in the school and be safe. And if you did, first off, that's a war crime to do that. And you can't do that. Is it terrible that all of these people are being killed Palestinians in the Gaza strip That that's horrible, And I think every effort needs to be made to minimize that, to hold that down, and anything that can be done to make surgical assaults and get into those tunnels and do everything you can to not harm civilians, certainly children or whatever. That should be held to the highest possible standard in that regard.
Speaker 1: So if we saw that in America, if somebody went to a school a mass shooter and you know, the people showed up in the school and they said, hey, we got to blow up the whole school in order to get the mass shooter, we would not go for that, doctor.
Speaker 3: Of course, not, of course not. That would be horrible and unacceptable. You can't do that, but you can't let these people come and do what they did and then run back and hide among innocent people. And everybody says, well, we need a ceasefire. We had a ceasefire on October sixth, we had to cease fire. Then on October seventh they did this. So what are you supposed to do? You have to try to root these people out, and there's a there's not an easy way to do that. And I hope and pray the Palestinians will run Hamas out of there, because I don't think it's about Palestine. I think it's about Iran. And what bothers me as much as anything, is that we've got American students that are cheering on these murderers. I mean instantly I saw a sign you gaze for Palestine, Well, Gazs would get killed and walk that into the guys the strip and see how far you get me? Are they not teaching them critical thinking?
Speaker 1: No, This goes back to what we're talking about with social media. I truly feel like a lot of folks go on social media and they go on there to see how they should feel about something, like how you can sit here and say I don't know about this issue, or I can say I don't know about the issue. They won't do that. They'll go on social media and see what the math majority of people on social media are thinking about something, and they start parroting those talking points. And that's not just with that situation, that's just what a lot of situations.
Speaker 3: Well, I saw the stats the other day, a scary number. I mean, I'm talking way over fifty percent of young people get one hundred percent of their news from TikTok.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, that's horrible.
Speaker 3: I put a clip up of my trip to the border. It was maybe twenty seconds, thirty seconds. I posted it up on Facebook and Instagram and it was a part of me talking to him about trafficking these children. And it was up about fifty minutes and going viral super fast. I mean like tens of thousands of views in a matter of just a few minutes. It was just going just straight vertical, and then bang, it just stopped. It got shut down. They just the algorithm. They just shut it down and you couldn't see it.
Speaker 1: That happens to a lot of our content too, especially anytime you're talking politics anything like that. YouTube had been pressing us for some years.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was shut down on the YouTube, and it was shut down on YouTube, Instagram, Facebook. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: I feel like what you said in chapter seven, we're doing our enemies work for them, because you know, you're stifling freedom of speech and you're, you know, not letting people see the truth for themselves, and you're just letting them run with this false information that may be out there on social media about a lot of these these things that we're talking about.
Speaker 3: We're mustling each other. What the hell is up with that?
Speaker 1: That's right, we're.
Speaker 3: Mustling each other. You asked the question that I should have been asking a long time ago, so I'll probably steal that and take credit when you're not around. Why are we acting like this as normal?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know, they're shutting down y'all's content. They're shutting down my content, and they shut it down because it was border and children and people were getting upset by So oh no, we can't. We can't have that.
Speaker 1: And it's not even just social media too, it's the news networks, right because Fox News, like say, if I'm having a conversation and I'm I'm critical of Donald Trump and I'm saying he's a threat to democracy, but I'm also saying, hey, Joe Biden is a uninspiring candidate. Right, Fox News will take the uninspiring candidate clip, amplify that all on their platform all day long, and then the people on the left, instead of focusing on what I said about Trump and him being at the democracy, they'll focus on the clip that Fox News pushed out there. So I'm like, who are y'all working for? Fox News knows how to push their narrative. I feel like seeing a MSNBC don't really know how to push.
Speaker 3: Their The reason is they don't know how to identify an enemy and target that and go at it in a targeted fashion. You got to identify an enemy, identify the cause, and then set forth an agenda. And that's what mainstream America doesn't do very well.
Speaker 1: And the left does it, but they do it to their own. Yes, the the right state he's focused on the left and taking them out. The left end out end up taking out each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. We're doing it to ourselves.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, we've got issues.
Speaker 6: The new book is out here right now, How you can stand strong for America's soul insanity.
Speaker 1: Doctor Phil. We appreciate you for joining us. Thank you so much. You don't come up here enough, doctor, because I want to talk to you about why do you feel the medical industry is pushing transgender ideology on children? But I guess maybe we'll save that for another time.
Speaker 3: We'll we'll do it another time because what you want to talk about. Thank you guys for having me come.
Speaker 6: I love you guys, Doctor Phil. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning, everybody's d j n V. Jess Hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Shout to doctor Phil for joining us. And let's get to Jess with the miss he just.
Speaker 2: Real, just is gonna bring you numbers.
Speaker 1: On the Breakfast Club. Excuse me, while you're staring at each other, I'm just looking at you to make sure you don't go rog what I'm just looking. I'm just observing.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna be all right.
Speaker 1: This is my job. Shouldn't gave us ay.
Speaker 7: The judge in Wendy Williams guardianship case is being investigated, so The Neighborhood Talk exclusively reported that the judge and Wendy Williams guardianship case. Was once investigated for granting guardianship appointments to people who donated money to our Supreme Court election campaign.
Speaker 1: This is juicy and it's crazy, all right.
