Speaker 1: Get excited for a brand new player to win Brooks Bucks today.
Speaker 2: Her name is Bobby.
Speaker 1: She is a grandma who likes to play video games. Her favorite game apparently is Call of Duty, which I'm.
Speaker 2: Not for sure you were going to say Donkey Kong, but that's the music that we're playing right now, the Call of Duty.
Speaker 1: This is the music that plays when you're running through the dilapidated houses throwing grenades of people.
Speaker 2: Bobby, you're the.
Speaker 3: Expert, pretty much, pretty much. Hey, what's you like gamer tag or whatever it's called. Bobby Washington, Washington, very scary, Yeah, everybody, and you're a grimmy.
Speaker 2: Go with Granny Smith.
Speaker 1: She's slaying nubes on their day. And all right, Brooke is leaving the studio Bobby while she heads out. Let's go over the rules real quick. You got thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say past. But you have to beat her outright if.
Speaker 2: You want to win. Are you ready? I am all right?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Your time starts now. Today is National Pig Day. What's the name of the pig in the story Charlotte's Web Wilbert Hypoglycemia means you have low what.
Speaker 3: Sugar?
Speaker 1: What is the mathematical term used to describe any four sided figure in Star Wars? What's the name of Hans Solo's ship? What Hollywood celebrit is Chris Pratt's father in law?
Speaker 3: I know, God, absolutely no clue who that is. I know, Chris, I don't know who.
Speaker 2: You're about to find out and be very surprised. But let's bring brook into the studio.
Speaker 1: And I'm also seeing on my phone screener that Bobby works transportation for adults with special needs.
Speaker 2: Craig, do you drive the bus or what are you doing?
Speaker 3: I drive a mini van.
Speaker 1: This is an official company. You don't just drive around like looking for people.
Speaker 2: It's like I drive a windowless van hop in. Yeah, come on, you're doing good work in the world.
Speaker 1: Bottom And now it's Brooks turn.
Speaker 3: The world.
Speaker 1: We'll find out here we go. Your time starts now. Today is National Pig Day. What's the name of the pig in the story Charlotte's.
Speaker 3: Web Charlotte, No, that's a I don't know pass.
Speaker 2: Hyperglycenia means you have low what blood sugar?
Speaker 1: What is the mathematical term used to describe for any four sided figure square In Star Wars, what is.
Speaker 2: The name of Han Solo's ship?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Death, No, it's not the dust Star Skywalker. Okay, what Hollywood celemon is Chris Brown father in law?
Speaker 3: Oh, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 1: All right, just squeeze that last one, and let's go to the scoreboard to find out how you both did with Now, the first thing I need you to do every morning is punch me in the stomach because I'm a bad person.
Speaker 2: Millennial Falcon, Millennials, the gen z Falcon.
Speaker 1: After that, Bobby, you didn't You got to correct today.
Speaker 2: I sucked it hard. I was terrible.
Speaker 3: You go.
Speaker 2: Also, I don't deserve it with that score does go to the house, Bobby.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry she said she didn't deserve it so automatically I should.
Speaker 2: But I didn't really mean it. Bobby, I always think I deserve it.
Speaker 1: Let's go over the answers real quick. It's National Pig Day. The pig in the story Charlotte's Web is Wilburn.
Speaker 3: Oh. I want to say.
Speaker 2: That's a spider.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a boy.
Speaker 2: Hypoglycemia means you have low blood sugar. We did give that to you, Bobby, for saying sugar. We all know it's like yo, I got the sugars.
Speaker 1: You know that means the mathematical term for any four sided figure is a quadrilateral.
Speaker 2: Oh dug, I was totally gonna say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. In Star Wars, Hans solo ship is the Millennium Falcon.
Speaker 2: Millennial Falcon.
Speaker 1: Chris Pratt's father in law is, yes, Arnold Schwarzenegger.
Speaker 3: I have absolutely did not know that.
Speaker 1: Do you think Thanksgiving Chris Pratt and arnaldsreshingers do push ups just like go to the garage and push ups together, a lot of arm wrestling. Yeah, Bobby, I'm sorry it wasn't enough to win today, but just for playing, what we're gonna do is give you one month unlimited certificate for True Fusion. You can find your edge at True Fusion Yoga and Fitness joined today and experience heated and unheated classes featuring twenty five different modalities including yoga, pilates, boot camp, and more.
Speaker 2: Are congratulations, Bobby. You're gonna sweat, Bobby, I'll tell you that.
Speaker 3: All right, sweat and loosen weight.
Speaker 1: There we go, all right, Thanks for playing, Bobby, We'll see you online in the video Game World.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Grinnie Smith, let's get my name and we'll play together.
Speaker 1: We'll be back to the Windbrooks Bucks same time on Monday, brook and Jeffrey in the morning