Speaker 1: All right, Steve, this is from Frazelle in Auburn. Britzelle says, I have a lot of land that I hunt on and ride my ATVs on with my boys. We get out there and build bonfires and drink beer all winter. I bought a small camper and we built a little outhouse. This is all just for me, and I let my wife and two daughters have the whole house. But now she is planning to invade my space. She wants our fourteen year old daughter and her friends to go quote glamping. She wants me to make the area safe by putting up an expensive electric fence. How do I put my foot down nicely and tell her to go find somewhere else to play.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't have to say that. Or you can do this, man, and let them go glamping, and you know, just you got to put a generator out there, gas power generator, and then you just got to put up the little fence and just let her. Let her go glamping and the rest of the beef for you and your poys. Understand that. So now you can do that. Or you can say, hey, baby, I've just got that set up for the men that ain't nowhere, or just let them go glamping somewhere else. They have glamping places. She can go rent a cabin and all this hell, But she ain't gonna go glamping with that outhouse eating.
Speaker 1: Been nothing glamorous about that.
Speaker 2: Women do not like using the bathroom outside. Ain't no water, outhouse don't flush. Oh god, I didn't know that outhouse don't flush.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: House. There's not our out house. I've seen on earth that flushes.
Speaker 1: So have you ever weren't.
Speaker 2: Driving down and you've seen the construction site, You've seen the porter poty right there. That's like that.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: When you when you build an out house in the woods, you dig a hole, you set up a box, you put an opening in the box, you put a structure over it, or you can go in and shut the door. There ain't no electricity, ain't nothing. You sit on that box with that hole in it, you handle your beersiness down in a hole, and you get up.
Speaker 1: And you walk off, and it's biodegradable.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about? Degraded?
Speaker 1: It just goes back to the earth.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean it's boo boo and urine. It's boo boo and Yurine, we know what it is, the serious.
Speaker 1: You just really had to say that breakfast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why did you say that?
Speaker 1: You know, as you get older, you know, you just get the hell out of it sometimes learning stuff out in it. Number one and number two a surprise on your face. Yeah, like, all right, we're gonna have to move on.
Speaker 2: What is the problem. What's with y'allah? Really you're trying to dress this up? It's biodegradable. What you're talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying it goes back to the earth, right, that's I mean, that's why they don't flush or anything, or they just let it stay.
Speaker 2: How you know?
Speaker 1: All right, we're moving on. I don't know about y'all.
Speaker 2: Need to take y'all just city behind. Y'all don't need to go out there. She don't need to go out there with her daughter, her friend and y'all. What else you got?
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm moving on. You need to say that. Uh, this is from Cindy and Dade County. Cindy, say that really give you credit for that looking at us like we're great crazy? All right, this is from Cindy and Dade County. She says, I have to constantly battle my child's father over how I spend the money he gives me for our child. I work two jobs and I live my life to the fullest. I travel a lot, and no, I don't take my child. He never keeps her when I travel because he's never left Miami in his life, so he hates on my lifestyle. I'm always dressed nicely, and so is my daughter. How do I get him and his mama to understand that I'm taking care of my responsibilities while still enjoying my.
Speaker 2: It don't matter when you pay the child support. You have no say so, you just make the payment. Dog. Quit looking over there, because all that money ain't going towards the child personally. It goes to the child's lifestyle and her mama is benefiting from it. Tada, that's the magic show. Shouldn't have had the baby?
Speaker 1: Oh all right, all right? Coming up at twenty minutes after the hour, we'll have more of the Seve Harvey Morning Show. Right after this. You're listening Harvey Morning Show.