Speaker 1: This is what you've done.
Speaker 2: What show you guys should do?
Speaker 3: A platform that into.
Speaker 2: World's most morning show. Burkes, DJ infy every playing by record.
Speaker 1: I made it just hilarious. Okay, I didn't keep on the Rea clubs made you think they'd like the controversial questions.
Speaker 2: We're taking a part like.
Speaker 1: They ex Breakfast club.
Speaker 4: Good funny usc yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo.
Speaker 5: Yo yo justs hilarious, Good morning God, Peace to the planet is too. Dad.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're trying to get ourselves together. We're pushing chairs in, fixing mics and everything.
Speaker 7: But we yeah, we're just.
Speaker 2: Walking in everything. It's all good. What's happening?
Speaker 8: I need to light it because you're gonna burn it, so I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: We got candles, we got mad candas. What you want?
Speaker 5: We got a castle zoo, we got Ace of Spades, we got don Julia.
Speaker 2: Doesn't smell like that. They just used the bottles. What what you got? I got my concenter going.
Speaker 8: A yeah, I need that because you need to stop burning that. You'll burn you will keep you don't never switch them up. They don't smell like nothing like. It's like, come on, it just is good for looks.
Speaker 2: Why are you feeling? Just how you feeling?
Speaker 8: I'm feeling good today. You're feeling good, feeling really really good today? Yes, yes I am. That is not what that means.
Speaker 1: No, she says she's good.
Speaker 8: I'm not feeling sick. I actually feel good today.
Speaker 2: Gender reveal.
Speaker 8: So I actually find out the gender Wednesday tomorrow.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna really know?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 8: You're gonna let your I'm gonna let my sister find out and they're gonna do the gender reveal probably like in two months because I want to be bigger. I want to be much bigger at my gender revels. Okay, yes, yes, yeah, so that's what I'm gonna do. Yo, you know what I'm planning to do. The thing is all right, So I talk to these people who do fireworks, right, and I want to do like if it's a boy, I want the fire for real.
Speaker 3: It's not gonna hurt nobody.
Speaker 8: I want because the thing is gonna be Peter Pan and tinker Bell, right, and the boy fireworks is going to be Peter Pan and this guy the girl is going to be tinker Bell in this guy. But it costs twenty thousand dollars. So I was like, let me talking about super brothers.
Speaker 2: You got brothers?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, ya said, you got brothers.
Speaker 5: I'm sure where the fireworks stands. The fireworks stands only coming around on the fourth of July. Oh yeah, it'll be around that time. We can go to the fireworks and get some roaman.
Speaker 2: Can you what I mean here?
Speaker 6: Because you know when you drive out of Pennsylvania you get the cheap, cheap one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you don't got to do all that. Twenty thousand dollars fireworks is a waste of money.
Speaker 6: So Charlamagne and I keep we can hold of Blue in the Pink and then when we find out I.
Speaker 3: Actually really will pay for it myself.
Speaker 5: That's that's the waste of money. No, it's not a thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: It's amazing and it's going to be memorable for me.
Speaker 2: I ain't I ain't got it.
Speaker 8: Chris like, no, I just want to know, no boring. He's like, no, I just want to know. It's my first child. I don't care about no reveal.
Speaker 2: I just want to know. That's the way.
Speaker 3: That'scause y'all are cheap. Now, I don't have that kind of one. If the six and four kids.
Speaker 5: Y'all got no money, ain't got no more fireworks, nah something.
Speaker 1: We can't get a hook up on the fireworks.
Speaker 3: That's why I know y'all know a lot of people.
Speaker 1: I don't know no fireworks people.
Speaker 2: I don't even think you. I think fireworks are illegal in New York, ain't it?
Speaker 8: Uh yeah, but I having because the builders are way too tall.
Speaker 3: The hell I'm doing a Boutimore.
Speaker 2: Baltimore, Yeah, Baltimore. Okay, all right, well you know Botimore.
Speaker 3: You don't, Ma, don't play with me.
Speaker 2: Let's get the show cracking. Chico Bean to be joining us this morning. Comedian Chico Bean, Jesus good brother Chico Bean.
Speaker 5: You know they're on the Weed and Ones comedy toys Chico Bean, Carlos Miller, DC, Young Fly, Little Duvall, d Ray Davis, and Mike Keeps. If that's not mistaken, Big money bag, money bag my level a couple of things as well. All right, let's get the show cracking. When we come back. We got front page news testling figure out will be joining.
Speaker 2: Us and don't move.
Speaker 6: It's to Breakfast Club the morning morning, everybody. It's D J N V Jess hilarious, Charlaman the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 10: Good morning, Tests, Good morning, DJ and V Jess hilarious.
Speaker 3: Morning.
Speaker 1: They started with some quick sports.
Speaker 6: Jason Kelsey retires from the NFL after thirteen seasons with the Ego.
Speaker 2: So congratulations to him.
Speaker 5: He already had announced that I was. I could have swat thought he announced that already.
Speaker 6: Well he said he was, but this was the official announce official yep, and the Broncos release Russell Wilson. Now he still gets the eighty two million, yes, think so? And he could go to another team.
Speaker 2: You get more money. No, I don't think he gets the eighty two million. I think he does get the eighty two guaranteed. Yes, okay, well, congratulations.
Speaker 6: So he gets dropped against the eighty two million and then gets to sign with a new squad for whatever that.
Speaker 2: Were dropping the clues bombs for his agent. Jesus, he got him a guaranteed contract. That's amazing, Jesus, that's a lot of money.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, the Broncos will take on eighty five million in deadcat whatever that means.
Speaker 2: It means he getting paid.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 6: Well, now let's start off with Trump. What happened with Trump yesterday?
Speaker 11: So yesterday was all over the news.
Speaker 10: The Supreme Court issue is highly anticipated decision sighting with former President Donald Trump in a challenge to his eligibility to second term in office is take a list in and I'm.
Speaker 11: Gonna give you some more information. On the other.
Speaker 12: Side, the Justice is ruling that states cannot bar Donald Trump from running for another term, even though he is accused by some of insurrection. Colorado and several other states were seeking to disqualify Trump because of his actions surrounding the January sixth attack on the US Capitol. Now, today's decision was unanimous. All nine justices agreed that Trump cannot be barred from the ballot, and perhaps the most important ruling by the nation's highest court about a presidential election in more than two decades since the decision of Bush versus Gore in two thousand. This is the key paragraph of the ruling. States may disqualify persons holding or attempting to hold state office, but states have no power under the Constitution with respect to federal offices, especially the presidency.
Speaker 2: Oh No, surprise. Yeah, that's Trump. Supreme Court, you appointed three members of the court.
Speaker 5: That's his I don't think I don't think there's too much that Supreme Court won't side with him on.
Speaker 10: That's true, but let's make sure you know we're clear about The three liberal justices also voted sided with this as well. And this is yeah, and this is what they had to say on why this is a real complicated thing. And I'm trying to make it as simple as possible for the family so they can kind of follow because it is a lot. But this is what the liberal justice had to say and why they decided to go this way.
Speaker 11: Take a listen.
