Speaker 1: Hey, it's the Brook and Jeffrey Podcast. You already did the hardest part. You hit play.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Now just pray the Wi Fi sticks.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Somebody throw a tarp down around Brook because we've got some hot and fresh food news. Oh god, you need to tart the whole studio now.
Speaker 4: Very excited.
Speaker 1: It's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. But who's making headlines once again today none other than our favorite cookie company Oreos. Oh, they just announced their latest flavorcolate.
Speaker 5: There's so many flavors now, how could they possibly even have a new one to talk about? They literally take up half of an aisle at the grocery right now.
Speaker 1: Before I say what it is, can I just ask that you try to stifle your moans as much as possible once come out with it.
Speaker 4: I am definitely also not making that problem.
Speaker 1: Because they're coming out with Oreo dirt cake. You know, dirt cake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like pudding with Oreos.
Speaker 1: And crushed up Oreos layers of chocolate pudding. It's that classic summertime treat we all used to have as kids. So a lot of people, you know, they serve them in flower pots. With the gummy worms on top to Meka really feel like you're eating dirt, but now they're reimagining them in Oreo forms.
Speaker 5: So I'm curious, like how we're getting the gummy worms involved here because they're on.
Speaker 4: It, says the gummy worm inspired sprinkles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they put little like colorful sprinkles that are supposed to kind of look like gummy worms on top of each Oreo cookie.
Speaker 6: Okay, so they're.
Speaker 1: Not gummy worms, but we got the picture of it up on the Brook and Jeffrey insta stories if you want to drool onto your phone for a second. And they're only going to be available for a limited time, so you got to grab one before Brook buys the Oreo factory and hoards it all to whooting, looks so good in the picture.
Speaker 4: The package just makes me want to eat dirt cake, So go check.
Speaker 1: It out the Brook and Jeffrey instant Stories. Now we're gonna move on and get into the shot color question of the day with something even tastier than a bowl full of dirt cake, our own digital Jake Dirt.
Speaker 7: For the last couple of days, scientists have been baffled by the unlikely bouts of raw genius being put on display by none other than our own Alexis fuller because not only did she dominate at justin Bieber Trivia last week, she also showed a deep and intensive knowledge of the rapper jaw rule, even though she's never heard of any of his songs or seen.
Speaker 6: Any of his movies, just.
Speaker 1: Primal feeling of jaw rule.
Speaker 7: And so is it all Beginner's luck or is she the gen Z spray Tan version of slum Dog Millionaire.
Speaker 1: They need to make that movie.
Speaker 8: We're gonna find out today as we put her farm knowledge to the test her old pig day, and I'm gonna.
Speaker 7: Be quizzing you on those mud loving swine in a special non kosher edition of.
Speaker 6: Plenty of twenty.
Speaker 7: Now we've played this past couple of days, each of you will get a chance to say a number between one and twenty, and I'll give you the corresponding pig trivia for it. Get it right and you're safe. Get it wrong and you're in jeopardy of being shocked, and of course no silver save Let's start with the defending champion, Alexis I need a number one through twenty.
Speaker 4: Too much pressure, Jake, okay, counting.
Speaker 9: To twenty.
Speaker 1: Number nine.
Speaker 7: The smallest breed of pig is called the mini mioleino. How many pounds is a mini mioleino at full maturity? And if you get within five pounds, I'll tell.
Speaker 9: You you're right.
Speaker 7: You're talking about it fully mature mini miollino?
Speaker 4: How many pounds?
Speaker 10: Like the size of a baby that'd be so cute, like a or a baby, like a new more baby.
Speaker 4: Like ten pounds or under?
Speaker 5: And you better not be having a ten pound baby.
Speaker 4: I mean, people do it, but I wouldn't recommend it.
Speaker 10: I want to say ten be right.
Speaker 4: So many it's breaking records. I'm gonna say five pounds.
Speaker 7: Alexa said five pounds.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 7: Incorrect. The streak is over a full maturity. A mini miolino is around twenty pounds. Pig ticup pigs start very small, they don't end up very small.
Speaker 1: So is the smallest breed. I see some tiny piggies on TikTok.
Speaker 7: All right, we found Alexis's weakness her tryp tonite pig size. Next up is brook brook a number one through twenty.
Speaker 4: Please, I feel really built for this question.
Speaker 7: Hogstrong.
Speaker 4: There used to be a restaurant in my town called the hoggin Jog. That's kind of cool, so I'm gonna go.
Speaker 5: I was maybe eight when I like to go to the hoggin Jog. So give me eight, okay.
Speaker 4: Number eight?
Speaker 6: Brook.
Speaker 7: Pigs and humans share a similar anatomy, and pigs considered the best potential non human organ donors YEP. Last year, a fifty seven year old patient received what organ from a pig?
Speaker 1: I didn't know that. Is it someone in your family, Brook that received it? I wouldn't be surprised.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you want the backstory of why I feel like I know this or not. But my brother in law nicknamed one of my ex boyfriend's pig Heart, So I'm gonna go with show me pig heart.
Speaker 6: Jake Heart is correct, Brook.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 7: They don't live very long, but they're doing lots of studies to try and make a full time pig heart. You work for arteries, brought hog knowledge top of the class. Jose Europe. Now nervous, O say number one through twenty.
Speaker 1: Please, I'm gonna go with four.
Speaker 7: Question number four. A survey recently ranked the most famous pigs in the history of TV or movies. Which pig made number.
Speaker 6: One on the last one I can think of.
Speaker 2: There's a movie star, Babe is the first one that came to see. But then I think a porky pig. Now I can't more than.
Speaker 6: I'm not thinking.
Speaker 4: It's the more modern pig Miss Piggy. Yea, not even more modern than that. That's even Peppa. Oh, there you go.
Speaker 2: Babe was so iconic. But yeah, she's just been around for so long. I gotta go, Miss Piggy.
Speaker 1: Jose went with Miss Piggy.
Speaker 7: That is number three. The top five. Number one was Peppa Pig, the most famous, Number two was Porky Pig. Miss Piggy was number three, number four was the Three Little Pigs, and number five was Wilbur from Charlotte's Web. So Babe was there to make the top five. Josea's out. Alexis is out.
Speaker 1: Jeffrey.
Speaker 7: You gotta get this right to stay in brook from her hog Trophy.
Speaker 4: Number I was born for this. Give me another question.
Speaker 1: Give me a number one through twenty please, I'll think two.
Speaker 7: Number two, Jeffrey. What martial art is Miss Piggy trained in?
Speaker 1: Is karate too simple of an answer? Is it more particular than that? Like krav maga, Yeah, or is it? Do you think that he named it something like pig centric.
Speaker 4: Like Jim Henson did, like pig jitsu.
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh what if it's what if it's kung fu pork?
Speaker 6: That sounds like.
