Speaker 1: What's up? It's lip service. I'm Angela Yee, I'm g G Maguire, I'm Laura Mora, I'm Sheme Tracy T. What's up? All right?
Speaker 2: Listen, I am so glad that Tracy T and Shem are here together. That's okay, they had just met each other. But this is definitely gonna be men versus women type of lip service. But first let's get into some background. Okay, So sheam again DJ. She he performed at Angela y D. But you know he has a couple of really really popular songs right now.
Speaker 1: That's super lit. Yeah, crazy, all right, go ahead do it because I don't want to do it. She realize.
Speaker 3: Bet ye, we'll bet.
Speaker 2: And even now we started doing music, you know, starting off as a DJ, and they're saying I can make my own songs.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm playing my own songs. I was on radio, so I'm like, might as well make my own songs and playing.
Speaker 1: Radio too, Yeah, genius idea.
Speaker 3: And you're from Barbados, Yeah, from Barbados.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right now Tracy T from Atlanta? Yeah, yeah, it was greater. Hello. They both got a sin by the way, they just different all right.
Speaker 2: But I'm from Atlanta and we know you well. The first time I heard of you was when you first had signed to MMG. But now are you so? Where are you signed out? Are you independent doing your own thing?
Speaker 5: I'm independent, but I just I'm just working out a song with a wall.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, good little thing going on.
Speaker 6: Nice, you don't feel like I'd rather stay independent after going through so much?
Speaker 1: This is the thing where the wall is not no long things like one album runoff.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's cool but independently, I'm definitely feeling it.
Speaker 1: Okay, feeling that.
Speaker 2: But we also know, of course you're in a high profile relationship with Cash Style and you have your son Cashed in that you guys have together as well. All right, So just giving a little background so everybody knows who everybody is, and you have a new project.
Speaker 5: Out right now, Elephant Business, Elephant Business too hard in the streets.
Speaker 2: I just found something out from talking to him, and I'm glad I asked him before the show. So there's a song on the album and I did not know what it was about.
Speaker 1: Okay, You're the one is the reason. Oh you're the reason.
Speaker 2: You're the reason, And I'm in sending to the sun, thinking he's talking about cash doll, but he's really, go ahead, you tell us.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about money. That's his first love, the first love.
Speaker 7: Yeah, like filling over with the money. I've seen it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, what he could do.
Speaker 7: I wanted it.
Speaker 1: I wanted that power. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I was explaining on the song. I'm explaining you know what I'm saying, my first little or you know the reason, you the reason. The money is the reason for a lot of things. So a lot of people thought I was talking about Kisha.
Speaker 2: When I was really talking about we call her cast out. He called her Keisha just you guys know, but yes, and he's like, I put you up. But then I was like, some of us don't sound right because he was saying his peoples will cross. You would cross him over it. And I was like, well, guys, do like.
Speaker 1: Cash out the reason you want to cross? But that's so good because people are going to question that.
Speaker 5: I did, Yeah, look creative and answer I want a little with money. I've heard looked like we're gonna talk about money in so many ways without saying that.
Speaker 1: Right, do you think it could be too much in love with money. Yeah, yeah, you can be. You can be. You can of course you can, you can be. What do you think showed me the money? Miss showed me the money.
Speaker 7: Exactly.
Speaker 6: You know, like they say more money, more problems, and you know we see that money they say the root of all evil. But we see that money can cause risks and relationships. We see that in business sometimes you know, it could be a problem with the money.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it can be a little bit of a double edged sports. So to say you money, let the money use you got to use the money.
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a bad like, what do you think, because we all have had bad situations when it comes to relationships and money.
Speaker 1: I would think, like we've all had fallings out with people.
Speaker 2: I think that's the number one reason you see when people like besides you know, for guys women and for women men, I think money is is right up there in the top two for sure.
Speaker 1: One question. The reason I said, you the reason money is the reason. It's the reason.
Speaker 2: I feel like when I was younger and didn't have a lot of money, life was really amazing though I'm gonna say that, like I was very happy even when I didn't have a lot of money. You know, life was simple. We was figuring it out. Me and all my friends were broke.
Speaker 3: I think when you starting to make money everyone else pressure has come on.
Speaker 1: You now.
Speaker 4: Become responsible for everybody because you're making the money. Everybody know you're making the money, or they think.
Speaker 1: You are, Like think you making some money.
Speaker 5: That's even worse, think I got all the got it.
Speaker 1: I might look like I look like I would keep myself.
Speaker 6: Out right the bill cup, everybody looking at it like tracing it.
Speaker 5: It's crazy though, like they really leaning on you like that. Get mad if you like.
Speaker 4: I don't like just crazy. So I'm saying, like, you started making money, now your money is everybody mon?
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what she When would you say, is your first like big check when it was all of a sudden like damn people really.
Speaker 3: Well wait, my first big check was when they did like a college show.
Speaker 4: So I went on like a little college tour, did like a like a good five six colleges.
Speaker 1: So the college checks was really.
Speaker 3: Like have to great and you know them college checks, yeah, le.
Speaker 4: The only thing is wait for it. Sometimes when when they send you the check and you gotta wait for it right.
Speaker 2: I hate when they do like the sixty after That's the only thing I hate about it. And when it comes to dating, do you feel like the men should always be picking up the check?
Speaker 1: If you're not?
Speaker 4: So you know, if you're not, Yeah, when I understand so many things they saying, it might be like huh a couple of times if you like. It depends on who's taking out. If I ask you to come out, then I believe I s pity. But if you asked me to come out, you believe I s pity. Bill too, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: And she's like, come on, take me to the movies. If she come on, take me to movies.
Speaker 3: I mean, it depends on the situation, relationship you have with that person.
Speaker 1: She's asked to take her to the she asking me to take it to movies.
Speaker 3: I'll probably pay.
Speaker 1: You're not paying the pen situation it's two hundred three four hundred dollars, but movies, movies. The movies is not acorns large you want.
Speaker 2: I mean, like, now, Tracy, what are your thoughts about that? Should the man always pay when you guys are going out on a date?
Speaker 1: Always hold on? Now, he said, always with a key word always great, always like you just like I ain't got no problem, but sometimes I want to feel like take care of it. But you know what I mean, having I like, what do I say? I got it? Yeah? I know what I'm saying. It's even black. I'm gonna pay for it. But right you step up? I got it? Are you still gonna let her pay? Are you gonna be like.
Speaker 5: I'm a I'm an accepted Okay, because you don't he I got it, I'm gonna just still do it just because you feel me satisfied with the fact that you say you're gonna do it.
Speaker 1: That means so now you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: We be kind of mad when we be like, no, I got it and they be like okay.
Speaker 1: I just want to feel like, did you really not even say let me go half.
Speaker 6: I have a friend that says she only pays for breakfast and birthdays, okay when it comes to you, bbs, yeah, friend Alex, she says.
Speaker 1: That I'm gonna pay.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna pay for breakfast, and I'm gonna pay when it's your birthday. But other than that, she says she ain't paying for nothing.
Speaker 2: That's tough I pay, though, I feel like with guys, I will be like, I got it in no worries, like I should be trusting sometimes people's tips, because sometimes guys, y'all don't tip, right, Yeah, And then when you're known, it's a bad reflection on you because then it looks like Angela came in here with this guy and they didn't right, And then yet, well, you know what's so funny, I was at a restaurant. When she's gonna hate me for telling this story, but I was in Atlanta. I was at what's that restaurant that's right outside.
