Speaker 1: Today show is pre recorded.
Speaker 2: Y'all know what time y'all don't know y'all at all, So.
Speaker 3: Don't given the.
Speaker 4: Black busy.
Speaker 3: Listening to.
Speaker 5: Show to.
Speaker 3: Joy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Joy, you gotta do you love, You.
Speaker 3: Gotta turn. I can't.
Speaker 6: To turn the mouse to turn you probably got to turn the mouth, turn out, turn the water, look me.
Speaker 2: Come on, come on, you'll think, uh huh, I sure will. Good morning everybody. You are listening to the voice, come on, dig me now. One and all is Steve Harvey. Man got a radio show. Steve Harvey got a radio show because God in the blessing business. Yeah, that's all. I'm just a recipient. Steve Harvey got a radio show because God is in the show you favor business.
Speaker 4: He showed me some favor.
Speaker 2: Steve Harvey got a radio show because God is in a forgiving business. God then forgave me thousands and thousands of times, you know. And I say that as a big number like that, because it's probably true. God is a forgiving God. That's how it exists today, and that's how you exist today. And one of the things I want to remind you about even in existing today, you know, Joel Ostein has a book out called It's Your Time. I love this book. It's called It's Your Time, And that's kind of what I want to touch on today. And I want to remind you all that it's still your time. See, you know, there's look, you know, they've got unsuccessful people have created a lot of sayings to justify our failures as people. Well, my ship has passed. That was created by a person who did not quite make their goal in the amount of time that they had set for. So to justify it, here comes this great, seemingly very clever saying, and a lot of us adapt, Well, my ship has passed, so we adopt that.
Speaker 4: Here's another one. Well, I guess it just wasn't meant to be. That sounds good, don't it.
Speaker 2: Because they mix it up with a little.
Speaker 4: Bit of faith in it. I guessed it was.
Speaker 2: Well, here's another one. I guess if God wanted it for me, i'd have it.
Speaker 4: Are you serious, man? Are you serious? You're actually gonna use that one to justify where you are in life?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 2: That that's so, that's so not the case. I want to remind everybody today that it's still your time. That you know, your ship hasn't sailed. You didn't miss all of your opportunities. There's others. It's still your time. You know, you still got a chance. You still have a shot. Here's a good one.
Speaker 4: You still have hope, you do all of you.
Speaker 2: As long as God is who he is, there's always hope for you. You can never lose sight of that. You can never let the devil win that battle that there is no hope for you and cause you to do something that's unthinkable. I'm just gonna cash in the chips. I'm gonna take my life. I'm gonna commit suicide. No no, no, wait a second, wait a second, are you for real? That's not God talking to you. That's something wrong and it's not coming from him. It's still your time. You still got a chance. There's always hope.
Speaker 4: But listen to me. You got to move and you got to move on it.
Speaker 2: So many people are not getting the full benefit of their life, and so many people are not getting all the blessings that God has for because you keep waiting on the perfect time. Man, how many times have I heard people come to me and say, hey, man, I'm just waiting on everything to line up right. Man, I'm waiting on the perfect time to get Hey, can I tell you something. If I were waiting on the perfect time, I wouldn't be hardly any of the things that I've become.
Speaker 4: And one of my greatest blessings was marrying Marjorie.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even have married Marjorie if I was waiting on the perfect time, because I had gone through what I thought was enough misery to cover my entire lifetime. And so when I was first divorced, I just said, man, it's gonna be five six years before I do this again.
Speaker 4: I said it.
Speaker 2: Two years later I was married. But guess what, Man, it wasn't the perfect time. I didn't have my ducks, all my ducks lined up in a row. It was still some things I needed to clean up. I even told her, it's some things I want to clean up out of my life. Before you know it's it's I want I want to make sure I got all the stars a line up.
Speaker 4: You know I want to. I want to waiting till all the ducks are in a row. I was waiting on the perfect time.
Speaker 2: If I had not stopped, and Marjorie and I had set out and said to each other, there'll be no perfect time, and then she said, I'll go through with you whatever you're going through.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 2: I took a chance. The ducks were not lined up in a row. Had a lot of baggage in my life, man, I wanted to try to clear up. I wanted to do some things financially different. I wanted to just get rid of some residue I had in my life. She said, no, we'll do it together, because it ain't no perfect time. And guess what it wasn't. So if you're out there waiting on the perfect time to do something, it may not come. There is no such thing as waiting on the perfect time. I've said this one hundred times, and here comes one oh one. The road to success is always under construction. You ain't finna go out there and there ain't no barrels on the road. You're not going out there and not running to detourl signs. You're not going out there without seeing the men working sign to get off. You're not going out there to see it. So guess what, stop waiting on the stars are gonna Man, this is the perfect time to do it.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: If you're waiting on the perfect time, that could be one of your biggest problems. You're still waiting.
Speaker 2: You have got to move and you've got to move on it, and you've got to make a decision to go now. God will get you through everything necessary for you to get through. But you can't quit though. See here there's a part. You can't quit just because the road you're on is under construction. You can't get off at the exit because you're tired of all the bump of the bumper traffic.
Speaker 4: It's that way.
Speaker 2: Get you some God, like I said, get you some God, and go on and go see what your life can be like. So stop waiting on the perfect time, stop waiting on the stars to align themselves. You got to move and you got to move on it. Get you some God, apply some faith, and get started. And remember when you get out there, coming towards your goal, the road to construct, the road to success is always under construction. If it was easy, everybody would be it. Stop expecting it to be easy. Come on out here, get up in this thing. It's funky out here. Yeah I got all that. It's hard out here, yeah I got all that. But what you want to do, man, Uh, what you wanna do? You're gonna push your chips up to the window. It ain't time for that. You still got time, you still got a chance. There's always hope, there's always God. That's my conversation today.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 2: Morning show, ladies and gentlemen. The time has come a new day as upon this God has done it again. He just keeps showing up. Man, I'm so glad he's in charge of sunrise, sunset, winn uh cloud cover. I'm glad he's in charge of that, because man would have this thing all messed up. Man getting mad one morning. Wouldn't be no Son, you know, late Lom didn't go off, Son didn't come up, might be might be racist.
Speaker 4: Just rain't on black people today that shoe.
Speaker 2: Glad God is God. Thank you, Lord, appreciate you. Today is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and.
Speaker 4: Be glad in it.
Speaker 2: I show him Steve Harvey, Martin, show y'all, show the Strawberry, Colin Farrel, Mississippi Monica Junior, the legend that is nephew Tommy Junior.
Speaker 4: What is it today?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 8: He was got just making rain on the certa group of people.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not a racist person unless you're racist towards me, then I got buckets for I got buckets of it for you. But as a person, I'm not racist at all. I love people. I love where you are to me. But now if you come to me with that racism that I had, that for you, I had for you, if it was you. That's one thing about me, man. I never lump people in a group. That's the thing I've always I was taught that way. Just you, as long as we cool. I'm like this, man, I'm a cool person. Man, I really am most people I know, Man, I can get along with. I really can.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It's just some people, man, just you know, now hate us. That's a whole nother thing, you know. But once again, I've never had a hater that was doing better than me. So I just keep that and impressed forward.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: When I see a person hating on me, I look at their life and I go, m that's cute. That's cute. I'm gonna keep moving though. Yeah. Yeah, how you doing today? Junior? Always ask you, man, well, how you doing?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: You know what?
Speaker 9: Man, I'm good man, you know, I thank God for the problem, man, thank them for the problem, because I usually didn't have them.
Speaker 4: I usually didn't have them. What I ain't had nothing? What do you mean you're thinking for the problem? What does that mean? What are you going to mean?
Speaker 9: Because I elevated my life to where I have these issues I got to work through when when I was, when I was out here on the road doing nothing, I ain't had these issues.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you're grateful for the problems, grateful for a problem, new level, new devil.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, you grateful for the level. So you deal with the devil. Yeah, that's it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, Well I'm talking about.
Speaker 7: I don't want no more damn problem. I don't want no more damn problem. I don't want I don't want another problem. If I can go another thing without a problem, I'd be great.
Speaker 4: Signed up, possible.
Speaker 9: What what.