Speaker 7: So Wendy's Sun was taking care of her in you know, twenty twenty two, but Wells Foggo petitioned to have Wendy place under temporary financial guardianship to protect our funds and all that. So that's when they threatened to take his mother away from him, right, The judge overseeing the case appointed a professional guardian after he took his mother from him. Her name was Sabrina Morrissey. She also reportedly, oh yeah, Rvis said she threatened, okay, the judge's name. The judge's name, y'all listen up, because this is who we need to be paying a session Lisa Sokoloff. She was apparently investigated by ABC seven New York News after the paper trail was revealed that she granted guardianships to people who donated, you know, to our election campaign from twenty nineteen to twenty twenty two. She received fifty seven hundred dollars approximately five thy seven hundred and twenty dollars in campaign donations from twenty guardianship lawyers, law firms, or people who deal in guardianship cases. She awarded those same people appointments sixty two appointments in twenty twenty two. There is no evidence to affirm that Wendy's guardian donated to Lisa's campaign. But this all seems interesting considering the time and how many questions surrounds Wendy's guardianship.
Speaker 1: You know it's gonna be so interesting about this Wendy Williams documentary. Whoever you know decided to exploit her to get a quick dollar or end up exposing themselves. Yep, all what I mean? Because clearly, clearly there's some bs going on. Clearly there's some file stuff going on. Clearly there's some dirt going on.
Speaker 3: All this did.
Speaker 1: All you did was put a flare in the end and say hey, come over here, come get us this.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But I do have a question.
Speaker 6: So when it comes to the guardianship and they control the money and control a lot of the I guess the things in Wendy's life, how does the guardian get paid? Does the guardian get paid for Wendy Williams? That does the eight have to pay the Guardian that I do that investigation.
Speaker 1: I'll let you know what tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 7: But Joe, that Joe speaks on having the Trump sneakers, look at you to start, Charlotte Mane, how.
Speaker 1: Did I start appear on this radio?
Speaker 7: You know, you know, getting your brothers promoting. I told you if you're influencing your brothers, you know. I'm not a sneakerhead, but being a sneak ahead is an addictions. Sneakerheads like two things they like.
Speaker 1: They like sneakers that look very fly, sneakers that got high resale value. Exclusive is rare, very.
Speaker 7: Basically, That's what I said, And you started that and you put the ID in so speaking of during a recent Instagram live video, Fat Joe defendant having a pair of Donald Trump sneakers.
Speaker 1: Me, as a sneaker collector, I had to get my hand on the Trumps. I have thousands and thousands per sneakers.
Speaker 23: When everybody flipped on Kanye, I went and bought the two most exclusive Kanye ever.
Speaker 1: Once again, I'm not a Trumper.
Speaker 4: I disliked Trump.
Speaker 1: I'm not voting for him.
Speaker 4: Not now, not never.
Speaker 6: But I'm a sneaker collector into the art No, I didn't pay for these sneakers.
Speaker 1: They knew what.
Speaker 4: I had to have them because I'm the biggest in the game.
Speaker 1: So the thing is, why did we need to know that?
Speaker 7: Then, you know, and I've seen somebody in his comments that said, okay, you're what do you mean you're not supporting him? A You can say you don't like him, but you just had to have him one. We didn't need to know that. You put it out there, you know, you put it out there that you had that. And then somebody said, if George Zimmerman came out with a shoe, you're gonna buy it because you're you have to collect it because you're such a sneakerhead and you have to have the shoe.
Speaker 1: That's kind of a false equivalency.
Speaker 7: Though, Okay, I want to say, if did he come out with a shoe, you gonna get it?
Speaker 1: How about that one? Because that was mine?
Speaker 3: Did he?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Equivalent, he too, But they're all sneakers. They're all sneakers.
Speaker 3: So he didn't say.
Speaker 1: He did say he bought the Easies when he was in Mister his controversy said he said he didn't buy the Trump They said they sent it to him.
Speaker 7: But he didn't say he didn't like Easy and that he didn't support Easy. Yeah, he's saying he don't like Trump. He's not voting for him. He you know, he's not in support of tragile.
Speaker 1: Probably did not have to broadcast that, right because because you're giving you're giving the Trump campaign a free commercial by doing that, and you know, like these conservative sites are gonna, you know, take that clip and chop it up and remix it and make it look like something else. You're having to explain yourself. But he did get a pair of free sneakers right that retail for three ninety nine, but online last week they was going for like twenty five hundred reselling and at four thousand, now four thousand out. Yeah, come on, man, Yeah, but let me ask you a question.
Speaker 6: Even when it comes to art, if you buy somebody's art and you don't know the background of the art, and you buy and you buy that, but their background could be horrible, you're.
Speaker 7: Saying the four thousand, But a man purchased a pair for nine thousand, one pair and listed for thirty thousand. Another pair is listed for four hundred and fifty thousand.
Speaker 1: To think that people are getting these sneakers because their Trump supporters is crazy. You don't understand the sneaker coach. I'm not a sneakerhead, but I understand this culture. These people care about sneakers that look good and sneakers that have high resale. You can't as well. If you get a pair of free sneakers that go for three ninety nine, but they're selling for four thousand, nine thousand dollars, that is huge and the sneakers, yeah, it's a flip yep yep.
Speaker 7: So before we end this, Gabby said Dbay announced that she's a expecting Gabby cidd Bay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not let it go? That is well, who am I the correct? What nor? Gabby is death?
Speaker 7: That's her nickname, so I don't know how to pronounce her full first Yeah boy, it's said Bai. All right, Well she having two bay Bays by her husband. She's expecting twins, so that's clap it up.
Speaker 1: By her husband. Graduation.
Speaker 7: Yes, and that's just with the mess for the second hour.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you jessye Yes, who are giving a dalcan two?
Speaker 1: After the hour? Man, let's talk about the divine feminine in the sacred masculine. Why don't we and let's talk player hate us. Okay, what the divine, divine, femine, sacred, masculine and player haters. We're gonna bring all of that together.
