Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded, y'all know what time. Y'all don't know y'all at all at all, So don't given them.
Speaker 2: Back.
Speaker 1: A million bus busy.
Speaker 3: Listening to me to show. I don't joy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, joy.
Speaker 4: Show. You know you.
Speaker 5: Love? You gotta turn.
Speaker 6: Can you have to turn the mouth the turn you probably got to turn mouth, turn out the water the mon up.
Speaker 1: Come come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will.
Speaker 7: But good morning everybody.
Speaker 8: You're listening to the voice, Come on dig me now, one and only Steve Harley got a radio show today?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 7: Everybody? On a real positive note? Today?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 7: Today is the day?
Speaker 8: You know, when I was in high school, you know, my mother was Sunday school teaching until she passed. I would walk out the door every morning on my way to school, and my mother used to say, listen to me, son, hey, don't forget today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. And you know, I ain't think much of it. You know, it was just my mama being religious, you know, my spiritual woman. So you know I just took it as that. But as I've gotten older, man, you know that's registered more and more with me. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it. That's pretty cool, man. What better blessing will you get throughout the day than the fact that he allowed you to.
Speaker 7: Live and see another day?
Speaker 8: See sometimes, Man, when you're young, you don't pay no attention to that. But all you got to do is keep living, keep watching some people that you know not be here anymore, go to class reunions and they smaller, see people that you really loved. It meant a lot till you leave this world, and all of a sudden, man, immortality starts to matter a great deal to you. Some of us learn this lesson sooner than others. But I know when you're young, man, you know you think you're gonna be here for a while. You think you got time to play around, You think you got time to get it together, you got time to make the mistakes. But man, oh man, I almost every full blown adult that I know will tell you, and have said these words right here many times, And I would see the reason I'm saying is because I want you to hear them, because you're gonna use them.
Speaker 7: If I only knew then what I know. Now.
Speaker 8: Do you know how many people have said those words right there? Because in time, man, you gain so much wisdom. Oh but it ain't like nobody didn't tell you, though, If somebody told you back then, Hey man, it's best to buckle down now, he say, Hey man, you better quit wasting time. Hey, look, do your best at all the times, you know, stop stop worrying about that. I'm telling you, son, in a minute, them clubs ain't gonna mean nothing to you. In a minute, that going out all the time ain't gonna mean nothing to you. I can't tell you how many times I repeat it to my kids. But man, today is a different day, because today is the day that the Lord has made. So he gave you a shot today. If you woke up this morning, or if you're finishing your day on your shift, he gave you a new day. Nothing bigger than the fact that he woke you up today. Now, why don't you do something about that? Why don't you take advantage of it? How About if you start today? How About if you stop hesitating today. How about if you stop delaying it today? How about if you stop procrastinating today. How About if you make today to day that you go for it. I mean, man, let's all just decide today. Let's go for it. Let's put forth a maximum effort today. I mean, really what you're doing. Look, man, take advantage of this blessing of waking up, do something today. If you would just start the process, man, start that business you always dreamed of. Go look into that other job you always yearn for. Go get the training you need to get the promotion. Man, go back to school, man, go see what you need to do to lift yourself to the next level. Stop waking up every day seeing how it's gonna go, and start waking up and do something about how it goes. If you make one step, he'll make two. But you could people talk about all the time, Man, it seemed like you're always getting a blessing. Oh man, when you talking to a person, listen to this. If you talking to a person and it seems like there's always a blessing coming his way, let me tell you what that person doing. That person is putting one foot in front of the next. That person is putting forth some efforts out there. And that's the only way God can bless you. God can only bless you with your efforts. He can only put his finger on the theme that you are doing or attempting. That's all he can help you with. He there are no jobs walking up to your door, knocking on your door. But if you beating the pavement, if you sending in the apps, if you online scolaring somewhere to work, somewhere to get a job, then God can touch somebody's heart to hire you. But if you sitting at the house every day, smoke every day, drinking, but you wondered why you just can't get a job a couple times, you the one out there, got to if you ain't got a job, you got to look go get one every day. You got to go look for one every single day. You can't take no days off. How about today? How about today? If we decide today is a day that we're gonna make the move. Today is the day that we stop delaying, hesitating, procrastinating. Today is the day that we take a step in the direction to do something for ourselves, for our lives, for our family, for our wives, for our children, for our community, for our school. Do something today, for crying out loud man, stop sitting in your own life in just a stew of misery, in your own life.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you something.
Speaker 8: If you are in a state of confusion, if you are troubling, if you're stuck on what to do next, you let me tell you what's happening.
Speaker 7: You're not doing enough. That's what it is.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 8: See when I get in a place, man where I don't know what the next move is, it's because i'd unusually stalled out.
Speaker 7: See, this is the way God works. This is the way He's worked for me.
Speaker 8: Every time I'm busy and I'm about the business of always trying to live my creed, which is ABC. My motel is ABC. Always be closing. I'm always working on something, something to close something. When you're so busy with the business of improving yourself and doing with yourself and becoming the best you you can be, God is always working on your behalf, behind some scene of something that you're in the process of tempting to close. But because you're not doing all you can do, you're limiting you. You are because if your decision not to give you all and all, you're limiting the opportunities for God to put his finger on things in touch them on your behalf. I don't know if the average person really understands or knows what it takes to truly be successful or whatever level you're talking about.
Speaker 1: But whatever that.
Speaker 8: Level is, I don't care what a dollar amount you've got attached to it, what level you got, if you have made the decision that you're going to be successful. I think that a lot of people, the average person does not know what that means. Whatever level you've decided to be successful on. See, that's your level of faith, that's where you see your life at. Well, guess what you got to maximize your efforts to even get to that level.
Speaker 1: So listen to me.
Speaker 8: If you want to be successful at your church, if you want to be successful in your relationship, if you want to be successful down at the daycare, if you want to be successful at your college, if you want to be successful on your job, guess what it's gonna take all you got in that world.
Speaker 7: To become a success. I don't know why people think that.
Speaker 8: If you don't want to be what somebody else said, you ain't got to put forth that effort.
Speaker 1: Now, Nah, ain't wrong.
Speaker 8: You've got to put forth your maximum effort at whatever role you trying to accomplish. Lord, have messy man. How about today, though, y'all, how about today? Today is a good one. Let's make today today. Let's get out of that. Let's get on with it. Stop hesitating, stop delaying, stop procrastinating, start today.
Speaker 7: Watch God have.
Speaker 8: Something to put his finger on there. And that's all you're trying to do. Man, to line yourself up with God's grace. You got to put out a lot of effort so God can put his finger on something. You feel me today, I shall hope you do because I'm on one today.
Speaker 7: Let's go.
Speaker 3: You're listening morning show.
Speaker 2: This lot of mind. I'm gonna let it shine this little light of mine. Y'all don't remember when church used to have devotion. Lord he y'all don't remember that praise and worship. I love y'all, but y'all ain't got nothing on devotion. Okay, I'm sorry. We love y'all. Y'all ain't got nothing on devotion. Risey shide, give yourself that stretch that morning, y'all, and sit on the edge of the bed, think the man, and then you got to get up, get out and get some It is prity morning, all right, every all, mind's clear. It is Friday. Morning. I want everybody to make a joyful noise on the Lord. We are here, we are living, we are in the present, and that is a beautiful thing. All right, all right, Shirley Strawberries here call the pharaoh Mississippi Monte car whether they can all the catfish. And also here, junior boy, spaces were all present. We all here, and now we will go directly into tithe and offering. All right, the man rob God, you here, rob me while I'm in tied and offering. Then all you tied into the storehouse. All right, that was my dad coming out of But you ran out of energy. Pass listen call do that on Sunday. I see why they only.
Speaker 4: Do it on.
Speaker 9: Until he said ties and offering. You notice that right right, they ran out.
Speaker 2: That's what a frustration kicks in. I got to deal with these.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 5: I visited church recently. It's about what not just past Sunday Sunday before last man tires and offering.
Speaker 1: They got the q R code, they got the cash up, they got the old line is no excuse. They don't even worry about passing the basket around. They keep that on.
Speaker 5: The screen and go ahead on and do your tiz On offering. I said, okay, it's a new way to give Now.
Speaker 1: I love the QR code. What do I do with my We'll take it ATM machine and the lobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got it.
Speaker 1: They making it real convenient for you. No excuses.
Speaker 3: It's so old school now.
Speaker 7: Amen, ain't got too many ways.
Speaker 1: Now you can sell us if you would like, you can.
Speaker 7: That's what it was.