Speaker 4: Life too?
Speaker 8: But Daddy looking up, Steve the problem ste you got?
Speaker 4: I ain't nowhere? Boy, you understand why you wait? I'll tell you why I'm zooming from here today. New location, new devil, new.
Speaker 1: New zoom location. That's how my life going, new situation. Right, all right?
Speaker 3: Come ahead.
Speaker 6: In thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf Jam and church complaints right after this you're listening.
Speaker 5: Morning show.
Speaker 6: All right, ladies and gentlemen, it is time now for church complaints with Reverend Motown and Deacon deaf Jam Oh.
Speaker 5: Oh we.
Speaker 3: We we.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we gabled in this most poscurious way.
Speaker 2: As we austronize our way into brevity, iniquity and longevity of overlation for the domination overlation in terms of creation, we prostallize in all in the most vigarious way. Let us let us bow down to the Bible, to the vobo copulations of a man of such as myself, Ladies and gentlemen, digging death jail with church complaints, Lord.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, all right, let's get started past.
Speaker 7: Since that Glenda Hayes on Bay all after shoplifting with with her church rolled on at the grocery store. She stole six briskets, eight slabs of ReBs, and six chickens. She almost made it out the door, but one of the chickens fell through her bra The choir, the choir has kicked her out and she is asking for you to get to see if you can get her reinstated. That's what she's asking for.
Speaker 2: Well, we are going to forgive or her with this transgression because we realized she was in there trying to get all this meat for the Sanday barbecue.
Speaker 4: For the building fund. I knew it, and I knew it was gonna be a major contribution.
Speaker 2: When I found out she had them six briskets, I said, Lord, the money we could raise towards the building fund. When Ben I said, we're gonna forgive her and on this one and this this time only. Though, all right, all right, all right, oh, she is gonna have to pay for the cleaning the robe. Though there was a lot of blood splat on the roade from the from the brisket. In the rear, there was, yeah, well he has something interesting here. Brother Doning Cambo.
Speaker 7: Brother Doning Camba was getting a U acupuncture treatment on Friday. His wife was in the lobby when with all of his things, his phone rang and she answered it. Donna got up with one hundred and twenty needles stuck in his body and went to the lobby and grabbed his phone and said let's go home.
Speaker 4: He still got them needles in him right now. He asking the church, well we come get him out. Well, no, we're gonna have to go down there to the people that put him in. We don't threw up. We don't do achle punkle or here, so is it. We don't do achle punkle.
Speaker 2: The people put them needles in because I'm not going down there pulling needles out of no body. Lord didn't call me for that. I didn't put him in there, and so don't worry about that. And anyway, we black people don't need to go down there getting the acapunker because it ain't for us. Yeah, yeah, we're not supposed to be down there. You don't know what them people digging in you. Yeah, I like Chinese writing on your neck as a tattoo.
Speaker 4: You don't know what they saying.
Speaker 2: I had my youngest brother got a tattoo in Chinese on his neck and started dating an Asian girl and she told him what admitting they broke up.
Speaker 4: What they didn't mean.
Speaker 2: She called him and she thought that was his nickname and it wasn't. It was black bastard, right, all right?
Speaker 4: Pass the listen. Everybody broke up.
Speaker 1: On you had to tell because you was across the line.
Speaker 3: But then.
Speaker 4: Way across the line, this a problem. Come out, it's a product. Come out.
Speaker 3: Hear me out.
Speaker 7: Since the Pamela Skinner says, please tell the the sisters in the church to quit looking at Brother Skinner like that.
Speaker 4: That is not what they think that is. That's two rolls of quarters in his pocket. They own a.
Speaker 7: Bending machine company. But these women are really looking at Brother Skinner. So she's asking that you talked to these women. Well, I understand the difficulty I suffer from the same thing. These are quarters. An'll have dollar, you know what I'm saying. So you know we're gonna we'll get that straightened out. Though it's all right.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm. Brother. The same thing with Deacon Jr. Though he had pities. Well, I speaking of.
Speaker 7: Ban's off because you could have had Tussi rolls. That's our head time. Pastor Brother Rashie was called cheating on his barber. His real barber passed by another barbershop and saw his car outside. So when Rashid came to his shop three weeks later, his barber cut plugs in his head and he's uh, he's asking uh.
Speaker 4: He he asked him where is the loyalty?
Speaker 7: Rashid is asking if the church would pay for a lace front till his hair girl bad.
Speaker 2: We don't get involved in barbershop walls. We don't do that at this here church. We are the jackpot Joint of Jerusalem. Let's be clear about that. We don't navigate situations or where you get your hair done. We don't care, we don't care. We would like to send a special shout out door to Johen Babbles.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 2: Hallowelujah, Glory, Hallelujah, gloryy.
Speaker 4: I saw that Cliff past dazy job. He's doing it. Yeah, speaking of least runs.
Speaker 2: Especially especially gave me joy when he was doing a medley of an old hits and he was doing all l t ds holding on.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pray for brother Johnny.
Speaker 6: Coming up next to ask the CLO or Chief Love Officer, Steve Harvey.
Speaker 1: You're listening Hary Morning Show coming up at the top of the hour.
Speaker 6: In entertainment news, more bad press for Diddy after a woman claims what a lot of people already knew or suspected, that Diddy was the one that shot her in the face not Shine some twenty five years ago. Oh b ET's comic View is set to return this month with Mike EPP's hosting, and Rihanna is paid over six million dollars to perform at a pre wedding party in India. That's all coming up at the top of the hour, but right now it is time to ask the clo. This one's from Raven and Beaumont. Raven writes, I don't care about the double standard. I'm living my life and dating multiple men. I light of men just like they light of women. I go on lots of great dates and I don't have to have sex. Why are people so quick to judge women nowadays.
Speaker 4: But not men.
Speaker 2: Well it has always been that way. It's been a double standard. But me and get judged too because men being called dogs for years. You can live your life as you choose, young lady, but there's a price for it. Remember, young people, the decision you make today will affect your tomorrow. See this is what happens when you have this philosophy. Here, I'm living my life for today and well supposed tomorrow come and it oftentimes shows up. And there's a price for that. And so you can do it like you want to. You can call it whatever philosophy you want to, or live whateverything, and you can blame it on old school thinking.
Speaker 4: You can do whatever you like.
Speaker 2: There is a price for that, and you will have to pay it based on your decision. I'm not judging you. I'm just telling you that these are the facts. You can't just live your life for today because tomorrow just might come. So understand the decisions you make today will affect your tomorrow. So keep on spreading yourself around, keep on dating, keep online. It's gonna come back to you. Do you watch the news, little girl? You know y'all do have social media?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Well, she says she doesn't have to have sex too.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know who you're going out with, but okay, okay, yeah that's not true.
Speaker 1: Great dakes, that's what she said, all right.
Speaker 6: Moving on to Lauran and Toronto, Lauren says, I absolutely love my chick on the side, but she is crazy. She gets so mad at me and I never know what will set her off. She's still mad because I took my wife out for Valentine's I can't live without this lady, So how do I keep her under control?
Speaker 1: What's going on?
Speaker 2: R bro, Let me tell you something. I can't tell you how bad this fldn't go for you. I tell you that you lit it crazy. Woe she mad because you took your wife out on Valentine's Day.
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 3: Bruh.
Speaker 4: This can't do nothing but end up bad for you. But you can't live without her. So now I guess what that statement is gonna hold true?
Speaker 8: Literally?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not gonna somebody's dying.
Speaker 4: Bruh. Listen to me. Poked this into existence. Pay attention to what you said. You're gonna live with her? Yeah, bro, it's gonna come back. I'm sorry. It isn't nothing I can do to help you.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: You've already said you can't live without it. Yeah, you already said she crazy?
Speaker 1: Ooh, keep her under control?
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 2: You cannot keep a crazy person under control. How she'd have put on him?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 6: Moving on to Tranelle and Ann Arbor, Trannelle writes, my stepdad divorced my mom when I was twenty five to be with me. We dated for five years and had a son together. Our son is five years old and he's never met his grandma because she's still not speaking to me.
