Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what y'all don't know y'all.
Speaker 3: At all at all, So.
Speaker 4: Don't given a.
Speaker 3: Bu bus things see listening to.
Speaker 4: I don't joy.
Speaker 5: Joy there.
Speaker 2: You gotta do that.
Speaker 3: Turn you love?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: You gotta turn.
Speaker 5: I can't.
Speaker 3: You got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 2: Turn You probably got to turn out to.
Speaker 3: Turn out, turn a w the water jump boo, come.
Speaker 7: Come out, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 8: Good morning everybody. You're listening to the voice, come on dig me now. One and only Steve Harvey got a radio show. I was talking with my wife and she said something her father always used to tell her, just because you can do something don't mean you should do it. I can't tell you how many times I've had to learn that in my life. You know, just because you can do something does not necessarily mean you should do it. I could tell people off oftentimes, but it don't mean I should do it. I could go here and set the record straight a lot of times, but it don't mean I should do it. Well, I've learned a lot in that lesson, folks, And because I have a relationship with my creator, what it's done is it's allowed me to learn even more how to stay still on a lot of issues that's troubling me. I've learned it the hard way. I do want you to understand that that sometimes it's better to be still. Sometimes it's better to just let God handle the situation now. And I know it's hard to say because we think as people, but if I do this, I would feel better. If I do this now, they'll feel how I feel. See. But that's not always the best way, though, I found in my life. Sometimes you gotta like old people used to say, you gotta let go and let God. I'm gonna tell you something, man, I learned a lot from my mother being a Sunday school teacher. But you know, at the same time, when she was when I was young, I thought she was just an old person just talking to me. I didn't get it. You know how your parents used to talk to you and you didn't get it, and they used to always say, well, wait till you have your own kids, you'll get it then, And sure enough you got it then. Well I'm the same way. I'm no different you know. I don't have no different life than you.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 8: I don't have no different upbringing in you. I don't have no different ways that I can live and you can't. You know, I gotta live by the same laws of the land that you gotta live. I gotta obey the principles of success. If I want to be successful, I gotta bam. And you know, if I want to go to heaven, I gotta do what God tell me to do as many times as I can. Now, you ain't gonna get it all right, But he understand that, and I just get on with the best I can. But so many times, man, we get stuck right there, man, worrying about you know, how it's gonna come across and what you know, you know, kind of going around here because I'm trying to find a way to tell you this that you won't get twisted. The bottom line, you gotta let go and let God. You have to allow him to do it his way. See, I thought myself to a certain point, but to go further, I had to let God have it. I found out I wasn't all that good a driver. I found out I wouldn't all that good of a explore with a map. So I had to let go. I had to let God. And you gotta understand that God works in mysterious ways. How often had I thought it was over for me? But what God I was doing was he was teaching me a lesson. He was showing me something that I needed to know. He was allowing me to experience some things. But he didn't let me go under. You know how they say, God and never put more on you than you can bear. He won't let you go under you know. It's like the scripture that Bishop Alma taught me when I was going through that traumatic thing on the internet. Man, it was really really man trying to destroy what I had worked for in my family and this new life that God had presented me. And the devil is busy. The devil don't like to see you happy. So here he comes. He puts you under attack, and he comes in and that and everything, and my kids are suffering. But you know, here comes God. Though. See, God don't put more on you than you can bear. And Bishop Olma sent me a scripture. He sent me Isaiah forty three one and two. And in that scripture it says to the effect that you can walk through the water the rivers, and the water won't overcome you. But then it said you can walk through the fire, and you will not get burned, or will kindling set upon your clothing. I learned something very valuable that day. See, God sent me through something, but he was showing me something too. Now he didn't do it. God didn't bring that calamity into my life because in Isaiah fifty four seventeen it says clearly that if anyone comes against you, it will not be my doing. Now, this is what he promised you when people come for you, thought, see, and this is what I learned. That's why I have no fear of the people coming anymore because I learned that. But God had to send me through a traumatic experience in order for me to learn that. You can't have a testimony without a test you know what I'm saying. You can't learn nothing without a lesson. So what he did was he allowed that internet thing come across crossed into my life. But he taught me something. And Isaiah forty three to one and two was and you could walk through the fire and not get burned, nor wal kindling set upon your clothing. So what that said to me was, even though you trying to do me and it's fire all around me, I won't burn. But when it's over, kindling won't set upon your clothing. What that showed me was not only would I walk through the fire and not get burned, but there will be no signs that I was ever in the fire. There's no signs of it. But not hold up though now here go to park. Though that I had to learn. Even though you can walk through the fire, y'all, and even though you're being flames and scorching all around you, if you trust him, he ain't gonna let you burn. But now hear what he did not say. Though he did not say that it was not going to be uncomfortably hot, wickedly hot in there.
Speaker 1: He ain't say that.
Speaker 8: He just said you won't burn, and when it's over, it won't be no signs that you was in the fire. See what happened to me was after they tried to destroy me, let me show you what God did for me. Not only did they not accomplish what they set out to do, but when it was through with me, though, when they was through throwing the gas and throwing the fire, and throwing the hate and writing it and lining and creating all these names for themselves so it could look like most people is hating when they got through it all that man, Look what he did to me. Look what he did, fummy, because he taught me something that day. And I'm sharing it with you because God will do the same thing for you. But you gotta trust him though. You got to get in there, and you got to let him do it. You gotta let him handle it. So, just like pop Bridge just taught my wife Marjorie, just because you can do something, don't mean y'all to do something. Yeah you could go down there and straighten them out, but should you though? Yeah, you can go down there and tell them all. Yeah, you can go down stand up and make sure they know it's your voice that they hear it, and you can get in their face and make a scene. But should you though, or should you let go and let God? So before we run all out in the streets and somebody go out there and do something crazy, let's hold tight. I'm not saying don't go out there, but you gotta watch you you go out there with But you can go down there with peace in your heart. Somebody decided I'm gonna throw a brick through here and bust a window. Hold up, partner, hold up there and down here doing so. See sometimes, man, you gotta let go and you gotta let God. You gotta let God have situations sometimes and you get in there and do the things that He tell you to do. See bish ohman, and taught me a lot. He had another book out and he said, you know, knowing God's voice or something like that. I'm not sure the title, but I never really knew the definition of how do you know it's God's voice talking to you? Well, he clearly made a statement. God's voice has no sining in it. Whenever you're talking about i'ma go, I'm gonna show him. I'm gonna get him back. If it's sining in it, God ain't in it. See that's you. Now, God's voice has no sining in it. So when you say God told me, be careful because God ain't never told you to go do nothing wrong. That ain't what he told you. And I learned that too. It's a lot. So I'm just sharing today. I hope it helps somebody today get through a difficult time because the show has helped me show let me clear my thoat and hey then, and I've never done that before. I don't know where that came from I was just I was just on one. There ain't a lot of hip hop stuff that's in my heart, but that right there? Yea hey then? And that who is that DJ? Anyway, That's how I felt, you know, good morning, good morning. I even had to ask y'all who it was. I'm the last person. Well, I must admit though, first of all, good morning, giving honor to God. Uh, today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it because you know this, He the only one making daze, y'all quit tripping. He the only one, and he the only one can wake you up to get in to day. So I'm grateful for all that. Now, with that said, I'm not I'm not a hip hop head at all, but i will say I've done masterfully, wonderfully well on the hip hop pop quiz that has been thrown out to me on the show. I've got so many answers, right, you have to the surprise and dismay of my crew. Yeah, ladies and gentlemen, today is a new day. Steve Harvey Morning Show, Shirley Strawberry calling for real Mississippi Monica Junior and the legend that is nephew, Tommy Junior. Yeah, what's on your mind today? Brother?
Speaker 9: Okay, let me you know, they say you can find out a lot about how a person feels about the people he work with. So let's just ask you this question. Say you get into it, Say you get into a fight. Okay, what do you see your crew doing if you get into a fight with a group of people?
Speaker 8: Right there? His hand hands down by me before, So I'm not even turned about right here to stay already set? Yeah, yeah, Junior, I expect you to gather yourself, but it depends on where to fight at, Like to fight outside in the cold. You're probably gonna have to go back and get your that's the only thing. Yeah, you know, having crisis and stuff. Okay, surely is gonna tell us how ghetto and ignorant it is to.
Speaker 10: Call him.