Speaker 12: The court's three liberal members say the court's majority went too far. Justices Sonya Sotomayor, Elena Kagan, and Katanji Brown. Jackson expressed frustration in a concurring opinion, saying the decision protects Donald Trump from quote future controversy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have no idea what the hell they talking about. You know, either something is right or ours are is wrong. And you know, okay, I know what they're trying. I guess I guess it's more complicated than we know. And I know you're about to explain it to. But the optics of it is that, you know, interaction no matter in this country.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's definitely the optics of it. And I'll try to just break it down a simple terms. Bottom line is the three liberal justices said, you know, it's going to cause more chaos, cause more problems. Basically I'm translating trying to give in simple terms, it's going to cause more problems if they interfere, and they that you can't just they called it patch work this together. You can't have some states that will allow them, in some states that will not. So they're saying, hey, you know this needs to be If it can't be consistent, nothing at all. This is and again I'm just paraphrasing it in simple terms. Now, the conservative justices said, well, we want Congress to make that decision, and they went even further to say, not only should Congress make that decision, or what a presidential candidate, but any federal candidate, they should be able to make that decision. And then the liberal justices says, no, wait a man, hold up, now you're going too far. You know, now you're making it even more impossible to hold anybody accountable.
Speaker 3: So end of the day.
Speaker 11: All nine agreed.
Speaker 10: All nine decided that the Supreme Court should stay out of this, which, to your point, Charlemagne, it makes it seem well, what was the fourteenth Amendment about in the first place, from the optics of it. But do want to make sure everybody knows that, yes, the liberal justices also agreed with this as well. Now his second the second issue on the table is if Trump will receive immunity or not, and they will hear that case in because I know you had asked about that. They'll hear that case in April.
Speaker 5: And they said it's gonna cause chaos, more chaos than an attempted coup. Right, how is it interference if it's in the fourteenth Amendment?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I have no idea. Now I can't even remember all these charges. Trump wasn't found guilty for insurrection, was he or wasn't found guilty and nothing yet, So it's just charges, all right.
Speaker 6: So they're basically saying, because he's just being charged, they can't take him off the ballance. But you know, my question to you is, when we have all these these problems with gun laws from state to state and abortion builds from state to state, and even marijuana and cannabis from state to state.
Speaker 2: They were so easy to do that. But everybody has problems.
Speaker 6: I mean, you could be, you know, having a little bit of marijuana and let's say New Jersey and you drive over the ball to Delaware or to Pennsylvania, you get arrested for it.
Speaker 2: It's right now, what you're.
Speaker 10: Talking about, yeah, and what you're talking about, and you're hear conservatives talk about this all the time. And Reagan talked about this state's rights, states rights. You know, you'll hear conservatives say it's all about states rights. And so what Colorado was saying, give us states rights and allow us to say who we determine should be on our our ballot, you know, and we believe that he calls an insurrection. So Colorado's saying, no, we should not be on our ballot. What the Supreme Court is saying is, but you're talking about a federal you know, candidate cor So when you start talking about a federal candidate, now you're involving the federal Now, let's say if he was running for governor, state governor, this this will be a totally different conversation, if that makes sense. I'm trying to make it, you know, it's less complicated as possible. Yeah, so when you're talking about marijuana, when you're talking about those other charms, you know, those things, those are state level things, which you know, I'm a proponent of states rights in some cases, but the federal government is saying no when you start talking about the federal and now we got to get involved. And that's what makes it complicated because, like the Charlemagne's point, insurrection is insurrecttion. And what is the point of having the fourteenth Amendment if you can't enforce it? And so Congress will be it's on them now, and of course we know they'll probably do absolutely nothing.
Speaker 5: Nothing matters, because nothing matters. We in the end game. Now, man, let's just have some fun. Okay, let's just have some fun.
Speaker 3: It's horrendous, that's right.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do?
Speaker 7: Have a fun?
Speaker 6: You were on the Breakfast Club. Let's go put on club? All right, Well that is on page news. What are we talking next hour?
Speaker 10: Well, today's Super Toesday, guys, So I want to break that down to the family so they know exactly what Super Toesday is and who'll be voting today. And then also I want to give you some information on how looks staring at your phones. It's hurting the gen zers, I think all across the board. But people are going blind near sightedness from standing up phone so much. I'm gonna give you some of that information at seven o'clock.
Speaker 6: And also I just want to let y'all know Powerball and the MAGA millions is tooper high today. I think it's like five hundred six hundred million two.
Speaker 8: We'll make sure y'all play that. So y'all get my five words, get it off.
Speaker 6: Just eight hundred and five eight five, one oh five water. If you need to vent phone lines wide open, call us up right now. It's the Breakfast Club morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: You're time to get it off your chest, way up.
Speaker 13: Whether you're mad or black something, get up and get something call him now.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eighty five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: Hello.
Speaker 4: Who's this?
Speaker 9: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: What's your name?
Speaker 9: Her name is Jay and Saint Stephen, South Carolina.
Speaker 5: Say Stevens. That's home right there, that's right by Monk's corner.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 10: Jay.
Speaker 9: You know the show Okay, caron Active Fast and I was following this case and Charleston where a white guy that was intoxicated tool he was intoxicated and he ran over two ladies crossing the street downtown King Street and he could see by hid in his car. One of the girls was in a caller for three months. Prosecutor was active boy two years. They gave him one year this sentence yesterday, that two year pro racing. If you and I boss letter was a color he would have gotten much more. And I just want to say, we have to stop just looking at the officers that shooting the young black men in the back that on armed and they watched them. The public defender, because there's a friend of mine had the putnet defender and the pupet defender got his case two days before he went to trial. That's unjust no way you can propertly defend someone that get their case two days before their case.
Speaker 4: It's no way.
Speaker 6: Well, I do know, you know it's sad. The public defenders are really overworked. They got so many cases. A lot of times they don't get a chance to deep dive into the case like you said, they get in a day or two days before, which is very sad.
Speaker 2: But they got the public defenders over worked out there.
Speaker 9: Okay, And I understand that, and I appreciate you saying that, but this is America. They use fundans for people coming across the board and all sorts of things they can affold resource. It's no reason that we cannot be properly defended because of the not the resource. That's not a defense. And I understand what you're saying at the same that this is America, we should be had the right to defend where the profit public defenders any other greater full resource from.
Speaker 2: Absolutely I agree, especially when they read you your rights. It sounds so strong.
Speaker 5: If you cannot afford an attorney, we will appoint one to you, okay, but it will be Will it be one that's as good as the one I can afford?
Speaker 2: No? Probably.
Speaker 6: I'm saying there's a lot of public defenders that do their thing, but that they're like you know, any any public service.
Speaker 8: Teacher when the coming there with the big suits, though, you know you're gonna lease. Oh my goodness, Yeah, I had a mini the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: This is your time to get it off your chest.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred five five one five one. We want to hear from you on the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 14: Trap?
Speaker 2: Get it off your chest? I mean, what's going on.
Speaker 4: Solomon, what's up?
Speaker 15: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Please trave what's happening?
Speaker 4: This is what's up? Dress? Sub dress?
Speaker 2: Hey baby? Just I mean I just sorry, yes, ma'am.