Speaker 1: Of a Lenox mall?
Speaker 2: But it's like on the sheets a Cigar Part two? Like right, no, it's like except Dantanna's.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was there, and I was at the bar and the guy who was our bartender, I was talking to Jennifer Williams and she was like, oh, yeah, I don't mess with him. He said, you know, he went on social media and said I left a bad tip or something, and she said, I didn't even pay the bill. But he went on and and I actually FaceTime and made him like they ended up speaking and making it. Come on, that's not cool, but it is true. All right, let me ask you this Tips shame, shame again.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, let's say the bill is two hundred and sixty dollars. What tip are you leaving?
Speaker 3: Judge sixty before you do the tip one?
Speaker 1: See? No, how much how much you want? You behind good? Fifty? Yeah, I think like fifty dollars more because you can push it to fifty, push it to fifty.
Speaker 5: But anyone when I'm fifty, all right, even to get your hand for what I just paid for the meal you brought.
Speaker 1: The meal a lot.
Speaker 8: But that's not if the service was great and they was on point. They was on like, their hospitality was everything. They met all your needs and you know, before you could even think of something that you wanted, they offered it.
Speaker 4: You can get a little sixty generous, I ain't getting ceased.
Speaker 1: How much how much you get Max outed a too seasons? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Fifty yeah, fifty max back out, that's it. If he was great, I could do sixty.
Speaker 1: Oh my goodness. For some reason, women just like the tip a lot. My mom makes you do that a lot. I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Even when I would order some who will come love tip them? Why y'all like to so much?
Speaker 1: I don't you think women tip better?
Speaker 6: I think I do think women I don't think women tip better idea?
Speaker 1: Why we do I think we care? When I used to serve, I think, well, yeah, for one, I feel like we might just are a little more compassionate.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and we understand that this person is working and they might have had a bad day.
Speaker 1: We don't want to make it worse. It makes it work money.
Speaker 6: You know in the industry that we also know from being in a tip and this is how this is how we're surviving. Like you know, as a bartender, as a waitress and server, whatever, you know that you depend on tips. So when you come from that industry, then you feel like, let me take.
Speaker 2: Care of my power because regular because yeah, the tips that figured.
Speaker 1: Into hourly figured into the hourly.
Speaker 2: One time I was at work and this guy took me to lunch, just you know, at work. And the next time I went to that restaurant, the waitress was like, was there a problem with the service?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And I was like why and she was like, well, you guys didn't leave it tilly, you got and I was like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. You get wrapped up and it's a place I go, like, it was right by my job, so I would go there all the time.
Speaker 1: What about so what about the restaurants to have the tip in the bill?
Speaker 2: You still give Yeah, if they have the tip and it says gratuity is included, you give them tip on top of it. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: You don't know's what you do.
Speaker 8: You have to pay attention to the percentage that's included, because twenty percent. It's what you should be tipping anyone. And the easiest way to do it when it's three digits, you.
Speaker 1: Just double the top two. Yeah, the first two.
Speaker 8: Now I used to do bottle hole, so it was a lot of digits, and yeah, sir, you're off by one hundred dollars, but all the time, and when you came with your twenty friends, you're twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Anyways, you just do that easily. But it's twenty percent is the standard that you should Yeah, that's a nice but if that service was great, tell me you've never been somewhere where the service was so like, damn, I want to get it.
Speaker 1: You're like a bad person like that. The first two digits w story digit do yes? Since you said a bottle, do you all buy bottles in the club?
Speaker 3: If you're a lot too. If you're a lord king is in this Wrael. If you're not to it depends.
Speaker 4: It really depends on how much I really wandering, because some clubs really be overdoing it. Afri Club, it's a mind if it If it bad for eighty laughs and liquor store on the corner, well you're going that spec for you for the doors they impressible something and then.
Speaker 1: You got to then you're gonna person the woman bringing it to you, because what about you?
Speaker 2: I get cut, we see the jewels, I know you'd be out in the club buy a battles.
Speaker 1: Listen, I don't. I don't like to get beat.
Speaker 5: Okay, you know what I'm saying. I feel like gonna give you a fifth thing. If I'm coming and I give me the bottles for free.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I understand that if I'm coming to the club. But if it depends on if I'm going out myself.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the situation, I'm not going to buy a bottle with just me and one person like who we like.
Speaker 1: If it's a gang and it's everybody, about ten of them, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, and you'll pay for all of them.
Speaker 4: We gotta put up, not just me. Yeah, we already. If you want to drink, you gotta put up too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, you're gonna be the one with the bottle, smile of cheese and posting.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Inviting the girls over.
Speaker 8: I used to get tops so good, like working as a bottle holes and I used to work at the DNA.
Speaker 1: All of them used to come and they used to be like, no, we want her.
Speaker 8: Because I didn't play that, like I didn't allow their friends to order bottles. They'll come to me, Yeah, get another bottle. I used to go to fab like, yo, this person went a bottle. It's like, nah, shorty nah.
Speaker 1: Used to be a thousand things.
Speaker 8: But I took care of them because I already understood, like there's a lot of friends that come and just spend up your all your money by just bottle.
Speaker 1: I'm ordering bottles and you don't even know.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's say you have a section you have bottles, and then a couple of the girls want to come in this section.
Speaker 1: And have drinks.
Speaker 3: I'm going to buy a bottle, okay, all right, Yeah you got to keep it. Yeah, I gotta buy a bottle. It's only right it's only right.
Speaker 8: But in some places, especially clubs, you come out better buying a bottle because the drinks are like thirty dollars drinks, drink, You're better off buying that five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: You better stay at home because either way, you god damn right.
Speaker 8: Before you get there, your drinks is twenty eight dollars and you started as much.
Speaker 1: Look for a shot for one out shot. It's crazy, all right.
Speaker 2: Now, let's see how everybody feels about this. Let's just say you are dating somebody seriously and they want to turn on your location so they can see where you are and vice versa.
Speaker 1: Are you with it or not?
Speaker 5: I'm cool with it, okay, because I ain't. I ain't sneaking and creeping, So it's all good, No one, you know what I'm saying. It's all good. And if you're just sneaking and creeping, you know you got some the high issue? Yeah, what you got like if you got on the high, you.
Speaker 1: Don't, right. So Tracy says, yes, at TRIPA, I need to be having yours.
Speaker 6: And this is every every relationship, not just somebody to your dat. Ye in a relations relationship, what do you think?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, problems sharing locations team. You look uncomfortable. I don't mind, but you look uncomfortable looking at you for in every second exactly. Way, that's when I have a problem with it.
Speaker 4: You can have it every move, but once you watch my everyone.
Speaker 2: What about you, Laura, I don't mind sharing, Okay, okay, so everybody.
Speaker 3: Women, never mind? It's only us that money, you know.
Speaker 1: Don't mind.
Speaker 4: Well, let me ask you this, y'all, don't mind. I never heard a woman had a problem at a second phone.
Speaker 1: Exactly. That's the question. Why women be having two phones.
Speaker 8: In case for the money, no one for work and just one for.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know, for family. I don't know. I got a family phone, and yeah I only have one. But I'm just saying I have two phones.
Speaker 2: My thought was that I was going to use one for business and one for person, and I really don't, I like, never use the other phone at all.
Speaker 1: I don't even I don't even know where that was the goal. That was the goal for me. It's so hard to keep up with. I'm done the one.
Speaker 6: There was a time when I did have two phones, and then they both was dry. So I'm like, well both drive pay phones and it ain't nobody calling one of them.