Speaker 1: You're gonna get it in here.
Speaker 2: But I know it's it's it's definitely in the speech when they when they ring it up. We have theh We also have cash, we have venmo. We have y way that you.
Speaker 1: If you couldn't.
Speaker 2: If that doesn't work for you, the ATM is in the lobby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if that don't wait, Will Falker was here in the lobby, had not They got a booth.
Speaker 2: You have two members that work for Bank of America that are here with a machine.
Speaker 1: You can swipe right there. All right, they doing this pulling clare.
Speaker 9: All right, guys coming up thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear yet again from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this.
Speaker 4: Si.
Speaker 3: Baul, you're listening hardy Morning Show. It is time now for the nephew to run that prank back. Nephew, what you got for us?
Speaker 2: Limo bank job, Let's go cat dog, let's get it.
Speaker 10: I'm trying to get cecil get it. I'm trying to get a car service for tonight.
Speaker 4: Okay, listen, this is my personal number. Do you have the main number?
Speaker 10: Man? I keep calling the main line, but ain't nobody answering. I had to call that about six seven times. They keep rolling over to like to a voicemail or something.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, brother, what's your name?
Speaker 10: Monny?
Speaker 4: Tony? Okay, listen, Tony, I got a customer in the back. Let me get them hand can you you got a few moments, I'm here. Let me get the dough for him and all that. Hold the phone, all right, okay, cool, all right.
Speaker 10: Thanks, you have a good Eavenings All right?
Speaker 4: Ton Yeah? What's up? Yeah? Now you're saying you called the main line and you just keep going the voicemail or something like that.
Speaker 10: Can you calling the mail line? But you know I know I'm calling at the last minute. I'm trying to get a get a car for tonight. Man.
Speaker 4: Okay, what you need? What listen? We got we got the suv we got us today and or two we got a couple of limits white up black.
Speaker 10: What you need if I could get I guess like a black limousine? Be cool?
Speaker 4: Okay, we got that, We got that. What time where I'm picking you up?
Speaker 1: What time?
Speaker 10: What a cous you know? For an hour? Because all I need is an hour?
Speaker 4: Where's it's sixty five hours an hour? But we only do three hour minimums the first three hours sixty five?
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, okay, we'll see. Say said all I need is an hour? Man really like forty five minutes? So do you think they'll work with me?
Speaker 4: Well, you can't get them, so you're dealing with me. Let me see. I'll tell you what I'll do you for one hundred fifty dollars and I'll take care. But now I want you to know. I'm gonna let them know everything. So I got to have either credit card or received or something on the cave to let them know because I'm not no cooking brother. I'm gonna let them know everything that I'm doing with at work. Fight one fifty.
Speaker 10: I can give you one fifty when you pick me up.
Speaker 4: That's no problem. Then where am I picking you up and at what time? All right?
Speaker 10: I'm at ninety eight RealAge drive, ninety eight really drive.
Speaker 4: Okay, nine eighty twenty. And where am I taking yourself?
Speaker 10: I'm going downtown on Capitol Street.
Speaker 4: Downtown on the Capitol Street, all right? And what time am I picking you up?
Speaker 10: You could give me like at eleven forty five at night, that'll be good.
Speaker 4: Let them forty five? Okay, that forty five, and it's two an hour. You're gonna need then for the fire the next intially twelve forty five, twelve thirty fourth, okay, good day. Let me see and downtown Capitol What you didn't give an address?
Speaker 10: I don't really know that address. I'm going to bank bank downtown, all right, right?
Speaker 4: Can I ask you something, Tony right? Yeah, I trying to get any business. You know, we don't ask questions usually, but a bank at night's gonna be closed. I mean, you're not going to work because I gotta take you back. So you're dropping off to something to somebody something like.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no, I ain't dropping nothing now, but I'm picking something up to say. What I need you to do is just right here. I'm gonna go in there and I'm gonna be in there probably like about fifteen minutes. But when I come out, man, I need you to have a car running, and we need to get out.
Speaker 4: Of it waiting minute. You ask me to run you down to a bank at midnight, and you kicking something up at midnight, and I got to be ready to go when you come out, me.
Speaker 10: And my boys when we come out of there, just come when we get it. When we get back in the back of the limo, I need you to I need you to put the pedal down, man, and let's get out of there.
Speaker 4: Look here, yng young young brother. Well how old are you man?
Speaker 10: I'm twenty four.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Look here, man, it sounds like you're in some kind of shady I don't do that, brother, that's I don't know many.
Speaker 10: You a driver, dog, Your job is to drive. If you pick somebody up, first of all, you ain't gonna be asking nobody where they going, what doing? You're supposed to drive.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you what I'm telling you in man, once we come.
Speaker 10: Out the brank drive, drive, let me start.
Speaker 4: That's why I'm driving instead of working somewhere else, driving because I was ignorant like you at one time. Now, let me tell you something, brother, I don't know your business and really don't care at this point in time. I'm not doing no crazy like this hit. Brother. Let me tell you something, man, What you need to do is get your young in some type of train, in school or something to find yourself a job. You gonna go down there and the gonna blow your brains out.
Speaker 10: I ain't really trying to hear all this right here. What I'm trying to do is pay you this when I'm fifty, you drive me where I'm trying to go. If you ain't even if I know, brother, you can't.
Speaker 4: Get right now, I'm not even no advice. You need to listen to me. That's what's wrong with you. Jump now, y'all crazy, get rich right off overnight type boy. You need to slow down because they got some you feel me, They.
Speaker 10: Got hold on man, hold on what you know? You don't know nothing you don't know. Man needs to know you.
Speaker 4: Brother.
Speaker 10: Are you gonna be preaching to may dog?
Speaker 4: Because I've been there, man im That's why I'm priving the limo, because I've been that young brother. I'm trying to keep you from going there because you don't like it. Look at Tony. I don't know what to tell you at this point. First of all, I'm not doing it, so you can cut that out. Okay. Now I'm thinking of you and all the other young brothers that do this thumb. You watch so many of the movies or something. Brother, you need to get your great because they got a place for you. Pro Let me tell you something. They read my off or I read it anything my mama told me. They didn't want me to know. They cut it out. Do you feel me? They looked at me every night where they wanted to fed me garbage that I had to eat or die. You ain't ready for that, man, You ain't ready for what think he got your You brothers don't know what's going on out here. You got it too easy. See now you're talking about going down there robbing the bank. You ain't no bank robber. You don't sound like no futher go with a ramo the way you going. You ain't making nothing because they will blow your your I ain't about their paper. You don't understand that. And you she ain't ready for no jail.
Speaker 10: Can I say one more thing to you that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what is it.
Speaker 10: All I wanted to do is tell you is that I'm nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. And your boy caught down got me the prank phone call you.
Speaker 4: I don't give it who you are. If you around with them folks down town, they're gonna blow you. Well, they're gonna give you a hundred years under the jail. Did you get me?
Speaker 10: Brother? Did you Did you just hear what I just said?
Speaker 4: Though? What you said something about well my partner?
Speaker 10: You know I heard?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no.
Speaker 10: I said, I'm nephew Tommy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your boy the other another driver, Cordell, got me the prank phone called you and.
Speaker 4: He's tell me, oh you ain't Steve Harvey on a roundia. No man, no, no, no, this is are you see him?
Speaker 10: His name? So your boy Cordell got me the prank phone. Call you, man, who.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna get that. I'm gonna get that man. When you lit my fire man, don't you know that? I mean my fight moved fight.
Speaker 10: How Hi man? Come down baby, come down, man. I got one more question to ask you, man, what's the baddest radio show in the land?
Speaker 4: I want my nephew Tommy, but the Steve Harvey Morning.
Speaker 10: Show, I got your baby, me and your boy Cordell got you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I'm gonna get here if I ever meet you, brother, I oh you want to.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll be back in a minute saying this most stupid gray.
Speaker 3: Thank you that for you.
Speaker 9: Coming up next, ask the Riddlos ready the Love Officer. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour, and Entertainment News. Usher and his new wife honeymooned in Thailand and shared a few photos. Wendy Williams publicist says that Wendy was exploited in the Where Is Wendy Williams documentary, and Fat Joe says he likes the shoes, but he does not support Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: That's all coming up right now, what that is all coming up? But right now it is time to add the Riddlo and Junior.
Speaker 9: Here we go, Journey and shall met says my son's dad asked if I can drive him to his dental surgery next week. My husband said, my ex needs to find someone else to do it. It's going to mess up our co parenting relationship.
Speaker 1: If I don't.
Speaker 3: How do I get my husband to stay out of this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Huh.