Speaker 7: You'll say, you gotta be giving me donkey, Tyler Perry, I don't know you gave it the money.
Speaker 1: Don't. Don't try to get.
Speaker 3: Cut it out.
Speaker 1: We'll get to that next. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, wake up.
Speaker 9: If you're like to enter the breakfast club, you try to che some donkey to day is just so the Charlotte man was ready for.
Speaker 1: I never heard them donkey other day. Say it again, Charla, I'm a bunk.
Speaker 4: That Charlotte Dane.
Speaker 1: That's true. Yes, donkey of today for Wednesday. With Today's Day February twenty eighth, go to a vocalist named Diego from a band called Larona. According to The New York Post, they are a small time hardcore band who's having a moment of viral fame because Diego was one of the biggest player haters the world has ever seen. Okay, listen to me. He would have won first place at the player hater his Ball easily with this one, all right, Silkie Johnson buck nasty. They don't got nothing on him. The ain't gonna try to force a transition on one of his bandmates. Not a transition from drums to guitar or background vocalist to lead vocalists. No, I'm talking gender. Yes, he tried to force a gender transition on his bandmate because he was trying to steal his bandmate's fiance. I'm not making any of this up, Okay. I've heard stories of men who like their homies girls, and they've told the girl things their homie dead in hopes of breaking them up. But trying to transition someone's whole gender in order to get with their woman is insanity. This guy was giving his bandmate pre workout drinks laced with estrogen in order to force the transition. Y'all don't believe me. Huh, well, maybe you'll believe Kennedy. Listen to Kennedy. She's white.
Speaker 24: So there's a hardcore band I believe they are out of Nashville called Larona. The singer Diego fell in love. The bandmate's name is Six, So Diego fell in love with Six's wife.
Speaker 2: He and Six were.
Speaker 24: Doing some workouts and Diego was apparently working in the gym and had access to somehow hormones. So he figured if he could get his bandmate to transition and be super womanly, then he himself at the same time would make himself more manly. So he started juicing his bandmates smoothies with estrogen. So he got hammered one night and he's like your boobs and everything and like your new periods and stuff.
Speaker 22: That's because I've been putting estrogen in your protein smoothie. So six saved couple cups of the special sauce and is going to give them to the authorities.
Speaker 1: That audio is from a Kennedy Saves the World podcast. Look, do you know neighboring tribes from prehistoric times were prepared to brutally kill their male rivals to secure their women. That's what this is. This is cave man behavior. Okay, Diego thinks he can have a drunken brawl in a pub to win a woman's love. There have been archaeological findings that suggest evidence that suggests violence took place over mates as early as prehistoric times. Okay, Diego clearly is the descendants of those tribes. Diego thinks he's Quincy and he thinks his band made his Monica from loving basketball, except he wants to play for her heart that don't even belong to either one of them. Okay, the whole concept of stealing someone's woman, I don't understand. I don't understand people who have that mindset. Okay, if I take you know this person out, then what they have will be mine. Who says she wants you. If she wanted you, she would leave her fiance to be with you. Happens all the time. Now, this could just be a publicity stunt to shine light on this band's name. That's the case that deserves the biggest he hall too. But the reason he's getting the biggest he is because I need to know Diego's age, because he's either very older or he's just not paying attention to the world around him. Because Diego giving a man estrogen shots to make him more effeminine is hustling backwards. If what you are trying to accomplish his taking his girl. Do you not realize in twenty twenty four women want men to be perfect balances of the sacred masculine and the divine feminine. You're not turning her off If that guy gets a little softer. Okay, Drake been the biggest rapper in the world for a long time now, and he loves lavender, bath bombs and scinded candles. Okay. Some of the most gangster rappers in the world. Where dresses rockman persons get their fingernails painted, and these ladies love them. Okay. According to a study conducted by David Parrott of the University of Saint Andrews, women prefer masculine men for short term relationships, but healthy and feminine men for long term relationships. Okay. This is because they perceive macho looking men to be more likely to be unfaithful. Is there any truth to this? Chest, I look, don't I don't know. Okay, never mind, I don't know. I never not turn on my coup Okay, now this is just all right, all right, listen. I was called a butcher queen yesterday, okay, and a butcher queen is a gay male who is neither overtly masculine nor overly feminine, but displays the mannerism of both genders. Other than the gay of it all. That was flattering. Drop on the clues bombs, Okay, that's that divine masculine and divine feminine balance. Okay. The masculine witnesses the universe, the feminine is the universe.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We all hold both of these universal yin and yang energies within us, regardless of biology. So, Diego, what you really did was probably bring this man this fiance closer together. Okay. All I know is that this is a Tyler Perry movie waiting to happen, all right, a man so obsessed with a woman that he tries to force her boyfriend to change genders. Tyler, you got to bring this to life.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The only other plot to us that could make this more interesting is that Diego wasn't trying to force him the transition because he wanted his girlfriend. He was trying to force him to transition because he wanted those cheeks for himself, all right. Diego wanted to play a solo with his band meets Penis, but he wanted to make some renovations first, all right. And the poor bandmid he goes by the name of six, caused him all types of confusing thousands of thousands of medical bills. He's trying to figure out what's going on. He's growing titties and listening to the Phoebe Bridges records non stop and doesn't know why he said the physical changes with his hormones. He's having stomach coas, his weight loss, muscle fatigue, mental changes. Can you imagine all of a sudden you can't grow no facial and body hair, and your penis is shrinking and you don't know what the hell is happening, all because a man is hating. Please let me mar give Diego the biggest he hall heee ha ha, you stupid motherfuck? Are you dumb? A different level of hate?