Speaker 2: I feel like one caused me anyway, Like people text me, but no one calls me because you're always busy.
Speaker 1: Nobody was a boy. You don't even answer the phone. Watch somebody call answer it?
Speaker 2: I mean you can still call me, like no one callsed me just to talk anymore.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna start calling you. This thank you I know is calling me. I feel like I'm happy. I'm half what's now? Are you okay with your significant other? Answer in your phone? Now? That's so fat.
Speaker 2: So you'll share your location, but she can't answer the phone.
Speaker 1: Location.
Speaker 3: But the be touching each other, phones are getting to each other phones.
Speaker 1: They don't do that. Okay, you got your phone upside down right now? Tos a hobby. What about you, Tracy? I just don't even care, man, what you're saying. I just don't. I just don't like answer the phone. Hey, they get their phone for who's calling us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, ain't nobody really, I ain't ain't on no bullshit, So.
Speaker 1: Like it's all good.
Speaker 5: But you know what I'm saying, privacy that that it's a line on privacy that you're supposed to give your significant other. You know what I'm saying, let.
Speaker 4: Them have whatever they're doing, but not every time you don't want somebody see a phone, you gotta be doing something sneaky with somebody else. It's just like you just don't let me tell y'all.
Speaker 6: What it be for me and for most women is that when it comes to it's not even that we creeping or that we hide in something. It's the personal stuff that we talk about to our friends and like in the group chat and stuff like that. That's what that's what we were trying to but that's what we because it be like personal stuff like one of my friends might be telling that, you know, one of my friends might be in a chat talking about something like help wise, doing something family wise, and it's like, not, really, we don't want our friends be doing because because then you're gonna think we host too, because our friends is on the ship. It be stuff like that that we just be like each other, but you don't need to know. I do feel like when your friends.
Speaker 2: Do certain things, you do not need to let your man know that because then looking at her sideways and then when you wear her up, he gonna be like, for sure, for sure, we'll get to the point where he don't like her at all, and now he don't want you around, or she don't want.
Speaker 1: Her, and now that's toxic. Yeah, and it's an issue because she don't want to leave her friend now is arguing about your friend was here.
Speaker 6: You know, she don't let these guys want to train on her and girl, Yeah, I don't want you hanging with her now.
Speaker 2: Every time I'm like, yeah, we're going to cheesecake factory, You're like, or.
Speaker 8: I might I might have been pissed at you and telling my girl, calling you all type of donkeys and asshole and.
Speaker 1: All of this.
Speaker 2: You gots talking the mic, guys, drink talking in the mic. We'll wait, We'll wait till you get your drink a minute to go ahead, and.
Speaker 1: I would have done.
Speaker 8: I'm doing, by the way, the girl I was supposed to be for you guys, I want my percent.
Speaker 1: She's doing a great job. See hotil, Yeah, hotel. We've been waiting.
Speaker 8: Wait, so do you say, do you guys get things the same way that we do, Like, you don't tell your girl, but you're friends do because you don't want her to judge you when you're Yeah.
Speaker 3: Because our friends be telling us some stuff too, like we don't we don't want.
Speaker 1: You to judge us. It's a cold you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You gotta stick to now it's a bro like in the group tech, like you can't go through my group chat now. Okay, we talked ship, we do all. We talked about all kind of pictures.
Speaker 4: Because I feel like if you give me your phone, the first thing I'm going to is your group chat or or your photo album for the album, because I know that's where that's where gonna be at. Yeah, so you've gone once only went through the phone because my FO.
Speaker 6: Was going through it was more hurt you.
Speaker 1: I was more hurt. This is a high school he was in high school. This was in high school.
Speaker 4: I realized that I was like the side. I went in her photo album on straight to her photo album. Come, she was checking my phone like let me check out for I went to the album and like she was like naked, like tooking a photo with a guy and in both of them like in the bathroom together, he's behind and I'm like I've seen that. I was just like oh, it took me to realize my whole high school years, I was her side and she always hired like the outside the school dudes.
Speaker 3: I was like the school guy.
Speaker 1: I was, We're so in love and blind.
Speaker 7: I didn't see it.
Speaker 1: Did you forgive? Never forgive? Okay, my man, it wasn't hard. He was like, I'm up, I'm gonna blow up after this. It was for a little bit.
Speaker 4: But like sometimes when I see certain things women do, it's like a trigger, like no, I've seen that before.
Speaker 1: So then I start to react, and.
Speaker 4: Then we might think I'm crazy because you know, I'm just trying to prevent what I seen before.
Speaker 1: You got your guards up?
Speaker 2: See what and well you said, did your lady taught you how to love? And sometimes it does take the right person to help you because you know your walls up. Usually there is a good reason for it, and so nobody should be able to just break through that.
Speaker 5: Because I know, like you say, like I don't talk to females who had niggas me too, And I'm just you know what I'm saying, my girl, I don't be I don't girl the females that have that's married, How could I trust mine?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, It's like married women, what kind of women like?
Speaker 4: It's women with boyfriends all kind of things, like it's like once a girl like you and you for me, it's go for it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: You ever had one of the guys confront you, like hit you up like it was just one time. It was one time.
Speaker 4: One time this girl hit me on Snapchat and like a boyfriend see it and like, so there's a number on my Instagram, but it's my managing number. So he called my man cursing one time and he was like, it's not she. You know, my man has called me and told me about it, but you just called like personality you.
Speaker 1: Think I have my number of pick up chase it.
Speaker 2: So let's get back to this, like learning how to love. So now I know the beginning of a relationship. Sometimes y'all both have other things going on.
Speaker 6: It could be a little rocky to get out of, like previous situations.
Speaker 1: How was that for you? How is it to get out of previously? You know?
Speaker 6: Because sometimes when you locking in with somebody, you have like other things that you gotta.
Speaker 1: Gon linger a little bit.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It gonna linger because you don't nobody completely just well female know how to completely.
Speaker 1: Just do that yes, we do. You know what I'm saying, But a nigga still like, you know what I'm saying, But what is that to figure it out? That's how long you're working towards it.
Speaker 7: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Don't be cold cut off, but it'd be like a word towards something.
Speaker 1: Y'all don't see.
Speaker 2: I don't know why guys don't just be honest. You know, we was cool, he was kicking it, but I did find somebody.
Speaker 6: Y'all don't never want to just say that we're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: But then y'all always say that.
Speaker 4: But y'all don't know how females are like females are, right. I feel like females always want your truth from guys. But then you guys don't react. You read that we be mad at Yeah, you'll be mad at the truth.
Speaker 1: So it's like truth.
Speaker 5: Oh, I gotta say something, and they don't even tell the truth. They want the truth so much, but they don't even tell the truth.
Speaker 1: Come on so quiet because I tell.
Speaker 8: What I want you to know. It's not a lie. I'm just letting you know what I want you to everything.
Speaker 5: So if somebody asked you a question and you don't tell them what the answer, or you tell them answer you wanted to hear.
Speaker 8: Well, that was just told at the other day. It's like, don't ever lie. I didn't lie to you.
Speaker 1: I just didn't tell you. That's a minute. What is that lying? That's liing you parts? Yeah, like that's not lying though, I'm just didn't It's.
Speaker 6: I feel like it's better to be truthful and allow said person to deal with whatever situation it is the way that they would like to deal with it or decide if they even want to deal with it, and and not to I know this is like a little guys guys versus God's things. But I just feel like men are really the ones who always tell a woman what they think they want that woman wants to hear, instead of telling the truth. And then when it shit hits the fan and it's just like, well, you should have told me the truth, and now y'all looking crazy.