Speaker 1: Well, my mom ever, stop hating me?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 2: Your mama's step father, Your mama's husband who is your stepfather, Yeah, divorced her and started dating you. You all have a son toge you want your mama to forgive you?
Speaker 4: Little girl? Oh, little girl, she's not speaking to you because are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: Once again, an example of a decision you making today how it can affect your tomorrow because tomorrow oftentimes shows up. Now you didn't you done? Took this your mama's man, see's.
Speaker 1: Son and her grandson, the little boy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, wow, yeah? God?
Speaker 2: And and that's your daddy and your granddaddy right you got by two Father's day calls this little boy right here.
Speaker 4: In the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your mom husband, Okay, the girl.
Speaker 4: You see, we're we're in another world.
Speaker 2: Man, I can't even But you know what, man, I'm gonna start giving current day answers because whatever should Yeah, I'm giving current day answers.
Speaker 6: Okay, what what's your current day answer for this one?
Speaker 4: Well, it's really the same one. But what the hell you want your mama to do? That's the answer.
Speaker 2: It's nothing for your mama to fix. This whole mess was brought on by your decision you made to date your mama's ex husband.
Speaker 1: She's clueless though she's really clueless because she.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how you clueless? Though? Was you clueless when you started sleeping with this man?
Speaker 2: You knew he was married to your mama, You knew he was your stepdaddy, You knew all this.
Speaker 4: Stop playing stupid when you.
Speaker 2: Make an ignorant decision and did want to claim, Well, what's wrong the hell he was?
Speaker 4: Why is the hold up? You told us to a friend or somebody, and ain't nobody say to you? What women? Hold up? Hold up? Baby girl?
Speaker 3: You did?
Speaker 4: What did you just say? What's one of your friends went? Said?
Speaker 3: Go for it?
Speaker 4: What's one of the relatives went? Baby? I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: Because people found out about you dated a man for five years and had a son who in your circle?
Speaker 4: Okay, any of.
Speaker 1: This and he's a trifling dog.
Speaker 3: Happened?
Speaker 1: Well we'll talk about later, all right?
Speaker 6: Moving on last one, Steve China and Elwood China says, I'm dating a guy that manages a grocery store. I was ashamed at first, but he's a great guy.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to I'm trying.
Speaker 6: To deal with the fact that he makes less money and he has a lot of Woe is me conversations should I help build a brother up or get rid of him.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah you should, you can help you. You got a great dude. He manages a grocery store, and.
Speaker 6: Well he makes less money than she does.
Speaker 1: So she's feeling some kind of way up.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell your true story about this girl I know that was dating this dude who's a matre d at the restaurant one time partner mine, and she just, uh, she just couldn't deal with it no more, and so she quit dayton a dude. So she started seeing somebody else a few years later, but she enjoyed the restaurant, so she went back to the restaurant. The dude that was at the restaurant, my partner, wasn't a matre d at the restaurant no more. He owned the restaurant. He sent them over a free check, paid for their check, said congratulations, hope you're happy. Hell, she looks stupid and she couldn't even eat.
Speaker 3: I know she had.
Speaker 1: All right, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 5: Colo.
Speaker 1: Coming up at the top of the hour, we'll have some entertainment news for you right after this you're listening.
Speaker 5: Morning show.
Speaker 6: Another accusation has been thrown at Ditty. This time It's from Natalia Ruben. Natalia is a woman that was shot in the face back in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: In a nightclub.
Speaker 6: The shooting involved Sean Ditty Combs, of course, and rapper Shine Shine was charged with the shooting and did prison time. Natalia took to Instagram last week and stated that in light of Ditty's recent legal issues, she felt it was time to speak up. On a live video, Natalia said, quote, I am the woman he didty shot in the face in that December twenty seventh, nineteen ninety nine club, New York shooting. I have told everyone since then. Even the surgeon who did my surgery testified in the criminal trial that while they were putting me under anesthesia, I was screaming.
Speaker 1: Quote Puffy shot me in the face.
Speaker 6: Everybody knew he did it, but he paid off the club bouncer and all these other people to hide the video. Ruben was a paid almost two million dollars in damages by Diddy after the incident.
Speaker 1: And of course we know there were rumors and all kinds.
Speaker 6: Of speculations about this, so we'll have to watch this story pretty closely.
Speaker 4: Yeah, today is something on did right to take that well?
Speaker 6: Shine certainly has turned his life around, but isn't he prime minister of the lease.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is.
Speaker 1: We'll be watching this and behind that case.
Speaker 4: Everybody remembers that for.
Speaker 2: The Cassie situation, opened up a can of worms on this cat. Every I don't, I don't know anything about the shooting. I don't, I'm not not what I'm saying. What I'm saying, but that would be as many people as possible will pile on since he's writing checks and some people are just trying to get a check. Now, some people are gonna have some truth behind them stuff, and it's gonna be some people trying to get a check. But he opened it up because you know, you know, what happened to this young girl, Cassie was tragic, man, it was tragic what happened to this young girl. Yes, yeah, yes, because listen look when when the when?
Speaker 4: The when?
Speaker 2: When she first winted Diddy about this money and then Diddy's uh lawyers said, we will fight this one. We vehemently deny these charges. He's totally innocent. Well, then her lawyers sent over the tapes, video and the evidence. They said, okay, well this is what we got. Then they will let me go and write this check for you. So we're gonna get up out of here because you got right just check now, because you know this girl had the goods. Now, there was some people who just gonna pile on try to get a check. But it is, it's opened up a lot on this guy man, and he's he's really got to deal with a lot right now and he's losing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, sponsor ship got removed, his chairman of revolt. He up in it. This is he's up in it.
Speaker 6: Well, if you're guilty, that's what happened.
Speaker 4: In other news, I hope, but hope.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In other news, Comicview is returning with all new episodes on B E T after a sixteen year absence. My Gifts will host the new shows. If premiere is March fourteenth. Comicview was filmed in Vegas in front of a live audience and will feature comedians DC Young Fly, Tommy Davidson, Tommy I think you said you just saw him while you were out on the road, Tommy David.
Speaker 1: Tony Roberts, Bresha Webb, and others.
Speaker 6: It will also be Rapper t I's debut Steve as a stand up comedian. Oh, so he's going to be a comic view. Yeah, we'll get to see his set.
Speaker 4: Congratulations.
Speaker 6: Yeah that's good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, My Gipps love Mike Camps. I know I love his latest comedy special Lady Tommy Mary.
Speaker 4: Doing com of you back to day.
Speaker 5: But I remember them.
Speaker 4: With you, Yes, I remember them days right death.
Speaker 6: Also in big news, Rihanna was reportedly paid six point three million dollars over the weekend, just over the weekend, to perform at a pre wedding party for the son of a billionaire in India. This was a three day wedding celebration and billionaire Mukesh and Bonnie reportedly spent one hundred and fifty one million dollars on the entire celebration.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 4: See I you know I love Rihanna, but I'd have done it for three I've been saying the same songs, try.
Speaker 1: To She did her thing though.
Speaker 4: She did.
Speaker 2: Sanging jos, motivation, gave it a variety, the whole fam.
Speaker 3: Just for three.
Speaker 4: He come on down.
Speaker 6: Rihanna performed her full concert, complete with her backup dancers and a packed out party full of tech CEOs, pop icons, Bollywood stars, Mike Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and illusionists David Blaine were there. Mukesh and Bannie uh is said to be Asia's richest person, with the networth of one hundred and forty four billion dollars billion dollars from the oil telecoms industry.
Speaker 5: And you just wanted three Steve, Yeah, you see.
Speaker 4: Me sitting here on his zoom. Don't you have I met him? I'll be an Indian with Rihanna.
Speaker 8: Backup dances.
Speaker 1: Come on, yeah, well money, put your name in the pot.
Speaker 4: You just save you a lot of money. Man, I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: They got money.
Speaker 6: They spend one hundred and fifty one million over the three day weekend.
Speaker 1: They didn't even get married.
Speaker 2: Yet, you could have gave me thirty million. You'd have had a part of your ass, wouldn't believe.
