Speaker 1: There's been a whole bunch of developments in the wake up producer Little Rod filing suit against Ditty for alleged for alleged sexual assault. Speaking of a Little Rod, it was discovered that he actually started a crowdfunding campaign a few weeks before filing suit, asking people to chip in to help him sue Ditty. Oddly enough, there was zero mention of sexual assault at that time. In addition, we heard about reality star and See and producer Stevie.
Speaker 2: J's name being tied to the case.
Speaker 1: Stevie J took to social media and posted a headline caption about this situation. He said, quote, I wasn't that guy the last time. I ain't never going to be that guy. I'm one of God's favorites. Don't play with my name, all right. An adult film star called mister Knockout seems to have corroborated Steve Steviej's story, saying that he's he's actually the one in the Freaky Flick and not Stevie Okay, So he wanted to clear that up for Stevie.
Speaker 3: Say, Jay, say what mean? I'm me? But God nobody, So we just go look over the name is the knockout. Okay, a little rod, what is going on with?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Godly did it's old? Oh lot of take that, Take that, lie boy, all right.
Speaker 1: Also in entertainment news, the two men accused of the two thousand and two murdered run DMC's Gemmaster j have been convicted. A federal jury in Brooklyn has returned a guilty verdict against his childhood friend, fifty nine year old Ronald Washington and as god son, forty year old Carl Jordan Junior. The two shot and killed Jay. His real name was Jason Mizell. He killed Jay. They killed j in his studio in Queen's on October thirtieth of two thousand and two. The crime went on so for nearly twenty years until the rest were made in twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: Wow that Yeah, it really was to just walk a long time.
Speaker 2: It was unsolved, so no one.
Speaker 5: I'm glad justice for the Myzell family finally for oh.
Speaker 3: Man, this is terrible, terrible, terrible. I'm glad the case was solved. How many years is that being called?
Speaker 2: It happened in twenty two two, so much years ago? Years?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, all this time, all the money all right?
Speaker 1: Also In Entertainment News, Dian Warwick says that Tiana Taylor is hitting all the right notes as she prepares to portray Dion in an upcoming Hollywood biopic.
Speaker 2: Dion says.
Speaker 1: She tells Vibe that Tiana has done research out the ying Yang, even commenting she knows me better than I know myself. Now. Dione says her fans can't expect little bit of both her twenty twenty one documentary and her memoir My Life as I see it, saying, it'll tell us some of the escapades that I've been on and the results of it.
Speaker 2: So it's going to be quite interesting way to see that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jonna Taylor hitting modor notes, Baby, she's hitting Wade Molder notes.
Speaker 2: Mean he's got.
Speaker 3: He looks presentable, She's gorgeous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she really.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 2: Yeah, love her hair, everything about her.
Speaker 3: But Dion should have known this movie was gonna happen though.
Speaker 2: Denil, well, your Dion hand picked her to play.
Speaker 3: Her too, Okay, Yeah, I'm just saying, Favna, what are you saying? You could say it, it's okay, psychic. Didn't she know this was going? I mean she should have saw all its coming.
Speaker 2: Finally, in entertainment news.
Speaker 1: When will fifty cent stop when it comes to Jarrul wastanight that tree to the UK for his upcoming tour due to his criminal record, and.
Speaker 2: He is devastated. And now you know, fifty cent.
Speaker 1: Just had to comment and he posted that he didn't have anything to do with this, Okay. Then Ji responded, shut up you blankety blank blank blank blank.
Speaker 3: You know went hard to you when you ranking, when you start cussing, you know you're losing. You're losing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you mad?
Speaker 3: You made?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's gotten under your skin for sure.
Speaker 3: I ain't seen nobody be fifty yet. I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: He's undefeated. He's undefeated, for sure, he's undefeated.
Speaker 3: Money, But why you just out the boat? Who said you had something to do with you? Nothing?
Speaker 2: Because he took him down when he came out.
Speaker 5: You know all of that, all the disc records. Yeah, back in the day, he just walling all of that. He can not let John ru Will try to be great.
Speaker 3: But you know what, you got fifty states he can go to.
Speaker 2: You got fifty states, you can just go around Maerica.
Speaker 3: You know, weren't they tell him that before he got the whole tour together?
Speaker 6: And now they haven't even let him in the country in the UK because j'all did go to prison, remember it with some gun issues and taxi asor so.
Speaker 4: But you can you can wrest sure fifty gonna be at Uh, he's gonna be at it. Did Uh that's the show.
Speaker 3: He had nothing to do with this. He tried to take me shopping, y'all. Trying to take me shopping and what that means, y'all. He tried to take me shopping, y'all. I'm just telling you know that ain't right?
Speaker 2: Crazy crazy crazy crazy?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really a mess, Yeah, a mess.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I'm scared to wake up tomorrow and find out what didd he did next. It's like next on Diddy.
Speaker 7: This is really I mean, there are some serious allegations with oh yeah, and this is this is kind of r Kelly ish Man with the kind of charges that this is like what is and once it's an issue?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that.
Speaker 1: Is all right, guys, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, why are leaf years necessary?
Speaker 2: We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show