Speaker 5: It's a certain way you do it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, But then what we tell the truth, it's like, want to look at us like this kind of Well.
Speaker 8: When you tell the truth after you lie ten times, it's a different story.
Speaker 4: When you tell that you I did like you but then I just found somebody I like even better.
Speaker 1: I wasn't lying, I just like even better. So that's when that's when you are honest.
Speaker 6: That's when you are you know, what we had was you know, good or whatever, but you know, I chose to move in a different direction or however you want to say it, and.
Speaker 1: Just and then you'll be back. Let it be known. Guys always spend.
Speaker 4: But then it's like I feel like I feel like the gay moth is like, let me just keep pull lingering just in case this feels.
Speaker 1: You're talking to the mac siine, you know, DJ just jump right by and continue war left off.
Speaker 4: You know, I leave her lingering there and just say hi once in a while, good morning, just to keep it.
Speaker 2: Have you ever step up the girl that you would be ashamed of if people saw her?
Speaker 1: Like you don't have that. You don't have.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: You don't have that. You know everybody everybody had some days you know, took over.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: Would have you all ever lied, like guys, somebody be embarrassed. She lies lies. I don't know who that would't be lying? So how does that?
Speaker 2: Because I feel like when we say women too, we've all been with a guy that we would be like, I don't want nobody to know because it's embarrassing. Yeah, yeah, you said that fast like you had somebody in mind.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But I think with women it's awful, like you try to get back out of guy kind of things. So you just go through whatever you get over a guy.
Speaker 1: Know what the fun was?
Speaker 7: I thinking, what's that?
Speaker 1: A stupid?
Speaker 10: Love?
Speaker 1: Is blind? Should be?
Speaker 6: I feel like I didn't got being boozed with to coochie before, and I'm mad. I want to take it back and I can't take it backbody.
Speaker 1: Count he was five minutes anyway, that didn't count.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So then that was the ones we just forget about. Yeah, be like, oh I did that, yeah.
Speaker 1: In the in the in the back of the memory banking, you know.
Speaker 6: We move on to is there somebody that you accept that you've never told anybody about?
Speaker 4: There's a few, there's a food like, there's some things you just got to take to the grave. Sometimes some things is just better left and said. You know what I mean, Because once you tell one person, even though they might say it never might go nowhere. And I'm still going to regard as this right here.
Speaker 1: Oh the liquor. Yeah, it's the truth. Serum.
Speaker 5: You won't remember sometimes, like why if you drink a lot of that stuff, just up s he erace itself out.
Speaker 2: Remember you know what, though, I will say that I'm fortunate whenever I'm out in public if I drink or get drunk, my friends are around and they don't be heaving that.
Speaker 1: My friends will be like, come on, no, do you know him? Like?
Speaker 2: They will do that. They will ship out of somebody. I'm not even playing. We all do that for each other.
Speaker 1: We do.
Speaker 2: Like if you see somebody getting too drunk, you're all right. I gotta slow down because we can't all be drunk, you know. And I think women are good for that. Guys though, y'all be like see you tomorrow.
Speaker 1: You're good bro, all right, Yo? What did you do last night? Damn? I don't even remember.
Speaker 5: Let me look at what I was. Let me see what I recorded myself.
Speaker 1: What's the worst way you got caught cheating?
Speaker 4: I don't think I ever got caught cheating. Wow, I've never got caught cheating. I've never got caught cheating. I've never been in a situation like that, being caught cheating. I mean I've I've had been a situation. Whereds assumed I was cheating, like I've been in this situation when I had a girlfriend, and like I had a best friend and I really wasn't fucking the best friend, but my girlfriend thought I was. They always do, they thought I was. And then like after me and I broke up, it's just so crazy. You did her after like once after we became girlfriend and boyfriends, she was like, yo, you.
Speaker 1: Was emotionally cheating, that's the problem. Wasn't I wasn't.
Speaker 4: He was literally friends her friends like forced it, Like you don't see how much she like you. She's doing all this for you. I'm like, I'm gonna give it a chance. I gave it a chance, and then I end up like for real, it was like now looking at me, it's like, damn, there was something it was. Probably was fucking with her, yeah.
Speaker 1: But maybe on your end, but maybe on your best friend. And that's what men don't understand.
Speaker 8: And I had to explain that to somebody and a friend of mine, it's like I understand, you guys are friends. You had this friend, but once there's a woman in that life, that friendship not saying nothing has to but there's certain respect and certain boundaries. As a woman, you always want to make the other women feel comfortable at the end of the day, because you're a woman, you understand what I'm saying, and some women and I don't expect a man to understand, but I expect the woman to understand that because ain't no way that you're going to be dating my best friend and you're gonna be okay with me hugging my best friend a certain way, being too friendly, Like, yeah, you guys have your friendship that you have, but when I'm around, there's certain boundaries that cannot be crossed. It's not even when I'm around at all time at all, but even if it's platonic, like it's uncomfortable, even if I'm not, I don't think it's just like, why are you so comfortable doing that vibe?
Speaker 4: But it's like the whole time, my girlfriend, you have feelings to me the whole time, I'm breaking your heart venting to you the whole time.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even know that the best friend had the best.
Speaker 6: So you don't the best friendly liked you, and your friend feels like y'all will always have something going on.
Speaker 1: Never did, and that's crazy. She probably did like you the whole time. That's just what I'm telling you. Listen with women, like how did that relationship end with the best friend?
Speaker 4: So we went out for like a couple of months and like the same way I got her to saying with allost be another dude.
Speaker 1: You're so honest, Chersey.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts and having women friends now because you're in a relationship.
Speaker 5: I got a few women friends.
Speaker 1: What are the boundaries that you set.
Speaker 7: Far as boundaries?
Speaker 1: Like they know what they're doing.
Speaker 8: Is what I'm saying, Like they know when to call or how to call or you know what I'm saying of respect, if you respect of what I got going on friendship, I don't care how long that friends.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: And then again this is like I'm like nineteen eighteen, So we ain't thinking that for that.
Speaker 1: I ain't thinking of that deep into it. But yeah, you know you're not thinking that deep that deep? All right?
Speaker 2: So now does your significant other does she have to meet all your female friends and know who they are?
Speaker 1: Of course that's going to come to she's our friend, we're all friends.
Speaker 2: I knew somebody he had a whole fake male friend that was never really existed.
Speaker 1: It was a girl the whole time.
Speaker 2: Well, no, he would always say he was going out with this person, but the guy didn't even exist, so every time so she couldn't like check up on what he was doing. So he'll be like, oh, I'm with Raoul or whatever, and there was never no where was.
Speaker 1: That sounds like the TikTok that I'm married.
Speaker 8: Lady said he was always talking to his cousins and.
Speaker 1: There was he was talking about anybody crazy.
Speaker 2: People are crazy when it comes to that, because the truth is, sometimes if you're honest with women will be okay.
Speaker 1: But I think the reason that what.
Speaker 3: Women do overs say that, but y'all never okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, never, they always say that they're never okay okay.
Speaker 2: What comes with it, though, is this if you tell me something like, look, I'm not trying to be in a relationship, but I am gonna You don't want me to do that too. That's that's what I want to tell you, because y'all ask condition, but y'all can't take it.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: How you saying about a guy coming truthfully and saying, okay, I just want to fuck you I don't want nothing else.
