Speaker 1: I need you all to let me know if you saw this in the news or not. Spooken Jeffrey in the morning, but the CEO of Kellogg's is catching heat for saying you could save a lot of money by feeding your kids cereal for dinner.
Speaker 2: I did say that, I did see it. I didn't say it.
Speaker 3: Cereal for dinner.
Speaker 2: You always forget how many companies and I noticely think where he went wrong is you need to sell it to parents as you could save so much time and energy by feeding your kids cereal for dinner.
Speaker 3: That hit me.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's really the right message, because people have been tearing into the guy on social media after he dropped that on television last week. He said, quote, if you think about cereal for a family versus what grocery store prices are for other foods, it's going to be a lot more affordable, you know.
Speaker 2: The I don't know a box of cereal is expensive right now.
Speaker 1: Like I go, we don't eat a whole box of cereal every night for dinner.
Speaker 2: Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the studies say a bowl of cereal costs less than a buck a bowl.
Speaker 3: Okay, just warm bowl of cereal costs less than a buck.
Speaker 1: But obviously things like fruit loops and apple jacks aren't necessarily the healthiest thing for.
Speaker 3: Your kids to eat every single night.
Speaker 1: But Kellogg's is already pushing the idea in some of their ads, Like there's a recent one where Tony the Tiger gets a family afford to chant something around the table.
Speaker 3: No stop it, I'm a playoff for you. Seriously, this is real. When I say Cereal, you say dinner, Cereal Cereal.
Speaker 1: You can have the night off Chicken Oka Cereal Cereal.
Speaker 2: I thought it was like a one off comment that the CEO made, not a marketing strategy.
Speaker 1: They're going towards this Cereal for dinner. It's gonna be like no aid and you can't have any ice cream till you finish all of your cinnamon Toa's crunch every honest.
Speaker 3: It's how you're gonna end up in college anyway.
Speaker 1: Even better than Cereal for dinner is a bowl full of sugar frosted Trivia for dinner, served up by none other than our own digital Jake.
Speaker 3: To spin feed us, please, Jake, Well.
Speaker 4: Yesterday we made radio history by playing a special game of trivia all surrounding the iconic twelve year old rapper jaw Rule.
Speaker 3: He was born on Leap Day, so he's had only twelve twelve years old the math imagine his teenage years.
Speaker 1: What he's gonna be like?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, imagine jaw Rule sweet sixteen. What are we all gonna do? Has happened?
Speaker 4: Has happened, but it was so popular we decided to do it again by honoring another babyfaced music celeb because today just happens to be the birthdate of the doppelganger to Alexis's real dad.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, Justin Bieber. Justin Bieber's old enough to be Alexis's death.
Speaker 4: The Beach turns the Meg three to oh today, and we're going to celebrate him with a special be Borrific edition of twenty.
Speaker 3: So, just like yesterday, we'll go around the room.
Speaker 4: You'll each give you a number between one and twenty, and I'll give you the corresponding question about Justin.
Speaker 3: Get it right, you're safe.
Speaker 4: If you get it wrong, you'll be out. And once again, no silver saves. And we'll start with the man who has Justin's song Baby on his bedroom playlist. That's Jose Belana.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Jose, pick a number one through twenty. Please, I don't know. Fourteen fourteen, all right?
Speaker 4: Pose Justin Bieber gets on average, how many hours of sleep a night?
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, it's supposed to be insane.
Speaker 4: Celebrities seem to either do nothing but sleep or never sleep.
Speaker 2: For some celebrities, it's really important. And like Justin Bieber's gone through this whole like health transformation.
Speaker 4: Yeah wow, and I can see them going, you have to sleep, you have to rest your boys.
Speaker 1: So I think he absolutely has to get exactly eight hours a night.
Speaker 3: They said eight hours. That is.
Speaker 4: Correct, six hours a night. Justin little busy schedule talk too busy though, by the fact, though it is very fun. Not all facts are fun, but that one was. Next up is Jeffrey. Jeffrey, give me a number one through twenty.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go with his lucky number nine, his lucky number.
Speaker 4: Probably you're taking my questions to scratch that one out for later, Jeffrey. In twenty thirteen, Justin made news for owning a small capuchin monkey named Malla.
Speaker 3: I forgot about that, but.
Speaker 4: According to him, that's not his favorite animal. His preferred favorite can be found in a zoo.
Speaker 3: What is it? Oh god? The video is attached.
Speaker 2: It's probably one that he wanted to own, but he's not legally allowed. So he's like, fine, I'll take the monkey instead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted the ones that you like legally probably can't own yourselves, or things like pandas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like a panda.
Speaker 2: Guy like I feel like he's always trying to make up for his like baby face, and he's trying to go tiger. I like a tiger.
Speaker 4: Yeah him.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm still gonna go with my original gut instinct. I'm saying he wants a panda to own, but just has to visit them at the zoo.
Speaker 3: Jeffrey said, panda.
Speaker 4: That is, China owns all but one panda in the entire world, and they rent them out. The animal was said in the room though it was a giraffe.
Speaker 3: That's a weird one. Maybe because of the tongue. I don't want you to explain anymore.
Speaker 4: I'll do that in the podcast after his own podcast. Alexis, give me a number one through twenty and I'll give you a Beeber question.
Speaker 3: Let's go three, number three.
Speaker 4: Alexis Justin once ran a contest asking fans which country he should tour in and trolls rigged the voting. So what country won? There were no restrictions on what country you could add? Why they do this?
Speaker 3: An obscure country I have won? Like North Korea.
Speaker 1: It would be like the funniest thing to make him funny, like the president.
Speaker 3: He could make for his home country. Now, Canada. Okay, I'll do North Korea. I think that's funny. Funny, he says, North Korea. That's correct. Oh my god, you gotta put some limits on your contract. No, I did.
Speaker 2: Him and Kim Jong un and Dennis.
Speaker 3: Brought everyone together. Let's go over to Brook.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: I want to get this right, Brook, give me a number one through twenty. I'll take my lucky number back.
Speaker 4: Seventeen A right, Jeff's lucky number seventeen?
Speaker 3: No, Brook, How tall is Justin Bieber?
Speaker 2: Oh? Interesting? Okay, right to think I'm actually thinking of him and his girlfriends to like compare Hyatt, like him and Selena Gomez, him and Hailey Baldwin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Hailey Bieber. They're married girlfriends. Kind of rude.
Speaker 2: Sorry, Haley, Okay, sorry you're upset.
Speaker 3: You got your Bieber question wrong.
Speaker 2: Jeffrey, I'm gonna say he's below six foot. I think that he is five ten.
Speaker 3: Good answer, Brooks said, Justin Bieber is five to ten.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 3: Incorrect. Justin Bieber is.
Speaker 4: Five nine and a half.
Speaker 3: And that means Alexis again has on Justin Bieber Birthday trivia. You know so much about all these celes.
Speaker 4: I mean, you gave me my answer, but yeah, that was plenty of twenty Justin Bieber's thirtieth birthday edition.
Speaker 1: Guys, So Alexis gets to choose who gets shot because she won, and who whoever get shot is going to be singing baby by Justin Bieber.
Speaker 2: I think you should get shot today on the podcast, shame on me.
Speaker 3: You know you love me, yo, I know you care. Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Set on ever yo, and I'll be there yo.
Speaker 3: It will never ever ever be a part. That was your shot collar question of the day. We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning,