Speaker 1: There are new warnings that have come out that deal with Hummas as well as Islamic extremists calling for jihad and terror all over the world during the Islamic Holy month of Ramadan. This coming as more people have come across our southern border than at any other time in history, and more people come across our southern border that are on the terraft watch list than we've ever seen before. We had more than a hundred people come across the border in a two month period that were on the terrorist watch list that were caught. That does not count any of the godaways that were on the terrorists watch lists that are in the interior of this country. But what we now know is this leaders of the major Palaesinian terror group have now called for Arab states and sells around the world in and outside the Muslim world I'm quoting to engage in tear during the Islamic Holy month of Ramadan. In America, we've had to have major concerns and worries over loan wolfs. We've seen this, whether it be at the Dramahammed event and the attack on a school board in Texas. We've seen this, for example, at a church in Houston just a few weeks ago with the woman who was a shooter having pro Palestine on her ar fifteen as she went into a Christian church to kill as many people as she could. Thank goodness, there were good guys with guns who were there and stopped her before the carnage got out of control. But we've had to worry about the lone wolfs. We've had to worry about them on military basis. We've had to worry about them on attacks on army reserve offices. We've had to worry about them at different random places in this country, and we've had to deal with a lot of them since nine to eleven. They come and go in different spurts, and sometimes you see more of them, sometimes we see less, depending.
Speaker 2: On what's happening and what's going on around the world.
Speaker 1: I'm going to have more about this in just a second that deals also with more lies coming from the Biden White House. But first let me tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. For ten years now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 2: Why would you care about that?
Speaker 1: Because Big Mobile is giving big donations right now to hardcore leftist causes organizations candidates. Those include Planned Parenthood. If you're like me and you're tired of giving your money to cooperations that are literally fighting against your family values, then switch to Patriot Mobile. When I look down at my cell phone on the top left, it says Patriot and I know, with every text and with every phone call, I'm standing with a company that protects my values but also gives back to what I believe in. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, You're supporting religious freedom. You're supporting and advocating and donating to protect the sanctity of life in this country because five percent of your bill every month goes back to conservative causes that you help choose to support. We're talking about causes like protecting our Second Amendment rights, for supporting our military, our veterans, are wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes, just to name a few. Is switching easy, you better believe it.
Speaker 2: You can keep your.
Speaker 1: Same cell phone number you have right now, keep your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one. Plus, Patriot Mobile also is going to give you free activation right now when you use the promo code ben. All you got to do is call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot, nine to seven two Patriot. Get rid of that woke phone company you have right now and switch to Patriot Mobile. Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine seven to two Patriot.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: The reason why I say that we've had to deal with the lone wolfs and those inspired. The Boston bombers would be another example of this. There have been quite a few extremists, but they were lone wolfs. Things are different now in America, and there's the real possibility of a actually organized terrorist attack like we saw in Israel, or a organized terrar attack, which we saw on nine to eleven. Now, since nine eleven, we've done an unbelievable job of keeping terrorists attacks, big terrorist attacks, organized terrorist attacks from happening.
Speaker 2: Many of them we have actually stopped.
Speaker 1: There have been other attacks that we've seen and by the grace of God, they didn't work, for example, like the Times Square bomber or the Seattle needlebomber for example. We've gotten lucky sometimes and some of the bombs haven't gone off, and tips have come in at the very last moment, but we've been unsuccessful as well. The Boston bombing is a great example of that. But what's changed is now you have terrorists that we know or coming across the southern border. There are large numbers of men, military age men coming from countries which are hotbeds for terrorism and also hate America.
Speaker 2: We have witnessed that recently and that is.
Speaker 1: Why this year's call for terror seems to be very different in tone than in years past, where it was mostly saying those that want to stand with us. We've had attacks in this country that people have done them, and they've said that they did them in the name of isis right. It's still a lone wolf style attack. It's not an organized attack by people that have come into this country illegally. It's people that are hardened or indoctrinated over the internet. Now we have to worry about a genuine and authentic terrorist attack that is organized and could have been trained for outside of the United States of America because because of our open porest border. Now this is not my concern, this is now the concern of the FBI. It's also the words on deep you know, the dark web chat rooms and different things about inspiring actual people that are coming into this country and other countries to engage and organize terror during the Islamic holy month of Ramadan.