Speaker 8: Take her ear rings off in case some girl jump in the only way. Yeah, she's gonna take her ear rings off in case the girl jump in it. The Mississippi Monica gonna tell it. She just gonna gona she's gonna on her I get she's gonna post answer. So that's what's gonna happened. If I see something popping off on this morning show and noticed I did that without hesitation.
Speaker 11: No hesitation at all.
Speaker 8: You know, you said, Monica's posted it right now, but but gonna be but she gonna be making that expression, you know him Selfish she do what? She put herself in it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Does she in it?
Speaker 8: No recording it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, Why y'all in the background fighting Shirley, Oh my god, stop what are you doing? Caller got in her hand, just circling them away? Nooiful.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on how big the girl is, though. Yeah, let me sign.
Speaker 8: We are not going to.
Speaker 4: Check.
Speaker 12: Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 14: Is the month of Saint Patti's Day.
Speaker 12: And did you know the odds of finding a Lucky for leaf clover are one in ten thousand. I'd say that's pretty difficult. Fortunately, if you're hiring, you don't need luck to find top talent for your team.
Speaker 14: You need zip Recruiter.
Speaker 12: Immediately after you post your job, zip Recruiter's powerful matching technology start showing you qualified candidates for it. Aren't you just a wee bit curious to see how zip recruiter can help you, or out of five employers who post on zip recruiter get a quality candidate within the first day. Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash strawberry to try zip recruiter for free. That ZipRecruiter dot com slash st r A W B E R R Y.
Speaker 14: It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back what you got for us nests.
Speaker 10: Well, that's right here is you gave wrong directions to my sister's grave. You gave wrong directions to my sister's grave. If you haven't been to a grave, you you know they don't have streets. They just got little pathways. You know, just turn at this path and then when you see this tree and then when you see this tombstone in and make a right at that, you know it's it's It can get confused, and sometimes you gave wrong directions to my sisters. Agree all right, all right, cat dog, if you would you gave wrong directions that my sister's great.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 15: Thank you for coming.
Speaker 8: My name is Freedric stammers down Tameram.
Speaker 14: Let me see she's in the office one moment, please.
Speaker 16: Dot you just you don't make sense for all to go out there like we did it and they're running into these type of problems that Hello, hello, listen, my name is Fredric Stimmens.
Speaker 8: Okay. Now my sister's system is buried out there. Okay, And we come out there last week on Monday to come out there and pray over the space watching.
Speaker 16: Now you are the one that told us that it was a few spaces away from the MODL.
Speaker 7: Now we got out there.
Speaker 16: And prayed over my sister friends of this Barrah and find out that we was in the wrong space, and they say, you was the one that told it to us.
Speaker 15: So I don't even know what you're talking about. You was the one that told us that my sister I don't give thout spaces. I'm in the administrative office.
Speaker 7: I don't know why you worked out.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Is you was the one that told us this?
Speaker 15: No, I did, Yes, you did.
Speaker 16: You are the one that my grandbaby said that she talked to the woman named Tampa and you had us out there sand it over some white man's bout that and what No, I'm.
Speaker 15: Not a counselor, so I can't tell you where space is, so your grandor to lie to you.
Speaker 7: Ain't nobody knowed to me? You had us out there in the wrong space.
Speaker 15: I couldn't have had you in the wrong spaces. I don't even know the Simes here.
Speaker 6: You know what.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna send my grand baby up there to talk to you.
Speaker 15: Okay, I'll be here to five.
Speaker 7: You're very mischievous.
Speaker 15: You know that I'll be here at five o'clock. You have a good day, No, you don't.
Speaker 7: You hang up this palling on me.
Speaker 15: You have a good day.
Speaker 7: No, I'm not gonna have a good day. You had me praying over the president's body.
Speaker 3: That was the wrong what?
Speaker 7: And we're sitting up praying over this white man's body?
Speaker 4: That what?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 15: Hello, I'm listening to you. You don't have an apology or nothing, because I know I didn't tell your granddaughter where a faith was.
Speaker 7: Then what did you tell him?
Speaker 15: I don't even know who your granddaughter is.
Speaker 7: What you mean the Stamens family were not that.
Speaker 15: I don't know who the Simons family is.
Speaker 8: Now, Simon, that's Demons, Demons.
Speaker 15: I don't know a Simon's family. That's what I'm telling you. I'm not a counselor. I don't even deal with family.
Speaker 7: She did what I need you to do? Can you go out there and pray over myself about it?
Speaker 15: I don't know where your sister is very there.
Speaker 16: It's supposed to have been six faiths away from the mother limb.
Speaker 15: I don't are there any faces?
Speaker 8: Yes, where is it?
Speaker 15: Where is it at section two? Section two?
Speaker 7: We was in section two, but there was some white man. We wasn't nothing.
Speaker 4: That wasn't.
Speaker 15: Okay. I don't even know who your sister Francis is. I do not even know where section two is. Whoever came into the cemetery and said that they spoke to me. They probably did speak to me, and I probably got the information from a counselor, but I never told them exactly where the spot was. So if they were out there praying over your sister and they were in the wrong spot, that's not my problem. That's not my problem, sir, the wrong spot.
Speaker 7: If you gain the wrong information, it is.
Speaker 15: I don't give the wrong information. I tell them, yes, she's in section two, but I did not physically go out there and point to the spot to tell them to pray over that spot.
Speaker 7: Let me explain what I'm trying to stop from happening.
Speaker 16: If my people come out there, there's gonna be some mobody getting married, and I don't want nobody to get hurt.
Speaker 15: I mean, your family can come up here. It's not gonna be no more body being buried that. What they can do is come up here Wright and we can conversate about this, but it's not going to be an up world here.
Speaker 7: I want you to go out there and you pray over friends in the body.
Speaker 15: I'm not going out to pray over nobody's body. It's not Remember I didn't tell them the wrong information.
Speaker 6: Do you love the Lord I dearly do?
Speaker 7: Then you ought to have some sympathy. I want you to bow your head right now.
Speaker 15: No, I'm going to end this conversation because I had all the work to do. Now they come in and talk to me. I will be here until five o'clock.
Speaker 7: Can I say one more thingful?
Speaker 15: You go say one more thing and I'm in the car.
Speaker 8: Okay, this nephew tom Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank.
Speaker 4: You are crazy, your sister to me because sets you up and you just got it.
Speaker 10: Baby From nephew tell me you was standing your ground. This guy wasn't praying over the wrong by it. That don't mean all right, check it out. You got to tell me one thing, what's the baddest radio show in the land. See, that's the kind of stupidity that's not praised on a regular basis. You guys don't give it up for that, you know, to think that stupid and be that stupid and and and not get any praising worship for it. That's the part that bothers me that you don't you don't see the we we see it every day. But but but see that's probably occasionally tunes in.
Speaker 8: I get that. But if you hang with a genius every day, you don't really get to understand how much of a genius he is. And that's the problem.
Speaker 14: Listen to me, Listen to me.
Speaker 8: Those two words do not belong in the same sentence. What stupid geniuses? What?
Speaker 16: What?
Speaker 15: What?
Speaker 4: He ya? All right?
Speaker 8: You don't now you can see see maybe you're using the wrong gee.
Speaker 12: Maybe you look for genetic coming up next and his ask the CLO with our Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey in the building right after.
Speaker 13: This am you're listening.
Speaker 12: Morning show coming up at the top of the hour, and entertainment news Fire CNN host Don Lemon is twenty four plus million dollars by CNN for the remainder of his contract.
Speaker 8: Yea for Don.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 12: And legendary Flint Michigan Councilman Eric Mays is gone, but he will never be forgotten. Flashy Bishop Lamar Whitehead's federal trial has started in New York and that's all coming up. We'll talk about it at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the CLO Chief Love Officer Steve Harvey, Jenna and Douglasville says, my husband gives his team.
Speaker 14: A small bonus at the end of the year, and he orders lunch on birthdays. I love that about him.
Speaker 12: What I don't understand is him giving boxes of candy to the ladies in the office on Valentine's Day?
Speaker 14: Is that appropriate?
