Speaker 1: I read recently or was an interviewer or something with one of the cast members from Girlfriends, Persia White, who played Lynn on the show, and she talked about the fact that she had had a conversation with Kelsey Frank Kelsey Grammer. Almost called him Kelsey Framer, Kelsey Grammer, and you know, he produced Girlfriends and the show might be making a comeback because it went off the air so abruptly after all these seasons. So I would love, I know you would love that show, Carla to come back for sure. Yeah, Girlfriends, Tracy.
Speaker 2: Ellis Ross, Yeah, and I know you were trying to say Fraser and Grammar and it came yeah.
Speaker 1: I was trying to say yeah, so I almost say Kelsey Frasier, but I said Kelsey Grammer.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Yeah, he produced the show, so it was kind of like when it first started, it was going to be like the black version of Sex and the City because Sex and the City was a real hot show at the time, and that's why they came up with girl Friends. But anyway, I would love to see that will come back.
Speaker 3: Please work on that. I love the fact that Fraser's back, Yer love Yeah, all time.
Speaker 1: Favorites.
Speaker 3: I loved Fraser because it was about radio that is originally got me Good Morning Seattle. Yes, I love Rob Yeah, I love that show.
Speaker 4: If we're gonna redo one, it's got to be Sandford and Son.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, bring it back.
Speaker 1: Who would play? You would play? Pops bred Sandford though Lamont. I got this guy.
Speaker 4: I got this guy in my head. I just don't know his name. Y'all. Keep going, I'm gonna show you.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, what about you?
Speaker 2: Well once I want to come back, but I know I don't want to know if I want to remade but Martin Lord hammersh show.
Speaker 3: Such but you can't. You can't mark before it's time.
Speaker 1: It was so good, and I just thought he never got his props for that show, for the brilliance of that show, he just never ever did.
Speaker 3: They didn't get Emmy. They didn't me that show was. It was brilliant. It was just so brilliant. Never got an Emmy.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they were nominated worthy. Yeah, how about it in Living Color? Living that would be a great one to come back.
Speaker 4: That was what.
Speaker 1: Would do that?
Speaker 4: And I'm own it trying to get a.
Speaker 3: Something like that on Saturday Night Live. You doing that? Yeah, that would be good?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 3: What show was The Fresh?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: That is bad, darker, it's a little darker, but it's good. I love this show. I love that show. Everybody on there is good. Okay.
Speaker 4: This guy's name is Stephen Henderson and he was he was he was infensive, he was bono infensis. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: He was working with to play in the movie. Okay, okay, and that's who you want to play? Fred g Sanfred Yeah you talking about his friend?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, So who would play Lamont?
Speaker 4: Because I swear I though DC Young flying now I swear I thought, right, that would be good.
Speaker 1: But TC has to play Jimmy Walker though jj all from Good Times if they brought Good Times back?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was full of energy? Yes, yes, all right, So we got.
Speaker 1: Who would play Thelma.
Speaker 3: Change Rows looks like Thelma, she's not an actress, but Porsia Williams from Real Right, you're right, you're right, you're right, You're just like doctor. I say that just.
Speaker 1: Worling back to Housewives to Atlanta Housewives. Porsche Williams is yeah, get a.
Speaker 3: Divorce and I'll.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we want to send out condoss after fort to just make sure she's all right, make sure, yeah you know the marriage is dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah we want she's not. The marriage did though, but very much. Okay, well, why are you why are you whispering and knowing you because we will have to do you have to show concern and I'm showing it is.
Speaker 1: Not because your wife is in the other room, has nothing to.
Speaker 4: Do with it.
Speaker 3: Don't, don't bring it up, show you dream you dream killer.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, thank you. Coming up next it is the nephew with today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening Morning Show