Speaker 1: All right, we are tired of people asking how radio still exists.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's just what your friends saying. Can you tell them that.
Speaker 3: Nobody listens to it? And podcast? Thanks for being here. It's starting right now.
Speaker 4: A disturbing press release just came out today. It's broken Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 2: A man disturbed enough for this song?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think so, because I know we always talk about food innovations and food mashups.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we normally it's a positive thing.
Speaker 4: And maybe I'm just being cynical old Jeff when I first read this this morning, thinking well, this is the end of civilization as we know it here it is what you say, I'm encouraging all my co hosts to disagree with me. Here be the glass half full. Types put a positive spin on it. But KFC just announced a new menu item combining fried chicken with pizza called Cheezza Cheazza.
Speaker 2: I mean the name I'm here for. I'll tell you that it's.
Speaker 6: Got cheat in the name, though, oh they use in the fried chicken is the cross.
Speaker 4: It's made from two fried chicken filets, which are then topped with the marin air sauce, mozzarella, cheese, and pepperoni. I mean's just chicken.
Speaker 2: Yeah, chicken parm with some pepperoni on. I mean, I love a good chicken par I can get behind this.
Speaker 4: Most pizza places can't do a good pizza though, Like, what makes you think that KFC is able to.
Speaker 5: Pull it off?
Speaker 3: It's delicious, Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: Well, look, they did this over in the Philippines in twenty fifteen and it was a huge hit. The Well, no, they expanded it to Taiwan and Korea, Thailand, Germany, and Spain, among others. They did it for a whole decade around the world, and now it's finally coming to the USA.
Speaker 6: A decade of research that people love this and you're still hating.
Speaker 7: On it people from every different like culture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I will say it's bigger than their othersh of novelty items. Because this Cheezza became so popular, they're not just bringing it here, They're actually opening up a handful of KFC cheats areas chicken pizza stores. That's how confident that they are that Americans are gonna love Cheezza that much.
Speaker 6: Tell you, I'm looking at a picture of the cheats area and there their slogan. Maybe they could work on it's not pizza, it's cheezza.
Speaker 2: The confused that how many people in a boardroom.
Speaker 3: Did it take to come up with that?
Speaker 4: The store looks like it's the front for some sort of like drug operation.
Speaker 2: For it definitely is going to be in the Breaking Bad sequel if it looks like that.
Speaker 8: For the next slogan is it's not drugs, it's food.
Speaker 5: Getting ready for a mouthful of Cheezza.
Speaker 4: We're gonna get ready for a throatful of the shot collar question of the day of our own digital jakes, give it to us. You're always welcome.
Speaker 9: Did you four know that today is National Inconvenience Yourself Day? Oh wow, it's actually perfect because I've always dreamed of opening up my own inconvenience store. Yeah, it's like a seven eleven, but it's only open for seven minutes and eleven seconds on Tuesdays and all payments have to be written as personal checks.
Speaker 10: God no park.
Speaker 9: So in honor of my future inconvenience store, today, you'll be quizzed on the top twenty items purchased at seven elevens across the country in a special edition of blenty of twenty, and I'll convenience you a little bit. There's a helpful hint. Not all the items on this list are going to be food for We drew a name out of a hat earlier, and Alexis your first top twenty most popular things for purchase out of seven eleven.
Speaker 2: I mean you said not all food.
Speaker 1: And like, when I go in to gasshes because I'm on my ways somewhere and I need more white cloths so.
Speaker 3: Driving stuff, I were like, we should get alcohol for this. You know, I know we stopped that.
Speaker 2: It's not bad.
Speaker 9: I have alcohol my list, Alexis, I need you to be more specific about a type of alcohol.
Speaker 8: That's a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go beer beer.
Speaker 9: I do not make the top twenty sae no beer on my list here. There is one alcohol in the list. Brook, You're up next year.
Speaker 8: You go to seven to steal beer.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm actually gonna go to non alcoholic beverages and do their iconic slurpy.
Speaker 9: Oh so lurpies number fourteen. I'm gonna include slurpees, damn big gulps, any large that comes from a fountain. There number fourteen on the listiculator beer, I mean.
Speaker 11: Just everywhere that sells us I feel like it's successful. At a coffee coffee?
Speaker 2: Did they have so many creamer options?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Actually the whole coffee.
Speaker 9: Yeah, coffee number eleven on my Okay, Jose has saved Jeffrey Europe.
Speaker 4: I know I go there mainly for lubricin, So show me motor oyl Jake.
Speaker 13: What did you think?
Speaker 6: That's what I thought too, Yeah, for your car.
Speaker 4: Motor oil is number thirteen on the list.
Speaker 9: Specifically, Jeff I'm sure you know the five W thirty is the most popular brand of motor Brooke. We're back to you. Alexis is already out and the number one answer is still on the board.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say lottery tickets.
Speaker 4: A lottery tickets.
Speaker 9: That's number twelve on the Jose eure up.
Speaker 11: Okay, man, I'm going into stoner maxim mode. And what do I get when I'm in character?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: What ship?
Speaker 9: Chipipsunchies number eighteen on the list. Lobo Jalapeno Kettle Style are the best sellers at seven eleven.
Speaker 2: The kettle Style anything.
Speaker 9: The entire top ten is still on the board. We're back to Jeffrey.
Speaker 4: When I'm just trying to visualize the story, it's like four aisles of candies and snacks, and then there's the one random corner of random crap. That's where I would get like my one ply toilet paper to Brook Hall. So give me one ply toilet paper.
Speaker 9: Chick, one Ply number fifteen on the list. I'm sorry, I don't have the most popular ply or brand, but toilet tissue is number fifteen. We're back to Brook.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I can't believe it hasn't been said. Smells so good when you walk in those hot dogs.
Speaker 9: Hot dogs number sixteen on the list. You guys are just dotting the teens up here. Back to you the top ten.
Speaker 8: I gotta go save here man Reese's Peanut butter Cups.
Speaker 9: Reese's Peanut butter Cups is not the candy I was looking for.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry.
Speaker 9: There's still a candy on the board. There's still an alcohol on the board, but not the ones I'm looking for. Jeffrey, it's down to you and Brook.
Speaker 4: Okay. I know they don't have a wide selection of this, but sometimes Bagel when I'm driving by needs his seven to eleven dog.
Speaker 5: Treats, Dog treat dog treats.
Speaker 9: It did not make the top twenty. That means Brook you're a winner of plenty.
Speaker 5: Of twenty today.
Speaker 4: Let's go over the lists here, you guys.
Speaker 9: Miss Number one on the list was water.
Speaker 3: This is a bottle of water, right.
Speaker 9: Actually, Jose, I thought you were going this when you were talking about Stoner Max A bit lighter. Number two, Yeah, phone charger, iPhone cable was three. A dozen eggs and doughnuts rounded out the top five. So the QT I was looking for would have taken gummy worms or bears on the rollers out there. Burritos are Tiketo's number seven. We got energy drinks. Wine was the alcohol. Your seventy year old Chardonay, Hostess cupcakes, Glaze, Mini Buns, O Good Chips was on there.
Speaker 4: You got that.
Speaker 9: Newspapers was number nineteen and Gatorade was number twenty. That was plenty of twenty.
Speaker 2: Me mix my miss my gas station days.