Speaker 2: This even as the Biden.
Speaker 1: Administration aims for Ramadan truce in Gaza. The Jerusalem Post, reporting on Sunday, quote Palestinian Islamic jihad is calling for Ramadan.
Speaker 2: To be a month of tar quote unquote and.
Speaker 1: Seeks to escalate attax in the West Bank and Gaza. In a recent speech, Abu Hamzai, the spokesman for the PIJS and the Brigades, said he wants Arab countries in the region and pro Iranian group to continue to quote unify various arenas and fronts against Israel. This is the latest indication the Jerusalem Posts reports that terror groups plan to seek and escalation and hostilities over the next month, obviously in Israel, but also around the world. Hams's remarks were published by several of the pro terror news channels. One of them is a pro Iranian and frequently news channel and frequently highlights Hamas and has blot attacks in a positive light. The terror group's comments are also linked to those made by Hamas leaders who are now calling for an escalation of hostilities during Ramadan. Ramadan, by the way, is set to begin on March the tenth, So look down at your calendar.
Speaker 2: We're about a week away.
Speaker 1: That is when the new moon heralds the arrival of the new month of the Lunar calendar, and that is when they say it is time to unleash Holy war. Arab and Muslim states have fought many wars by the way on Ramadan, notably Young Kapor War of nineteen seventy three, when Egyptian soldiers broke their fasts and crossed the Suice Canal. The Biden administration, however, is treating Ramadan with great care, describing it as a traditional time of peace and hoping to fashion a hostage release deal before it begins. This is how out of touch with reality they are, even when it comes to dealing with terrorism.
Speaker 2: Last week, for example, the White.
Speaker 1: House National Security spokesman John Kirby said in an exchange with the reporters at the White House, and I'm going to quote here was the question.
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. John.
Speaker 1: I'll start with Israel, then move on to Ukraine. You just said it's not about trying to beat the clock to Ramadan in terms of a ceasefire. But how concerned is the administration about the possibility of escalation during Ramadan, during this holy month, and how you know it's going to be seen for US back troops to be attacking Muslims. Response in White House for mister Kirby, quote, we're mindful of the sensitivity, of course, around the month of Ramadan and the import the spiritual importance of that too to the Muslim world. Of course, we understand that quote unquote. He then went on to say, quote what we don't want us We want to see this temporary ceasefire in place as soon as possible. And again, if we can get the agreement for several weeks, it would take you through Ramadan anyway.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So this administration is saying, we know that Ramadan is usually a time of violence when extremists get involved, but we're not going to warn you about that. We're going to act like Ramadan's a time of peace, even though it's clearly not for the extremists in the world. And then he says the clock that we're worried about.
Speaker 2: Is is the hostages.
Speaker 1: We can only assume that they are being held in abhorrent conditions and that their health is at risk, their lives are at risk. We want to get them back out as soon as possible.
Speaker 2: He says.
Speaker 1: By the way, there's last count one hundred and thirty four hostages that are still unaccounted for that have been taken by Hamas yet the world is acting like we need to cease fire while they're holding one hundred and thirty four hostages.
Speaker 2: Let that sink in.
Speaker 1: I want to also play for you, and I want to go back to this warning. And this is when I say, believe the terrorists when they tell you that they want to do this. Believe the terrafts when they say they want to create anarchy. Believe the terrats when they say they want to kill innocent women and children.
Speaker 2: Believe the terrafts.
Speaker 1: He's the same terrasts that cut off the heads of infant children. Okay, but believe the terrorists when they tell you they're going to terrorize you when they cook babies, when they cook babies in ovens for sport. I had a meeting this week, and there's some that I can talk about. There's parts of it, I can't, but I will tell you that I had a meeting with leaders from Israel, and I have seen some of the videos of the attack of that day, videos that have not been made public that are the most horrific things I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 2: And it was absolutely brutal. What happened.