Speaker 7: You can't speak for every woman to be like, oh, they want some type of softness and these men today.
Speaker 1: You're right, don't say, okay what some of them do?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: You don't you like a little softness? Excuse me? You like a little soft Where are you getting this from?
Speaker 16: You?
Speaker 1: Act tough all you want? You you sensitive? I am sensitive?
Speaker 7: Yes you are soft, but my man, and now I don't like a look no, no, I can be solving us for both of us.
Speaker 1: Y'all did a will Barrow folder? Shoot? Okay, you did a wheel barrow foldo? Shoot you did a Will Barron folder? Shoot? Okay? Only man that can just you know, know when to be vulnerable. But he wasn't on the ground. How about that he wasn't on the ground. He was much Yes, he was that I was the will barrow. That's right, that's right. And just because you got a softer sign don't mean you got a man like Yeah.
Speaker 7: I didn't fighting all that which your references was crazy, Leonard. You said, oh it's some of the manliest rappers were dresses. I wish my niggah. There's no ay.
Speaker 1: Jesus now, okay, well, thank you for that. Donkey of the day. Wrong with you?
Speaker 6: Now when we come back, let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eighty five one on five one day. The BBB has been attacking Charlom the Big Back Brigade.
Speaker 1: They've been on my head and I don't understand why I love the big back Brigade. I have no problem with the big back by don't like the term big back. And you can't say that if you don't have a big back.
Speaker 7: I mean, I was called small back and I was like, thank you, But I'm just saying like, if you don't have a big back, you can't relate, so you cannot give them.
Speaker 1: A name as much. I just I just want to know, is big back really offensive, y'o? And if it is, then what else should we be using. Somebody called in this morning and said luxury luxury back, right, they say luxury back. They just said they left to be called luxury.
Speaker 7: Because we're you know, we're bigger, So luxury side.
Speaker 1: Luxury is expensive. It doesn't mean that doesn't be big. You can't say what's wrong saying luxurious back? Then we say premium back. We like premium back.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well I think that's kind of gasoline. Like I'm going on premium, like, that's premium. Don't just mean gas crazy, But that's what I think about when I think a premium gas don't mean big, extravagant big.
Speaker 7: You got gas a lot, so that could be that mean that would equals so many other things.
Speaker 1: So no, we just gonna leave premium.
Speaker 6: Fact, you can't say extravagant. Extravagant is over the top again that top back, you can't say that means.
Speaker 1: A big, fancy back big. Let's talk about it. Then eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. And I was one of the like people was so upset about I didn't really all told me that, but I didn't.
Speaker 7: You know, yall you did say that's why you were skared answer the phone yesterday? No, you know who was calling truck to go to the playground with your games?
Speaker 5: Oh boy?
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. What's a better way than big back?
Speaker 1: Big back? Big right?
Speaker 6: And we would love to hear from women that are offended or men that offended from being called big back.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can talk about it. We can talk about it, and then you know, at the end, I'll tell you about the campaign I'm rolling out for this spring, yes, bringing the sun rolling out my goodness. All right, what's the breakfast Club?
Speaker 4: Come morning?
Speaker 1: Get wobble ready right, pull out your phone?
Speaker 12: Falling right now?
Speaker 2: He called me.
Speaker 9: At your opinion to the breakfast Club, top breaking down eight hundred five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 3: The breakfast Club.
Speaker 9: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join it to the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's the j Envy Jess hilarious, Charlamagne the God. We are the breakfast Club now if you're just joining us. The BBB is very upset with Charlamagne.
Speaker 1: The big back brigade. That's right, the big back brigade. Now, Jeff, you told the story earlier this week, Well that was last week. That wasn't even this week, that was like a whole week ago.
Speaker 7: Yes about Rees's assessing. Yes, the TikTok Star Hall show. Absolutely, and congratulations to her because she should have never been done wrong because she is luxury sized.
Speaker 1: Now, by the way, when Jess was telling a story, I didn't know, I never I didn't see this woman. I didn't know the size of this woman. I just said it sounded like, yeah, big back behavior. Yeah, but what does that sound like? Whatever you was reporting? Just in my mind about time, I didn't put any.
Speaker 7: Now, and that's also just just assessed to the fact that and I can't assess to the fact that us small backs get cheated on as well, we get lied to, we get played because it's not even the trait of a luxury sized woman to believe what she wants to be so, you know, believe what she's told because she wants to love so bad. That's some women, period. But I guess it was a little thickness in her voice that made you assume that she Yeah, because everyone wants to know why.
Speaker 1: But either way, it had nothing to do with her voice. You just told the story and that's what came to my mind. I'm like, yo, this is big back, and.
Speaker 7: You were right because she was luxury size.
Speaker 1: And it wasn't anything personal towards her. I didn't even know what she looked like. I just said this sounded like big back to heavy, and I talked about big back.
Speaker 7: Bel she's pretty. It's not even about how she looks.
Speaker 1: Yes, So you want to come up with a term to call BBB's well because people are saying that big back is offensive. So you know, people can hit me sleuthing my guy Dre he's our guy at one, one, three five to beat in Miami. He says we should use high quality backs, all right, he said no, because I got a high quality back to you, Like, let's talk about another. One of my homies hit me in that if gays can be broke back and you said.
Speaker 3: Big pack.
Speaker 1: I'm just letting you know I like that that that is so clever. Somebody else called this morning it said luxury luxurious back, or they say luxury.
Speaker 7: Size, luxury size. Just said take the back out of.
