Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 2: In entertainment news, we'll talk about Ditty's latest legal developments in the jam Master j murder case. There is a guilty verdict fifty cent in jar Rule are still beefing, and Dion Warwick says Tanna Taylor is hitting all the right notes. We'll talk about all of these stories at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the riddelo that is ready to love Officer and Junior. Here we go, guys, Missy and Indianapolis writes, my boyfriend and I just started having sex and it's not how I imagined it would be. It's never face to face, so I can't kiss him or make eye contact. He told me, I've been watching too many movies and this is real life.
Speaker 1: Am I asking for too much?
Speaker 3: He's tired of looking at you, But he is tired of looking at you. He you know, he don't love you the way you love him. Let's just get Let's just be clear. Let's be completely clear, he don't love you like that. If you're not making an eye untaged, if y'all ain't face to face, you know this is just really we're gonna we we just yeah, I'm trying to figure out how to dance around it.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I'm.
Speaker 4: Trying trying to dance around That's what round.
Speaker 1: They need to break up for real.
Speaker 3: You don't want you like that, baby. Wam bam, thank you, ma'am. That's all it.
Speaker 5: Is to him now, I just say this. You know you do have some controlling. You do not have to have sex with him. You do not have to do that. But lord, you ought to be tired of looking at them pictures, that TV, that laft. You just see the outlets, every head boy, closet doors, you see everything top.
Speaker 6: Away in the room. You just see that, I mean door handles. You just seeing that. You see everything but him. That's a lot of stuff. You looking at him. Now, that's a confident you got your hands on this. Just nothing, nothing but him. I don't know. You don't have to have you don't have to do that with him.
Speaker 5: You don't have to just find something else. I'm just saying you just you just looked at medication, you reading it, I said, cotton finished ceiling, You just rubbing alcohol, ten percent, cell phone charges.
Speaker 6: You see everything in this room but him.
Speaker 5: Ah, night lights, you just got you didn't seen but him.
Speaker 6: It's way too much stuff you're looking at. But it ain't him though. You just justn't see it. You know, you're just looking at too much stuff. It's just nothing, you.
Speaker 5: Know, you know, random stuff, lint, phone numbers on pieces of paper, let us bills, old bubble gum, your BUBBLEGLD wrappers, you know, bag of chips, the chip clip you just looking clip? Yes, you know he eating the room.
Speaker 2: Come on now, all right, we're moving on. How you get their point? Missy in Indianapolis, Teresa and Lakeland says, my husband told me his friend got caught cheating and it was a big mess. I eventually called the wife to see how she's doing. She said, my husband called a check on her too, and she really appreciates us.
Speaker 1: Why didn't he mention that to me?
Speaker 3: Mmy, okay, call again and I promise you he gonna be over there. Call again, he's gonna get over to the consoling in a minute. Call again and check out. But I promise you and you got to be fine. Trust me, When a man called a check on you is fine. You is fine, baby, and he coming over here to make sure you all right?
Speaker 4: Trust me?
Speaker 6: This is what Steveden already taught us. This is where you lie.
Speaker 5: This is a perfect line moment. You got to get this off of you. Well, yes, why are you are you? Cause he got the other guy got called cheating and she said, why you didn't tell me?
Speaker 4: You call her?
Speaker 6: What she said? I call that's what you need to have that type of toll.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I ain't never called he got.
Speaker 6: Called what I'm calling folks. Got to get that high. Yeah, you gotta get that high because you gotta.
Speaker 4: Get on for you what you boys get high? I mean you're lying though.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, Maryland said, I called me Win. Get the in from Win.
Speaker 5: Choose it cause you don't get off till eight. I ain't called no folk. You know you know she's going through memory loss.
Speaker 6: You know that. You know somebody here.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Moving on to Fatima in Kansas City.
Speaker 2: Fatima says, my four year old son surprised me at three a m.
Speaker 1: While I was having sex.
Speaker 2: The guy slid up bed, Uh, so my son wouldn't see him. My son kept asking me why I get to sleep naked but he has to sleep in pajamas?
Speaker 1: Will he ever forget this?
Speaker 4: He didn't see the dude that slid off the bed.
Speaker 1: He slid off the bed so he didn't see him.
Speaker 4: Oh, that boy cold, he could slide. That boy cold slide. I don't know who can slide naked like that. He slid. That's pretty good right there. Now, now you're talking to the baby.
Speaker 3: The man on the side of the bed neked, and he asked, and the four year old got control.
Speaker 4: He asked him questions.
Speaker 3: Now, why we didn't whoop his level hand all the way back to the other room so we can get out of that.
Speaker 4: That's my thoughts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, naked, yeah.
Speaker 4: Four year old, but whooping while I'm naked.
Speaker 1: Yes, just came in there because you didnet.
Speaker 4: Messed up something. Shirton, I'm gonna start and we got to help this man get up off this ground. Nothing slid on the side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank the baby for that.
Speaker 5: It ain't the baby, right, the baby forget it, Yeah, he'll forget it.
Speaker 6: But you know that man that slid that bed.
Speaker 5: Now he on the floor looking at outlets, dressed boy, pillows, medications, speaking nail clips about. He's just on the throne. Now I'm wars he looking attes.
Speaker 6: He just down there.
Speaker 4: We'll send me these rooms, y'all.
Speaker 6: Need to clean up.
Speaker 1: I take it here was under that.
Speaker 6: Shoe boxes, all right?
Speaker 2: Last one, guys, Daniel in Greensboro says, I'm the wealthiest person in my family and unless they need money from me, they don't fool with me or invite me to family gatherings. My wife said to stop fooling with them. But it's family. Should I tell them how I feel?
Speaker 1: Or take my wife's advice with.
Speaker 3: Your family don't care about how you feel at all. We'll call you when we need some money. Other than that, don't nobody fool with you. They don't like you though. And ever since you got this little Ever since you got this little money, you changed you different. All they do is use you for what they can some money.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: Other than that, shut up and your family don't care. And you go there with your wife advice if you want to heal what it is.
Speaker 6: Get ready to pay for the family reunion every year.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I get this work.
Speaker 3: Yeah we need bowl briskets, that's what we need from you.
Speaker 1: His wife told him not to fool with them.
Speaker 6: And yeah, we need the pavilion rented.
Speaker 5: We needed all of this day said, if you're mad because you blessed, how does that work?
Speaker 6: You don't want to help nobody else be what? Put the no wise it down right here. Put your lucky We need you to buy these shirts for the family.
Speaker 5: Get the jumps and T shirts and if you're mad, we can buy some time food with you. You get all this money, given about this stuff, this family.
Speaker 6: I've been to see Miami, I know I've been to see up I believe.
Speaker 5: Get a couple of hotel rooms while you're at it.
Speaker 4: We ready, person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that includes the show.
Speaker 1: Guys, Thank you real low, thank you Junior. Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening to Harvey Morning Show.