Speaker 4: Bo comes out on top for the convenience store items, so she gets to choose. You get shocked today they'll be singing Snap your fingers by Little John.
Speaker 3: Alexis was terrible on the first one. You deserve it, I was shock, Yeah, your fingers do you stay?
Speaker 1: You can do it all by yourself?
Speaker 4: Shot colic question of the day we got your photown coming up in just.
Speaker 5: A few minutes.
Speaker 12: It was at Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: Isn't it strange that on the air Brooke is always saying, you guys can come over to my house anytime we're doing a big movie night projector in my backyard giant block party, the whole.
Speaker 2: Neighborhood's coming, and you guys ever come.
Speaker 4: Well once the microphones are off, has anyone here actually gotten an invite to hang out you? I mean, technically she's invited Alexis over, but that was to watch her dog and clean the wine stains out of her furniture.
Speaker 2: Does that even count?
Speaker 4: Brooke refuses to be seen with us out in public. In fact, she requested that all of our faces be blurred as we record this next segment because her country club friends might.
Speaker 5: Watch the video.
Speaker 4: Why let's all try not to embarrass Brook with our lowly presence during a brand new edition of What's on Your Mind? We're gonna do it coming up right now. It's kind of sad that we've made the most comfortable, cozy types of clothes mainly to wear while we're asleep and during the day we'll cram into the scratchiest pieces of fabric that we could find. So right now we're about to be both physically and mentally uncomfortable as we go around the room for a brand new edition of What's on Your Mind?
Speaker 5: Starting with brook Brook, What's on your Mind?
Speaker 6: It has been a wild couple of days with me and the police.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, okay.
Speaker 6: We're driving home at the end of the weekend, right, long haul from my parents' house. I'm going ten over and of course i pass a cop in the median and I'm.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, you're driving in the median the cop city.
Speaker 14: Now okay, the cops in the way.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, here it goes. I pull over to the next leg. Get ready, lights flip on.
Speaker 2: And he gets the guy behind me.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I am feeling good, right, I am feeling so good you are.
Speaker 3: I can't believe it. I can't believe it.
Speaker 5: He took the hit for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know, but I want to thank him.
Speaker 6: Well, you say that until this morning when I'm driving to work. This time I'm going thirteen to fifteen over the sea.
Speaker 3: Not only that in the carpool lane.
Speaker 7: Wonder I just didn't know that there was cops on our way to work, And all of a sudden, I see the lights, the red and blue in my rear view and I'm like, this is karma.
Speaker 12: This is it.
Speaker 3: I pull over and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I knew it was too good to be true. So he walks up to the window. I give him my stuff. He lets me off with a warning.
Speaker 7: No, I have never actually gotten out of the ticket.
Speaker 12: Ever.
Speaker 3: This ticket would have been huge.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I don't know if I should get a lottery ticket today, if I should try to go get another speeding ticket.
Speaker 3: Because it felt so good.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks, jose on your mind.
Speaker 11: All right, So for my birthday this year, I'm doing something I've always dreamed of, and I'm getting a sweet at a professional sporting events, very fancy, my own suite.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna have it fully catered, all right.
Speaker 11: And there's only one issue is that I can only fit fourteen people into the suite.
Speaker 6: Okay, all right, so of course that's why we haven't got it.
Speaker 11: I start inviting, of course, my friends and family, you know, the immediate most important people in my life, and then I'm like, okay, I got.
Speaker 5: A few spots left.
Speaker 11: But then I'm like, I don't want to just like invite part of the show because that's rude.
Speaker 8: It's like picking favorites.
Speaker 11: So then you know, I want to bring the whole show if I'm going to bring you guys, but there's a.
Speaker 2: Lot of them, but that would be fourteen with significant others.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 11: So I've come to the conclusion that none of you are going to be there, and none of you are invited at my birthday party.
Speaker 2: Tell us this.
Speaker 11: You gotta let me finish, Okay, all invited. Virtually, I solve the problem. We're gonna have an iPad on one of the sweet tables. You guys can tune in whenever you'd like. I can walk you around the suite. We can show you everything I could. I could face the game, you can watch it from So you guys would still.
Speaker 5: Be there, you just won't be there.
Speaker 3: I'm in it.
Speaker 2: I can you send us some of the catered food to our home. And I wasn't gonna get you a birthday present.
Speaker 6: Now I don't feel bad about it, alexis what's been on your mind.
Speaker 1: You guys know, But for anyone who doesn't, I pet sat for Brook a few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: You know, it went great. Brook talked really highly of this. She was so good.
Speaker 4: Why is this coming up again?
Speaker 8: The dog liked you.
Speaker 1: It's going up because strange things have been happening since then. Well besides Brooks kids taking her phone and texting me for jokes.
Speaker 2: They really like Alexis, do they? Because I got a call for Brook after.
Speaker 1: And and she asked me if I stole her daughter's laptop.
Speaker 3: Because it's missing.
Speaker 1: And her son beaks, I'm the number one suspect who took her daughter's school laptop.
Speaker 6: Actually wanted me to ask, he said immediately when Dora couldn't find her laptop, Alexis.
Speaker 3: Did it?
Speaker 4: Were you on the laptop?
Speaker 3: I was on the iPad, so I did not take it.
Speaker 2: And well you know they found it.
Speaker 3: Not my fault. Okay, okay. Days later, I get another call from Brook.
Speaker 2: Can I steal this answer?
Speaker 3: Her son gets on the phone and he.
Speaker 1: Tells me I have a fist ready for your face.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect to say that.
Speaker 4: Where that came from was whispering that into.
Speaker 13: His ear.
Speaker 3: Context. I don't know what I did to him. I don't know either, I don't This isn't from me.
Speaker 6: The first, or has it out for Alexis language.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Please don't make me have to block you.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Jeffrey, what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: If you don't follow the show on our TikTok and our instagram, no one blames you for that. Brook might shame you on socials, but no one's going to think less of you if you don't follow us at Brook and Jeffery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: If you do, go to our TikTok every Friday, we put up my parody song.
Speaker 5: Of the week.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's pretty popular.
Speaker 5: It gets a lot of views in comments.
Speaker 6: It goes viraled like the Taylor Swift one did like six million on TikTok.
Speaker 4: It's TikTok, so there's a decent amount of gen z ers on there and a lot of them comment like with the same slang, saying things like dang, jeff ate that.
Speaker 5: And that's positive?
Speaker 12: Right?
Speaker 15: I ate that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good thing. Well, one person doesn't think that's positive, and that's my mom. He texted me very concerns, saying, do you see all the people talking about you eating so much in the comments? Clearly you're gaining weight and everybody is noticing, and I'm like, no, Mom, I don't think that's what they mean. She's like, no, your metabolism, it's not what it used to be. That's why you're wearing all those ridiculous costumes now to hide the budge. Yeah, you know, to everyone who's commenting, I appreciate the love, but maybe even the comments, you could just say you did a good job, jeff Yeah, it's just the thumbs up a moment better than you ate it, or you make my mom freak out again.
Speaker 5: No idea things.
Speaker 4: We're adopting a bunch of animals. The text in seven eight five nine two, you can tell us what's on your mind.
Speaker 5: It's broken Jeffrey in.
