Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time?
Speaker 3: I don't know y'all bat all at all?
Speaker 4: Given them.
Speaker 3: Back A million bus busy.
Speaker 4: Listen to me, I don't joy, Yeah, Joy, you gotta do that.
Speaker 5: You get.
Speaker 6: Turn yellow, you.
Speaker 7: Gotta turn.
Speaker 4: Well, I can't.
Speaker 8: I got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 1: Turn You probably got to turn the mouth.
Speaker 4: The water the water up.
Speaker 2: Come come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 1: Good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: You are listening to the voice, Come on, dig me now, one and only Steve Harvey man oh Man got a radio show? Yeah, I do.
Speaker 9: God so big to me, Man, I just have to tell you about it. I can't help it. It's rather obvious to me how big, how good God is. He's absolutely tremendous. He's off the chain, you know, man, I want to share something with you today. You know, if you're out there, start your mission today. Why don't we all decide together better yet? Let's just kill that cause you don't that just individually? Look you listening, everybody's got something that's that's on the table that they haven't yet attacked yet. What are you waiting for? Start your mission today? Stop the procrastination now, and if you and if you allow prassic excuse me, man, if you allow procrastination to set in, then that that that allows then which is a weakness, you know, but that allows the devil then to just really do his thing. Because an idle mind is the devil's playground. So if you ain't working on your goals, dreams, aspirations or visions, you just you're just waking up seeing how today gon and go or the devil he got plenty for it for you to do.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 9: But if you get your mind right on your goal and your focus and your purpose, then you can go on about your business. Then when the distraction comes, you can catch yourself. Now that don't mean you ain't gonna fall privy or fall prey to some of your distractions, because you will, but you will have a goal in mind and aspiration that makes you go. Hold on, man, I got to stay focused here because what I really want while I'm really trying to go the thing that I'm really after, this new little thing that's being introduced, this don't fit into the equation. Man, let me keep it moving. You may step off the line for a little while. You know, like I said yesterday, the thing about God is He's so forgiving that if you get out of line, he'll hold your place. See that's the real cool thing. A lot of people do that for you too. Like I said, if you're at the movie theater, or you at the amusement park and you're in the line and you forget something, if you politely ask the person behind you, hey man, I gotta run to my car left something, would you hold my place? Most people say, fine, you'll go ahead, and when you come back, they don't have a problem. See your problem is is you want to get out the line, go do something, then come back and just get up in the line further up than you were, or cut somebody. Now you got a problem because see everybody looking at you now like joy, woa partner where you come from? You know the line start back here? But see the thing with God is God don't do that. God don't say the line start back here. God hold your place. When you make a mistake and you fall off the line, God holds your place. But if you ain't got no dreams, aspiration, if you ain't got no place, what he holding for you? See I mean he got a place for you, but you gotta come to it. See some people if well, here's what I'm saying. If you got a goal of aspiration to dream and you fall off track momentarily, you can get back to that because God knows where you left off. Now you may have to accomplish a few more things since you stopped for a long period of time, but God knows where you left off, you can get back on track. I look, man, this dream of being on TV since I was a kid, and it got off track. Now it got off track. I just kept it as one of the dreams, and in some real dog moments when it looked like it wasn't gonna happen, all I was hanging on to is just to hope that one day it could. But that's what faith is really about. Faith is the belief in things that you cannot see. But faith gives you the confidence to keep hoping. Man, Sometimes it just keep hope alive. Sometimes you heard Jesse Jackson say it, just keep hope alive. Sometimes, man, it's just the hope. I was hanging on a hope, And I'm talking about when it got real ugly and funky out there for me, when it looked like I wasn't gonna ever make it and all of the facts was in and everything pointed in the direction you not gonna make it. You done really messed up this time. Then I sat there and I just hung on to the hope. But man, that's what I'm saying. If you got a dream on aspiration or vision or something, when you fall off track and you want to go get back in line, God holds your place. He knew I was off tracking, out of line, but he said, okay, here's where we stopped. You want to be on TV. Now, when you get it together and you quit tripping, and you come and your turn to me, I'm gonna hold your place, put you back in line. Then we're gonna finish the journey. That took me a lot longer to get here than I wanted to, But then it was necessary because I needed all of the mishaps to happen to me along the way. So when I got on the radio one day, which I did not see coming, Steve Harvey got a radio show, y'all. That's why I say it every day. See, because of this radio show that I didn't see coming. Now I have stories to tell, and I can tell you about me better than I can tell you about anybody. And I done been through enough whereas relatable, where enough people can go mad that happened to me. Appreciate you saying that that's what it was for. See, I get it now. See at the time, though I didn't like what was happening to me. At the time, I was really in total disagreement with God on a lot of stuff He was pulling off on me. But in essence, I was really pulling it off on myself. But through his grace and mercy, he kept me through all of my mistakes, all my bad decisions, all my miscalculations, all my misfires, all the times I knowingly stepped out there and did wrong. He forgave me, He said, because man, if you ever come to me, I have a plan for you that it's going to be far and above. It will supersede everything you've ever dreamed of. That's what I did. I just got sick of me, good and sick of me, and I turned it over to God. And then God started working And here I am today. Now He threw with me. Yet Nope, Have I arrived yet?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 9: But guess what the journey is cool? And then you know what I found out that's kind of what it's like in life. If you done walked off the cliff in life and you ain't got no God in your life, it's like not having a parachute. You step off the cliff and you just free falling. We all now that fag gets you closer to the grave, right see, We all heading to the grave from the moment we're born. But the cool thing about a relationship with God is when you step off the cliff and you got God here a parachute. You still going down, but it's a nice ride. You guide and you glide, and you're softly, you enjoy You look around, you're smiling. You're meeting other people along the way. You're floating over here to ski a little while.
Speaker 2: You over there at the beach for a little while.
Speaker 9: You mess around over here, you get to go out the country a little bit on your parachuting and all that, and God just helps you your descent appear more like a rise and more like a euphoric fall. Instead of not having no God in your life and you just walking off that cliff every day, free falling. It ain't got no cord, You steady pulling, you hollering the whole way because you to mess around with yourself and ain't let God come into your life and provide.
Speaker 2: A parachute for you.
Speaker 9: I would rather have a parachute since I got to jump every day, than to not have one. God has been like a parachute for me. Ask me where that came from. I can't tell you, But like I always say, most good things that happen in my life that I can't explain, its usually him.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 10: Show, Wake up, Wake up, wake up, Rise and shine. Give yourself that stretch that morning, yon and sit on the edge of the bed, thank the.
Speaker 2: Man, and then you got to get up, get out and get something good.
Speaker 10: Thursday morning, and everybody, it's Thursday, all right, We all most at the weekend.
Speaker 2: It is usty, all right.
Speaker 10: Uncle Stevens out, But me and the crew are here. That means call the Pharaohs, Shirley Strawberry, Mississippi Monica and the One and Only kill Junior Boy Space. We are in the building holding it down, and we gonna rock and roll all morning long, itting it crazy, stupid and maybe a little bit sound like. We got some sense. When we find out we're doing that, we're gonna get right back off of that. Get right off of that immediately.
Speaker 11: You're gonna have some sense today.
Speaker 10: No, no matter of fact, I need to make an announcement real quick. So all the parents out there and your kids play to do extra curriculum. Listen, I'm not doing that popcorn this year. Okay, stop, I'm not doing it. I'm not doing it. That that good good, whatever it is, I'm not doing this. I don't have no more room. I still got popcorn from last year. I don't have no more room for this popcorn. I'm letting y'all know that.
Speaker 2: Now the popcorin.
Speaker 3: Did I sell something to yes and your wife just bout something from my daughter speak quiet.
Speaker 2: We do that arrived because we don't have room for it. We do that arived.
Speaker 3: Don't worry about the jackie already got hurt, you know what. Focus on supporting the baby's double good.
Speaker 10: Then y'all got to start selling something else. I mean, they surely they got something else other than popcorn. Y'all are switching around.
Speaker 12: It's something we really walked around here, like a case of bell or something. Give give us some bag, ten pounds of sausage or something. Give me something I could be into something some.
Speaker 2: Some some some googles. That's that's what I get to move in some googles. That chocolate covered peanut. Give me how that.
Speaker 1: Yumy yum me any kind of snacks?
Speaker 11: Love that popcorn?
Speaker 7: Time.
Speaker 11: I just bought so much popecorn.
Speaker 2: I got so much. I got so much popper. Boy, they coming right to you first, you the first, and then and then I had to switch planes.
Speaker 12: Uh.
Speaker 10: A couple of weeks ago, going to a gig in Chicago, and she made me break up some more popcorn.
Speaker 11: Yeah, yeah, yu, they be wrong how they get this time?
Speaker 2: But they be wrong.