Speaker 1: It so we can say extravagant back, premium back. You know, when I look up other words for big I don't like those. I don't like massive back, colossal back, damn enormous back. You know what I'm saying, it's given like, yeah, the biggest fession because because big back don't necessarily mean fact either. What do you think you're still thinking of it? I'm trying to think of a word, and it's hard. That means big pause, but that's not offensive. I don't know if big back is offensive all if they just playing on social media, but.
Speaker 7: It's only not offensive because y'all aren't big people.
Speaker 6: What about large back, because extra large back will be offensive crazy large. I said, it's not a big hoodie. If you say three x, like you know Matt who works up, he hears he weighs five, so that's disrespectful. But if Max was a large, you wouldn't say that's big.
Speaker 1: And we got the president of the Fat Lives magical video. Let's take some calls, but then let's let's hit the wobble, hit wibble red so Mack.
Speaker 7: And walk about medium plus, medium medium plus back, Okay, just medium plus. It's I think it's the back because you're labeling something.
Speaker 1: You're putting big back, don't just mean fat. There's plenty of diesel people that got big back. Oh diesel back muscle, You got that muscles?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 15: Hey?
Speaker 1: Is the j UPA talk to us?
Speaker 3: Brother?
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 21: Bro?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 21: Moore?
Speaker 5: Sean Hello, everybody you need to get off of Everybody need to get off Charlot. Let's a'tway something you called somebody big bone or something. If you called somebody picture something. You know what I mean? When I was going up, they used to call me slim. What I did, started drinking my prot shape, got in the gym and got right. So this might motivate a lot of people that are big back.
Speaker 1: He was scared to by the way when he bring up a good point. If people can be big bonded, what's wrong being big back? Because some things can't change.
Speaker 6: Like you know, they call you short stuff, they call you raccoons, wid body, they call you fat, trading faces, they call you, they call.
Speaker 1: You I've never heard nothing. I've never heard any of this. They call you gay, but it doesn't affect you that way. I've never heard any of racoon. This has never happened. No more, no more, exactly, this doesn't happen. But what about thick back? Because people don't mind me thick yes or thick them back?
Speaker 7: No, come on, thick them now exam sexual electly.
Speaker 21: Like me.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna think them back? Another call? All right, well, let's go to Hello. Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 21: Hello Angela?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Morne. What's up Angela? How are you this morning?
Speaker 10: I'm doing good?
Speaker 21: What's up?
Speaker 10: Breakfist Club?
Speaker 1: We're trying to come up with a name that that's not as offensive as big back?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Are you speaking from experience? Are you just are you representing the big back community.
Speaker 10: I'm definitely coming from one of the big backs, so I'm definitely one of them a little bit on the I'm the mid big back. Big I'll get called I'll be I'll be after in cars like what's up big back?
Speaker 11: I'm like what.
Speaker 10: I joked and gags because I'm like, alren't you big back Mountain? Like everybody got big backs around here.
Speaker 1: Where you're from.
Speaker 10: I'm from Ohio?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what name it would would make you feel comfortable other than big back?
Speaker 11: Nothing?
Speaker 10: Really, because I mean I'm the only one I could work on my big back, right.
Speaker 8: So I love that accountability they needed, they needed, just work on it.
Speaker 10: But they can't take that little joke. And I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying. Like we've been calling each other big back for the last couple of years. We've telling people on big day back because springing Summer coming. Like I thought, it was like a term of endearment amongst us as people. It's not insulting.
Speaker 21: Big bag.
Speaker 1: That's how we black people are. We use the scriptors. Yeah, you know what I mean. That's what I say.
Speaker 6: I don't think big back is sexy. If if somebody said, hey, big back, Hey, I don't.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing sexy big bag. Hold on, I'm bringing big back back. No, I'm bringing big.
Speaker 2: You can do that.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing big back back. I'm bringing big bag bag back. Can you be big sexy back? What if I say big sexy back?
Speaker 7: Oh no, First of all, I make sexy back big. The big sexy is somebody named those, So no big Sexually. I have a friend named big Sexy Official and Instagram.
Speaker 1: That's my friend. Now, don't don't take his name.
Speaker 6: Problem in his relationship. I tried to help my out his relationship. You trying to his relationship which he got into like he was working himself up almost at a heart attack.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you that to big how much you will. First of all, he got a big back. No, no, no, no, that's the one you posted the other day.
Speaker 7: That is, yes, don't play with him, that's not the big sexy anyway. Yeah, I would love for him to come up here.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm going to become my confusing people. No, no, no, you want the diners here? Yes, yeah, that's the home one that was dancing the other day. You big sexy back.
Speaker 6: Eight hundred five eight five one o five one. But I think big sexy back.
Speaker 1: Is like like big sexy back because because when you when you add the sexy to it, like off sets the big And I ain't just calling you big sexy.
Speaker 7: Back, okay, because I'm thinking about big Shirley when you say that big.
Speaker 1: Sexy but said big big sexy Shirley, and don't ack like brothers. Don't like big back, the big back brigade, back brigade getting all types of people and then big back. It ain't just women. Were about to bring in one of the biggest bats. You've seen on the East coast in a little bit. Is not only the back with that big man, Big break five five one big. We're talking about this the breakfast.
Speaker 9: If you're all talking about it, you know we talking about it, about it.
Speaker 1: It's topic times called.
Speaker 9: Eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's the e j n V. Jess Hilary Charlomagne, the God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: If you're just joining us, the BBB has been on Charlemagne's assade, yes, and she is upset. People are upset and offended that you are. This is just this is just something that people talking about on social media for no reason. It's not that serious.
Speaker 6: Before we go to our resident big back, we got Katricia. This is the president of Presidential Sorry, okay.