Speaker 1: That would be funny.
Speaker 4: Do you feel like you're overthinking it though?
Speaker 1: I think Jim Henson has higher standards and is more creative than that. I'm going with kung fu pork. Jeffery's going with kung fu pork.
Speaker 3: That is.
Speaker 7: Miss Piggy is trained in karate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good work. Jim Henson fail there, So.
Speaker 5: Brook, that means you've won twenty Was there any question that that was gonna happen?
Speaker 1: That was surprises? So Brook gets to choose who gets shocked, and they're gonna be singing Dance the Night by Dua Lipa.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I mean a Lexis let us all down?
Speaker 5: She did she jeff med out the whole term, but at least it was clever.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, watch me dance, dance on my face, Watch me dance.
Speaker 1: That's your shock collar question of the.
Speaker 3: Day, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: It's brooken Jeffrey in the morning. The studies have shown that our sense of smell imprints onto our long term memory more strongly than anything else.
Speaker 5: Really, I smell things and it like takes me straight back to childhood.
Speaker 1: It's wild exactly. That's why, long after I'm done with this job, whenever I catch a whiff of month old sardines tossed and vinagrette, I'm immediately gonna think of Brooks. But the reason I bring it up is because video gamers everywhere are excited for something called game scent.
Speaker 4: Oh is this like whoa?
Speaker 1: It's a newly launched device using AI that releases smells during video game play. Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 5: It's like the movie theaters that do it that will like let out sense when you're watching the totally.
Speaker 1: So when you're playing Call of Duty, it's gonna smell like you're in an active war zone.
Speaker 12: I think of like zombie games are gonna smell like corpses.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like, why would you want to smell a video game. There's not.
Speaker 1: Mario Kart Rainbow Road that would smell so good.
Speaker 4: It's the only one.
Speaker 5: It would still be like cherries with burnt rubber, you know what I mean, Like banana.
Speaker 6: Like rotten bananas, bananas.
Speaker 1: I don't know you're selling me more and more. Game Scent is gonna use scent cartridges to unlease smells that include gunfire, explosions, forests, clean air, rainstorms, and racing carts like clean air well trapped inside playing a video game. Yeah, the clean air one is meant to clear out the aromas released during your previous gaming sessions. And those are just the initial things you're gonna smell. There's more on the way that are going to include the smell of sports arena, ocean, fresh cut grass, and human blood does have a smell. No proof that the game scent will make you a better gamer, but it could make your video game depths more realistic and fun.
Speaker 5: If that's just what we need, more people not realizing what's reality nights.
Speaker 1: I love that. Go check it out on our inst stories at Brooke and Jeffrey. We're gonna do laser stories with the smell of lasers coming out right after this. It's the radio segment who's trying to get a piece of that hair growth money and found a niche. No one's doing nose hair transplants. His slogan, if your nostrils bear put some hair up there. Soon you'll be sporting a flowing Maine thanks to Laser Story, the segment where we read weird news stories around the globe, just like everyone else does, except we've got a laser. Those other smell junkies just don't this first Lazer Stories out of New Mexico. LaVita Mitchell isn't just a high school teacher. She's a really cool high school teacher.
Speaker 6: Cool teacher is in a lot.
Speaker 1: Of trouble after she let her students duel with real swords. No way, yeah, not too long ago. She brought in Japanese katana style swords to class, and then she had the students rearranged their desks to form a ring in the center of the room.
Speaker 5: Oh, these are always those things where there's so many steps where you could.
Speaker 1: Have said, someone could have been.
Speaker 4: This isn't a good idea.
Speaker 1: We're gonna keep going with this. A pair of kids were then allowed to square off with the swords with not a lot of rules right dark. In fact, not too long after they started, one of the girls dueling was struck across her right forearm, wrist, and hand and blood gushed everywhere.
Speaker 4: Never really hurt. Did you do like fake swords. There's so many different options.
Speaker 1: Then what's the consequence? Then, yeah, there has to be some stakes. Missus Mitchell reportedly screamed, I'm in trouble and order the students to delete any videos they had immediately while the.
Speaker 4: While the girls were sitting there bleeding. That's why she's worried about.
Speaker 1: The priorities broke and things got worse when she didn't immediately call nine one one. Instead, she sent her down the hall to the school nurse.
Speaker 4: Oh, they always fixed everything, And.
Speaker 1: Thirty minutes later the student was taken to the emergency room.
Speaker 12: Oh man, they was gonna make national dudes. Yeah, they were like anything we could do with the hospital.
Speaker 5: Better cancel that Western duel we had with the pistols for later in the day.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering how swords fit into a chemistry class.
Speaker 4: It's a great question.
Speaker 1: The assistant princip described the incident as a quote lesson on metal and melding. When the student accidentally cut the other student with it, a teacher, missus Mitchell was fired, and not surprisingly, there is a pending lawsuit.
Speaker 5: Day chemistry class is already the most dangerous.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine his next Lea. The story is out of Port Saint Lucy, Florida. Forty one year old Duke Tacker was at a strip club last weekend.
Speaker 4: Of course, Duke Tacker was the strip.
Speaker 1: Club was called Body.
Speaker 4: Talk, Piece of Body.
Speaker 1: Even though he was enjoying himself, he wasn't tipping the strippers, so they confronted him about it.
Speaker 5: Do you go as a group of strippers together to tako?
Speaker 4: I don't know, it comes over.
Speaker 1: Well, the thing is, he was bragging about how much money he makes. He didn't want to tip. He told them that there weren't any signs up stating that it was mandatory. On one of the women who works there picked up a stack of cash and slapped him upside.
Speaker 4: The head with better than a stiletto. He looked out.
Speaker 1: That's that stripper was twenty eight year old Victoria Jones, And after that happened, the guy called the cops on her.
Speaker 4: What there is no way the cops are going to side with him.
Speaker 1: Well, police interviewed Victoria and she said Duke had been insulting the strippers and claimed that she just tossed the cash at him in a non aggressive manner.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right, but curate.
Speaker 1: Foe showed her hitting him with the cash while also striking him with an open hand. Actually, so she is now facing charges for misdemeanor battery with stripper catches.
Speaker 4: Let's cover her.
Speaker 1: Bail careful because you might get it called for assault for throwing the ones at.
Speaker 6: Jeff.
Speaker 1: This next laser stories out of Living it up Headquarters.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: For some reason, the rapper jah Rule has been making his way onto conversations on this show lately.
Speaker 4: He has been a hot topic here and.
Speaker 1: He will not go away. And I say that because his former business partner, Billy McFarland, the guy behind the Fire Festival, he announced yesterday the sequel is getting even closer to happening. That's right, Billy says. The pre sales have already made one hundred and ten million dollars and care everybody is.
Speaker 5: I would believe anything that man says. I'm sure he's made that much money.