Speaker 12: Man, they send that baby right over to you and the baby look up web some popcorn. I'm start walking off on these kids. I ain't got more money for popcorn. I'm started walking off. I'm just gonna start walking off.
Speaker 11: I can't do the link. Yeah a link, I know, I know. But you know when you go to the grocery, who is at the girl scouts? See, I keep getting us with these cookies.
Speaker 2: Watch.
Speaker 10: I started selling some chicken called how about some chicken wings? Some all flash Then.
Speaker 2: I like that too.
Speaker 10: I bought some wings, lemon pepper. We got nice lemon pepper. I'll be cool, cool, we get on. I am man Bobby Cue.
Speaker 2: Fund raised, I love it.
Speaker 11: Yeah, support.
Speaker 2: Or did you buy some popcorn from call?
Speaker 1: No, she didn't ask me, but I bought some from you. Okay, that's how this got started.
Speaker 2: Yes, I don't remember. I don't remember. That doesn't but it could be.
Speaker 1: Could I go to yeah, because I.
Speaker 2: Got eight cases of I'm tired of popcorn? All right?
Speaker 1: All right, coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we will hear from the nephew yet again as he runs that prank back right after this popcorn. Here, you're listening hard Morning show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. Nephew, what you got?
Speaker 2: I got your doors? This is your dos. Okay, let's go cat dog.
Speaker 7: Hello, Hello, I'm trying to reach a mister Paul. Please call Virginia Senior, probably senior. Okay, this is how you doing today? I'm good, I'm good. Listen. My name is Mark. I'm actually calling from a company called Doors. Are you are you at court?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 7: Correct? You guys just built that home right. Yeah, Like I said, my name is Mark Stevens. I'm actually calling from a doors. We're actually the company that uh supplied the doors that are actually throughout your house.
Speaker 8: Okay, great, what are you calling for a follow up?
Speaker 7: No, this isn't a follow up. Actually, we're got a couple of glitches we want to try and get get straightened out if we could find Well, here's here's the problem, sir. The problem we're having is that the contractor that actually built you all home, yes, has not paid for the doors. You guys have been there two and a half months, and we can't seem to get the contract to come in and pay for the doors. Tried to call them, We've tried to call him several times and we have not been able.
Speaker 8: To wait on him because you don't have a good number. I can give you a number, is I really don't have anything to do with that. That's like, how do you get my number?
Speaker 7: Well, actually, we had your number on file as the homeowner, and that's pretty much how we had you. But the problem we're facing here, sir, is we've tried to get this guy for the last couple of months and we can't get him. So, Actually, what's what's gonna happen here in the next day or so, is We're probably gonna have to come and get all the doors.
Speaker 8: Oh noways to do what?
Speaker 7: We're probably gonna have to come and get all the doors in your house, take them off and bring them back here to the plant until we get we're.
Speaker 8: Gonna go get all my doors.
Speaker 7: We we're gonna have to get those doors until either we get a contractor or you know, we get paid for the doors. Now, what could happen is you could pay for the doors.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, already paid for the doors. That's that's past tense. I've done that paid. You say, paying that means I got to double back.
Speaker 7: Well, sir, we haven't been paid, sir for the doors as well.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, the contractor was paid for the doors. That's who pays you.
Speaker 7: Okay, And what I'm trying to explain to you, sir, we haven't been paid at all here at doors all.
Speaker 8: All all okay, Well, I do what they should have received a check from my contract And what.
Speaker 7: I'm to you, sir, is that that hasn't been done.
Speaker 8: So since you have not been paid, you're gonna come back and get my doors? Now, you said, we Now, who's all this you?
Speaker 7: Who are we gonna come here's the problem here.
Speaker 8: Like I know, no, the ain't no problems. We're gonna resolve this very peacefully. But who is we?
Speaker 7: Okay, So what's taking place here at my job is they've taken this money out of my check that hasn't been paid for the doors.
Speaker 8: Oh yes, I can understand that, but why would they take it out of your check? You did demand ours, You've done your work.
Speaker 7: Why don't I understand it? Sir? But since the company hasn't been paid, the company is taking it out on me, and it's not gonna come down on me. So either I'm gonna get the doors, well, you.
Speaker 8: Need to quit your job because they're gonna because they need to give you a uh not just give you a bonus, but give you some holly work. Because bottom line is you're talking about coming to get my doors. Now that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 7: Either we resolve this peacefully as if you pay for it, or I come out and get the doors now I'm not finished city and go back, and.
Speaker 8: You need to go in and come get these doors. Gas up and come get these doors. Because you're not gonna come and get this. I'm not gonna send you no money.
Speaker 7: Okay, sir, Then what we need to do is get a schedule time where I can come out and get all the doors.
Speaker 8: Now I'm on your time.
Speaker 7: I'm sorry, I'm.
Speaker 8: On your time now. So you got these you must be paying me now since I'm on your time, what.
Speaker 7: Are you talking about?
Speaker 8: Because you're talking about you're gonna set up a time with me. That means I have to leave and do what I do to be meet you here to get something that don't belong to you, which is my door.
Speaker 7: Sir, you don't have to be there at all, because I'm gonna say I'm gonna come in and take the front door off, and I'm gonna keep keep moving through the house and get all the doors and get them back here to the play.
Speaker 8: I don't think you hear yourself now, First and foremost, how you when you come to the front door, I'm gonna be without waiting on you as you actually take it off. Match, I'm gonna be on your behind making sure you realize you're gonna have to take this door or take this And I mean I'm pretty sure Trim be coming.
Speaker 7: To you and to get that first door, so I can't keep going back and forth with you. Let me say this to you. I'm coming to get them doors, even if I gotta take that whooper, because I gotta get my money back from the company that they just took for me. Because show damn contractors did not pay for the damn doors.
Speaker 8: Say you better, hey, bring your toms down when you talk to me, you talk to him god play. I'm Le'm gonna get this on you. I'm not gonna allow you to come to my house and take these damn doors. You ain't coming to get no money.
Speaker 7: I'm coming to get them doors that I'm coming to get them today.
Speaker 6: I need everym on Now.
Speaker 8: What time is coming? I want to be prepaid when you come mess with these doors because I make sure, please what time you're coming.
Speaker 7: Don't worry about when I'm coming. You'll know when I'm there when I take the first door off the heads every door.
Speaker 8: We gonna meet at that door. I'm gonna work that. I'll tell you what I'm gonna pay you. I'm gonna pay your dollar whooping. Now take that check. You're gonna make case that aside.
Speaker 7: Whooping to night. I'm gonna take that whooping if that's what it takes. But I gotta take these doors. You want gonna get my money?
Speaker 8: I mean you to do next time, get your damn money.
Speaker 7: Stop.
Speaker 8: Get a job that pays you better for this whipping. You're gonna get in fed Well, I'm not, sir.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna keep going back and forth with you about you whooping mine.
Speaker 8: Go backy Moore Dad in the end right here, say we'll take that and take.
Speaker 7: It on hand. Said, but I'm bringing them doors too. If it's doing that, I an't even on men where a tractor you should have been call of contract. You shouldn't gone over there and doing some doing from from my damn come, I'm.
Speaker 8: Gonna tell you what you need to be calling them he.
Speaker 7: Got shore Mary, I'm want to get a hipie door you got in that holy that none. I'll tell you what you know what I do. I just w do you go to work, rob me and I just come in there and get them doors.
Speaker 8: What you ask j I wouldn't like to say it now. I just told you you ain't come to getting these doors. I just got to telling you that John, your daddin't find your mama righting all net them doing it.
Speaker 7: And you know what else I'm coming to do what I'm coming to tell.
Speaker 12: You who I am?
Speaker 7: You do you know who I am? More?
Speaker 5: I know who you know?
Speaker 8: You're walking.
Speaker 6: I make sure I deduce myself.
Speaker 8: You ain't gonna get us do the can't get these doors there?
Speaker 7: That man, I ain't that ain't really? Who are am we? Who are you? I am Nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. You just got prank phone call by your wife Faith.
Speaker 8: Right, that's that's right, Shot Rain and Dawn number. You don't get it out care.
Speaker 5: Paul?
Speaker 7: What is the baddest that I'm talking about? The baddest radio show in.
Speaker 8: The land show cousin.
Speaker 7: I was over here just fraying, man fat, don't bring that number. Now he was out his.
Speaker 8: Moving, So I'm thinking they're looking forward, but they down that part of the four gillion and now you have it.
Speaker 2: I'll be back at the hour.
Speaker 1: You coming up next, it is asked the riddlo you're listening shot Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour and entertainment news. We'll talk about Diddy's late latest legal developments in the jam Master j murder case. There is a guilty verdict fifty jar Rule are still beefing, and Dion Warwick says Tanna Taylor is hitting all the right notes. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the riddlelo that is ready to love Officer and Junior. Here we go, guys, Missy and Indianapolis writes. My boyfriend and I just started having sex and it's not how I imagined it would be. It's never face to face, so I can't kiss him or make eye contact. He told me, I've been watching too many movies and this is real life. Am I asking for too much?
