Speaker 1: So Hunter Biden goes before Congress, and do you want to know how much time the big media spent on it, the corrupt media that takes their talking points from the Communists and Marxists that are running this country.
Speaker 2: You guessed it hardly any at all.
Speaker 1: In fact, NBC News spent a total of less than one minute fifty three seconds talking about Hunter Biden testifying in the GOP impeachment inquiry into the actual president of the United States of America. In fact, if you were watching the news right now, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't even know that there was an impeachment inquiry of President Joe Biden going on at this exact moment. I want you to hear NBC News and how they spun the fifty three seconds to their advantage.
Speaker 2: On top of that, also.
Speaker 3: It's an night Hunter Biden, the President's son testifying to House Republicans today in his father's impeachment inquiry.
Speaker 2: Ryan Nobles joins us.
Speaker 3: Ryan Hunter Biden had some pretty sharp boards today.
Speaker 1: I love this, right, Ryan Hunter Biden had some pretty harsh words today, like he's going on offense. You notice that, So the first thirteen seconds of this is actually setting up Hunter Biden to quote, have a good day, keep listening.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Lester Hunter Biden testifying behind closed doors that his father was not involved in any of his foreign business dealings, and he slammed House Republicans for what he called a quote partisan political pursuit of my dad. And Republicans are investigating whether or not the President was involved in what they describe as an effort by the Biden family to cash in on Joe Biden's political career. They point to testimony that Joe Biden joined a business meeting with Hunter Biden via speakerphone. Now, the impeachment inquiry is struggling to regain momentum after an informant who'd accused Joe Biden as being part of a bribery scheme was indicted for lying to the FBI. House Democrats say that is enough for the impeachment inquiry to come to an end.
Speaker 2: There's your fifty three seconds, folks.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you actually listen Jim Jordan and James Comer, which I played on this podcast yesterday, you can go back and listen to it. They explain the indictment and how they believe now that the indictment of that FBI informant was done only for political reasons at the very last minute to completely undermine the investigation into the president United States of America. And guess what Democrats are using it perfectly. So the entire thing was Hunter Biden. He is on offense and the Republican's momentum has completely disappeared, which is also live. There's your fifty three seconds of propaganda from NBC News.
Speaker 2: That's not all.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have more about this than just a second that deals also with more lies coming from the Biden White House. But first, let me tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. For ten years now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 2: Why would you care about that?
Speaker 1: Because Big Mobile is giving big donations right now to hardcore leftist causes organizations candidates.
Speaker 2: Those include Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 1: If you're like me and you're tired of giving your money to cooperations that are literally fighting against your family values, then switch to Patriot Mobile. When I look down at my cell phone on the top left, it says Patriot and I know with every text and with every phone call, I'm standing with a company that protects my values but also gives back to what I believe in. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, You're supporting religious freedom. You're supporting and advocating and donating to protect the sanctity of life in this country because five percent of your bill every month goes back to conservative causes that you help choose to support. We're talking about causes like protecting our Second Amendment rights, for supporting our military, our veterans, our wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes, just to name a few. Is switching easy, You better believe it. You can keep your same cell phone number you have right now, keep your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one.
Speaker 2: Plus. Patriot Mobile also is going.
Speaker 1: To give you free activation right now when you use the promo code ben. All you gotta do is call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot nine to seven two Patriot. Get rid of that woke poam company you have right now and switch to Patriot Mobile. Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine seven to two patriot. Now you heard the propaganda coming from NBC News. So the real question is what was there that was actually shocking and or important. Representive Matt Gates, who was in the room, had this to say as he was walking out of this deposition with Hunter Biden listened carefully.
Speaker 5: I'd say that there were a number of interesting moments, but perhaps none more interesting than when Hunter Biden told us that he joined the Barisma board to counter Russian aggression. I hadn't heard that one before that. Thank goodness, we had Hunter Biden on the Burisman board because that was central to his strategy to stand up to Vladimir Putin. So no, he's answered, he's been responsive to questions.
Speaker 3: Does he told you exactly what value he brought to any of.