Speaker 1: The ticket price has started at twenty five hundred dollars a piece, with the highest access level ticket costing more than a million. Are you actually performing?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: He didn't say how many tickets sold though, only that the next time we'd hear from him, it'll be after his business partners make their official Fire Festival two announcement. I want to go this is going to be lit. I promise you said.
Speaker 4: You are making me believe that they actually have sold that many tickets.
Speaker 1: The festival will supposedly be going down this December in the Caribbean, which just happens to be at the very end of hurricane season. Oh boy, Jaw is going to be performing himself, because if he is, I can promise you this little morning radio show will be broadcasting live from Fire Festival to Brooke. Get your camping tent ready so we get all.
Speaker 4: Like some lunchables in the shelter.
Speaker 1: This next the stories out of the world of words. The site word tips just put out a comprehensive report on regional slang throughout the US.
Speaker 5: Why do I feel like you're a member of the site the word Tip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here's the most fascinating things that they found about slang. Our most loved slang word overall comes from Texas. It's caniption, which is a fit of rage or a tantrum. I don't hear that fit.
Speaker 4: It's fun word to say it is fun.
Speaker 1: I think that's what they're talking about. It's not like the most used.
Speaker 4: We just like to say it.
Speaker 6: Makes sense.
Speaker 1: Second place goes to the word in a Boston area accent wicked.
Speaker 4: Wick wicked wicked.
Speaker 1: America's most hated slang term is from the Midwest. It's slashy, which is a hybrid bar slash liquor store establishment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, slashy, go.
Speaker 1: Ahead to the slash, followed by the Denver area term Colorado kool aid, which is slang for cools.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tastes the Rockies.
Speaker 1: And our favorite slang from New York is cringe. From California, it's out of pocket.
Speaker 4: It's not hella.
Speaker 1: Yeah, which out of pocket you say when someone has crossed the line out of pocket? The worst from California is clutch. That's so clutch, And from Texas it's clod hopper. That's an insult for someone who's clumsy or on culture. Or it could be slang for a heavy shoe.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's a hoppers on today, Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: This guy can only dream of getting clod hopped by a heavy shoe that's on his Christmas wishless Thanks Santa A. Soundings Lazy Stories has come to an end for the day. We'll do it again the same time on Wednesday.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: I never thought of this till recently, but my job here feels a lot like a reality TV show casting producer.
Speaker 4: Oh really, I could probably see that.
Speaker 1: After every weekend, I go through all of our voicemails, or as I like to call them, audition tapes, just like on Love Island or milf manor I'm looking for three traits to put on our show for the next segment. Number one polite and respectful, okay. Number two not in it for just the.
Speaker 4: Money, okay, we don't have any money.
Speaker 1: And number three saving themselves for marriage.
Speaker 5: Have you found one yet, because I don't know that you were going to find one, not a one.
Speaker 1: Didn't find a single one that the criteria. We just got a bunch of stage five clingers and drunks slurring through their adult braces. There you go, So you know what. It didn't go the way I wanted. And in honor of Brooks hero Bill, O'Reilly.
Speaker 6: Do it, I'll write it and we'll.
Speaker 1: Do it a lot forget another train. Recognition of the loser line is coming.
Speaker 13: Up with you.
Speaker 9: Is this the right number?
Speaker 3: It's the line goodby, just call me back.
Speaker 1: If you haven't heard the loser line before, it works like this. Let's say someone approaches you while you're out at the club and uses this charming pickup line on you. I party, I think that you own me money because living in my heart and I'm not paid rent.
Speaker 4: I thought for sure he'd say pants instead of.
Speaker 1: Part whatever you did. Resist to tell him that was the worst pickup line you've heard in the last decade. Instead, tell him that just like Brooks uncle, he is smooth with his words and soft with his touch. And that's when you get the number of the loser lines. Hopefully he leaves you an awkward voicemail that we could play on the air. Voicemails like this one. Hey, Kaya, it's sweaty.
Speaker 14: We met the other day and I just wanted to leave a message and welcome you into town again. You don't really see women is quite as exotic looking as you around this place, and I thought you might be found a little homesick, you know, for Hawaii, So I thought i'd give you a little taste at home.
Speaker 11: Melee.
Speaker 9: Khaliki Maka is this thing.
Speaker 15: To day on of Bridewaiian Christmas Day that Island greeting that we send to you from the land where palm trees sway.
Speaker 14: I hope they gave you a little taste at home. Call me and we'll kill a pig together.
Speaker 3: Maybe lay it mahollow.
Speaker 1: Next message, These are the people that need to be banned from the islands forever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, just like he's a culture murderer. It was already bad, all the stereotypes, but then the scene.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I mean, if you're going to do it, at least be a good singer coming from us.
Speaker 1: That's really bad.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Next message, I'm calling to work out a very special let's call it an arrangement with you. My boyfriend says, silly a boyfriend. My boyfriend says that a girl like me should never be seen in the same car for more than three months, which at first I thought was like silly, but it kind of makes perfect sense because I.
Speaker 17: Mean, I mean, it's it's like re wearing an outfit kind of, you know. So basically, I want your BMW and I know you said you didn't want to sell it, but I think you can agree. Everything has a.
Speaker 11: Price and I'm worth it, and just don't keep me.
Speaker 17: Waiting this lexus I'm in will start making me looks bad if I'm in it one more week, because now that's in my head and I'm just like that. That is embarrassing, Like people are going to be wondering why I'm still in the same car.
Speaker 11: Next message, Oh man, this.
Speaker 1: Is why Alexis crashes her car.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just sad because she's wearing the same gray sweater that she's worried it's only one of the.
Speaker 4: Other closing car.
Speaker 1: Speaking of cars, though, make sure you drive all over so the Brook and Jeffrey TikTok page because we got so much content on there. Second date reactions, what's on your mind? Clips, and your favorite loser line of the week, every single I can't.
Speaker 5: Can't wait till the show fails and you're doing used car sales.
Speaker 4: I think you've got a talent for it.
Speaker 1: And by the way, while you're on there, Alexis only responds to the thirsty guy comment.
Speaker 18: Now, Hey Vanessa, it's me me from Instagram. Hey listen, I was super shocked to get your number in my DM so fast when I met it to you. I didn't expect you to be so aggressive like that, But I mean, I'm so here for it. Okay, So I saw on your bio that I guess you're in the top four percent of only fans, and that is really impressive. I mean, I'm not surprised because you're pot as hell, but we we have something in common. Actually, I was in the top eight percent of Call of Duty players last year. I mean, I'm not trying to brag.
Speaker 9: But it's true.
Speaker 18: I did that.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 18: Not this year though, because man, I don't know these these new maps and like these new kids that are playing now, I feel like they're all hacking and cheating and stuff. I mean, what am I.
Speaker 9: Supposed to do.