Speaker 2: We got to get him a uber. We got to get him a ub get his but to and from You got to figure some this is not your wife, no more, dog, this is not your wife. No okay, you're creating drama in another relationship the same way you did and the one you have before. Stop find you away. It's a whole bunch of more people that can give you a ride someone. What is wrong with your car?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: Let's let's talk about that.
Speaker 1: What's wrong with your surgery? You know you can't try?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he can't. Somebody got then the ober over there and when you come down a little bit, get get uber on back to the house. How bad are your teeth?
Speaker 4: Though?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm serious, that's what we're really talking about. Do you flyss.
Speaker 2: Cleaning?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 11: All I'm saying is unless your ex husband is the child a cole parents and ought to be fine, because that's that's not what you're supposed to be doing. Because let me tell you something, your husband.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right now, you don't need to do that. And who cares where he got you?
Speaker 11: The only one where is where is his relative? He ain't got no friends, nobody can pick him up.
Speaker 1: Uber, it's all kinds of ways.
Speaker 11: You don't have to do that, but you know what, you're gonna mess around and lose your marriage going down. Yeah, you're gonna mess I'm knowing not to do this.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't care.
Speaker 7: My ex call me.
Speaker 1: You better find somebody else or have a pro rick, I don't care. I'm not doing it. Man, he's not doing that because she can't just drop them off. She put him in the half get his pitchcrib shit. You gotta care for him. Yeah, come and take stop that, all right?
Speaker 3: Thank you guys.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Harrison and Jackson, Harrison says, I'm forty seven years old and my mom divorced her second husband, and she wants to live with me. I don't want to live with her because I can't. But I can't tell her that I've saved up to buy myself a new house, but to protect my peace, should I buy her a house instead?
Speaker 4: Hell?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah with you and nowhere near you, SIGND Like, listen, everybody uh that stay with your mama, they get divorced. So I'm just telling you now, if you let your mama move in you and your mama gonna get divorced.
Speaker 7: I'm just telling you don't.
Speaker 5: Don't.
Speaker 2: Don't, don't let your mama move in there. You want peace and happiness, all right, peace and happiness. Sound like your mama is a bit much. That's what time. It's not like she is a bit She been a bit much twice. Okay, don't let the third one be with you. Find your mama nice place.
Speaker 1: Take care.
Speaker 2: I'm not saying don't take care of your mama. Take care of your mama. You know, take care of your mom for your mama. Take care, but do it four five miles away away, Jillian.
Speaker 11: Yeah, I'm gonna tell you right now, tell me three words. Senior Living community. Get all the way off in there.
Speaker 1: You know we'll come by and visit you.
Speaker 13: You ain't got to come over here, Singior Living.
Speaker 1: I see the commercial, Mom cares go get on, Just calm up. You ain't got to stay with you. Yeah there yet new friends might need a new new man, you don't never know, but no, not here.
Speaker 2: No, they got a walking trail in that community. They got that thing you need over there.
Speaker 11: Dance and plan bingo night, got yoga, pilate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, video hiktok video all that's waiting for you.
Speaker 2: Yes, and they got a nice hip rotating class. When you work on them hips hip rotating, that's good.
Speaker 9: Moving on to Lori Anne and Fort Lauderdale, Lorianne writes, I did a nude photo shoot on the beach and gave the pictures to my boyfriend for Valentine's Day. He was more focused on the fact that I was naked on the beach. So now he wants to have sex on the beach. Should I take a risk.
Speaker 4: And do it?
Speaker 2: Oh? We all haven't done that favor. You ain't doing nothing about it.
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm the only one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I'm afraid.
Speaker 2: So sir, let me let me help the girl. Listen the picture, let me figure out, Let me see what your boyfriend tom by.
Speaker 3: Let me let me really what.
Speaker 4: Let me.
Speaker 3: Helped your case at all?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to help. Huh. If you send many pictures and let me see what ocean, what the background look like. If this is something with you and your boyfriend should be out on the beach, just send many pictures. Let me see what we're doing. That's all. But yeah, I've done it. I've been on the beach Yeah, me and my wife been on the beach. Now, that was when we first got mad. You know, that's what you want to try.
Speaker 3: Head and you're still together, so it's a good thing.
Speaker 2: They think about. They get that saying out of you. That's what.
Speaker 3: Junior, what you got?
Speaker 1: Should I take a risk and do it? Was a risk when you took the news pictures.
Speaker 7: I don't see.
Speaker 11: I don't see how you can't do this and why are you mad at here for focusing on the news?
Speaker 1: What you want to look at? The lighthouse in the background. You want to see the ocean? What you want him to focus on? The shells and the picture? Look at the news person in the picture. I don't care nothing about what you want him to look at. Yeah, I don't. I'm saying this getting high.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the fisher bidy?
Speaker 1: You want to see the crab coming by in the background. What are you to be looking at.
Speaker 6: All?
Speaker 2: Right? God, jellyfish, that's a jealous fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, moving on last one, guys.
Speaker 9: Cheryl n el Paso says, my husband puts all of his SODA's juices and fruit to one side of the fridge, like that will keep me from bothering his stuff.
Speaker 3: He's an only child, so he never had to share.
Speaker 9: And he said quote share wasn't in our wedding vows. Well he grow out of this face.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It sounds like he's pretty strong with this. I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you when it's when, when you know it's at the all time high. When you look under that bed and he got the case up under that bed over there on his side, it has gone to the extreme. I'm seeing to the extreme so well. But more important, why is drinking all these damn soda stuff? Listen, talk about your health. We drink not so the new kidney.
Speaker 11: In a minute, junior, I'll tell you what said share one in the web about stop sharing, stop sharing your body, stop stop shanging.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, wait wait.
Speaker 11: No, it wasn't isn't about Uh, it's gonnahead be fair and you don't want to share.
Speaker 1: I don't want ship that's fairy.
Speaker 2: Take one of these damn so just take one.
Speaker 1: You have to give up share something souse.
Speaker 3: You think he's gonna grow out of his space.
Speaker 1: She wants to know, Well, he already he already grown, Shirley. I don't think he's gonna come out to face, you're already grown.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: If you love what you better grow out of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm an only child and the only children share. Get out of here with that.
Speaker 3: You know you have to be taunt that though. You have to learn it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know how to share.
Speaker 2: Seems like he needs a later ass.
Speaker 3: Who will we grow out of that?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Thanks guys. Coming up next, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this. You're listening morning show.
Speaker 6: Well.
Speaker 9: Usher Ursha Baby dominated the world's biggest stage last month when he performed at the Super Bowl. Then he and his wife Jennifer had a private wedding in Vegas, and then they popped up on Instagram from their honeymoon in Thailand. The Raymond shared photos of their elephants safari, romantic moonlit boat ride, and a competitive game of Monopoly. Usher also posted a video of his wife relaxing in the pool as he does a cannonball into.
Speaker 3: The pool and makes a big splash.
Speaker 9: Before their wedding, Usher told People magazine it's an honor and a pleasure to be able to share life with someone who wants to share.
Speaker 3: It with you and loves you for who you are. Don't you love that he's.
Speaker 9: A happy right now?
Speaker 2: Oh, they ate over there in Thailand. I know they ate some good food over there. Listen, sid food, I love go gotta have your body right now, but that's somebody old. You got to have that refluct together. Take what you don't take your stomach.
Speaker 6: Oo.
Speaker 2: Lord, I can see as it's coming to the table. Lord, this ain't I got to get that PEPs in and get it all in me. The Wood Show looked good.
Speaker 3: Moving on crazy uh.
Speaker 9: Following the conclusion of Where is Wendy Williams the documentary, when Wendy's publicist Sean Zanati has come out and said she feels that Wendy was being exploited in the documentary.
Speaker 3: Now, wait a minute. Now, wasn't she the one who.
Speaker 9: Took Wendy to California and let her drink and all of this. Wait a minute, she says, the publicist, Yeah, the publicist. She says, she's feeling that Wendy was being exploited. Zanati says, she Wendy thought we were focusing on the comeback of her career.
Speaker 3: She would be mortified.
Speaker 9: There's no you can convince me that she would be okay, with looking and seeing herself in that way, and according to online sources, the producer of the documentary have stated that had they known of Wendy's dementia diagnosis, they would have stopped filming. There have also been reports from Wendy's brother that Wendy is in a treatment center now and she has shown a lot of improvement, and of course we're praying for you, Wendy, get well soon and come back.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but this Sean Zanati lady who says she was Wendy's publicist. Yeah, she was the one who went to California, took her to California and they were drinking and hanging publicize.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are you doing.