Speaker 1: We have Katricia on the line. Katricia, Good morning, Jesus christ Cantria. You sound like a biscuit bohemo. Hey Patricia, she hangs morning. How are you, queen? I'm good, Kincher'll sorry on behalf of the big Brigade. Are you just no?
Speaker 25: That is correct. I'm calling about the big bag. So I just want to say that I'm speaking from the confident side of the big bags, and I just want to say that my love of confidence is not determined about the size of my back. My boomily comes from my self assurance, and my qualities do not decrease because somebody want to put out that back truly or not loved when we are.
Speaker 2: I am concreted and.
Speaker 25: A low life opinion does not truly make that satanis for me, so a part of the big back community, I want to give a time with all my big backs, because.
Speaker 1: What about big sexy back? How you like big sexy back?
Speaker 2: I feel like the big.
Speaker 25: Backs to not even enter that chap. Why can't we just be called by I.
Speaker 13: Name tack is not it?
Speaker 11: It's not it.
Speaker 10: We ain't got to even.
Speaker 25: Say the big bag. Why can't we just be useful? Why can't we just be sexy without to be say?
Speaker 1: What about jelly juggernaut.
Speaker 3: Jug?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you appreciate you now you the biggest and biggest back.
Speaker 23: First off, First off, you guys do know it's kind of like the N word. You know, you can't say it unless you're part of the community. You guys are not part of the fat lives matter community at all. You don't represent it. You used to be and then you got the mental health things. So at one point you were you was a couple of happy meals away from it.
Speaker 1: I was about but I don't have a problem with with with big bags at all.
Speaker 23: I've been calling a lot of different things and I took it as like in Atlanta, some gay dude called me big chops and it was fired because it sounded like pork chops. So it's too different things, you know what I mean. It's a sexual in the window, and it's a food in the windo. It was double two and I was called by another game dude thickms really very thick. And I like that because every part of my body is a thick, you know, like big sexy back, you know, big the B S B.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 21: You know.
Speaker 23: It's it's shorter, you know what I mean, And and all the roads and folds are sexy just so you know that, and it keeps you warm, So I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go to the phones. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 10: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey, good morning, good morning. Now big back, are you you're so you're so rude? Are you part? Are you part of the big backlity man?
Speaker 10: Okay, football, let's see as this.
Speaker 1: If a white person call you, talk to him, not a quainting back to the N word, cut it out as a person can word.
Speaker 10: Man, Listen, listen, it's offensive, that's the point. Okay, you taking big people as a joke.
Speaker 1: Talk to me, you're not. I can't unnig myself. You can unbigg you back.
Speaker 21: Okay, Charlott mane, I'm at the gym right now. Actually, I've been in the gym for three months and my back is so big.
Speaker 1: Listen. Wait, man, don't listen.
Speaker 10: Do not lie to them.
Speaker 1: You were at Jimmy John's. Okay, you know.
Speaker 10: No, this is ma listen.
Speaker 1: Tell him you in the gym. You ain't in the gym.
Speaker 21: You don't believe Listen. Go to my instagram fully on the four weaver. You'll see I'm in the gym every single day.
Speaker 15: Now.
Speaker 10: My back still big, but my waist is getting smaller proportion.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, no, listen, how dare you tell her this?
Speaker 1: Wish? Shut up?
Speaker 7: So you're in the gym right now?
Speaker 1: Three months? Listen.
Speaker 7: Three months is not going to cut it. Listen, you have to stay in the gym, keep that consistency up. This is and listen, you letting the person talk to you who won't even jog pass the gym, so we're not even worrying about that. You can't tell a whish yet.
Speaker 1: First off, I definitely.
Speaker 23: Definitely draw past the gym before because there's a McDonald's next to the Planet Fitness.
Speaker 7: By the way, this is why I call him a little while'n out man.
Speaker 1: So listen.
Speaker 7: He always thinks he on that stage, but no, keep it consistent. Do I see where you at in three more months and then three more months after that? Stay in gym for like a yeah a girl, Yes, trust me, and it's gonna pay off.
Speaker 1: And I said earlier, just because you got a big back don't mean you fat. That's why I don't understand why people just assume it means that you in the gym. You got a small ways big back, like that's that big back is a sign of strength. You try to clean it up, but.
Speaker 21: Just be a little bit easy on plus five people because not everyone has the like body conformed, So easily.
Speaker 1: Are you changing your diet? I am good and I respect you because you didn't go the easy way out. You didn't. I wasn't pick it out.
Speaker 21: No, and I had the chance to.
Speaker 10: Because actually obesity is now illness. You can get storgery. Some some insurances pay for the surgery, but I'd rather work for it.
Speaker 1: But if you want to be in Oseimpic Gold Medalist, I'm not mad at that.
Speaker 10: Either, Lord by Charlomagne.
Speaker 11: I love you guys, We love you.
Speaker 1: We love all of our big brigade, We love all of our big back listeners. Because I don't know why even people thought I was being insulting. It's not like I said, look at her with her big back. No, I just told the story and I said that sounded like big back behavior. Somebody just texted me high resolution backs. Hell, that is two ways coup with you. I'm come up with cute names, but you do gotta go through rehab. Though you do have a Yeah, absolutely, every time I walk in the room, I hear peeps when you when you back out the room, and you see how.
Speaker 7: You into a monster because you just told that lady that she was there.
Speaker 1: If you're part of the gut gang, just be part of the gut game.
Speaker 2: No no, no, no, no, no no no no.
Speaker 1: What you're saying is lay down and eat forever. And you know what do you mean? He's part of the gut game. I'm saying. I'm saying, to be part of it. If you be proud of who you are, damn it. God gave us all his body because it had to hold on. God did not give you all of that. That is not how you got me. God didn't set the price for the four for four you were born. No, he didn't.
