Speaker 1: When it comes to marriage, Brooke has always said it's never too early to start planning your second wedding.
Speaker 2: I am not going to have another wedding and it's won and done, my friend.
Speaker 3: But it's good to plan ahead.
Speaker 1: Even if you're not looking to throw a wedding this year, you may have plans to attend a few as a guest, and if you are, some things might look a little different than the ones that you've gone to in years past. Okay, I say that because a team of experts came out with their predictions for the hot new wedding trends that you're going to be seeing all over the country in the upcoming year.
Speaker 2: Mason Jars are finally out. Are there yet?
Speaker 1: The first one they're calling the Year of the Mini where everything that's normally big at weddings is now going to be super tiny.
Speaker 2: It's just because of the price.
Speaker 3: Does that one most likely?
Speaker 1: But it's like many flower bouquets, mini wedding gowns, bridesmaids and mini skirts, mini wedding cakes, mini owns of French fries with a mini flute of champagne.
Speaker 3: The minioncakes are really cute.
Speaker 2: Is this only for mini brides.
Speaker 1: And grooves, just everything needs to be as small as Again, I do think it is about cutting costs.
Speaker 3: Feel still, cuteings are cute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until you only get a cute glass of wine. Okay, you fill that that boy up and make that glass big.
Speaker 1: The next one is something called experiential entertainment. Experiential experiment, so you know, experiential, that's what they say. So you're still gonna have like your wedding band or DJ. But now a lot of couples are also hiring professional sketch artists and painters to blend in with the crowd during cocktail hour and surprise guests with little five by seven portraits that they drew of them while they weren't watching.
Speaker 3: What It's fun.
Speaker 2: It's cute until it's not a very good artist.
Speaker 4: I am somehow, I'm telling you, I'm I somehow got put in the TikTok marriage wedding artists algorithm.
Speaker 2: But some of them are.
Speaker 4: Amazing, and then some of them are like, is that an insult?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: There's also been a rise in hiring wedding magicians. Ah yes, walk around the tables doing magic tricks during dinner time.
Speaker 2: I love it is.
Speaker 3: That a crab cake behind your ear?
Speaker 1: You remember when we couldn't find the wedding ring during the ceremony?
Speaker 3: Check your front pocket.
Speaker 4: I have a feeling a wedding magician is just gonna make the hottest bridesmaid suddenly disappear.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're talking about a list of the top new wedding trends that you're going to be seeing this year, according to wedding experts. Number three is custom ice sculptures, which I know sounds lame.
Speaker 3: Those have always been around, yes, but these.
Speaker 1: Aren't gonna be your like your parents boring old decorative ice sculptures of like two swans making heart with their necks.
Speaker 3: So this is more personal.
Speaker 1: So if like I could, bride and groom have a puppy or a kitten that can't be with them at the wedding, they'll hire a sculptor to make an ice replica of their fur baby and have them on display over by the sushi bar.
Speaker 3: Can we turn to drinking out of your dogs now? Number four is drone photography that's on the rise.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Now, a lot of wedding photographers and videographers are offering aerial coverage as part of their standard wedding packages.
Speaker 4: Yeah, until you hire a guy off Craigslist and he crashes that thing right into the wedding tent.
Speaker 1: Because you definitely want to watch your Aunt Mabel grinding on Uncle Lou from twenty feet in.
Speaker 3: It's mostly going to be for outdoor.
Speaker 4: Weddings, Yeah, catch somebody in the bushes making out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably not going to see a whole lot of drones inside hotel ballroom weddings.
Speaker 3: That would be more exciting about. Maybe they will just so loud. Number five. This one's hilarious. Audio guest books.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's like remember back in the day when like you would hire a video recorder guy to come around. Then you had to like say something message.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because the thing is now nobody wants their guests to write down kind messages on a notebook or on a poster anymore.
Speaker 2: Okay, I mean I never know what to say anyways. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Who remembers how to write stuff with a pen now? Anyways?
Speaker 1: But instead couples are having you leave a voice recording of your well wishes on an old vintage rotary phone that records your message like it's a voicemail.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, what's gonna be funny, is like the beginning of the wedding and then the end of the wedding messages. It's just gonna sound like our loser line is what it's gonna end.
Speaker 1: That would be really funny to listen to, like years later, number six and I wonder what you're gonna think of this Instead of first dances, okay, last dances.
Speaker 2: Oh, tell everybody to go home? Is that how you ended?
Speaker 1: Like instead of having like the bride and groom kick off the reception by having them take the floor first. Instead they're going to end the wedding night with a special song and dance. Whoever lasted to the end of the night gets to see it. But apparently it's supposed to be like less nerve racking to dance in front of people after you've already been celebrating for a few.
Speaker 4: After all your aunts and uncles and grandma and grandpa's left. Yeah, and you're just grinding.
Speaker 3: Dirty dance at that point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And the last hot new wedding trend that you're going to be seeing this year are permanent wedding favors, where instead of sending your guest home with like a box of monogram chocolates. A lot of people do that, or like a mini candle. Now you give them something more permanent by setting up tattoo and piercing stations at the event wedding.
Speaker 2: Are they covering the charges? That'd be super It's all free. Do you got to get there? Like wedding logo tattooed on your body?
Speaker 3: I'd like to get a portrait of my grandma full back. Please, you're gonna take twenty hours.
Speaker 1: Guys, can you imagine waking up the morning after a wedding and realizing you have like a post malone style tattoo of the bride's name now of your arm.
Speaker 3: Brown. But they're also doing.
Speaker 1: Things where they're hiring welders that take metal bracelets and they'll weld them onto your wrists during the ceremony so they stay on forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, it's like the forever bracelets my handcuffs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just did it.
Speaker 2: These are no key and they're not connected to anybody else.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, maybe to pay extra, they can do that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Those are the hot new wedding trends that are being predicted for the upcoming years.
Speaker 3: We got your phone tap coming up right
Speaker 2: After this Brook and Jeffrey in the morning,