Speaker 1: Just three weeks ago, a question was asked of Senator Ted Cruz.
Speaker 2: This was the question, it is time for miss McConnell's show.
Speaker 3: I think it is. Everyone here also supported a leadership challenge to Mitch McConnell in November. I think a Republican leader should actually lead this conference and should advance the priorities of Republicans.
Speaker 1: That was a simple answer February sixth from Senator Ted Cruz. He took a lot of heat from other Rhino Republicans because he said it was.
Speaker 2: Time for Mitch to go.
Speaker 1: Fast forward from February sixth to today, just a couple of weeks ago, and now the breaking news had shocked many in the political world.
Speaker 4: Mitch McConnell will step down from his post in November. And we know that he is the longest serving Senate leader in history who's maintained his power in the face of dramatic convulsions in the Republican Party for nearly two decades. They've had a lot of change. Well, let's not even ignore the stuff that's happened on the other side and is happening now. I'm reading to you just so you know, from the Associated Press. So it is written with some interesting color. McConnell just turned eighty two last week and was set to announce his decision today, and well of the Senate, a place where he looked in awe from its back benches in nineteen eighty five when he arrived, and where he grew increasingly comfortable in front row seat afforded by party leaders. Again, Mitch McConnell is stepping down, and he'll leave his job as the leader of Republicans and the Senate in November.
Speaker 2: Now, the question is why wait till November?
Speaker 1: He obviously claims he wants to see through the Republican leadership, pick winners and losers in this election one last time, and screw hardcore conservatives who desperately need funds. A great example of that would be Senator Ted Cruz. Mitch McConnell controls a significant portion of the Republican Party's money in the Senate leadership funds that the Republicans have, and how much money they give him last time, I'm pretty sure it was zero dollars when he was running for a reelection against Beto. So obviously Mitch McConnell wants to keep that power until at least the end of the November election cycle for the presidency and for the Senate and the House. Now, I want you to hear in just a moment what Mitch McConnell actually said from the for the Senate as he came out telling why you was stepping down. Obviously, the news broke before he even said this, but I want you to hear his logic. Before I get to that, though, I got to tell you about our friends over at Ammo squared.
Speaker 2: If you are like me and you love to hunt.
Speaker 1: You love to shoot, you love to protect and defend your family, well, then you're gonna love Ammo squared because they help you stay stocked up on ammunition automatically. We saw massive influxes on Ammo prices before COVID and then during I remember buying nine milimeter for seven dollars of box. It jumped all the way up to thirty six fifty. Well, you don't have to worry about that happening again if you're with Ammo squared. Ammo is delivered on demand automatically when you need it, or stored for free when you don't. It's customizable to your budget. You can buy as little as a few dollars a month and let it grow over time, or buy a bunch of it all at once so you have it when you need it. It's truly automated. Set it and forget it. Ammo purchasing at amazing pricing, pick your caliber, set your budget, select a shipping trigger, and that's it. Ammo builds up over time, and it's delivered automatically when you say.
Speaker 2: I want it now.
Speaker 1: In twenty twenty, when the store shelves went empty and everyone had trouble finding Ammo locally or online, Ammo Squared customers just need to ship their Ammos stored at Ammo squared, and they got it automatically delivered with just the click of a single button. Forget about dealing with moving heavy case of ammunition in your garage. You can little exchanger Ammo squared inventory for one caliber to another in seconds with just a few clicks.
Speaker 2: So you can.
Speaker 1: Maybe you sell a gun you go, oh, I don't need that much of that Ammo.
Speaker 2: Anymore, No problem, you can just trade it.
Speaker 1: You can also close your account sell it all back anytime you need the money as well. So maybe you're worried about stocking up because you might need the cash, don't worry about it. You can sell the AMMO back. It's effortless AMMO management. So if you love the Second Amendment, you love shooting like I do, go to amosquared dot com slash ben that's ammosquared dot com slash ben to sign up and get some free AMMO in your account as well. Yeah, free ammo amosquared dot com slash ben. Take a listen to Mitch McConnell announcing he was stepping down as a Senate Majority leader from the Senate floor.
Speaker 2: Listen carefully, been.
Speaker 5: Thinking about when I would deliver some news to the Senate. I always imagined a moment when I have total clarity and peace about the sunset of my work, A moment when I'm certain I have helped preserve the ideals I so strongly wi leave. That day arrived today.
Speaker 2: My goals when.
