Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Fire CNN host Don Lemon is twenty four plus million dollars by CNN for the remainder of his contract. Yea for Don.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: And legendary Flint Michigan Councilman Eric Mays is gone, but he will never be forgotten. Flashy Bishop Lamar Whitehead's federal trial has started in New York and that's all coming up. We'll talk about it at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey, Jenna and Douglasville says, my husband gives his team a small bonus at the end of the year, and he orders lunch on birthdays. I love that about him. What I don't understand is him giving boxes of candy to the ladies in the office on Valentine's Day? Is that appropriate?
Speaker 2: Well, if he gives them to all of them, you know, it's just you know, look, when you were a ki y'all passed out Valentine's Day card. If you give all the ladies in the office Valentine's card, he give everybody bone assist, he'd give everybody, you know, probably is. If they it's the same box you give, that's gonna be the problem. Yeah, No, you're gonna get that. You're gonna get that same witness box of chokers. So he didn't just about eleven you got one. If you get the same thing that the workers get, that's what the problem is. I don't think that's a real problem on Valentine's But as long as that, if he buy it for one one yes, specific yeah, yeah, get your rad off, but be buying it for all the ladiship he just and you say you love that about him, but see if you want to, you want to pick and choose the stuff you love about it. He's a giver. I don't think he's doing I don't think he's up to nothing.
Speaker 1: Okay, are you giving out the bonuses on the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 2: Did you think about what that's like? You missed that, Junr. You wasn't with us when not him? You missed that. That ain't gonna again? He did?
Speaker 1: He did again?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but Junr. But when it happened, yeah, it was amazing. It wasn't he did that? Now? He did that. He did that.
Speaker 1: I ain't forgot that day.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, I got one coming, I got one more coming? Yes, oh you do?
Speaker 1: Okay? I wait, stay present, wait you better get told you what work?
Speaker 2: Boy, don't don't get sick, stay up, take him.
Speaker 1: And stay high traded.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I'm like the winning raffle ticket in Vegas. You must be present to clean your pride. You are sick with the CHRISTI.
Speaker 1: Okay, greedy behind, we'd be like, he ain't here. Let's put that. Moving on to Nia and Tempe, Mia writes, my thirtieth birthday is in June, and an older guy that's interested in me has offered me a trip and said I could take my best friend with me. My mom says it sounds too good to be true and I should politely decline. Is she jealous because he is her age? Wow?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, well hmm, it's not that she's jealous. She's issuing you a fair warning. Understand this about us. We don't do nothing without a reason, you mean, man, Yeah, you know, Like for example, the guy that was giving out everybody bonuses and gifts of Valentine's Day candy, it's for a reason because he keeping the morale up in his company, and he gonna he gonna make a b it's gonna be a turn on investment. This old guy is giving you a trip and says you could take anybody you want to. How great of a gesture that is to let you know, hey, look he's he's giving you something and making you think there's no strings attached.
Speaker 1: He's just a nice guy.
Speaker 2: Hello, you feel me?
Speaker 1: Mama's right.
Speaker 2: Well, you know I'm low. I'm morel really low. Your mama ain't jealous. She's just schooling. She putting you on game.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right. Going on to Damon in Peoria, Damon says, my girlfriend is a bartender. She's flirty with her customers. I know it's part of her job, but when men flirt back, she won't say she has a man. I told her it bothers me, and she told me to stop coming to her job. Am I overreacting to her behavior?
Speaker 2: Well now you're not overreacting. His one of them fish gonna bite you. Keep flirting, you keep playing, you know, temptation real. If if you keep playing with the fire, you're gonna mess around and get burned.
Speaker 1: Period.
Speaker 2: Keep flirting with these men, then she done told you don't come down there. It's her job. Why is it her job to flot you sell the liquor, pour the drinks. She's trying to get tips. That's a stripper's job.
Speaker 1: Like a stripper's job.
Speaker 2: That's a strippers job. Go down there, entertaining the customers and all that to get tips. Cool, no problem. You could be cordial if you flirting. But look, this ain't gonna work. This ain't gonna last. Her fixed for him is don't come down here.
Speaker 1: Feels for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not finna change nothing. I'm getting these tips. Looking you said, a't that tip jab.
Speaker 1: In the bag?
Speaker 2: It ain't a coin in there. And dudes, when they tipping twenties and fifties, they like to let you see him put it in the Oh, you have to. You have to. That's different from a one on five.
Speaker 1: What you don't know?
Speaker 2: It's me?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so god.
Speaker 2: Damn, you're playing the piano down at the at the restaurant. I'll give you a hunt. You're gonna know it's me. I ain't gonna throw it in the case.
Speaker 1: So her boyfriend is not overreacting.
Speaker 2: He's just he's jealous. He's jealous, he's insecure, but she's giving him right to be and then her response is, don't come down. I'm not gonna stop. Man. That's okay, do me all right?
Speaker 1: Last one, Steve, This is from Sammy in West Memphis. Sammy says, I'm named after my dad and he's been a womanizer all his life. I just found out he has four other kids and another daughter named Samantha. He keeps trying to get me to meet my siblings. Am I wrong for not caring about them at all?
Speaker 2: It's who's Samanth?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 2: I mean these your siblings, whether you acknowledge them or not. There you're half rather than half sisters. That's what it is.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: You mad at your daddy, You can be mad, but that them kids didn't ask to be here. They'll buy product. And two people that got together and they here. Now you don't want to meet them because it reminds you that your dad is a womanizer. But he's also a dad and he just trying to put everybody together. Y'all family, y'all know each other. You know, I know it's wild, but you know you got to be the bigger person. What does it hurt you to meet them? You just don't want to meet him because you don't want to look at the remind that your father was out there. But he was out there. Nothing you can do about this, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Thank you, Clo. Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you. Right after this. You're listening to The Hardy Morning Show.