Speaker 2: Now? It's on us?
Speaker 1: Yeah what you were right there?
Speaker 3: Why can you stop it?
Speaker 2: You drink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pist publicant, It ain't publishing.
Speaker 3: It ain't.
Speaker 2: That that's your job.
Speaker 1: What sit here, Wendy, sit here there here.
Speaker 2: Get this angle and drink this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that was that was really crazy. Finally, here's a question for you. If you truly don't like someone, could you still support them?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: If they're controversial and erasist, could you support them? Well? Those are the questions, but apparently none of that matters to Fat Joe because Fat Joe is a proud owner of Donald Trump's new Goal sneakers, and he boasts that he has the exclusive Family and Friends edition and an Instagram video. Fat Joe said he has no problem supporting the sneakers, but he does not support Trump's presidential campaign and he wants to use that crystal clear confusing.
Speaker 2: Yes, sneakers, sneakers ain't that hot? You got to have him dancewer joy, Yeah, jail, he got thirty thousand sneakers on the ship. You ain't got to have him. Go sniggers. I'm summer. You don't fant Joe, He.
Speaker 9: Says again he's not a Trumper. He dislikes Trump. He's not going to vote for him, he said, not now, not ever. But he is a sneaker collector who's into arts.
Speaker 1: Just no, a Fat Joe miss around and I'm gonna stop supporting Fat Joe.
Speaker 11: Yeah, you get you some skinny shoes, lean back, lean back, But you're making a statement.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you separate? Right?
Speaker 9: People see you with those shoes, they automatically think you're a Trump supporter.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I think I think maybe you remember before Trump became president, you know, the Prentice days and all that, you know he had, like Trump, Yeah, is he trying to say I can support him, but I don't want him to be my president. But when he became a president, he showed us who he really is, really is. So now therefore, you know, it's like I can't.
Speaker 9: Really rock with Yeah, the two don't go together. You don't support me, but you buy my stuff. It doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, back in the day, I thought he was just a playboy with a whole lot of money.
Speaker 2: That's what I thought. Way back in the day, he was playboy with a whole lot of money. I was like, that's the person he kick you with.
Speaker 1: Now, that's what That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: That party guy, Yeah, always at everybody's party and everything.
Speaker 3: Well, now you see, I better not catch you with those girls sneakers on.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna catch me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but yeah, Trump.
Speaker 1: Put out You're gonna get that too. What you say, like, if you put out jeans, you're gonna get the Trump jeans too?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When does where does it end?
Speaker 1: You're right?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 1: How much? How much is he cleared on these sneakers?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 3: Because they were three ninety nine, A pair right, yeah about yeah what oh yeah, yeah yeah four hundred yeah.
Speaker 1: Loved for some sho.
Speaker 2: I got a row, I got a row.
Speaker 1: Crazy.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was ready to say he's wow for president.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I stopped when they started looking slavery. That's when I had to pull it back.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you don't like and all this crazy said, all right, no, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour. Cook County, Illinois judge has removed Donald Trump from the Illinois ballot.
Speaker 3: Will tell you why right after this you're listening morning show.
Speaker 9: Cook County Circuit Judge Tracy Porter has removed Donald Trump from the state's ballot based on the Fourteenth Amendments. Insurrectionist banned the so called insurrectionist band stay that no one should hold office in the US if they have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the US, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.
Speaker 3: Okay and dry, uh huh, period.
Speaker 9: Yes, Judge Tracy Porter wrote, quote, the Illinois State Board of Election shall remove Donald J. Trump from the ballot for the general primary election on March nineteenth, twenty twenty four, or or cause any votes cast for him to be suppressed. Trump's campaign spokesperson stated that they will quickly appeal Judge Porter's ruling. Illinois is now the third state to remove Trump from the ballot, after Colorado and Maine.
Speaker 3: How much clearer can we be here? People?
Speaker 5: I mean, really, that's clarity. Yeah, that's the best I've heard there. Yeah, where does he not?
Speaker 2: Where does he fitly.
Speaker 5: Someone with some sense taking action saying no, we're an insurrectionist fan like that, No one say exactly what it was. Yeah, that's exactly going to throw the government. He tried to overthrow the government in government, yes, and I want him to lead us again.
Speaker 3: Are but how do you ignore that? How people died?
Speaker 1: How do you ignore that?
Speaker 14: People died on January Yes, Capitol Police Office, killed in the line of duty because you led people to.
Speaker 1: Try to overthrow the company.
Speaker 2: And this is I want to be the president.
Speaker 4: I got.
Speaker 1: That's the mind blow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this really really is.
Speaker 9: I'm going to read that one more time because we need to understand what he did and what he is. Okay, hopefully it'll make a difference. It's called the insurrectionist fan. It states that no one should hold office in the US if they have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the US.
Speaker 1: Okay, we should put that on a T shirt.
Speaker 3: Really, yes. And it's based on the fourteenth Amendment, So, I mean.
Speaker 2: Which was written when?
Speaker 11: And I bet you Trump don't even know the fourteenth Amendment. We don't even have a clue. What's what's the fourteenth You don't know the first one?
Speaker 3: All because he lost the election, don't.
Speaker 1: Have a clue too far.
Speaker 5: And he said he's going to be a dictator if he is. Wednesday, he telling y'all who he is. I mean, there is no mystery about who this man is. Yeah, and this is who y'all rolling with? Yeah, to get out and vote.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: Coming up next, we're going to talk about what TV shows from the past would you like to see come back?
Speaker 3: Right after this you're listening morning show?
Speaker 9: I read recently or was an interview or something with one of the cast members from Girlfriends, Persia White, who played Lynn on the show, and she talked about the fact that she had had a conversation with Kelsey Frank Kelsey Grammer almost called him Kelsey Framer, Kelsey Grammer, and you know he produced Girlfriends and the show might be making a comeback because it went off the air so abruptly after all these seasons. So I would love I know you would love that show, Carla to come back for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Girlfriends, Tracy Ellis Ross.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I know you were trying to say Fraser and Grammar and it came yeah.
Speaker 9: I was trying to see Yeah, so I always say Kelsey Frasier, but I said Kelsey Grammer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. But anyway, Yeah, he produced the show.
Speaker 9: So it was kind of like when it first started, it was going to be like the black version of Sex and the City because Sex and the City was a real hot show at the time time, and that's why they came up with girlfriends.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I would love to see that will come back. Please work on that. I love the fact that Fraser's back.
Speaker 1: Yer love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all time favorites.
Speaker 5: I loved Fraser because it was about radio that is originally Good Morning Seattle.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love Rob. Yeah, I love that show.
Speaker 2: If we're going to redo one, it's got to be Sandford and Son, Okay, all right, bring it back.
Speaker 3: Who would play? You would play Pops bred Sandford though Lamont.
Speaker 2: I got this guy.
Speaker 1: I got this guy in my head. I just don't know his name. Y'all keep going, I'm gonna show you. Okay, okay, what about you? Well, what's you?
Speaker 11: I want to come back, but I know I don't want to know if I want to remade with Martin Lord ham mersh oh.
Speaker 3: Show such a classic that you can't you can't mark.
Speaker 1: Before it's time.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it was so good and I just thought he never got his props for that show, for the brilliance of that show.
Speaker 3: He just never ever did.
Speaker 1: They didn't get Emmy, They didn't me that show was. It was brilliant. It was just so brilliant. Never got an Emmy.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if they were nominated, were they?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: How about it in living color?
Speaker 1: Living color?
Speaker 3: That would be a great one to come back?
Speaker 8: That was?
Speaker 3: What would do that?
Speaker 2: And I'm own it. I'm trying to get audition.
Speaker 1: Something like that on Saturday Night Live. You doing that? Yeah, that would be good.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See what show was The Fresh?
Speaker 2: Yeah that is bad.
Speaker 3: That darker.
Speaker 1: It's a little darker, but it's good. And I love the show.
Speaker 7: I love that show.
Speaker 3: Everybody on there is good.
Speaker 2: Okay. This guy's name is Stephen Henderson and he was he was he was in fensive he was Bono and Fensis. You know what I'm saying. He was working with to play in the movie.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, and that's who you want to play? Fred g Sanfred Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man, you're talking about his friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, So who would play Lamont?
Speaker 2: Because I swear I though DC Young Flyer, Now I swear I thought right.
Speaker 1: That would be good.
Speaker 3: But has to play Jimmy Walker though? Jj all from good times if they brought good times back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he was full of energy. Yes, yes, all right, so we got.