Speaker 5: I was narrowly elected to the Senate in nineteen eighty four were fairly modeled. Do good job with the people of Kentucky and convince them that by doing so, they might rehire me for a second term.
Speaker 2: That was it. That was the plan.
Speaker 5: If you would have told me forty years later that I would stand before you as the longest serving Senate leader in American history. Frankly, I would have thought you'd lost your mind. I have the honor of representing Kentucky and the Senate longer than anyone else in our state history. I just never could have imagined, never could have imagined that happening when I arrived here in nineteen eighty four, at forty two. I'm filled with heartfelt gratitude and humility for the opportunity. But now it's twenty twenty four, I'm now eighty two. As Ecclesiastics Astis helps us to everything, there is a season and a time to every purpose under Heaven. To serve Kentucky and the Senate has been the honor of my life. To lead my Republican colleagues has been the highest privilege.
Speaker 1: Senator Mitch McConnell announcing it is time for the next generation of leadership, saying it's time to set down, as he's eighty one years old, resigning as a Senate JP leader officially in November after the November election cycle.
Speaker 2: So long, Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 1: Now I will say this, I think this is a big, big, big, big.
Speaker 2: Victory for conservatives.
Speaker 1: I think this is a huge opportunity for us to get a real leader of the House and a real leader of the Senate that can work together, that are both on the same wavelength. You look at Mitch McConnell, he's a moderate. You look at Johnson, a hardcore conservat in the House. Imagine if you had two individuals side by side that we're willing to work together, that believe the same things, had the same ideology. That is exactly what I believe we should be doing here. That's exactly what I think we should be advocating for. And there needs to be, as I would describe it, a vigorous fight, a vigorous debate over who should be the next the next leader of the Republican Party.
Speaker 2: In the Senate.
Speaker 1: I'm hoping that is the Senate majority leader after the November elections. Let me also say this, we better start fighting now and not wait till after November to have an opinion. We need to start advocating for who we want it to be. Who we want the person to be that leads in the Senate. It should be a hardcore conservative. It should not be a get along moderate. It shouldn't be a rhino, and it sure as hell shouldn't be somebody that looks like Mitch McConnell.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: Mitch McConnell was a disaster for the conservative real conservative movement. He was not a huge ally of the MAGA movement either. He was not a big ally of Donald Trump when he was president for four years either. So we need to make sure that we have someone moving forward that we look at and go, yes, that is somebody I can get behind, That is someone I can support. That is someone who is going to advocate for what we believe in. And that matters, especially when it comes, as I said a moment ago, on the House side, I cannot tell you how important it is that the Senate Majority leader, I believe will have the majority in November, that's say, Senate majority leader. I cannot tell you how important is it that individual. Okay, that that person it has the same ideals as those on the House side. It is massively important that we have that on the House side. It's not just by the way, the Mitch McConnell's story of him deciding to step down, that's the big news on Capitol Hill today.
Speaker 2: The biggest news of the day.
Speaker 1: Actually is the fact that Hunter Biden is on Capitol Hill, and this comes with the Biden impeachment inquiry. This is one reason, by the way, I'm really mad at Mitch McConnell. If you're not stepping down till November. Why did you give the media a chance to cover you instead of Hunter Biden being on Capitol Hill? Which really makes me mad. But first, let me tell you about my friends at Freedom Gold. How would you like to protect your hard earned dollars and get up to ten thousand dollars in free silver while doing exactly that. That's right, my friends at Freedom Gold. They can help you protect your assets, and that's why I use them. Inflation is heavily eroding your purchasing power, putting your savings, your retirement accounts, and your future legacy at risk. With more taxes, the continuous threat of major conflict and war around the world, and a national debt now exceeding thirty four trillion, companies and private individuals and different governments around the world are now turning to gold yes to protect their assets. If you have fifty thousand dollars or more in retirement savings, you may be at risk in times of economic uncertainty. That's when people rush to gold and silver to protect their hard earned dollars. And that's why I want you to know about Freedom Gold. You can call them right now, and the team at Freedom Gold USA is ready to help you preserve your wealth and provide stability in uncertain times.
Speaker 2: Learn how to add.
