Speaker 1: You don't know me our confession I can't take back earl armst Mouse.
Speaker 2: Speaker text to seventy five nine two says my girlfriend doesn't know this, but whenever she gets mad at me, I secretly turn up the ac in our part so she gets cold and we have to cuddle it at night. That is evil, nothing like a little thermostat warfare. But if you're feeling a chill from the ice cold secret that you've been holding tight to your chest, we can spoon you back to warmth and comfort right here on the mass speaker.
Speaker 3: Will you even warm my feet up?
Speaker 4: My feet are always so cold.
Speaker 3: Not fun of you.
Speaker 2: We're supposed to be the source of warm firm listeners like today's caller who's chosen to go by Tim today. So Tim, welcome to our warm healing embrace.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Apparently I need to apologize for my cold feet. I didn't realize that we were all in this together, Jeff.
Speaker 2: Okay, Tim, you want to be big spooner little spoon in.
Speaker 5: This situation, I'll take the big spoon, all right.
Speaker 1: All right, that's what I was.
Speaker 2: Hoping you would, says, just watching everyone else spoon. Okay, it's fun to watch though, But tim voice changer is on. You are the mass speaker. Whenever you're ready, let's hear your confession.
Speaker 6: Uh, there's a work one okay, co worker in my company who everybody in our work group loki hats.
Speaker 1: Oh oh okay, is there a reason for that?
Speaker 6: He's a corporate kissing okay everything he's like, yeah, we get it.
Speaker 1: He's an overachiever, too good of a worker.
Speaker 5: No, he's just The thing is, he doesn't do any work. He doesn't.
Speaker 6: He never gets any of it done, so nobody even knows how he got hired.
Speaker 4: Okay, I see, he doesn't do work and he slides, you know. But also he figured it out system.
Speaker 1: That's why you hate him, because you want to be here.
Speaker 3: Because everybody has to pick up the slack.
Speaker 4: So did you guys do work, get together and do something to get him back.
Speaker 6: I did something on my own, because, like you said it, he banged out of work for an entire week once because he said he slept weird on a plane and his neck hurt. Oh no, he said he couldn't even do a zoom meeting because it would hurt him too much to hold his head up for the camera.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, why do I feel like he was still laying on a beach somewhere.
Speaker 2: You're right, we do all have a worker that we know somewhere in our company that's like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So I was, you know, really po then and I couldn't let it go. And then I'm driving home one day and up ahead I see him walking along the sidewalk.
Speaker 3: Please don't tell me you hit.
Speaker 1: Well, hold on if you look injured.
Speaker 6: Well, I knew it was him because he's got his bald spot and he walks funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, making a way of them.
Speaker 1: This is like a roast, now, Jesus, It's.
Speaker 5: Just that's how watch. This guy drives me nuts.
Speaker 1: You can see his bald spot from a mile away with this dumb little walk. I get that. Stand that guy, what do you do?
Speaker 6: It was raining and there was a giant puddle on the road. I said, God does not send you an opportunity like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a sign from above, and.
Speaker 6: I gunned it and I drove right through the puddle. I sent a tidal wave, like a tsunami all over this pile.
Speaker 2: I'm satisfied a lot of people like have that thought run through their mind. But not a lot of people are actually willing to go.
Speaker 1: Through with you.
Speaker 3: Dude, did you feel like instant regret? No?
Speaker 5: I was.
Speaker 6: I was ready to celebrate everything. And then I check my mirror to see how bad he looks. I realize he was pushing a stroller.
Speaker 1: Oh god, oh.
Speaker 3: You soaked a baby?
Speaker 5: I did I had? That wasn't my intention, I bet.
Speaker 1: I meant to be fair.
Speaker 2: That baby was probably a jerk to all the other babies at his daycare too, Je.
Speaker 1: D walk. Oh that sucks, dude, that's bad karmas. So now you feel like crapa.
Speaker 5: Obviously I felt.
Speaker 6: Man, he came in to work the next day and he's telling everybody about it.
Speaker 3: You didn't pull over and try to help him or anything. Did you know you're gonna know what car?
Speaker 4: But you could just say, oh my god, that was a total accident, you know, like that happened.
Speaker 1: That was not an accident.
Speaker 2: Brook hit a baby stroller with her car one time. Brook definitely did not stop and be like I'm sorry, She laughed window.
Speaker 4: I barely bumped it because I took my foot off the break and it was in front of the car.
Speaker 3: That's different.
Speaker 1: So Tim, you don't have to feel bad about what she did. There both troll baby, you said.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the next day he comes in and he starts telling everybody, you know, some random guy splashed him while he was babysitting his nephew.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 5: Him and the kid.
Speaker 6: And of course all the ladies in the office are like, oh, the poor baby. Yeah, And you know, now they're all talking about their kids and how's the baby doing.
Speaker 5: Did the baby get sick?
Speaker 6: And now they're all upset about this baby, and you have to pretend like you're upset too, like, oh, no, I can't believe some horrible person would do One guy trying.
Speaker 2: To make sense of it, like, I don't know, sometimes babies need a good splash, or sometimes those puddles just come out of nowhere?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did they?
Speaker 4: Did he ever realize that it was your car?
Speaker 5: No? No, no, no, I was so nervous. I'd started driving my girlfriend's car to work.
Speaker 3: Oh how long ago was this?
Speaker 5: Probably about four months?
Speaker 4: Oh my, is he more liked at the office now that people have some empathy for him.
Speaker 6: It lasted a week or so then everybody was back to now when this guy's a complete kiss Okay.
Speaker 2: Suddenly he's getting splashed by cars every single week.
Speaker 1: There he goes so messed up.
Speaker 5: But I do still feel guilty about it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I bet you know, just because of the kid, you shouldn't do it. You should just leave jerks alone. They'll, you know, do themselves in eventually.
Speaker 1: If you're gonna splash them with a puddle, do it to a stranger.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Lesson learned and text in seven eighty five nine too. If you have a confession you've been holding on to, we can hide your identity, mask your voice, and make you the next mass speaker.
Speaker 1: We got your phone tap coming up right
Speaker 6: After this, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.