Speaker 8: Well, if he gives them to all of them, you know, it's just you know, look, when you were a kid, y'all passed our Valentine's Day card. If you give all the ladies in the office Valentine's card, he give everybody bonuses, he'd give everybody.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 8: It probably is. If they it's the same box you give, that's gonna be the problem. Yeah, no, okay, good point. You're gonna get that, you're gonna get that same witness box of chokers. So he didn't just about eleven you've got one. If you get the same thing that the workers get, that's what problem is. I don't think that's a real problem on talent time. But as long as that if he buyed for one.
Speaker 1: One employee, yes, specific yah.
Speaker 8: Get your right off. But he buying it for all the ladyship. He just and you say you love that about him, but see you want to you want to pick and choose the stuff you love about it. He's a giver. I don't think he's doing I don't think he's up to nothing.
Speaker 9: Okay, are you giving out the bonuses on the Steve Harvey Morning Show?
Speaker 10: Did you think about what you missed that? You wasn't with us one not him? You missed that that ain't gonna have he did did? Yeah, but when it happened, yeah, it was amazing. It wasn't he did that?
Speaker 8: Now he did that?
Speaker 7: He did that.
Speaker 8: I ain't forgot that day what you Yeah, I would now I got one coming. I got one more coming for you.
Speaker 7: Yes, oh you do?
Speaker 2: Okay, I wait, stay present, Okay, I wait, you.
Speaker 8: Better get tell you work boy, don't don't get sick, stay up.
Speaker 2: I can bite him and stay hydrated.
Speaker 8: I'm like, I'm like the winning raffle ticket in Vegas. You must be present to clear your pride. You all sick with a.
Speaker 9: CHRISTI okay, greedy behind, we'd be like, he ain't here.
Speaker 14: Let's put that.
Speaker 12: Moving on to Nia and Tempe, Mia writes, my thirtieth birthday is in June, and an older guy that's interested in me has offered me a trip and said I could take my best friend with me. My mom says it sounds too good to be true, and I should politely decline.
Speaker 14: Is she jealous because he.
Speaker 3: Is her age?
Speaker 8: Wow? Mm hmm, Well it's not that she's jealous. She's issuing you a fair warning. Understand this about us. We don't do nothing without a reason. You mean men, Yeah, you know, like for example, the guy that was giving out everybody bonuses and gifts of Valentine's their candy. It's for a reason because he keeping the morale up in his company, and he gonna he gonna make a it's gonna be a return on investment. This old guy is giving you a trip and says you could take anybody you want to. How great of a gesture that is to let you know, hey, look he's he's giving you something and making you think there's no strings attached.
Speaker 14: He's just a nice guy.
Speaker 8: Hello, you feel me? Mama's right, Well you know I'm a low I'm really low. Your mama ain't jealous. She's just schooling. She putting your own game.
Speaker 3: Yes, all right?
Speaker 14: Really Onto Damon in Peoria.
Speaker 12: Damon says, my girlfriend is a bartender. She's flirty with her customers. I know it's part of her job, but when men flirt back, she won't say she has a man. I told her it bothers me, and she told me to stop coming to her job. Am I overreacting to her behavior?
Speaker 8: Well, no, you're not overreacting it. One of them fish gonna bite you. Keep flirting, you keep playing, you know, temptation real. If you keep playing with the fire, you're gonna mess around and get burned. Period. Keep flirting with these men. She done told you don't come down there. It's her job. Why is it her job? Flood you selling liquor. Ho the dreams.
Speaker 2: She's trying to get tips.
Speaker 8: That's a stripless job.
Speaker 1: Like her boyfriend, he sounds like that's a stripper's job.
Speaker 8: What that's a strippers job. Go down there, entertaining the customers and all that to get tips. Cool, no problem. You could be cordialle if you're flirting. But look, this ain't gonna work. This ain't gonna last. How fixed for him is don't come down here because this is what's gonels for him. Yeah, I'm not finna change nothing. I'm getting these tips. Looking, you've seen that tip job.
Speaker 4: In the back.
Speaker 8: It ain't a coin in there. And dudes when they tip in twenties and fifties, they like to let you see him put it in the Oh, you have to, you have to. That's different from a one on five.
Speaker 3: What you don't know?
Speaker 8: It's me?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I don't go.
Speaker 8: Damn it. You playing the piano down at the at the restaurant. I'll give you a honet. You're gonna know it's me. I ain't finna throw it in the case.
Speaker 14: So her boyfriend is not overreacting.
Speaker 1: He's just.
Speaker 8: He's jealous. He's jealous. He's insecure, but she's given him right to be. And then her response is, don't come down. I'm not gonna stop.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 8: It's okay.
Speaker 1: Let me through me, all right.
Speaker 12: Last one, Steve, This is from us Sammy in West Memphis. Sammy says, I'm named after my dad and he's been a womanizer all his life. I just found out he has four other kids and another daughter named Samantha. He keeps trying to get me to meet my siblings. Am I wrong for not caring about them at all?
Speaker 8: It's who's Samanth? Well? I mean these your siblings, whether you acknowledge him or not. They're your half rather than half sisters. That's what it is. Are you mad at your daddy? You can be mad, but that them kids didn't ask to be here. They'll buy product and two people that got together and they here. Now you don't want to meet them because it reminds you that your dad is a womanizer. But he's also a dad and he just trying to put everybody together. Y'all family, y'all know each other. You know, I know it's wild, but you know you got to be the bigger person. What does it hurt you to meet him? You just don't want to meet him because you don't want to look at the reminder that your father was out there. But he was out there. Nothing you can do about this, all right, thank you. Colo.
Speaker 12: Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show. Well, great news for Don Lemon after being fired from CNN last year. Reportedly, CNN and Don have settled on a separation deal that would pay Don Lemon approximately twenty four and a half million dollars, which is the amount that was left on Leomon's contract at when he was fired. That's three and a half years worth of salary. Get your money done, twenty four and a half million dollars. He recently announced plans to launch the Don Lemons Show podcast on the X platform, and Don promises that his podcast will allow him to be quote bigger, folder freer, and the podcast starts March eleventh.
Speaker 1: Congratulation, get your.
Speaker 8: Twenty four million at one time life change lives games, Well, that's you. You can you operate different than it spread out over three years. That's eight million a year if you get to check one time, Yes, Lemons change call chunk chunks of money is changing. That's why I tell people, you know, if you get a little hit and you know, you get your I know people that are not gonna do it because I didn't do it when I was, you know, living at a different level. When on my income text check came, it was really gone before it came. Oh definitely, Yeah, my income tax check was gone before we got there that day after he got that pretty much how it made the decisions, and then always a couple of things came up. I wasn't looking for a cad.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my little my little fifteen hundred were gone. Boy, I got three thousand. One time. You couldn't even talk to me. My daddy said that money, money burned a hole in your pocket? Any boy? Yes, said don yes, that I need to do because you and mamma and you're trying to tell me what to do, and I need to get away with y'all because I don't want do none of that. Listen, boy, take two thousand that money and set that in that bank and act like it ain't over there?
Speaker 14: What what did linked to that?
Speaker 8: What did you do? You got to be crazy to put it over there and act like it on over there? I'm wondering about that. I'm gonna be thinking about that two thousand. The whole time is over it. It ain't nothing in this world gonna wear me like that two thousand sitting over there here. It's gonna worry you who It never made it, It never made it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 14: Well, congratulations Don Lennon got his money.
Speaker 13: Yes, And in some sad news.
Speaker 12: Our condolences and our prayers are going out to the family of city councilmen Eric Mays of Flint, Michigan. May's died over the weekend at age sixty five of natural causes, simming from an illness, according to his family. Flint's Mayor, Sheldon Neely, said Councilman Eric May's bold and courageous service made him beloved among his constituents, and his strong presence will be missed at city hall. May's oldest sister said that Mays leaves behind a legacy of Flint, a legacy in Flint for being funny, generous, and outspoken. We've all heard him. She said she will miss her brother's loud voice and laugh along with the craziness he brought to the family.
Speaker 10: I don't give a damn what you think about me at all. Whatever you say, I don't give a damn what you finish to do. You're nots to do nothing to me, Go ahead and try it. Did You're not find to do a damn thing. I don't care. We're gonna sit here right here, at this table and we're gonna conduct bend.
Speaker 8: But you're not find to do a damn thing to me.
Speaker 14: We're gonna miss him for.
Speaker 12: Yes, yes, Finally, probably the most flashy bishop of all time had his first day in court this week. This week, Bishop Lamar Whitehead's federal court trial started on Monday.