Speaker 18: They've all got aim boxed installed and I can't compete with that. Of course they're going to have a better score than me. It's getting ridiculous. It's I don't know anyway. The point is that I've got really good thumb eye coordination. If you follow my meaning, why.
Speaker 1: Does everything sound weird when you add if you know what I mean at the very end?
Speaker 4: And why is it a hand eye coordination because nobody.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I feel like this is your language.
Speaker 9: Side.
Speaker 4: I'm an expert in that man's world.
Speaker 1: He's like a celebrity in the gaming room.
Speaker 16: Hey, Sandy, I just wanted to thank you for taking talking to me about my throat. I still can't seem to talk. It means a lot coming from a karaoke pro like you that uses her voice a lot. You told me to call you, so here I am taking her advice. I got a cup with a teaspoon of honey and sugar, and I've boiled some water. You sit to drink it as hard as I can take it. So here it goes.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that is hot?
Speaker 16: Oh why would you.
Speaker 1: Do that to me?
Speaker 9: Wait?
Speaker 16: Oh wait, wait I'm actually talking? Oh cool? I worked great.
Speaker 1: What the guy who doesn't realize that boiling water is going to be hot?
Speaker 5: But it worked, probably because he was concentrating more on the blisters that were four.
Speaker 1: Come back to him a minute later. What he feels about it next time.
Speaker 6: Many of us lose our voices. We know exactly what to do.
Speaker 1: Hot water TikTok. You try it first, lose a line regularly at this time every week, and make sure you subscribe to the Brook and Jeffy YouTube channel. You can listen to every We're gonna do a phone tap right after this.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Today, we call a guy who works as a mid level manager and he's been having the hardest time finding a qualified office assistant because nobody wants to do that job anymore. Yeah, they all want to be TikTok famous.
Speaker 4: Now that's so much better, Jeff to me.
Speaker 1: Anyway, he asked one of his co workers for help, and his colleague gave him the contact to a staffing agency. So I guess we're going to see how long it takes for him to realize I'm not offering an office assistant to him, per se. I'm offering him a sugar baby who is more than happy to fulfill his needs as long as he pays up. We'll see how long it takes him to catch on. In your phone tap right now, it's another.
Speaker 3: Only I'm moving ninety two boy five.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hi, my name is Fred Rodrigo calling from staffing. I believe you left us a message the other day. Oh, yes, this is justin Yes, Yes, yeah, hi Elliott doing okay. Apparently there's other people in your company who've worked with us before.
Speaker 19: Okay, great, Yeah, I got your name from someone, so that sounds right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got it. So clearly we've had some success placing the right people into the right situations.
Speaker 9: Okay, great, you know what I mean? Yes, I do.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 1: I'm saying right situations and air quotes. Yeah, my fingers up, you can't see me.
Speaker 9: Okay, I'm great.
Speaker 16: How do we get started?
Speaker 1: Well, let's just start by telling me what you're looking for.
Speaker 19: It's a pretty entry level position, so you know, some administrative skills, emails, filing, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, just so you know, she's going to need to know the pay up front, okay, because you understand there needs to be some form of compensation for her time and her energy.
Speaker 19: Okay, sure, Sorry, you'd asked me what she was going to be doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I think I got the idea. It doesn't really matter. The big question is this going to be a monthly allowance sort of deal or are you thinking a pay per meetup situation.
Speaker 19: I'm not exactly sure about all that.
Speaker 9: It's just the standard weekly salary, should get paid every two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so pretty basic situation here. I actually think we have just the person for you.
Speaker 18: Oh perfect, Awesome, that was quick.
Speaker 1: So I can read you a little bit of her profile right now if you'd like, yeah, yeah, please do all right. So, first of all, she says she is not here to waste time or play games.
Speaker 9: I like that, great good.
Speaker 1: And she says she's got more meat than Arby's.
Speaker 9: More meat than Arby's. I don't know what that means.
Speaker 1: I'm just reading what she says here. She wrote this down. She says she's also petite, but curvy, with a little bit of leg hair.
Speaker 19: What is happening right now?
Speaker 1: I'm reading you the profile. That's the girl you're hiring. Do you not want leg hair? You can specify.
Speaker 19: I'm not sure how I can answer that about make care or her looks or anything. I just need someone who knows what she's doing.
Speaker 1: Oh, she knows what she's doing. Trust me. We wouldn't send you a beginner.
Speaker 19: Is there any work experience listed? Oh?
Speaker 1: Well, she can do some weird things with a stapler. Why does that puts your mind at ease?
Speaker 6: It does not?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I can tell you don't like the first candidate, but maybe Cherise would be a better fit because she describes herself as the tiny jullapeno popper. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 19: Can she do basic administrative task, because that's what I'm asking you too.
Speaker 1: I don't know about that, but she does say quote, I'm the nicest aries, but I do have a scary side.
Speaker 19: Oh my gosh, I'm really kind of lost here with this line of reasoning.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, maybe this will clear it up. She says, quote, not trying to get kidnapped, be dubs.
Speaker 19: What does that mean?
Speaker 1: You're not trying to kidnap her?
Speaker 9: Right? Is this an office job?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, wherever you want to do that, that's your business. But I think she's just being tongue in cheek here. You just never know what these sugar babies, right?
Speaker 9: Sugar babies? What?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we handled the sugar baby hirings.
Speaker 9: Wait to sex.
Speaker 1: You staff them for seth your corporate vice president Lewis the controller.
Speaker 19: I can't believe you're saying, my whole company hires sugar.
Speaker 1: Babies, not your whole company, just some of the men, and they seem to be very happy with theirs. We just need to find the right fit for you.
Speaker 9: I am not interested in that sort of thing, are you sure?
Speaker 1: Because you could tell them what to where or what name to call you? What like? Maybe you want to be known around the office as little tuna.
Speaker 19: What are we talking about.
Speaker 1: We're talking about you hiring a sugar baby. It's already in the budget for you. We just have to choose one.
Speaker 19: I was under the impression this was the number to hire an office assistant.
Speaker 1: Who told you that? Your buddy Nick? Yeah, Oh he uses the service too.
Speaker 9: He's married.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't mean for the sugar babies. I meant for the phone tap service that we do on our radio show. Wait what, it's a prank phone call? This is a prank. Oh yeah, I'm not from a staffing company. My name is jeff from the radio show Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Nick sets you up, dude.
Speaker 19: That makes a lot more sense.
Speaker 1: Go okay, seriously, at what point did it click in?
Speaker 19: It didn't until you said sugar babies, and I was like, what the hell is going on here?
Speaker 1: Oh that's when you were really interested in what we were selling.
Speaker 9: That's when I was really scared.
Speaker 1: Scared you're going to lose all your money?
Speaker 9: Well yeah, yeah.
Speaker 16: At my job, wake Up every morning.
