Speaker 1: Well, great news for Don Lemon after being fired from CNN last year. Reportedly, CNN and Don have settled on a separation deal that would pay Don Lemon approximately twenty four and a half million dollars, which is the amount that was left on Lemon's contract at CNN when he was fired. That's three and a half years worth of salary. Get your money done, twenty four and a half million dollars. He recently announced plans to launch the Don Lemon Show podcast on the X platform, and Don promises that his podcasts will allow him to be quote bigger, bolger, freer and the podcast starts March eleventh. Congratulations, you get.
Speaker 2: Your twenty four millionaire one time.
Speaker 3: Life change lives games well that you can you operate different than it spread out over three years.
Speaker 2: That's alienating to hear if you get to check at one time. Yes, Lord Lemons, chunk chunk, some money is changing.
Speaker 3: That's why I tell people, you know, if you get a little hit and you know, you get your I know people that are not gonna do it because I didn't do it when I was, you know, living at a different level. When my income tax check came, it was really gone before it came oh definitely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my income.
Speaker 3: Tax check was gone before it got there that day after he got that pretty much how they made the decisions, and then always a couple of things came up. I wasn't looking for a cad No, yeah, my little my little fifteen hundred were gone, or I got three thousand one time. You couldn't even talk to me, my daddy said, and money burning a hole in your pocket?
Speaker 2: Ay boy, yes, said that.
Speaker 3: Yes, I need to do because you and mamma and they're trying to tell me what to do, and I need to get away from y'all because I don't want do none of that. Listen, boy, take two thousand that money and said that, didn't that bank and act like it ain't over there?
Speaker 2: What rad to that?
Speaker 3: What did you do to be great to put it over there and act like it on over there? I'm gonna be wondering about that. I'm gonna be thinking about that two thousands the whole time is over there.
Speaker 2: It ain't nothing in this world gonna wear me like that two thousands sitting over there here.
Speaker 4: It's gonna worry you.
Speaker 2: Oh, it never made it, It never made it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well, congratulations don Lennon got his money. Yes, and in some sad news, our condolences and our prayers are going out to the family of city Councilmen Eric Mays of Flint, Michigan. May's died over the weekend at age sixty five of natural causes, simming from an illness, according to his family. Flint's Mayor, Sheldon Neely, said Councilman Eric May's bolden career age of service made him beloved among his constituents, and his strong presence will be missed at city hall. May's oldest sister said that Mays leaves behind a legacy of Flint, a legacy in Flint for being funny, generous, and outspoken. We've all heard him.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: She will miss her brother's loud voice and laugh along with the craziness he brought to the family.
Speaker 4: I don't give a damn what you think about me at all. Whatever you say, I don't give a damn what you finsh to do. You're nots to do nothing to me, Go ahead and try it, then you're not fit to do a damn thing.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 4: We're gonna sit here, right here, at this table, and we're gonna conduct bend, but you're not find to do a damn thing to me.
Speaker 2: We're gonna miss him for.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, Finally, probably the most flashy bishop of all time had his first day in court this week. This week, Bishop Lamar Whitehead's federal court trial started on Monday.
Speaker 2: In New York.
Speaker 1: Almost two years ago, Whitehead was indicted a wire fraud, attempted extortion, and for making false statements to fund his opulent lifestyle. He is, of course, best known for wearing I style jewelry and flamboyant designer suit and clothing to church and to court. Monday, he shocked reporters by wearing a conservative navy suit to court, and as he left the courthouse plan comments, but he laughed. The reporter asked him what designer he was wearing.
Speaker 3: Prisoners is a good place to start a ministry, you know there, I'm telling you, man, you just got to look.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I know it seems tempting, man, but boy, you've got to just you got to walk that straight down. I'm sure glad I got on the right path because in the middle of it too.
Speaker 2: It's no way I can't know, but you could be president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you think the ratings was high when Donald Trump was president.
Speaker 2: You let me up in there.
Speaker 3: Because I'm having all my meetings filmed in front of everybody.
Speaker 2: Really this morning.
Speaker 1: Some stuff needs to be confidential, though, mister president.
Speaker 2: You know American public.
Speaker 1: Some things need to be confidential.
Speaker 2: What some of your meetings?
Speaker 1: President?
Speaker 3: Just telling it all? What security gonna stop all that? This is what the Republicans saying today.
Speaker 2: This is why we ain't doing.
Speaker 3: It, and this is what these far left hand Democrats said, and we ain't doing that either.
Speaker 1: No, No, that's a part of your meeting.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna I'm gonna be Reinconnate and I'm gonna be Eric Mays in the White House.
Speaker 4: I do man, Yeah, as we go out, Oh nobody, but damn about what you're saying about what you're gonna do. You're not finna do nothing. You're talking about you brought up here with you like you got winning in your jobs. You might, but sit down and you ain't finna do nothing. Don't happen.
Speaker 1: Twenty minutes after the our President Biden joked with Seth Myers about Taylor Swift and endorsing him this year.
Speaker 2: We'll get into that.
Speaker 1: Right after this you're listening hardy morning show