Speaker 1: She is here, ladies and gentlemen, without further you you're.
Speaker 2: Here, Jesus. That's it.
Speaker 3: That's all the song I'm singing because y'all been cutting into my time. Good mornings everyone, Yes, Lord Lord, First of all, let me get it out the way. I want to think Beyonce for coming out with that new hit record I've already rewritten. N I know Jesus, he's my save. I know the Lord. I know the Lord.
Speaker 2: I know the Lord. You don't know him. You're going to hell now. I said bye bye, bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: Wow. I know, I just wanted to get the way. You know, she's so talented. You know, she just does everything. I've never seen anybody do such an amazing job when music, and she just beautiful and just beautiful, razing them kids, you know, and her husband and just hanging in there.
Speaker 2: You know, hit some rough spots, but that's what marriage is. You gotta get through it.
Speaker 1: You know, since you o deel happy, women's history months, that's.
Speaker 2: What the boy lord, and do not know some history?
Speaker 1: Well, you've blazed a lot of trails, you you've opened doors for a lot of women before you. So do you have any inspirational messages.
Speaker 3: You know, they gave you that white woman or Bessie Ross's credit for sewing the flag.
Speaker 2: The American flag.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, Billah Maywood, it's the one that came up with the flag. And that hellth of Bessie set up there in that glass. She had been working on. Bill had been working on that flag three weeks. They went in there and hear the little hell for sitting up here with the flag in her left. They're gonna talk about besting wrong. Bestal Rocks ain't did a damn thing.
Speaker 2: We didn't know.
Speaker 1: That's some history.
Speaker 3: We didn't something that Gertrude Henderson came up with triple fudge cookies.
Speaker 2: There wasn't a little white people in no treehouse, no.
Speaker 1: Helse, noting else. Oh hell, keep all Man's trotell.
Speaker 2: Their true ruther she wrong.
Speaker 3: There's so many things you know that black women have done it, and they don't get credit for Kim Kard dashing. Black women don't get credit for that. The white women ain't even black ass. Black women been having ass and everything I'm talking about for days.
Speaker 2: Yes, ma'am, you don't even understand.
Speaker 3: I remember when white folks didn't even black ass.
Speaker 2: The day, and now all of a sudden, everybody wanted a bt L and.
Speaker 3: A b L T and trying to go down head belt was trying to get all this here, put on the new teeth and because it just it just kills me and getting getting all bowlocks blowing all up in your lips. I mean, when they was making fun of black people to live, now everybody wants some lips. Now come out of the white folks gonna shit out somewhere White.
Speaker 2: What's non with that?
Speaker 3: Jeff Pete White, you ain't us quick going down there trying to be us.
Speaker 2: You can't be us.
Speaker 3: We can't have nothing. We get a fade. Travis Kelson, get a faide. They want to get a white man credit for a faith? What are you talking about, rayfel Jackson, Jesus in eighteen thirty six Olympics.
Speaker 2: With a faith.
Speaker 1: A lot of people are mad at Beyonce for going over the country, seeing she's black and everything, saying she shouldn't cross over the country.
Speaker 2: Wait what is she crossing over on? She a sing ancient just ma'am.
Speaker 3: But we the white people on the country country.
Speaker 2: You want to be.
Speaker 3: Your paints over here? Make her slaves win in the South. Now, we ain't supposed to be a country right if it, let me tell you something. Let me tell you something here another face. If it takes black side of music, you can close music.
Speaker 2: Industry done because it wouldn't be worth her down. I'll tell you that right now. You better. You can be a swifty if you want to. But Mestro swiftly swiftly going to mess with that be high. Watch what happened? Keep your ass toe up.
Speaker 3: Odedda Wilson had one of the prettiest asses.
Speaker 1: She was.
Speaker 2: With today's she couldn't even come to church.
Speaker 1: You're listening
Speaker 2: Morning show