Speaker 4: The morning text in seven eight five nine two says, how do you guys come up with these segments? You guys are the best radio show ever.
Speaker 6: Got we have that many unstable listeners?
Speaker 4: He out, Yeah, I'm just going to say, everything's off the top of our head. It's totally natural. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's happening right now. Sure. Another text says, my favorite thing on the show is when Brooke and Jeffrey sing the.
Speaker 5: Dots dots, dots together, dots.
Speaker 4: We'll love when.
Speaker 5: They're on the same page and laughing together.
Speaker 4: Since it's not all of the time normally, I hear the jealousy in Brook's cold dark voice. Producer jealous I had that last time, and one one says, what's on my mind? An eyeball only weighs twenty eight grams. Please don't ask me how I know this.
Speaker 2: We're not going to We are not going to do that. That is who measured it.
Speaker 5: We have forwarded it to the police.
Speaker 12: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Year has four seasons. Yeah, I'm not talking about spring, summer, winter.
Speaker 5: And fall.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about cuffing season, breakup season, random mating season, and the one we're in right now, suffering single season, the time of year where more people than ever find themselves going on terrible dates. Personally, I look forward to this time every single team because I just I mean, I do love a little gentle suffering myself, but mostly it gives other people stories that they can bring to our next segment, because we're doing a brand new Battle of the Tender Dates celebrating suffering single season coming up right after this Hope.
Speaker 12: One Dating app. Then there's you gip right, The question is whose love life is more tragic.
Speaker 5: It's Battle of the Dates.
Speaker 4: It is the dating game show that defied me medical science by somehow getting itself.
Speaker 5: Pregnant and cut the whole thing on camera.
Speaker 4: It's Battle of the Tinder Dates, where two of our listeners square off to find out whose love life is the most tragic. We'll explain the rules in just a second. First, let's meet today's contestants. In this corner, before every kiss, she likes to give herself citrusy fresh breath by gargling a bottle of OJ with extra pulp, and that's why she's known as Juicy Lucy.
Speaker 2: She does it right after she brushes her teeth.
Speaker 4: And in the other corner, she can seduce any man with her patented dance move, the slow motion twerk with double finger guns, no pistol rip crystal.
Speaker 16: Hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 2: Jose just tried to do that in studio.
Speaker 4: Out of the game works. One contestant will start by telling one of their worst date stories, and then we'll try and counter with a nightmare story of their own. We're going back and forth for three rounds until we declare a winner. We're gonna start things off with juicy Lucy.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 16: Okay.
Speaker 15: So I was at a guy's place. He took me dinner, and afterward I asked like, you know, do.
Speaker 10: You want any help with the dishes?
Speaker 15: And he was like, oh, don't worry about it. His dog licks all of his plates clean.
Speaker 2: No. No, and you had already eaten.
Speaker 15: And he wasn't joking.
Speaker 4: Nasty pistol whip crystal, can you counter?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 16: So I went out to drink with this guy. He was he was like super rich and everything. We had this really fancy, upscale, like bougie piano bar.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 16: But when we got there, he requested the pianists to play.
Speaker 4: Baby Shark Only, one of the most romantic songs of all time?
Speaker 2: Was he trying to be funny?
Speaker 16: I mean I thought so the first time, but it wasn't just one time.
Speaker 10: I swear it was like six or seven times.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean that song gets stuck in your head and just don't keep requesting it.
Speaker 5: That's part of the fun is to keep repeating it.
Speaker 16: But he was also paying the guy too, so he was like dropping big money on this guy. I wear like fifteen minutes he must have paid, like I.
Speaker 10: Don't know, like two hundred dollars.
Speaker 12: Oh whoa.
Speaker 16: I was so mortified by the end of it. It was just like everyone was like, give me the depth stare, and I.
Speaker 17: Was like, oh my god, I gotta get out of here.
Speaker 2: I'll call you daddy sharp.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: There was just jealous of you. We're on to round two, Lucy. Back to you, all right.
Speaker 15: So I was at dinner with a guy when he got a call and he was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. I have to take this right.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 15: So I'm like, oh, it's fine, it's fine.
Speaker 2: It happened.
Speaker 15: Sometimes he gets into an argument with the.
Speaker 3: Person about what.
Speaker 10: I wasn't sure at first. I could tell it was a woman.
Speaker 5: Oh no, that's not good.
Speaker 15: It turns out it was his mom.
Speaker 3: Oh oh oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Je's like I get this, I get this.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 15: He was like screaming at his mom.
Speaker 10: And even though this man was thirty seven.
Speaker 15: Years old, she was upset with him because he didn't finish his chores that day and she wanted him to come straight.
Speaker 6: Out.
Speaker 4: Mom, are soaking okay, you'll get to it, Crystal. Back to you. Yeah.
Speaker 16: So I went on this coffee date and this guy showed up wearing scrubs, and I was thinking, like, oh, a doctor.
Speaker 10: You know, Like.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was like, oh, I feel so bad.
Speaker 16: He just got off of work, do it whatever? And he's like, oh no, it's okay, Like, don't worry about it. He works in insurance. And I was super confused, so I was like, wait, what do you what do you mean? So apparently he got the scrubs from like the soft store down the street, and I was like, you're company, I guess, but like why are you wearing them? And he's like, oh, well, if I happened to bail on the date or whatever, he would just use the scrubs to say he was a doctor. And then he would go he I'll never risk up.
Speaker 6: Oh wow, And he explained this to you.
Speaker 5: Got to respect a man with a plan.
Speaker 4: Not a lot of guys going on to our third and final round. We need your best stories here, ladies. So Lucy, what have you got?
Speaker 10: Okay?
Speaker 15: So I hung out with this guy on my birthday. Afterwards, we go to his place, right yeah, and when we when we walk in, he had actually hung up a little banner for me. She's decorated.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 15: There were party streamers and like he even had a cake.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 16: Was over the moon, and so he sang for me, he took a picture.
Speaker 10: I was like so happy.
Speaker 15: No date had ever done anything like this for me before. So then he tells me don't touch any of it because all the party supplies were pretty expensive and he had.
Speaker 10: To return them in the morning.
Speaker 6: Even like Cake, I couldn't even touch the cake.
Speaker 10: It was all for the picture.
Speaker 6: Cakes wants to know if it was his instagram worthy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean I didn't post it, but still, come on, here we go, Crystal last shot.
Speaker 10: So I went back to the Sky's place right because they had.
Speaker 16: A great date or whatever, but I.
Speaker 15: Had to use the restroom.
Speaker 16: Okay, so while I'm while I'm in there, he had one of those kids, like potty training toilets or whatever.
Speaker 12: Kid. Yeah, I was.
Speaker 2: I also worrying about.
Speaker 16: I was like, I didn't know you, you know, had a kid, and he's like, oh, well, I don't have a kid. The little pondies for me to use by the couch when I'm too lazy to walk to the bathroom. Oh, I literally just like throw up the one mouth.
Speaker 11: It was, oh, oh my gosh, I'm to put these all over my apartment, hopefully just for number one though, oh god, why would you even come on?
Speaker 4: Sorry, we can't go any deeper into that. As much as we want to discuss that there was the final bell, we need to go and score this with the judges.
Speaker 5: Alexis, who are you giving it to you?
Speaker 3: Crystal?