Speaker 2: In New York.
Speaker 12: Almost two years ago, Whitehead was indicted a wire fraud, attempted extortion, and for making false statements to fund his opulent life style. He is, of course, best known for wearing I stout jewelry and flamboyant designer suit and clothing to church and to court.
Speaker 14: Monday, he shocked reporters by.
Speaker 12: Wearing a conservative navy suit to court and as he left the courthouse flying comments, but he laughed.
Speaker 14: The reporter asked him what designer he was wearing.
Speaker 8: Prison is a good prisoner? Is a good place to start a ministry?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 8: Captive right there. Yeah, yeah, I'll tell you, man, you just got to look. Yeah, I know it seems tempting, man, but boy, you've got to just you got to walk that straight down. I'm sure glad I got on the right path because in the middle.
Speaker 3: Of it too.
Speaker 8: It is no way I can know.
Speaker 14: But you could be president.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you think the ratings was high with Donald Trump? With President you let me up in there because I'm having all my meetings filmed in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Some stuff needs to be confidential, though, mister President.
Speaker 8: You know American public, some.
Speaker 1: Things need to be confidential.
Speaker 8: What some of your meetings?
Speaker 2: President?
Speaker 8: Just telling it all? What security gonna stop all that. This is what the Republicans said today. This is why we ain't doing that, and this and this is what these far left hand Democrats said, and we ain't doing that either.
Speaker 14: Now that's a part of your meeting.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna I'm gonna be reincarnated. I'm gonna be Eric Mays in the White House.
Speaker 10: Man as we go out, nobody give a damn about what you're saying. By what you're gonna do, You're not finn to do nothing.
Speaker 8: He talk much. You brought up in with you like you got win in your job.
Speaker 10: You might buy sit out and you ain't find to do nothing, don't have.
Speaker 12: But twenty minutes after be Our, President Biden joked with Seth Myers about Taylor Swift and endorsing him this year.
Speaker 14: We'll get into that right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Hardy Morning show.
Speaker 12: President Biden was a guest on Late Night with Seth Myers on Monday, and Myers asked President Biden if Taylor Swift is endorsing him in this year's presidential election. Well, the President jokingly responded that that is classified information. Seth told President Biden that eighteen percent of Americans believe he's in cahoots with Taylor Swift to get reelected, and Myers asked President Biden to confirm or deny that there's an active conspiracy between him and Taylor Smith. The President responded with he had on his dark av at her glasses looking real cool. Quote, why are where are you getting this information? It is classified? But I will tell you she did endorse me in twenty twenty.
Speaker 14: So here's the question.
Speaker 12: Do you think Taylor Swift's influence over her Swifties fan club.
Speaker 14: Could win the election for the president.
Speaker 8: Well, wait, an election, but it's an influence.
Speaker 2: It could help get the young people out to the ball They can't.
Speaker 14: Hurt huh, and.
Speaker 8: Showing up to vote would have a bigger impact.
Speaker 14: I like, yes, we need that, so myself, I.
Speaker 8: Like that steal. That's about process. We got to do stuff.
Speaker 2: Y'all can't sit this one.
Speaker 8: Out, No, we really can. And it's really sad the narrative that they're talking about. You know, Trump is touching blacks by releasing a sneaker because we love sneakers. Man, that shallow, thank you all, Well, we were that stupid. I wish black people would be pissed off because see, black people are emotional people and if you took us off, we go to action.
Speaker 2: We need action right now.
Speaker 3: We need on this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and quit telling me how old Biden is. Yes, he's old. Donald Trump is three years younger.
Speaker 2: So he's old. Three.
Speaker 8: I rather had an old man in there than the wrong man in there. Man, y'all. I just I don't understand this movement right here.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to question. I don't even know.
Speaker 3: This is even an.
Speaker 1: Option for us not to vote, to set this one out to.
Speaker 8: See George Washington. How was all these other presidents? They wasn't George looked old and failed at me on my dollars.
Speaker 14: I think it's the wig. I think it's that hair.
Speaker 8: You think you? John Hanny Roosevelt didn't look all that young to me either.
Speaker 14: Plan No games, come on, y'all, yeah, so register and then vote.
Speaker 8: It's up to you. It's up to us. It really really is.
Speaker 12: Taylor Swift, we need you, We need you, Beyonce whoever. Everybody feels weird. We don't want to hit this one out. Coming up at thirty four minutes after the hour, we'll play a game of One has to go right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening hard morning show.
Speaker 14: It's time now for one has to go.
Speaker 8: Okay, can I do it?
Speaker 14: Thought?
Speaker 8: Is it all right?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Come on, I'm here. You don't run nothing, neither hey, neither do you? You don't either neither neither neither to you? You shut up? What are you doing? You ain't?
Speaker 3: We're doing one.
Speaker 8: Gotta go. I get to now, I get to ask the ladies. So I'm flipping it again, shirty. All right, I did it last week, I'm doing it again this week. So just bear with me. All right, last week I did with it rather now I'm doing. One got to go. So now here we go Las Vegas, Paris a Dubai. One gotta go.
Speaker 1: But the ladies, oh, one has to go.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say Paris, Yeah, because I've been.
Speaker 8: Want Vegas in Dubai.
Speaker 1: Call Dubai.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm what I said.
Speaker 2: I'm cool with it.
Speaker 8: We're gonna, we're gonna, We're gonna make it a little bit more interesting now. Phones, bloomers are bras.
Speaker 10: One gotta go, Brauers, all right, all right, it's gonna get over your stomach, right up under your breast.
Speaker 8: Take this bra off, alright, one gotta go.
Speaker 10: Here we go, one gotta go here Junior boys states, Timmy au Steve.
Speaker 8: One gotta go.
Speaker 14: Oh that's easy for me, Tommy.
Speaker 5: Jun What we know?
Speaker 3: Who stays?
Speaker 8: Damn he do? But look at both of y'all though.
Speaker 14: Who's not going anywhere?
Speaker 1: Right by?
Speaker 3: JR?
Speaker 4: Like I know.
Speaker 2: Jesus.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, that's all right, all right, okay, what you got alright, One gotta go. Manicure lashes are pedicure, God, manicured lashes are pedicure.
Speaker 8: One gotta go.
Speaker 14: I'm gonna say lashes. I'm gonna say lash.
Speaker 8: Here.
Speaker 1: I can polish my own nil, that's.
Speaker 8: What I'm not gonna say nothing.
Speaker 3: I mean, I can polish my mind.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna keep pedicuring. I'm gonna keep my lashes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you didn't understand she she killed lashes because of her eyes. We already know what.
Speaker 14: Shut up. That's what I'm keeping you long enough.
Speaker 8: Damn she can't keep out the big ass as she had a horsetail sitting up on that. Alright. One gotta go cooking, cleaning all laundry.
Speaker 2: This is so easy.
Speaker 8: You know, it's easy for me cooking, cleaning out.
Speaker 14: Out looking laundry all day.
Speaker 8: That basket you can sit over there wouldn't give down.
Speaker 3: You hear me.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about piled high cook this therapeutic.
Speaker 8: Man. When I was single, I used to go over to the laundry basket and get stuff out and do that too early. Yeah, all right, one more, one more, here we go.
Speaker 10: One gotta go Denzel Washington, Idris elba on Mahirschela, I LEI.
Speaker 8: One. One gotta go Denzel Washington's elbow and Maherschela, I le God, I love you. Automatic Steve, don't know who myhershy is, but I know y'all do though, gone.
Speaker 3: Gold? He is.
Speaker 14: What herschela. I'm gonna have to say rehearsal.
Speaker 8: What's you know going nowhere?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: Help you know?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 14: Coming up next to the nephew and the prank phone call for today right after this you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 12: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today, and the subject is should I tell him what his daddy showed me?
Speaker 14: We'll get into that in just a few find out what that's all about. It's not what you think.
Speaker 4: It is.
Speaker 14: Time now for the nephew in today's prank phone.
Speaker 8: Very up, all right, This right here is your doors. You'll doors? All right? All right, black people, pull over, this is your door. Let's go.
Speaker 4: Hello. Hello, I'm trying to reach a mister Paul. Please call Virginia singing probably senior. Okay, this is how you doing today? I'm good, I'm good. Listen. My name is Mark. I'm actually calling from a company called Doors. Are you are you at court? Yes? Correct? You guys just built that home? Right? Yeah? Like I said, my name is Mark, Stevens. I'm actually calling from a doors We're actually the company that uh supplied the doors that are actually throughout your house.