Speaker 4: First of all, I want to say thank you for the encouraging, beautiful words that you said about me on your podcast. I truly appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Man, oh man, I meant every word too, brother.
Speaker 4: Bad, thank you, thank you. And I'm also mad at you, sharl.
Speaker 2: Okay, you such a tease.
Speaker 4: You're really a tease, Sar.
Speaker 7: I want you to know that what he did you called me.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say what you called me for got me all hyped up. I went and did everything I needed to do.
Speaker 2: It's coming, it's coming coming.
Speaker 4: You didn't even acknowledge me.
Speaker 7: Sure you didn't like it.
Speaker 4: You didn't text back, and I didn't know you didn't.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, you're not bothering now.
Speaker 5: All you got is it's gonna it's gonna have no I'm gonna I'm gonna actually passing on to day all right.
Speaker 2: I got were making that happen.
Speaker 4: And one more thing Sean Stone got and that So we were talking about women that are desperate, said to be needing. A man shown Stone having another baby, and I need to know who laying down with his dad shot laying down with this man, y'all heart desperate?
Speaker 7: Hello, who's this?
Speaker 5: You could have let try and finish the story? Though you clicked over a mess that you ain't even let try and finish the story.
Speaker 1: I was gonna click. You wanted to talk to him so bad?
Speaker 2: Way, No, Sean Stone, right, but travel up.
Speaker 16: We don't want him to finish.
Speaker 2: Get out of him, all right? You don't nould you. My wife are telling me the same thing. You better not finished right now, Jesus, all right, I don't want you to finish. Need to get that. This morning you wanted have to congratulate you on.
Speaker 16: Your kids, oh traveling, and congratulate me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said, congratulations on having another baby. But he did kind of throw a little shade. He said he don't know who laying down with you. He said it must be something desperate woman.
Speaker 16: Damn, but I'm not I'm not even an ugly guy, Jesston.
Speaker 2: It's not ugly that's crazy. You think just sounded like I.
Speaker 3: Never say that you was an ugly man.
Speaker 8: I'm pretty sure you are incredibly attractive if you keep.
Speaker 16: I know you didn't say that, but the fact that Travis said that, you know what I mean, it's crazy that a woman was laid down with me.
Speaker 2: The ugly guy, we.
Speaker 3: Congratulations.
Speaker 5: Why would he insult your baby mom like that though, Oh Trav. And the fact that you didn't even care to hear and sold your baby mom. He just you just worried about yourself.
Speaker 4: Listen, man, my favorite mom is.
Speaker 16: A beautiful lady. Uh she's a teacher in Florida. She got two master's degree so obviously the bubb instruct guy, I do know how to.
Speaker 2: Pick some good woman there. You like that?
Speaker 7: I like that, like Chris.
Speaker 4: Just like Chris, you know how to pick Jess's.
Speaker 3: Sorry, that's right.
Speaker 16: I know you were gonna get pregnancy because when I watch instam, are you showing off your your your mom's lift thing and you be popping that folly? I said, Jess is gonna get pregnancy.
Speaker 2: I don't even I don't like you looking at my sister like that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, so.
Speaker 6: Get it off your chest. Eight undrink five eight five one oh five one. If you need the vent, you can hit us up at any time. Now we got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm bringing down all the Zeus drama. Lamel exposed Natalie None for her lives and her cheating.
Speaker 6: All right, we'll get into that next. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody. It's Steve j n V.
Speaker 6: Jess A Liary is Charlamagne the God. We are the Breakfast Club. Let's get to jess with the mess.
Speaker 17: Jesus real just robber mood, just don't do is gonna.
Speaker 1: Bring on the breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: First of all, I mean that I just broke my nails, So let me see which one.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I literally just know so pissed off.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's God's way of saying that you.
Speaker 8: First of all, no, there's no, it's not goes with saying anything. This is getting me amped up for this story.
Speaker 10: Natalie None exposed for cheating the lies so Stunner Girl, a former member of Baddie's, was exposing Natalie on social media.
Speaker 8: She said, Natalie, don't y'all while I'm doing my stories, please don't have a plue with me talking about trumping on it. I'll be trying my best, not beyond you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she said.
Speaker 8: Natalie got her main i G page shut down and she was so she was posting from a backup page. Stunner shed the videos of Big Nat kissing on another man. Now she is married for those who don't know, the soccer player Jacob Payne. And she was kissing Curtis Golden in the video. Now, Curtis was on Bad Boys LA. That's another show that's on Zoos and there's all types of guys on there. That's the one that Orlando Brown was on. I wish I believe they threw him on the show just to rate ends up.
Speaker 6: So you said Natalie None's man husband was kissing another.
Speaker 3: No, Big Nat a man husband.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm asking no, no, hell, no, Big Nat.
Speaker 10: She's married to soccer player Jacob Payne, but she allegedly cheated or whatever.
Speaker 3: Right, one of the guys from the Bad Boys of LA.
Speaker 5: This is for the people who know. That's why I'm litting sitting here listening with my mouth. Okay, oh Jesus, you hear better.
Speaker 10: I stopped for real, So listen, So and then then also Lamel had went off on her because apparently this this infidelity that's going on in our marriage is spilling over into the business, right And y'all know how she always ran and raving about how she owns Zeus, like you know, I own it, I own it, and she don't.
Speaker 3: Lamel is the owner.
Speaker 10: But apparently this is this is bleeding over into the business, and that's not good.
Speaker 3: So this is what he said to her.
Speaker 4: You don't own no, I own that.
Speaker 7: You're a liar. You lie all the time.
Speaker 4: You lie to your own husband and your family.
Speaker 5: Like, what are you doing if you want to risk it all by doing irresponsible things with currents and public Go ahead, I'm falling.
Speaker 16: All the way back.
Speaker 18: I told you before.
Speaker 3: I don't like him coming to our I don't like him coming.
Speaker 9: To the back, come to the batties. He already had the batties West Premiere's taking pictures on the CRT.
Speaker 7: I don't want this around my Do you.
Speaker 5: Think you're just gonna keep getting away with the with the dunk you're doing?
Speaker 9: And I haven't realized conversation with you.
Speaker 7: Hey, yo, we we together, and that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Clearly he had no idea he was being recorded, right, No.
Speaker 8: No, probably not no, no, no, but you know he's definitely upset about it.
Speaker 6: You don't want to mess up the business. You messing up the business exactly your home life.
Speaker 10: Yeah, because while she does not own any part of Zeus or Baddies, they work very closely together.
Speaker 3: She has a big part in it, She plays a big part in it.
Speaker 6: But why does he care about her personal life though I don't know business.
Speaker 10: Limmy is also heard saying that he already f Natalie too.
Speaker 3: Huh what you saying? Don't question me?
Speaker 8: If your mouth sitting over the opening, you already don't know nothing about this, all right?
Speaker 3: So that's it now.
Speaker 8: Natalie did take to Instagram and she defend, you know, try to defend herself and saying, you know, saying that it ain't a thing out there that she'd been doing that her husband and her child don't know.
Speaker 3: Play number three shouldn't be it shouldn't be.
Speaker 7: No NDA's and oh extortion.
