Speaker 1: What's up with you?
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It's the line good by, just call.
Speaker 1: Me back if you haven't heard the loser line before. It works like this.
Speaker 4: Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you.
Speaker 5: I party, I think that you owe me money. Oh why because I'm living in my heart and I'm not paid rent. I thought for sure he'd say pants instead of a part.
Speaker 4: Whatever you do, resist to tell him that was the worst pickup line you've heard in the last decade. Instead, tell him that just like Brooks uncle, he is smooth with his words and soft with his touch.
Speaker 1: And that's when you give him the number, the loser line.
Speaker 4: So hopefully he leaves you an awkward voicemail that we could play on the air. Voicemails like this one.
Speaker 6: Hey, guys, we met the other day and I just wanted to leave a message and welcome me into town again. You don't really see women is quite as exotic looking as you around this place, and I thought you might be found a little homesick, you know, for Hawaii. So I thought i'd give you a little taste at home. Melee khaliki macha is this thing just stay on a bride Hawaiian Christmas Day. That island greeting that we send to you from the land where palm trees sway. I hope they gave you a little taste at home. Call me and we'll kill a pig together. Maybe I'll layah mahallow.
Speaker 4: These are the people that need to be banned from the islands forever. Yeah, man's just like he's a culture murderer. Yes, it was already bad, all the stereotypes, but then the scene.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I mean, if you're going to do it, at least be a good singer.
Speaker 1: Coming from us. That's really mad.
Speaker 7: Yeah, next message, I'm calling to work out a very special let's call it an arrangement with you.
Speaker 8: My boyfriend says, I'm silly, but a boyfriend. My boyfriend says that a girl like me should never be seen in the same car for more than three months, which at first I thought was like silly, but it kind of makes perfect sense because I mean, I mean, it's it's like re wearing an outfit kind of, you know. So basically, I want your BMW and I know you said you didn't want to sell it. But I think you can agree. Everything has a price and I'm worth this and just don't keep me waiting. This lexus I'm in will start making me look bad if I'm in it one more week, because now that's in my head and I'm just like that. That is embarrassing, Like people are going to be wondering why I'm still in the same car. Next message, Oh.
Speaker 1: Man, this is why Alexis crashes her car.
Speaker 6: Style.
Speaker 1: Yeah there you good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just because she's wearing the same gray sweater that only one of.
Speaker 3: The closing the car.
Speaker 4: Speaking of cars, though, make sure you drive on over to the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page because we got so much content on there. Second date reactions, what's on your mind? Clips, and your favorite loser line of the week.
Speaker 1: Every single I can't can't wait till the show fails and you're doing used car sales. I think you've got a talent for it.
Speaker 4: And by the way, while you're on there, Alexis only responds to the thirsty guy comments. Now back to the loser line.
Speaker 3: Hey Vanessa, it's me from Instagram. Hey listen, I was super shocked to get your number in my DM so fast when I'm acted to you.
Speaker 2: I didn't expect you to be.
Speaker 3: So aggressive like that, but I mean, I'm so here for it. Okay. So I saw on your bio that I guess you're in the top four percent of only fans, and that is really impressive. I mean, I'm not surprised because you're hot as hell, but we we have something in common. Actually, I was in the top eight percent of Call of Duty players last year. I mean, I'm not trying to brag, but it's true. I did that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Not this year though, because man, I don't know these these new maps, and like these new kids that are playing now, I feel like they're all hacking and cheating and stuff. I mean, what am I supposed to do? They've all got aim boxed installed and I can't compete with that. Of course they're going to have a better score than me. It's getting ridiculous. It's I don't know anyway. The point is that I've got really good thumbiye coordination if you follow my meaning, No.
Speaker 4: Why does everything sound weird when you add if you know what I mean at the very end?
Speaker 7: And why is it a hand eye coordination? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I feel like this is your language. I'm an expert in that man's world.
Speaker 4: He's like a celebrity in the gaming room.
Speaker 2: Hey, Sandy, I just wanted to thank you for taking talking to me about my throat. I still can't seem to talk. It means a lot coming from a karaoke pro like you that uses her voice a lot. You told me to call you, so here I am taking her advice. I got a cup with a teaspoon of honey and sugar, and I've boiled some water. You sit to drink it as hard as I can take it. So here it goes, Oh god, that's hot. Oh oh, why would you do that to me? Wait?
Speaker 8: Oh wait, wait.
Speaker 2: I'm actually talking. Oh cool.
Speaker 4: It worked a great The guy who doesn't realize that boiling water.
Speaker 5: Is going to be hot, but it worked, probably because he was concentrating more on the blisters that were four.
Speaker 1: Ye come back to him a minute later. See how he feels about it next time. Many of us lose our voices. We know exactly what to do boiling hot water. TikTok jack. You try it first.
Speaker 4: Loser line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the brook and Jeffery YouTube channel.
Speaker 1: You can listen to every Loser line.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a phone tap right after this freaking Jeffrey in the morning