Speaker 2: These wars and any of these companies? Yet, have you guys asked him.
Speaker 5: That We've asked those questions and there is there is an illusory value. It is a mirage to believe that Hunter Biden was engaged in international business. This was a bribe masquerading as an international business transaction, nothing more, nothing less.
Speaker 4: I'll just quickly ask you, Phil, you are heading into direction where you actually be able to.
Speaker 3: Vote on articles of the future.
Speaker 5: Well, here we're asking questions about these corrupt business practices. I'm not really I'm not really framing that through the lens of next steps. I'm just trying to get the facts, trying the word. I thought it was a pretty strange statement either. Perhaps it jumps off the page when he says it in his own words.
Speaker 4: Do you think because he said that specifically, can we get the president we've seen evidence that the president was.
Speaker 5: I believe that you can actually bribe someone by paying their family members, Like, I don't get this construct that unless Joe Biden himself received cash, that he somehow wasn't involved in the bribery operation. Joe Biden was doing the bidding of Barisma, he was doing the bidding of Chinese communists, and his family was getting enriched as a consequence. To me, that's a pretty strong case for Bride.
Speaker 1: It's a mirage to believe that Hunter Biden was engaged in international business. This was a bribe masquerading as an international business transaction, nothing more, nothing less as he describes it there, making it clear that Hunter Biden testified with absurdity. He's claiming he joined the board of Barisma to counter Russian aggression while making millions of dollars off of a product he knew nothing about.
Speaker 2: That is what he is now his line here.
Speaker 1: The other thing that's interesting about what Hunter Biden actually said, and James Comer talked about this on TV. He said, what's even more interesting about all this is the fact that Hunter Biden actually wants you to believe that he was just a guy that was just brilliant at making money and that he was advisor on different things he knew nothing about, and none of it had to do with his dad, and his dad would involve. We now have multiple cases where we know his dad was involved. We have multiple cases now where his father showed up to meetings. We have multiple cases now where his father was able to receive funds as soon as funds are transferred to the Biden crime family. We have countless bank records now that showed that money was being sent into every single bank account with the last Saint Biden, but the President of the United States America's bank account, and then he'd be given money through his brother or his sister in law. They would hand over cash to the brother or sister in law and then they would say it was a loan repayment with no paperwork, nothing else there at all. Take a listen to what James Comer and Jim Jordan had to say on Hannity after day one of all this insanity.
Speaker 6: Judiciary Committee chairman Jim Jordan, House Ways and me is committee Jason Smith, he's the chairman there. All right, James Comer, let's start with you. Let's get your general impressions of the day.
Speaker 3: Well, I thought it was a very good deposition for us. We were able to confirm a lot of the wrongdoings through Hunter Biden's testimony. There are many financial crimes that we believe if committed, that were committed by the Biden family. Hunter was asked about specific transactions with specific LLC's that many of whom that I've referred to as show companies. We got his answer on the record, We're going to go back and verify many of those things. But what we also learned today, Sean, was that a lot of what Hunter said was contradictory to what three of at least three of his former associates said.
Speaker 2: So I think the next phase.
Speaker 3: Now is to bring Hunter in for a public hearing and hear from the other Biden associates. And let's determine then who the American people think are telling the truth, because we've got the bank records.
Speaker 2: Bank records don't lie.
Speaker 3: We know the Bidens have taken in tens of millions of dollars from our adversaries around the world, and we still don't know, after all these depositions, after all the hours of testimony from the Biden family, exactly what the Biden family did to earn the thirty million dollars from our enemies around the world.
Speaker 1: The thirty million dollars they earned from our enemies around the world, we still don't know what they did. If it wasn't influence pedaling, and it wasn't selling access to the President of the United States of America, then how do they get the money? That is the big question. Let us just go back real quick to the audio. I play you a moment ago from NBC News fifty three seconds of them reporting on Hunter Biden testifying the gopm PIAZ inquiring to President Biden. They then try to claim that fifty seven seconds or fifty three seconds, that Hunter Biden went on offense and that the Republican case of momentum is falling apart. They don't tell you about the money that's come in. They don't tell you about what James Comer just said. They don't tell you about the fact that when he was asked about the shakedown with the What's App message, for example, Hunter Biden's excuse was, I was drunk or high. Well, that was one hell of a sober message to send while you were drunk or high.