Speaker 1: If I want to fuck you too then and I'm in that space.
Speaker 2: I actually was say that guy once and he was like, look, I don't want to be in a relationship. I don't want to do anything serious, and I was, okay. We dated for what I was dating other people. He was devastated when he found out that. He's like, are you dating anyone else?
Speaker 1: I said, yeah, you said you didn't want to say they want to be a nice dating.
Speaker 5: Like to they'll go be cool, they'll be cool with just the whatever whatever, and me telling me no, feelings don't the female feelings don't grow to like because there'll be no that's my nigga, Well you not me.
Speaker 8: If it's already set like that, like if we already have no if we already have that understanding. And then my feelings started getting involved and now I'm starting to feel some type of way. Then I'm just gonna distance myself and walk away because you already let me know. But you're not gonna treat me like I'm your girl. And we both we both what is treating you like? Like? Like are we just treating me like I'm your girl? A ka, We didn't took that kind of exactly. We didn't took the kind of monk.
Speaker 1: Can we make it love? We sleeping together, we every it's like we.
Speaker 4: Together, We we're.
Speaker 1: Doing all the things that relationship does, so make it that.
Speaker 2: But we just But if it's like I don't want to be in a relationship, I'm seeing it still is what it is.
Speaker 1: If you tell me that, I'm gonna know that.
Speaker 6: Like if you tell me that and I and you say it, I don't care how you act.
Speaker 1: You tell me that, So I'm never gonna cheat you.
Speaker 4: Like my man sometimes telling you that might potentially lose you. So I'm not going to tell you that.
Speaker 6: Exactly probaly, but you're gonna act it out. Yeah, you just have to be completely listening.
Speaker 1: Communication is the key to us. If I want you that bad, that bad? That what what if? What if I just want to like have sex with you that bad? That? I just like that? You lie? Now you need to control your going. This is a lie that you're talking about, but not tell the truth. Yeah, that's a lie. Did I say anything? Is not say anything?
Speaker 4: Not say anything because some guys will say anything just to get in pants. But I just mean, like you know, like give.
Speaker 1: Us an example of what you would say. What I would say, Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean I'm mostly truthful, so I mean I'll tell you like I just want to fuck you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So your success rate then with that, that was my I.
Speaker 4: Mean, you know, like what do you like? What are popular? You have a high success rate? I mean rather than like a dude that's not popular, like probably stage, like yeah, you got stage, you just see you perform all these people anybody up for grabs at that point, you know, it's like, you know, they just seen you to perform.
Speaker 2: Anybody in either you can watch somebody that you just got off stage you have to performing and has sex with right away. Could you see that being like a long term Has that ever happened?
Speaker 4: My one of my axes? Actually I had text one the first nine and we end up being in a relationship. But it just really depends on the female. To be honest, I don't I don't really looking at the like sex on the first night thing.
Speaker 1: I don't really like.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, hold back, yeah, what if it was like okay, let's just say you got off stage and had a threesome.
Speaker 1: Could you see yourself. Nah, you too open, too.
Speaker 4: Open first meeting you to open three something is crazy. You got to be really open for three something.
Speaker 1: Look like that.
Speaker 6: I've never had a threesome on the first like date or like link up, So no, But if I am gonna have a threesome, if I was to have a three someome in that type of now I haven't, but I would feel like it would be my homegirl, like we both want you like, what's up? You know what I'm saying. And then in that case my homegirl that had you. I don't want you to either, So I ain't looking at you like that anyway.
Speaker 3: All right, that'sl like it'd be harder for females to do that with friends.
Speaker 4: I feel like every time it's been ans and female's got to be a stranger. Well it's usually, but like you picked the girl, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to know her, but you ain't pick yeah the woman. You don't know her. You ain't gonna know her name, you don't know where she's from. And I'm a thrown now, so you can't. Ain't doubles.
Speaker 6: I want you to be doing it in a whole different country.
Speaker 8: She don't even got she can't even she can't even get over here, period, because if you do it again, I'm a killer.
Speaker 2: Chasey, What were you like before you were in a relationship when it came to women.
Speaker 1: Wild boy?
Speaker 5: I ain't e gonna lie. Wild boy came a long way man, no boys.
Speaker 6: Shit, and you have I like, yeah, you had kids already, yeah, okay, so all together now you have four five, five?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? So yes, you were a wild boy.
Speaker 7: He was outside for a long time.
Speaker 6: All right, So tell us what what do you mean when you say you was a wild boy? You was gonna give us some context.
Speaker 5: I just didn't have no funcks to give. I ain't give a fuck about none of it. You know, I ain't even think about this ship, you know what I'm saying, Just doing what I want to do at any given point. I don't give a fuck about no feelings from doing what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: Why you think you were like that?
Speaker 3: Because it's just why not?
Speaker 1: It's just being free of living. No, but sometimes there's a reason it might could be. It might if you ain't had no daddy in the household.
Speaker 8: You know what I'm saying, that feel me and me just.
Speaker 5: Being me is just wandering off as a young nigga because I had my first son. Young friends, you can be influenced, you know what I'm.
Speaker 6: Saying, not all that kind of thing because your first son is like, how well now.
Speaker 1: He can drive. Let's say he got he got his own spot.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, he got his own ship. But yeah, I was just you know, I ain't give no funck. You know what I say.
Speaker 1: I ain't.
Speaker 5: I ain't realized the importance of of a female that that like i't.
Speaker 1: I didn't recognize the importance of a real relationship.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying that I ain't value it, But now I can value that ship because you know I'm saying, it probably took the right person for me to get with the right person.
Speaker 1: For me to be the right person, it.
Speaker 2: Was probably challenging to like a challenge for you because you know, to be with somebody with a strong personality who's in the business that you're in this.
Speaker 5: See, I'm a wire. But you just can't play if you If I'm with you and you're gonna let me stomp almost stumped, okay, but if you stump with me, then I.
Speaker 1: Like I don't want to go through all that. Even so, if I'm.
Speaker 5: Gonna stumping you stomped back the far back and live, be like, okay, cool, I like that. But if you're gonna let me just stump all over you and that's all idea, I stopped all my life.
Speaker 1: Okay, it must be nice. I'm single. There a Scorbia must be nice. You're a scorpio er. What do you PCEs aquarium?
Speaker 7: Yeah, twentieth was the sixth You're related.
Speaker 1: Best signed by the way, everybody, so everybody think their sign is the best. Everyone thinks that. I mean, really it's Capricorn. No, I don't. I don't really hear nothing about that. January third, okay, my son, January six See, we love Capricorn's hard working, practical lord. You know what I'm saying. What's the word sign? You nedated? Scorpio?
Speaker 4: I hete geminis oh gg sorry tough bipolar, bipolar, bipolar.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie one of my truth. I'm a geminized are known for bipolar. Fuck. I'm like, girl, I'm your friend, Why do you actually like that with me? I thought, like I never used to really believe in the sign that me bipolar. I don't. I'm a little crazy, though, I definitely sign. I did a guy who was a Gemini and he was a night and day.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he would be amazingly like great to me, and then there would be times that he would just be like a different person.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, what the fuck happened? That's that's geminized.
Speaker 6: In the defense of my my sign, we match energy. We are mirror images of what you get to get. So normally when you get that side of us, it's because you provoked it by giving it to us, and we.
Speaker 1: Know it's usually very pleasant.