Speaker 1: I have a new fear unlocked that every man has a little toilet next to.
Speaker 4: His cat one for Crystal.
Speaker 6: Br I just still can't get over the dog licking the plates clean.
Speaker 2: I give it to Lucy.
Speaker 5: We're all tied up, jose you read the deciding factor.
Speaker 11: Oh man, well gotta go with Lucy with the mom calling him on the chors.
Speaker 4: Juicy, Lucy, you four thousand of our listeners to uninstall Tinder forever.
Speaker 2: She's crying, but not for good reasons.
Speaker 4: Text in seven, eight, five nine too, if you want to appear on the next edition of Battle of the Tender Days.
Speaker 5: We got your phone camp coming up.
Speaker 12: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: In today's prank call, we reach out to a guy who's been cheating the system at his work for quite a while. Apparently they have a program there where if you agree to carpool on your way to the office. You get a discount on parking, and you also get a spot closer to the building reserved for you.
Speaker 8: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 12: Nice.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, he signed up, but he actually hasn't been doing it.
Speaker 2: How dare he?
Speaker 4: Luckily his buddy ratted him out to us, Yes, not to the company. So we're gonna turn up the heat and call him while he's at work so you could hear he's trying to keep it down and stay composed. He's in a restroom when he answers, you're gonna hear it in your phone.
Speaker 5: Tap right now.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi is this Michael? Yeah, this is Dane Glebits from Corporate HR.
Speaker 5: How do you even home to speak with me?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Yeah, Hi, Hi Michael, of course.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I'm looking at our records and it says here that you've been in our carpool program for the last couple of years, and I'm just wondering, how's that working out for you?
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, yeah, you remember the carpool program. Yeah yeah, I mean it's going really well. I've got the schedule, it's set up pretty well. I go and pick up like a different co worker kind of every day.
Speaker 4: Sorry, what were you saying.
Speaker 13: Uh, what was that?
Speaker 5: What do you mean?
Speaker 13: Well, I just thought I heard a sound. I don't know what that was.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh I actually I kind of heard that too. I don't know where that came from. What were you saying? You say you picked up your coworkers.
Speaker 13: Yeah, well, I've got got the schedule set up where I pick up you know, a different co worker every day.
Speaker 4: Weird. I don't know why that keeps happening. Oh wait, I know that's my BS meter BS meter. Yeah, it goes off whenever I'm getting horn swaggled. Okay, look, you can cut the act, Michael, because I've worked here for over a decade. I didn't just fall off the turnip truck yesterday. I know you're lying to me.
Speaker 13: I mean, I'm still not totally sure.
Speaker 5: I'm not totally sure.
Speaker 4: Look, we have video of it arriving to work every morning, and in the last six months you've maybe carpooled once. You're hiding some coworkers up in your clothes there.
Speaker 13: Okay, Look, I swear I can explain with uh huh.
Speaker 4: We've already to sit down with your buddy Alan. He told us everything about what you've been doing.
Speaker 13: What Alan Alan from work.
Speaker 17: That's something.
Speaker 4: Either way, I'm not supposed to be ratting people out. The bottom line is you're caught.
Speaker 13: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: So at this.
Speaker 4: Point, here are your options. You can either a pay back all the money that you still from the company in the past couple of years and b face a large fine or possible jail time for carpool fraud. No, no options. C you can avoid your jail and make amends through our community service program vwave.
Speaker 13: What is V waves?
Speaker 5: VWAV?
Speaker 4: It stands for Vroom with a Vagrant What Our company's partnered with the city to assist them with social services by offering to drive homeless people around town.
Speaker 13: Are you freaking kidding me?
Speaker 4: All you gotta do is on your way into work, just stop at the nearest encampment when you'll have a v wave sticker up on your windshield. Just open up the door and they'll pile right on in.
Speaker 13: How much is possible? There's no way that this is allowed.
Speaker 4: No, it's good. You don't even have to honker anything. They just see the sticker and they know what you're all about.
Speaker 13: I mean, I need to believe that the company would sign up for something like that.
Speaker 4: And the good news is they don't really have much to do during the day, so you just drive over to work. They'll sit in your car for eight hours and then just do stuff in there. Do you get back?
Speaker 13: Like what stuff?
Speaker 15: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 13: This is insane? Like what a ridiculous thing you're saying.
Speaker 4: I know it's not insane. It's good because this way you're actually fulfilling your car pool promise that you made to the company.
Speaker 5: Now when you haven't been following.
Speaker 13: Through one, there's no way I'm doing that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, at this point, you don't really have a lot of choice, So I need an answer from you, Michael. Is it gonna be thousands of dollars in fines and penalties and possible jail time or one.
Speaker 5: Year of Vwave.
Speaker 13: I can't go to jail.
Speaker 4: I've heard it's a lot of fun.
Speaker 13: No, but just stuffer a second.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm just your choice.
Speaker 13: Fine, I guess I'll do the vwave thing.
Speaker 5: I'll tell the city to mail a V wave sticker over to your home address.
Speaker 13: So I mean, like, not, what like what happens next?
Speaker 4: Uh? Well, do you mean before or after I tell you that your buddy Nick set you up for this prank phone call. Yeah, dude, no, there's a prank call. My name is jeff from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're doing a phone tap on you.
Speaker 13: Dude.
Speaker 5: Your buddy Nick set you up.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, dude, he routed you out. He said that you've been signed up for this cardbool program at work, but you're not actually bringing anybody with you.
Speaker 13: I mean he's not lying.
Speaker 4: At least you're not getting caught by your boss not doing what you said. Just be safe, pick up a few vagrants, maybe someone checkers.
Speaker 5: It could be fun.
Speaker 18: I wake up every morning was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: If you're trying to impress a woman on a date but things aren't quite going right for you, you.
Speaker 5: May resort to the extreme.
Speaker 4: For example, if your nose is running because you're sick, just hide that by constantly spilling extra food onto your face so you have to use your napkin more frequently. Know about your head cold. With all that Alfredo going on, one of our listeners did something even a stranger to make himself look good. Unfortunately for him, the truth all came out in a brand new second date up You're gonna hear it.
Speaker 5: Right after this second Date up dated.
Speaker 4: We've read some articles lately where more and more people are getting offline and trying to meet people irl.
Speaker 2: I'm glad you added line to the end of that sentence out in the.
Speaker 4: Real world trying to find people to date. But question is like, where do you go? Because Jose's already locked down all the taco bells and free clinics in his area.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so what's left for the rest of us dudes.
Speaker 4: Well, one of our listeners says he figured out the untapped hotspot where no guys are going yet, but high quality women are all around him, and let's find out where this is. Welcome to the show, Scott.
Speaker 5: How you doing, man, I'm doing good.
Speaker 17: How are you guys doing?
Speaker 6: Why do I have a feeling Scott that the women don't want you wherever you're going?
Speaker 3: I mean, if it's all women, it's usually like meant to be that way.
Speaker 11: I'm imagine he's in a bed with like ten women surrounding your right now.
Speaker 17: Yeah, don't make fun of me until you hear what I have to say.
Speaker 8: You out here you do reserve the right to make fun of you.
Speaker 5: Where do you go to find single available women?
Speaker 15: Okay?
Speaker 17: Where I go? My secret?