Speaker 6: Okay, great, what are you calling for a follow up?
Speaker 4: No, this isn't a follow up. Actually, we've got a couple of glitches we want to try and get get straightened out if we could find Well, here's here's the problem, sir. The problem we're having is that the contractor that actually built you all home, yes, has not paid for the doors. You guys have been there two and a half months, and we can't seem to get the contract of the I'm in and pay for the doors. Tried to call them, We tried to call them several times, and we have not been able to.
Speaker 6: Get a number for the ya on him because you don't have a good number. I can give you a number, because I really don't have anything to do with that. That's like, how do you get my number?
Speaker 4: Well, actually we had your number one files as the homeowner, and that's pretty much how we had you. But the problem we're facing here, sir, is we've tried to get this guy for the last couple of months and we can't get him. So, actually, what's what's gonna happen here in the next day or so is we're probably gonna have to come and get all the doors.
Speaker 6: Oh noways they can do what.
Speaker 4: We're probably gonna have to come and get all the doors in your house, take them off and bring them back here to the plant until we.
Speaker 6: Get We're gonna go get all my doors.
Speaker 4: We we're gonna have to get those doors until either we get a contractor or you know, we get paid for the doors. Now, what could happen is you could pay for the doors.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, already paid for the doors. That's that's that's past cans. I've done that paid. You say pay, that means I got to double back.
Speaker 4: Well, sir, we haven't been paid, sir for the doors as well.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, the contractor was paid for the doors. That's who pays you.
Speaker 4: Okay, And what I'm trying to explain to you, sir, we haven't been paid at all here at doors now we're all all.
Speaker 6: All okay, Well I do what they should have received a check from my contract.
Speaker 4: What I you, sir, is that that hasn't been done.
Speaker 6: So since you have not been paid, you're gonna come back and get my doors. Now you said we Now, who's all this you know? And who are we gonna come?
Speaker 4: Right? Here's the problem here?
Speaker 6: Like I know, no, the ain't no problems. We're gonna resolve this very peacefully. But who is we?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 4: So what's taking place here at my job is they've taken this money out of my check that hasn't been paid for the doors.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, I can understand that, but why would they take it out of your check? You did the man hours, you've done your work.
Speaker 4: Why don't understand it? Sir? But since the company hasn't been paid, the company is taking it out on me and it's not gonna come down on me. So either I'm gonna get the doors.
Speaker 6: Well you need to quit your job because because they need to give you a uh not just give you a bonus, but give you some all the work. Because bottom line is you're talking about coming to get my doors. Now, that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Either we resolve this peacefully as if you pay for it, or I come out and get the doors now I'm not finished.
Speaker 6: City and go back and way you mean to go in and come get these doors? Gas up and come get these doors because you're not gonna come and get I'm not gonna send you no money, okay, sir.
Speaker 4: Then what we need to do is get a schedule time where I can come out and get all the doors.
Speaker 6: Now, I'm on your time. I'm sorry, I'm on your time now, so you got you must be paying me now since I'm on your.
Speaker 4: Time, what are you talking about?
Speaker 6: Because you're talking about you're gonna set up a time with me. That means I have to leave and do what I do be meet you here to get something that don't belong to you, which is my door.
Speaker 4: Sir, you don't have to be there at all because I'm gonna I'm gonna come in and take the front door off, and I'm gonna keep keep moving through the house and get all the doors and get them back here to the play.
Speaker 6: I don't think you hear yourself now, First and foremost, how you when you come to the front door, I'm gonna be without waiting on you as.
Speaker 5: You actually take it off. Match, I'm gonna be on your behind.
Speaker 6: Shit, you realize you're gonna have to take this door or take this and I take that. I'm pretty sure something coming to you need get that first door.
Speaker 4: Sir, I can't keep going back and forth with you. Let me say this to you. I'm coming to get them doors, even if I gotta take that whooper, because I gotta get my money back from the company that they that took for me, because show damn contractors did not pay for the damn doors.
Speaker 5: Say you better, hey, bring your toms down when you talk to me, you talk to him God, man, I'm let gonna get this on you. I'm not gonna allow you to come to my house and take these damn doors and you ain't coming to get no money.
Speaker 4: I'm coming to get them doors that I'm coming to get them today. I need every on now.
Speaker 5: What time is coming? Now, I've already be repaid when you come next with these doors, because I make sure. Please what time you coming, don't don't worry about when I'm coming. You'll know what I'm there when I take the first door off the heads every door, we gonna meet at that door. I to walk that and tell you what I'm gonna pay you.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pay a dollar whooping.
Speaker 5: Now take that check. You're gonna make paste the five.
Speaker 4: Whooping or not, I'm gonna take that whooping if that's what it takes. But I gotta take these doors. You want want to get my money. That means you to do next time, get your damn money, Scott, get a job at Page. You better for this pooping.
Speaker 5: You're gonna get in feed.
Speaker 6: Well, I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you about you whooping.
Speaker 5: Mine ain't got go any more that in the end right here, tell me here, take that stripping and take it on hand.
Speaker 4: But I'm bringing them doors too, every door, and that I ain't even be wearing shack. You should have been tom of contract.
Speaker 5: You should haven't.
Speaker 4: Y'all over there, I'll endoring some door from from my damn come.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna take you what you need to be calling them we got talking about.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get h every.
Speaker 5: Door you got in that holy that none.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you what you know what I do. I just wait and you go to work rob me and I just come in there and get them doors.
Speaker 5: You as j I would't way to say it now. I just told you you ain't come to getting the doors. I just got you telling you that join you dad, find your mama.
Speaker 4: Dating all needs off doing it and you know what else I'm coming to.
Speaker 5: Do what I'm coming to tell you?
Speaker 4: Who I hell? You do you know who I am?
Speaker 5: More? You know you're walking. I make sure I introduce myself. You won't come get us. I can't get these doors there that bad like that ain't really who I am? But who are you?
Speaker 9: I am?
Speaker 4: Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank phone call by your wife, faith right, that's.
Speaker 5: Why that's why she was bringing down number. You don't rain it when I get downstairs. Oh brother, you got me? You know I'm the I'm a typical negro.
Speaker 6: I got one no red doors. You know what you can do with their doors?
Speaker 4: You're doing something? Hey man, I gotta ask you, man Paul, what is what is the baddest that I'm talking about? The baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 5: Oh show, cousin Charlie.
Speaker 4: I was over here, just friend, man fat, don't bring that number in them.
Speaker 5: All I heard was out his moving, So I'm thinking they were looking forward.
Speaker 6: But they down there find of the floor, goodman.
Speaker 10: Blake stupid enough, were gonna hold it too long? Yo dos baby, yo dose. I gotta come get all these dose out there, hoday.
Speaker 8: That was Allly dough. I gotta get all of them.
Speaker 10: The doors though, the dose, baby, the dose, all right, freaking The nephew is at Charlie Good Nights, not Charlie, Charlie.
Speaker 8: I'm calling it Charlie. This weekend is Charlie. It's not Charlie. It's Charlie.
Speaker 10: Charlie Good Nights, all right. Two on Friday too, on Saturday. One on Sunday, the nephew is coming to town. Get your tickets.
Speaker 8: They on sale right now at Charlie good Night, ya ya all right, and then uh and then I'm gonna take the family.
Speaker 10: Let me look at the calendar, y'all. Let me see take the family out. Then I'm gonna come back. Matter of fact, Richard, Virginia.
Speaker 8: That's right.
Speaker 10: That was fifteen sixteen, sold all that out, just added a Thursday night show on the fourteenth, tickets on sale red now, red now. And then laying way out in the cut is Montgomery, Alabama. The nephew all around, stupid moving around the country. I don't know if y'all know it, but stupid moving round.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh yeah, oh yeah. All is in the internet. It's everywhere, Junior. I never noticed that you wear your wristwatch on your right arm.
Speaker 12: Your uncle left hand, Sarah, you left handed, that's usually a left hand. Steve's left handed too, and I.
Speaker 8: Left handed, and you right club and play golf. So you're so confused. It's a damn. I'm bat left handed. I do too, and I right right handed. I'm confused.