Speaker 4: Elephants?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: Coming up in twenty minutes after tomorrow is Super Tuesday, as we switch gears here and fifteen states will vote in presidential primary elections.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow is Super Tuesday, the biggest day of this year's presidential primary election. The elections are a crucial moment fordial for President Joe Biden and Donald Trump, who are the overwhelming front runners for the Democratic and Republican presidential nominations, although Republican Nikki Hayley is still in the race as the as the day with the most delegates up for stakes, strong performances by Biden and Trump would move them much closer to becoming their party's nominee. Tomorrow, these fifteen states will vote Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Virginia.
Speaker 3: So there you go.
Speaker 6: I'll get to the vote.
Speaker 8: Yes, go go to the poles.
Speaker 4: You got a vote. Let's do it. Yeah. I just don't feel like that this year. We just did this. Yes, we just did this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, drama.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm gonna get on the horse for voting and registering and all that because it's my duty.
Speaker 4: It's my duty, Yeah it is.
Speaker 2: And you know, part of being a responsible person is doing what you have to do even when you don't want to do it. Responsible people get up and go to work every day. Responsible people go to their children's events. Responsible people care about people that don't care about them. You know, I got all that, but I show don't feel like that. Look, man, y'all's ask need to vote. I'm higging you to vote. Just your ask gots to vote many damn and quit listen to people talking about I'm gonna sit this out. It ain't worthing politics. Ain't this Listen, man, you have to vote. Stop listening to people tell you what to do.
Speaker 4: You have to vote. It is your obligation, it is your duty.
Speaker 2: There are too many black people who lost their lives for us to have the right to vote, and we have to honor our ancestors and our fathers by going out here and voting. That's how duty. I'll give a damn if you don't like it. I know politics ainy well, ain't right. I don't care if you're talking about you ain't got a clear choice in the candidate.
Speaker 4: You really really do?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Really really do it?
Speaker 2: Because I got news for you, your black ass sitting up in here thinking Trump gonna do anything for you. Trump don't do nothing for you. Name me one thing Trump had done for black people. Y'all stupid.
Speaker 4: Man, y'all stupid for sitting up here thinking he care about your black ass. Listen to me.
Speaker 2: You ain't got no new streets, no pipeline, no airports, no nothing, no better highways or roads. He ain't built no damn wall, and he ain't made Mexico pay for a damn thing.
Speaker 4: Tada.
Speaker 1: Get out, people, get out and vote. Steve just made the point and case all right.
Speaker 6: Coming up in thirty four minutes after the hours, Sister Odell will be in the building right after this.
Speaker 1: You're listening.
Speaker 5: Morning show.
Speaker 1: She is here, ladies and gentlemen, without further you you're here, Esus.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's all the song I'm singing because y'all been cutting into my time.
Speaker 4: Good mornings everyone. Hell yes, Lord Lord. First of all, let me get it out the way.
Speaker 2: I want to think Beyonce for coming out with that new hit record I've already rewritten.
Speaker 4: Gentlemen, I know Jesus, he's my sad. I know the Lord. I know the Lord. I know the Lord. I don't know him. You going to hell now? I said bye bye bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to get out the way.
Speaker 2: You know, she's so talented, you know, she just does everything I've never seen anybody do such an amazing job when you music and she just beautiful and yes, it's just beautiful, grazing them kids, you know, and her husband and just hanging in there. You know, hit some rough spots, but that's what marriage is. You gotta get through it, you know, sister Della. Happy Women's history months, that's the Lord.
Speaker 4: And do not know some history?
Speaker 1: Well, you've blazed a.
Speaker 6: Lot of trails, you you've opened doors for a lot of women before you. So do you have any inspirational messages?
Speaker 2: You know, they gave you that white woman or Bessie Ross's credit for sewing the flag.
Speaker 1: The American flag, Uh huh, Billy.
Speaker 2: Maywood, it's the one that came up with the flag. And that hell for Bessie set up there in that class. She had been working on Bill had been working on that flag three weeks. They went in there, and the little hell for sitting up in here with the flag in her lap. They're gonna talk about best Bestal Rocks ain't did a damn thing.
Speaker 5: We didn't know.
Speaker 1: That's some history we didn't, yeh.
Speaker 2: Something that Gertrude Henderson came up with triple fudge cookies. There wasn't a little white people in no treehouse, no hellse nothing else.
Speaker 8: Oh hell, keep.
Speaker 4: All mine.
Speaker 2: Your tell their true ruther she there's so many things you know that Black women have done it, and they don't get credit for Kim Kard dashing.
Speaker 4: Black women don't get credit for that. White women ain't even black ass.
Speaker 2: Black women been having ass and everything I'm talking about for days.
Speaker 4: Yes, ma'am, you don't even understand.
Speaker 2: I remember when white folks didn't even black assay, And now all of a sudden, everybody wanted a bt L and a b L T and trying to go to her and trying to get all this here, put on a new teeth and because it just it just kills me and you getting on getting all bowlocks blowing all up in your lips. I mean, when they was making fun of black people live. Now everybody wants some lips. Now come out of the white folks gonna shit out somewhere.
Speaker 4: White, what's non with that?
Speaker 3: Jeff P.
Speaker 4: White? You ain't us quick going down there trying to be us. You can't be us.
Speaker 2: We can't have nothing. We get a fade, Travis Kelson, get a faith. They want to get a white man credit for a faith.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Rayfel Jackson jes go inteen thirty six Olympics.
Speaker 4: With a faith.
Speaker 6: A lot of people are mad at Beyonce for going over the country, seeing she's black and everything, saying she shouldn't cross over the country.
Speaker 4: Wait, what is she crossing over on?
Speaker 1: She a sing ain'tient, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 4: But we're the white people on the country.
Speaker 5: But from Houston.
Speaker 4: Country. You want to be.
Speaker 2: Your pats over here? Make her slaves win in the South. Now, we ain't supposed to be a country, right If let me tell you something. Let me tell you something here another face. If you take black side of music, you can close music industry done because it wouldn't be worth it down. I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 4: You better. You can be a swifty if you want to. But Mestro swift swiftly.
Speaker 2: Going to mess with that behigh. Watch what happened? Keep your ass toe up. Odeedda Wilson had one of the prettiest ass that with today's she couldn't even come to church.
Speaker 5: You're listening hard.
Speaker 6: Morning show coming up at about four minutes after the hour. It's my strawberry letter for today and the subject is I'm about to take another flight. We'll get into that, find out what that's all about. That used to be Steve's favorite song.
Speaker 1: For right now I know.
Speaker 4: Time bottle make you wanter bite?
Speaker 6: Yeah, right now, it's time for the nephew in today's prank phone call what you got now?
Speaker 7: All right, Before I get started, I want to thank Riley off Cacilaki Man for coming out seeing your boy.
Speaker 4: Five shows, four of them sold out, four out of five. I can't beat that. I like that.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 4: And uh yeah we did that dog one thing, didn't we, Rody? Did we do it? You know we did? Yes, we did, And I appreciate that.
Speaker 7: Was my first time at Charlie Good Nights Charlie Good Knights Comedy Club, and I appreciate it. I will be back to Ridy because I thoroughly, thoroughly enjoyed myself. All right, all right, and right after this prank, I'll let you know what's coming up on Tommy's calendar.
Speaker 4: Right now right here is pizza delivery. Pizza delivery, and.
Speaker 7: We're going to the You know, I believe that everybody who wants a pizza should be able to get a pizza, even if you are in the Penitentiara, you know what I'm saying, even if you're in.
Speaker 4: You ought to better. You know people in the pen want pizza too. Why not? Why not? Let's go God the pizza delivery pizza man help you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: Can you please?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah? All right?
Speaker 10: Okay, So about that, Sarah? Can I take your order? You want twin pizzas? And what kind of quest was that?
Speaker 3: Going to beat? You took up on me?
Speaker 10: Please?
Speaker 3: I need six cheese pizzas, six cheese pizzas on bed crush?
Speaker 10: What kind of cust was that again?
Speaker 3: Been being ten.
Speaker 10: Six peees then crust pizzas? And do you want any other topics on that car?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 3: I need two meat lovers?
Speaker 9: Was that again?
Speaker 10: Do you stick up a little bit. I'm really having a hard time hearing you.