Speaker 4: I go to T shop, the beverage tea Okay.
Speaker 6: Those are women dominated. I don't know that I've been in a T shop.
Speaker 3: Are the women like your age? Like old women.
Speaker 17: Are like the thing right now? It's really trendy, Like a lot of young people are at tea shop.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to go to one. It's kind of health forward to Where are you picking up your loose leaf?
Speaker 4: Huh?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just trying to get in on the trends. I'm fine with men and they're just not broken.
Speaker 5: So how does this work? Picking up girls at the T shop?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 17: Well, I have I have a bit of a system.
Speaker 5: Okay, Jane, what do you do?
Speaker 17: But I go to a tea shop. I go after work and like the you know, late afternoon, Okay, I take out a little notebook and I just sit down kind of in the middle area, you know, like sort of a big open neutral area.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, So you're sitting clearly in plain sight of everybody.
Speaker 17: That's your plan, and basically you make yourself visible, okay, and you've got your notebook. Outs are like, oh, what's you working on? Women just get curious.
Speaker 6: Oh wait a minute, okay, so you look uninterested in them, in.
Speaker 8: Them and you you're smart, You're writing that he knows how to write.
Speaker 6: He's just signing his name over and over again in the books they don't know.
Speaker 5: Does that work for you a lot?
Speaker 4: Scott?
Speaker 17: Yeah, usually just sort of say I'm a part time writer for a magazine.
Speaker 6: I'm not why why do you just say, well, did you hear?
Speaker 4: Do you see how Alexis perked up when you said magazine?
Speaker 3: Feat in the magazine?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Clearly.
Speaker 2: Do they ever ask you what magazine and you're write for?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Usually I'm just like, oh, you know, it's like a poetry magazine. I like that they wouldn't know. Problem.
Speaker 11: I see a poetry magazine that romantic.
Speaker 8: You just get better and better.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you're clearly trying to disarm these ones.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't know about the lie, but the rest of it sounds okay to me. How many times does this worked that you've actually met someone this way?
Speaker 17: It's worked in terms of like an icebreaker, But there's only been one time where I've like really gotten stuck on somebody that I really liked.
Speaker 4: Hopefully that's the one that we're calling today.
Speaker 17: Her name is kN Zach ken Zach.
Speaker 6: Okay, it couldn't decide between Kendall and Zach Kenzy.
Speaker 4: Maybe you know, how did you and ken Zach come to be?
Speaker 17: Well, you know, she was by herself there. I was buying myself there. And one of my things that I do is I ask when I order tea for extra lemon slices, so in case someone doesn't have a lemon place, I can offer them one.
Speaker 4: I don't think I've ever heard a guy say, hey, do you need some extra lemon slices?
Speaker 5: I've got some for you shop see.
Speaker 2: Is that is that what you use on ken Zac?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 17: No, I absolutely offered her a lemon slice, and that's what started the talking.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think if you're at a bar with the vodka soda and someone offers you lime, you're all about it.
Speaker 10: It's kind of the same thing.
Speaker 3: I just tried so hard to relate.
Speaker 4: But it's weird if a guy that pulls a lime out of his pocket and gives me okays check of approval. So she took your lemon slice, and then you two were on the path to love.
Speaker 17: Yeah, we talked for a guy I don't like twenty thirty minutes longer than like strangers at a tea shot normally would would talk like, okay, it felt like a date.
Speaker 2: You didn't go out again after this?
Speaker 17: Well, here's the thing. I said, Hey, let's hang out again sometimes, but I got to run. I have a deadline. It's good to tell people you have a dead line. It makes you seem important.
Speaker 4: Okay, smart, it's not your first okay.
Speaker 17: And then we exchanged numbers and we hung out one time after that at a different tea place.
Speaker 2: Did did tea again?
Speaker 17: Yeah, we went out one more time, but it like kind of didn't count because it was really short.
Speaker 4: How sure are we talking?
Speaker 17: Like within ten minutes? But she got a text and said it was an emergency and she had to leave. And that's the last I've heard of her.
Speaker 5: Oh that's hardly anything even accomplish in that time.
Speaker 6: Maybe when she first met you, she was tea drunk and she had those tea goggles on.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what you really looked like.
Speaker 3: Drinks.
Speaker 17: Why am open to all possibilities here?
Speaker 14: Okay, even if you're on all right, you're just adding more words that the editors are going to have to cut out just before we send it on to this don't.
Speaker 2: Don't do not end this by saying we're going to get the tea next I'm done. I'm leaving.
Speaker 12: Yeah for a while.
Speaker 4: Don't come back, but sorry, Scott, back to you. How long has it been since that last date happened? That ten minute date?
Speaker 17: Like two weeks.
Speaker 2: There's been yeah, no follow up?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Do you believe in the emergency or do you think it's as real as your magazine writing?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, I want to believe it. You know, maybe like she had a real emergency, like someone passed away and she's just been dealing with that and like doesn't have time for me. Like like if that's what it is, I want to know that, so like I could be there for her if I need to be. But also it can like ease my stress about it.
Speaker 2: That's sweet?
Speaker 4: Oh god, right now, Okay, sorry to end it on a sad note, but we're going to bring it back up. Do your second date update with ken Zach. Right after this second date update, I was looking for music to play for a tea house, and Uh, I'm.
Speaker 5: That's what I came up with, Chinese ancient music.
Speaker 2: This is an old English.
Speaker 8: Uh English.
Speaker 4: I had dis labeled his coffee house in the system, which is different.
Speaker 2: Than I should label it naptime I have.
Speaker 4: It's a sleepy piano, ye turn up. Yeah it's not good enough. I know that, but this team movement is just so far ahead of us. We're late to the game. Yeah, because one of our listeners, Scott said, that's how he meets women lately. He goes out to tea shops, posts up right in the middle with a notebook out and tells the ladies that he's a writer for some fancy poetry magazine.
Speaker 6: Which nobody questions because nobody can actually name a poetry magazine.
Speaker 5: He just makes them sound sophisticated and deep.
Speaker 8: You ever heard of poetry magazine?
Speaker 4: That's how he met a woman named ken Zach recently ended up turning that into a second tea time hangout.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 4: Second one ended kind of quickly, so hopefully we can get ken Zack back on the phone and get this parties started.
Speaker 5: That was my one.
Speaker 2: Time already, and that was kind of cute, But that was.
Speaker 5: Literally sitting down with tea. So, Scott, we've got all our jokes out of the way. How are you feeling.
Speaker 17: I'm killing all right, doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: Okay, are you gonna have your pinky up when you make this call?
Speaker 17: I'm gonna be as classy as I can be. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 4: Okay, classy, but don't be chy.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's good.
Speaker 2: Can I ask her real quick?
Speaker 6: In all honestly, do you think she Google searched your name and figured out you're.
Speaker 2: Not a writer?
Speaker 17: Not ten minutes into the day.
Speaker 2: Not ten minutes into the day.
Speaker 3: Wait, why would you show up for this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true, that's true. Okay, Okay, we won't out you. I mean you're gonna be out it at some point on her own.
Speaker 3: So I can't keep up that line.
Speaker 4: For two long Brook has anymore of her spiked teas. You don't know what she's gonna say in the segment.
Speaker 5: But here we go.