Speaker 3: Who would play Thelma change Rows look like Thelma?
Speaker 1: She's not an actress. But Williams, You're right.
Speaker 3: You're right, you're right, You're right, You're.
Speaker 1: Just j doctor. I say that, just.
Speaker 9: Whorling back to Housewives to Atlanta Housewives, Porsche Williams is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get a divorce and I'll.
Speaker 11: Yeah, we want to send out Condoss Porch to just make sure she's all right, make sure. Yeah you know the marriage is dad, Yeah, we want, but she's not the marriage did though, its very much.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well why are you why are you whispering and knowing you because we will have to have a show concern. I'm showing it.
Speaker 3: It's not because your wife is in the other room, has nothing to.
Speaker 4: Do with it.
Speaker 1: Don't don't bring it up. Show you dream you dream killer.
Speaker 9: All right, guys, thank you. Coming up next, it is the nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this you're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 9: Coming up at about four minutes after the hour, it's my Strawberry letter for today and the subject is jump off jumped on him.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll get into that find.
Speaker 9: Out what that's all about in just a few because right now the nephew has a prank phone call for today, Tommy.
Speaker 13: What you got?
Speaker 2: I got gyms, g e ms, gyms. That is God's Eyes Ministry, God Eyes Ministry. We are watching what you're tithing and we want to know if you're tithing correctly God's Eyes Ministry, cat Dog. If you would hello, Hello, I'm trying to read Clarence, Clarence. How you doing, Clarence? This is Statyist man. I'm over at the church man, my Baptist church. Where you a member of?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, hey, okay, hey, I'm with the gim man and uh you you you actually came to uh this past service? Correct gems the gyms that's that's uh God's eyes missionary and and basically what we do is we watch what's going on you know in the in the church, who's coming, who hasn't come? And uh, you know, I don't mean any harm, but this this if my records indicate me right through my God's eyes ministry, the gems looking at my books looks like you this is your first time at the church this year? Correct?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean what can I do for you?
Speaker 2: Okay? Now, when pastor asked for all the visitors to stand, you actually did not stand? Correct, no, because you remember there we go. Now you you still work for uh you you you work for them? Yeah, okay, Now what we've done is we've averaged it out that.
Speaker 4: You what what I mean, what is this about?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm on my way to it.
Speaker 2: So so you probably are you averaging about what between forty and fifty thousand dollars on a yearly basis over there with I.
Speaker 4: Mean, I mean here something like that. But you go ahead, problem.
Speaker 2: See what we're looking at since since you are member, because see you did not stand when he said all members said, you did not stand up, which which you right there are making the you know you're you're you're clarifying that you are a member, and you're making about we're gonna roughly say a byt forty five thousand dollars a year, which means ten percent is forty five hundred. Now, we looked at the we looked at the books, and notice that you put in fifty dollars in the church on this past Easter on Sunday. Now, if you put fifty dollars in, you know we're close. See when you're gonna start cutting into this forty five hundred dollars that you are to be paying your tithes.
Speaker 4: Wait, what's your name?
Speaker 2: Like I said, sir, my name is statius status. Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed me well and tied that would offer?
Speaker 4: See you you you you are Wait wait a minute, hold on, hold on a second. You got you got all the stuff going on to the church. You you got uh uh, you got hungry people, you got people that need salvation and whatever. But you calling me about about some money that I haven't given to the church. Well, well see, and that's what your ministry does, y'all. Y'all spend all morning calling people.
Speaker 2: My job, sir, as a gym God's eyes ministry. My job is to keep an eye on what's going on at the church. Now, when are you gonna start cutting into your tie? You forty five hundred dollars a day? We see, this is why we can't get the extra wing that pastor wants to put on, because people like him.
Speaker 4: This is why, you know what, man, you got to hold on a second, First of all, let me explain something to your brother Fatty, yourself, whatever the ministry you are with. Okay, that's fine. Listen, Hey, I don't even have to explain this to you, but let me explain something to you. All right. I'm this is a one job out. This is all we do. This is the one job household. My wife don't work, but my wife comes to church every Sunday.
Speaker 12: And she pays the tithes.
Speaker 4: And have you checked at the gym ministry, have y'all looked at her ties?
Speaker 2: Her tides ain't got nothing to do with you. You understand you have to pay your tithes. Will a man rob God? Yet you have robbed? You are robbing the Lord of Brother Claris.
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: You know? That's you know? And you wonder why people don't come to church all the time. Either, how you gonna tell me that I rob I could be giving my tithe somewhere else.
Speaker 2: I am the secretary. I am the gym's secretary of God's eyes ministry, and my eyes have shown me that you've only given fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: You're making forty five thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: Somebody from the church. I don't know if that is something. I'll tell you that.
Speaker 1: Who is.
Speaker 4: Yes, I half, but that's not none of their business.
Speaker 10: I know, I know, I know.
Speaker 4: What does it have to do with him all people and asking them if they're paying? I got this, I got this. Let me hand Yeah, you know, I got it. I got it, I got it, I got it. I got I know, I know.
Speaker 10: I don't know who?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 10: Who? Who? Who?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: Who was that?
Speaker 4: Sir? That's my wife that's been paying. That's my wife in being I died. That's right.
Speaker 1: Oh okay. I don't have nothing in my books that say y'all pay three hundred dollars.
Speaker 4: We paid, not undergut if she said we paid three hundred dollars, we paid three hundred dollars.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask you this, When are you gonna start cutting into this forty five with a man rob God.
Speaker 1: Yet you have robbed me. That is what you are doing, sir, Well you know what you robbing me right now?
Speaker 4: You robbing me right now at my time where I could go out, I gotta be work. I can't even go get dressed right now because I'm on the phone with you. I have to be at work in half an hour. You robbed me me right now of my time.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 2: Can you bring your tax return into the toy?
Speaker 4: I can take a look at it my tax return. You know, I'll tell you what. I bring my tax return. If everybody else bring their tax return. If you bring your tax return and pass to bring his tax return, then I'll bring my tax return. We can have a tax return party.
Speaker 1: When will your tax return?
Speaker 2: When can you?
Speaker 1: Can you fax it to me?
Speaker 4: Are you serious? I mean, I mean, I mean, if.
Speaker 2: It's is it? If it's not too much to ask for Listen, I'm gonna be honest with you. The next time you do come to church, we're gonna pat you down because we're gonna have to figure out.
Speaker 4: Oh hold on, You're gonna pat me down the next time I come to the church.
Speaker 1: And then lay hands on you.
Speaker 4: Okay, let me ask you this. Do you are you on salary at the church?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: But what does but what what does?
Speaker 2: What does that have to do with anything?
Speaker 4: I need to know what you tutting? It ain't cutting you.
Speaker 1: Look, look, it ain't got nothing.
Speaker 2: When you're gonna bring your forty five hundred dollars down so we can add it, so we can get the wing put on. I'm part of the gems. You'll bring your money down Here are Clarence, isn't.
Speaker 4: It, Doug. Let me tell you something. I don't know who you are. I don't know what this ministry.
Speaker 1: I'm with the gyms. When can we expect it?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 4: I don't I don't care. I don't give it. You know what Lever say. I don't care anything about your gym ministry. I don't care about you, man, I don't care about any of that. Let me take something dollars, just this for real, don't call my house. I'm more with this. With this stuff. You about to make a brother go off. I mean, seriously, in this economy, in this economy, you talk to me about about me tied in fifty dollars. I'm trying. I'm trying to put a dollar through college. I'm trying to set a sun through private school and I can't get that done. I'm trying to keep the lights on the What do that have to do with the church? I already told you. I'm getting ready to hang up, and if you want to meet me and whatever you're gonna do or whatever, then that's fine.
Speaker 1: So I need to tell you something.
Speaker 2: Else about your job.
Speaker 4: You ain't me nothing about my job.
Speaker 10: You have to kill me.
Speaker 1: I need to tell you something about your job.
Speaker 4: Dude, I'm gonna hang up this phone.
Speaker 2: Is that a man named.
Speaker 1: Chapman at your job?
Speaker 4: Yes, Chapman at my job? Okay, yeah, and he's been there too.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, wait a minute, Chapman is the one that got me to call you. This is Nephew till Me from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Baby, you just got pranked.
Speaker 12: Man, mantling guilty.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm.
Speaker 2: With with the with the Gym Ministry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but somebody getting ready to get beat up at the.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, I got one more thing to ask you, man, what is the baddest And I'm talking about the baddest radio show in the.
Speaker 4: Land, obviously, Harvey Morning show, and there you have it.
