Speaker 1: Some Donkey to day is just sulte man.
Speaker 2: Ready, I never read them donkey again, Charla.
Speaker 1: Charlotte.
Speaker 3: Yes, Donkey Today from Monday, March fourth goes to a high school in Oklahoma named did Creek High School. Listen, I know we live in an era where intelligent people are being silent so the stupid don't get offended. But intelligent people got to start speaking, and they must start speaking loudly because the ignorance is going too far.
Speaker 1: I truly don't know what the hell is happening in our society. Okay, it's like.
Speaker 3: Folks be offended about nothing but things they should be upset about they ignore. And this story out of Deer Creek High School is one that should be causing y'all to do that fake social media outrage thing y'all be doing. Okay, See, there's a video circulating online that shows students, students now high school kids from freshman seniors, licking peanut butter off the sheet of people for a fundraising event. I can't make this kind of stuff up. Let's go to kwca's news three.
Speaker 4: Lease this video shows Deer Creek High School students licking toes at a fundraising event. Thursday.
Speaker 1: Jeez, it was surprising. I didn't think.
Speaker 5: Whenever she told me yesterday that was happening. I had to ask her, like, wait, what they're peanut butter off of what?
Speaker 4: The Deer Creek School District confirmed the video, with Fox twenty five saying the students volunteered and challenges to help raise money during their philanthropy week. Deer Creek School says every student who participated signed up for the games they played ahead of time, and that no faculty or staff were involved during the assembly. They note that the fundraising week helped raise more than one hundred and fifty two thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: It's really great that they raised a lot of money. I feel like maybe they could have done a little bit more statement, or maybe we didn't through you.
Speaker 3: Think you think that's discussed. This sounds like a free co case.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know if this was adults who are getting their feet licked by these high school kids, but if so, round them all up. Okay, this has to be illegal in at least forty nine states. Damned anything goes in Florida, but everywhere else this has to be illegal.
Speaker 1: Okay, you need to put.
Speaker 3: Cases on every single one of these individuals. There is no rhyme or reason for this. A fundraising event. A fundraising event in a high school. What happened in the world's finest chocolate candy balls?
Speaker 1: Okay? What happened to kids selling Chrispy Kreme donuts to raise money? Girlscut cookies?
Speaker 3: How we go from peanut butter patties, peanut butter sandwiches, the peanut butter on people's feet and the kids gotta lick them off.
Speaker 1: To raise money?
Speaker 3: And they raised over one hundred and fifty rats because humans are freaky.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, they raised.
Speaker 3: Over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars because humans are freaky in the sexual exploitation to children is big business in this country. Okay, what happened to go on? May popcorn discount cards? It's all types of stuff kids be selling for fundraisers. But never in my life have I heard about kids having to degrade themselves and lick peanut butter off another human's feet.
Speaker 1: And furthermore, why would parents okay with this? Okay? Is nobody in.
Speaker 3: This school under adult supervision? This had to be ran by the parents. We all parents in this room. We have to sign permission slips for this kind of stuff. So did they just admit that it would be extra crunchy jiff on humans toes for your kid to lick.
Speaker 1: Off on this day? I can't see a parent signing off on this.
Speaker 3: And if they did hit them with some free co charges too, there has to be a dominatrix citation or something, some type of fetish fine.
Speaker 1: Over one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. That's only fans money. Okay, you know.
Speaker 3: Why that's only fans money because you got these kids doing only fans activities. All right, there is women but assnegging on only fans right now getting that kind of money, you know, and then some of them getting that kind of money for just showing their feet. Meanwhile, these kids out here sucking and licking feet? Where is the free co chargers? Can a school lose this license or something?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Can they?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Everybody involved in this situation should be suspended by it.
Speaker 1: Something whose idea was this? Please give Deer Creek High School. Let let le me my give Deer Creek High School the biggest e hull hee haw he ha, You stupid motherfucker? Are you dumb?
Speaker 3: And now instead of worrying about the fundraiser, you gotta worry about the fungus. Okay, peanut butter and foot funguses, not in after school snack your children should have to eat.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: And furthermore, y'all need to be calling uh Deer Creek High School right now four O five three four eight fifty seven twenty. I don't care where you are in the world, you should call Deer Creek High School and complain. Okay, tell them that they gonna be hit with free co chargers four O five three four eight fifty seven to twenty.
Speaker 1: Go have a petty party on Deer Creek High School's phone lines today because this is ridiculous. You just get in school pettioh oh like they need to be reported somebody. People need to be complaining. This is insane.
Speaker 3: You know how many people gonna call up the school, but they need to four oh five three four eight fifty seven twenty. If you can't write the number down right now, google it did Creek High School in Oklahoma.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's said, m hm oh they got to they still got a fast machine. Yeah, I see.
Speaker 3: Now people still say factist every once in a while Okay, I.
Speaker 1: See Dead Creek Boys basketball high School. I was looking for the Instagram page.
Speaker 3: They got an email too, right, HS attendance at d csok dot org.
Speaker 1: That's probably if you kids not going to school, you gotta email them saying oh okay noting to school.
Speaker 5: Six.
Speaker 3: Well, you know what, email that line too, damn it. Okay, email him, call him like this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: The number Yeah, four oh five, three four eight fifty seven. All right, all thank you for that. Donkey Today, Yes, indeed, Donkey.
Speaker 3: Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael to Bull, Lamb and Soft.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side.
Speaker 3: If you're ever in, you go to Michael the Bull dot com. That's Michael the Bull dot com. And when you mess with the ball, you get the horns.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning Breakfast Club
Speaker 5: H