Speaker 2: He claimed his father was not sitting next to him.
Speaker 1: The other part about that What's App message shaking down those Chinese communists is the fact that if he was drunker, heine he sent the message his father was sitting next to him, as he described it in the text message. Right then, why did all of a sudden the millions of dollars show up within a week. They, obviously, I think, were worried that he was telling the truth here. And then there's something else that I think is really important. Jonathan Turley came out, and Jonathan Turley said something that was very interesting. He said, the Dems would defend Hunter Biden even if this happened.
Speaker 2: Listen carefully.
Speaker 7: Figure Jonathan Turley, constitutional law attorney and a Fox News contributor, So here's what Hunter Biden said in his opening statement.
Speaker 2: I did not involve my father in.
Speaker 7: My business, not while I was a practicing lawyer, Not in my investments or transactions domestic or international, Not as a board member, and not as an artist.
Speaker 2: Never.
Speaker 7: That's pretty much word for word what Jim Biden said when he was testifying last week. Any reason to believe either one.
Speaker 8: Of them, Well, you'll notice he does not say that my father did not know about my business activities as he was flying on Air Force two. For example. He has previously contradicted his father, who maintained throughout the campaign that he had no knowledge of his son's business dealings, though most of us believe that is now patently false. But you'll notice the nuanced language in all of this. I think that the Democrats did a disservice to themselves by coming out too quickly. You know, they came out in about an hour after the deposition had started after Hunter Biden read that statement, So he had barely cleared his throat when they came out and said, okay, well there's nothing here, And it left a lot of us sort of chuckling. It made it seem like he could pull out the severed head of Victor Choken, and they would still say, well, thank you for being so forthcoming. I think we can move along now. I mean, it was just a bizarre and I think a really badly timed effort. So we have to see how he answers some of these very specific questions.
Speaker 1: I love Johnson Turley by the way and the way that he described it, and the way that the media is just sitting there going they've already decided, no matter what he says, that Joe Biden did nothing wrong, because they're still in this awkward moment where it's like, all right, is he going to be the nominee or is he not going to be the nominee? And what do we do? We don't know what to do. Is he the nominee or is he not the nominee. There is nothing that Hunter Biden can say at this point that I think they're going to be shocked by or surprised by. They're all in to protect at all costs. That's what this really boils down to. It is protect at all costs. That is the number one goal of this media. That's why they only gave it fifty three seconds on the news last night. That's why they're not telling you all of these other things about the Biden crime family. In fact, Representative Andy Biggs has now come out and said that Hunter Biden has leverage in that his father controls the US Attorney General.
Speaker 2: Talking about part of this cover up, he.
Speaker 1: Said, Hunter Biden has leveraged in that his father, President Joe Biden, controls the US Attorney General, who's ultimately going to make the decision whether to prosecute for contempt or not. That's what Representative Andy Biggs said during an appearance on breitbartin News Daily. Speaking there, he said one day after Hunter Biden's closed door deposition, Biggs explained that he believes Biden's son, quote, was selling access to his father, which is bribery.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's when you when you look at the federal laws that bribery.
Speaker 1: You know, a family member that's receiving benefits, it's in exchange for that's a crime. You look at what Hunter Biden has said, you look into the deposition connected to the House impeachment inquiry, and it's very clear that there was a bride quote. The scope of what we could talk about was somewhat limited because he's under indictment investigation in a lot of areas, referring to Hunter Biden, so.