Speaker 4: Let's call Ken's I keep forgeting her name, ken Zach. We're called ken Zach. Let's see what she has to say.
Speaker 13: Here we go.
Speaker 5: Hello, Hi, we're looking to speak with ken Zach.
Speaker 17: Sorry, who is this?
Speaker 5: This is a radio show called Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 2: Hey, Kenzach, the whole shows.
Speaker 5: Here is this ken Zack?
Speaker 10: Uh, yeah, I'm kind of busy. I don't know if I what is this about.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's okay, we're real quick. Yeah, we're gonna make this real fast. We're doing something called a second Date Update, and we're trying to help out one of our listeners get back in touch with you after you went on a couple dates with him.
Speaker 10: Okay, I don't I don't know, Like, do you have a name? Who is it for?
Speaker 4: It was a few weeks ago that you last met up with him. His name is Scott.
Speaker 10: Do you remember, Oh, you mean the guy that I blocked?
Speaker 2: Yes, wait, the guy from the t shop, the very one. Wait a minute, he said you.
Speaker 6: Left the date like the second time you guys hung out ten minutes and it's.
Speaker 10: In Yeah, oh so you talked to him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we have a little bit of background before we call you, just to try and figure out, like what happened on your date.
Speaker 10: And can I asked, like what he told you?
Speaker 5: What's the bullet point?
Speaker 4: Recap?
Speaker 5: Two dates at teahouses separately.
Speaker 6: The first time you guys talked for twenty to thirty minutes and seemed to really connect.
Speaker 4: And the second one you left after about ten minutes because you got a text.
Speaker 10: Right, Okay, Well, so basically, I mean I don't know the first one that we met at the tea house and like talked for a little while and then we decided to hang out again. So he got to the second hang before I did and already like got the tea and had it on his table.
Speaker 2: So I did you think that was rude that he had already ordered without you?
Speaker 10: I was a little surprised, but like it wasn't a huge like that's not a wasn't a deal breaker for me or anything.
Speaker 2: Kay, So that's that's not the reason.
Speaker 4: Well, we're trying to help him figure out if there was some sort of issue that happened.
Speaker 10: So basically we chat for a few minutes and then I turned to look up. There's like a menu on the wall that's like facing away from it's like away from where I'm sitting. So I'm like turning away from the table and looking at the menu. Okay, And when I turned back around, I don't think he was like quite ready for me to turn back around.
Speaker 5: What what do you mean?
Speaker 10: Because I will so like, I turn around and I noticed him like he was dropping a blue pill into his tea.
Speaker 4: Into his into his own tea.
Speaker 10: Huh, yeah, well I didn't have one yet.
Speaker 2: With what kind of expectations would you have it at tea?
Speaker 3: Dates?
Speaker 10: Well, that was my question. I was like, I don't know what he's expecting to happen, but like that immediately threw me off.
Speaker 2: Are you sure it wasn't like a sugar cube or you know.
Speaker 5: Something that maybe you just a normal multiviem in.
Speaker 2: Perhaps, but why wouldn't you just take it? Why did you dissolve it in your teeth?
Speaker 10: I had all those same questions. It definitely threw me off, But I was like, maybe I didn't see what I thought I saw maybe or something. So I'm like trying to keep the conversation going, and a few minutes later he tells me like, hey, like it's I just got the backseat of my car upholstered. We to go check it out.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, how could you be so unclassy?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 4: You don't believe him? You don't think he really got his car reupholster.
Speaker 3: Who cares to see that?
Speaker 5: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 10: It was very odd and it sounded like a line. I just very awkwardly pretended I had a check.
Speaker 4: I think we can all definitely see how that looks bad. But there is a chance that a totally logical, reasonable explanation.
Speaker 5: Exists for this.
Speaker 2: The really honest guy totally and.
Speaker 4: He just happens to be on the other line right now listening to this call stops there?
Speaker 17: Hey, hey, can that have it going?
Speaker 5: Did you just hear.
Speaker 3: What she said?
Speaker 17: Is that what you think you saw? Me putting a pill in the drink?
Speaker 10: What I think I saw? Are you saying like, I don't know what I saw?
Speaker 17: Is that what you think you saw?
Speaker 2: Why is getting higher there?
Speaker 12: Man?
Speaker 8: I think he's like trying an exit strategy right now.
Speaker 10: Honestly, this is not really helping your case right now. Yeah, I mean I think I saw.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that's that's weird. I don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know.
Speaker 4: Do you recall any of the details of like putting something into your own tea?
Speaker 11: I mean, I wish you could just say it was a skittle or something like, there's no blue skittles something.
Speaker 10: I would love to hear a different explanation of what it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what happens interesting? How long it's taken to you.
Speaker 5: To what was happening in your mind? Scott?
Speaker 2: Okay, here, give it to it.
Speaker 4: It's a long story. He needs a big breaths the story man, Go ahead, Scott?
Speaker 5: What was going on?
Speaker 17: I just don't know why you'd be offended by someone who just wanted to be prepared? What always be ready? That's my motto.
Speaker 8: You can't walk around always ready.
Speaker 3: Like that shop.
Speaker 4: That's so gross, man, that's objectively not good date.
Speaker 2: Behavior, and it's such a turn off.
Speaker 17: You know, journalists got to learn things.
Speaker 10: I thought a poet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, are you honest about anything? Scott?
Speaker 17: I really did have the back seat of my car reupholstered. It's truly nice back there.
Speaker 4: He wasn't all right?
Speaker 2: Well, why was it bad to begin with.
Speaker 5: Your tea spills back there?
Speaker 17: I just like to treat people right. I don't know what the problem.
Speaker 6: Okay, it will never happen in the backseat to treat anyone right.
Speaker 5: We don't know that.
Speaker 19: Until we ask, because we always we always, we always offer to send out for to send you guys out for a second date that we would pay for.
Speaker 17: I didn't know that you saw what you saw. It was supposed to be just chill, herbal tea and chill. I would love to hang out again, if you're up for it.
Speaker 2: She's interrupted.
Speaker 5: Scott that that's going to be a no. It sounds like I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: She saw too much?
Speaker 2: What are you doing man for me?
Speaker 10: Why did you wait till I got there?
Speaker 4: You walk into the shop.
Speaker 8: As she walks in, he said, like, full attention.
Speaker 17: You gotta plan these things you didn't.
Speaker 4: All right, we've learned.
Speaker 5: We've learned some stuff.
Speaker 13: Stock too much.
Speaker 3: I don't want to learn anymore. That's enough of a lesson.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to.
Speaker 8: Those too much tea, Yeah, too much, the tea is too.
Speaker 12: Hotse froaking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 5: That's the problem with people who stretch the truth.
Speaker 4: You're ride and hide talking about a job that you don't even have, and that the first bump in the road. Suddenly you're flailing trying to come up with an explanation for the performance enhancing pills you've slipped into your own camomeal teeth.
Speaker 3: It's still so, it's so true.
Speaker 12: Why not.
Speaker 6: Like that?
Speaker 3: It's daytime at a shot.
Speaker 4: And sometimes things sound good to you in your mind in the moment, and then you do it and you're like, I was so stupid?
Speaker 2: Why did I do that? You can't get it?
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm just going to go into details that I don't need to go into.
