Speaker 1: Charade. Some donkey to day is just sudden. Charlotte Man was ready. I never heard the donkey again or a Charlotte Rue. Yes, donkey of today for Wednesday? What's Today's day?
Speaker 2: February twenty eighth go to a vocalist named Diego from a band called Larona. According to The New York Post, they are small time hardcore band who was having a moment of viral fame because Diego was one of the biggest player haters the world has ever seen.
Speaker 1: Okay, listen to me. He would have won first place at the player Hater's Ball easily with this one.
Speaker 2: All right, Silkie Johnson buck nasty. They don't got nothing on him. Diego tried to force a transition on one of his band mates. Not a transition from drums to guitar or background vocalist to lead vocalists.
Speaker 1: No, I'm talking gender.
Speaker 2: Yes, he tried to force a gender transition on his bandmate because he was trying to steal his bandmate's fiance.
Speaker 1: I'm not making any of this up, Okay.
Speaker 2: I've heard stories of men who liked their homies girls, and they've told the girl things their homie did in hopes of breaking them up, But trying to transition someone's whole gender in order to get with their woman is insanity. This guy was giving his bandmate pre workout drinks laced with estrogen in order to force the transition. Y'all don't believe me. Huh, well, maybe you'll believe Kennedy. Listen to Kennedy.
Speaker 1: She's white.
Speaker 3: There's a hardcore band I believe they are out of Nashville called Larona. The singer Diego fell in love. The bandmate's name is Six, So Diego fell in love with Six's wife. He and Six were doing some workouts and Diego was apparently working in the gym and had access to somehow hormones. So he figured if he could get his bandmate to transition and be super womanly, then he himself at the same time would make himself more manly.
Speaker 1: So he started.
Speaker 3: Juicing his bandmates smoothies with estrogen. So he got hammered one night and he's like, your boobs and everything and like your new periods and stuff. That's because they've been putting estrogen in your protein smoothies. So Six saved couple cups of the special sauce and is going to give them to the authorities.
Speaker 1: That audio was from a Kennedy Saved the World podcast.
Speaker 2: Look, do you know neighboring tribes from prehistoric times were prepared to brutally kill their male rivals to secure their women.
Speaker 1: That's what this is. This is gave man behavior.
Speaker 2: Okay, Diego thinks he can have a drunken brawl in a pub to win a woman's love. There have been archaeologia findings that suggest evidence that suggests violence took place.
Speaker 1: Over mates as early as prehistoric times.
Speaker 2: Okay, Diego clearly is the descendants of those tribes. Diego thinks he's Quincy, and he thinks his band made his monica from loving basketball, except he wants to play for her heart.
Speaker 1: That don't even belong to neither one of them.
Speaker 2: Okay, the whole concept of stealing someone's woman, I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Don't unerstand people who have that mindset.
Speaker 2: Okay, if I take you know this person out, then what they have will be mine.
Speaker 1: Who says she wants you, If she wanted you, she would leave her fiance to be with you.
Speaker 2: Happens all the time. Now, this could just be a publicity stunt to shine light on this band's name. That's the case that deserves the biggest heat Hall too. But the reason he's getting the biggest heat Hall is because I need to know Diego's age, because he's either very older or he's just not paying attention to the world around him. Because Diego, giving a man estrogen shots to make him more effeminine is hustling backwards. If what you are trying to accomplish his taking his girl, you not realize in twenty twenty four, women want men to be perfect balances of the sacred masculine and the divine feminine. You're not turning her off if that guy gets a little softer. Okay, Drake been the biggest rapper in the world for a long time now, and he loves lavender, bath bombs and scinded candles. Okay, some of the most gangster rappers in the world where dresses rockman persons get their fingernails painted, and these ladies love them.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: According to a study conducted by David Parrott of the University of Saint Andrews, women prefer masculine men for short term relationships, but healthy and feminine men for long term relationships. Okay, this is because they perceive macho looking men to be more likely to be unfaithful.
Speaker 1: Is there any truth to this, chest, I look, don't I don't know. Okay, never mind, I don't never turn my company. Okay, No, this is just all right, all right. Listen.
Speaker 2: I was called a butch queen yesterday, okay, And a butch queen is a gay male who is neither overtly masculine nor overly feminine, but displays the mannerism of both genders other.
Speaker 1: Than the gay of it all. That was flattering. Drop on the clue bombs.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that vine masculine and divine feminine balance.
Speaker 1: Okay. The masculine witnesses the universe. The feminine is the universe, all right. We all hold both of these.
Speaker 2: Universal yin and yang energies within us, regardless of biology.
Speaker 1: So diego.
Speaker 2: What you really did was probably bring this man this fiance closer together.
Speaker 1: Okay. All I know is that this is a Tyler Perry movie waiting to happen, all right.
Speaker 2: A man so obsessed with a woman that he tries to force her boyfriend to change genders.
Speaker 1: Tyler, you got to bring this to life, right. The only other plot to us.
Speaker 2: That could make this more interesting is that Diego wasn't trying to force him the transition because he wanted his girlfriend. He was trying to force him the transition because he wanted those cheeks for himself. All right, Diego wanted to play a solo with his band mate's penis, but he wanted to make some renovations first, all right, and the poor bandmid he goes by the name of six, caused him all types of confusing, thousands of thousands of medical bills.
Speaker 1: He's trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: He's growing titties and listening to Phoebe Bridges records NonStop and doesn't know why. He said the physical changes with his hormones, he's having some and Colson's weight loss, muscle fatigue, mental changes. Can you imagine all of a sudden, you can't grow no facial and body hair, and your penis is shrinking and you don't know what the hell is happening, all because a man is hating.
Speaker 1: Please let me mag give Diego the biggest he hall hee haw hee haw you stupid mother? Are you dumbf level of hate?
Speaker 4: You can't speak for every woman to be like, oh, they want some type of softness.
Speaker 2: And these men today, right, okay, what some of them do?
Speaker 1: All right? You don't you like a little softness? Excuse me? You like a little soft Where are you getting this from? You act tough all you want? You? You you sensitive? I am sensitive.
Speaker 4: You are a soft But my man, now, I don't like a little No.
Speaker 1: I can be both of us. Y'all did a wheelbarrow foldo? Shoot? Okay? You did a wheelbarrow photo shoot? You did a wille boarron foldo? Shoot? Okay.
Speaker 2: Only man that can just you know, know when to be vulnerable. But he wasn't on the ground.
Speaker 1: How about that? He wasn't on the ground. He was he was that I was the whale barrow. That's right, that's right. And just because you got a softer side, don't mean you got a man like you. I get it fighting all.
Speaker 4: That which your references was crazy, Leonard. You said, oh, it's some of the manliest rappers were dresses.
Speaker 1: I wish my neiggerhead.
Speaker 4: There's no way he's now okay, all right, well, thank you for that.
Speaker 1: Donkey of the Day, it's wrong with you.
Speaker 2: Donkey of Today is sponsored by renowned Personal Injury attorney Michael the Bull lamb is soft. Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the hauns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club