Speaker 1: Another accusation has been thrown at Ditty. This time it's from Natalia Ruben. Natalia is a woman that was shot in the face back in nineteen ninety nine in a nightclub. The shooting involved Sean Ditty Combs, of course, and rapper Shine Shine was charged with the shooting and did prison time. Natalia took to Instagram last week and stated that in light of Ditty's recent legal.
Speaker 2: Issues, she felt it was time to speak up.
Speaker 1: On a live video, Natalia said, quote, I am the woman he didty shot in the face in that December twenty seventh, nineteen ninety nine club, New York shooting. I have told everyone since then. Even the surgeon who did my surgery testified in the criminal trial that while they were putting me under anesthesia, I was screaming.
Speaker 2: Quote Puffy shot me in the face.
Speaker 1: Everybody knew he did it, but he paid off the club bouncer and all these other people to hide the video. Ruben was reportedly paid almost two million dollars in damages by Diddy after the incident. And of course we know there were rumors and all kinds of speculations about this, so we'll have to watch the story pretty closely. Yeahday is something on Diddy? Right, take that well, Shine certainly has turned his life around, but isn'ty prime minister of the last Yeah, this is We'll be watching this and behind that case, everybody remembers.
Speaker 3: That the Cassie situation opened up a can of worms on this cat.
Speaker 4: Every I don't, I don't know anything about the shooting. I don't, I'm not not what I'm saying. What I'm saying, but that would be as many people as possible will pile on since he's writing checks and some people are just trying to get a check. Now, some people are gonna have some truth behind them stuff, and it's gonna be some people trying to get a check. But he opened it up because you know, you know, what happened to this young girl, Cassie was tragic, man, it was tragic what happened to this young girl. Yes, yeah, yes, because listen look when when the when?
Speaker 3: The when?
Speaker 4: When she first winted Diddy about this money and then Diddy's uh lawyers said, we will fight this one.
Speaker 3: We vehemently deny these charges. He's totally innocent.
Speaker 4: Well, then her lawyers sent over the tapes, video and the evidence. They said, okay, well this is what we got, then they will let me go write this check for you. So we're gonna get up out of here because you got right. Just check now, because you know this girl had the goods. Now there was there some people who just gonna pile on try to get a check. But it is, it's it's opened up a lot on this guy man, and he's he's really got to deal with a lot right now. He's losing. Uh, you know, sponsorship got removed. A chairman of revolt. He up in it. This is he's up in it.
Speaker 2: Well, if you're guilty, that's what happened. In other news, I hope, but.
Speaker 3: Hope.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In other news, Comic View is returning with all new episodes on B E T after a sixteen year absence. My Gifts will host the new shows. It premiere is March fourteenth. Comic View was filmed in Vegas in front of a live audience and will feature comedians DC Young Fly, Tommy Davidson, Tommy I think you said you just saw him while you were out on the road, Tommy David, Tony Roberts, Brisha Webb, and others. It will also be rapper t I's debut Steve as a stand up comedian. So he's going to be in comic view. Yeah, we'll get to see his set.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Mike Gipps, I know I love his latest comedy special Ladies.
Speaker 3: Tommy may do a com of you back to day, but I.
Speaker 4: Remember them.
Speaker 3: With you, Yes, I remember them days Magnath.
Speaker 1: Also in big news, Rihanna was reportedly paid six point three million dollars over the weekend, just over the weekend, to perform at a pre wedding party for the son of a billionaire in India. This was a three day wedding celebration and billionaire Mukesh and Bonnie reportedly spent one hundred and fifty one million dollars.
Speaker 2: On the entire celebration. Can you imagine that?
Speaker 3: See? I you know, I love Rihanna, but I'd have done it for.
Speaker 2: Three saying the same songs.
Speaker 3: Try to She did her thing, though, she did sanging, shows, motivation.
Speaker 4: The whole family, just for three.
Speaker 3: The Heshnock Come on Down.
Speaker 1: Rihanna performed her full concert, complete with her backup dancers and a packed out party full of tech CEOs, pop icons, Bollywood stars Mike Zuckerberg, Bill Gates, and illusionists David Blaine were there. Mukesh and Bannie Is said to be Asia's richest person, with the networth of one hundred and forty four billion dollars billion dollars from the oil telecoms industry.
Speaker 2: And you just wanted three Steve.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you see me sitting here on his zoom. Don't you have I met him? I'll be an Indian with Rihanna backup dances. Come on, yeah, you already have say.
Speaker 2: Well, money, you put your name in the pot.
Speaker 3: You just save your love money. Man, I'm just trying to.
Speaker 2: They got money.
Speaker 1: They spent one hundred and fifty one million over the three day weekend.
Speaker 2: They didn't even get married.
Speaker 4: Yet. You could have gave me thirty million. You'd have had a part of your ass, wouldn't believe.
Speaker 2: Elephants? All right?
Speaker 1: Coming up in twenty minutes after tomorrow is Super Tuesday, as we switch gears here and fifteen states will vote in presidential primary elections.
Speaker 2: We'll talk about it right after this. You're listening Hardy Morning Show