Speaker 3: Was phone taps weekday mornings on the twenties Brooking Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: A lot of people buy into these wild, far fetched deep state conspiracy theories. And there's secret groups of people hiding in plain sight who hold the keys to all the wealth and the knowledge and the luxury this world has to offer.
Speaker 4: Ah, what a secret one of those keys.
Speaker 1: Even Brooke and her Flat Earth are friends. But today we learned the truth because one of our listeners accidentally stumbled into a casual meetup with a woman who admits she's part of a high class, unspoken society, who, in fact, she might even be the leader of it. You're gonna find out what it is in your brand new second date update right after this second date update. D Wait a minute. It's extremely rare in the dating world, and normally only the best of the best can pull this off. I'm talking about the elusive insta date where you meet someone out and then immediately turned that into a date night without even handing them your credit card. And apparently that happened for one of our listeners, Derek, where just like Rumpel Stiltskin, he took a piece of straw and spun it into date night gold. Rumpel Derek Skin, Welcome to the show Man.
Speaker 9: Sorry, nobody's skin, and hopefully nobody ever does.
Speaker 5: Again, it's hard to not picture you with like spindly fingers, and it's.
Speaker 1: You know what, I'm going to take the blame on that, Derek. That was my bad from now, we'll just call you Derek. Okay.
Speaker 9: I appreciate it.
Speaker 4: I appreciate I'm curious where you met this person?
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell us about first. What's her name?
Speaker 9: Her name is Emmy, okay? And I met her at this pretty popular steakhouse. I mean, and when I say popular, it's really hard to get a table.
Speaker 4: Wait, how do you meet someone at a steakhouse?
Speaker 5: Like, whenever you go to a steakhouse, you're with someone already, whether it be a friend.
Speaker 4: Like, it's not a meeting place. How did that happen?
Speaker 9: Fair enough? I met her in the bar area, specifically.
Speaker 17: In the bar.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's like the people who are waiting hoping to get a.
Speaker 4: Table, or there's somebody traveling for work.
Speaker 1: You know, all this money and all I want is just pickens. There you go. How did it go with Emmy?
Speaker 9: I saw that she was by herself, and I approached her, and I was trying to talk to her, trying to put some game, and notice she kept on looking at her phone.
Speaker 5: So your game wasn't being very famous, The game wasn't gaming.
Speaker 9: Well, I said, are you waiting on I to meet you? And she goes, no, I'm waiting for my friend.
Speaker 5: Ah, okay, you always have the one friend that's chronically late, Lily, if you're listening to this show right now, okay.
Speaker 1: She said she was waiting for a friend.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and then and her friend wasn't just late. Her friend is a nurse and she got called in for a ship.
Speaker 3: A friend hurts worse.
Speaker 5: She went to the hospital to work, and she could have not gone to the hospital.
Speaker 1: When are people are gonna start saving themselves if they do friendship? Always?
Speaker 5: Honestly, it feels like the universe is giving you this opportunity then, right, is.
Speaker 4: That how you saw it?
Speaker 9: That? Absolutely? And I was like, well, how about you and me have dinner? Then?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's pretty smooth. What did she say?
Speaker 9: Games back on? And she was hesitant, Sorry, I don't know you, and that was like, you do. We've talked almost four minutes. I'm practically your brother by line.
Speaker 1: But still I would have worked on someone like Brooke.
Speaker 5: But I actually didn't see anything wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's kind of funny flirta. It's just how did she react to that?
Speaker 9: She laughed good, Yeah, she laughed well.
Speaker 5: And she's in such a position she can't say, oh, I'm sorry, he already had players.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean to give you the whole story here. She laughs, and then she says, all right, we can eat, but let me get the table.
Speaker 1: Oh, you guys got a table at the bar. That's a good.
Speaker 9: Sign, That's what I'm thinking. And I didn't understand why, but I was like, okay, sure, And they came back and gave us this incredible table, like right in the center of the.
Speaker 5: Restaurant, steakhouse royalty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the queen of the months.
Speaker 9: Yeah, the wait there's more cocktails already there at the table, and the waiters like, hey, drinks are compliments of the house. And I was like, who are you? How did you do this? Had you never been in the table here, let alone free drinks?
Speaker 18: What is happening?
Speaker 4: Did she have an explanation?
Speaker 9: She shrugs, and I quote, it's just pretty privilege, Pretty.
Speaker 12: Pretty privilege, Brook.
Speaker 1: Does that happen to you all the time when you go to the steakhouses? Was like pop by the sailor man right now.
Speaker 5: Honestly, never happened to be the only time it happens. Is it with him with a friend who like works in the industry, or that are here.
Speaker 4: With all girls, not with a guy. Why do they care if you're already.
Speaker 3: On a date.
Speaker 1: That makes sense? Why she was like, hold on, let me do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so maybe they didn't know you're with the guy.
Speaker 4: You're not getting free stuff. They dragged it down. Don't go to Vegas with men. Yeah, but it's not Vegas. This is.
Speaker 1: That must have made you feel kind of good, right, well, yeah.
Speaker 9: Without question. I mean, I look, I was on cloud nine already when she said, yes, I will have dinner with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so beautiful.
Speaker 4: Was the rest of the night just as magical.
Speaker 9: Well, we talked for about an hour, had some excellent food, and then she said she had to go, and uh we hugged and said, you know, we should meet up again. And that's why I'm that's why I'm calling you guys. I know, maybe shouldn't see it as romantic.
Speaker 1: I mean I realized that I was gonna ask was there any like romance that happened during dinner or did it feel more like a friendly just casual.
Speaker 9: I mean honestly, like it's one of those things where it's like, am I telling myself that there was some eye contact and some flirting and what have you? Up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I knew that a lot. I'm like, dude, this girl she's so into me. Okay, they're yeah.
Speaker 9: I mean, look, clearly I wanted to move to that area of romance. But it's been about two weeks and I haven't been able to reach her at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you have you have like texted, Yeah.
Speaker 9: But she did tell me she travels a lot, so maybe that's part of what's going on.
Speaker 4: It sounds like a woman that's in high demand. Yeah, you know what I mean. So I hope she answers.
Speaker 1: Our call me too.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you know what, We're gonna give you some pretty privilege here, Derek. We're gonna come back and do a second date update just for you, free of charge. How does that feel, bud?
Speaker 3: Love it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna do it with your second date update right after this hold on Second Date Update, our listener Derek met a beautiful woman at a steakhouse bar. Her friend was called into work that night so couldn't make it, and that's when Derek, like a gentleman, offered to eat dinner with her.
