Speaker 1: I thought the end of civilization as we know it was announced on this very show yesterday when we told our listeners that KFC is pushing their chips all the way in on a new menu.
Speaker 2: Item called Cheezza. I think it was elevated.
Speaker 1: I think that's what happened to civilization yesterday.
Speaker 2: Get me to that cheeza. Rhea, Jeffrey, you're the problem with the.
Speaker 1: World fried chicken pizza where chicken is the dough.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: It's a real thing.
Speaker 1: Go look it up on our Insta stories at Brook and Jeffrey if you think you can stomach the images.
Speaker 2: That was yesterday's news.
Speaker 1: Now another fast food chain is making headlines, and I don't like it.
Speaker 2: Like yesterday.
Speaker 1: It's not even for a food item that they're debuting. It's for a new strategy to quote boost profits.
Speaker 2: Of course.
Speaker 1: At Wendy's, I love Wendy, the CEO says they're gonna be introducing new digital menu boards that display dynamic pricing that fluctuates throughout the.
Speaker 3: Day, meaning get out of here.
Speaker 1: The baconator will cost more during busy times at the lunch and dinner rush, but less at two pm.
Speaker 2: Dame Thomas would not stand for.
Speaker 1: This, Jeffrey, I know your personal friends with.
Speaker 2: The CEO kit, Dave back.
Speaker 1: Can we we could do that, But what about Wendy with their little pigtails?
Speaker 2: Can anyone stand up to this match? How is this fair? It's not, it's not. It's just sticking it to us. We're gonna eat lunch at eleven o'clock at night. Now people are gonna be leaving early from work just to get food.
Speaker 1: The worst part, it's not even gonna tell you on the app what the prices are.
Speaker 2: You won't know until you pull up to the drive through what the cost is.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, And it could change right as you're ordering, where you're like, God, sorry, sir, did you just order the baconator because it went up three dollars?
Speaker 2: Please pull up to the window. This is what the.
Speaker 1: World has come to. The new menu boards are going to be out early next year for experimentation, and you know that I support experimentation.
Speaker 2: This this is.
Speaker 1: Too far, and you know once they start doing it, they're all gonna start doing I.
Speaker 2: Am heated right now. I need you.
Speaker 1: I need to cool down with a nice relaxing dose of shock. Their shock us ensue us Jake with some trivia questions.
Speaker 3: Right up, did you know twelve years ago, on this very date, February twenty ninth, a momentous occasion happened when our own Alexis Fuller was officially handed her drivers permit wore a Leapier day. At that point, the world had no idea what havoc was about to be weak.
Speaker 2: But that wasn't the only big event happening that day.
Speaker 3: A famous rapper was celebrating his birthday while also being convicted of gun possession.
Speaker 2: Two.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about Grammy nominated and well respected hip hop artist jaw Rule. Oh you see, jaw was born on Leap Day, February twenty ninth, nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 2: Why it makes sense the jaw Rule would be of course.
Speaker 3: That's why today, in honor of Leap Year and Brooks biggest celebrity Crush, we're doing jaw Rule Trivia for a special round of plenty of twenty.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but I call myself the jaw Queen.
Speaker 3: This is gonna work a little differently than normal plenty of twenty. Instead of naming off twenty things from a list, We're gonna go around the room and you'll say a number between one and twenty and I'll read the corresponding jaw Rule trivia question for it. Oh okay, answer correctly. You're still in the game. If you miss, you're out. And just like jaw Rule would have wanted, no silver saves today.
Speaker 2: So on earth did you come up with twenty trivia questions? Please never underestimate me again, Brook. Okay.
Speaker 3: We'll start today with the host who has jaw Rule as her celebrity hall pass.
Speaker 2: Brooke Fox.
Speaker 3: In the room with people don't know that jaw Rule is actually in the corner silently every time.
Speaker 1: We were That could be the least sexy pairing of all time.
Speaker 2: Brook and Job. Brook, you number one through twenty. I'll give you a question, give me seven lucky seven.
Speaker 3: Number seven. Jaw Rule admitted to selling crack at what age?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 1: I like it? Start Brook, Okay, jaw you know, I feel like it's gonna be pretty young.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be I would know this before sixteen.
Speaker 3: But I feel like you start with lower drugs before you move to selling crack.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna say fifteen years old.
Speaker 3: Brook said fifteen. That is incorrect, shocking, I'm sorry. Jaw Rule admitted to selling crack at fourteen.
Speaker 1: The game.
Speaker 3: All right, Brook is out, Alexis, Alexis, give me number one through twenty and seven is off the board.
Speaker 2: Let's call me to top.
Speaker 3: Let's go twenty, number twenty, okay, hangout would be the bottom.
Speaker 2: Bought the way jaw Rule? Does it countdown?
Speaker 3: Alexis, here's your question. Jaw Rule teamed up with the con artist Billy McFarland to co found what fraudulent luxury music festival?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go. I know this. This is to get fire Fire.
Speaker 3: Festival is correct, Alexis, you nailed that.
Speaker 2: You're going to make it a second one, I think.
Speaker 1: Compared to selling crack, though, that's a very crime, still a crime.
Speaker 2: He's a hustler. That's all right, Jose. It's your turn.
Speaker 3: Give me a number one through twenty. I'm gonna go number number one, Jose. Josh says he was most starstruck when he met the three Mikes.
Speaker 2: Michael Jordan, Michael Jackson and Mike Who.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, what other great Michaels, Michael Phelps, Michael b Jordan's.
Speaker 2: I think he's a little young. Brook's husband Michael Fox. It could be Michael J. Fox famous. What other famous Michaels are there?
Speaker 1: I want to be like gonna go with Olympic athlete Michael Phelps.
Speaker 2: And drug user and Jose went with Michael Phelps.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 2: Correct. I was looking for Mike Tyson. Oh, now I hear it?
Speaker 3: Alright, So Brook and Jose are out. Jeffery, you gotta get this right to stay in the jaw World Tribune. Champ or Lesus is going to be the Joh Queen of today. John the real job. Absolutely not, jeff One, seven and twenty are off the board.
Speaker 2: Give me any other number in between green lucky number, seventeen seventeen your favorite number and no one else knows else.
Speaker 1: Thank you sell.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey Jaw's nickname came from the Goofy film character in Star Wars Episode one, Phantom Menace.
Speaker 2: Name it oh go with Yoda Yoda incorrect. His nickname is friends. If you're friends with him, you can call him jaw jab bank job.
Speaker 3: That means wow.
Speaker 2: Alexis wins.
Speaker 3: That was.
Speaker 2: Plenty of twenty Jaw Rules Birthday edition.
Speaker 3: Know what happened?
Speaker 2: Jaw Rule will hear this? He's not doing.
Speaker 1: Much Texas Joe, We love you, bro. If you needed proof the world is ending, alexis.
Speaker 2: Just one jaw Rule trivia. What a world? And whoever gets.
Speaker 1: Shock is going to sing limited up by jaw Rule. Who's going to be alexisbody that be living it up and say what what?
Speaker 3: I don't believe we have two flawless jaw Rule impersonators on the show.
Speaker 2: The show has officially peaked with jaw Rule trivia. That's all downhill the rest of the way.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do a phone tap right after this
Speaker 2: Freaking Jeffrey in the morning