Speaker 2: We couldn't get into some of that stuff.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: He also said, look, anyone who believes that Hunter Biden is telling you the truth or that they weren't influence pedaling, you're basically an idiot. You're involved in a cover up and a conspiracy that is completely contrary to troves of evidence pointing to the contrary his words, but he said this, here's his leverage. His leverage was, Okay, so you don't come in, you hold him in contempt. And his leverage is that his dad controls the US Attorney General, who can who's going to make the decision whether to prosecute for contempt or not. And ultimately, I think that's the reason why he can be so arrogant. And I still believe he's going to get away with this. I'm not I'm referring to Hunter, I'm referring to the actual president of the United States of America. But let me let you hear also what was said by Jim Jordan. Take a listen to this as he did this sit down with Handy.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: I think Jim Jordan, that's a key part of the question here now Hunter on his own laptop that is very real, implicates his father. Half his income goes to Pops. What account should I pay for Dad's home repairs? Ten percent for the big guy. Then, of course we have Devin Archer, not one, but twenty phone calls. He testified too that Joe called in on with foreign business partners, them meeting Elena Battarina and others at the Cafe Milano, the Russian oligarch foreign business partner. That seems to implicate the father in a major way. And a big part of the testimony from what I read and heard and my sources, had to do with the fact that he just wanted to protect his dad under all circumstances here in spite of what would be a lot of evidence to the contrary.
Speaker 9: On the rules of the House, rules prohibit us in a deposition format from talking about specifics of that deposition until the transcript is released. But as Chairman Comer said, there were lots of things said today that evidence we've already got and witnesses we've already talked to contradict what Hunter Biden said. So but I do think that maybe the best takeaway is we got a lot of good information I think would be a good roadmap for when, in fact we do have a public hearing.
Speaker 2: But you're right, we already knew.
Speaker 9: That it was phone calls, it was lunches, it was dinners, it was rounds of golf from the same White House who said he had no involvement whatsoever with his business and any of his business associates. But he engaged in all those activities. And we knew that from previous witnesses that we've had a chance to depose and Jack.
Speaker 1: Now you combine those two things, and what you know here is it's just a very clear hey, media is going to dig in. You're not going to get anywhere on this. We're not going to let you tie it directly the present. We're going to stop you at all costs, and we're going to continue to lie to you forever and ever. And that's the defense mechanism here that you have. We have seen this over and over again. Now we know that the presidents lied, right, We know that we know that the president has lied to us countless times about his involvement with his son's business dealings. He lied about saying I've never talked business.
Speaker 2: That was a lie.
Speaker 1: We have a president who has said that he never talked to his son's business partners.
Speaker 2: We also now know that is a lie from testimony. We also he.
Speaker 1: Said he never spoke about any of his business dealings with any of his family members.
Speaker 2: Then we have pictures of his.
Speaker 1: Brother and his son hanging out on the golf course playing golf with the business partners. We also know that bat Arena, the Russian oligarch who's best friends with Vladimir Putin, sent more than three million dollars a Biden crime family, and she still to this day, has not been sanctioned by the Biden administration. She obviously should have been sanctioned by now, but they keep protecting her every single time the sanctions come down. Now, this is all allowed to happen. And I want you to understand why. The reason why this is allowed to happen right now is because the media is still going to stand there and tell you that there's no there there. You heard it in the reporting. This is the reason why they get away with it. I'm going to tie this story to another important story. There is an Illinois judge that just removed Donald Trump from the primary ballot over January the sixth. The judge's name is Tracy Porter. You are not going to believe what I'm about to tell you about Tracy Porter, and how insignificant of a judge Tracy Porter was until this move came down to remove Donald Trump from the primary ballot over January the sixth. This judge in Illinois who had the power and you want to talk about an abuse of power to take Donald Trump off the ballot in Illinois, is in fact, are you ready for this? A traffic court judge who presides over and I'm quoting from the website minor traffic violations and Class A misdemeanors quote unquote, a traffic court judge is is the woman who somehow gained power and access to then take Donald Trump off of the ballot. Tracy Porter, the Chicago area judge who on Wednesday declared that former President Donald Trump would be ineligible to appeal to appear on the Illinois primary ballot, joining a contentious national fight, was first appointed the position in twenty twenty one and ran as a Democrat for a full term in twenty twenty two. Cook County Court Judge Judge Tracy Porter on Wednesday, said quote, Trump cannot appear on next month's Illinois Republican primary ballot because of the insurrection clause of the Fourteenth Amendment. Ruling this role on January sixth storming of the Capitol made him constitutionally ineligible to service President. Judge Porter, who has been the Circuit court position for less than three years, said she agreed with the Colorado Supreme Court, which also ruled Trump could not appear in the state's twenty twenty fourth primary because the post Civil War Fourteenth Amendment bars people who have engaged in insurrection rebellion from holding office. A native of Chicago's South Side, this is coming from Forbes, by the way, who is licensed to practice law in Illinois, New York.