Speaker 3: I need two meat lovers two.
Speaker 10: Yes, two lovers pizza okay? And what kind of quest would you like on that shirt?
Speaker 3: Uh? That's thick thick crust.
Speaker 10: You said you want a thin crust on that sick So I'm having a really hard time hearing you. Can you speak up for us?
Speaker 3: I need I need to meat lovers with thick.
Speaker 10: Crust good crust okay, okay.
Speaker 3: All right? And then the lastest two veggies on being crust two bggies veggieesed jeeves.
Speaker 10: Veggies, two veggies, two veggies on the.
Speaker 3: Three quest, do y'all deliver? To do y'all deliver to gated gated community?
Speaker 10: Can you work for a second portment to say okay, sorry about this hurt?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 10: Can I get your phone numbers?
Speaker 3: Three four two Dad six eight nine?
Speaker 10: Okay? I heard three four two Dash six eight nine, but I didn't get the rest of those numbers. Can I get an area code or no?
Speaker 3: My number three four to two Dass six eight nine.
Speaker 10: Okay. I need to get the whole seven digits and the area code so that we can put you in a computer to try to find your location.
Speaker 3: I told you my number. My number is three four two Dad six eight nine.
Speaker 10: Okay, okay, sir, let me get my manager on the phone. Excuse me, he's giving me like six numbers name Hockeen.
Speaker 11: I'll take care of us, sir. How are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hey? How you doing?
Speaker 11: I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: All right? I order a ten pizza, six cheese pieces, two meat lovers, and two veggies. I'm trying to see if do y'all have a problem delivered to a gated community.
Speaker 11: Oh not at all. We delivered to a gated community all the time. Let me just get a number four you and an address, right my number?
Speaker 3: Three four to two dass six eight.
Speaker 11: Now, sir, that's only six digits. We need seven digits. Well, actually, Eric Coole plus your seven digits.
Speaker 3: Okay, I don't. I don't. If you just leave it with the guard, he'll make sure I get it.
Speaker 11: No, sir, I don't think you're understand. I need to have a phone number where I can call you. We can go in and out of the gate. That's not a problem when I guess I want to.
Speaker 3: You can't go in and out that gate. Listen, you can't go in and out that gate, sir.
Speaker 11: I'm sorry, I can't hear you. Can you speak up something?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm trying to get ten pizzas delivered, and you just drop it off with the guard.
Speaker 11: So I understand what you're saying. I'm trying to deliver the pizza to you directly. The guard is not who's getting the pizza, right, I'm delivering it.
Speaker 3: He gonna he gonna, he gonna pay you. I'm cool with the guard. He gonna pay you.
Speaker 11: Okay, where are you? Where are you? Okay, let's do this.
Speaker 3: Where are you? Okay? I'm in in Gola and Gola and Goola.
Speaker 11: And where's that?
Speaker 3: Where's that? Gooda and y'all don't know where to go. I'm in in Gololo and go in Louisiana the penitentiary.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 11: So we can't deliver pizza to a penitentiary.
Speaker 3: Look, I order ten pizzas from what six sixteen pieces, two meter lowers and two bags. Look, I can't be on this phone too much longer.
Speaker 11: Listen, sir. I know what you're saying, but we're not delivering to Angola. Do you know where we're located? You gotta call somebody. We're in Dallas. Look, you gotta go somebody in Angola, Louisiana.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm trying to get these ten people. Look, I'm late. I'm not going to go back and.
Speaker 11: Forth with you exactly, and I'm not gonna go back and forth with you either. We are unable to deliver this pizza to you, okay, wow, because you are in the penitentiary, sir. No one delivers pizza to people in the penitentiary.
Speaker 3: People in the penitential team are a pizza, No, sir, they.
Speaker 11: Cannot, but we do not deliver to the penitentiary. And then we're in Dallas. Do you know how long it would take to get pizza to Angola?
Speaker 3: I dog give. But let me tell, okay, who the manager.
Speaker 11: That I am the manager? You speaking with the manager?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 11: Never mind with my name is, Just know that I'm the manager.
Speaker 3: Okay. Let me say this to you, since you to manager there. If I don't get no pizzas here tonight, cool, when I get out in three years, I'm coming down now and I'm gonna you up.
Speaker 11: So you're talking to you. Ain't gonna meet up in three years. I won't be here in matter fact, I just might stay here for three years.
Speaker 3: So when you come back, let me tell you something. If y'all don't bring the pieces to this penitential, get it to the guard before he get off work. Then, but it's gonna be around here, not in one of these ten pizzas. And everybody on the cell block is.
Speaker 11: Waiting on them, sir, don't I don't care about you and your tholf on your cell block. You are in the penitentiary and I don't even know why you calling. Are you on my phone? This is a business, okay, and I have a job to do. I am not delivering pieces still penitentiary.
Speaker 3: Y'all discriminating nobody where y'all bring pizzas that.
Speaker 11: No, we don't discoiminate. But we ain't located in that gold unless you're gonna give me some petrol. And I'm mess on, I ain't coming.
Speaker 3: Let me tell you something. I want you to remember these number three four two dad six eight nine. If you see that ray painted on your house all that damn pizza place, then you know my then got out and I'm looking for your threefol two dad six eight nine.
Speaker 11: I'm gonna give us about three two six eight nine and seven four three. What I'm saying is, yes, grass, if you come up here in three years and guess what, don't drop the soap.
Speaker 3: Than you're talking to.
Speaker 11: That's why I said, just think you're talking to Let me get off my phone.
Speaker 3: I got I got one more thing to tell you before I get in three years. He's the last words I'm gonna say that. What's that you're listening here?
Speaker 11: I'm listening say what you gotta say.
Speaker 3: This is Nephew Timmy from the Steve Harvey Morning Show. Your girl friends got me to pray foreh call you.
Speaker 11: Oh my goodness, you got you got to be Freddie Kennedy. Man, Oh my god, oh god, this is nephew.
Speaker 3: Tell me.
Speaker 7: Come on, man, come on, come on this money. I need a little praise and worship, some little prank craise and worship.
Speaker 4: Up in him in the pin man in the pen, all right.
Speaker 7: March fourteen, fifteen sixteen and March fourteen, fifteen sixteen. The Nephew is coming to Richmond, Virginia. Everything is sold out except for Thursday Night.
Speaker 4: Thursday Night.
Speaker 7: I have added a Thursday night show seven o'clock at Richmond, Virginia. Friday and Saturday is completely sold out. The Nephew is coming to time. Been a long time, Richmond. Come get it, everybody getting it. It's time to sit back and talk about the light that he's living right now. All of it, baby cancel life after fifty. It's all there, all wrapped up into some jokes. Yes, Sair, I think I'm about the stupidest thing moving right now.
Speaker 4: I really do. Well here, I don't know if there's none greater. I just don't the other.
Speaker 1: You are the president and CEO.
Speaker 6: All right, thank you if you coming up next, it is a Strawberry Letter for today and the subject is I'm about to take another flight.
Speaker 1: We'll get into that.
Speaker 4: Half a bottom. May you want to bite? I'm go on and get old new.
Speaker 1: Slide that's coming up next. Right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 6: It is time now for today's Strawberry Letter. And if you need advice on relationships, work, sex, parenting, and more, please submit your Strawberry Letter to Steve HARVEYFM dot com by clicking submit Strawberry Letter. We could be reading your letter live on the air, just like we're going to read this one right here, right now, and you never know, it could be yours.
Speaker 4: It could be yours. Buckle up and hold on tight. We got it for you here. It is a straw Mary letter.
Speaker 1: Thank you, nephew.
Speaker 6: Subject I'm about to take another flight. Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 5: I'm huh.
Speaker 1: Dear Stephen Shirley.