Speaker 7: No, listen, get okay, well, how are your knees doing.
Speaker 1: Strong enough to hold all his body?
Speaker 3: Still?
Speaker 1: Clearly that's right stand in line to get my food. And I just I didn't tell herways.
Speaker 7: Comes back to the food because you play to hide the fact that it's hurting your knees.
Speaker 1: It doesn't hurt. What I'm saying is that they could be a balance.
Speaker 23: If she's went to the gym, great, she's gonna work them calories off so she can have that steak later, so she can have the Jimmy.
Speaker 7: John about why is it going back to food?
Speaker 1: Well, if it's all about fod, that's what I'm gonna start you And i'ma start calling people with my buddy brownie. Okay, my Friend Fudge Firepanion Cookie Fire, Companion Cookie Cookies. Companion's the story, guys. The moral of the story is springing. Summertime is coming around the corner. So I think that we need to create some type of program to help people on Big Day back. So what I want to do is, I'm gonna buy a bunch of gift cars. I don't know what gym sales gift cards, but I'm gonna go to one of these gyms and I'm gonna buy a whole bunch of gift cars on off Planet Fitness, twenty four hour Fitness. One of these people. Maybe somebody in sales can help me, and We're gonna get a bunch of gift cars and just give them out to our big Back listeners.
Speaker 7: Because on big your back can't unnig, but you can un big your back, even you.
Speaker 1: Mac. I've been telling Mac that for years, Mac, Mac, I've been telling Mac that for years. I would pay for whatever surgery Mac can get. Okay, I know that has a couple say all that the counselor.
Speaker 4: Sal all.
Speaker 1: My name is the waist.
Speaker 6: Our big backlists, Salute to all our listensade we love you, y'all.
Speaker 1: Shouts all to sleep at me again. Out there were out there all our companion cookies, your sister, Sue brother brownies. We appreciate you, Jess. We got just Domess coming up, Yes we do.
Speaker 7: King Harris responded to Drewski's Breakfast Club interviews.
Speaker 1: See what you started? Oh my god, yes.
Speaker 2: Real, just the Lord just don't do is gonna bring any numbers.
Speaker 4: On the breakfast club.
Speaker 7: And because you wanted to talk about big backs and all that stuff, I only have three minutes to report the last hour's news, so let's get right into it. King Harris responded to Drewski's Breakfast Club and so he shared a video on Instagram addressing what Drewski said about him during his recent interview with US One.
Speaker 1: He said, who am I more scared of? Man?
Speaker 3: Or or King?
Speaker 1: Who can't come on? Man, King hair standing on what we're talking about?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 1: Come on talking about King Pizza. Yes, he said he's pulling up on He did pull up on me at the video. Stopt you have to.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: He did pull up on me. Yeah, yeah, he did, standing on business. Yeah he tried to do like a like a like I do a stare off got out of his car. And just stood on kind of like the top of the car like that and just said, man, the car name with business. He don't know about standing on no business man, And y'all know that, y'all stop playing man. Make it off for you. No King hairs cool?
Speaker 5: Cool?
Speaker 1: You can't say that.
Speaker 7: And then he didn't say no, No, I messed with him me cool, Like he is a kid. This is the same kid tried to jump in his father face and tell him that he's hood like in they his parents and they know him. So he's not gonna take this lightly because that's what he had to say.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're your cholesterols. Need to calm them down, you body, hell catm need to calm the I can't believe this. Just try to call me.
Speaker 12: And I've just seen him.
Speaker 1: A couple of weeks ago. We've seen you run from We seen you run for a bird man.
Speaker 20: You seen me.
Speaker 1: I ain't never ran for nobody. It looked like you gotta you walk with a shp. You got your dad legs and your mama body. You built like a prince bugess.
Speaker 12: You tried to just seeing you.
Speaker 1: You just called me, and the king is standing on business. He was just riding call me the new King sent on business. You're gonna go to these people platform and tell them a whole bunch of lies.
Speaker 7: He said also in the caption, And what the hell I look like standing on my luxury ass car.
Speaker 1: That is cat And I would also like to say, what even though I think they're playing, that was fat shimming? Was fat shimmick. When I say big back he called him. He caught him at wide body hell had him.
Speaker 7: But on the piositive side of this, Drewski did unbig his back a lot because he was a lot.
Speaker 6: Bigger last time and I was. But he called him a vagina said, were just going back and forth.
Speaker 1: I think they're playing. I thought Drewski was playing when he was here. Yeah, and I think that King is playing now. Some good jokes, fantastic jokes drop on the clomb. He thought about it before he went out with that one. You might need to join your daddy on stage and do some stuff up. And it may be it may be some truth to that because King deleted the post. So yeah, they playing, Maybe so you playing, But there was some hurtful playing jokes because they're gonna stick. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Everybody, claim they're playing these days, but it's some hurtful jokes going on around here. Better watch your head in these streets shown they're just playing.
Speaker 1: But we'll see. So that's just with the mess for this hour. And can I say that tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival they go on sell at noon. Okay, so may y'all go to Event Bright, go to Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival because on Saturday, April twenty seventh, we will be in Atlanta. We got Carefully Reckless hosted by Jess Hilarious. We got Wallow and Gilly, we got Horrible Decisions, we got Deeply Well with Debbie Brown, we got the Poor Minds Podcast, we got Baller Alert, we got black Tech, Green Money, shout the ball. It's happening Saturday, April twenty seventh in Atlanta at Pullman Yard. So tickets go on sale at noon, So go to Event Bright at noon our Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival to get your tickets. Last year sold out, so you know we expect the same this year.