Speaker 2: That's that, that's that's that's that's my stupid for your Friday right there. If you and Rileigh though, if you in North Kkilaka tonight, I'm gonna be stupid twice baby. Two shows to night. Y'all come see your boy, nephew, you tire me and friends. Be there all be here all weekend long, okay, all weekend. You in Riley acting a damn fool. Thank you, thank you, thank you, all right, nephew.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Coming up next, the jump off jumped on him. That is the subject of today's Strawberry Letter. We'll get into it right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com and we could be reading your letter live on the air bop, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know it could be yours.
Speaker 3: You never know it could be buckle.
Speaker 2: I've and hold on tight.
Speaker 1: We got it for you here.
Speaker 2: It is Strawberry Letter.
Speaker 9: Thank you, nephew. Subject the jump off jumped on him. Dear Stephen Shirley, I'm thirty two years old and I've been dating this guy for almost eight months, and we've had fun getting to know each other. He was honest in the beginning and told me he had some loose ends to tie up before we got serious, and I appreciated that honesty. The fact that he didn't hide his phone or turned his ringer off made me feel that he was ready to be in a relationship with me, so I didn't trip all We went out all over town, and I stayed at his home all of the time.
Speaker 3: The only thing that.
Speaker 9: Made me suspect suspect he was up to something was a few nights I couldn't reach him, but I let it go. I invited him to visit my parents with me. My parents live about two hours from us, so we went on an overnight trip to visit them. They cooked dinner for us, and after dinner, my man and I went out to a hookah spot to unwind. My boyfriend got a phone call and walked away to take it. He got upset and he was ready to go back to my parents' house. We got to his car and there was a car blocking us in. He asked the car to move, and the lady flipped him off. I didn't think anything of it. When we got to my parents' house, that same car pulled up in the driveway. This same lady got out and ran up and start started hitting on my man. My dad heard the commotion and came outside to pull her off my man. The lady said she's been seeing my man for a few months, and she followed us. I was very embarrassed and reluctantly took him to the er to get stitches. In her words, she told police says she knew she was the jump off, but she fell in love with him and he would leave me for her.
Speaker 3: He said, he got caught up slept with her, but he wants me.
Speaker 9: Can I trust this man and continue this relationship despite just what happened? What just happened, Well, he certainly has no control over what crazy did. I mean, she did that all on her own, gave him stitches and all of that. But the crazy part is that this really happened. I mean, she's fatal attraction crazy like the movie. You do know that, right, And now she knows where your parents live. She stalked you guys from the restaurant beat your man so badly that he needed stitches.
Speaker 3: And she's only been seeing him for a few months. Well, I'm sure your.
Speaker 9: Parents would tell you to run, and I'm probably go I'm gonna tell you the same thing. I mean, your safety is way more important. Even though she didn't do anything to you, she just did it to your man, But you don't want to wait around and see how crazy she really is. Again, I think your safety is very important, and even if you were to keep seeing him, you would always be looking over your shoulder wondering if crazy could be lurking in a corner somewhere. So you know, I'm going to say it's a no for me for you as far as this relationship goes, because this woman is too crazy. She's just too crazy.
Speaker 8: Steve, Well, I don't have the letter in front of me because of my whereabouts again, so we're going to have to deal with this letter just a little bit differently. The title of the letter again, Shirley.
Speaker 3: Is the jump Off jumped on him.
Speaker 8: Jump Off jumped on him. The jump Off didn't jump on you. He didn't jump on you. His daddy jumped on the jump off it's just a lot of jumping going on. I appreciate it, and none to me like a good old ass whooping type letter to deal with. So I specialize in this because I have been jumped on before by the jump off, the jumpy, and the jumper. I've had all three ass whoopers in my life, the jumper, the jumpy, and the jump off, and then I ended up as the jump.
Speaker 7: So it's all all so relative.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 8: The wonderful thing about having a sixty five year old famous radio show with.
Speaker 7: Means it means that he has had a full life.
Speaker 8: The beauty of the Steve Harvey Morning Shows that I don't mind being transparent in my full life now. Can I tell everything? Absolutely not, But will I share with you a lot? Of course it makes for more interesting radio. I happen to be one of the most compelling radio personalities on radio today. The Steve Harvey Morning Show is more compelling than most shows because I don't really care about the damn issues more than I care about myself issues and make them about me. That way, you can understand from a personal standpoint wise, this letter right here is very easy for me to do. I'm gonna wait the second half to give you resolution, But I'm just giving you a little strupplet a history here the jump off jumped on him. Well, all I can say you glad she didn't get to your ass. You don't seem like the type that can hand them much jumping. I do appreciate your ladder, your daddy and this letter for coming out and on the porch and jumping on the jump fur to see the jump off. Didn't know that to jump off you was gonna come in there and get jumped.
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 8: I wrote a book called jump When. She makes me an expert on this here jump off this. It is amazing how this works, don't you see it? Fans, friends hate us, Internet trolls.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, because that's who listened to the show.
Speaker 8: We got fans, we got friends, we got loyalties people, and then we got haters that listen to the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So I will be giving out internet advice when we come back on The jump off jumped on him.
Speaker 7: He got stitches.
Speaker 3: You're listening Morning show? All right?
Speaker 9: Come on, Steve, let's recap today's Strawberry letter. The subject the jump off jumped on him very quickly.
Speaker 8: In recap, we've learned that this jump off jumped on him. To set this letter up, you are dealing with someone who has been jumped on by the jumper, the jump off and the jumpy. I have been all of it, and I've written a book called Jump So we are dealing with an expert on this letter right here. So let us begin. Shirley, read the letter quickly, and I'll tell you the points I need for you to stop because this is the litter in a nutshell.
Speaker 9: Okay, Stephen, Shirley, I'm thirty two years old and I've been dating this guy for almost eight months and we've had fun getting to know each other. He was honest in the beginning and told me he had some loose ends to tie up before we got serious, and I appreciated that honesty.
Speaker 8: The loose ends is what jumped on his ass. The loose ends he's the one that jumped on his A go ahead.
Speaker 3: And read all right.
Speaker 9: The fact that he didn't hide his phone or turn his ringer off made me feel that he was ready to be in a relationship with me, so I didn't trip.
Speaker 7: Stop right there.
Speaker 8: You can't cut your phone off when your jump ee is crazy, because if they can't contact you, Uh, huh, that elevates the craziness.
Speaker 7: Read.
Speaker 9: Okay, we went out all over town, and I stayed at his home all of the time. The only thing that made me suspect suspect that he was up to something was a few nights I couldn't reach him, but I let it go.
Speaker 1: I stop letting him.
Speaker 7: Okay, stop right there once again?
Speaker 8: Did is the loose ends? He over there trying to tie out in it, and obviously it don't work.
Speaker 3: Ree.
Speaker 9: I invited him to visit my parents with me. My parents live about two hours from us, so we went on an overnight trip to visit them. They cooked dinner for us, and after dinner, my man and I went out to a hookah spot to unwind.
Speaker 3: My boyfriend got a phone call and walked away to take it.
Speaker 7: Stop.
Speaker 3: He got upset and he was ready to stop right there, Okay.
Speaker 7: Phone call, got up from the table to take it. Once again.
Speaker 8: This is the loose end, and the loose end is very loose now because he's calling at inappropriate moments.
Speaker 2: Read.
Speaker 3: He got upset and he was ready to go back to my parents' house.
Speaker 7: Stop right there.
Speaker 8: He faresaw something that the jump he was about to do the jump off has discovered his location. He ready to go back to your mama house right now because he know what's coming.
Speaker 1: Read.
Speaker 3: We got to his car and there was a car blocking us.
Speaker 8: In Stop right there. It's too late. The damn jump off is here and she's blocking the car. He tried to get back to your mama's house in time. She was circling the block.
Speaker 1: She found the car.
Speaker 7: Oh lord.
Speaker 3: Read He asked the car to move, and the lady flipped him off.
Speaker 7: Stop right there. You can't ask the jump off to do no favors.
Speaker 8: When they let you jump on them and became the jump off, that was all the favor you get.
Speaker 3: Read. I didn't think anything of it when we stop right there, you stupid. Read When we got to my don't hell.
Speaker 7: You didn't think nothing of a woman blocking the car, flipping your hand.
Speaker 9: Read When we got to my parents' house, that same car pulled up in the driveway.
Speaker 8: Stop right there to jump off the loose ends, all in one to jump off in the loose end. It ain't working. All this time up the loose ends, it hasn't worked. The jump off is loose. She at your mama house.