Speaker 10: He's tired of looking at you, But he is tired of looking at you. He not you know, he don't love you the way you love him. Let's just get let's just be clear. Let's be completely clear. He don't love you like that. If you're not making an eye contact, if y'all ain't face to face, you know, this is just really we're gonna we just yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to dance around it.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, I'm trying trying to dance around That's what.
Speaker 1: They need to break up for real.
Speaker 2: You don't want you like that baby wam bam, thank you, ma'am. That's all it is to him.
Speaker 11: Now, I just say this. You know you do have some control and you do not have to have sex with him.
Speaker 9: You do not have to do that.
Speaker 11: But lord, you ought to be tired of looking at them pictures, that.
Speaker 1: TV that laps.
Speaker 12: You just see the outlets, see every head boy. You closet doors, you just see everything top.
Speaker 1: Away in the room.
Speaker 4: You just see that.
Speaker 11: I mean, door handles, you just seeing that. You see everything but him.
Speaker 12: I said, that's a lot of stuff you looking at him now that confident you got.
Speaker 4: Your hands on.
Speaker 1: It's just nothing, yeah, nothing but him.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 11: You don't have to have You don't have to do that with him. You don't have to just find something else around.
Speaker 12: I'm just saying you just you just look at medication, you reading it, oxid, cotton, finish celling, you just rubbing alcohol, ten percent, cell phone charges.
Speaker 11: You see everything in this room but him.
Speaker 12: Ah, night lights. You just got too much you did see but him. It's wain't too much stuff you're looking at, but it ain't him though. You're just just seeing you know, you're just looking at too much stuff. It's just not you know, you know, random stuff, meant phone numbers on pieces of paper, let us bill, Oh, bubble gold wrappers, you know, bag of chips, the chip clip you just looking clip?
Speaker 11: Yes, you know he eating the room?
Speaker 1: Come on now all right, Oh okay, we're moving on. You get their point. Missy in Indianapolis, Teresa and Lakeland says, my husband told me his friend got caught cheating and it was a big mess. I eventually called the wife to see how she's doing. She said, my husband called a check on her too, and she really appreciates us. Why didn't he mention that to me?
Speaker 2: M okay, call again, and I promise you he gonna be over there. Call again.
Speaker 10: He's gonna get over to the consoling her in a minute. Call again and check out. But I promise you and you got to be fine.
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 10: When when a man called a check on you is fine? You is fine, baby, and he coming over here to make sure you all right?
Speaker 2: Trust me.
Speaker 11: This is what Steveden already taught us. This is where you lie. This is a perfect line moment. You got to get this off of you. Yes, why are you are you? Because he got the other guy got called cheating, and she said, why you didn't tell me?
Speaker 2: You called her?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: She said?
Speaker 1: I call that's what you need to have that type of toll.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I ain't never called he got called cheating. What I'm calling for? He's got to get that high.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta get.
Speaker 11: That high because you gotta get.
Speaker 2: The boys get hid. I mean you're lying though, Yes, yes, the manly.
Speaker 11: Said I called me when get the win.
Speaker 4: Choose it?
Speaker 12: You don't get off till eight. I ain't calling no folk. You know you know she's going through memory loss.
Speaker 5: You know that.
Speaker 11: Somebody here, thank you.
Speaker 1: Moving on to Fatima in Kansas City. Fatima says, my four year old son surprised me at three a m. While I was having sex. The guy slid off the bed. Uh, so my son wouldn't see him. My son kept asking me why I get to sleep naked but he has to sleep in pajamas? Will he ever forget this?
Speaker 2: He didn't see the dude that slid off the bed.
Speaker 1: He slid off the bed, so he didn't see him.
Speaker 10: Oh that boy cold, he could slide. That boy, I don't know who can slide naked like that. He slid That's pretty good.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 10: Now, you talking to the baby, the man on the side of the bed, and he asked, and the four year old got control.
Speaker 2: He asked him questions.
Speaker 10: Now, why we didn't whip his lettle hand all the way back to the other room so we can get out of that.
Speaker 2: That's my thoughts.
Speaker 11: Yeah here naked, Yeah, well, four year old, but.
Speaker 10: Whooping while I'm naked. Yes, came in there because you didn't messed up something. Shirton, I'm gonna and we got to help this man get up off this ground. Nothing slid on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank the baby for that.
Speaker 11: The baby, the baby forget it, Yeah, he'll forget it. But you know that man that slid that bed. Now he on the floor looking at outlets.
Speaker 12: Dress, handboard, pillows, medications about he's just.
Speaker 7: On the floor.
Speaker 11: Now, I'm war he looking at he's just down there.
Speaker 2: We'll send me these rooms.
Speaker 1: Y'all need to clean up. Take it here under that boxes, all right. Last one, guys, Daniel in Greensboro says, I'm the wealthiest person in my family and unless they need money from me, they don't fool with me or invite me to family gatherings. My wife said to stop fooling with them, but it's family. Should I tell them how I feel? Or take my wife's advice with.
Speaker 10: Your family, don't care about how you feel at all. We'll call you when we need some money. Other than that, don't nobody fool with you. They don't like you though.
Speaker 2: And ever since you got this little Ever since you got this little money, you changed you different. All they do is use you for what they can some money.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 10: Other than that, shut up and your family don't care. And you go there with your wife advice if you want to heal what it is.
Speaker 1: Get ready to pay for the family reunion every year?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get this work.
Speaker 2: Yeah we need bow briskets.
Speaker 11: That's what we need from you.
Speaker 1: Wife told him not to fool with him.
Speaker 12: And yeah we need the pavilion rented. We needed all of this, Katy said. If you're mad because you blessed, how does that work?
Speaker 11: You don't want to help nobody else?
Speaker 5: Be what?
Speaker 11: Put no wise it down right here? Put your up.
Speaker 12: Okay, we need you to buy these shirts for the family, get the jumps and T shirts. And if you're mad, we can buy some time food with you. If you got all this money, given about this stuff, this family. I've been to see my EIGHTI I know I've been see up.
Speaker 11: I believe. Get a couple of hotel rooms. While you're at it, we read.
Speaker 2: Person yeah that the shirt.
Speaker 1: Guys, thank you really love Thank you Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 1: There's been a whole bunch of developments in the wake up producer Little Rod filing suit against Ditty for alleged for alleged sexual assault. Speaking of a Little Rod, it was discovered that he actually started a crowdfunding campaign a few weeks before filing suit, asking people to chip in to help him sue Ditty. Oddly enough, there was zero mention of sexual assault at that time. In addition, we heard about reality star and See and producer Steviej's name being tied to the case. Stevie J took to social media and posted a headline caption about this situation. He said, quote, I wasn't that guy the last time. I ain't never going to be that guy. I'm one of God's favorites. Don't play with my name, all right. An adult film star called mister Knockout seems to have corroborated Steve Steviej's story, saying that he's he's actually the one in the Freaky Flick and not Stevie Okay, So he wanted to clear that up for Stevie Jay saying, what mean I'm me?
Speaker 11: But listen, God, nobody, So we just go look over the name is the knockout?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Rod?
Speaker 2: What is going on with?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Godly did? It's old?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Lot of take that, take that, lot of.
Speaker 11: Lie boy, all right.
Speaker 1: Also in entertainment news, the two men accused of the two thousand and two murdered run DMC's Gemmaster j have been convicted. A federal jury in Brooklyn has returned a guilty verdict against his childhood friend, fifty nine year old Ronald Washington and as god son, forty year old Carl Jordan Junior. The two shot and killed Jay. His real name was Jason Mizell. He killed Jay. They killed Jay in his studio in Queen's on October thirtieth of two thousand and two. The crime went unsolved nearly twenty years until the rest were made in twenty twenty one. Wow that yeah, it really was to just.
Speaker 3: For a long time it was unsolved, so no one. I'm glad justice for the Myzell family finally.
Speaker 11: Oh man, this is terrible.
Speaker 1: Terrible, terrible. I'm glad the case was solved.
Speaker 2: How many years is that being called?
Speaker 1: Happened in twenty two two?
Speaker 2: So much years ago? Years? Oh my god, all this time, all the money, all right.
Speaker 1: Also in entertainment News, Dian Warwick says that Tiana Taylor is hitting all the right notes as she prepares to portray Dion in an upcoming Hollywood biopic. Dion says she tells Vibe that Tiana has done research out the Yin Yang, even commenting she knows me better than I know myself now. Dione says her fans can expect a little bit of both her twenty twenty one documentary and her memoir My Life as I see it, saying, it'll tell us some of the escapades that I've been on and the results of it. So it's going to be quite interesting to see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Deonna Taylor hitting. Molder notes, Baby, she's hit waye. Molder notes.
