Speaker 1: It's the radio segment that wound up in jail after he tried to start his own high energy religious group.
Speaker 2: Put him the meth into Methodist Church.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have for ten.
Speaker 1: To fifteen years if you want to attend his next Sermonrystal Method.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how does this sermon go for three days?
Speaker 1: Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser when those other hoigh lunatics just dump This first laser story is out of Ireland. A thirty six year old woman named Carol Walsh was in a car accident seven years ago. Her vehicle got rear ended and she filed a personal injury lawsuit for eight hundred and twenty five thousand dollars, claiming that she was left with a disabling condition.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh my god, that can happen. Pretty serious stuff.
Speaker 1: She claims she had constant back in neck pain that prevented her from working for more than five years. Wow. She also couldn't play with her children or carry out basic chores.
Speaker 2: Couldn't even take out the trash.
Speaker 1: This sounds kind of nice.
Speaker 3: It sounds like your life already? Have you been injured?
Speaker 1: Her case has been tied up for a while, and recently the court was shown a newspaper photo from twenty eighteen, less than a year after that crash, showing Kara participating in a Christmas tree throwing contest. There's a picture of it, actually wood that is a large tree, and.
Speaker 3: She put her back into it.
Speaker 1: If she's leaving a large spruce tree in the photo.
Speaker 2: You can go see it on our Insta stories right now. It's not dead. It's all like a light you know, wooden.
Speaker 1: Like dried out tr So what did Kara say in response to the physical evidence? She claimed that though she may have looked happy in that pick, she was actually an excruciating pain.
Speaker 3: The big smile on her face must be a grimace.
Speaker 2: Yeah, judge did not buy it and threw out her case. Just throw it out Christmas tree?
Speaker 3: How far did he hook it?
Speaker 1: I guess it goes to show if you deal with chronic, debilitating pain, there are some things you just can't do, like throwing a giant Christmas tree.
Speaker 3: There's like a huge crowd watching.
Speaker 1: Well this next Lazer Stories out of Largo, Florida, Forty five year old Ronte Stokes was a groomsman at a wedding recently, but right after the ceremony and the reception got going, he.
Speaker 2: Got into a fight.
Speaker 3: Man, love not agar.
Speaker 2: And it wasn't just with anybody. It was his sister.
Speaker 1: And his sister just happened to be the bride, you.
Speaker 3: Know sometimes siblings did. The mom and dad put him in time out.
Speaker 1: Apparently it started as an argument and then, according to witnesses, she made reference to Ronte as being the only one of his siblings to get the family chin.
Speaker 3: Like a Peter Griffin cho I don't know, but apparently that's a touchy subjection.
Speaker 1: He attacked her, yeah chin first. As the scuffle ensued, he was pulled off his sister, but then struck several other people on his way out, including his brother in law, a bridesmaid, his twelve year old niece, and his own mother who's sixty five years old.
Speaker 2: And I can get out.
Speaker 1: It was around ten pm when this happened, and police say alcohol may have been a factor, probably or not, because Ronte has got a long rap sheet and spent over ten years in prison. Oh just last month he got fined five hundred dollars for disorderly intoxication at a different wedding.
Speaker 3: Is that the cousins.
Speaker 1: He's now facing five battery charges, all felonies, and they also tacked on a criminal mischief charge because he threw a lawn chair through a glass door on his way out.
Speaker 2: You think they put the cuffs on his chin.
Speaker 3: There's always one in the family, though we all have one.
Speaker 1: But still he's not even in the top five of Florida's worst wedding guests of the year.
Speaker 2: Of just this, Yeah, better luck next.
Speaker 1: Year, Ronte. Next laser story is out of food news. Little Caesars is gonna start cutting their pizzas more like felt at Joe Anne Fabrics.
Speaker 2: I say that.
Speaker 1: Because the restaurant chain will be testing a new pizza which will be sold by the yard so cool it'll be long rather than being circular or square.
Speaker 3: Does that mean that you could get just the middle and not get the outer edges of the crust?
Speaker 1: If they're gonna right now, that would be the best way to do The one version features a full yard of Detroit style deep dish, eight slices of something called three Meet treat and eight slices of pepperoni, and the slices will be end to end to stretch out one full yard, which is equal to three feet or thirty six inches.
Speaker 2: Wait, that's gonna be kind.
Speaker 3: Of inconvenient, like walking down the street with that. No, yeah, turn sideways when you go out the door.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a super longs like a violin case.
Speaker 3: Strap strap it on the hood of your car.
Speaker 1: Now, they're only available in select locations in Virginia and North Carolina, and if it's a hit, they'll expand it nationwide. And as for the price, it's currently at twenty dollars per yard.
Speaker 3: Yikes, it's pretty big.
Speaker 2: That's a pretty large fat.
Speaker 1: It's right feet and you can get it up to three yards connected, which is nine feet total.
Speaker 3: Going to transport that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta strap it to the top of the car, like you were saying.
Speaker 3: Or if you haven't, if you want delivery, they're gonna pull u haul up in front of your house.
Speaker 2: Let's go to your next lazer story.
Speaker 1: Out of relationship World, everyone on the dating scene has at least one deal breaker, but a viral conversation online was brought up recently talking specifically about hobbies that are red flags.
Speaker 3: Oh interesting, here's.
Speaker 1: The top ones. Number four being obsessed with celebrity culture. Is that a hobby, especially worshiping celebrities, like if you have pictures of.
Speaker 2: Them shirtless posted all around your workspace.
Speaker 3: I never thought I had a hobby until you mentioned shirtless men.
Speaker 2: It's a big.
Speaker 1: Number three is collecting controversial memorabilia, like things involving serial killer or Nazis and taxidermy.
Speaker 3: How is that only number three? It was really honestly red flag my entire town.
Speaker 1: Number two being a social media influencer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, big red flag.
Speaker 3: It'd be hard to hang out with a person who is doing social.
Speaker 1: Media because I always think I'd be great if I could stream full time. But then like streamers go on vacation and they have camera gopers strapped to them streaming lives, or I feel like Alexus, you have your little brother like follow.
Speaker 2: You around the camera.
Speaker 3: Definitely not a red flag.
Speaker 1: And finally, the number one hobby that's a turnoff for daters all over the country, people who have no hobbies. Now you gotta be into something, have nothing going on?
Speaker 3: Did you know this list was just redultack?
Speaker 1: It could be anything you could be doing, old tire collecting, driftwood, widowing or like this guy.
Speaker 2: He's a bona fide sneaker head okay.
Speaker 3: And it's still better than anything Alexis does.
Speaker 1: In Literally his head is all the way inside of that sneaker right now. This guy is a wonted man that sounds ways of stories. Has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Friday, Brooke
Speaker 3: And Jeffrey in the morning.