Speaker 7: And it is hosted by my girl Pretty V and my guy be that.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, Dropping the clues bompser be Dot pretty big, that's.
Speaker 6: Right, Louis v DJ Louis v is djh Yes, all right, well the people choice mixes up next, let's go.
Speaker 1: You're checking out the breakfast club morning everybody.
Speaker 6: It's DJ n V jess hilarious, Charlamaine God. Now it's Black three Month.
Speaker 1: That's right, it is Black History Month, salutormiguy b Dot. He puts out a podcast every day during Black History Month. Card I didn't know, maybe you didn't either, And today he's talking to you about eee Ward Moving in Storage recognizes the oldest operated black owned business in the US. Take it away, be Dot on today's episode.
Speaker 4: If I didn't know, maybe you didn't either.
Speaker 19: I would like to echo the sentiments support black business. I've been seeing this a lot this February, and I'm sure I'll be seeing it again in June for jun Team.
Speaker 4: But do you know what the first black owned business was?
Speaker 1: Because I did.
Speaker 4: Ee Ward Moving in Storage.
Speaker 19: Is recognized by the US Department of Commerce as the oldest continuously operating black owned business in the United States. It was founded in eighteen eighty one by William Ward and John T. Ward, saying the eighteen thirties, John T. Ward moved to Columbus and while he was there he serviced one of the travel points, or the mild marker points of the underground railroad. It was stuff as many black focus he could in his wagon, and very inconspicuously he would travel for a half day or maybe even a full day, just getting them black folks as close to up north as they could so they could get the freedom.
Speaker 4: See John T.
Speaker 19: Ward, he had the horses and the wagons, and William Ward he was a former foreman and a supervisor of the Union Transferring Storage Company of Columbus. So after the Civil War, John T. Ward he got government contracts so he could haul ammunition and supplies and equipment for the army.
Speaker 5: So what do he do?
Speaker 19: He finested in eighteen eighty one around that time, and he was using the freight wagons to carry the supplies for the war. He simultaneously was starting to ee Ward Moving in storage in Columbus. Seeing eighteen eighty one it was Ward Transfer Line. Then it was later called Ward Storage and Transfer Company, but by eighteen ninety nine it.
Speaker 4: Became ee Ward Moving and Storage Company.
Speaker 1: That was after John T.
Speaker 19: Ward's grandson Edgar Earl took over the business. Edgar Earle almighty, Yeah, you gotta roll with ee Ward on that one.
Speaker 1: But now E Ward is a.
Speaker 19: Nationally recognized leader in transportation and relocation. It was operated by the Ward family from eighteen eighty one to two thousand and one, but now it's owned by Brian and Dominique Brooks.
Speaker 4: But they did more than expand the business.
Speaker 19: When the Brooks family took over, E E Ward had five employees.
Speaker 4: Now they got between seventy five and a hundred.
Speaker 19: You've seen them big trusts with the blue backgrounds and the white letters to say North American.
Speaker 1: That's E Ward.
Speaker 19: And now they got two locations too. They still got their headquarters in Columbus, Ohio, and they also got a branch in where I stay, Charlotte, North Carolina. And I didn't know, maybe you didn't either.
Speaker 1: No, I go salute to be that and that's right. Make sure you come check out my guy b Dot Saturday, April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia. He's hosting the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival him in Pretty v We got live podcasts from Jesse Hilarious with Carefully Reckless Willow and Gilly will be their Horrible Decisions will be there deeply well with Debbie Brown. We got the Poor Minds Podcast, we got Black Tech, Green Money, and the Baller Alert Show. They'll all be on that stage. Plus we got panels and the Black Effect marketplace Louis vs. DJ and you was there last year it was sold out. We're doing it in the same place, Poorman Yards in Atlanta. Tickets go on sale at noon today, so go to event bright dot com our Black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival to get you tickets. All right, when we come back, we got the Positive Notice the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning.
Speaker 6: Everybody is j n V, Jess, Hilarius, Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. Not saluted Doctor Phil for joining us this morning.
Speaker 1: That's right. Make sure you go pick up Doctor Phil's new book.
Speaker 6: Called It's called We've Got Issues. How you Can Stand Strong for America, Soul and Sanity. Yes, it's out right now, Yes, so salute the Doctor Phil. All right, well, it's time to get it out of here. You got a positive note or.
Speaker 1: Jess, are you still doing your body Sunday on Saturday?
Speaker 7: I'm terrified, but we're gonna have extra extra extra security there. But yes, Saturday, March second, and make sure ce weekend y'all all come to my party. Tickets are still available. Not many tables left. Twenty four fifty five House Street at the Baltimore Peninsula. I turned thirty two February thirteenth. Everybody's like, oh my gosh, she's a pisceyst I knew it. No I'm not, but I like to give my parties in Piscey season because y'all party two. So make sure y'all come out Saturday from eight to twelve. It's gonna be a big bang theory. I will say, a big bag, a big back what it's going on.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be a big bang y'all.
Speaker 6: All big backs free before I love Big Jack Reunion, all right, believe it's on a positive bilt.
Speaker 1: Listen, Man Sloth, my guy Tony Gaskins. Man Tony Gaskers always says people hate you for one of three reasons. Number one, they hate themselves. Number two, they want to be you. Number three, they see you as a threat. When you love yourself, you are incapable of hating anyone no matter what they've done. Always remember that did you did that. Approve you approve that I do.
Speaker 7: I do because don't Tony Gaskin set it.
Speaker 1: So good Breakfast Club, you don'na finish for y'all. Done,