Speaker 3: Me.
Speaker 1: He's gorgo.
Speaker 2: He looks presentable, she's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: Yeah she really Yeah, love her hair, everything about her.
Speaker 2: But Dion should have known this movie was gonna happen, though, DENI.
Speaker 1: Well, your Dion hand picked her to play her too.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I'm just saying, Fava, what are you saying?
Speaker 8: You could say it?
Speaker 10: It's okay, Psyche, didn't you know this was going? I mean, she should have saw all its coming.
Speaker 1: Finally, in entertainment news, when will fifty cent stop when it comes to Jarrulaturday night that tree the UK for his upcoming tour due to his criminal record, and he is devastated. And now you know, fifty cent just had to comment and he posted that he didn't have anything to do with this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then Ji responded, shut up you blankety blank blank blank blank.
Speaker 12: You know we went hard to you when you ranking when you start cussing, you know you're losing.
Speaker 2: You're losing. Yees all you do mad you made?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's gotten under your skin for sure.
Speaker 10: I ain't seen nobody be fifty yet. I'm sorry, he's undefeated.
Speaker 3: He's undefeated, for sure, he's undefeated, money nothing, but why are you just out the boat who said you had something to do with you?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Because he took him down when he came out, you know all that, all the disc records.
Speaker 3: Yeah, back in the day, he just walking all of that. He can not let John ru will try to be great.
Speaker 12: But you know, you got fifty states he can go to. You got fifty states, you can just go around Maria.
Speaker 1: You know, weren't they tell him that before he got the whole tour together.
Speaker 3: And now they don't even let him in the country in the UK because Joall did go to prison, remember it with some gun issues and taxi Asia, so.
Speaker 2: You can you can wrest a sure fifty gonna be at Uh, he's gonna be at it. Did Uh, that's the show.
Speaker 11: He had nothing to do with this.
Speaker 2: He tried to take me shopping, y'all. You're trying to take me shopping? And what that means y'all? He tried to take me shopping, y'all. I'm just telling you now that ain't right, man.
Speaker 1: Crazy crazy crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Really a mess, yeah, just a mess.
Speaker 12: Yeah. I'm scared to wake up tomorrow and find out what did he did next? It's like next on Diddy.
Speaker 3: This is really I mean, there are some serious allegations are oh yeah, and this is me. This is kind of r Kelly ish Man with the kind of charges that this is, like, it's an issue.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, guys, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Why are leap years necessary? We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, So today's February twenty ninth, leap day or leap year, which happens like every four years, right, So the question is why do we even need leap year?
Speaker 11: That's a little calendar, the lunar calendar?
Speaker 12: Uh is from every every was it every four years? The lunar calendar with one dead heads?
Speaker 1: Hell?
Speaker 11: If I know, I just wanted to see.
Speaker 4: Leading I don't.
Speaker 1: All right, Look, this is according to Yahoo dot com, it takes three hundred and sixty five days and about six hours for the Earth to orbit around the Sun. Now, on our calendar, the number is rounded to just three sixty five To account for the six hours, we add an extra day almost every four years. So you're kind of onto something.
Speaker 11: I was trying to guess it.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Who back in the who sat back in the day and counted all that? Who sat there for three hundred counted all? Who did that?
Speaker 1: Who was that Copernicus? Who was it somebody like that were I mean, I just remember that from then Caesar has something to do somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was eating salad.
Speaker 1: We also must sink up our calendars with the seasons. The extra six hours would shift seasons by about twenty four calendar days within one hundred years. If we stopped leap year, centuries from now, our descendants could be celebrating Christmas in July. We have to give a special happy Birthday shout out there about five million leaplings born on leap Day, which is you have a birthday every four years.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you got so you could be thirty, but really four yeah, but you got to bear, you got to bear at a job and you you working five five.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if you were born in what two thousand, If you were born in two thousand and this is twenty twenty four, you would say, you look like you're twenty four, but you really seeks.
Speaker 1: A birthday every four years? Right, yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: What kind of they got?
Speaker 11: So we have the cele birthday birthday on February twenty eighth then, yeah, or.
Speaker 3: March or March, because if you were born in eighty four, nineteen eighty four, you will be forty or sixteen.
Speaker 1: I'm cool with sixteen now, right. Yeah, So a happy Leap Year and happy Leap Day. Everybody who was born on this day, they should be.
Speaker 2: Born for it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they really really hard.
Speaker 1: Actually, we're going to talk about what is something from the old days that you really really miss and things should come back? We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show. All right, guys, So this is what we're going to talk about. Remember back in the day when you loved something, Now it's no longer here you miss it, from polaroids to Walkman to landline, right, all of that generation. These love of nostalgia is bringing back old school tech. So I gotta ask you, guys, what what is something from the old days that you really really miss and things should come back?
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 1: What about pH phone booths? Can't you imagine how we Yeah, we.
Speaker 3: Know what I wish we could do, but it's just probably it's just not safe and it's never ever going to happen again. But when someone would meet you at the gate at the airport, or if.
Speaker 1: They go on the plane, I mean, you know, to just go on the plane with you and get off when they right before they close.
Speaker 3: The doors and claim, Now I wish you would try to come to this, but for safety, I understand. But that's kind of like something Finyl rends. Remember the records, all that kind of stuff, forty five.
Speaker 1: And the record player, the needle, remember the all of that, all of them cool with a juke box, really yeah, the juke box.
Speaker 2: At the pizza hut.
Speaker 11: At the independ of that. Yeah. One thing I missed. I'm not allowed to eat my two way pages.
Speaker 9: Boy.
Speaker 12: I used to have a two way page, and you couldn't tell me nothing when you hit me. I picked right on up, takes back in middle of a conversation. Hold ony, right back, Yeah, okay, I'm over here now, all right, go ahead, finish. Because I had the two way you can you can flip it up, had a whole keyboard on it.
Speaker 11: This is way before we had eye pay.
Speaker 3: This was just something you've never had a I had a two way. Remember this though, about the two way pager, though. You would we would be in the club, you would be dancing and somebody would open a two way and you would put it next to each other.
Speaker 12: That's how you got anybody. Yep, that's numbers, but I don't know how sure they never had a page.
Speaker 2: You never did.
Speaker 1: I never had a pager. I did, but I had a phone in my car though I did have a phone in my car.
Speaker 11: You remember the phone in the bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that phone in the bag was a base though.
Speaker 7: That was that was it was.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was giant number.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say this about the whole polaroid thing. So my daughter she they're into that. They're into taking the pictures.
Speaker 1: And the and the camera and the polaroids and all of that.
Speaker 2: I bought Sydney one of them. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeahs now pink gathered laughingderin the lung.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are cute. I like all of those two.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I wish I could wear a shag again. I wish I could do that. I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 7: I know you do, I know you.
Speaker 2: Hey JR.
Speaker 1: Don't you say nothing. I'm not gonna say I.
Speaker 11: Know you did not bring that up though, I know you. But you know what, we do have hairstyle though, Hot Time face. I just that's well.
Speaker 1: Travis Kelsey started that.
Speaker 12: No, no, not the high Time face. The first one I know was Terrence Fletcher started at my school that's who started that.
Speaker 2: I was Joe Lewis.
Speaker 11: At my school. I wanted the same thing. I still had my fro, like yeah, like.
Speaker 1: That was high high high.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I missed.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was gonna say, because I haven't been in so long to the movies on the same movies all the time, on the same I used to go all the time, but I don't go that much anymore.
Speaker 2: But I missed going to Blockbuster to get a movie.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, boy, yeah, yeah, boy.
Speaker 2: That was my first job.
Speaker 10: Pick up tause you put some effort into it, you know, Yeah, but I had I was always late.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 2: I think I was about twenty two thousand dollars one day.
Speaker 1: Like taking them back twenty two brand.
Speaker 11: That was my first job.
Speaker 12: Boy, Blockbuster work, Yeah, breaking that Blockbuster, working at the video store.
Speaker 11: That was my first job. Man, loved it. Wow, But I didn't care about you. If you didn't rewind it, then I was cool with you. I am give me, give me a dollar. I ain't gonna coming up.
Speaker 1: I was nephew, tell me spring phone call right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, right about four minutes after it's my Strawberry letter for today, and the subject is he has clothes hidden everywhere. We'll get into that find out what that's all about, uh in just a few because right now it is time for the nephew UH with today's prank phone call. Nephew, what you got uh soles?
Speaker 2: By time we rob a bank, It's about that time. So listen, what.
Speaker 10: We're gonna rob a bank? Just just ride with me, Just ride me. We're gonna get in this limo. Okay, we're gonna get your limo driver, the drivers to the bank. We're gonna go in there and do we gotta do. We're gonna come back out all the limo driver got to do. And keep that car rolling, keep it ready. We'll be right back out here.
