Speaker 1: All right, ladies and gentlemen, it is time now for church complaints with Reverend Motown and dickon death.
Speaker 2: Jam oh oh we we we we.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we gavel in this most posterious way as we austronize our way into brevity, iniquity and longevity of overlation for the domination overlation in terms of creation. We acrostallize in all in the most vigarious way. Let us let us vow down to the Bible, to the Vobo copulations. Yeah over man, such as myself, ladies and gentlemen, digging depth jail with church complaints.
Speaker 2: Lord, yes, yes, all right, let's get started past her. Our sister Glenda Hayes is out on bail all after shoplifting with with her church rolled on at the grocery store. She stole six briskets, eight slabs of ribs, and six chickens. She almost made it out the door, but one of the chickens fell through her bra The choir has kicked her out and she is asking for you to get to see if you can get her reinstated.
Speaker 4: That's what she's asking for.
Speaker 3: Well, we are going to forgive or herb with this transgression, because we realized she was in there trying to get all this meat for the Saday barbecue for.
Speaker 5: The building fund.
Speaker 3: I knew it, and I knew it was gonna be a major contribution. When I found out she had them six briskets, I said, Lord, the money we could raise towards the building phone when been Hofstai, We're gonna forgive her and on this one, this this time only though, all right, all right, all right, oh she is gonna have to pay for the cleaning of the robe. Though there was a lot of blood splat on the.
Speaker 4: Road from the from the brisket in the rear.
Speaker 5: The chicken had slid out there with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well he has something interesting here. Brother Doning Camba. Brother Doning Camba was getting a U acupuncture.
Speaker 4: Treatment on Friday.
Speaker 2: His wife was in the lobby when with all of his things, his phone rang and she answered it. Donna got up with one hundred and twenty needles stuck in his body and went to the lobby and grabbed his phone and said let's go home. He still got them needles in him right now. He asking the church, well we come get him out.
Speaker 5: Well, no, we're gonna have to go down there.
Speaker 3: To the people that put him in We don't threw up do ACA punker or here, So we don't do ACA punker.
Speaker 5: You don't need the people.
Speaker 3: That put them needles in it because I'm not going down there pulling needles out of nobody.
Speaker 5: Lord didn't call me for that. I didn't put them in there, and so don't worry about that.
Speaker 3: And anyway, we black people don't need to go down there getting ACA punker because it ain't for us. Yeah, yeah, we're not supposed to be down there.
Speaker 5: You don't know what them people's digging in you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like Chinese writing on your neck as a tattoo.
Speaker 5: You don't know what they saying.
Speaker 3: I had my youngest brother got a tattoo in Chinese on his neck and started dating an Asian girl and she told him what ad meant?
Speaker 5: They broke up?
Speaker 4: What is what didn't mean?
Speaker 3: She called him and she thought that was his nickname and it wasn't. It was black bastard. All right, All right, listen, everybody broke up on.
Speaker 4: She had to tell because you was across the line. But then way across the line.
Speaker 5: Problem, come out, it's a product.
Speaker 4: Come out, get me out.
Speaker 2: Since the Pamela Skinner says, please tell the the sisters in the church to quit looking at brother Skinner like that. That is not what they think that is. That's two rolls of quarters in his pocket. They own a bending machine company. But these women are really looking at Brother Skinner. So she's asking that you talked to these women.
Speaker 3: Well, I understand the difficulty I suffer from the same thing. These aren't quarters. All had dollar you know what I'm saying. So you know we're gonna we'll get that straightened out. Though it's all right money though, Hu.
Speaker 5: Brother the same thing with Deacon Jr. Though he had pennies.
Speaker 4: Well, I speaking of.
Speaker 5: B's off because you could have had Tussie roads.
Speaker 2: This height head Pastor Brother Rahie was called cheating on his barber. His real barber passed by another barbershop and saw his car outside. So when Rashid came to his shop three weeks later, his barber cut plugs in his head and he's uh, he's asking uh uh.
Speaker 4: He asked him where is the loyalty?
Speaker 2: Rashid is asking if the church would pay for a lace front till his hair girl back.
Speaker 3: We don't get involved in barber shop walls. We don't do that at this here church. We are the jack pot Joint of Jerusalem. Let's be clear about that. We don't navigate situations or where you get your hair done. We don't care, we don't care. We would like to send a special shout out though to Johhen bobles'na do it. I say Hallowelujah, glory, hallelujah glory.
Speaker 4: I saw that cliff past dazy job.
Speaker 5: He's done it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Speaking of La brunts, I was especially.
Speaker 3: Especially gave me joy when he was doing a medley of an old hits and he was doing a l t DS holding on.
Speaker 1: We're gonna pray for brother Joys. Coming up next to ask the CLO or Chief Love Officer.
Speaker 4: Steve Harvey listening.
Speaker 5: To Dave Harvey Morning Show
Speaker 2: Mhm