Speaker 1: Gold and silver to your IRA or have it shipped directly to your home and put it in your safe or your safety deposit box. Safeguard your wealth of physical gold today and silver, and take control of your financial future. One eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three. Use the company that I use and trust, Freedom Gold USA. One eight hundred sixty five five eight eight four three or online it Freedom goold usa dot com slash ben. That's Freedom goold Usa dot com slash ben and see if you qualify for up to ten thousand dollars in free silver. Freedom Gooldusa dot com slash ben. Now back to Mitch for a second, Like you really got to wonder how out of out of touch he is or was this done deliberately on purpose. He's got a massive staff around him, He's the Senate Minority leader. He's got the a team around him. And it infuriates me that Mitch McConnell is allowing for his retirement to overshadow the Hunter Biden and the Joe Biden impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 2: Is Hunter Biden is on Capitol Hill.
Speaker 1: This is a stupid day for Mitch McConnell to resign a guy that's been there for decades. Okay, you're telling me that he couldn't have waited till, like, I don't know, tomorrow or the next day or the next day to tell everybody's going to resign, or even next week.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not happening till November.
Speaker 1: Why do it on the same day that Hunter Biden is on Capitol Hill?
Speaker 2: It's like, whose team are you on?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Remember him testifying on Capitol Hill. I don't really care about it being Hunter Biden. What I do care about is the fact that he's there testifying, and this all deals with the president and the corruption of the President of the United States of America, Joe Biden. I want you to hear what Jim Jordan had to say and accusing the Biden family have intentionally.
Speaker 2: Breaking laws in this country.
Speaker 1: As he was explaining what they want to get out of Hunter Biden behind closed doors in this deposition.
Speaker 2: Listen to him from Fox and Friends.
Speaker 7: Let's bring in Jim Jordan. How should you hear a committee chair? He'll be questioning Hunter Biden today, and I know you've been waiting for this moment. What do you expect and what is going to be your approach with Hunter today?
Speaker 8: Well, we'll probe this Chinese energy company. I mean, there's a pattern with the Biden family. Hunter Biden goes out and tries to get business, but the agreements and the deals never get done until Joe Biden shows up, either on a.
Speaker 2: Phone call, stopping buy a lunch, dropping.
Speaker 8: By a dinner. That's when these things happen. And this Chinese energy company is a great example. He'd been working on this deal for months, but it wasn't until they're having a lunch at the Four Seasons restaurant, eight Chinese officials there with Hunter Biden and his business partners, that Joe Biden stops in and then three weeks later sayzam, here comes three million dollars wired to Hunter Biden. So that's the path turned throughout. So we'll explore that kind of broad issue. And then Franklin wont asking some specific questions, like on December fourth, twenty fifteen, you call d C.
Speaker 2: Devin Archer testified.
Speaker 8: You're with the CEO and of Barisma, this Ukraine and energy company.
Speaker 2: They're under pressure.
Speaker 8: They ask you to help them, and you call DC.
Speaker 2: In one part of.
Speaker 8: The Devon Archer's testimony, he says, you called your dad. Who did you call and what did you talk about? Because we know three days later, Joe Biden goes to Ukraine and fires the prosecutor who's applying the pressure to the very company that Hunter Biden was on the board of.
Speaker 7: He's going to say, I'm an addict. He's going to say my dad never knew about it, and he's going to say where is the money? That's the other thing he's the President of the United States has said in the past. We'll see he's also going to say, hey, by the way, I'm an under indictment.
Speaker 2: I can really kind of answer that question.
Speaker 7: And I guarantee you that Jamie Rasking, no matter what happens, will come out and say nothing happened.
Speaker 2: The Republicans have nothing.
Speaker 1: Not only is Jim Jordan making it clear that we've been waiting for this because we're going to get clarification on just how corrupt and how many laws may have been broken in confirmation of certain things and certain payments that were made that would have broken laws.
Speaker 2: But he's also saying.
Speaker 1: That this is a time for the Bidens to basically see how are they going to defend themselves specifically moving forward?
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Turley also went on Fox and was talking about this from the Democrats perspective, like, what's the fallout going to be? Is there going to be fallout? Does the American voter actually care? And I want you to hear what he had to say about it on Fox as well.
Speaker 9: Freaking Jonathan Turley, constitutional law attorney and a Fox News contributor. So here's what Hunter Biden said in his opening statement.
Speaker 2: I did not involve my father in.
Speaker 9: My business, not while I was a practicing lawyer, Not in my investments or transactions domestic or international, not as a board member, and not as an artist.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 9: That's pretty much word for word what Jim Biden said when he was testifying last week. Any reason to believe either one of them.