Speaker 2: Limo bank.
Speaker 1: We're not going far in a lima.
Speaker 2: We're going far. Just Limo bank. Job. Let's go get them.
Speaker 5: Good afternoon.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get cecil. Get it. See some one of my boys. Giving your number. Man, I'm trying to get a car service for tonight.
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, this is my personal number. Do you have the main number?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 6: I keep calling the main line, but ain't nobody answering. I had to call that about six seven times. They keep rolling over to it, like to a voicemail or something.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, brother, what's your name?
Speaker 8: Bunny?
Speaker 6: Tony?
Speaker 5: Okay, listen, Tony, I got a customer in the back. Let me get them. He can you you got a few moments, I mean, let me get the dough for me and all hold the phone. All right, okay, cool, all right, thank you, have good evenings? All right?
Speaker 6: Ton Yeah? What's up?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Now you're saying you called the main line and you just keep going the voicemail or something like that.
Speaker 6: You calling the main line, but you know, I know I'm calling at the last minute. I'm trying to get a get a car for tonight.
Speaker 5: Man. Okay, what you need?
Speaker 7: What listen?
Speaker 5: We got we got the SUV we got today and or two. We got a couple of limits white up black.
Speaker 6: What you need if I could get I guess like a black limousine?
Speaker 2: Be cool?
Speaker 5: Okay, we got that. We got that. What time where I'm picking you up? What time?
Speaker 6: What a couse?
Speaker 8: You know? For an hour?
Speaker 6: Because all I need is an hour?
Speaker 5: Where's it's sixty five hours an hour? But we only do three hour minimum. The first three hours.
Speaker 6: Sixty five okay, okay, okay, we'll see. Say, all I need is an hour man really like forty five minutes. So do you think they'll work with me?
Speaker 5: Well, you can't get them, so you're dealing with me. Let me see me. I'll tell you what I'll do you for one hundred fifty dollars and I'll take care. But now I want you to know. I'm gonna let them know everything. So I got to have either credit card or received or something on the cave to let them know. Because I'm not no quoked brother. I'm gonna let them know everything that I'm doing with a workplace.
Speaker 6: One fifty. I can give you one fifty when you pick me.
Speaker 5: Up, that's no problem. Then where am I picking you up? And at what time?
Speaker 6: All right? I'm at ninety eight Village Drive, ninety eight really drive.
Speaker 5: Okay, nine eighty twenty. And where am I taking you, sir?
Speaker 6: I'm going downtown on Capitol Street.
Speaker 5: Downtown, the Capitol Street, all right? And what time am I picking you up?
Speaker 6: You could give me like at eleven forty five at night, that'll be good.
Speaker 5: Leven forty five okay, that forty five minus to an hour you're gonna need then forty five, the next two five, twelve, forty five, twelve, thirty two.
Speaker 6: Okay, good day.
Speaker 5: Let me see and downtown Capitol. What you didn't give an address?
Speaker 6: I don't even know that. I just I'm going to to a bank bank downtown, all right, right?
Speaker 5: Can I ask you something, tony right?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 5: And I'm trying to get any business. You know, we don't ask questions usually, but a bank at night's gonna be closed. I mean, you're not going to work because I gotta take you back, So you're dropping off to something to somebody something like.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, I ain't dropping nothing now, but I'm picking something up to say. What I need you to do is just right here. I'm gonna go in there, and I'm gonna be in there probably like about fifteen minutes. But when I come out, man, I need you to have a car running and we need to get out of it.
Speaker 5: Wait a minute. You ask me to run you down to a bank at midnight, and you kicking something up at midnight, and I got to be ready to go when you come out, Me and my boys when we come out of there, just when we get it, when we get back in the back of the limo. I need you to I need you to put the pedal down, man, and let's get out of there. Look here, young, young, young brother, Well how old are you.
Speaker 6: Man, I'm twenty four.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's what I figured. Look here, man, it sounds like you're into some kind of shady I don't do that, brother, that I don't know many.
Speaker 6: You a driver, dog, Your job is to drive. If you pick somebody up, first of all, you ain't gonna be asking nobody where they going, what doing You're supposed to drive.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you.
Speaker 6: What I'm telling you is mande. Once we come out of the brank drive, drive, let me start it.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm driving instead of working somewhere else driving because I was ignorant like you at one time. So let me tell you something. But I don't know your business and really don't care at this point in time. I'm not doing no crazy like this hit brother. Let me tell you something, man. What you need to do is get your young into some type of train in school or something to find yourself a job. You gonna go down there and the gonna blow your brains out.
Speaker 6: I ain't really trying to hit all this right here. What I'm trying to do is pay you this when I'm fifty, you drive me where I'm.
Speaker 8: Trying to go.
Speaker 7: If you ain't even if I know, brother, you can't.
Speaker 5: Get right now, not even no advice. You need to listen to me.
Speaker 6: That's what's wrong with you.
Speaker 5: Jump now, y'all crazy, get rich right off overnight type boy. You need to slow down because they got some you feel me, they got.
Speaker 8: Hold hold on man, hold on what you know? You don't know nothing. You don't know? Man? Who needs to know you? Brother?
Speaker 6: How you gonna be preaching to may dog?
Speaker 5: Because I've been the man. That's why I'm priving the limo, because I've been that young brother. I'm trying to keep you from going there because you don't like it. Look at so that I don't know what to tell you at this point. First of all, I'm not doing it, so you can cut that out.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 5: Now, I'm thinking of you and all the other young brothers that do this thumb. You watch so many of the movies or something. Brother, you need to get your straight because they got a place for you. So let me tell you something. They read my off or I read it anything my mama told me they didn't want me to know they cut it out. Do you feel me? They looked at me every night where they wanted to fed me garbage that I had to eat or die. You ain't ready for that, man, You ain't ready for what think he got your land? You brothers don't know what's going.
Speaker 6: On out here.
Speaker 5: You got it too easy. See now you're talking about going down there robbing the bank. You ain't no bank robber. You don't sound like no futher go rinal remo the way you going. You ain't making nothing because they were blowing you on your I wain't about their paper. You don't understand that. And you she ain't ready for no jail.
Speaker 6: Can I say one more thing to you?
Speaker 5: That?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 5: What is it?
Speaker 6: All I wanted to do is tell you it is that I'm nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show, and your boy cart d Done got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 5: I don't give a who you are. If you around with them folks downtown, they're gonna blow you well, they're gonna give you a hundred years under the jail, your brother, did you? Did you just hear what I just said, though what you said something about well my partner you know I no, no.
Speaker 6: No, no, I said, I'm nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy the other another driver. Cordell got me the prank phone.
Speaker 5: Called you as he's telling me, Oh, you mean Steve Harvey on the radio. Nah, man, No, no, no, you see him his name.
Speaker 6: See so your boy Cordell got me to pray phone call you man, I'm gonna get that.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna get that man. When you lit my fire man, don't you know that? I mean my fight moved, fight.
Speaker 6: Power, he said. Be careful, he said, big sea. So he been he been dying now et a dozen time in the Is that alright? Man? Come down, maby come down, man. I got one more question to ask you, man, what's the baddest radio show in the land.
Speaker 5: I want the nephew Tommy, but Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: I got your baby me and your boy Cordell got you.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Well I'm gonna get here if I ever meet you, brother, I.
Speaker 11: Oh you want to too much jail?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Thank you boy, way too much?
Speaker 1: He was.
Speaker 2: He was serious. Thought, Man, I've been down there. You don't want to go down there, young man. You think you want You ain't doing nothing to look at you stupid already trying to rob something gon A Limo. You ain't even thought this out, but it's right self. Yes, yeah, well I have thought out. Riley, North Carolina. I have thought that out, and I would be there tomorrow night. That's Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. The nephew is coming to Raleigh, North Cacila likely rightly, Riley, North Carolina.
Speaker 10: The nephew is coming. Find me a church I'm gonna go to on Sunday. And when I get to a church on Sunday, or do my four o'clock. So see how I get my praise on and then I get my jokes on.
Speaker 2: You see how I do that? What I'm talking about.
Speaker 10: Always laying in the cut. Laying in the cut is Richmond, Virginia. That is fifteenth, sixteenth, and seventeenth of March. I have added everything is sol out. So I added a Thursday night show on the fourteenth of March, that is Richmond, Virginia at the Funny Bone, and tickets are on sale for that Thursday right now? All right, all right, Richmond, all minds to be a fool is coming to down.
