Speaker 1: You've heard all the big music artists are going country lately.
Speaker 2: I love it. I know so well.
Speaker 1: Rumor is the next one is going to be a collab between Garth Brooks and Drake What.
Speaker 2: In an album they're calling TikTok click shot. I can't wait for that to draw. I'm buying it now. The sad Yeah friends in really low place.
Speaker 1: Click shot where we go over some of the biggest tiktoks around the past week.
Speaker 2: Let's get right to your first TikTok click shock from.
Speaker 1: A woman named Deandra Canoe who considers herself a wellness beauty expert man. She recently got millions of views because she has a problem with the food delivery service door Dash not quite living up to its name.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 3: I want to know what happened to DoorDash, because somehow DoorDash quickly became call you when I'm in the lobby, Dash, Hey, come.
Speaker 2: Out on and pick it up.
Speaker 1: Dash.
Speaker 4: I wanted it at my door.
Speaker 2: That's why I door dashed it.
Speaker 1: I might be in the shower.
Speaker 4: I can't come downstairs to the lobby in my pajamas. That was a whole point of getting into my door.
Speaker 3: Oh shots fired I kind of get it because like, it sucks when we get food delivered here and I gotta go down to lobby and get it.
Speaker 2: But also that sounded so harsh. I know, delivery just made it feel lot. I mean, because you have to remember the guy probably has like ten other orders all five.
Speaker 1: A lot of the door dash drivers commented saying they leave it in the lobbies because they don't personally feel safe going up to a person's hotel room or to their apartment room. Other drivers commented saying, if you want us to go to your fourth floor apartment, tip us more.
Speaker 2: We'll break into that elevator. You got tip right at the beginning.
Speaker 3: You can't tip after if you want that service to happen.
Speaker 2: I think it's smart to app ask you to tip first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it sends the vibe out immediately to the driver that.
Speaker 2: Was a TikTok click shot here next TikTok click shot.
Speaker 1: Is a strange air travel hack that's been getting millions of views. So you know, like when you're flying and Brooklyn understand this because he's up in first class but an economy, you get really uncomfortable sitting in the same position forever and there's something called the seat belt hack, where you wear.
Speaker 2: Your seat belt around your ankles. Yes, what, my brother just did this an entire fight with me. It does.
Speaker 3: It create like a hammock to put your feet.
Speaker 1: Basically, you pull your knees up to your chest and rest your feet on the edge of the seat, and then you strap the belt around like the bottom of your legs so they make sure they don't slide off. And it's supposed to be an extra comfortable position for the entire flight position.
Speaker 3: That sounds fantastic for people who have flexibility, but like my husband can't touch his toes.
Speaker 2: I can really put my socks onto. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, exactly one tiny problem that people pointed out is the seat belt around your ankles can't hold you down, so if you hit some rough patches of air, your head's going right up.
Speaker 2: And hitting the ceiling.
Speaker 1: One flight attendant commont that's saying planes hit turbulence more often than you think.
Speaker 2: Do not do this, Oh man, do you know what I did? As a hack? Though?
Speaker 3: They have these little foot hammocks that you can buy on Amazon.
Speaker 2: For like five bucks. Yeah, so it's like a little like kind of like you're laying.
Speaker 1: Down you're the most uncool person on the plane.
Speaker 2: Foot hammocks where it's at, Jeffrey, do not till you try it. Hammock in the back, just swinging. That was a TikTok click shot. Here next TikTok click shot. It is from a.
Speaker 1: Mom on TikTok named Amber who's going viral after her daughter told her recently quote, that's an old person name, Omber.
Speaker 2: No, it's not.
Speaker 3: My daughter told me the name Ashley or Amanda or my name is Amber. Our people names, and I never thought about it this way. But she's like, yeah, my teacher's names are Miss Erica, Miss Samantha. Where's young people names? Like my daughter is Scarlett, there's Charlotte's, there's Olivia, there's Penelopes, there's Isabella's, there's Bella's, there's Ella's. Those are young people names.
Speaker 4: For me.
Speaker 3: Ashley is always going to be like my friend from elementary. So it just seems like a kid named to me. But it's not Ashley, Amanda, Amber. All of these names are basically the new Margaret or Barbara.
Speaker 2: Wow. So true.
Speaker 3: The Jessica's of the world, I mean, Stephanie, I'm sorry, I got two kids in elementary school, and there's not one Stephanie or Jessica to be found.
Speaker 1: The comment with the most like said, if you got a shout out in the song Mambo number five, Congress, you now have a granny name, a little bit of Monica's Angela, Pamela, Sandra and Rita, Monica, Mary, Jessica and Tina Bega.
Speaker 2: There he goes predicting all the old lady names and is.
Speaker 1: Probably a new name now at least coming back around exactly.
Speaker 2: That's a TikTok click shock. And let's get to your final TikTok click shock because.
Speaker 1: People are going nuts right now over Pizza Hut and their new Holds music.
Speaker 2: What have you ever seen this yet?
Speaker 4: Wait?
Speaker 3: I'm people are calling pizza.
Speaker 1: That's the old school way to order a pizza delivered, but it's made its way onto TikTok where a guy in the hold music is singing about their chicken wings and gets really really into it.
Speaker 2: Here it is.
Speaker 4: That's right, pizza chicken wings. There's nine different signature flavors to choose from. They can be a saucy one season as you like, all on top of them perfectly chick.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like that's somebody upper at like upper management at Pizza Heights, like Larry in accounting who.
Speaker 2: Loves to do Harryoki on the weekend. Let's pull him in here.
Speaker 1: That's one theory, but the other one and no one's confirmed this is. The singer is probably Craig Robinson, who's Daryl the warehouse guy from the office, because he's been the spokesperson in all of the Pizza.
Speaker 2: For It is.
Speaker 1: And he's a comedian who's been playing the piano and keyboard on stage for a year.
Speaker 3: And that's why I put his voice in an office, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: He does get like promoted towards the very end of the office, like a management positions up.
Speaker 2: Finally all that work paid off. That is so great for you. More me too.
Speaker 1: Those are your TikTok click shot stories for the day.
Speaker 2: We got your phones have coming up next Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.