Speaker 10: Well, you'll notice he does not say that my father did not know about my business activities as he was flying on Air Force two. For example, he has previously contradicted his father, who maintained throughout the campaign that he had no knowledge of his son's business dealings. Most of us believe that is now patently false. But you'll notice the nuanced language in all of this. I think that the Democrats did a disservice to themselves by coming out too quickly. You know, they came out in about an hour after the deposition had started after Hunter Biden read that statement, so he had barely cleared his throat when they came out and said, okay, well there's nothing here, and it left a lot of us sort of chuckling. It made it seem like he could pull out the severed head of Victor Choken and they would still say, well, thank you for being so for coming. I think we can move along now. I mean, it was just a bizarre and I think a really badly timed effort. So we have to see how he answers some of these very specific questions.
Speaker 11: Really interesting and as far as what we are hearing from Hunter himself, this is Hunter's statement on his dad's involvement. Obviously at the center of all of this. I did not involve my father in my business, not while I was practicing lawyer, not in my investments or transactions domestic war international, not as a board member, and not as an artist.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 11: You know, talking to Kerry Kopeck this morning, and you as well, Jonathan, we keep going back to the very central question that is, well, what was he doing in exchange for these massive amounts of money? What services was he offering?
Speaker 10: Well, remember, this is the person who sent the wetsapp message that my father's sitting next to me and effectively saying he's not going to be happy unless you said me a huge amount of money. Now, that seems a rather direct effort at using your father's name to elicit money from foreign sources. And in addition to that, there are plenty of emails where Joe Biden is referenced where these same figures that are giving money to the Bidens and the Biden families thanked him for arranging meetings with his father. And I think the Democrats would be in a better position if they acknowledged the obvious, which is this was an influence pedaling operation. I mean hunter Biden himself says that he was in the throes of addiction. Well, then Why were people giving you millions of dollars in areas that you know nothing about? And the obvious answer is that he was influence peddling. The Bidens have been alleged to be influenced peddlers for a long time. I've been writing about this family for about ten years, so there's no surprise there. Now you can contest whether there's impeachable evidence here, but I want to emphasize something else.
Speaker 2: The fact that Joe.
Speaker 10: Biden did not get direct payments is not a defense to the classic type of case of bribery or some of these corruption crimes. The courts have repeatedly said that money going to family members is viewed as a benefit to the principle in actual criminal cases, So that whole defense is a bit nonsensical if you're talking about corruption.
Speaker 9: Sir Jonathan, you mentioned this that what's that message? I think it bears repeating so that everybody can remember exactly what it was that Hunter said here. He said, I'm sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled. Tell the director and this is of CEFC that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand and now means tonight and Z if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Xang or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows, and my ability to forever hold a grudge, that you will regret not following my direction here waiting for.
Speaker 2: The call with my father.
Speaker 9: He since tried to say that all that was taken out of context, but lord knows how you do that.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I can't imagine the context you would put that in. I mean you you juxtapose that with what I represented. Raskin just said that, you know, he would just bring it bring his dad to dinner on occasions, and this was just mom or dad calling in to say howdy.
Speaker 2: That message.
Speaker 10: Doesn't it quite exactly sound like a father being used just to have a friendly hello. And the question is if he put it in writing in this message, how many times was this message conveyed verbally? That's usually what happens in Washington. You have to be it's moronic to put that in writing, even in social media.
Speaker 2: Forum.
Speaker 10: So there's a great deal of glaring evidence, and this is one of the reasons why. I think the Democrats doth protest too much when they say, let's stop all this questioning. There's nothing here to see. There's obviously corruption here. That's what influence pedaling is. It's a form of corruption. And the question for the public is did President Biden know about that corruption? Did he know his brother and his son were influence peddling. I think the evidence is considerable that he did know, including from articles that were appearing during that time.
Speaker 1: You can say it as much as you want to that there's nothing there.
Speaker 2: Democrats are going to keep saying it. It doesn't mean that it's true.
Speaker 1: And what we're seeing right now is a major major advancement of the corruption against the president United States of America. I'll say it again, I don't care about Hunter Biden. What I do care about is President of the United States of America. Joe Biden's selling access to our adversaries and him getting rich off of it, period, full stop.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: Democrats, by the way, they're doing everything they can right now to make sure that you just see Hunter Biden as a drug addict who did some stupid stuff. They're admitting now by the way, that he did stupid things. In fact, they're admitting slash implying now that he has probably committed crimes. And while saying this, they're saying, but it has nothing to do whatsoever with the President of United States of America, who has lied to you over and over and over again about this. NBC News and MSNBC doing what they do best, protecting the President of the United States of America at all costs. They had Representative Moscowitz on to talk about Hunter Biden and he even said, Hey, Hunter Biden has done some things, but don't worry, it's nothing to do with President Joe Biden.
