Speaker 1: Well, Steve, This is from Ronda and Rolanda in Birmingham. Rolanda says, this is hard for me to touch because I respect my elders and I don't want my great aunt to hear this on the radio. She's been staying with me and she started sneaking her eighty two year old boyfriend in at night. So I started inviting him out of the room for breakfast on Saturday mornings. They have a lot of sex and they try to keep it quiet, but I always know what they're up to. At breakfast Saturday, he kept doing something to my great aunt under the table, and at one point her eyes rolled back. How do I handle these old and infomaniacs?
Speaker 2: You leave him lone, let him go, he eighty two, leave him alone. Could letting me bother you though, that's what you need to do. Could let me bother you. It's hard to sneak old people in it anywhere. You got old those extra wide. They got to come up and rain wide. Yeah, they got to get their key out. They're making all this noise and stuff. You got to help them up this step. It's just too much. Eighty old people hard for them with tippytoe because they shuffling. You know it's in here, you know. Then they got to stop and get some ice, white out refrigerators. Just come on in here, come on in here, Oh deal, just stop all let do have sex and roll eyes and back o here.
Speaker 3: Just leave alone, you know, Oh, come on here, all right, we have time for another one, Steve.
Speaker 1: This is from Joanne and Gulfport. Joanne says, if my husband hasn't had sex with me at all this year, am I supposed to feel guilty about having phone sex with someone else? I even got caught, and I don't feel bad at all because it's my husband's job to please meet or provide a reason why he can't. If it's a medical thing, I can understand that. I'm not going to sit here and get cheated on and be a dummy since he can't tell me why he's not having sex with me. Am I within my marital rights to do as I please sexually?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Let her have it? No, you not in your marit to rights? No way. They no marital rights with that? What the hell you mean? Are you in your marital rights?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No more than he would be in his marital rights to go out and have phone sex with somebody. They may in the marital rights? What's wrong with y'all? Am I in my mayor to rights? No? No, you not? But are you doing what you want to do? Yes? You are? So what did you ask us? What you want me to do?
Speaker 1: She wants him to already heard it? You know why y'all not having.
Speaker 2: It down talking work it out? You don't want to be a dummy and be cheated on. I'm having phone sex. I got caught and I don't care. Tada divorce that is that is what this got divorced, rode all over it? Why are we talking? He busted you on the phone having phone sets and you don't care? Bam? So what Yeah? I was on him? This is my Maria to rights? Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. I'm all up in here. Yeah I'm on this phone. Maybe maybe you need to listen in hard or learn yourself. You need to hustle listen a conversation. But why do you to hear him what he in here talking about? I'm in here right? You hear me? I'm in here right?
Speaker 1: Why do you think he's not telling her what?
Speaker 2: Ernestine Jackson is in there right? Know that? Listen to mean Wallace? What you're knocking. Clariens called me, and claris are taking care of me. And Wallace, you ain't got nothing to say to understand. You understand now why I meet you down at the Bingo Hall on Friday night and we can We could talk through it right there and bring me an extry pack of Paul Maul when you come. Paul Yeah, and could ask me how much I speid because I play folk cards. I play folk cards.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: I agree with you on that one.
Speaker 1: This marriage was done, yeah, because he's not telling her why he's not having sex and she's doing what she wants to do, like you say.
Speaker 2: All right, Hello Wallace, Wallace Ernstein, you ready.
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.