Speaker 2: Porter earned her bachelor's degree in international.
Speaker 1: Business from Cornell College in Iowa before earning her law degree from Drake University. Porter then spent four years as a litigation attorney with the Office of Solicitor in the US Department of Labour in the nineteen nineties before working in private practice and then academia. She was then appointed You ready for this long career dating back to the nineties, she finally gets her big break in twenty twenty one when she was appointed to a traffic court position. She then won an election for a full term as the Cook County Circuit Court judge in twenty twenty two. She is a traffic court lawyer, or I should say, let me rephrase that.
Speaker 2: A traffic court judge.
Speaker 1: Porter, by the way, said after twenty twenty appointment quote, my motto is impacting lives and changing communities, and that is how I will approach this position.
Speaker 2: Uh huh okay.
Speaker 1: So taking a former president off the ballot apparently fits in.
Speaker 2: That, got it.
Speaker 1: A group of five Illinois residents filed a challenge to Trump's candidacy in Illinois in January, in coordination with the Free Speech for People, the same group that tried to have Trump removed from ballot to Michigan, Minnesota, and Oregon. The state's Board of Elections dismissed the case in January and ruled Trump could stay on the Republican primary ballot, but the Prisi Janners immediately appealed the decision. Then this judge comes in and does this. Now, I think the Supreme Court's gonna come in heavy handed. I think this is going to be a nine zero decision. I think they're going to say you cannot remove Donald Trump from the ballot. I truly believe that. But let me also say this real quick. The media would be going berserk if some random Republican judge did this to, for example, keep Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton or Barack Obama off the ballot. They're not even covering and telling you that this judge is a traffic court judge who just decided to go rogue and take the American people's right to choose who their leader is in Illinois and could have precedent on these other states. They're not going to tell you the truth behind this at all. This is the same, by the way, media that will tell you that Joe Biden, who's at the border right now, that he's got it under control at the border. This is the same president who has insisted there was not a crisis. This is the same president that laughed as the border crisis raged when people were concerned about it. This is the same president who has said that there's nothing he can do to stop the flow of the legal immigrants of the border, even though they even bragged about how many executive orders they undid from Donald Trump. The first day was an office that dealt with the border. Let me remind you of this president lying to you back in April of twenty twenty one. Then the second clip, you're gonna hear us from March of twenty twenty one. Then you're gonna hear a clip from May of twenty twenty three, and then another one in January of this year.
Speaker 2: Here's the president on the border in April alone.
Speaker 1: This president one hundred and seventy thousand people migrants I bring.
Speaker 2: It at the border is twenty twenty one April. Listen.
Speaker 5: It's a twenty year record that suttons to most folks like a crisis.
Speaker 2: Well, look it's way down now. We've now gotten control.
Speaker 1: Is there is there a crisis at the border. Sir, No, we'll be able to handle it. That's what he said in March twenty twenty one. Move forward to May twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Things are going to have a border, sir, much Twitter, much Britain. You all expect it.
Speaker 1: Much better than you all expected, he laughs at you. In May of twenty twenty three, that was around the time he fell off his bicycle not kidding in Delaware.
Speaker 2: And then January of twenty twenty four. You hear a reporter, mister president, what she called this from the southern border of place.