Speaker 11: I don't give up, bro, what is we talking about?
Speaker 3: You're over there Brosdale and I'm sitting on millions. The only person that matters is Jacob and Journey. They already know they don't.
Speaker 7: Give a fuck about you. They don't care.
Speaker 8: Now she talked for like almost an hour on Live or whatever. Apparently she is bothered by it or whatever. She also said that this guy's Curtis is trying to exploit her. He was upset because she didn't buy him a rolie or whatever. So they they may be still dealing with each other now. She did also say that her and her husband they was on a break and that Jacob did know that. I don't know how you take a break from marriage unless it's like a legal separation or something like that. Jacob and Journey are Natalie's child and husband, okay, and she said Journey, and she said Journey already.
Speaker 3: No, Journey is seven years old. Why do your baby notice?
Speaker 10: But either way, yeah, it's affecting clearly, it's affecting the business.
Speaker 8: And yeah it stunn a girl. I don't know how she got the recording, but she got it. And and it's clear that Natalie does not have any ownership in Batti's or Zeus.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to make that known because every every chance she gets she's she always says that.
Speaker 5: Why is it considered bad for the business? Though the storyline. It's a mess, like about but that's a personal life, right, that's personal.
Speaker 8: Well, Ramel said, well, you know he's at everything that we do.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, I turn the.
Speaker 2: Cameras on.
Speaker 6: It that way, But unless he's a problem, if he's a problem, is when he's around, turn the cameras on.
Speaker 2: It might be ish that they don't want the cameras.
Speaker 10: So you're saying there is no wis there should be no level to the rat shitity you're saying, like or the mess.
Speaker 2: I watched one Well you made me watch one.
Speaker 10: Episode of Johnson's Cabaret. That is the number one show on Zeus to me, and I love it.
Speaker 5: I saw seventeen fights and fifty three minutes. Amazing Jesus, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But I get what you're saying.
Speaker 8: But at any event where he is bothereding it, he feels that it is affecting the business, then he has to have a conversation with the girl that he has to run baddies.
Speaker 5: I would love the next time Lamel come up you, I would love to have a conversation with him on what is bad for business.
Speaker 6: But it like the guy personally maybe the guy makes him feel away or makes the cast members feel away, and he doesn't want that energy around that. Maybe it's like, nah, I just don't want that here. I don't want that individual there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, maybe that is it.
Speaker 8: But when Lamel comes up here next, he has to come up here by himself. Please don't bring Big Nat, especially if she has no ownership.
Speaker 3: Who's Big Nat is? Natalie?
Speaker 2: I know exactly who at Batty? All right, for real?
Speaker 8: I gotta get to the story real quick, and I got in before he swirl with that little finger.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: Look, the Cyrus family scandal so People magazine reported that Molly cyrus new stepdad could have almost been her brother in law. Molly's mom, Tish, is now married to actor Domin Percell. Apparently Dominic Purcell had on and off friends with benefit relationship with molly little sister Noah before marrying her mom. Reports also say that the mom knew about Dominic's relationship with her daughter before marrying him, and apparently Molly didn't know any of this beforehand. Tish and Dominic got married in Molly's backyard and Molly was the maid of honor.
Speaker 3: Noah didn't go to the wedding.
Speaker 8: That's her little sister, And after finding out, Molly allegedly confronted her mom about not having a conversation with Noah about their relationship before the wedding.
Speaker 3: So Molly was kind of blindsided.
Speaker 8: Now, she says she's not mad at her mom and she wants her to be happy, but she was just kind of like, dang, you didn't even have the decency to talk to my little sister about dating her basically her act sugar daddy like. And you knew this because the mom didn't even talk to the little sister before she married the man.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christy will Plumber had to record this.
Speaker 5: When white people go through stars, what I'm saying, the white Zeus network society into something.
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, but that's crazy. So yeah, congratulations, But damn.
Speaker 2: Congrat than what you said about the Zeus Network.
Speaker 5: Way more ratchet than anything that you're talking about with Natalie and Lamel and.
Speaker 8: Who else you said, Natalie None, there you go, yeah, Natalie, nun and Jacob and Journy and Jacob and Journey.
Speaker 2: Now who's gonna go on and rant today? But justice just with the mess of Maley.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Nat, Molly loves me man. Literally, she told.
Speaker 6: Me, yeah, okay, okay, right, all right, it is just with the mess yes your no, well we come back.
Speaker 2: We got front page news and then Chico beanill be joining us. That don't move. It's to breakfast club. Good morning, wake up.
Speaker 1: If you're like into the breakfast club pulling everybody's the j M V.
Speaker 2: Jesse Larry's charlamagne.
Speaker 6: The guy we are the breakfast club is getting some front page news.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Tis.
Speaker 11: Morning DJ and V Jess Hilario's charlamage.
Speaker 6: The guy still warn't jumping some quick sports Jason Kelsey.
Speaker 2: He retired after thirteen years with the Eagles, so saluting salute to him.
Speaker 6: Nice and also Broncos released Russell Wilson.
Speaker 2: He's still he's still old. Eighty five million.
Speaker 6: It looks like he'll get that eighty five million and a chance to sign with another team, which is crazy.
Speaker 2: Salutor Russell Wilson.
Speaker 5: I'm not mad at him and his agent for securing such a contract.
Speaker 2: The way he gets his guaranteed money. That's very hard to do in.
Speaker 3: The NFL, and Saluti is thank you.
Speaker 10: Note he actually is one of the first football players I actually seem to like write a whole like, thank you note, thanks for having him, thanks for embracing his family and all that.
Speaker 3: Sidim I started yesterday.
Speaker 2: So said, yeah, I'm be honest with you. The Broncos think deserve no thank you.
Speaker 5: Okay, well if he did nothing there, it was only there two years in and out.
Speaker 3: Money damn, he said, thank you.
Speaker 2: They paying him. So I guess that's about it. Well, today, Super Tuesday.
Speaker 10: Yes it is Super Tuesday, is a big day for the presidential primary. Raise sixteen states in total plus a territory of America.
Speaker 11: Samoya heads to the polls. Let's take a listen.
Speaker 19: In the final sprint of the Republican primary, Donald Trump and Nikki Heley bracing themselves for Super Tuesday.
Speaker 3: Get everyone know of the polls so we can trounce Halle.
Speaker 18: This is about do you want more of the same or do you want to go in a new direction.
Speaker 19: With contests in fifteen states in one territory voting tomorrow, more than one third of all GOP delegates will be up for grabs. Haley is only falling further behind Trump. Interrupted by his supporters at a rally in Maine, Trump concret remember the former president winning more contests over the weekend, picking up delegates in Idaho, Michigan, and Missouri, roulling the Republican Party around him over his ninety one criminal charges.
Speaker 14: Over the past few weeks, we put in our rocket to the Republican nomination.
Speaker 7: It's been our rocket.
Speaker 19: Haley winning over moderates, scoring her first twenty twenty four victory, and the GOP primary in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Has been a rocket.
Speaker 10: Now, just for clarity, the report said fifteen states, but it's actually sixteen, and I just want to give you that information. Alabama, Alaska, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Iowa, Maine, Massachusetts, Minnesota, North Carolina, home in Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Virginia, and the one US territory Samoya.