Speaker 6: Now I'm not talking about you, Okay, you are person, but I'm just saying in general, when people will say like, oh they were crazy or they did this, or they did that's usually like we usually started we like a star Patch kid, but like, you know, sweet first, like we're usually sweet.
Speaker 1: And then when you do something and we do something back. Now, were the crazy ones? Now, I'm not gonna lie. They one aquarious for a while.
Speaker 2: For like how long were me together? Like maybe like five years. He cheated so crazily. I mean it was disrespectful and he was like a sloppy cheater, like he butted out me while he was with somebody one time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and as hell though, that's just him, that's just him.
Speaker 2: And then he didn't log off of my of his email on my laptop, I got to see you everything.
Speaker 1: Oh no, he just I don't know. He just cared very careless.
Speaker 3: I feel like we're the most nonchalant signed.
Speaker 1: My son William is man nonchalant.
Speaker 4: I feel like, of course we have a nonchalant thing about it. Every of course I met, even myself. We're very nonchalant.
Speaker 1: And it's hard to know where your feelings are. Definitely because hearing, like, because you ain't speaking to me.
Speaker 8: And then when he talks to me about his relationship and ship, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: When he talked to me about his relationship, I'm like, but you was just how you mad at that? Did you tell her that? Yep, that's man, But how could she do this? I'm confused.
Speaker 2: Now, that's funny because I was gonna so when I was working on writing a book, part of what I was doing was interviewing people who were in my life, and I interviewed him about why he used to teat on me all the time, like way later. So it was interesting what he had to say about it because it was things he never told me, but talking to him about why he did the things that he did and different things that happened. It was pretty interesting because I'm like, well, why didn't you just say that? He was like I just figured one day, you know, things would get better.
Speaker 4: I think, why you just saying that? It's not as black and white as I think it really is. It's not a thing.
Speaker 2: I think you're making it more complicated that it has to be. Just saying something is like the easiest thing you could do.
Speaker 4: Well, I think maybe we just in two different generations. Generation None of that flies, no flies with another day flies.
Speaker 1: You should try it.
Speaker 2: I would love for you to do something where you just tell people how you really feel for a day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just me and completely transparent.
Speaker 6: Honest, I'm gonna do just say it, just say it.
Speaker 4: I'm definitely just say it that just because I told me, just say it, just say it. I don't know that's stop, you know, no boyshit, just said.
Speaker 2: What is what do you think if you had to ask, like any of your exes, but they would say about you, what are some things that they would say about you?
Speaker 1: I ain't ship. Wow, that's I mean I spoken to my ex.
Speaker 4: I've spoken to my ex like like like a month or two ago, Like I've spoken that's the same thing she's saying from like twenty sixteen iron Ship.
Speaker 1: But I've done change.
Speaker 4: But it's like once they got that, that's what you remember.
Speaker 1: What's your most recent relationship?
Speaker 4: My most recent relationship was very toxic, so I don't talk about it a lot. That was the first actual one that was very toxic. And that was the first relationship I will see as a man. I didn't do nothing wrong, I didn't cheat. I was actually very good to the woman. And all my karma came back to me. I'll say, all my karma from when I was young, cheating on women and going around.
Speaker 1: I feel like it came back to me. And how long has it been since this relationship was over? So how long have you been singing this was? I've been singing for two years now. And what do you mean by tactic? What did she do?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 1: I seen it like she did the most. I see the most.
Speaker 4: I've seen a bunch of red flags and I ignored them all because I had a question.
Speaker 1: She was very pretty but.
Speaker 4: Like and she was also my sign, which was another red Flag. She was also a choreos You're really into that. I wasn't really, you know, until I started looking up stuff and like, yo, I really do act like that.
Speaker 3: And then like I'm like, yo, you know what does she do?
Speaker 1: I could give you.
Speaker 4: She did a lot of things like I could go on for days, but one thing she did one time I had a show in Miami and I used to complain because she didn't support me as an artist. And I feel like that's very important when your woman, you you did an artist, you know. So she would do things like she would say like she wasn't very fond of Soca music what I make. So she will say like one time she told me, like I don't listen to that Sosaka ship where you tell your boyfriend that. She said that to me one time, and then you will walk around the house like, oh my god, I love popcorn.
Speaker 1: So how that supposed to make me feel? You know what I mean? As an artist? You know what I mean? So she from We were together for about I year. She's from She's from San Vincent. She's born in San Vincent. That's crazy.
Speaker 4: But she left when she was like tan and grew up in the South, so she's fully American now, so like she listened to hip hop all that stuff, you know. So she told me that and then like I used to used to argue about how she don't support me. So one day she was like, Yo, I'm gonna come to your show Miami. I'm like all right, But then I thought about it. Me and all the all the guy artists are gonna be out together, so I'm like, never mind. Anyway, I made my manager send me like a message saying, like you can't bring your girlfriend.
Speaker 3: This is strictly business, no girlfriends, no extra stuff.
Speaker 4: So he sent me He sent me to a little paragraph. I sent it to her. She didn't believe it at first. She ended up saying okay, whatever. She got mad and then like the day before she sent me a ticket, like showed me that she booked a ticket for her at her friend.
Speaker 1: She book a for her friends to come herd drop.
Speaker 7: She's out.
Speaker 4: He's out there now be in a hotel. She came to the hotel. So me and a guys like politic about what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: You know, She's trying to.
Speaker 4: Like put herself like we do we are, and I'm like ignoring it kind of like I'm pushing it off, you know. She go and do her thing, and then like there was this promoter that was trying to book me, but she couldn't afford the price at the time. So he ended up throwing a pool party in Miami at that time. So he said, Yo, my pool party just went crazy so I could pay to do one song. Pull up and just do one song for me. So I'm like, all right, But I told my girl I'm not going to that party. But then when I seen him in the day, I ended up saying, I'm going to the party because he's gonna give me.
Speaker 1: So I didn't tell her that I changed my mind. So she was there.
Speaker 4: I go to the party now right, I'm there. He came and gave us the bottles. I'm taking shots. He came to me like five minutes to perform his time. When he said that, I get a call, I answered, hello, can you come get me? As got in a car crash, so I left my book and my boyad everything love when I told you not to come to miaim in the first place, so I had to go drive fifty minutes for you, right, and you cause a five car accident you called a five car accident. I don't fucking know. You fucking a guy that like you seeing me at the party, sent a picture of me to you. Was like, look atr boyfriend tried to speed and try to pop up on me in the.
Speaker 1: Party and got into accident. Got into an accident. Now I have to leave my money.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: I would have got to come to your rescue.
Speaker 7: I'm telling you.
Speaker 8: Morning, I'm I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I probably would have did the performance first it was right, and then.
Speaker 1: That is off.
Speaker 4: I'm still making there before the coph my god, and then she cuires her friend's car.
Speaker 1: It was even hers. She was crazy, and really it was all your fault for lying. No, definitely trying to suppause pop up on me. But imagine if you would have just told her right, but like why would you even try to speed?
Speaker 7: And he didn't want to go through all there telling her?
Speaker 1: But I told you not to come in the first place. Now you're trying to like push yourself in my plays. Like it's me and a bunch of artists. What do you want to do with us? What do you want to do with us?
Speaker 6: You know when you think about like the whole music you know, first of all, I love Soka music.
Speaker 1: I don't trust people who don't like Soaca music.
Speaker 2: But that is a hard environment to have a man, because you're going to be dancing with girls.
Speaker 1: It is. That's why that was.
Speaker 4: She was my phone on a lot, even before we got seriously to check my phone, because like, Soca is.
