Speaker 1: Somebody throw a tarp down around Brook because.
Speaker 2: We've got some hot and fresh food news. Oh god, you need to tart the whole studio now, very excited Brook.
Speaker 1: And Jeffery in the morning.
Speaker 2: But who's making headlines once again today None other than our favorite cookie company, Oreos. Oh, they just announced their latest flavorol.
Speaker 3: There's so many flavors now, how could they possibly even have a new one to talk about?
Speaker 4: They literally take up half of an aisle at the grocery right now.
Speaker 2: Before I say what it is, can I just ask that you try to stifle your moans as much as possible once come out with it.
Speaker 3: I am definitely also not making that problem.
Speaker 1: Because they're coming out with Oreo dirt cake. You know, dirt cake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like put in with Oreos crossed Oreos layers of chocolate pudding.
Speaker 2: It's that classic summertime treat we all used to have as kids. So a lot of people, you know, they serve them in flower pots with the gummy worms on top.
Speaker 1: To Mikita really feel like you're eating dirt.
Speaker 2: But now they're reimagining them in Oreo forms.
Speaker 3: So I'm curious, like, how are we getting the gummy worms involved here because they're.
Speaker 4: On it, says the gummy worm inspired sprinkles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they put little like colorful sprinkles that are supposed to kind of look like gummy worms on top of each Oreo cookie.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so they're not gummy worms.
Speaker 2: No dirt week, but we got the picture of it up on the Brook and Jeffrey Insta stories if you want to drool onto your phone for a second. And they're only going to be available for a limited time, so you gotta grab one before Brook buys the Oreo factory and hoards it all to wuting looks so good in the picture.
Speaker 3: The package just makes me want to eat dirt cake, So.
Speaker 1: Go check it out the Brook and Jeffrey instat Stories.
Speaker 2: Now we're gonna move on and get into the shock color question of the day with something even tastier than a bowl full of dirt cake, our own digital jake like dirt Man.
Speaker 4: For the last couple of days, scientists have been baffled by the unlikely bouts of raw genius being put on display by none other than our own Alexis Fuller, because not only did she dominate at justin Bieber Trivia last week, she also showed a deep and intensive knowledge of the rapper jaw Rule, even though she's never heard of any of his songs or seen any.
Speaker 1: Of his movies.
Speaker 4: Primal feeling of jaw rule insider. So is it all Beginner's luck or is she the gen Z spray Tan version of slum Dog Millionaire.
Speaker 1: They need to make that movie.
Speaker 4: We're gonna find out today as we put her farm knowledge to the test her National Pig Day, and I'm gonna be quizzing you on those mud loving swine in a special non kosher edition of twenty. Now we've played this past couple of days, each of you will get a chance to say a number between one and twenty, and I'll give you the corresponding pig trivia for it. Get it right and you're safe. Get it wrong and you're in jeopardy of being shocked and of course no silver save Let's start with the defending champion, Alexis I need a number one through twenty?
Speaker 1: Too much pressure, Jake, Okay.
Speaker 4: Counting to twenty nine. Number nine. The smallest breed of pig is called the mini mioleno. How many pounds is a mini millino at full maturity? And if you get within five pounds, I'll tell you you're right already. You're talking about it fully mature mini mioleino. How many pounds like the size of a baby that'd be so cute, like or a baby, like a newborn baby, like ten pounds or under?
Speaker 3: And you better not be having a ten pound baby. I mean people do it, but I didn't recommend that.
Speaker 4: I want to say ten be right. So many it's breaking records.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say five pounds.
Speaker 4: Alexa said five pounds. That is incorrect. The streak is over a full maturity. A mini miolino is around twenty pounds. Pig tup Pigs start very small, they don't end up very small. So is the smallest breed some.
Speaker 1: Tiny piggies on TikTok.
Speaker 4: All right, we found Alexis's weakness, her kryptonite pig size. Next up is Brook Brook a number one through twenty.
Speaker 3: Please, I feel really built for this question, Hogstrong.
Speaker 4: There used to be a.
Speaker 3: Restaurant in my town called the Hoggin Jog.
Speaker 4: That's kind of cool, so I'm gonna go. I was maybe eight when I like to go to the Hoggin Jog.
Speaker 3: So give me eight.
Speaker 4: Number eight. Brook pigs and humans share a similar anatomy, and pigs are considered the best potential non human organ donors YEP. Last year, a fifty seven year old patient received what organ from a pig.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that someone in your family, Brook that received it. I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you want the backstory of why I feel like I know this or not. But my brother in law nicknamed one of my ex boyfriend's pig heart, So I'm gonna go with show me pig heart.
Speaker 4: Jake Heart is correct.
Speaker 3: Brook. Wow.
Speaker 4: They don't live very long, but they're doing lots of studies to try and make a full time pig heart. You work for arteries brought hog knowledge top of the class Europe. Now nervous, O say number one through twenty please, I'm gonna go with four. Question number four. A survey recently ranked the most famous pigs in the history of TV or movies. Which pig made number one? On the last one I can think of.
Speaker 2: There's a big movie star, Babe is the first one that came to see.
Speaker 1: But then I think a porky pig.
Speaker 4: Now I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm not thinking it's the more modern pig Miss Piggy. Yep, not even more modern than that. That's even Peppa. Oh there you go, Babe, was so iconic.
Speaker 4: But yeah, she's just been around for so long. I gotta go, Miss Piggy. Jose went with Miss Piggy. That is number three. The top five. Number one was Peppa Pig, the most famous. Number two was Porky Pig. Miss Piggy was number three, Number four was the Three Little Pigs. Oh yeah, and number five was Wilbur from Charlotte's Web. Babe there didn't make the top five. Josea's out. Alexis is out. Jeffrey, you gotta get this right to stay in brook from her hog trophy. I was born for this. Give me another question. Give me a number one through twenty please, I'll think two, number two, Jeffrey. What martial art is Miss Piggy trained in?
Speaker 2: Ah? Is karate too simple of an answer? Is it more particular than that, like krav maga?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Or is it? Do you think that he named it some thing like pig centric.
Speaker 3: Like Jim Henson did, like pig jitsu?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh what if it's what if it's kung fu pork That sounds like that would be funny.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like you're overthinking it though?
Speaker 2: I think Jim Henson has higher standards and is more creative than that.
Speaker 1: I'm going with kung fu pork.
Speaker 4: Jeffrey's going with kung fu pork. That is, Piggy is trained in karate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good work, Jim Henson fail there, So Brook.
Speaker 4: That means you've won. There's plenty of twenty Was.
Speaker 3: There any question that that was going to happen?
Speaker 1: That was surprises today?
Speaker 2: So Brook gets to choose who gets shocked and they're going to be singing Dance the Night by Dua Lipa.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I mean Alexis let us all down?
Speaker 4: She did? She who term?
Speaker 1: But at least it was clever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, all right, watch me dance, dance? What can we learn?
Speaker 4: But you want to see it on my face?
Speaker 1: Watch me dance. That's your shock collar question of the day.
Speaker 2: We got your phone tap coming up in just a few minutes, brooking Jeffrey in the morning,