Speaker 2: I just I hope he learned his lesson.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, that's what I hope.
Speaker 4: That is the goal of these segments is if we can't get you a second date, will at least try and get you something to work on yourself.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just don't put bills on your own team today.
Speaker 2: It's on yourself.
Speaker 4: Not the message everybody needs, but at least somebody had to hear.
Speaker 6: It's like those laws and you're like, who did this?
Speaker 4: There's a sign of bill.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one of those moments.
Speaker 4: So make sure that you're emailing the show so we can learn more important life lessons like this. We call that person who isn't calling you back and go find all sorts of life lessons for dating on our podcast at Brooke and Jeffrey wherever you get.
Speaker 12: Yours Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: We talked about this almost a month ago.
Speaker 4: Oh what is it about the inaugural Florida Man Games?
Speaker 3: Did they happen?
Speaker 4: If you hadn't heard of that, it's basically the Olympics for Florida. Crazies included a mullet com test that's right, mud dueling using pool noodles, and an evading arrest obstacle course where real cops try to chase down the generals. And it actually happened last weekend. Turned out to be a huge success.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I bet I would. I would literally go to that. Yeah too.
Speaker 8: I really was.
Speaker 4: Well, tickets to watch we're fifty bucks.
Speaker 2: I thought we're going to get Florida man prices here.
Speaker 4: They were expected around five thousand people to show up. They actually had to turn fans.
Speaker 5: Away at the gates.
Speaker 4: So many people showed up. You could see a picture on the Brook and Jeffrey Insta stories. I'm showing my co host right now. But the crowd there was enormous.
Speaker 3: Wow, it is exactly the crowd.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is.
Speaker 4: And the best quote was from a participant named James Gordon, who won the Barbecue porkin Sausage speed eating contest, and he said, quote, I've lived in Florida my whole life. They're calling these events. I'm calling this friggin Tuesday afternoon. Congratulations to James.
Speaker 2: Do not want to smell his burps.
Speaker 5: It was obviously very very popular.
Speaker 4: Because this did so well, they're considering having the Florida Woman Games next year, and let's do it.
Speaker 2: There wasn't a female section of this, it was only.
Speaker 4: It was just the Florida Man Games this year.
Speaker 5: Next year, maybe Florida Woman Games. Brook.
Speaker 4: I cannot wait for your summer next year.
Speaker 2: It's mostly like what event would I enter?
Speaker 4: There's Brook's gonna actually eat a live gator and that's not even part of the event.
Speaker 11: We're just gonna like win the gator competition and not even be in it, just in the parking lot.
Speaker 2: I have run from cops in the woods before.
Speaker 4: We have more stuff like this coming up in Laser Stories we're doing right after this. It's the radio segment that wound up in jail after he tried to start his own high energy religious group putting the meth into Methodist Church.
Speaker 5: That you're gonna have to ten.
Speaker 4: To fifteen years if you want to attend his next SERMONSOD.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how does this sermon go for three days?
Speaker 4: Laser Stories the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser when those other hoigh lunatics just dump this first laser story is out of Ireland. A thirty six year old woman named Carol Walsh was in a car accident seven years ago. Her vehicle got rear ended and she filed a personal injury lawsuit for eight hundred and twenty five thousand dollars, claiming that she was left with a disabling condition.
Speaker 8: Oh my god, Oh my god, that happen.
Speaker 4: Pretty serious stuff. She claims she had constant back and neck pain that prevented her from working for more than five years.
Speaker 14: Wow.
Speaker 4: She also couldn't play with her children or carry out basic chores. Couldn't even take out the trash.
Speaker 8: Sounds kind of nice.
Speaker 2: It sounds like your life already. Have you been injured?
Speaker 4: Her case has been tied up for a while, and recently the court was shown a newspaper photo from twenty eighteen, less than a year after that crash, showing Kara participating in a Christmas tree throwing contest.
Speaker 5: There's a picture of it. Actually, Wow, wow, good.
Speaker 12: That is a.
Speaker 6: Large tree and she put her back into it.
Speaker 4: If she's heaving a large spruce tree in the photo.
Speaker 5: You can go see it on our Insta stories right now, it's not dead.
Speaker 8: It's all like a light, you know, wooden, like.
Speaker 4: Dried out tro So what did Kara say in response to the physical evidence. She claimed that even though she may have looked happy in that pick, she was actually an excruciating pain.
Speaker 2: The big smile on her face must be a grimace.
Speaker 5: Yeah, judge did not buy it and threw out her case.
Speaker 8: Just throw it out Christmas?
Speaker 3: How far did he houck it?
Speaker 4: I guess it goes to show if you deal with chronic, debilitating pain, there are some things you just can't do, like throwing a giant Christmas tree.
Speaker 2: There's like a huge crowd watching as well.
Speaker 5: This next Lazer story is out of Largo, Florida.
Speaker 4: Forty five year old Ronte Stokes was a groomsman at a wedding recently, but right after the ceremony and the reception got going, he got into a fight.
Speaker 2: Love not anger.
Speaker 4: It wasn't just with anybody, it was his sister, and his sister just happened to be the bride, you.
Speaker 6: Know, sometimes siblings did the mom and dad put him in time.
Speaker 4: Out or apparently it started as an argument and then according to witnesses, she made reference to Ronte as being the only one of his siblings to get the family chint like a Peter Griffin choo.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but apparently that's a touchy subjection.
Speaker 5: Yep, he attacked her, Yeah, first uppercut.
Speaker 4: As the scuffle ensued, he was pulled off his sister, but then struck several other people on his way out, including his brother in law, a bridesmaid, his twelve year old niece, and his own mother who's sixty five years old.
Speaker 3: And I can get out.
Speaker 4: It was around ten pm when this happened, and police say alcohol may have been a factor, probably or not, because Ronte has got a long rap sheet and spent over ten years in prison. Just last month he got fined five hundred dollars for disorderly intoxication at a different wedding.
Speaker 2: Is that the cousins.
Speaker 4: He's now facing five battery charges, all felonies, and they also tacked on a criminal mischief charge because he threw a lawn chair through a glass door on his way out.
Speaker 8: You think they put the cuffs on his chin.
Speaker 2: There's always one in the family, though we all have one.
Speaker 4: But still he's not even in the top five of Florida's worst wedding guests of the.
Speaker 2: Year of just this year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, better luck next year, Ronte. This next laser story is out of food news. Little Caesars is gonna start cutting their pizzas more like felt at Joe Anne Fabrics. I say that because the restaurant chain will be testing a new pizza which will be sold by the yard.
Speaker 17: Measure.
Speaker 4: So cool, it'll be long.
Speaker 5: Rather than being circular or square.
Speaker 6: Does that mean that you could get just the middle and not get the outer edges of the crust?
Speaker 2: If they're gonna right now.
Speaker 5: That would be the best way to do.
Speaker 4: One version features a full yard of Detroit style deep dish, eight slices of something called three Meet treat, and eight slices of pepperoni, and the slices will be end to end to stretch out one full yard.
Speaker 5: Which is equal to three feet or thirty six inches.
Speaker 11: Wait, that's gonna be kind of inconvenient, like walking down the street with that.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, turn sideways about the door.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like a super longs like a violin case.
Speaker 2: Strap strap it on the hood of your car.