Speaker 1: That kind of environment where like women is winding you.
Speaker 7: And yeah, everybody so free.
Speaker 1: So it's like women is half naked dancing music. Yeah.
Speaker 3: So it's like.
Speaker 8: If you if she was into Soca and you should be at a party doing that, I wouldn't be married.
Speaker 1: It's the tradition that I'll be cool with that.
Speaker 4: I don't mind my girl dancing with people the parties because getting that, you know, but with girls and to be mad when I dance with girls on stage and stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's like you don't want me to entertain.
Speaker 8: I mean, but as an artist, you can't get mad. That's like Alicia Keys and Usher. Everybody was mad but Swiss beats.
Speaker 2: Now, let's let's go down for a second. Usher did the serenade cash all He ain't but he did.
Speaker 1: He didn't do all that, but he did sing to her right, Oh, He's song to all that. She definitely curved it.
Speaker 2: She curved it, so you would have been You would have been mad if she would have did it.
Speaker 5: First of all, it's about respect. If I'm out, would have been a female, sorry y'all.
Speaker 1: And all that going on. She gonna got damn flipped the script. So you know what I'm saying. I allowed that. Respect must be there too.
Speaker 5: So if you ain't respecting me out in public, run everybody you get let me you whoa man?
Speaker 7: Right with what we got going on?
Speaker 1: If that's what's going.
Speaker 7: On, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: She was like, yeah, she breaks, but they were performing at least don't but it's different. She was different.
Speaker 4: Perform they're supposed to sell out though I wouldn't be mad they sold That were the job.
Speaker 1: It was rehearsals. But Brian, you knew what was gonna happen. That's what happened in the video.
Speaker 8: They didn't what was supposed to happen. Get everybody reaction, to get more views, get more clicked.
Speaker 1: Let me okay, so but let me ask you that.
Speaker 2: Let's just say Cashdown does a song with a guy that's you know, like a sexy song like that and they got to do a video. Go ahead, listen, Yeah, is that like that? I share Alicia key scenario? Is that okay? Because it's part of the song.
Speaker 5: I ain't trip along as on a weod You know what I'm saying, bring it to my eyes on my attention.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying as just like in movies and ship. You know what I'm saying, right say, first of all, that's BMP. What I'm saying. What was going on for you to watch? Is that hard for you to you? Just? Yeah? You know, I feel like he and.
Speaker 5: I don't understand what I understand the jaw, you can't understand it.
Speaker 1: But while you're watching, what the nigga don't want to see? What? Like? Now? That did me?
Speaker 5: Like nobody want to see?
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna sit there. I seen it. Probably I seen it when I seen you look at her sideways like I'm like, damn, she's doing her job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I tell And you know I told her this. I think she's greater actually like yeah, she really It's okay.
Speaker 6: She had.
Speaker 1: She told me.
Speaker 5: I was already expecting that, you know what I'm saying. So I was already like, you gotta have. I got a tough stomach for a lot of ship. Man, You know what I'm saying, My upcoming, my background just got me a tough stomach, So a lot of ship don't phase me.
Speaker 1: Do you feel like.
Speaker 2: You've become more in your soft guy era now that you're you know, you got your family, you're a little bit less hard and being able to show your emotions and your vulnerabilities.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna say I'm less hard. It's just I don't have the patience for. Yeah, I don't have the patience for to go back and forth. So it's like, if it's wrong, it's wrong, and I'm gonna leave it alone, you know what I'm saying, instead of going going back and forth about it and trying to make it right. Because at this point we've grown as fuck. You know what going on. I know what's going on, and we got to go back and for shouldn't you know what?
Speaker 7: Go your way?
Speaker 5: And we ain't on the same page. We've grown, you know what the fuck to do, and we're not the fuck to do.
Speaker 2: I feel like your balance you said, are good because like you said, you need somebody to kind of like not let you get it with your bullshitting.
Speaker 1: Somebody to check you in my life.
Speaker 3: I think that's what I need, somebody to check me.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever come and check me. You try to, she got a accident, check out. I won't check that out of there. So this was the first time you ever was doing the right.
Speaker 3: Thing, the right thing, and it was the worst wationship I ever was in.
Speaker 1: So you're gonna go back to doing the wrong thing. I will go back to do the wrong thing.
Speaker 4: But like I just wasn't. I haven't been fussy to be in a relationship since then. Okay, I'm just gonna wait for it to come to me.
Speaker 1: Like a scar.
Speaker 4: I feel like I doesn't realize what kind of women I want in my life, and like, if I don't see that, I'm really not gonna take you serious. No offensive women that I flit with now and stuff. But it's like, if I don't see that, it's only so far we can go.
Speaker 1: Do you slide it? D MS?
Speaker 4: I do here and there, But I always don't want to be that artist that everybody said I was in everybody d M.
Speaker 1: So I tried to No, I do something.
Speaker 3: I try to like not but then when you do vanish mold girls call.
Speaker 1: You weird, so it's like you get about you weird. Now you want to show they didn't want to have that proof.
Speaker 8: Yeah waits, what kind of women are you looking for?
Speaker 1: Like? What is your idea after everything you've been through?
Speaker 4: I think like she definitely got to be like very like strong minded. I think like also you got to be able to come in, like be able to come in my life and career space and be able to help advance or help enhance what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: If you can't do that, I don't feel like you're the right person for.
Speaker 1: Exactly. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: So, like you should be able to come in and speak to this person for me or like you knows as I'm your man, you should be able to you know the gray area.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know. So like, if you can't do that for me.
Speaker 3: I don't think you are together to be able to help me elevate.
Speaker 4: If you can't, what do you here for? I should able to help you elevate. You will have me elevate, help me elevate.
Speaker 1: Have you ever sent out dick pics once in a while? I don't say it like that. He looks like a dig pic. No, is it the same picture? Or do you say picture the same picture? Okay?
Speaker 2: I feel like if you send out a picture from high school, like, let me see what you got on right now.
Speaker 1: For a picture, I'm saying the picture.
Speaker 2: School two guys from high school like yeah, Like, it doesn't change.
Speaker 1: You have the same dick from high school as a guest. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Get this ship, hey, I feel like you use it the more it grows for some like maybe you know when you've been having sex a lot.
Speaker 6: I feel like, guys, yeah, masure just like that growth juice. You gotta water it, water the plant. Who can grow long and strong?
Speaker 1: Damn? Yeah like that. I don't know. I'm my big on pictures. I don't really sign pictures already. But you've done it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I've done it before, and you asked. I don't actual pictures like that either. You're about to hit you with the I want to see you in person kind of face. I don't want to do the text text. I want to see it in person. Come shoot me a person.
Speaker 1: Have you had sex?
Speaker 3: Facetop sex? And I never did that phone sex. I never did that.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's not explore some some some stuff. You know, some explorer.
Speaker 2: Trust me, you and your lady are together a lot. Do y'all have phone when you're not together?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 5: Man, like man, we'd be so caught up on everything.
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 5: Like we know?
Speaker 1: We do what we do when we do it, you know what I'm saying. But we be on our ship.
Speaker 5: We be God damn so exhausted trying to we be on our ship.
Speaker 7: Like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: How do you even have phone sex? We do?
Speaker 6: Like you mod each other and each other and masturbate pretty much.
Speaker 1: I mean I think in these days now it will be more like FaceTime sex. That's why I said phone sex face Okay, yeah, okay, she played myself FaceTime.