Speaker 5: Oh this is gentleman music, I think, yeah first.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, So they ended up getting one of the best tables in the house with complimentary drinks ready for them. The reason why Derek wasn't around when she approached the manager asking for a spot in the restaurant. Yeah, and when he asked, how did you pull this off, she replied with two words pretty privilege, which the power. If you don't know what that is, it's basically where beautiful people in society get extra benefits that none of us Ugos could possibly dream of getting gifted to us. And someone in this room has pretty privileged as well. Jeff Well, I wasn't really thinking to like, Alexis, what's the coolest pretty privileged thing that's happened to you ever?
Speaker 4: Oh in Vegas, I said, they get that. Every woman gets that. That doesn't count wo yeah, I get that when I go with my girlfriends even now, you know.
Speaker 20: Just being used really loosely right now, I think either way, Derek was impressed with what happened that night, and not only does he want more of that action, he really liked this girl.
Speaker 1: Emmy that he met, so we're hoping to hook him up with him one more time.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I feel like the universe was trying to hook you guys up.
Speaker 4: Derek, we got to help the universe out here.
Speaker 1: Anything you want to say to the universe, Derek.
Speaker 9: Yeah, thank you Universe thus far. Please keep it going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, There you go, manifest Yeah, right now, let's put a call out into the universe and see if Emmy picks up. Here we go. We're gonna pray for the best for doing it. Hello, Hi, we're looking for Emmy.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Who is it.
Speaker 1: We're a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. Is this Emmy?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 13: But why are you calling me?
Speaker 12: Are you in a quail sanctuary?
Speaker 1: There's some beautiful noises happening where we were.
Speaker 9: I actually had birds.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, So I don't want to waste any of your time here. We're calling you because we do a segment on our show called Second Date Update, and one of our listeners has asked us to reach out to you because you two had dinner the other night and had a really good time together.
Speaker 4: It was like two weeks ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it was a while ago. He's hoping to see you again. His name is Derek.
Speaker 13: Oh uh, yeah, I remember him.
Speaker 6: Okay, well good?
Speaker 5: Oh, I mean it's crazy because it's not like you guys planned to be on a date.
Speaker 13: No, actually, my friend had canceled for dinner.
Speaker 9: So we.
Speaker 1: Heard a little bit about the story of how you two met and you got a great table in the restaurant. We were wondering if you had any interest in maybe seeing Derek again.
Speaker 13: Probably not, if I'm hon it.
Speaker 4: Okay, honesty is good.
Speaker 1: We're trying to figure out is there a reason why because he did tell us a little bit about what happened, and you know, he told us that you asked to get the table yourself.
Speaker 13: Well, yeah, he couldn't get the table only I could.
Speaker 4: Okay, why, it's just the way it is.
Speaker 1: Well, did he do anything wrong that night or say something?
Speaker 13: No, not at all, not at all.
Speaker 5: Are you in a relationship, because we actually didn't cover that, you know, and like, I don't know if he asked you.
Speaker 13: Honestly, it's I don't have a boyfriend, but it's just my lifestyle. I just don't think he would understand lifestyle.
Speaker 4: What's your lifestyle? Are you famous? I've been dying to know you, like celebrity.
Speaker 13: No, I mean I tried to give him a hint, and I don't think he got it. What type of hint I told him about pretty privilege?
Speaker 4: Pretty privileged?
Speaker 5: He said that that's why you said you got free drinks and stuff because you're you're good looking.
Speaker 13: Yeah, basically that's what the situation is right now, and I'm using it to my advantage.
Speaker 8: Us.
Speaker 4: I don't get it, Like, why is that a how is that a lifestyle?
Speaker 13: Okay, currently I'm a tear three Pretty privilege. Who's creating I don't know who created it, But there's different tiers, like Tier one is getting free entrance to clubs and free drinks, and that's the low was tiers.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah that's Alexa.
Speaker 20: Yeah, okay, that's Brooken Alexis bas we made a tier Brooke point.
Speaker 1: And your tier three? What does that mean?
Speaker 13: It's like where guys pay you to go on vacations to places like Saint Bart's and be thea that's why.
Speaker 4: You're out of town for quote unquote work.
Speaker 9: Well, it's not just me.
Speaker 1: Going to another guy, right, So do you mean it's like a sugar baby sort of situation where guys pay you to like go on trips with you.
Speaker 13: It's not, sugar baby, It's not at all what that is.
Speaker 4: It sounds exactly like that. What's the difference.
Speaker 13: It's me and a group of girls, just like five or six of us. We just get invited on these trips and they'll pay us ten to twenty thousand just to be there for photos.
Speaker 4: What ten to twenty gallons on top of paying for your trip?
Speaker 5: Uh huh, Oh, you're.
Speaker 1: Like a model sort of, you have, Alexa, she said, pretty privilege three.
Speaker 6: I think it.
Speaker 4: You'll posting hotter pictures and taking those.
Speaker 1: Tier one pipe down over there we're talking to Tier three. Keep going. I'm sorry, I mean, how does this work? You get paid twenty grand just personally to show up?
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 13: We get in our bikinis, take a few quick pictures together, like hanging on the boat with drinks, and then that's it. The rest of the vacation has come.
Speaker 8: For just for pictures.
Speaker 1: On jealous of the guide pictures. It's not like, yeah, well, I can understand that you clearly have a lot of good stuff going on in your life. But going back to Derek, I mean, oh, well.
Speaker 5: Derek's did you tick your I guess if you can't have a boyfriend or be in a relationship while you're doing this, I mean he likes you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's great now, but I'm not actively looking for a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that.
Speaker 13: My life is just yeah, I being on private jets and yachts and staying and stagment. You know, it's like a full time job.
Speaker 1: Well maybe you'll send us like a sign up sheet for where the pretty privileged thing.
Speaker 4: Is Like okay, well you didn't even make a tear.
Speaker 1: If we can't do that, maybe something else what we can do is get you on the phone with Derek right now, because he's on the other line listening. Yeah, there he is.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm like, hey, what's up, Emmy coming in? I mean, that's pretty awesome that you're doing, you know, yacht trips in the Bahamas, Like, that's incredible.
Speaker 13: It's sane, Barts. You should have been listening closer the.
Speaker 1: Bahamas up for Tier twos.
Speaker 9: Look, I think that's awesome. I could come with you. I mean, like, I also know.
Speaker 13: No, but I'm going to go good.
Speaker 3: Luck and.
Speaker 9: Hold on wait what but Emi? Hold on? Like I want a I would love to hang out with you again. I thought we had a really good conversation. Second, like, I know a guy who could give us like fifty percent off on like zip line tours in Costa Rica. Oh that's so nice of you.
Speaker 13: But I'm going to go.
Speaker 6: But hold on like.
Speaker 9: That.
Speaker 1: I mean, Derek, you need to just stop asking what the professionals take over. So I mean, I mean, can you admit that you had a nice time with Derek when you hung out with him?
Speaker 4: You're really trying.
Speaker 13: We did, but we should just leave it there and I'll always have that memory of you.
Speaker 4: Devin almost got Derek's name right.