Speaker 11: You you play golf right handed?
Speaker 8: Yeah? You do right? Left handed? Bat left handed? Oh yeah, all right?
Speaker 14: Thinking if you're coming up next.
Speaker 12: It is a Strawberry letter and the subject should I tell him what his daddy showed me.
Speaker 14: We'll get into that find out what that's all about.
Speaker 8: You right hand line is what you is?
Speaker 3: Rock.
Speaker 12: You're listening to Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry letter to STEVEHARVEFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 8: It could be yours. Buggle up and hold on tight.
Speaker 4: We got it.
Speaker 8: For you. Here It is strawberry.
Speaker 14: Letter, Thank you nephew.
Speaker 12: Subject should I tell him what his daddy showed me? Stephen Shirley, My husband and I met in the seventh grade and I have loved him since then. We got married when we were twenty two years old, and we have two grown children. His parents are like my parents and vice versa. His mom is staying with us for a while because my father in law was going through her personal things and he started following her. When she found out, she called us with the sobs to and my husband sided with her. I immediately gave my father in law the benefit of the doubt because his wife is very dominant and he lets her run all over him. My husband always takes his mom's side, and he got upset with me when I asked him to hear his dad out. My father in law is very hurt that his son isn't talking to him. He called me and asked if he could come by the house and show me something. While my husband and his mom were at church Sunday morning, he came by and had evidence on his phone that his wife was cheating on him. He had a video of her in her car straddling another man on the passenger side. The video isn't clear, but I believe it's her by the bad wigs she had on. If my husband sees this, he will flip out. I'm not sure he'll be more mad at his dad for capturing the video, or if he'll be disgusted that his mom betrayed his dad like that. I have no idea where his head is these days, but I I know he doesn't play about his mama. I told him that he needs to talk to his dad, but he's being stubborn. Should I tell him what his dad showed me? Would that help the situation? I don't think that's going to help the situation. Only thing that I think is going to help you and your situation is that you get out of it.
Speaker 14: You get out of this.
Speaker 12: I know they kind of brought you in when his mom moved into your house and his dad asked you over there, But no, you need to stay out of this.
Speaker 14: The fact that you're already in it so deep is beyond me.
Speaker 12: You are messing up your own marriage by being all up in theirs. Your husband has picked aside, Like you said, that's not right either, because he should hear his dad's side. If anybody is going to tell him about his mom and this other man, it should be his dad. Your husband got mad at you for even suggesting that you talk to that you hear his that he hear his dad out. The two of you as a unit should be encouraging his mom to go back home and for them to work it out. All your father in law did was follow her and go through her things, and that's a lot, I know, but he saw her cheating, He saw her straddling another man, which is crazy. I mean, some men would have done much worse than go through their things and followed their wives. This is still not your business, though, and it's not too late to back away from it. If you were to say anything to your husband about his mom being in your home, he could turn on you again. And this is why you don't shouldn't want any part of this. The only thing you should be doing is telling your in laws that you love and support them.
Speaker 14: You want them to work it out. Let them figure it out by themselves.
Speaker 8: Steve, this is a full blown mess right here. Should I tell him what his daddy showed me? And I was waiting on something else, so I got a little thrown for a loopo quite a little bit of surprise. He thought Daddy had showed someone else, but no, Daddy was out here flashing evidence. You known your husband since she was in the seventh grade. You've been knowing his parents obviously the whole time. His parents is like your parents, Your parents like his parents. His mom is staying with y'all now because your father in law was going through her personal things and he started following her. And when she found out, she called us with a sob story, and my husband's side with her. Now, I don't know what the mama said, but I can promise you it wasn't the truth. So and she know that the boy is a mama's boy, so let me call my son and get him on my side. So now she's staying with them. And then you gave the father in law the benefit of the doubt because his wife is very dominant and he lets her run over him. Now that's I believe to be true, because later on he let her run over him again and did nothing but take a damn video. I'll tell you how I feel about that in a minute. Anyway, my husband always sides with his mom, and he got upset when I asked him to hear his dad out. Just hear your father out. And then your father in law is hurt that his son ain't talking to him. So he called me to asked me he can come over and show me something while my husband and his mama wear at church. This is mama bought stuff right here. Your wife ain't in church. You going to church with your mama? Ain't nothing wrong with that? Love. I wish I could go to church with my mama again, I promise you I do, I really really do. But I can't. And so I ain't mad at him going church with his mama, but they went to church together. Now, the father, he ain't going down there because he ain't sitting up in there with this mess. Because he got this video. He had a video of her, her in her car car, he and that helping pay for straddling another man on the passenger side. The video isn't clear, but I believe, but I believe it's heard by the bad wigs she had on. See she wear bad wigs, you know that's her. She wear bad wigs. If my husband sees this, he will flip out. First of all, let me tell you this I know the video blurry because old people don't know how to do videos. They don't wipe, they leaves off. They just take the picture. But how he over there taking videos. I'm gonna tell you right now, this video right here, when we come back, I'm gonna tell you what this video will actually be when we come back.
Speaker 14: All right, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 12: Hang on, Steve, We'll have part two of your response coming up at twenty three minutes after the hour today Strawberry letter subject should I tell him what his daddy showed me? We'll get back into it right after this.
Speaker 14: You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject, should I tell him what his daddy showed me?
Speaker 8: Well, this lady had been with her husband a long time, been knowing the father and the mother since they was kids. The mother recently moved in with him because her and her father in law, her and her husband fell out. She called the boy up, the mama's boy. The girl's husband told him some sad, sob story. So she living with her. Now. When a wife moved out of the house, something something jumped off. You can believe that some of them jumped off and he didn't move out. See if it was him, he usually got to get out, So something jumped off for her to have to move. But anyway, you gave the father the benefit of doubt because he's a nice guy, and you say she's dominant and she runs over him. So but the son don't want to have nothing to do with it. And your husband always takes his mom side because he a mama's boy. And then he got upset when you asked him to hear his father out. Now, my father in law is very hurt that his son isn't talking to him. He called me and asked me if he come by the house show me something while my husband was at church with the mama. But he get over to the house and he had evidence on his phone that his wife was cheating on him. He had a video of her in her car that's a car that they making payments home, straddling another man on the passenger side. The video isn't clear, but I believe it's her by the bad wigs she had on who car was it? It's her and she wear bad wigs. Now she's straddling this dude in the car. Now if your husband sees it, he gonna flip out. Now. I'm not sure if he'll be more mad at his dad for capturing the video, or if he'll be disgusting that his mom portrayed his dad like that. He gonna be, he gonna be. He gonna be really upset that his mom did this. Don't know, boy want to see his mama straddling another man. It's gonna it, do you. I can't tell you the hurt that this boy would feel if he saw this video. Now listen to me. The husband obviously is weak and she is dominant over him, like you said, because he took this video. I'm gonna tell you right now, all this video is is, if I had it, is evidence. This will be exhibit A at the trial because that video. When the police get that, they video that car gonna have yellow tape all around because it's no way I'm taking a picture on my girl straddling a dude in a car I'm paying for, and then I keep the video.
Speaker 7: No no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 8: Why are you laid back in that car seat getting straddled? You gonna look up and two people go be on top of you. Yeah, we are all gonna be in the seat straddling each other. So now I don't even understand how this is. So I feel sorry for the father because, like you say, she dominating over him and he just showing this right here. I told him, you know, okay, let me go back. You don't know if he'll be mad at his dad for capturing video, if he'll be disgusting that his mom portrayed his dad like that. I have no idea where his head at these days. That I do know. He don't play about his mama. I told him he needs to talk to his dad, but he's being stubborn. Should I tell him what his dad showed me with that help the situation?
Speaker 3: Hell?
Speaker 8: No, ain't gonna help the situation because guess what now he already mad at his daddy. He gonna be mad as his daddy and his mama. And I don't know. I don't know how the hurt gonna be when you find out your mama trick it. That's a hard when the swallow your mama dog. So do I think you know you should uh tell him no? And the reason that daddy showed you this cause he want his son back. He don't wanna lose relationship with his son, but he back he up at the church with his mama. He think his mama something that she not. Well, she's still a great mother. She probably still a great person. You know, good people do do bad stuff all the time.
Speaker 2: All the time.