Speaker 6: I'm married and I have a male best friend that just moved to Hawaii. My husband couldn't be happier that he moved so far away. I'm excited too, because we've been sleeping together for three years. I was tired of playing things off in front of my husband. I went out to Hawaii to help him find temporary housing, and I told my husband I was in San Antonio with my sister. My sister is in on it, and she makes me feel bad about sneaking around on my husband. She says that's when things happen. She's trying to jinx me, so I stopped sharing my business with her. I went out to Hawaii last weekend and my husband got suspicious. He could not find the flight on our credit card bill, so I had to tell him I used my points to fly free. Luckily, he's not a savvy traveler and lets me handle travel arrangements when we travel, but something about this last trip has him on edge and he's been questioning me. I did not know that his friend used to work in Hawaii and told him one of my pictures looks like the place he used to hang out two years ago. My husband called my sister and she did a great job at lying it's her husband that I'm worried about.
Speaker 1: All I could do is act like my husband is making me really mad with his behavior.
Speaker 6: I've shut down sex and I barely talk to him, but reverse psychology is not working on him. I may have to take another flight and make it a permanent one this time. My best friend and lover said he's not going to lie if my husband calls him.
Speaker 5: What am I.
Speaker 1: Supposed to do?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Okay, so now you want our advice?
Speaker 6: Ave, you've been doing your dirt with your so called best friend, this male friend of.
Speaker 1: Yours for three years. It sounds like now that your husband is getting suspicious, you've got one foot out of the door. Anyway.
Speaker 6: You said you might have to take a flight and it might be permanent this time. So what do you need our help for? I mean, do you want us to convince your best friend, your side piece to lie to your husband instead of telling him the truth about you guys?
Speaker 1: Or maybe you want Steve and I.
Speaker 6: To help you come up with a lie to tell your husband about what's been happening in Hawaii where you've been going. You already have your sister lying for you, but she doesn't want to do it, and now you're worried about her husband. Either way, we want no parts of this. Okay, you haven't said your husband is a bad man. You haven't said he's cheated on you. You haven't said he abused you in any way, or it is terrible in bed. You've said none of those things. So you're just cheating for whatever reason. I mean, you've gotten sloppy with covering up your tracks, and now you're about to get busted. So you want our help.
Speaker 1: That's it, period, That's what it is. I can't help you, Steve.
Speaker 4: This is a great, great, great letter because I'm going to expose something here. And this goes especially to the women on this show who are vehement, vehement supporters of the truth.
Speaker 2: These women on my show love honesty, forth rightness, righteousness.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, they.
Speaker 5: They loved.
Speaker 4: The liar. But oh, here we have a letter with a woman in it. And I ain't doing nothing but line.
Speaker 2: I could not read this letter fast enough because they would just lie after lie after lie after lie. And let's get into this wonderful letter. I'm married and I got a male best friend. How many times do I have to keep telling y'all about these opposite sex best friends? How many times do I have to tell you that ninety nine point nine percent of the time this don't work, especially if you're in a relationship. If you're in a committed relationship and your best friend is of the opposite sex, but the same sex as the person you're in a committee relationship with, it's gonna create a problem ninety nine point nine percent of the time.
Speaker 4: And here we go again.
Speaker 2: I have a male best friend that just moved to Hawaii, and my husband couldn't be happy that he moved so far away. I'm excited because we've been sleeping together for three years. WHOA just right off the dribble, this letter going the hell ride off the top. I was tired of playing things off in front of my husband, and I went to Hawaii to help him find temporary housing. And I told my husband I was in San Antonio with my sister. Come on, lie, come on, lie, you told your husband using San Antonio, but you really flew to Hawaii.
Speaker 4: Well, ladies, here is what line looks like.
Speaker 2: And now let me tell you why she ain't good at this, and I'll show you that shortening. My sister is in on it, and she makes me feel bad about sneaking around on my husband. She said, that's when things happen. She trying to jinx me. She ain't trying to jinx you. She warning you. It's call of warning. She not brought see right here. When people want to do wrong, they can justify anything wrong. She trying to jinx me. Your sister is trying to warn you, so I stopped sharing my business with her. I went on to Hawaii last week, and my husband got suspicious because he couldn't find a flight on that credit card, so I had to tell him I used my points to fly free. Luckily, he's not a savvy traveler and lets me handle travel arrangements when we travel, but something about this last trip has him on the edge.
Speaker 4: He's been questioning me.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I did not know that his friend used to work in Hawaii and told him one of my pictures looked like the place he used to hang out two years ago.
Speaker 4: What is your dumb ass taking picture? So hang on, see right, don't do that.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 6: We'll have part two of your response coming up to today's Strawberry letter at twenty three minutes after the hour. Today's subject is I'm about to take another flight. We'll get back into it right after this. You're listening hard Morning show, All right, Come on Steve Let's recap Today's Strawberry letter.
Speaker 1: The subject is I'm about to take another flight.
Speaker 2: This could be one of my all time favorite letters because of Shirley and Carlin's attitude toward the truth.
Speaker 4: There are truth lovers. They insist on telling the truth. Why do men lie? You ain't got the lie? Craig all this?
Speaker 3: Ye lie?
Speaker 4: Why you got to keep lying?
Speaker 2: Well, now we got a letter with a woman full of lines. Married, got a male best friend to just move to Why you? My husband couldn't be happy that it moved. I'm excited too, because we've been sleeping together for three years. How many times I gotta tell y'all about these best friends of the opposite sex. When you're in a committee relationship and your best friend is the same sex as your mate, it's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 4: It usually is.
Speaker 2: This wasn't even bigger than that, because they sleeping together. She told her lie told her husband that she was in San Antonio with her sister. She'd that flew to Hawaii. Ooh, that's a big trip. Your sister here and owner and she done told you that. She tried to make you feel bad about sneaking around on your husband. She said, that's when things happened. She trying to jinx me. Your sister trying to warn you stupid. So I stopped sharing my business with her. I went out to Hawaii last week and my husband got suspicious. So he couldn't find a flight on the credit card. So I told him I used my points. Luckily, he ain't a savvy traveler, right, but something about this last trip got him on edge.
Speaker 4: I told him, and I didn't know that his friend.
Speaker 2: Used to work in Hawaii and told him one of my pictures looked like the place he used to hang out two years ago.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, what what you posting pictures for? How stupid can you be? You can't cheat and post pictures now?
Speaker 2: Your husband free in the salt picture and said they looked like a place he used to hang out with in Hawaii. You said you was in San Antonio. San Antonio don't look like Hawaii. It ain't nothing in San Antonio that looked like No damn Hawaii.
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing.
Speaker 2: The river walk, the river ain't that ain't in Hawaii. The Alamo ain't no cliffs in waves in San Antonio? What are you posting pictures?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 2: Ain't got no way down in Santo San Antonio, sell pineapple baculs. What did you taking pictures for your stupid ass? You in San Antonio? You know that about Alamo? Yes, that's Afford with some guns on it. You taking a picture of people doing all halui with a pig on the stick.
Speaker 4: They don't do that san Antonio, stupid.
Speaker 2: Not the dude trailing the fire with a with a hoopskirt on with grass and a laid around his neck.
Speaker 12: Now that ain't in San Antonio. They ain't having a fiesta down there. Stupid ass, get busted. Ooh you stupid. I can't stand with stupid people lying.
Speaker 4: It just sickens me.
Speaker 2: Anyway, my husband called my sister and she did a great job of lying. It's her husband that I'm worried about. You know why, because you got too many people in on your line. You got way too many people in here. All I could do is act like, oh, my husband is making me really mad, and I just shut down sex and I barely talk to him. But reverse psychology is not working on him. I may have to take it another flight and make it a permanent one this time. Wait a minute, what yeah you thinking about going to Hawaii and making this a permanent flight. My best friend and lover said, he's not gonna lie to my husband if he calls him. What am I supposed to do? Wait a minute, why would your husband call him? But wait a minute, what makes you think that he wants you to fly to Hawaii and stay with him. He just wants you to come in, hook him up, and get out. You're not as important to his best friend as you think. He ain't asked you to marry him. You gonna get on that plane and you ain't gonna have a way to live.
Speaker 4: You stupid. You don't even know how to lie that part. You got too many people in on your lie. You just don't. You just don't even know.
Speaker 2: You're telling him your asses in San Antonio when you're in Hawaii and you're taking pictures in Hawaii?
Speaker 4: What is all in waves? Where the waves keeping from the waves in San Antonio? What is you talking? What cliff is you on in San Antonio? How's you on a cliff? What heill side?