Speaker 9: It's Derek, Yeah, Derek, It's actually Derek.
Speaker 1: Doesn't matter. Listen to me. I think this is gonna have to be the one time in your life where you just put all that money in free trips and yachts and private jets to the side and just for a second and look into your heart, and I think there's a space for Derek and has a different voice. I know you like free stuff, that's for sure. And we would give you a free date that we pay for if you meet up with Derek one more time.
Speaker 4: How many times are you going to ask how many.
Speaker 1: Times does it take?
Speaker 13: What is the date?
Speaker 4: Include?
Speaker 1: Well, usually we do, like a gift card to a restaurant or jeff literally, okay, okay, I'm going in the towel. I'm leaving the white flag. It's not gonna.
Speaker 4: Doesn't always let her over.
Speaker 1: I feel terrible about myself now, Derek, I'm sorry, man, that doesn't sound like we're gonna get you a date here.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I guess.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what, what a one time date you had?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll live in my heart forever.
Speaker 1: Givin Jeffrey in the morning. My feelings are still hurt after she just laughed at her gift cards.
Speaker 5: But Jeffrey, you've never had a listener laugh so hard at you before.
Speaker 1: Usually they laugh after they receive the gift card. She left just at the mention of one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's living in a world we don't know.
Speaker 1: Twenty five bucks off of flud Ruckers. Come on, at least wait till it's in your hand.
Speaker 6: Before you laugh.
Speaker 4: She's not Google searchery in coupon codes.
Speaker 1: We are, well, we just saw the ugly side of pretty privilege today.
Speaker 5: Like it one bit you didn't know you're just jealous?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am too.
Speaker 1: I'll admit yeah, I don't know if any of those Tier threes are out there, but come visit us in the studio. Some d get no, Sure, whatever you want to do however you want to get here. But if you missed any of that second date, make sure to send your prettiest friend or family member over to the Brooke and Jeffrey Podcast. You can check it out on Spotify, Apple, wherever you get yours and hear all of our second dates along with our other Tier three segments that we offer on this show.
Speaker 4: Let's be honest about our tears.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a tear half of a teer. Maybe it's Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 1: Jose came in all excited today, telling me how over the weekend he found himself tied up in Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, getting tickled by Wolverine's adamantium clause until a third person joined in, swinging around Thor's hammer. Oh and I thought, Tinder sure has gotten weird, but what happens? Then he corrected me and said, no, it wasn't a Tinder thrupple. He was just at the Superhero Events Center, with Alexis interviewing the city's biggest comic book fans, asking them all a simple question, what you're doing at Comic Con this week?
Speaker 4: Me cheer.
Speaker 1: We're gonna play the audio for you coming up right after this. It feels like these days everybody loves superheroes. We watched their movies, we wear their costumes on Halloween. I know I recently fantasized about running away with Thor to an all inclusive resort in the Cayman Islands.
Speaker 4: Say good choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just that we could play beach volleyball together. That's all you want to do with Yeah, we would make an awesome beach volleyball team. But why am I talking about superheroes? Because over the weekend, thousands of spandex wearing fanatics descended on this city for one reason comic con.
Speaker 14: Man.
Speaker 1: What exactly happens there? Well, of course you have the group's people doing slow motion magic battles and the lobby of the Laquinta, of course, but what else goes on? We had to know, so we sent Hosean Alexis down to ask them a simple question, what you're doing at Comic Con? What you're doing at Comic Con.
Speaker 6: We're running in amgard demo. What is that?
Speaker 1: What is ampt guard?
Speaker 6: Exactly?
Speaker 21: Yeah, amguard is a kind of like the safe mixed martial arts of ancient sword fighting.
Speaker 12: Yeah, but you're holding one of the Giant's swords and it's not a real sword.
Speaker 1: It's it's actually what can I hit it with my mic? It's what's it made of? If this one here is pool noodle, it's a pool noodle.
Speaker 21: You actually have very strict rules of how you're allowed to make weapons dedication.
Speaker 2: Okay, so now I have to ask this because I'm wondering what what is your romantic life, like you have a significant other?
Speaker 6: Do you get to meet people doing this?
Speaker 1: Like what's dating?
Speaker 21: Like it's it's actually we don't date with an app guard or you don't date other app guards or even when you're super serious, is this this is.
Speaker 1: Your love and you're holding up the sword? Yes, yeah, exactly. It's like, don't dip your finger where the foam finger functions.
Speaker 21: Wow, that's a crazy way of explaining.
Speaker 1: But yeah, to make a sign for that guard castle.
Speaker 4: Is a noodle shaped like a sword.
Speaker 2: It just still it's kind of so it's a pool noodle, but then they have cloth over it.
Speaker 5: It's not just I forgot the aling.
Speaker 7: We're black?
Speaker 4: Why, like you wanted to play with one, didn't you?
Speaker 1: Totally yeah, and that surprised me. Jose wants to cross noodles with a guy, and.
Speaker 4: I support it. What you doing at comic Con?
Speaker 6: Looking for Sydney?
Speaker 10: Looking for Sydney?
Speaker 1: How you seen her?
Speaker 4: Oh my god?
Speaker 10: Okay, I need to give background to people that you're dressed in like a scream mask. I think, in a black all black cape, body, whole thing, and you're holding a knife.
Speaker 4: You're in the corner and you haven't.
Speaker 10: Moved since I've actually spotted you earlier and now, so like you're in.
Speaker 4: Character, right, this is a character you're playing.
Speaker 6: I'm just beating myself.
Speaker 4: Okay, So the knife is fake? Right?
Speaker 1: Why does your.
Speaker 6: Step closer and find out?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 10: I listen to a lot of crime podcasts that I'm pretty sure these are signs that I should run. But I just have a few more questions and then.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if we we're all in a horror film, you would be the first one that gets knocked and you know a lot about the bad guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she'd approach him and be like, so I hear you're a bad boy. She's a victim of the White Claw killer.
Speaker 5: First, wait, if the Scream character counts as a comic con says yeah, so that comic.
Speaker 10: He didn't move for a few hours, So yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Think he was actually there for comic Con. I think he was just right now, it's what you're doing at comic Con where Jose and Alexis bravely walked into the sea of spandex and adult braces to ask a simple question, what you're doing at comic con?
Speaker 6: Just Jack King the place house.
Speaker 1: You look fabulous.
Speaker 12: You you have a skirt and a wig and things on your arms and a mask and a tie.
Speaker 6: What what are you?
Speaker 4: If you do not know?
Speaker 6: Who has to know you? Is no? I am ashamed of you. I'm sorry.
Speaker 12: I'm not really like cool, you know. I'm not like up on like pop culture like you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: You have to play Project Diva.
Speaker 12: I love games, like video games and gaming.
Speaker 6: What is it? It's a rhythm game?