Speaker 11: So I just want to make sure we get that clarity in there now.
Speaker 10: Tonight could bring a president former President Donald Trump and President Joe Biden significantly closer to Clinton the nomination, but they may not get all of those delegates tonight, so we'll see, you know how that works out. But Trump faces his former as we know, former South Carolina Governor Nikki Haley, and Biden is running against long shot candidates Representative Dean Phillips and Mary Anne Williamson. So they're still in some ballots and some of the states. Guys, but you know, obviously we know it's more than likely you're not going to go to Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 11: Governor Nikki Haley signed an r n C.
Speaker 10: Pledge Republican Pledge at the beginning of this that says she would go for she would support whatever nominee would win.
Speaker 11: But now she's changed her tone on that. Take a listen.
Speaker 18: The R and C is now not the same rn C. I think I'll make what decision I want to make.
Speaker 19: Heley also with this warning to Republicans that Trump may not follow the constitution if re elected.
Speaker 18: You always want to thank someone will, but I don't know. You know, when you when you're going and you talk about revenge when you go in, you talk about, you know, vindication, when you go in and talk about what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So what does that mean?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 11: What does vindication mean? Anybody in the class want to take a guess.
Speaker 2: We know exactly what do you mean? We gotta we gotta stop asking questions taus. You know what I'm saying. We gotta stop basking questions because we know what the answer is.
Speaker 5: We know that Trump is going to have vindication against all his political opponents.
Speaker 2: They're gonna have it. You're gonna have revenge.
Speaker 5: He's going on a revenge toll for everybody who's you know, put criminal charges on him.
Speaker 2: We know this.
Speaker 5: Already, like like there's no need to ask questions, ask answers.
Speaker 2: I mean, we know the answer, which.
Speaker 10: Is bottom line, this is gonna be between Trump and by period. And so it's just gonna be a matter of who is gonna be able to get their vote out, who's gonna be able to win in November. And that's it. That's it, that's all. It's not gonna be the Supreme Court that's gonna come in and save the day. It's not gonna be even these uh a quarter No, you're.
Speaker 2: Right, toad.
Speaker 5: And what scares me the most, man, is I keep saying it over and over this year is all about the Republicans who are the crooks, the Democrats who are the coward because they don't fight enough in the couch. I'm not sure that either party is energizing folks to get off the couch. So if you're not energizing folks, to get off the couch. Then you just got to rely on like your regular base to show up. And I think Republicans regular base will show up more than more than more than liberals will in November and and and when we talk about things like voter suppression, you know, democrats only defense against voter suppression is the largest turnout in American history. We need the largest voter turnout in American history. I don't see that happening this year. So they're in trouble unless something changes over the next next few months.
Speaker 11: But they gonna be mad at you. They gonna say, this is maga talking points.
Speaker 2: Just speaking of this, speaking the truth.
Speaker 11: This is just the reality of it.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 5: I would hope every I would hope everybody in the Biden administration, everybody on the b and campaign trail would be talking to them just like this, Where is the sensul urgency? Light a fire up under them, Try to figure things out. Stop focusing so much on Donald Trump. Donald Trump people gonna be there. Focus on those people that are gonna be sitting on that couch. Are those those independents, those people that are just you know, disenchanted with the voting process, that don't feel like coming out in November. How you gonna energize them? Because you're going to need the largest voter turnout in the history of America. Why do you want to start hearing that rhetoric in about another two months?
Speaker 10: We need to start writing some chicks. What do you they best start writing some checks. That's just about you know, we've talked about this before. Send down some like do something besides just saying. You know, I was watching yesterday Representative Clyburn said that he's at the mercy of the media, you know, to tell Joe Biden's story. But is it is he really or or is it that they're not getting the message out?
Speaker 11: What do you think?
Speaker 5: I spoke to my og yesterday, slew through my og. Uh, mister Cliburn. We had a long conversation about the media yesterday, and you know, one thing that we both agreed on is the same thing that I've been saying. You know, Fox News and right wing outlets, they just do a great job of pushing their narrative, and what the left wing does is they just respond to the rights narrative. So guess what happens. Everybody ends up talking about Trump. So they'll spend a week talking about Trump sneakers, but I'm talking about the left. The left will spend a week talking about Trump and sneakers, but won't talk about Joe Biden are any of his accomplishments. And then you wonder why people think you know nothing is being done on their behalf. But then also, mister Clidburn crushed me out about something else. But that's a whole other conversation. A g sed mister Clyburn.
Speaker 6: Well, that is front page news. I know we had another story, but we ain't got no time to no problem.
Speaker 3: We'll get to it later on this week.
Speaker 5: And make sure you follow that techton figure out on all social media platforms and subscribe to the grat Shot No Chase of podcasts on the blackfact Ieart Radio podcast Network.
Speaker 6: All right, now, when we come back, comedian Chico Bean will be joining us. He's on a tour right now. Name of the tour is We're the Ones Comedy.
Speaker 2: The Ones Comedy Tour. That's right, And we go kick it with him next and don't move. It's to Breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 7: I want everybody, It's d J.
Speaker 6: N V Jesse Larry Chela mean the guy we are the breakfast club.
Speaker 1: We got a special guests.
Speaker 2: In the building.
Speaker 13: The brother because get downstairs called me Cisco Bean.
Speaker 1: I thought that.
Speaker 10: Guy.
Speaker 1: We got Cisco Bean down here. Cisco Bean.
Speaker 5: You always in time for the we Didn't Ones Comedy tour. How that's going, man.
Speaker 1: It's going smooth, man, It's it's dope.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 13: We uh just did the Barclays, We did Memphis and Biloxi. So it's been dope. Man, it's been dope, especially in this time when all of the comedians beef.
Speaker 1: It's beefing.
Speaker 13: It shows camaraderie that is still love and you know, it's dope.
Speaker 1: Man. Who's on the show. Time for people like myself, Low's Fly, Little Duval d Ray.
Speaker 13: Mike Apps, Mojo Brooks on money Bag Mafia dates as well.
Speaker 2: You got the o gs, you got the the now you know what I mean. Yeah, they give you a lot of game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 13: You know, you we have relationships with these people already being as that we work with them, but when you go on a tour, it's a different level of access that you get. You get to see how people move in a different capacity. So we learned a lot from you know, like d Ray and Mike and Duvault and all that. And then they also I learned certain aspects from us from the way that we move because you know, all three of us come from doing this together all the time. So it's just certain levels of camaraderie they see amongst us that they get to learn too. So it's a dope, dope experience.
Speaker 3: I want to know what's next for eighty five.
Speaker 1: So man, stop talking to me like you don't know me.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's next five.
Speaker 1: Get a job, Like, let me tell you about jeff Man. Let me tell you about it. I don't want to hear that.
Speaker 13: Let me tell you about Jess Day. I buried my mama. Right, I'm walking down the street. I'm walking down the street. Somebody's like, she go bean. I'm like, hey, how you doing. She look like you don't know who I am? And I looked at seeing it was her, I'm like, oh my bad. It was a long day. Fast forward, her and her friend get out the club drunk. They upstairs in my room eating my mama repass food.