Speaker 9: Read this same lady got out and ran up and started hitting on my man.
Speaker 7: Stop right there. The loose end is as loose as it can get. Right now.
Speaker 1: Read.
Speaker 3: My dad heard the commotion and came outside to pull her off of my man.
Speaker 8: Stop right there, da da tend and rescue it's underdog. He tried to come in and say today it was too late. I ain't saying that the loose hand is a problem, but this hel for god hands.
Speaker 2: Reed.
Speaker 9: The lady said she's been seeing my man for a few months, and she followed us. I was very embarrassed and reluctantly took him to the er to get stitches.
Speaker 8: Stop right there after your daddy pulled her off. She said she had been seeing him for a few moments. One thing I can tell you about this man right here, this boy bringing it, yeah, and you're following him.
Speaker 2: Jumping on him.
Speaker 7: Read quickly, Shurenie, all right.
Speaker 9: I was very embarrassing and reluctantly took him to the er to get stitches. In her words, she told police that she knew she was the jump off, but she fell in love with him and he wouldn't leave me for her.
Speaker 7: Stop right there. No, I'm the jump off, but he's bringing is so good.
Speaker 8: I'm in love with him now, and he not giving the jumpy product to a new jump off.
Speaker 7: I'm finished state of jump Off read he.
Speaker 9: Said he got caught up slept with her, but he wants me. Can I trust this man and continue this relationship despite just what happened, what just happened.
Speaker 8: When we come back, I will close it out very very quickly. Here is the solution to this letter at the end.
Speaker 1: Right after this, you're listening.
Speaker 3: Morning show.
Speaker 9: All right, Steve, Here we go with part three of today's Strawberry letter. The subject is the jump off jumped on him.
Speaker 8: We all know that this dude he had some lucians when he started dating a letter that wrote to yah dating the lady that wrote the letter, and he said, hey, listen, I'm gonna be honest, which I got some loose ends. He was trying to get these Lucians tied up with the jump off chick, but it didn't work out. The Lucians was two lists. He's bringing it too good. I mean, this boy's doing some things to people that's got them all twisted up. You included in this letter to the point where she done jumped on his ass and gave him stitches. That's a ferocious ass because he doing something. I'm talking about outstanding. This dude right here is bringing it. Here's the problem line. You want to know should you continue in this relationship? And surely told you to run? You want to know if you should stay with him, and surely told you to get out? Now, surely gave you good advice. My take is different. Shirley was almost there with me, but then she switched. He told you it was some problems he had. The problem he dating her crazy. Now he's probably a good man, but he dated a crazy and he put it on the crazy person too good. See, when you're dating a crazy person, you can't give him your all in all, but he don't know that because he young, y'all in your thirties, he don't know that.
Speaker 7: See, you have to portion it out based on sanity. You can only what you have to portion it out based on sanate.
Speaker 8: Crazy people. You can't give him your all, but you do. You have to wait until you meet a calm, sensible woman before you start giving it your all. You give it all to a crazy person. They already crazy. Now you in here touching spots and causing chemical reactions and stuff, and they already crazy.
Speaker 7: Now you just set up here and slept with this bipolar heffel. Now here come hell Stitches, Steve Stitches.
Speaker 8: That's how good it is to bust you outside your head and give you stitches. Jasmine Sullivan was breaking our cod winders, she was busting faces. It's all the same.
Speaker 7: I busted with does out your call.
Speaker 15: I'll put some stitches on your hay, I spin open your phone. Hey, send you to the doctor, may cause you to stay. Indeed, I'll put some stitches in your head.
Speaker 3: Sing it too much?
Speaker 7: Yes, based on what you said?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Leady Letter Instagram and Steve Harvey FM dot com. Check out the Summary Letter podcast on demand. Coming up at the top of the hour. A woman wants to know if she's wrong for cursing out her.
Speaker 3: Sister in law. She needs some advice. All right, we'll try to help her right after this, you're listening morning show. This is from Rosalind and Hilton Head.
Speaker 9: Rosalind needs some advice, She says, My sister in law is white and cool as a fan, but she took a joke too far and I went off on her when my brother and I hear something that sounds like something black people would do, we will say get your people.
Speaker 3: I was at my brother's house and my sister.
Speaker 9: In law and I were watching the news and heard there was a fight in the parking lot of a check cashing place. She decided to say get your people. I cursed her out really good and left. My brother is mad and says it was a joke. Is it cool for her to joke like that?
Speaker 2: Well no, but listen, I've seen this happen. When we was on a radio trip.
Speaker 1: Oh no, you're not gonna do this.
Speaker 3: What happened, Carla?
Speaker 1: What happened?
Speaker 2: And we were playing spades at the same time, so.
Speaker 1: We don't come on, okay. We we were in Africa and in space. I hate you telling me so. And there was a discussion. This was a while back. It's a long time ago. There was a discussion about Uh.
Speaker 5: There was a story out about Eminem and doctor Dre, and doctor Dre had told Eminem, doesn't matter how cool you are, how many songs you rhyme and rap and how many fans you have, you cannot say the N word.
Speaker 1: You have to draw the line right at that.
Speaker 5: So that was the story that was a topic discussion while we were playing Space. By the way, Marjorie Harvey was my partner. Shout out to my partner anyway. So at the time we had a coworker who was there, Yes, and she put her opinion in the conversation.
Speaker 1: But she was very passionate about if Eminem could actually.
Speaker 3: Say the word say the word oh yeah.
Speaker 5: So her argument was kind of like for it because the culture and the lifestyle and artist.
Speaker 1: So I felt she was a little too passionate.
Speaker 2: In the middle of Africa, it came out I might in fact out of Africa.
Speaker 1: So I said, I know you better not saying while we oh bo in Africa.
Speaker 2: For me and Steve hit the flow man on the floor.
Speaker 3: It was it was still in that incident. Nothingari, you were Rossalin and Hilton Head.
Speaker 2: Yes, right, ros get your people, got it, got some quiet the rest of the Space game.
Speaker 1: We heard your opinion earlier. Now what you're not gonna do.
Speaker 5: Let's talk about the N word in front of me and say, Africa, if a white person can say it, if it's my first time in the motherland.
Speaker 1: We don't have that boy, not Sun.
Speaker 3: Don't bring that American stuff over here. We didn't fought.
Speaker 2: We didn't three monkeys to get in the in the in the area if we stay in it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, seriously, Yeah, trip was an adventure. And so when I drew the line, my girl saying, word and.
Speaker 2: Get your people.
Speaker 3: Okay, get your people, get your people. All right, we have time for another one, guys.
Speaker 9: Thank This one's from Diamond and Making Diamond, says my older sister asked to borrow a dress for an interview, and I let her pick out one. She got a brand new dress I just bought and it still had the tags on it. Without asking me, she went and got the dress altered.
Speaker 3: So it would fit her like a glove.
Speaker 9: As she said, I can no longer fit the dress because my waist isn't as tiny as hers. That dress was two hundred and ninety eight dollars. Uh huh, and I want my money back, she says. She gave me the dress back and it's not her fault I can't fit it. I don't want to stop talking to her over three hundred dollars, but I will. Am I entitled to get dollars.
Speaker 2: I keep telling y'all, we gotta bring ass whoopings back.
Speaker 7: We got to bring.
Speaker 2: You got, you can jump on your sister behind this. I'm sorry.
Speaker 11: Well, the question is did she get the job? You don't need it to pay yes, yeah, because if you didn't get your job, you're gonna have to risk some serious problems.
Speaker 7: Half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna have to pay this three hundred.
Speaker 2: This is bad.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, coming up in twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Right after this. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. All right.
Speaker 9: So instead of a blushing bride, Tianna Abney was a flushing bride. Tianna and Logan Abney got married in a men's bathroom at a gas station.
Speaker 8: WOA for what.
Speaker 9: The bride said, because this is why tell me? Because she said she wanted to do something different. She didn't want to just get married in a typical chapel. She wanted to something fun to have to tell her kids, you know, so she could tell her kids it was a good experience. So she chose the Hop Shops gas station in Verona, Kentucky, which is famous for its disco bathroom. The groom said he was pumped to have their wedding reception inside of the gas station because of the festive disco lights and music.
Speaker 3: The wedding was.
Speaker 9: Only seven hundred dollars and the gas station even provided a wedding cake. Yeah, it was seven hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: Still, who got a disco bathroom? This is like that seven hundred dollars to get married in the band.
Speaker 3: Again and amendous bathroom through you.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you right now, I can be honest about this, but this marriage is going down to toyy.