Speaker 3: How you?
Speaker 4: How's you taking bike rides up in the rain clouds? Where that's that? In San Antonio? They doing a.
Speaker 2: Hula dance and a fire dance and all this here Hawa katta? Howard they doing Hawaiian dancers? They don't do that. You're two damn close to Mexico. You can't get Mexico confused with Hawaiian.
Speaker 1: You hate a stupid liar.
Speaker 2: I know they got the same kind of hand, they about the same complexion. But ain't nobody falling for this? Hawaiians is not Mexicans. Yes, color, volcano, the volcano, all of it.
Speaker 3: Back.
Speaker 4: Where did they put a volcano down there? By the damn Alimo?
Speaker 2: I'm asking you, wee girl, what is all them sparks and ashes flying in the back?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh oh, that's at the Wild Cowdy on Wild Cowdy Night. They have volcano over. No, that's a real volcano. Helpa, Why are you running from? Why is you running from? Lava?
Speaker 4: In this picture?
Speaker 1: Rights you doing?
Speaker 4: Wait a minute? What whale? Seeing whales? All right?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 6: Leave your comments on Today's Strawberry Letter on the Instagram at Steve Harvey sm and check us out on the Strawberry Letter podcast on the Free iHeart Radio app where free never sounded so good.
Speaker 1: Coming up next it is Junior and Sports Talk. Right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening Hard Morning Show.
Speaker 1: All right, it is time now for Junior and Sports Talk, which you got Junior.
Speaker 8: Let's say congratulations to Lebron James.
Speaker 9: Lebron James because the first player to score forty thousand points in the NBA, saying, come on, Lebron, broun Ron, love Lebron, and he said, this is the biggest thing I've ever done in my career.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 8: He took it and stride like, hey, it's forty thousand points.
Speaker 4: We want championships.
Speaker 8: And does this make him any better prepared to Jordan's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the.
Speaker 2: Well listen to me. You cannot deny what this dude is doing at thirty nine. I mean at this at he about to be forty. To play this long, at this level, We've never seen this before. He is a he's a unicorn man. He's a one of a kind. He's a one of one. I've seen both of them play.
Speaker 4: With my own eyes.
Speaker 2: And the physicality of Joe Jordan and Lebron. Lebron was more intimidating coming down the line because he's two fifty to sixty whatever he is. You know, that's imposing guy coming down the line. But he's been coming down the lane with less people who who. It's some people that used to stay down that didn't let you come down that lane either though, So the physicality of the game is totally different. I can't listen, man, I've changed my debate because if you look at the errors, Jordan was the greatest basketball player in his air.
Speaker 4: Jordan is the greatest basketball player in his era.
Speaker 2: But the greatest player of all time that I ever saw play basketball was Jordan that I saw play basketball and the way he played it. But at that same time, I've never seen nobody play this game like Lebron for as long.
Speaker 4: But then that ass Kobe don't oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a mental level of basketball that was so nasty and tenacious. So there's an argument for them three. But the numbers, the numbers are are trending towards Lebron. But them six rings though. Six you see that's a number you got When to Leaven Lebron said it, you don't care about the forty he need titles.
Speaker 4: Well, if that's the mark, then he said it. Yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: But congratulations to Lebron, man, I mean, he's a bad boy.
Speaker 12: First history, he's still playing, still plays, he's a nasty little something now and you.
Speaker 3: Know what he had?
Speaker 8: Ohio upo.
Speaker 2: No, he don't even look so I know where from a back rod. That's how we make him up there.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jr.
Speaker 6: Coming up at the top of the hour. Steven Mann needs you your help. His wife is trying to invade his personal space. We'll talk about it right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening morning show, all right, Steve.
Speaker 1: This is from Frazelle in Auburn.
Speaker 6: Britzelle says, I have a lot of land that I hunt on and ride my ATVs on with my boys. We get out there and build bonfires and drink beer all winter. I bought a small camper and we built a little outhouse. This is all just for me, and I let my wife and two daughters have the whole house. But now she is planning to invade my space. She wants our fourteen year old daughter and her friends to go quote glamping. She wants me to make the area safe by putting up an expensive electric fence. How do I put my foot down nicely and tell her to go find somewhere else to play?
Speaker 4: Oh, perhaps to say that, or you could do this man and let them go glamping.
Speaker 2: And you know, just you gotta put a generator out there, gas power generator, and then you just got to put up the little fence and just let her.
Speaker 4: Let her go glamping and the rest of the beef. You and your boys understand that.
Speaker 2: So now you can do that, or you can say, hey, baby, I've just got that set up for the men that ain't nowhere, or just let them go glamping somewhere else. They have glamping places. She can go rent a cabin and all this hell, but she ain't gonna go glamping with that outhouse.
Speaker 4: Eating been nothing glamorous about that.
Speaker 2: Women do not like using the bathroom outside. Ain't no water, outhouse don't flush. Oh god, I didn't know that outhouse don't flush.
Speaker 5: I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: There's not our outhouse. I've seen on earth that flushes.
Speaker 2: So have you ever weren't driving down and you've seen a construction site, you've seen a porter body?
Speaker 4: Yeah right there, that's okay.
Speaker 2: When you when you build an out house in the woods, you dig a hole, you set up a box, you put an opening in the box, you put a structure over it. Or you can go in and shut the door. There ain't no electricity ain't nothing. You sit on that box with that hole in it, you handle your beers is down in the hole, and you get.
Speaker 1: Up and you walk off, and it's biodegradable.
Speaker 4: There, What are you talking about? Degraded?
Speaker 1: It just goes back to the earth.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean, it's boo boo and urine. It's boo boo and urine.
Speaker 3: We know what it is.
Speaker 4: You just really had to say that breakfast.
Speaker 8: Yeah, why did you say that?
Speaker 4: You know, as you get older, you know, you just get the hell out of it sometimes learning stuff out.
Speaker 3: In it.
Speaker 7: Number one and number two you surprise on your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we're gonna have to move on.
Speaker 4: What is the problems? How you trying to dress this up? It's biodegradable. What is you're talking about?
Speaker 6: I'm just saying it goes back to the earth, right, that's I mean, that's why they don't flush or anything, or they just let it stay.
Speaker 4: Plumbing.
Speaker 3: How you don't?
Speaker 1: All right, we're moving on.
Speaker 2: I don't know, y'all need to take y'all just city behind. Y'all don't need to go out there. She don't need to go out there with her daughter, her friend and y'all y'all what else you got?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm moving on.
Speaker 4: You say that.
Speaker 6: Uh, this is from Cindy and Dade County said.
Speaker 4: That really.
Speaker 1: Give you credit for that, looking at us like we're straight crazy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 6: This is from Cindy and Day County. She says, I have to constantly battle my child's father over how I spend the money he gives me for our child. I work two jobs and I live my life to the fullest. I travel a lot, and no, I don't take my child. He never keeps her when I travel because he's never left Miami in his life, so he hates on my lifestyle. I'm always dressed nicely, and so is my daughter. How do I get him and his mama to understand that I'm taking care of my responsibilities while still enjoying my It.
Speaker 2: Don't matter when you pay the child support. You have no say so, you just make the payment. Dog Quit looking over there, because all that money ain't going towards the child personally. It goes to the child's lifestyle and her mama is benefiting from it. Tada, that's the magic show. Shouldn't have had the baby?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, all right?
Speaker 6: Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, We'll have more of the Seve Harvey Morning Show right after this.
Speaker 5: You're listening Harvey Morning Show.
Speaker 6: All right, So Seve, we gotta say congratulations again. You have another new business venture to tell us about. And all of the Steve Harvey Nation. What are you doing now, Steve.
Speaker 2: Well, Hi, Monica, you know I got I got something new that I'm working on. I'm announcing right now to all of my Steve Harvey Nation and you can have early access to the Steve Harvey Network. The Steve Harvey Network. It's my motivational membership community and I got it in partnership with my buddy Mark Cuban's interactive streaming platform called Fireside. It's They're like fireside chats. And what I'm doing is You're not gonna have to worry about anybody doing these deep fakes and that AI on this platform.
Speaker 4: It is the real deal.