Speaker 1: Barbaric on a way that I honestly can't even describe it to you. It made me physically ill to watch not just the attacks.
Speaker 2: From their own cameras, from their own.
Speaker 1: View, but also to see that level of evil and the excitement of that level of evil, knowing that they were killing babies and being excited about killing those babies, hearing the phone calls of them calling home and telling these younger men telling their family members on the phone and recordings that they were they had just killed seven people, four people, five people.
Speaker 2: Who does that, serious question like, who does that?
Speaker 1: Who in their right mind does that calls home to tell their family members, their parents, who are then celebrating them for killing seventy and eighty year old people, or three and four and five year old or six month year old children. They did this for sport. They did this, well, let's be clear they do this because they're Jihadis extremists, and it's part of the that they believe their religion, their faith right. But some of them you could just see the barbarianism, the the just pure psychotic nature of these people who were who genuinely enjoyed killing people this pilgrimage of death. And I met with them to see that and hear about the hostages. And I'm trying to use my words wisely because, as I said, some of it I cannot talk about. But what I can tell you is there were many of the people that were taken that looked like they were.
Speaker 2: The age of your great grandparents.
Speaker 1: We're talking about eighty plusial people, people that couldn't even fight back, that are that were just having a hard time, probably getting out of their chair, and they took them hostage for no other reason but to just torture.
Speaker 2: Them and to kill them.
Speaker 1: These people that were taking hostage the hundred and thirty four, they are still being held that they hope are alive, are being tortured, are being raped, are being beaten or being starved to death, are being beaten for sport. And I want you to understand they look like your family members. They look like your daughters, they look like your sons. Okay, they look like them. I am when you look at the book of the people that were taking me, look at their faces. And I looked at them in the Israeli console and they were on the wall, and I'm sitting there and I see people that look like my family. That's maybe the only other way to even describe it. Like I look at them and I see them, and I'm like, this, this is my kids, this is my family.
Speaker 2: This is what my.
Speaker 1: Dad and my wife and my mother and my children and my friends look like. And when you see that and you see how innocent they were, you know, the kibbutz and the videos that I watched, it wasn't just the barbaria attack on the excuse me, the crowd of people that were at this outdoor concert.
Speaker 2: But I've been outdoor concerts.
Speaker 1: I think most people probably have at some point in their life they've gone to an outdoor concert. And I have been to those outdoor concerts, and they didn't even realize the attack was happening until there was people that were running towards them with blood on their hands, or were falling to the ground with blood splatter.
Speaker 2: And dying or dead.
Speaker 1: It was a concert where the attack just didn't even like you didn't even think or understand it was an attack until you may have already been like dead walking dead, like you were a dead man walking. That is the reality of the situation that I witnessed. And it was well planned, and it was pre planned, and it was well designed, and it was predesigned, and it was orchestrated, and it was rehearsed over and over again. This was not done fly by night. I think that was the other part of watching these videos that I also think was the most shocking for me was how organized and well organized and and and clearly how they how often they had trained to prepare for this attack. And I look at it, and I sit there and I watched it, and there was the the the the the genuine sick to my stomach part of it. There was the I'm ready to go kill these terrorists part of it. There was the if I didn't have kids, I'd be flying right now to Israel to stand side by side the other people. I went through all those emotions, and what I realized was this It meantministration doesn't have a clue how dangerous the enemy is, how dangerous the extremists are, and most importantly, how vulnerable we are to all of it. In America right now. I hope we never get hit by terrorists. But when you know how determined the terrorists are, Okay, and that's a large part of this. When you know how determined the terrorists actually are, and you know that you have an open border, which we have, it doesn't take long to figure it out, folks, Okay, it doesn't. It doesn't take it long to understand what this looks like and what's going to happen if we have an open border, when you know what they want to do. I think I think that's the part that makes me so angry. And I know I'm talking a little bit. I'm trying to form my words because I'm having to be careful because I am that angry. But if we have a terrorist attack here, I don't think it's gonna be what we've seen with these lone wolves. I think it's gonna be well organized. I think it's gonna be well rehearsed. I think it's gonna be by people that want mass carnage, just like we saw in Israel, and we have an administration, a Biden administration, that's completely looking the other way, and you have to ask yourself the question, why why aren't they doing more to wake up? Why are they not protecting us at our southern border? And then the question you have to ask you is this, do they even care? Do they care if we get hit?