Speaker 12: Listen, let's get to Washington because less than an hour from now, Hunter Biden will appear before the House Committee's investigating his father, the President of the United States, as part of their impeachment inquiry. The tho door interview comes after House Republicans had threatened to hold him in contempt.
Speaker 2: Republicans are in search of.
Speaker 12: Direct evidence so far that has eluded them that the President was involved in Hunter's foreign business dealings. Joining us now Democratic member of the House Oversight Committee, Congressman Jared Moskowitz of Florida. He will be in the room during the Deposition congresson Thanks for being here. What do you expect to see inside that room about an hour from now.
Speaker 6: Well, look, I'm sure there'll be about twenty members in the room, obviously, a Council for Democratic Oversight, Council for Republican Oversight, and then Hunter Biden will be there with his own counsel. So we're finally here now at the moment Republicans have been trying to get to after they invited him to a public committee hearing and then took away that invitation. Now we're finally at the deposition phase. I mean, listen, this impeachment of Joe Biden, the impeachment inquiry of Joe Biden, is literally on life support. Every one of their informants has proven to be a liar. Two of them have been indicted, one of them for trying to sell being a Chinese foreign agent and selling Irenian oil, the other actually being a stooge for Russian intelligence and duping my colleagues across the aisle.
Speaker 2: By the way, I have to stop there and just laugh at this guy.
Speaker 1: This is the same guy that did the impeachment of Donald Trump. This is the same guy that told you that Russian collusion was real. This is the same guy that knew that Hillary Clinton paid for the Steele dssier and the Democrat National Committee paid for the Steel dossier. This is the same guy that told you that Donald Trump should be in prison, not just impeached, but in prison, and that he was being controlled by Russia. And now he says, every single person that's given information about Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, James Biden, the Biden crime family's a liar. I guess that would include the banks, That would include the suspicious activity reports, that would include the FBI whistleblowers, that would include the irs whistleblowers, That would include every single person, as he described it, they're all liars.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: He brings up two circumstances where he talks about these people that he says are liars, and then says, see everyone else lie too. Now one of the people, by the way he's talking about, is someone that the FBI could have charged years ago if he lied the way they're claiming. But now it seems like they're getting too close to Donald, to Joe Biden, and getting too close to this being a real problem for the president. So now all of a sudden to undermine and this credit this FBI informant. They're like, all right, we're gonna indict him for line. They could have done this several years ago. Why did they not do it several years ago? I think it's pretty clear the only reason why they didn't do it years ago is because it didn't care then. But they needed to undermine him now. And this is how you do it, right, This is how you undermine. This is how you pull that off. This is how you make it all. This guy is sitting there and he has nothing more than a pathological liar.
Speaker 2: He knows he's lying.
Speaker 1: He's lying about the brave men and women that have come forward and told the truth. He's lying about the brave men and women that have come forward and have said very clearly, very clearly, that they witnessed.
Speaker 2: The president of United States America doing.
Speaker 1: Business with the worst few of the world and the money trail backs that up. These are the same people that have come forward that have said that they did business with the for years, and we know they did business for years with the Biden crime family.
Speaker 2: He's saying, they're all liar.
Speaker 1: Now, imagine if you're telling if you were in business with Hunter Biden, James Biden, Joe Biden, you are doing these deals, and this is how they're trashing you in public.
Speaker 2: Now, you think that's.
Speaker 1: Going to encourage you to maybe be a little bit more blunt and a little bit more open about what you saw.
Speaker 2: I think this is a very stupid strategy.
Speaker 1: But you got to understand they're believing that the media is going to cover for them.
Speaker 2: That's what they believe here.
Speaker 1: They're believing that this is somehow going to work out to their advantage and that everybody is just going to cover for them one more time.
Speaker 2: And why wouldn't they believe this?
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party has been covered for by the media for decades now, but certainly have been protecting the Bidens since the Hunter laptop came out and they said, all right, how do we get rid of the story.
Speaker 2: We'll all just refuse to report on it and.
Speaker 1: Say that it is Russian disinformation, will lie to the American people. We know it's real, we know it's authentic, we know it's important to talk about. We'll just straight up lie about it. And that's what they've done since the very beginning. Again, listen to this representative. He is nothing but a communist propagandist on MSNBC, and they're letting him spew all of these lies.