Speaker 8: You should try it, especially if you're like you travel a lot.
Speaker 1: You don't get to see your girl a lot. Try it. Well, we don't have a girl, Yeah, you don't have. I don't want a girl. You got you got you. I'm out there. You've been naked on FaceTime. I don't think I've been naked on face.
Speaker 9: Starting like you knows.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's okay, but you know what, it's the best feeling though, when you had somebody you could just like lay down together.
Speaker 1: It't even got to be about sex, That's what I'm saying. That's what I love.
Speaker 5: Focused on what the fun we gotta Yeah, it's next. You don't want looking like babe, we got damn so focused on the money.
Speaker 1: We got to wake up early that we face and ship. We don't have the baby, were chasing ship. I know that's right. How was how is pregnant sex for you? As on the man's point of view, has pregnant sex? Yeah? Like when she was like first, what you want? Like far as what like? Does it feel different? Because a lot of times gods say pregnant sex is better. Yeah, that's what I've heard is what I need. Never pregnant. I had no problem my ship pregnant or facts. So it was so it wasn't really a difference. It's good regardless. It's good all times for you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just like, you know, when female pregnant, she can't just move around like that, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And stretch this ship out stretched the legs back.
Speaker 4: You know you got to be so Actually, I feel the period about period sex. A girl I asked me about that the other day, asked me how I feel about it?
Speaker 1: How do you feel? I'm not into it.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna be honest. If I have my period, I am not trying to have sex. It's especially I could probably do it like on the last day when it's light, but when it's heavy, it's not like appealing to me at all, because.
Speaker 4: No, a girl told me to do it all the time, but like all the time, she into all that kinky ship like she's like, like she asked me if she wants think, I'm like, I don't know how I feel about it. I'm like, I don't really think I will really do that.
Speaker 8: You've never done No, I never even at the beginnin.
Speaker 4: Maybe like at the end when it's like it's like a little tensey blood on ship like that.
Speaker 1: Clean nigga, I don't like baby you what hey? Man going on? Let me last day? Last day? They don't it don't be really a little bit, but it's spurting.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 1: If you're if you don't like, okay, well that's I feel like it's just red, just blood blood crazy.
Speaker 6: That's stinky and I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: This is so this woman also asked you about anal.
Speaker 4: She asked me, she sad you to all as she asked me if I'm with all that, she said, if I'm not with all that, she can't talk to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, if you're talking now. No, she did not. I didn't make that.
Speaker 3: I told her I never tried nothing. So she was like, I'm I told him, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't really know how.
Speaker 3: I No, I never tried it nothing, never eyes, never did.
Speaker 4: None of that.
Speaker 1: But but you do pussy.
Speaker 4: Now that I'm older, I have I was always that. I was always a Caribbean kid that didn't. I was against it until I got cultural thing. Yeah, I think a girl broke broken out of me and a girl.
Speaker 1: Really like it. You definitely should not be against it. I was against you though.
Speaker 4: I was not enjoy But I've been told it's been really great when I gave it.
Speaker 1: But I don't enjoy it. No, it don't get me horny. No, I just do it. I just do it.
Speaker 4: If I do it now is to please y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Something her should make you hard. Yeah, I think that should turn me. But I'm already hard once we naked in the bag, I'm harder what I agree with my man. Yeah, what you don't like it? If you just do it to please I, I ain't never ate. No pussy, pussy, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Not a problem, but I just gotta be feeling it and want to do it. Okay, Yeah, I just gotta want to do it. You just say something, I'm just gonna always want to do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and give me the like she just every ten girls, maybe go ahead from me.
Speaker 1: Maybe she just sit on your face out of nowhere.
Speaker 3: No, you don't have can't sit on my face that you can't do it.
Speaker 1: I've had on. I'm not even with that face. I tried.
Speaker 4: I tried that. I actually tried that. I tried that, and I hated it.
Speaker 1: I hate I hated it. Yeah, I don't. I hated it. Why did you hate it? I don't know something about I hate. I just puss.
Speaker 3: You just in my face like that.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I just can't do it. I can't do it. I couldn't do it. I felt so uncomfortable, like it was crazy, and you stop it. I stopped. I can't do this. I can't.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, yeah, hold up, hold.
Speaker 6: On very tight.
Speaker 1: I think when it comes to things I don't want to. I want to the right woman exactly.
Speaker 6: When you come across the right woman, then you will evolve sexually and understand that you know the body.
Speaker 1: The woman's body is an amazing place to.
Speaker 6: Explore that exploring.
Speaker 11: Okay, just keep it like this, Yeah, keeping it straight, simple, head shoulders.
Speaker 2: Listen, y'all were amazing to have both of you on here. I felt like, yeah, it was Elephant Business is out.
Speaker 5: Right now, elephants big business, big business, big business is out right now.
Speaker 1: Tune in dropping the album this month to call her that it's called her? Who is her?
Speaker 6: Trying to figure it out there, trying to figure out who she is? Where you're planning to hit the round for Elephant Business.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're on the road already, you are.
Speaker 6: You're going to be doing shows and everything for sure, shows and all that.
Speaker 5: We're trying to paint well it ain't, baby, but.
Speaker 1: You know what that means?
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 6: Oh what that means? Did you just say what? What did you just say? Paint where it ain't?
Speaker 10: Okay, that means, that's what it means.
Speaker 1: You know, we're getting what we ain't doing. No roads, show counselor you gotta pick a carnival to come to this year. I know I want to go to go to Carno.
Speaker 4: Yeah, crop overs in August. All you got Sam, Lucia, you got grenated. That's a bunch of.
Speaker 1: I want to go and to crop over. I got over this when I tell you, I got to come up so much.
Speaker 4: If you guys decide to crop over, just let me know. I know all the lit trucks to want to go, and I want to dress. Make them, give you guys costumes to Yeah, I'll get you guys.
Speaker 1: I want the costumes, but I want the stockings.
Speaker 7: You know, I'll get them.
Speaker 1: Get to buy some costumes.
Speaker 5: Let me know.
Speaker 1: You got to be part of the over. Let them if you guys.
Speaker 8: I wanted to do Trinidad because it's around my birthday. So I was like, okay, maybe that next year.
Speaker 1: Yeah you passed.
Speaker 8: I was there on my birthday, So next year I said, I will do it around my birthday.
Speaker 1: But I'll definitely do and Lucia.
Speaker 3: Lucia is the next one that's that's been popularly.
Speaker 1: But I got to have, like Lucia, you're going to come to that. Yeah, I'm popping up.
Speaker 6: Tell you experience, experience going around and you got to bring your whole when I tell you, they will have the time of their life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, telling you, I tell you something lasting. Carnival, he had the time of his life.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 1: He was like in the middle of bday. We wanted well, y'all you in the break. Yeah, that was funny. So you know what there, my dad, Well, I like this. No, I did appreciate having two boxes up here. You know, I'm appreciate thank you for having us the service.
Speaker 2: And we're gonna have cast off come up here like in a couple of months, so that would be good to We'll talk about you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and see if we're gonna come.
Speaker 5: Slow down, slow down, you're taking me fast, y'all, gonna talk about what this.
Speaker 1: Is, Gonna make sure everything you said was we're gonna compare to Yes, do that. He said, you don't eat what this video?
Speaker 6: Uh oh, but her that's coming out you said, next month, next month, next month? All right, all right, well may saw you pick up elephant business. Tracy t is ound now uh DJ she Her is coming out next one, and.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you. Lip service cheer mm hmm.