Speaker 4: Now. They're only available in select locations in Virginia and North Carolina and if it's a hit, they'll expand it nationwide. And as for the price, it's currently at twenty dollars per yard.
Speaker 2: Yikes, like, it's pretty big.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty large fee.
Speaker 5: It's right fee. And you can get it up to three yards connected, which is nine feet total.
Speaker 2: Going to transport that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you gotta strap it to the top of the car like you were saying, or if.
Speaker 6: You haven't, if you delivery, they're gonna pull u haul up in front of your house.
Speaker 5: Let's go to your next lazer story.
Speaker 4: Out of relationship world, everyone on the dating scene has at least one deal breaker. But a viral conversation online was brought up recently talking specifically about hobbies that are red flags.
Speaker 2: Oh interesting, here's.
Speaker 4: The top ones. Number four being obsessed with celebrity culture. Is that a hobby, especially worshiping celebrities, like if you have pictures of them shirtless posted all around your workspace.
Speaker 6: I never thought I had a hobby until you mentioned shirtless men.
Speaker 5: It's a big.
Speaker 4: Number three is collecting controversial memorabilia, like things involving serial killers, Nazis, and taxidermy.
Speaker 6: How is that only number three? It was really honestly red for my entire town.
Speaker 4: Number two being a social media influencer, Yeah, big red flag.
Speaker 2: It'd be hard to hang out with a person who is social.
Speaker 11: Media because I always think I'd be great if I could stream full time. But then like streamers go on vacation and they have camera gopers strapped to them streaming lives.
Speaker 4: Or if you're like Alexis, you have your little brother like follow you around with a camera.
Speaker 3: Definitely not a red flag there.
Speaker 4: And finally, the number one hobby that's a turnoff for daters all over the country, people who have no hobbies.
Speaker 19: Now, you gotta be into something or have nothing going on.
Speaker 2: Did you know this list was just.
Speaker 3: Ready attack?
Speaker 4: It could be anything you could be doing old tire collecting, driftwood widowing, or like this guy he's a bona fide sneaker head, Okay, and it's.
Speaker 2: Still better than anything Alexis does.
Speaker 4: And literally his head is all the way inside of that sneaker right. This guy is a wanted man that sounds lays of stories. Has come to an end of the day, We'll do it again the same time on Friday.
Speaker 12: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We've got Henry on the phone, Who's living the wild party life of a property manager?
Speaker 14: Water issues and billy problems all day, every day.
Speaker 2: I got a squeaky door, Henry, give you a fix it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Henry, give us a property management party boy scream. Oh yeah, it's a body for Windbrook's box, Henry, Welcome to the show man. How you doing today?
Speaker 16: I'm doing well, trying to figure out if that leaky hinge is a euphemism.
Speaker 5: Oh, you never know what, Brooke.
Speaker 2: I don't know how it could be. But if you want it to be, Henry, it will be.
Speaker 6: Oh but if it throws you off your game, if you're thinking about something.
Speaker 2: Else, I'm fine with it.
Speaker 4: Brook's gonna leave the studio. We're going to keep the party going in here and get to the questions. You know how it works. Thirty seconds on the board.
Speaker 5: H our door is squeaky a little bit over there.
Speaker 4: We might need your help in a bit, but thirty seconds you can answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when you can say pass. You have to beat Brook outright if you want to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 5: I am good luck man? Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: Basketball was televised for the first time on this day in what decade forties, fifties or.
Speaker 13: Sixties, fifties.
Speaker 4: Who's the actress that plays eleven in Stranger Things?
Speaker 15: Knowing Bobby Brown.
Speaker 4: An aviary is a large enclosure made specifically for what animal, what car manufacturer makes the expedition for name the exact year in the twenty tens that the dating app Tinder was released.
Speaker 13: Oh, twenty fifteen, what.
Speaker 4: Southern state averages the most tornadoes per year?
Speaker 10: Say, Oklahoma, I still know if that southern.
Speaker 4: We'll accept that as an answer. Henry good Workbrook's going to come back into the studio and I'm looking at the phone screener here it says you're thinking about traveling to Ireland coming up? What's drawing you to Ireland as a travel destination.
Speaker 19: Well, we actually did our ancestry dot com and figured out that we're mostly from that general area.
Speaker 10: So cool to go cruiser out and see some capital.
Speaker 2: Did we?
Speaker 6: We went to Scotland, My family did, to a little village that was named after our family.
Speaker 4: Scotland's a different place than Ireland, I know, but I'm just saying, like Jase.
Speaker 2: Like where your ancestors.
Speaker 6: It was a really more impactful experience than I expected it to be.
Speaker 8: Henry, just heads up when you get there. Your name is, oh Henry out there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just don't ask your relatives for money like Brook did when Brook. You're up?
Speaker 5: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: Basketball was televised for the first time on this day in what decade forties, fifties.
Speaker 5: Or sixties fifties.
Speaker 4: Who is the actress that plays eleven in Stranger Things?
Speaker 2: Oh, Millie Bobby Brown.
Speaker 4: An aviary is a large enclosure made specifically for.
Speaker 5: What animal birds?
Speaker 4: What car manufacturer makes the expedition Ford named the exact year in the twenty tens that the dating app Tinder was released twenty twelve. What southern state averages the most tornadoes per year?
Speaker 2: Ooh god? Uh Oklahoma, Oklahoma. That isn't considered southern.
Speaker 4: But Henry said the exact same thing, but we'll detect Oklahoma.
Speaker 5: Answer.
Speaker 4: Let's go to the scoreboard and see how you did with Jose Are.
Speaker 8: You allowed to eat Jolly Domus? Private five?
Speaker 11: Henry or Henry as I should call it. You got three correct today? Isn't it all right?
Speaker 4: It's a decent score.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's good and it's a good game to sweat because Brook has an exact same amount of questions.
Speaker 3: In and she got fall.
Speaker 5: Worry about that.
Speaker 4: Henry wasn't quite enough. Today, let's go over the answers for everybody. Basketball was televised for the first time on this day in the nineteen forties. It was Fordham versus the University of Pittsburgh. Interesting, the actress who plays eleven in Stranger Things is Millie Bobby Brown and aviary houses birds inside of it. The expedition is made by Ford. Tinder was launched in the year twenty twelve.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I got it right.
Speaker 12: Oh.
Speaker 4: The southern state that has the most tornadoes per year on average would be Texas.
Speaker 5: They average also.
Speaker 6: Don't consider I mean, I know it's in the South, as like south as you can go in the States.
Speaker 2: Texas it's like its own thing.
Speaker 5: It is a Southern state.
Speaker 4: So unfortunately, Henry can't give you any money here, but just for playing you do win a one month unlimited certificate.
Speaker 5: For True Fusion.
Speaker 4: Find your edge at True Fusion Yoga and Fitness joined today and experience heated and unheated classes, faturing twenty five different modalities, including yoga, pilates, boot camp and more.
Speaker 2: You'll never have a harder workout, Honestly, it's intense.
Speaker 4: Yes, well, Henry, the good news is and golf, a lower score is actually better, so in a way you did win.
Speaker 2: That's a good point.
Speaker 4: Congratulations. We'll be back to the Winding Brooks Bucks at the same time tomorrow
Speaker 12: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.