Speaker 1: Would you call the situation at the southern border a crisis? No, no, no, there it is the President United States America. No, this is not a problem at the border. Everything is fine, everything is okay. They will look at you and they will lie to your face. I'll go back to the Biden crime family for a second, just to give you another example of the media. Representative Dan Goldman, a Democrat from New York, came out and he was delusional. Dan Golden insisted that there's actually a quote, a very understandable, coherent business explanation for the Bidens families corrupt foreign business schemes.
Speaker 2: Listen to what he said a press conference earlier on that.
Speaker 10: There is a very understandable, coherent business explanation for every single thing that they asked for. And now that all of this China stuff or Romania or Kazakhstan is clearly clearly baseless and bogus, the only thing that the Republicans have left are these Barisma allegations.
Speaker 1: These guys, I mean Eric Swearing, the guy who is literally sleeping with the enemy, of Chinese spy standing over his left shoulder. These are the same peace pool that stand there, and they tell you that it is that there's very an actually very understandable, coherent business explanation. Okay, what were they then? What was the business of the Biden crime family? I'm serious, what was it they were doing? Oh and by the way, back to the border real quick again part of the lies of the media.
Speaker 2: Just on Monday alone, On Monday alone.
Speaker 1: Five hundred and eleven illegal immigrants were encountered at the Eagle Pass station where President Trump is visiting. Just twelve illegal immigrants were encountered at the Brownsville station where Biden is visiting. You notice, even where they go, it's disingenuous. On Monday, five hundred and eleven illegal immigrants were encountered where Trump is going today, and just twelve illegal immigants were encountered at the Brownsville station where Biden's visiting. So he can go down there and say, see, there's not really a problem here. You want to know how many illegal immigrant apprehensions there were on Monday four thousand, seven hundred and fifty two human beings.
Speaker 11: Listen, Customs and Border Protections for US has told Fox News that nearly five thousand illegals were apprehended along the southern border from California through Texas in a single day on Monday. The Eagle Pass station in the Del Rio sector, where Trump is headed in Brownsville, Texas, reported five hundred and eleven apprehensions on Monday. Brownsville station in the Rio Grand Valley sector, where President Biden will be only twelve were reported. Texas's lieutenant governor is going after Biden's well location.
Speaker 12: He doesn't care. This is all about the politics of the future. They want millions to come here, become citizens than voters so they can control the country.
Speaker 2: And they don't care.
Speaker 12: It's obvious they don't care who dies to meet those goals.
Speaker 1: I mean, you think about this president. This president will lie to you. He will find the part of the border that has the least number of interactions of illegal immigrants and go there and he'll tell tell you that, hey, it's not really that bad. And you'll have the Democrats come out and they'll tell you the same thing. Hey, guys, it's really just not that bad. They'll tell you there's a legitimate reason for the Biden crime family to make millions and millions and millions and millions of dollars, millions and millions of dollars, and then they won't tell you what the legitimate reason actually is. Department of Homland Security Secretary of by Orchis, by the way, claims there is no executive action Biden can take to fix the border crisis, saying this at the Southern border listener.
Speaker 13: No executive actions that the President can take to reduce the number the large number of migrants that are coming to the US Mexico border that we saw in twenty twenty three and continue this year.
Speaker 14: The fact of the matter is that the only enduring solution is legislation.
Speaker 2: Congress needs to act.
Speaker 14: We have a bipartisan piece of legislation that three Senators work on intensely for a number of months. I was very privileged to be at the table to provide technical and operational expertise. The administration was represented at the table. We need Congress to act.
Speaker 2: There's your last and final lie of the show. Today. He's sitting there telling you there's nothing you can do. There's nothing you can do, There's nothing you can do. He knows your something can do.
Speaker 1: He knows that the border was secure, and the number one thing that changed that was the executive actions that were rescinded when he became president of what Donald Trump was doing. And they will lie to your face and tell you, well, the only way to fix this problem is Congress act, because they know that Congress isn't going to act, and therefore they can keep flooding the southern border, and they are lying to you. Make sure you share this podcast and your family and friends are going to keep covering this issue. Please share it on social media and rights to five Star review to help us.
Speaker 2: Reach more people. And I'll see you back here tomorrow