Speaker 1: Jerry on Facebook says, I think I have to fire our babysitter. He needs some advice, guys, he says, and it's all porn's fault. Recently, my wife and I have gotten into a really nice habit of using porn to help us get in the mood. It's been fun discovering what she's into and having us discover more about each other. The downside is she sees how much quote babysitter porn is out there, and I guess it's made her realize how hot the babysitter we use is. I don't know if she thinks I'm going to take a shot at her like they do on porn, or maybe she's worried that she will. I just know that it sucks that I have to take someone's job away because of how attractive they are. Either way, my wife wants her out of the picture. Is there more to this than I'm seeing?
Speaker 2: Uh? Uh uh? And you don't need to be you don't need to be fighting us. You need to get this fine a babysit out your hot right neck.
Speaker 1: You got to fire her because she's cute.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you to watch all this point with these babysitters soon a lady's gonna click. So stop. Yeah, and she fine trying shot him? Get that out of your house. I could. I can assure you, partner, I can assure you you're gonna try. Stop. Don't do it. Don't do it. You know the pouring plot to the movie? Man, right, you know it ain't really no plot to it. Oh wait, so I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I really I heard there's no plot in college. Just heard about it. Oh yeah, yeah, somebody has told me.
Speaker 2: To whatever your wife won't make her happy. I'm telling you, get that lady at your house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when she's hire or something.
Speaker 2: You got to go. I don't care she is. She got to go. But that next, baby city better have a front tooth mission.
Speaker 1: That's what you need.
Speaker 2: And then that you need that. But you can't have this fine one in here. She has to go, but that next that next maybe said he you should be when she smiled, But is he a tonsil? You can't half, You can't half nobody, no work, fan, do not work?
Speaker 1: All right, we have time for another one, guys, Sherry on uh Steve Harvey F M. Rights. Last week, I was eating at a local cafe and saw a friend having lunch with the college aged son of another of our friends. I thought it was a bit weird, but I didn't think too much of it until I saw them share a very intimate kiss before they left. Now I'm debating whether or not I should tell my friend that her son is dating one of our forty something friends. Do I just keep this to myself or tell my friend.
Speaker 2: Just ain't got nothing to do with you, tell it, eat your food and cut your butt on back to your house. Just ain't got nothing to do with you to work. People don't know how to man they be, and you can't even you can't even grow up and date an older woman from somebody getting on in the middle of well, is she thinking this.
Speaker 1: Is too close to home or something?
Speaker 2: What? I don't know. Now they do need to find another place to get them something to eat that evidently they need to get on the other side of town with this, because this, this, this is too close.
Speaker 1: They're all open with it, though, so maybe they don't care.
Speaker 2: I know you do. I think she should say anything. No, No, I won't say nothing about this here. Why because feeding the boy at Applebee's. Let the boy eat and get a little kiss cal a good God, people don't get to leave. Everybody eats good in the neighborhood.
Speaker 1: I mean, come on, son.
Speaker 2: Don't even Okay, we'll say something to your son. Don't say nothing to your friend. Then, okay, I saw I saw you with my friend. That's all you got to say.
Speaker 1: But what she's going to tell the son's mom, who's a friend right there? I saw your son with one of our friends and they kissed at altimately tongue.
Speaker 2: Would you want to tell that though?
Speaker 1: But he's in college and she's forty something. Have to be his mama, and so that's.
Speaker 2: What I'm looking for. You're old enough to be his cougar what I am looking for? All right? But were going away? Everybody know your name? Okay, cheers? Yes, all right.
Speaker 1: We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at twenty minutes after. Right after this, you're listening Harvey Morning Show.