Speaker 1: That real clear on that.
Speaker 11: I'm not gonna I'm not staying right down now, silly, that's seven hundred eys. Could have just went in there and did tell nobody y'all could have gotten married for free if you just would it.
Speaker 1: Did it right, so you can have a story to tell her are somewhere.
Speaker 2: Out there by the gas pump. I mean, at list, it's a little bit smell a little better, man.
Speaker 1: The bathroom was crowded, Mama.
Speaker 3: You did what You're nasty all right.
Speaker 9: We have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up in thirty three minutes after we will play around it.
Speaker 3: Would you rather right after this? You're listening Hardy Morning Show, and.
Speaker 9: It's time now for a round, and would you rather? Would you rather live in a mansion and be broke, or would you be wealthy and live in.
Speaker 3: A tiny little house, a tiny house.
Speaker 1: A mansion and broke, or a horrible house wealthy in the tiny house.
Speaker 11: Well, I'm going ahead and take the tighty house and be reached. But it's gonna be a lot of add on, so I can know that right now. Excre me so much stuff out here on this tight house.
Speaker 1: You ain't gonna believe. The deck is gonna be on this tighty house. I'm biking in the house. Yeah, gonna be in that. But I would be wealthy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how got how we got a pool at his tiny house?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather live with the Evans family in Chicago or the hustables in New York?
Speaker 2: I'm living with them, Huntress, I'm living them Huxebles.
Speaker 12: Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm scared. I'm scared of a mad dog. I'm scared of Uh. I'm scared of Slick Willie, whatever his name. I'm scared of all them people, man, Yeah, Big Daddy, the warlords and the Satan Knights, all the games need the wine. Oh, I'm scared of these people, man, I'm going over here with these huxtables or I'm hanging out with Rudy.
Speaker 3: Junior in Chicago.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, you want to be around there, You just want to be around. I want to be around. But I can identify with them.
Speaker 13: Damn that. We don't have stamping now, so I know it don't happen to be around them. Rid Of or Penny.
Speaker 3: YouTube w Lona.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather be trapped on an island full of raccoons or would you rather be trapped on an island full of skunks?
Speaker 1: I'm going with raccoons.
Speaker 2: We always trapped something. We can't never be somewhere, we can't there with be with some other people. Were always on this island, Wednesday's island. Everybody getting trapped on Wednesday. I'm gonna I'm gonna go with them raccoon. I don't know nobody, no skunk. I can eat them raccoons. I don't know nothing of than skark. Okay, we gotta survive now. We only buy myself once again.
Speaker 9: You can make a hat if it's cold from the raccoon, all of it, all that fur coat?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 9: Would you rather never never travel again or never have sex over two minutes again.
Speaker 1: You know I really like it, Lamb.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: You're not going right right? Yeah, it's really nice. In that last there's a lot of place I ain't been yet, Hartsfield.
Speaker 9: Again, that's today's around him. Would you rather coming up in forty nine minutes after Tommy's going to close out the show.
Speaker 3: Right after this, you're listening morning show? All right, guys, here we are last break of the day on this Friday. Let's get this weekend start a baby.
Speaker 9: Before we do that, I have to say I have to say happy birthday to my brother Fish.
Speaker 1: You know I love Fish.
Speaker 2: Birthday?
Speaker 3: Yes, birthday Fish County. That's right?
Speaker 1: Should I go.
Speaker 4: All day?
Speaker 2: Did he still baking? Shirty?
Speaker 3: He sent me some cakes for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Indeed, want a fish cake? Can I get a fish a cake from Fish?
Speaker 1: What's the biggest one?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: But he makes poundcakes in all flavors. You say the flavor and he'll make it. It's still a pound cake, but it'll be in a play. They're a delicious all right.
Speaker 1: Who got the cooking and bacon?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 7: Surety?
Speaker 9: Look I had to clean up.
Speaker 3: Okay, that was my job to keep the house clean.
Speaker 2: You should have hung around for the recipe. That's what you should have been.
Speaker 11: I didn't have to cook night Fishers in their bacon and shuts being fast.
Speaker 3: You didn't know me then, June.
Speaker 4: How you know that?
Speaker 1: I hope you don't judge me?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: Tell me so tonight, Ready to Love.
Speaker 2: Ready to Love it title on own. Yep, it's getting tight, it's getting tight. You don't want to miss a tuny in. I like this Dallas group a little more than I like the last Dallas group. I just don't know what it is like this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the women are beautiful and outstanding. I love the sisters on this this season.
Speaker 3: Oh my goodness, they're all great.
Speaker 9: Any guy would be blessed to have any one of those ladies one Seriously.
Speaker 2: They are beautiful. So y'all tune in and catch me man hosting that Journey of love. Everybody trying to find it.
Speaker 1: A couple of matters getting engaged, just engaged right now?
Speaker 2: Do I may, Junior? I have I've had a couple that got engaged in and got out engaged.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I've got some people that I got something that have gotten married.
Speaker 2: So you okay, well that's great, yes, yes, yes, yes, you know we're doing good. You know, yo got everybody. I'm just saying, Ready to Love is a household name here people, it.
Speaker 1: Is okay, beautiful thing.
Speaker 3: Uh, tonight on own eight seventh Central.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sorry, my bad, Go ahead, Chirley on more time. Ready to Love.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's tonight, hosted by the one and only Nephew Tommy. It's tonight on Own eight seventh Central. You don't want to miss it.
Speaker 3: It's getting good.
Speaker 2: And let me get some clarity to Black College Quiz, which comes on on Saturday. If you have to check your local listens to see when it's coming on and what network is coming on. I mean it could be NBC in this city, it could be it could be bouncing another city. So you just got to check your local local listening. But uh, you do not want to miss it. Black College Quiz. It's amazing what HBCU students doing the dog one thing? So you tune in Black College who's hosting? Hosted about what nephew? Tell me what the Lord he gave me to TV shows?
Speaker 3: Thank you Jesus, hey man, praise him all right?
Speaker 1: Carl, what you got girl? You can have sex with any one from history? Who would it be and why.
Speaker 2: Ood you're gonna do this on March first? It's from history. And when you say history, like the history.
Speaker 3: Book, you know what she means.
Speaker 5: She said someone I'm like, okay before yeah, history, Yeah, yeah, you're not the Civil War.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna tell you right now, I know it be for me.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, can't Yeah, I said, I know who would be for me? And and I mean this is something I would have to do it the woman king. That's what I want. Let me tell you, you better not mess with me.
Speaker 8: I know that.
Speaker 1: That's what I can tell you. Your baby got my baby got me. When you see all these women lined up in a row, you know we can't. We're taking your kingdom and we sleep it in death.
Speaker 3: That was my favorite.
Speaker 5: Mos.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, I got it.
Speaker 2: Gone said it's gonna be Harriet, It's gonna be harried. I'm just I just want to find that. I just want to feel that freedom. I want to fit it. It's gonna be haired. I know she might, she might shoot me if I ain't doing it right. I'm gonna do it right now, but I'm just saying I just want to feel that free.
Speaker 3: Then, so yeah, you might have a chance.
Speaker 2: He went too far. What I can't hear it.
Speaker 11: History though, It's gonna be hard to have sisters because she's always all right.
Speaker 1: I want to do it.
Speaker 2: The way.
Speaker 5: Is this the north Star?
Speaker 1: She goes.
Speaker 5: With the person on the zoom right now, he is sleeping with the person one of us on the right.
Speaker 1: Now, Nick, saving the show and jobs for everyone. It's a royal U.
Speaker 2: It didn't make it. Don't make no hing have different which one of them? I don't care if it's we're gonna.
Speaker 1: We're talking about unemployment. We're talking about unemployment. Just hush calls, just just we're gonna be over in a minute.
Speaker 4: Just hut.
Speaker 3: Now to work though, when you came to work.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not gonna have my zoom home the next day.
Speaker 9: No eye contact, Charlotte, push your glasses up.
Speaker 10: Sure you have the job.
Speaker 1: Money. Come on, man, you keep your shirt off. We're playing that. I just need to keep my job.
Speaker 2: Why don't we just why don't we blindfold ourselves and we can get through it.
Speaker 3: We just got to get oh, get back on the air, and somebody gonna get wrong.
Speaker 1: Then we got that issue, all right.
Speaker 2: So that is that's Steve Harby Morning Show that's the Steve Hobby Morning Show. Fatherday and the words of my uncle. Talk to God. He would love to hear from you. Until then, be in peace.
Speaker 9: For all Steve Harvey contests. No purchase necessary, void we're prohibited. Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show