Speaker 8: Now the reason she over at the house, and let me tell you this part, Mama knows she in that video. She know that's her mm, that's her wig, that's her car. She know that. How does she know she not? And and she knocked that rear view mirror off. You know, they got that little gluten and put it back on there, but she knocked at real get me off because it's hard to straddle in their front seat once you get a little older. It's her once again. The video for me with nothing would be exhibit A in the crew because it's yellow tape around this car right here. The dude in my cardo somebody getting ad with and just because you with my wife and in my car and think I'm lightweight right here, I'm gonna have to show you something. He disrespect me like that because I'm not gonna low it. So now you shouldn't show it to your son. And that should be up to his father, not you. If the father want to show him what his mama did, let that be on him. You can't stay out of it because you in it. But tell your son that he needed to just talk to his dad because his dad a good man. All right, Steve?
Speaker 12: Leave your comments on today's Strawberry Letter on Instagram at Steve Harve Fm, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app coming up next to his Junior and Sports Talk right after.
Speaker 8: This you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 14: It is time now for Junior and Sports Talk. Wh you got junior?
Speaker 8: Well know right now?
Speaker 9: Free agency starts Monday in the NFL, and once again this year, running backs are not at a value. There so many running backs right now that are free agents right now because he will not get franchise tagged. They don't want to be and I don't understand because just look at the list of who they are. DeAndre Swift from the Philadelphia Eagles, eight highest paid running.
Speaker 11: Back in the league, can't get a contract.
Speaker 9: Austin Eckler from the Los Angeles Charges tenth on the list, won't get a contract. Tony Pollard Cowboys, who yeah tied for eight I can't believe Derrick.
Speaker 11: Henry will not get a team already won't even sign back.
Speaker 2: They won't even get it.
Speaker 11: They don't want them. And it's like the value of the running backs is just dropping.
Speaker 9: It's changed, taxan lord, but it used to be what a running back had value. Now they're just like, hey, when you use it, we don't want your long term. We're just gonna let you play this season and we'll think about it because they ain't gona draft them another running back to youngers, don't even have to pay them.
Speaker 11: But look at all the stuff a running back do on the field, and you don't want to pay that.
Speaker 9: He do more than anybody on the field, in my opinion, because he got to run the ball, catch and block because if you receivers think you're gonna get the ball, let this running back not block for this quarterback and see what happen.
Speaker 11: See if the ball get to come out. So now we got to figure out the back. Is this right or wrong?
Speaker 9: Uncle Tommy, Do y'all feel like this is right or wrong for them to not value running bascinating?
Speaker 8: I don't matter. It's a business decision. Them owners that got together in a room that they got to fight these high salaries that they got to pay these quarterbacks, and everybody got to pay. And the running back has the probably the shortest life space of any NFL player. But that used to be the most valuable player on the team though, right up there with the proud But they take such a beating they can be value. But now they done got together as a union, these owners, and we just all we paid running backs, And don't you all go out there and break the cold and pay nobody twenty million a year. Don't start that. We ain't gonna keep that up. See, didn't got out of control of these quarterbacks. So now that's affecting everybody's money.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they need to pray them.
Speaker 9: If you take a tag, you going to get the average of the top five players at your position. So that means how I think you probably get about ten million, twelve, ten to twelve.
Speaker 11: But that's just the average.
Speaker 8: I'm not mad at ten million dollars though, let's be clear by that.
Speaker 11: It's just if you get hurt, tell me what you're gonna do, then want to ten million.
Speaker 8: I don't want to be in the game. I don't want to play.
Speaker 3: Money back there.
Speaker 8: I don't want to bet your washing jocking straps.
Speaker 14: All right, having thank you gave us a lot to think about right there.
Speaker 12: Coming up at the top of the hour, a woman Steve needs some advice on dealing with an elderly relative that just love sex.
Speaker 14: We'll get into that right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show, well, Steve.
Speaker 12: This is from Ronda and Rolanda in Birmingham. Rolanda says, this is hard for me to touch because I respect my elders and I don't want my great aunt to hear this on the radio. She's been staying with me and she started sneaking her eighty two year old boyfriend in at night, so I started inviting him out of the room for breakfast on Saturday mornings. They have a lot of sex and they try to keep it quiet, but I always know what they're up to. At breakfast Saturday, he kept doing something to my great aunt under the table and at one point her eyes rolled back. How do I handle these old and infomaniacs.
Speaker 8: You leave low, let him go, he eighty two, leave them alone. Quit letting that bother you, though, that's what you need to do. Quit letting it bother you. It's really it's hard to sneak old people in it anywhere because you got old those extra wide and they got.
Speaker 2: To come up and round wide.
Speaker 8: They got to get their key out. They're making all this noise and stuff. You got to help them up this step. You know, it's just too much eighty old people. Hard for them with tippytoe because they shuffling. You know, it's in here, you know. Then they got to stop and get some ice wide out refrigerator.
Speaker 17: Just come on here, Come on in here, o dell, he'll stop all that. Yeah, I let them have sex and roll eyes in the back o the head.
Speaker 8: Just leave them along, you know, I hope, come on here.
Speaker 12: All right, we have time for another one, Steve. This is from Joanne and Gulfport. Joanne says, if my husband hasn't had sex with me at all this year, am I supposed to feel guilty about having phone sex with someone else?
Speaker 14: I even got caught, and I.
Speaker 12: Don't feel bad at all because it's my husband's job to please me or provide a reason why he can't. If it's a medical thing, I can understand that. I'm not going to sit here and get cheated on and be a dummy. Since he can't tell me why he's not having sex with me? Am, I within my marital rights to do as I please sexually?
Speaker 8: Yeah, let her have it now? You not in your marit to rights? No way to me, They no marital rights with that. What the hell do you mean? Are you in your marital rights?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: No more than he would be in his marital rights to go out and have phone sex with somebody. They may in the marital rights. What's wrong with y'all? Am I in my mayor to rights?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 4: No, you not.
Speaker 8: But are you doing what you want to do? Yes?
Speaker 6: You are?
Speaker 8: So what did you ask us?
Speaker 3: What what you want me to do?
Speaker 14: She wants him to already heard it?
Speaker 8: You know why y'all down talking? Work it out? You don't want to be a dummy and be cheated on. I'm having phone sex. I got caught and I don't careda divorce, that is that is what this got divorce rode all over it? Why are we talking? He busted you on the phone having phone sets and you don't care. Bam? So what Yeah? I was on him. This is my marit rights. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm all up in here. Yeah, I'm on this phone maybe maybe you need to listen in hard or learn yourself. You need to conversation. But why do you to hear him what he in here talking about? I'm in here right, you hear me, I'm in here right?
Speaker 14: Why do you think he's not telling her with Ernestine.
Speaker 8: Jackson is in the right know that listen mean Wallace, what you're knocking?
Speaker 14: Wallace?
Speaker 8: Clarens called me and Claire's are taking care of me and Wallace, you ain't got nothing to say to Understead. You understand now why I meet you down at the Bingo Hall on Friday night and we can we can talk through it right there and bring me an extry pack of Paul Maull when you come. Paul, Yeah, and could ask me how much I spid because I play four cards. I play folk cards.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 8: I agree with you on that one.
Speaker 12: This marriage is done, yeah, because he's not telling her why he's not having sex and she's doing what she wants to do.
Speaker 8: Like you say, Hello, Wallace, Wallace, Ernestein you ready.
Speaker 12: Coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 12: So legendary investor Warren Buffett is the sixth richest man on the planet, with a fortune of over one hundred and thirty four billion dollars. But instead of asking Warren Buffett financial advice, you might want to get marriage advice from him. Buffett is ninety three years old and he has been married for seventy years. Seventy years. Perhaps one of the reasons he is so rich because he never got divorced.
Speaker 14: How about that.
Speaker 12: Reportedly, he has said that by never having to cut his one hundred and thirty four billion dollar fortune and half in a divorce, he has maintained his wealth. So Steve got to ask you, guys, do you agree with it's cheaper to keep her?
Speaker 14: Do you agree with that mentality?
Speaker 15: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, hey, oh yeah, Well I'll tell us. Yeah, one hundred and thirty four billion. We ain't going nowhere. Go you a plane, Go live your life.
Speaker 14: Go ahead, girl, Bill Gates, no nothing, Jeff Bezos did it. They both divorced.