Speaker 2: You didn't want it, you know.
Speaker 1: They was up there eating my mama repay.
Speaker 2: I don't even know she knew that.
Speaker 1: She was like, I'm so sad about your sister. Can I get some more than get some more that Rice? Please?
Speaker 13: You are talking about I don't know what's next. Many time you got plenty more to talk about. You letting people you and all that, Like what's going on?
Speaker 3: Because I'm pregnant.
Speaker 10: I know that's how it happens. It ain't no people and this one listen. That's who I want to get on. You know, man, we too free. You got your nails done. It looked like colder tests on your fingers.
Speaker 3: I love it how you like me, John, I'm loving my job.
Speaker 13: Let's see there you go. That's what I need, that type of energy. Don't talk to me like no white woman.
Speaker 2: You can't damn things. We gotta keep them away from because she goes too far.
Speaker 3: The summer, they be talking over me, scared, sweating.
Speaker 13: I ain't never seen make the same mistakes. I mean, you go, yes, you can. You don't mind nobody else making them. You start being a good person. You and your bunk bed brother up and that's why they're scared. They think you're gonna relationship up the skin.
Speaker 20: You let you.
Speaker 13: Get comfortable you round out? Did they go together up here? And that's gonna be.
Speaker 1: The year she gave us the name with the name she give you the guns? Oh yeah, you did. You know what I'm saying now, y'all. You know what I'm saying. Designer women gave it Alan Grid and Gaming Wins. That's who y'all is. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: We're up here, But ask both of y'all comedians because I speak to just about this with time so sensitive right like they were about to cancel, Charlotamage saying, big back.
Speaker 2: I've been canceled forever I canceled.
Speaker 1: Can't canceled?
Speaker 2: Do you a zombie?
Speaker 6: Do you have to be extra careful when both of y'all doing comedy? Now when y'all doing because everybody got a phone out, that's why. That's why Dave everybody gotta take their phone, and Chris everybody gotta take their phone. Y'all extra sensitive when it comes to people because you know, if you say the wrong thing or you offend the wrong person.
Speaker 2: Today you canceled them all.
Speaker 13: Well, like I said, it's maliciousness in my mind. If I'm not being malicious, then this I can care less how somebody feels about something that I say. Now, if I'm being malicious, then of course I think that energy is going to cause you to have to have some backlash because you being mean. But if you're back big and I say you're back big, you got a big back.
Speaker 2: Now though, what's mean now?
Speaker 6: Because before you could say, you know, it's jokes, But now people take jokes as it's messing up my mental I can't take it no more.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 6: But it's jokes. I mean, we've been all joked. You've joked on me, we joked on you, we joked on Charlemagne, I jam.
Speaker 13: Everybody's not prepared to be able to have whatever their flaws are put out in front of the world. So you got to understand, like when people hear certain things about themselves, they already have insecurities about whatever said thing is. And if you have the ability to point it out in a way where people are laughing at it externally, the internal pain that they have is just gonna come out. And now we live in a time where everybody has the access to be able to express themselves in the way that didn't exist twenty years ago. So Now, if somebody was offended at a you know, Dave Chappelle show in nineteen ninety seven, you had to write a letter, you had to go get up out your big and go stand in front of somewhere and protests. Now you got to do us have Wi Fi. So it's just easier for people to be offended now. I think that's the thing. If you had to still be offended the old way, a lot of people wouldn't be as offended as they are about simple.
Speaker 2: Have you said anything you regret? You Goga? I saw ess was on the pivots.
Speaker 5: She said she regretted the Chadick boseman, comings I know what I said, yo, audience.
Speaker 13: See that's why that's why you gotta talk to these the way you gotta talk to them, because said, yeah, just you gotta be slick. They be trying to get away with it. Man, you gotta check them every time. But you know, you know what I mean. You know what I'm lying. I regret some of the things I said about your skin that was wrong, because I mean, I regret some of those things, man, You know what I mean, Because I don't want him to get stressed out and wake back up with the you know, the hamburglar circles around his eyes again, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want him to have to go through that.
Speaker 13: And I know that was a rough period where you having to send under that machine and get cooked every day. And I just was just coming in here making fun of you and all of that, and DJ, I regret some of the things I've said about you too.
Speaker 1: Man. You You're a good person and most people don't know that.
Speaker 13: So I just want to apologize for y'all, you know, and out in y'all relationship like that, like don't nobody know y'all sleep, nugget together and in between breaks. So I mean, those things are things that I regret. So yes, I apologize to both of y'all.
Speaker 2: How has changed since y'all went number one on Netflix?
Speaker 13: It hasn't really na not not in the way that you would think that going number one on the billboard, would you know.
Speaker 2: What I'm saying, You have an expectation once you saw that.
Speaker 13: No, No, I don't think we had an expectation because we are independent. So it's just certain things that come with, you know, being independent, So it's you know.
Speaker 1: It gave us a level of visibility that we didn't have, Like I went to Ghana. You know, I was in Ghana, and I'm sure.
Speaker 13: Like the recognization that I got when I was over there, a lot of that came from that being available. But as far as us been in a position with like now we're number one and you know, we got to you know, start doing things differently, or now we get to work less because it's made things easier for us.
Speaker 1: Now that hasn't happened.
Speaker 13: Were appreciative of it, but we still got the same drive that we had before it happen.
Speaker 2: So, no Hollywood came knocking anything like that.
Speaker 13: No, I don't even know what you mean the way you asked that question. I know it's a follow up question coming out. There's too much going on.
Speaker 1: I know Hollywood ain't come knocking here already.
Speaker 13: Know you ain't get invited to that one o'clock party. I told you, I told you, I told you. I knew what was coming, man. I noticed three three movies. Yeah, I knew what was coming out here. Now you won't trick me up here, man, I'm too preparing for y'all.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: And by the way, we was making jokes about Diddy way before all this happened, party and jokes about Didy since he did the interview on Drink Champs and he was like, we ain't party party, party, party, party.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we've been making those jokes.
Speaker 13: And I think that y'all to a great people to speak on that because y'all haven't been famous way longer than me and Jess has. You know what I mean, DJ Envy, you didn't been at the party for a long time.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 2: I never party partied though.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but you die, you gotta know what You didn't party party with him?
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 2: I didn't party.
Speaker 13: What's the second part? I don't know, But don't skip that. Don't skip that, like, don't like letting the get away.
Speaker 1: In the world.
Speaker 6: We got more with comedian Chico Bean when we come back, Dope Wolves, the Breakfast Club, Good morning morning. Everybody is DJ n Vyeselae Charalamae guy we are the Breakfast Club is still kicking a comedian Chico Bean Charlamage are special.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean eventually, you know what I mean.
Speaker 13: That's like I said, I've never been one to rush that type of you know, uh thing, because you know, your art is your art, and you know, always move in my own pace, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And I think that now with the ability that people have to just put.
Speaker 13: Things out, you know, I think that we've lost a lot of substance in that regard, you know what I'm saying. And I feel like, whenever you put something out, these bodies of work will live forever. So I want to have one of them ones where when you look at it now, and whether you look at it now, when you look at.