Speaker 2: It's all me and I'm gonna be sharing what inspires me every day, what fuse my purpose.
Speaker 4: And I'm starting on March sixth, I think is that Wednesday. Wednesday, starting on March.
Speaker 2: Sixth, to Steve Harvey Network is where we can connect and exchange knowledge to help us all elevate our lives. So go to steveharveynetwork dot com y'all and put in the promo code s h N ten So the initials for Steve Harvey Network.
Speaker 4: Just go sh N ten. That's your promotional code. Steve Harvey Nation joined me. You are going to be surprised at what I have here? All right? I submit in forty.
Speaker 1: Hi, congratulations, I love it.
Speaker 6: All right, We'll have more of the Steve Harvey Morning Show coming up at thirty three minutes after the hour.
Speaker 1: We will play around it. Would you rather right after this?
Speaker 6: You're listening Steve Harvey Morning Show. Ton now for a round of would you would you rather live next door to Fred G.
Speaker 1: Sanford?
Speaker 4: Or would you oh yeah?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather live next door to Archie Bunker Hell?
Speaker 4: No, Fred Sanford, I'll be over there, laughing.
Speaker 6: Min Okay, would you would you rather paint your entire house naked?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather invite your ex over to dinner?
Speaker 4: This house the whole time. I don't say how many months or week? Said take. We can pay this whole house naked in peace? Yes, I'll pay me. I'll pay me the same color as the house. You won't even know I'm up there.
Speaker 1: House white, you're white.
Speaker 4: But we're not going to dinner though.
Speaker 1: It's just like a couple of hours.
Speaker 4: No, I don't pay the all right.
Speaker 6: Would you rather kiss your wife before getting out of bed? Or would you rather kiss your wife after.
Speaker 4: You brush your teeth? After I burst? My damn ty and HER's too, Hell, everybody, I gotta burst the team man A damn lie.
Speaker 8: We kissed, but we hold our breath though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: So when you breathe, that's gonna come out eventually, Tommy.
Speaker 1: Would you rather have a pet tarantula or a pet hamster?
Speaker 4: Give me the hamster?
Speaker 7: Yeah, give me that hamster. I ain't fooling with that spice. Really, Yeah, that's that's to be so dead.
Speaker 8: Though, Yeah, I would think I would have forgot he was my name.
Speaker 4: I ain't never seen the spider. I'll let him leave, all right.
Speaker 5: Last one?
Speaker 6: Would you rather have sex on an empty stomach upset stomach?
Speaker 1: Or would you rather have sex with a toothache?
Speaker 7: A and be.
Speaker 4: Either one? And we're gonna We're gonna do it either way or go hurting though. Yeah, yeah, we'll get through it. If I'm having sex. I ain't gonna feel it, so you're not gonna find over, Matt. Yeah, yeah, I've had sex with five with three torn ligaments in my leg. I didn't even know I had it, you thought, Man, my whole leg feel better.
Speaker 8: I've had sex and the sickles live price because I didn't go down to the hospital form.
Speaker 4: And there it's hard right there. I didn't have sex. I didn't have sex this which you have. Yeah, okay, come on, come on, hell, I can't talk either. Junior having sex with a crisis.
Speaker 5: Is he good?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up next, last break of the day, and Steve Harvey will close out the show right after that.
Speaker 5: You're listening hardy morning?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, here we are, last break of the day on this Monday.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Why did I elet me talk to y'all for a minute in my clothes remarks? Because I was thinking about this. I was talking to a young person recently over the weekend, and this person was just going on and on and on about that situation. And they were talking about the decisions they made that hadn't worked out for them and how they were feeling about everything, and they were just going on and on, and I noticed something.
Speaker 4: That he just kept doing.
Speaker 2: And every time he said something that went wrong, it was always somebody else. Somebody did this, somebody changed their minds, somebody did this, and he just kept complaining. Now, finally I got just tired of it, I said, young man, I said, can I help you with something? I said, you know what, if you want to get better control of yourself, of your situation, of your life, I said, you got to stop blaming everybody you have, Miss Harvey. You won't understand if they did what they said they was gonna do, I wouldn't be in this position. If this person right here had to change they mind I wouldn't have been in this position. And if this person right here had to come through when they was supposed to, I wouldn't be in this position. I said, young man, you not change anything and do nothing about anything. Somebody else does nothing. You can only control you, I said, brother, listen to me. Every time you get into a situation and it grows awrid for whatever the reason, your one mission in life should be what could I have done differently to bring about a different result, Because you know what, that's the one person you can control in any equation. I don't care what your situation is. You have a part to play in everything. You listen to this person that was your fault. You hung out with this person that was your fault. You trusted this person that was your fault. Maybe you need to be make better decisions with who you talk to, who you waiting on, and who you trusted in. I said, see, brother, but how you know how people are? How you know how people going to be? I said, brother, you listening to me, you don't, but you do know how you are? I said, look, man, stop blaming everybody for where you at, because you are never going to grow because the only chance you have it grows is to accept your responsibility and change the way you've been doing business or conducting business. You can, you can, actually, you have a say so in who you hang out with. You have a say so in yes or no. You agree that was your decision?
Speaker 4: So what they.
Speaker 5: You agreed?
Speaker 2: I said, brother, you couldnot improve a situation until you improve yourself or I kind of see what you're saying now, mister Harvey, But you still don't understand.
Speaker 4: See you that I already made it, so it's easy for you to say it. I said, what a man, man, stop, stop houmbotoe.
Speaker 2: I say, right there, what you're not finna do is just make it look like I magically appeared, like I'm a box of lucky charms. Siria, you talking to me like I woke up yesterday and made it. I said, Bro, you don't even know the journey. Well, I hadn't heard your story, mister Harvey, and I understand that. But you know, you know that happened a long time ago to you. I said, exactly, I said, did it not only happen to me a long time ago, it happened to me for a long time.
Speaker 4: I say, how are you? Brother?
Speaker 2: He said thirty two? He told me where he worked. He told me how much you made for a living. I said, brother, do you know how much better off you are right now at thirty two than I was at thirty two? I was living in a car.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard you say that, miss hard But look at you now? Okay, cool, I said, bro, But you.
Speaker 2: Know what, you never once heard me tell my story about living in a car, and I blamed anybody for being in that car.
Speaker 4: You know why I was homeless, brother.
Speaker 2: Because of a series of decisions I made, Because a path I chose because of a road I went down. I said, do you know why I have two divorces under my belt because the decisions I made. I tell jokes about my ex wife and all like that, and I said, listen to me, man, I don't blame none of them. I take full responsibility for my role in that because I played a role in that.
Speaker 4: I made decisions, I did things that bought about this thing.
Speaker 2: It ain't their fault, I said, bro, I've often said that the first time I got married, I shouldn't have been nobody's house, and I've said that a thousand times. I took responsibility for it. I took responsibility for the second I married for the wrong reason. I took responsibility for that. Oh, I got it was jacked up and messed up, but I made that decision. So guess what I was able to do. I was able to fix both of those because I learned from my mistakes. Whenever you find yourself in a plight or a situation, just point the finger at yourself and say, what could I have done differently?
Speaker 4: What have I learned in this moment of adversity?
Speaker 2: Because again, again, behind every moment of adversity that is a blessing and a blessing, and you can take away both of them if you just admit your role in it. Man, Quit blaming people for your plight. You are where you are because of a series of decisions you made. If you ain't happy with your life, your decisions, and do you know something else, here's the upside to everybody. I don't care where you are today. You can make a decision today that can change your tomorrow. But that decision is up to you. You right now, who are despondent, downtrodden, feeling lost. You can make a decision today that can immediately start to affect your tomorrow. So what you're waiting on, what you waiting on, the decision is yours period. Those are my closing remarks. Hope you enjoyed it. If you didn't, we'll be here tomorrow, God willing, We'll try something else. You don't like that, We'll be here win.
Speaker 3: For all.
Speaker 6: Steve Harvey contests no purchase necessary void where prohibited Participants must be legal US residents at least eighteen years old, unless otherwise stated. For complete contest rules, visit Steve Harvey FM dot com. Are listening to the Steve Harvey Morning Show,