Speaker 6: With that ten twenty three form nonsense. So look, you know, we'll see what happens after today. I expect my colleagues to go to the microphone and say, you know, today is the smoking gun, which they've been saying for a year every time they sit down and have a deposition. But my hope is that this is the conclusion of the Joe Biden impeachment Inqury, because there is no evidence whatsoever. Hunter Biden has done some things incorrect with the tax issue and with the gun issue. He's going to have to deal with that, but that has nothing to do with Joe Biden as the President of.
Speaker 2: The United States.
Speaker 1: Isn't it amazing that MSNBC didn't push back there at all. There's no evidence they could have immediately cut pushed back and said, well, hold on a second. The President said he had nothing to do with his son, and we now we know they did have something to do with his son's business dealings. The President said he never met with him of his business associates. We now have actual pictures and flight logs proving that's not true, and emails and WhatsApp messages and phone calls and voicemails that we could play for you, Congressman that prove that what you just said is a lie.
Speaker 2: But they didn't push back at all.
Speaker 1: And the reason why it's pretty simple because they're nothing but communists, media, Marxist and socialists taking their marching orders from this regime, this Biden regime, which will cover all of this up. And no matter what you look at the data, you look at the facts, this guy is a scumbag.
Speaker 2: He is a liar.
Speaker 1: He is a guy that tried to overthrow the will of the people in twenty sixteen when Donald Trump won. The Biden crime family has been lying to you time and time again. Hunter Biden testify he joined the Barisma board, he says, now to counter Russian aggression.
Speaker 2: That is his new argument.
Speaker 1: Apparently behind closed doors, we're now being told by Representative Matt Gates, he said to reporters after leaving the deposition quote. Hunter Biden testified that he joined the board of Barisma Holdings to counter Russian aggression. That is the most absurd thing ever. But again the media will report this. Oh he was somehow I do Gooder. Hunter stated purpose for joining Brisol's board is a new claim that indicates a bizarre and unofficial foreign policy never before revealed to the American people. He's been responsive to questions, Gates said. Hunter Biden told us that he joined the Brisma board to counter Russian aggression.
Speaker 2: I hadn't heard that one before that. Thank goodness.
Speaker 1: We had Hunter Biden on the Barisma board because that was central to his strategy to stand up to Vladimir Putin. Matt Gates said, jokingly, Here's what he said, is he left the deposition room.
Speaker 13: I ave said that there were a number of interesting moments, but perhaps none more interesting than when Hunter Biden told us that he joined the Barisma board to counter Russian aggression.
Speaker 2: I hadn't heard that one before that.
Speaker 13: Thank goodness, we had Hunter Biden on the Barisma board because that was central to his strategy to stand up to Vladimir Putin. So all, no, he's been responsive to questions.
Speaker 3: Does he told you exactly what value he brought to any of these wars, any of these companies yet?
Speaker 2: Have you guys asked him that?
Speaker 13: Yeah, We've asked those questions, and there is there is an illusory value. It is a mirage to believe that Hunter Biden was engaged in international business. This was a bribe masquerading as an international business transaction, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 11: You just quickly asking do you feel your petuntory is heading into correction where you actually be able to vote on the.
Speaker 8: Articles of engagements.
Speaker 13: Well, here we're asking questions about these corrupt business practices. I'm not really I'm not really framing that through the lens of next steps. I'm just trying to get the facts.
Speaker 5: I wrote that trying to port rust.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have to say I thought it was a pretty.
Speaker 13: Strange I thought it was a pretty strange statement either. Perhaps it jumps off the page when he says it in his own words.
Speaker 10: Do you think the busy specifically when we get the president and we've seen evidence that the president was involved in those business.
Speaker 13: Stands, I believe that you can actually bribe someone by paying their family members, Like, I don't get this construct that inunless Joe Biden himself received cash that he somehow wasn't involved in the bribery operation.
Speaker 2: Joe Biden was doing the bidding of Barisma, he was doing the.
Speaker 13: Bidding of Chinese communists and his family was getting enriched as a consequence. To me, that's a pretty strong case for bribery.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty strong case for bribery. This is going to trickle out. I have a feeling more. I'm going to cover it all for you. Make sure that you download the Ben Ferguson Podcast every day.
Speaker 2: We'll keep you updated.
Speaker 1: Hit the share button on our podcast as well. If you miss a show, go back and listen. We're going to cover it all and I'll see you back here tomorrow on the Ben Ferguson Podcast.