Speaker 1: All right, nephew, thank you. Coming up next Strawberry Letter. The subject is he has clothes hidden everywhere everywhere. We'll get into that find out what that's all about.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 1: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, dating, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and click submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 2: You heard what you said. Buggle up and hold on tight you We got it for you. Here it is is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, neph you. Subject he has clothes hidden everywhere. Dear Stephen Shirley, My boyfriend and I just moved in together and he had four months left on his lease, so he kept his furniture and a few personal items there until he completely moved out. It was our crash spot. If the traffic was bad in the city, we'd stop by there and wait for the traffic to die down. Last week he had wine, cheese and crackers, and a jar of olives in the fridge. I asked who the snacks were for, and he said they were for us. We have never had wine and cheese together. It made me wonder if he had been entertaining someone else there at that time. I could only get into the gate by calling him to let me in. I know the property manager, so I asked her for a remote control for the gate, and she gave it to me no questions asked. I didn't tell my boyfriend I had the remote because I was getting more and more suspicious. He had taken a Duffel bag of clothes out of our apartment one day, and he did not know I saw him. I snuck into his apartment on my lunch break to see if the Duffel bag was there, and it was. It was on the side of the washing machine. I also found his laundry basket filled with clean underwear hidden under a comforter. In his closet, there was a garment bag folded up in the top right corner of his closet with two.
Speaker 11: Suits in it.
Speaker 1: My iron that had mysteriously disappeared was there. I called him to proudly tell him what I found. He said, there's a good reason, and he telled me face to face. It's been two days and he still hasn't said anything. Is he moving out or is he cheating on me? Kind of sounds like he's slowly moving out. But we'll try and figure this one out. Because cheese, crackers and olives and some wine that makes you do all of this, I don't understand. I don't understand this. Are you mad because he's taking his stuff out of your place? Are you mad because you think he's moving out? I know that's what you asked us, but it sounds like you know something and you're mad and it can't be You're mad at the snacks in the fridge because that doesn't say cheap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just food.
Speaker 1: I eat olives every day. It's just food. There is really not enough evidence to judge what he's trying to do. But I do know that you're doing way too much, I mean way too much, getting the gate opener, getting into his apartment unannounced.
Speaker 11: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: You look crazy doing all that stuff. I don't think you guys are ready to move in together at all. You need to slow it down because you're running him away, and maybe that's what he wants to tell you when he gets with you face to face. He hasn't said anything yet, but be prepared, Tommy, ladies.
Speaker 2: I don't understand, y'all.
Speaker 10: Sometime I don't, and I think what bothers me is when you think something is happening, you detect one small thing and you don't know how to wait.
Speaker 2: You don't know how to wait and just see what's going to happen.
Speaker 10: You just immediate one say oh, yeah, I saw your clothes. I saw your clothes folded up and your drawers up underneath the corp. But I saw all of that. You know I saw that, don't you? Y'all don't know how to wait and just let it just Oh, it's gonna all fall out if it if it's happening. But now y'all so quick to call somebody and say what you didn't found? You ain't found enough.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna be a love detective, baby, you got to detect something. You ain't found nothing.
Speaker 10: Okay, you found some clothes folded up, You saw some wine, some cheese, some olives.
Speaker 2: What what do that do? Is it some lipstick on the islands?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 5: What? What?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: The crackers and all that, But I don't see nothing that shows he had company. I don't see nothing.
Speaker 10: So you jumping the guns so fast that guess what all you had to do is say, okay, wine, oelips, crackers, cheese, okay, cool, fold the drawers, extra suit, a iron, heat, and stole from the house. It's over here too. Okay, Now let's just wait. Let's just wait and see what's gonna happen it another two three weeks. But guess what y'all too impatient? You want to find out if you're gonna be doing some CSI, if you're gonna detect something more around. Look what's underneath that mattress? What's going on up under that? Let's see what's happening over there? Okay, pull out the drawer in the bathroom. Ain't nothing in the draw but look up under the draw Okay, what's taped up under there? You don't know how to look for nothing?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 10: Take the back off that toilet, Look down in that water. See if it's something in that. What if you want to find something? You want to find something, You all of a sudden want to be CSI love detective. You want to find it let's let's let's get to looking for it. Okay, look up in the sky, take that globe off, that light. What's in there? You don't know what's in Let's see. Let's see what's in there. Take the little dome off. Let's see what's happening. If you're really trying to find something, Let's get over to this refrigerator. Everything in there ain't meeked. Okay, all right, don't know what's in that for Look, I got a little change in my freezer right now in case we hit hard times.
Speaker 2: You don't know what's going on. They don't know where I stay there.
Speaker 10: Let's crash that then, y'all they gonna be all at the gate trying to get this in little thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: I got in refrigerator. Better yet, I don't need my kids to hear it.
Speaker 10: What daddy said, we got some money in the Fridgerat Lord, we got some money in the frigerator. So I think you jumped to conclusions too quickly. I think you should have waited. I think you should have you found something. You should have held on to there and say, okay, I'm gonna see where this goes. But now you wanted to jump the gun and call and tell him what Now, You're not gonna find out nothing at all. But that's that's for you ladies out there to thank y'all a detective and think you want to you got something on your man?
Speaker 2: Or guess what I found? You ain't found nothing but some damn eyelifts. That's good? Hell some wine?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 2: Some cheese?
Speaker 1: All right? Hang on, hang on, we'll come back with part two of today's strawberry letter. We're gonna hear from Junior. The subject is he has clothes hidden everywhere. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 1: We're going to recap today's strawberry letter. The subject is he has clothes hidden everywhere. And first of all, the clothes aren't hidden everywhere. He just took them out of your apartment and took him back to his own apartment a cloud, not everywhere. Okay, let's get that clear. This woman wrote in She says she and her boyfriend just moved in together. He had four months left on his lease. He kept furniture and a few personal items in his apartment until his lease ran out, until he completely moved out and that apartment was their crash spot if traffic was too bad or something like that, they go over there crash until traffic started moving. And then she said she looked in the refrigerator last week and he had some wine, cheese, crackers, and some olives in there, and she asked who the snacks were for, and he said they were for them, and she said, well, he's never you know, given me crackers and cheese and olives and wine before. So she immediately suspected that perhaps he was cheating, so she wanted to go and find out. She knew the property manager, she got his gate opener, She went in his apartment without him knowing, looked through all of his things. She found this douvil bag that he took out of the apartment with clothes in it, and she's just thinking all kinds of stuff that he's cheating, Is he moving out? What is he doing here? But she doesn't have anything to go on, Yeah, what is that? Also a garment bag folded up in the right corner of his closet, okay, with two suits in it, and the iron that she had that hadn't steriously disappeared from her house. So she's saying she asked him about it, and then he just said there's a good reason and he would tell her face to face. But he hasn't said anything yet. So she wants to know is he moving out or is he cheating on her? And we don't know. Nothing in this letter says either. All right, Junior, what you got?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 12: I don't know if he's cheating, if he's moving out, But I clearly know what I'm talking to. Somebody who's never played hide and go seek. I know that because everything in this house is right in the open. You don't know how to play hide and go seek. See that means somebody go high and you have to go find them. Now, if you would have said, I found the what is the olives?
Speaker 11: The cheese and crackers? If you found him in the oven, you got something.
Speaker 1: They were in the fridge.
Speaker 12: They was in the refrigerator where they go. The Duffel bag was right there in plain sight. Now if you found it and looked up and saw it on the celing fan, we working with something. But everything you found, yeah, is right in the open.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 12: He had a basket full of clean underwear? What yet in the luxe room. But if you had to hit him in that tub and pull that curtain.
Speaker 11: You working with something in the dour, Yes, you might have something.
Speaker 12: If he had that garment bag and that confident, if he had that behind that hot water heling in every apartment, then you're working with some.
Speaker 11: But you clearly have never played hide and go seek?
Speaker 12: Uh uh?
Speaker 4: You mad?
Speaker 11: And a man for keeping his stuff?
Speaker 2: Where did?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 12: Don't know why he needs the two suits. He may have a business meeting, he may have something he has such to do in the city. You said he always stopped over there. Maybe when y'all was crashing over there, you could have got you some olives.
Speaker 11: Some cheeses and crackers. But no, you messed that up.
Speaker 1: Miss.
Speaker 11: Everything's out in the open.
Speaker 1: My favorite though, but.
Speaker 11: That Yeah, but here's a question for me. Where do you keep your stuff at? Open your apartment?
Speaker 1: Where's your garment bag at in the closet? Where your suits at in the closet?
Speaker 11: Where's your clean underwear at in the basket? In the laundry rooms? We over here tripping?
Speaker 12: She is, Yeah, by there's not a lot of clothes here. Clearly he got two suits. Two suits is a lot two suits? And now over that, where's he going.
Speaker 11: With the same two suits. They the same two suits. He ain't changing them out. Yeah, he just got two suits. God, come on, lady, work with me. I mean, you know, Sherlock Holmes will be very disappointed in you with this here. You can't. You're like, what what is you doing?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 4: No, I don't.