Speaker 2: I'm not sure. Do they care if you get hit, if you die?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I'm not sure. I want to make it clear. The point I'm making about this administration is this. I don't leave that they care if Americans die at the hands of terrorists. And I'll give you the proof of why I say that, because it's not hyperbole and I'm not making this statement as a political statement.
Speaker 2: I want you to understand that the.
Speaker 1: Number one killer in this country right now forty nine and under is fetanyl and fetanel comes in from China and it comes across our southern border. Fetanyl will kill more people this year than all gun violence combined, all gang violence combined. Fetanol is taking the lives of good people who have no intention of taking some insanely hard drug and risking their lives. That's another part of this that people really need to understand. I'll give you an example. I talked to a mother I think this was Gosh, I don't know, three weeks ago in person.
Speaker 2: She walked up to me at an airport and she said, Ben.
Speaker 1: I really enjoy your podcast and I listen, and I just want to say thank you for continuing to talk about the crisis with Fetnahl.
Speaker 2: We lost our son.
Speaker 1: And I said, and anytime someone walks up to me and tells me something like that, like I want to know more because I want them to feel like that story is the most important story in the world in that moment. Because if you're willing to walk up to me and tell me something like that, I want to know everything you want to tell me. And I said, please tell me about your son. And she said, my son was sixteen years old. He was top of his class in high school. He played three sports and also played guitar. He was driven. She said, he thought he wanted to be either a lawyer or a politician. And we joked about that, and she said he was at a friend's house, not partying, studying for their finals midterms. I should say, right the finals of their you know, first semester. And his friend said Hey, I got some adderall.
Speaker 2: Why don't you take one? Now?
Speaker 1: Full disclosure, I did that in high school. I remember a friend that vividly that was on adderall. We were cramming all nighters for our finals the week of finals.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm not.
Speaker 1: I was never a kid that did drugs. In fact, I've never done drugs in my entire life. I've never I've ever smoked weed. I've never had eight you know, a gummy or brownie.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: And part of that is a blessing because we were hit by a drunk driver when I was a kid, and he died and we lived my family and that really sobered me, I think, for life. And that was a blessing from that horrific day when that seventeen year old kid died driving drunk over one hundred miles an hour when he hit her car. But what I I remember or being at one of my friend's house and it was tired, it was late.
Speaker 2: I had just gotten back from playing in a tennis term.
Speaker 1: I played tennis, and my goal was to you know, when you're in high school, is you truly believe you're going to go pro? And college isn't even like an option? Like yeah, of course I'm playing in college. Like I knew that that was how I was going to pay for school. But I was going pro like I was straight and narrow focused kit And I'd come back from a tournament and it was a long weekend and it was out of town. It was driving when I came back, and I went to his house and study for you know, cause you have like usually one one final or maybe two per day at the most over that finals week. And we were cramming and I was behind, and he knew I was behind, and he was like.
Speaker 2: Dude, He's like, you're exhausted.
Speaker 1: And I remember like closing my eyes for half hours, like, dude, just take an adderall a riddlin or ADT I can't remember which one it was, but it didn't matter. It was It was not like I was trying to get high, right, You're trying to stay awake. And he took it, and he was prescribed it. Now, should I have taken an adderall riddlin in theory? That wasn't prescribed to me? Of course, not right, But but I also knew it wasn't like I was doing like drugs, all right, right, this is a prescription. I'm not trying to get hig I'm trying to stay awake. I'm trying to focus. So I took it fast forward to college girl I was dating. She was add ADHD whatever she had, you know, riddle in or adderall, whatever it was. They was adderall And during finals week I would take one if I needed to, like, you know, stay awake and study.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what her son.