Speaker 8: Yeah, man, I'm finna have so many people in front of you. You ain't gonna believe these people I got coming in and at this high, yeah, I don't care, And at this house man.
Speaker 11: Do you I'm gonna do me, Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Have you made my wife?
Speaker 2: But the wife Charlotte like them shoes.
Speaker 8: We're doing. I left the remote between the cushions. Enjoy your night.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 12: Coming up in thirty three minutes after the hour, we will play around of would you rather? Right after this you're listening hard morning show, It's time now for a round of would you rather? Would you rather have a permanent gold grill? Or would you have rather have man boob.
Speaker 8: Old grill?
Speaker 4: Of man?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm taking old grill. I have no man booze. I can see little John, little brother.
Speaker 8: That's no. I can't work with that gold grill though. I take them booth, I'm gonna take them down. I'm gonna dose something by me. Yeah, you can give me the man boobs. I'm gonna give me damn spanks talk, but I can't have that. We got we gotta get this check. Yeah, all right?
Speaker 12: Would you rather play the dozens with Mike Tyson? Or would you rather make fifty cent mad?
Speaker 14: Let him go off of you, nerd.
Speaker 10: I'm not fooling with Mike at all, at all. I was slapped fifty in the face. I'm not fooling with Mike at all, Betty gonna be thirty cent when I get through.
Speaker 8: I'm not fooling with Mike though.
Speaker 11: Yeah, after the time, I just go with fifty.
Speaker 8: That's fifty.
Speaker 3: You're talking.
Speaker 8: No, I'm not Steve. You think might just go hard left in the middle of it. I ain't worried about it. You going the internet? Hell, you might make me get on the internet. You can't whoop fifty on that internet though. What he's outstanding, He's so damn entertaining.
Speaker 12: Okay, uh would you rather have dinner at my house? Or would you have rather have dinner at a hospital cafeteria?
Speaker 3: Very funny.
Speaker 8: Down there at that cafeteria in Lane, I have a have a large tapioca give me uh uh what some bowl of hot water green brems.
Speaker 15: Have?
Speaker 8: Ooh oh, let me have a turkey and stovetop with the clear gravy.
Speaker 14: I are you ordering like it's a five star restaurant the hospital?
Speaker 8: Yeah, because it cause we know what it is at your house.
Speaker 1: Whatever, man, and I'll.
Speaker 8: Have a small, extra small bottle of water. Please let me tell you something.
Speaker 9: I'm a both hospital food than anybody on this show. I'm telling right now I know how to make hospital at least taste you know edible.
Speaker 11: What you need is all all the pepper and salt you can find.
Speaker 8: And some hot sauce.
Speaker 11: It'll make anything work.
Speaker 8: And now I put it on the cake.
Speaker 1: I don't care the cake. I don't like you.
Speaker 14: Right now, that's today's rounded. Would you rather?
Speaker 12: We're coming back at forty nine minutes after with closing remarks from the one and only Steve Harvey.
Speaker 14: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 12: All right, guys, here we are our last break of the day on this Wednesday. Have to remind you that tonight you can catch an all new episode, a brand new episode of Judge Steve at ten to nine Central. And that's tonight on ABC and also streaming on Hulu.
Speaker 14: Off you're back.
Speaker 8: Just hey, and yeah, hold on, Katy before you do that, I have anno. I said, hold on, Junior, Why is you yelling at me? Why are you yelling at that boy like that? Your damn bess? What are you all over here for at me? Man? Whatever? Hey, guys, I want to tell you all something I'm involved in. I got some really good news. I'm announcing early access to the Steve Harvey Network. I have a new program. It's called the Steve Harvey Network. It's my motivational membership community. I got in a partnership with my buddy Mark Cuban and it's an interactive streaming uh platform called Fireside. And so, uh you're gonna you're gonna uh not have to worry about all these ais and all this on this platform. This is the real deal. Uh, It's it's all me and I'm gonna be sharing what inspires me every day. Excuse me? What what fused my purpose? And uh, starting on Mark six this is what I want all my listeners to know on March this sixth, The Steve Harvey Network is where we can connect and exchange knowledge to help us all elevate our lives. All you gotta do is go to steveharveynetwork dot com, steveharveynetwork dot com and I'll be having my very first Fireside chat on March the sixth, March to sixth. So all the fans out there that really want to get a leg up on a couple of things, go to Steve harveynetwork dot com Junior or no, I can't, I can't leave this now.
Speaker 11: Now you got a network. Now you got a network with.
Speaker 8: Mark Cuban, with Mark cut you doing something with MANK Cuban. He rich, Now you're.
Speaker 6: You.
Speaker 8: I really have Mark Cuban money. And the moment I do have Mark Cuban money, you all would know when.
Speaker 4: I have it.
Speaker 14: Will come to work one day and you just won't be here.
Speaker 8: That's the day that day I'm not calling here.
Speaker 3: Ain't gonna.
Speaker 14: Okay that, my uncle?
Speaker 11: Will we be able to talk to you at all?
Speaker 8: Oh? He's just you just gone. You can attempt.
Speaker 9: All.
Speaker 8: Y'all got my numbers. Feel free to dial it whatever you want, but it's to return.
Speaker 3: In the car.
Speaker 8: Gonna be a while. Well, I'm just asking. We're gonna take my call. I'm coming to the house and I ain't. I'm not going through that.
Speaker 11: You don't mean nothing, man.
Speaker 8: I'm not worried about them white folks you got at that game.
Speaker 11: Oh you should be worried about the white folks. You should be worried about them white folks at the gate.
Speaker 8: You need to be worried about JUNR. What what do you need sir?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm asking you, I said, so if I can't talk all the stuff we've done together.
Speaker 11: Now all of a sudden you get a lot of money. We can't talk to you now.
Speaker 9: The Neighborhood Awards saying it so all the stuff we do with you now all of a sudden, every day working with you, now you we can't talk to you now.
Speaker 11: That's how it's gonna go.
Speaker 14: That's that's pretty much it in a nutshell.
Speaker 8: So okay, okay, now, so go on and start, you know, getting used to that. Now, get yourself another mentor still called Tommy. No, I'm not all.
Speaker 9: Tommy, okay, so so so so you just so you you won't know my family or nothing, my wife everybody.
Speaker 11: You just walk up because I said, you know, Steve.
Speaker 8: Your wife can always call me if you know, like if you're in the hospital, if she needs anything.
Speaker 2: I only tell somebody she can reach out to you.
Speaker 8: Ill when you're at a christ I get it over to you in job. But don't call you. No no, no, no no no. Have her call me and tell me. But I'm gona tell you right now though he ain't gonna pick up your wife called though I promise you're not gonna take that call. That's fine because I don't have her number. Service don't come up as ain't in his phone. He's not taking that cab. I can't take that. Okay, But what about what about prayer?
Speaker 11: Will you be praying for me then?
Speaker 1: Since you ain't.
Speaker 11: Talked to me, will you always throw a prayer for us?
Speaker 1: Will you do that?
Speaker 8: You don't pray for other people?
Speaker 1: That's horrible to say, telling me.
Speaker 8: It's okay, it ain't no problem, ain't no problem. I'm gonna help him out because his name going off the next time I talk to the Lord. You please understand your name will not keep me? Tell it all.
Speaker 11: Yeah, he's not mentioned this.
Speaker 8: Yeah, No, I'm okay. I don't. I don't do that. No, no, you don't.
Speaker 11: Man, look a network that's big.
Speaker 8: Big, but hanging that Judy, Well here's the deal.
Speaker 10: Man.
Speaker 8: Without a dream of visions your parents just keep dreaming for but but activate your dreams with action. Don't just dream it. Getting to activate all you to activate a dream, All you got to do is start you got action activates the dream. You know you got it. One day, you got to quit making it a dream and make it a goal. That's all. That's all. I just keep I just keep making goals man, that's all. God been good to me, so I don't I don't like wasting blessings. Wake me up, give me a new chance. I'm gonna do something with mine. I invite everybody to do to say. God loves you. Man. Y'all have a great day to day. Talk to God. He would absolutely love to hear from you. Tell God what you're dreaming about, and then tell God to help you turn them dreams into goals and going about your business. God got great life for you.
Speaker 12: Listen for all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, voidware prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated.
Speaker 14: For complete contest rules, visit STEVEHARVEYFM dot com.
Speaker 13: You're listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show.