Speaker 11: We don't know if he's cheating on you. We don't know if he's leaving. We clearly know you don't know what's hid.
Speaker 12: And look like you never found a hidden room or nothing before having you never found a hidden egg. Yeah, she never found had an Easter egg. Yeah, she never found easter egg because they weren't out in the open.
Speaker 1: They was hidden.
Speaker 11: She was just frustrated the easter end hunt. Who is coming up too? And you're gonna have another You gonna be mad as he everybody cracking eggs, but you she the word, ain't hide nothing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he had clothes hidden everywhere. What's no?
Speaker 11: What does it matter?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: This is this is crazy. She's gonna lose him if she keeps this up.
Speaker 2: She really lost him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right. I agree.
Speaker 2: She made that call. When she made that call, that proud man hanging around for the.
Speaker 12: Proudly, proudly, I proudly told him, guess what I found your clean underwear in the basket in the laddery room.
Speaker 4: Now now.
Speaker 2: No ladies underwell, no run right?
Speaker 11: He is you think you're gonna pull one over me?
Speaker 2: Over here.
Speaker 12: Flye and cheese and in the fridge whine and cheese and olives and the refrigerator.
Speaker 11: Bro, you think you are missed up? Who you think you doing? Who you think you is? You thought you hit them garment bags in that closet, look right and found of salt?
Speaker 1: All right? Thank you, guys. Post your comments on today's Strawberry Letter and Steve Harvey FM on Instagram and Facebook, and check out the Strawberry Letter podcast on the free iHeartRadio app for it never sounded so good. You're can download it today now. Coming up at forty six minutes after the hour, Junior will be here with Sports Talk right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening hard Morning show.
Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, He is here Junior and Sports Talk.
Speaker 11: All right, Shirley call it timmy man.
Speaker 12: Today it starts man, It starts today. What the NFL combines today? Body going for jobs Today? It starts today. We got the lineback of wide receivers, offensive lineman, lines back of dvs doing their best. But you know what I found all thought this year. You know it's not really odd, but you just never it's been so long since this happened. But Michigan got the most players that were invited to the combine. Texas had thirteen, Alabama had eleven. What about Georgia, Uh, Georgia, they were right thirteen. So you know it's like it's different on another team, Florida.
Speaker 11: I ain't see Florida. I didn't look down at Florida, but I think it's different when you have a different.
Speaker 12: National championship, a national champion, they gonna get the most players.
Speaker 11: Everybody's looking at them.
Speaker 7: What's up?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 12: They yeah, because they quarterback, the quarterback for LSU, he's up there, man, and the wide receiver.
Speaker 11: But I'm gonna tell you who is your favorite part.
Speaker 12: Of the NFL combine That Florida Florida. Okay, I know that, yeah, but I'm saying, but what group is your favorite?
Speaker 2: Now? It's fun to watch them lineman run that for it.
Speaker 11: That's what I was getting too, Timmy. I want I want, I want the lineman.
Speaker 12: I like the lineman when they run the fort it because I don't want to see nobody running the four two and all yet all that's night.
Speaker 11: But I can't do it.
Speaker 12: I can watched people I can identify with. I can identify with a lineman. I can't identify with no running back moving though though.
Speaker 4: It's some linemen move.
Speaker 12: But they got some d NS man running four fowards four two. So it's gonna be fun to watch today. Man, I'm gonna watch it all weekend. I'm gonna see what happens because you know this is gonna determine a lot because the draft is next month, so we want to see what happens.
Speaker 3: I like watching it because it's a college I love watching these college boys go for these jobs, their dream jobs and wanting to be in the NFL.
Speaker 11: So it's it's interesting to watch, but it is.
Speaker 12: But it's different this year because you know, you know, because of n I L. You know, they coming to the coming to the combound a little different.
Speaker 2: You're coming there with with them.
Speaker 11: You got five million already.
Speaker 12: Ain't even just talked to me any kind of way, coach, Right, I got more money than you.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I gotta check that I don't know why you said up here asking me what I'm gonna start. I started, I ready to start. I ain't read it right back.
Speaker 12: Got too much money, they but it wasn't in college making this type of money. And then is going to the NFL to make some more money on top of that.
Speaker 1: That's money.
Speaker 2: I'm excited that comebine. That's that's a dream come true.
Speaker 4: Man, That's what I say.
Speaker 11: That's a dream job for just it's a dream invitation. Then you know he's been going all week.
Speaker 12: But they have meetings all week long, and then on Thursday, that's when they start. From Thursday Sunday they start doing the Combine.
Speaker 11: It's only three hundred and twenty one.
Speaker 12: Players that get invited to the Combine this year, and you having to be one of the three twenty one out of all the players in college football.
Speaker 2: That's amazing, all right, Junior, thank you.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, a man on social media needs some advice. He says his wife wants to fire the babysitter because she's hot.
Speaker 2: About you talk about it.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show.
Speaker 1: Jerry on Facebook says, I think I have to fire our babysitter. He needs some advice, guys, he says, and it's all porn's fault. Recently, my wife and I have gotten into a really nice habit of using porn to help us get in the mood. It's been fun discovering what she's into and having us discover more about each other. The downside is she sees how much quote babysitter porn is out there, and I guess it's made her realize how hot the babysitter we use is. I don't know if she thinks I'm going to take a shot at her like they do on porn, or maybe she's worried that she will. I just know that it sucks that I have to take someone's job away because of how attractive they are. Either way, my wife wants her out of the picture. Is there more to this than I'm seeing?
Speaker 8: Huh uh?
Speaker 2: And you don't need to be you don't need to be fighting this. You need to get this fine airs baby shit at your house right now.
Speaker 1: You got to fire her because she's cute.
Speaker 10: Yeah yeah, yeah, cause you don watch all this poem with these babysitters. Sooner a lady's gonna click, So stop yeah, and she fine trying good shot him. Get that out of your house. I because I can assure you, partner, I can assure you you're gonna try.
Speaker 2: Stop, don't do it, don't do it.
Speaker 1: You know the pouring plot to the movie?
Speaker 2: Man, right, you know it ain't really no plot to it.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so I've heard Yeah, really, I there's no plot in college. Just heard about it. Oh yeah, yes, somebody had told me, told.
Speaker 2: Me whatever your wife won't make her happy. I'll tell you. Get that lady at your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, some hire or something.
Speaker 2: You got to go.
Speaker 11: I don't care.
Speaker 9: She got to go.
Speaker 11: But that next baby tit have better have a front tooth mission. That's what you need.
Speaker 2: And then that you need that.
Speaker 11: But you can't have his fine one in here.
Speaker 9: She has to go with that.
Speaker 11: Next that next baby.
Speaker 12: City you should be will she smiled? But is he a tonsil you can't have? You can't half nobody?
Speaker 1: No, all right, we have time for another one, guys, Sherry and Steve Harvey f M.
Speaker 2: Rights.
Speaker 1: Last week, I was eating at a local cafe and saw a friend having lunch with the college aged son of another of our friends. I thought it was a bit weird, but I didn't think too much of it until I saw them share a very intimate kiss before they left. Now I'm debating whether or not I should tell my friend that her son is dating one of our forty something friends. Do I just keep this to myself or tell my friend this ain't.
Speaker 2: Got nothing to do with you. Tell it, eat your food and carry your butt on back to your house.
Speaker 1: Just ain't got nothing to do with you to work.
Speaker 2: People don't know how to mind they business. You can't even you can't even grow up and date the older woman out from somebody getting on in the middle of you.
Speaker 1: Well, is she thinking this is too close to home or something?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 7: I don't know?
Speaker 10: Now they do need to find another place to get them something to eat that Evidently they need to get on the other side of town with this, because this, this, this is too close.
Speaker 1: They're all open with it, though, so maybe they don't care. You don't think she should say anything.
Speaker 2: No, No, you won't say nothing about this here? Why because feeding the boy at Applebee's. Let the boy eat and get a little kiss, drawing a good God. People don't get to live.
Speaker 12: Everybody eats good in the neighborhood I mean, come on, son, don't even it's okay, we'll say something to your son. Don't say nothing to your friend. Okay, I saw you, I saw you with my friend. That's all you got to say.
Speaker 1: But what she's trying to tell the son's mom who's a friend?
Speaker 2: Right there?
Speaker 1: I saw your son with one of our.
Speaker 3: Friends and they kissed at a hut tongue.
Speaker 11: Would you want to tell that though?
Speaker 1: But he's in college and she's forty something. Have to be his mama, and that's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: You're old enough to be his Cougar's what I am looking for. All right, But we're going away. Everybody know your name?
Speaker 1: Okay, cheers?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after. Right after this.
Speaker 13: You're listening Harvey Morning Show, all right.