Speaker 1: It in ten years, it still resonates.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 13: The mic Apps Underrated, never faded, you know what I mean. The Corey Holkom, the you know what I mean, you the problems, the you know, earthquake about damn times, Dave Chapelle's killing them softly, you know what I mean. These are specials that are timeless to me. So when I watch those, those are the things that I base it on. And I never really had the you know, the desire to just say I'm gonna do it, just so I can say I got that notch under my belt, Because like I said, we live in a different time now. It's not even as necessary as it was back in the day. You think twenty years ago everybody wanted to be on HBO and now it was Netflix. So it's just a matter of you finding the pocket that you need to be in before you put something out to the world, because I feel like you can damage yourself a whole lot more with the level of criticism that can come with not even I don't even want to say criticism because I don't want to make it seem like it's a negative thing, but just the level of access that people have to be able to look at something and move right on to the next thing. It's very difficult to get somebody to sit with a piece of work and just really understand and sit with it. So my mentality is always make sure that by the time time I get it, it's a body of work that is going to live forever, so you know.
Speaker 10: But also what makes y'all different to me is y'all y'all do like raw on a spot comedy that's different. You don't get to see that neither, and like, I don't care, it's no other stand up special on Netflix, HBO that I've seen in a long ass time where it's like, like y'all three, like y'all just it could be like forty if y'all go to a parade, y'all don't even know what y'all going to talk about, not at all, and it's on the spot.
Speaker 3: Comedy is raw.
Speaker 10: It's like, that's what makes honestly wilding out fun watching y'all just pick people and then the chemistry y'all bounce off of each other. It's like, I don't know, that's that's that's different, especially in this time, y'all don't care what y'all saying.
Speaker 13: No, And that's that's the reason why is because we understand that it's never been done before.
Speaker 1: And the way that we're doing it.
Speaker 13: You see now with the climate of comedy and the way that all of the OG's are beefing and going back and forth, like we need Batman out this now, the way he is going back and forth. But one of the things that I think is the case, and Low said this to me years, used to say, this year is ago all the time because he's the you know, I elder as far as the group, he's the OG amongst us. He was like, man, they don't like each other, they hate each other, they can't stand each other.
Speaker 1: Why they think it's bubbling now though.
Speaker 13: I mean because you know, once Kat came out and did that interview, it just shook the game up.
Speaker 1: It was just one of those things that shook the game up. You know what I mean.
Speaker 13: I think that you know, truth is subjective. I say this all the time because it's true to you is a lot of somebody else. But if somebody tells their truth, all of the people that he was, you know, speaking on they received that and they had you know, it's like this is backroom you know, green room comedy talk that was you know, gave to the world. So once that happened, now you got these backroom conversations that have been happening for years. Now you got them coming to the forefront. So all of these conversations that these people probably have been having in green room since the early nineties, now it's like, all right, you will and you know now I think that's just what happened. But I mean, for as far as we go our generation, we love you each other, like we really got genuine love or.
Speaker 1: Does it hurt it?
Speaker 6: Does it push you to be better? Or does it say f the comedy game because I can't work.
Speaker 1: With this person.
Speaker 13: No, we don't have that element. You know, we don't have that elementum at least not that I've experienced. You know, I'm sure there's probably some people who don't get along or don't like each other. But like I said, it's too easy to get in contact with somebody. Now, if I had a problem with somebody in nineteen ninety five, it might be a little difficult for me to get a number on them or get in contact with them. Now, if you've got a problem with somebody, it's very easy to get in contact with him.
Speaker 1: So I don't think we even had that element.
Speaker 13: If there's the level of disconnect between artists has shrunk so much that our generation we really you know, we really with each other.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like this is my uncle.
Speaker 13: Like I love her to death, you know what I'm saying, without question, because the way she treats me, she treats me like an uncle. Like every time I see it, she cuts me out like an uncle and all that. Like it's genuine though, Like you know what I mean, Like I love Jess like we all do, because we came up together, you know, we always broke together trying to figure this thing out. And I don't think a lot of them had that same element when they was all broke. They was all trying to get the same spot. We know now that there's more spots available than just one. You see that with the eighty five South Show. It's three people who are now on a tour with the We didn't wants to all individually doing sets, all coming out by itself all, you know, got our own face up on the screen like everybody was aspiring to do in the nineties. But now we're able to do that and then double right back and come on stage together, and then double right back and go do a wild'n out and then double right back and you know, meet up with just and do something with her because we realize now the opportunity is there to do whatever it is you want to do. You don't have to all fight for that one spot. But I think that's what causes the ogs that had a problem. They still fighting for a spot that really don't even exist no more.
Speaker 2: How did you feel with Cat William shouted you up?
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: My daughter?
Speaker 13: Man saluting my baby who has emotions, who has her YouTube channel that she just started. Man, So I gotta plug that man. My baby then started her YouTube channel. I'm so proud of her, man, so make sure you subscribe pitchannel. But I was in Africa. I was in Ghana when the interview came out. This is how goofy. My daughter is like, I'm in Africa, and you know, my first thought when I seen it, I was like, man, hope this girl say nothing about me, because you know what I mean. Once I seen what he was saying, because you know over there that the internet access is different, so I couldn't really watch it. So my daughter face tied me. She like, Daddy, you seen the Cat Williams interview. I was like, I seen clips of a baby. She was like, you know, he said your name, your heart. I said what he say? She said, find out when you get back to America. And that was a good tease. That was a good tease. I'm like, listen, man, I'm like, yo, what did he say? But then my manager, man, she sent me to clip and I seen it. You know, it was a positive thing, and I was thankful and grateful because you know, the first time I met Kat was at a wilding Out show.
Speaker 1: In Las Vegas.
Speaker 13: We had when we was on the one of the first Wilding Out tours and prior to him coming to Wilding Out to actually do the show, which was just last year when we first got on, because you know, we was the you know, the reincarnation of the show when it came back in twenty thirteen. And when I tell you, from our first season, probably all the way up to like fifth or sixth season, they was talking about Cat like this was the boogie Man.
Speaker 1: Like every time Cat might be coming, remember when.
Speaker 13: Mad Dog was coming on Martin, Like that's how they would talk about Cat, like, right, if you come in here, don't be afraid and don't be So after a certain point, I was just like, man, whatever, you know, whatever it's gonna be, it's gonna be. So by the time we actually met he came to the this is right after he won the Emmy. So this you know, I'm hearing stories about him in the building because we doing an arena. So I'm hearing stories. And Cat showed up with the Emmy and Louis Vuitton bag. Cat was smoking two cigarettes at the same time, and it was just like, man, where is this. I gotta find him and say hello. So I my creative process, I walk around and talk to myself and get my jokes together.
Speaker 1: I don't really write it down.