Speaker 12: So what does that mean? Like I I have to hit buttons as music beats. Yes, honestly, it's like dance Dance Revolution. I don't know you seem offended that I compared those two.
Speaker 6: It's fine, I'll move on.
Speaker 1: So can I assume that you're single?
Speaker 6: Obviously I am ashamed of myself.
Speaker 1: But when you say single, you meant like player single. Yeah. Yeah, he's got so many ladies. He doesn't want to be locked down. He's on a flight to Vegas with twenty models right now.
Speaker 5: I just like the like him getting more and more frustrated with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you even game?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: I'm sorry you, Donnie Nerd.
Speaker 1: You don't know what kamic Coska is?
Speaker 4: Geez, what did you do in a comic con?
Speaker 22: I'm here to support my friend who's a vendor down on the artist floor.
Speaker 10: Okay, because I was gonna ask, you're not dressed up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 22: Last year I came as Raven from Teen Titans, and I also did Spider Man.
Speaker 10: Okay, could you tell me what superhero do you think I should dress up?
Speaker 6: Ass?
Speaker 22: I could see it as like the black Canary? Do you know who she is?
Speaker 4: Is it a bird?
Speaker 1: Is it a blackbird?
Speaker 4: Saying I look like a bird?
Speaker 22: No, you're just you're in all black and you're blonde like she is.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, sorry, you're pulling up a photo.
Speaker 4: So that's her.
Speaker 10: Wait, she's cute and oh my god, she gets to wear booty shorts.
Speaker 22: Yeah, and she's got like a supersonic voice and she like damages people's ear drums.
Speaker 4: Oh my god with her voice.
Speaker 22: Yeah, with her boys, are.
Speaker 10: You saying I'm damaging your ear drums right now?
Speaker 4: I feel like this is.
Speaker 10: A personal attack now. And you literally came up with that within the second.
Speaker 1: Knowing how did we get trolled the hardest at the comic We got.
Speaker 4: Like that woman's ears were bleeding just a little bit. Were you talking really loud? I don't know, apparently, Oh god, take it down.
Speaker 1: Think of our poor listeners right there.
Speaker 10: Sorry everyone, the Canary stress again, that was what you're doing at comic Con.
Speaker 3: Frooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Got a brand new player to the game today. Her name is Addison, and she says she normally does really well when she's trying to play along in the car, but today she is nervous knowing that she is in person, and says her heart rate is already way way up.
Speaker 6: As play.
Speaker 1: Do we need a new caller? He's still there, Addison, I'm still here.
Speaker 4: What did you see on the other side.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 6: This is a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we got that a lot. All right, Let's ask an easier question. How are you doing today? Addison?
Speaker 4: Okay, she's had it towards the white lights.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've already cheated death once. Yes, let's see if we can get you some money on top of that. Brook's gonna head out of the studio while she leaves. You know how the game works, Addison, You got thirty seconds answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, you can say pass, But you have to beat her outrights to win. Are you ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good luck? Your time starts now on this day. In nineteen sixty six, which world renowned band made a controversial statement saying we're more popular than Jesus in the Disney movie Jungle Book. What type of animal is shar Khan?
Speaker 3: Oh No?
Speaker 1: According to science, our previous ancestors were known as Homo erectus. What species are we? Are we in Boba t What are the small soft balls made of? What President ended America's participation in the Vietnam War? It's the answer. All right, Brook's gonna come back into the studio and on the screen, Aer here it says Addison works as a farmer slash artist, and she's looking forward to eating some fresh vegetables today, specifically redicios.
Speaker 4: To say, what.
Speaker 1: Is it winter?
Speaker 4: I think it's like it's like it's like shard right, it's like.
Speaker 10: The red white rib round.
Speaker 4: Are you calling from the bar? And it's hard to breaking up a little bit.
Speaker 1: We want to know more about it, though, so as soon as you make sure you call back and tell us how it goes.
Speaker 4: Okay, but don't be ridiculous about it.
Speaker 1: Good one, brook Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Can't beat it?
Speaker 6: Get it?
Speaker 1: Just keep going. Your time starts now On this day in nineteen sixty six, which world renowned band made a controversial statement saying we're more popular than Jesus the Beatles in the Disney movie Jungle Book. What type of animal is sher Khan?
Speaker 4: A tiger?
Speaker 1: According to science, our previous ancestors were known as Homo erectus.
Speaker 4: What species are we Homo sapen.
Speaker 1: In boba t What are the small soft.
Speaker 4: Balls made of tapioca?
Speaker 1: What president ended America's participation in the Vietnam War?
Speaker 4: Eisenhower? I remember, I don't think it was JFK. JFK.
Speaker 1: We can have you just keep naming off presidents for a while, I guess, or we can go to the scoreboard. Does see how you boll did with jose So word on the.
Speaker 18: Street is you are horny and looking for love.
Speaker 4: That's a true statement about him.
Speaker 1: You got too correct. You got she's scarve, she's processing, she's processing. Yeah's just got revived. I keep forgetting got.
Speaker 2: That's right, bruh, you got full.
Speaker 5: God, if only all the questions would have been about veggiees.
Speaker 1: Could have been a different story. But let's go over the answers for everybody. On this day. In nineteen sixty six, the Beatles made the controversial statement saying we are more popular than Jesus.
Speaker 5: Wow they said it today and people be like, yeah, that's probably true.
Speaker 1: We will us. In the Disney movie The Jungle Book, sher Khan is the tiger. He's the villain in the movie. Our ancestors were homo erectus. We are homo sapiens in Boba Ti. Those little softballs are made of tapioca. And Richard Nixon is the president who ended our participation in the Vietnam War.
Speaker 4: That's right with the peace sign.
Speaker 1: Yes, now, Addison. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to win, so we can't give you any money, but just we're playing. You do win a pair of Adam tickets to the new movie Arthur the King, based on the true story. Arthur the King follows a team and an incredible dog at the Adventure Racing World Championships in the Dominican Republic. It's in theaters Friday, March the March fifteenth. So you enjoyed.
Speaker 5: There we go, Okay, whatever, what of the what else is on the agenda today?
Speaker 21: There?
Speaker 18: I'm working on a puzzle.
Speaker 4: You know, it's hard work to be a farmer and an artist. Artist.
Speaker 5: I'm actually more jealous than I was when you first said that that was what your profession was.
Speaker 1: What do you think? What's the art that you're working on right now?
Speaker 13: Next year's calendar?
Speaker 4: Next year's calendar?
Speaker 1: Oh is it a vegetable calendar? If you want some models to pose for your calendar, whole bunch of people are ready to do it.
Speaker 12: I'm shaped like a potato calendar.
Speaker 1: All right, Okay, let's stay in touch, Addison. Thanks for playing. We'll be back to do We're going to do win Brooks Bucks same time.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, Freaking Jeffrey in the morning,