Speaker 1: So DJ Ballad is getting clowned after his bodyguards had to carry him rather than him risk messing up his Ultra rare unreleased Jordans. Did you guys see that?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Calid posted the clip to his Instagram earlier this week while promoting his upcoming album. In the clip, he has heard saying I don't want to get my Jordan's dirty? Can every Can I get everybody to help me? Or can I get anyone to help me? Can't mess up my jays, can't mess up the J's. While his guards accommodated the request, carrying him from the car over sand and to the stage, it seems his attempt to flex backfired. People are saying he needs to get off his high horse.
Speaker 2: But he didn't want to mess I thought it was a bit much that I thought it was a bit much, and trying to carry He's.
Speaker 1: Not a small man.
Speaker 12: Take your shoes off like everybody else did. Yeah, right, just put them in the car going in, because if you shouldn't want them, what you shouldn't have did West don't have no good pedicure. Maybe that's what it will.
Speaker 1: He just didn't want to though, of course he has right.
Speaker 2: They don't want to mess.
Speaker 1: Up the day.
Speaker 2: But take them off call and walk in the sand and put them on when you get to the stage.
Speaker 3: Well, if I have as much money as dj kllied sneak alert, pick me up, carry me.
Speaker 11: Cross your job.
Speaker 1: They were struggling. They were a night coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour, we'll play around it? Would you rather right after this? You're listening.
Speaker 13: Morning show?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we go with the round of would you rather? Would you rather put your hand inside a hornet's nest or kick a sleeping bear?
Speaker 2: I'm not kicking that. I'm finna get bit up by them hornet.
Speaker 1: Stuff a drill bed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but we're not fooling with this batter. Well.
Speaker 12: The only bear I wheel kick is either smoking the bell or kicking. Other than that, I'm just in this horness nest, but all kicking, no sleeping back?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you would you rather be the only person drunk at a party or would you rather be the only person sober at a party?
Speaker 2: Ain't want the fun though?
Speaker 11: Now one of them.
Speaker 2: Extreme? I don't like that.
Speaker 7: But which one?
Speaker 1: I would rather be sober? So I can see people watch?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather get a tattoo of your spouse's name on your body? Or would you rather get a piercing on your body of their choice?
Speaker 2: I just my wife's name up here, I just get your name. You ain't piercing me, no way?
Speaker 9: N ring yeah?
Speaker 11: Yeah, and she gets to choose where.
Speaker 1: No, Why would you?
Speaker 11: Because I come to work like your shirt look different anybody?
Speaker 1: Would you rather date someone who's very similar to you? Or would you rather date someone who is the complete opposite? Opposite?
Speaker 2: Probably the opposite? Yeah, b yeah, because opposite? Yeah yeah, I'm tired of me.
Speaker 11: I can't talk to me.
Speaker 1: They have in common, though, I don't know, we can't.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd rather I'd rather explore that than explore the person that's.
Speaker 1: Like me, that's very similar to you. Really, okay?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Would you rather have threesomes with your partner or would you rather only have sex with your partner once every two months?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, we thinkured this three We finn get to move around around here? Were finna get to move around around.
Speaker 1: Here once every two months? I've had enough.
Speaker 2: That's you met.
Speaker 11: Tomorrow over the bbby Lavern.
Speaker 12: I'm scared to ask you mixed. I can't say, Junior, come on, I can't. I'm scared because I'm already on B hell. I don't know why I say hey and she listening?
Speaker 11: Why would I do that?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Thanks? Guys, that's today's round. Would you rather coming up? It is our last break of the day and we will close out the show right after this.
Speaker 2: I see why you stressed.
Speaker 1: You're listening hard morning show. Here we are guys last the break up the day on this Wednesday. Earlier in the morning today, we had a discussion about what would what do you miss about back in the day?
Speaker 3: We had it then, but we don't have it anymore, like polaroids, Walkman, two Ways, just buying the record, yeah, all of.
Speaker 2: So what do you miss now?
Speaker 3: Tom?
Speaker 2: I missed that cassette tape though, I really do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what about it?
Speaker 1: When you would take it out and it would mess up and you had.
Speaker 2: If you don't get that, that's what I don't miss. M What about you?
Speaker 12: Oh man, I'm gonna tell you what I missed my walkman, Boy, you can't tell me that I had that walkman. You see me, I had to put my favorite hold on just to stop hold on, I'm coming, I would say, because you had to stop your walkman.
Speaker 11: That's get yeah, yeah, go ahead, Miss Walton.
Speaker 1: You said it's two cars.
Speaker 10: It's two cars that I missed that I didn't get a chance to experience that prelude.
Speaker 2: That prelude was cold, man.
Speaker 1: Everybody wanted one of those I wanted one.
Speaker 2: Of them things right then and then what that maximum.
Speaker 1: Baby with the gold bbs. You better talk about that maximum.
Speaker 3: Yes, everybody wanted that box maximum, that box maximum.
Speaker 1: They still make those, They still make it.
Speaker 2: No, not like that, not like No, that was the car.
Speaker 1: What about the seller cup? Remember everybody wanted to sell remember the Super Super?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, yes, yeah.
Speaker 1: I got about this super for real?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know what else was flying? What legend was flying?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: You had made when that first came in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you made it. You had a legend. What me different?
Speaker 1: No one else has that? It was different?
Speaker 2: No, it didn't.
Speaker 3: You made it if you had an achro religend, if you had a navigator.
Speaker 1: Not an exposition the navigate, and.
Speaker 2: Then if you had.
Speaker 10: Any in it BMW car anyone three eighteen five theory?
Speaker 2: You know how to five this one?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah I didn't as I got older, though, I did have a seven forty five. I called it a quarter eight quarter eight.
Speaker 1: Made car by BMW two.
Speaker 4: That that was the wic car.
Speaker 1: It was big, it was smooth driving.
Speaker 11: You would say, you know what that was?
Speaker 5: In me?
Speaker 12: I wish they bring back the crowd ray bags on them stick shifts, old school.
Speaker 1: Player, that crowd roy bags.
Speaker 2: With the change in it changes. Yes, so you could pull over and use the paper right a car wash?
Speaker 1: Oh the car washwa wash?
Speaker 2: What you said?
Speaker 1: Oh no, I was saying earlier you said you missed your shag. The sh hairstyle came on the top, long in the back for you.
Speaker 2: Justuldn't tell me not. I get a part to part.
Speaker 1: I can't imagine the shack.
Speaker 11: When you had the chack?
Speaker 2: How old was you then? Oh? Man, sixteen seventeen?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh I got it?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? What what her eyes on? Shirt?
Speaker 5: On?
Speaker 7: Boy?
Speaker 1: You you boy had all the late teams. Wow?
Speaker 11: Your bowl jeans?
Speaker 2: Lord, awesome, awesome joy ass jeans.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And for the girls, the.
Speaker 2: Boys, when them girl put them, when the black woman put them, she jeans on?
Speaker 11: Lord, my mama, I got to ask car that shirt.
Speaker 2: I got to ask her this.
Speaker 11: Did y'all have the hair dudes like salt and peppers?
Speaker 4: No, Monica did? Man?
Speaker 1: You had Minnica had. I had short at the top and long at the bottom.
Speaker 2: I did have nothing. Flip.
Speaker 1: I had to flip the flip. And then but my mother that lo yeah.
Speaker 10: Yeah, shoulder yeah, y'all put them, y'all put them curling as to work back then for them.
Speaker 2: Caroline was working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's I didn't have no Jerry curl.
Speaker 7: I was on.
Speaker 2: I had a relax relax you mean Jerry.
Speaker 11: Relax.
Speaker 1: Did you all ever have a Jerry curl down?
Speaker 2: For real? I did not.
Speaker 8: What I have.
Speaker 1: I was in the sixth grade, I think, yeah, sixth grade?
Speaker 2: We got a young curl? Oh man, I was in sixth grade.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I didn't have Mama could do nothing with my mom did hair, So I did, ma'am.
Speaker 12: I didn't have one, but I had plenty family members that did have a Jerry. Carol, you had so many tiles laced across the back of that that so not to put your head.
Speaker 2: I do miss this, though, I missed the fragrance of Lagraphel alone.
Speaker 3: Oh Lagerfeld Polo in the green Bob Hello, yeah a god, oh.
Speaker 1: Man, mine could just send us a picture of her.
Speaker 11: Flip some oh there is right there?
Speaker 2: Are we posting this? Should this?
Speaker 4: You should post that much?
Speaker 11: Well, I tell you I'm not posting the curl.
Speaker 3: Or my flip short in the tublong in the back and I do the flip because that's on my Prime.
Speaker 2: That is this is Steve Harby Morning Show y'all. In the words of my uncle, talk to God. You would love to hear from you. Until tomorrow, y'all be in peace. I think about them, Taylor, be let them.
Speaker 1: For all Steve Harvey contests, no purchase necessary, void wear prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com.
Speaker 13: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show