Speaker 1: Did in high school. Hit the floor. It was laced with fetanyl. He died before anyone could even try to help him.
Speaker 2: He was dead.
Speaker 1: That's what's happening to a lot of the kids that are dying of fetanyl. And if you think this administration doesn't know it, they know it. They've giving the letters, they're hearing from the parents, they've seen the testimony, they've seen the parents come in lobby Washington, and they know it. More money is being made off fetanyl right now in the world than any other drug in history, talking about cocaine, talking about marijuana, and it's because they make it into these counterfeit pills. Many of them are pills that you would never risk your life by taking one. You talk to what fetanyl does, and talk to policemen. My dad works emergency services with the Sheriff's department, and they all carry narcan and all over the country. Now narcan that can bring you back to life in essence if you have an ode, and a lot of times it's because of fetanyl and narcan is many police departments and fire departments are running through their entire year's allotment for their budget for fetanyl or excuse me, for the job to save you from an overdose in like a month, month and a half, two months into their fiscal budget year, because that's how much narcan they're having to use to save people's lives. Many of them are individuals, just like this lady who camped in the airport's son, who's like, my kid didn't do drugs.
Speaker 2: My kid was studying for an exam.
Speaker 1: Like as parents, should we have done a better job of saying, no matter what it is, don't take it.
Speaker 2: Maybe, but we're also realists, Like.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure I know anyone in high school that didn't take an adderall or riddlin. That quote wasn't that wasn't prescribed to them at some point when they were studying for a test at some point in high school or college, Like I mean I in my whole life, I probably took a total of I don't know, seven different adderalls or Riddlin over my entire high school. So that's four years college, four years an eight years, so less than one a year, probably maybe one a year on average. I think I took my first one as I could drive, so sixteen. So what is that my sophomore year when kids are dying from fetanola at that level on something that I would describe as being that in a with no intent to even get high or to feel like you're on a drug for fun, for sport, right for partying purposes.
Speaker 2: Her son was going for value, victorn of.
Speaker 1: The class, top of this class, and it cost you your life. Yeah, as parents, we've got to tell our kids even that's no longer safe. It was, by the way, I think it was safe back when we did it. There was no such thing as veetanol were running around like it is now in fake bills. But if you think this administration cares if you die in a terrorist attack on American soil, you're wrong. Because there's a terrorist attack that's a deadly killer, that's the number one killer in America. That's happening right now, and they're doing nothing to stop that drug from coming across our southern, wide open border.
Speaker 2: They're bringing it across the border.
Speaker 1: So why would you think if the number one killer forty nine and under this year is fetanyl, Why do you think they'd care if they're letting actual terrorists into this country? Like, if you want to know what this election, to me is honestly about, like what it's really about, It's about these issues.
Speaker 2: We have a president that is not.
Speaker 1: Compassionate, kind, loving, understanding, and most importantly a protector. He is not a protector of the American people from people that are doing bad things. That's what you need to understand. He is not protecting people who he knows are vulnerable. If there is a terrorist attack in this country, whether it's in the month of Ramadan or after, and we find out that the majority of the people that were involve attack, or if not all of them came across a wide open southern border, should there be hell to pay for that?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure there will be though, because I don't understand. I don't think the Democratic Party truly understands just how bad things am actually are. Like, I don't think they understand I mean this. I don't think they understand what they like that there are human beings in America that look to a president to lead and protect and defend us, and they don't seem to care. That is not somebody that we want to be president of the United States of America. By the way, make sure, by the way, that you share this podcast with your family and friends. Hit that little forward arrow and text it or put it on social media so other people can hear about this story about how dangerous our open border is while the media does everything you can to try to shut you down, silence us, and make sure no one knows what's really happening. Also, hit that auto download or subscribe button so you get this podcast each and.
Speaker 2: Every day for free. And I'll see you back here tomorrow.