Speaker 13: So as I'm on one of my missions, it seemed like he was on the same one, and I ran into him and I was like, hey, man, cat, how you doing. Man, my name Chico, Man, it's a pleasure to meet you. He said, don't disrespect me. Everybody knows you and walked away. I don't know if that was a good appositive or not, but you know, that's what it was. And then we ended up having a conversation sitting outside of the hotel. He just happened to be walking his dog and I talked to him, and it's brilliant, and he showed nothing but love. He was gracious at every aspect and letting us know that, you know, letting me know at that time how much of a fan he was, and how much he appreciated what I had brought to the show and the elements of the show that you know, I reminded him of himself at that time. So just like I said, I've been blessing the game that when I've met the ogs, they've embraced me, you know what I'm saying. So Ben, as though he did that interview. I just look at it like he told his truth. Whatever you you know what I mean, You tell your truth, people are going to receive it whatever way they receive it. But he told his truth, man, So you know what I mean. I think that it was good for the game in that regard, but it was bad for the game in regards to the way it set fire up under the ogs.
Speaker 1: All right, well on move. We got more with Chico Bean.
Speaker 2: When we come back. It's the Breakfast Club. Good morning, Yep, we.
Speaker 1: Are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: DJ and v Jesselarrys Charlamage, the guy was still kicking with comedian Chico Bean.
Speaker 2: Charlamagne, Is your daughter telling you what she wants to do in her future?
Speaker 1: Yes, all the way.
Speaker 13: She's fifteen now, Dan, Yeah, she's getting up there, man, But she's very, very very clear about the things she wants to get into. And you know, for me, it's an honor to be able to provide her with the level of opportunity that I never got because I didn't have my father. My father was gone, So there's a fifty percent of a help make that I never got to receive. So my you know, it brings me joy to be able to help her skip a lot of the parts of the game that I knew that, you know, I had to go through just because I didn't know no better, you know what I mean. Like she's I'm her springboard, Like stand on my shoulders, babies, so you can see better, because that's what I'm doing this for. And the fact that she is, you know, wants to be in the entertainment and wants to be, you know, an actress and all of those things, like it helps me to know that I'm doing the thing out here that can help her get past just on namesake, you know what I mean. When she show up, the fact that she is who she is is gonna mean something that brings me the greatest joy because I know that if I would have had that, then I probably would have been able to get to the greatness a whole lot quicker than I did having to figure it out and create my own blueprint without help, you know what I'm saying. So she's really really excited about her YouTube. You know, we had talked about it, and like I said, I don't lie to my daughter.
Speaker 1: We keep it.
Speaker 13: You know, we have conversations that are direct. I know, people say you're not supposed to be friends with your child. But I think that's another old mentality, you know what I mean. I think that's an old narrative because if you're not, you got to think about the access that these kids have now and the things that they are up against. Like I wasn't when I was her age. I didn't have to compete with every other fifteen year olds highlight reel, you know what I mean. I didn't have to compete with their highlight reel. I didn't have to go on on a device and be able to see what all on the other side of the city was doing and all that went to every school was doing. So they under a different level of pressure because at fifteen years old, if Wanda God Rest her soul would have had hammers in her house, she would have went to jail. She would have went to jail for that I was doing in her house at fifteen years old. You know, I think that for thinking like now, it is what it is, but in ten years, what is it going to be? You know, I don't know if y'all seen that Apple Vision that came out, Yeah, I got one of those.
Speaker 2: Respect me.
Speaker 1: You said, why you say that?
Speaker 3: Pad and not an Apple computer.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Everybody know what applevision?
Speaker 13: Yeah, that's all that. I just realized that he got that old ass computer Jazz.
Speaker 5: Good job, a lot of good luck on this computer, a lot of good data for fourteen years.
Speaker 1: You had that computer for fourteen years, he started.
Speaker 13: Boy, I know now, Hell no, it ain't something now unless you go to a pawn shop. That's what it is. That again, I know, boy, you're talking about secrets. Ain't no tell him what's in that computer. But when his history see what he looks show you is kind of crazy. I don't want to see it.
Speaker 1: They stopped looking.
Speaker 2: Stop stop stocking. Never know.
Speaker 5: It reminds me that when I first moved to New York was what was on and I can see it just by looking.
Speaker 1: No, don't show me after want to see DJ.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah, but uh, you know, just a lot of Michael Cord's bag. Let'll tell you that much.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: You was at the outlet for sure. They don't even sell the bags in the real store. You had to go to the Tanger outlets to get the Michael COR's bag.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You're talking about the Apple Vision.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, you didn't have it. You didn't have Apple Vision. You had Michael Cord's vision. That's what you have.
Speaker 1: But no, it's a I say that to say it's a dope, like, you.
Speaker 13: Know, look into the future because you put this on your face and it's your phone on your face, you know what I mean. Everything that you can do on your phone you can do on this machine and you can walk around with it on.
Speaker 1: The only thing is now, you know.
Speaker 13: It's so expensive that you're just gonna look like an ask around with it on. But what the reality is this is the future, Like this is the the beta version of this machine. So this is basically the Nintendo of the fu. So you think about what the Nintendo was versus what the PS five is. So by the time you know, our kids get to be our age, this is gonna be irrelevant.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 13: In my mind, I'm like, yeah, that sounds crazy now because they doing it. But imagine if we had the internet in the two thousands, you know what I mean, Ain't no telling Jess if you had the internet in the two thousands, I'm asked, see that's what I mean that let me know what type of time he was on. You was in Baltimore eating crab cakes. And I already know what time it would have been, because I might have came to see you in two thousand and seven if i'd have known, you know what I know now.
Speaker 3: But you've been bluffing for years.
Speaker 13: Ain't nobody been bluffing it? Ain't nobody been bluffing. Ain't nobody been bluffing? Ain't nobody been bluffing?
Speaker 9: On?
Speaker 1: Do that? How's yours?
Speaker 3: I'm good, I'm pregnant and I'm happy now, So what's up?
Speaker 13: I mean, I don't understand why you're coming at me like that, Like, what is it that your basic?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 13: No, no, no, he was scared? He was what was that scared of? What was I scared of? Tell me what I was scared of?
Speaker 3: It wasn't even even scared. He just wasn't with it.
Speaker 10: When I first got the wilding out, I was like, oh my gosh, I like this.
Speaker 3: He quiet, like he ain't all all over the place, like you know, he ain't.
Speaker 16: Whatever.
Speaker 3: That wasn't even when I first got there.
Speaker 8: That was the later, so I you know, I tried to throw some game on him, but he was like, oh, don't you have a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: I'm like, we're worried about that.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 13: Yeah right, I come from out the ghetto. Is crying you about a Jesson?
Speaker 1: Larry is in my.
Speaker 8: I don't play the boyfriend. He wasn't that type. So that's the that's why, yeah I did. That's why I was going that chicken.
Speaker 3: I'm okay, now you cool?
Speaker 2: You know, quiet right right?
Speaker 3: But he really like funny, like he down the earth. I'm like, all right, cool. So I told him that I broke up with him. I told him that I broke Yeah, I did.
Speaker 8: I let like a week go by, and I was like, what's up now?
Speaker 3: We broke up?
Speaker 8: I was acting said and everything. I was like, I'm like say it, like, what's up now? He was like, you didn't break up with him? Like no, you didn't, and I didn't.
Speaker 3: But I'm like.
Speaker 1: That I don't want none.
Speaker 13: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I was like.
Speaker 17: I was like, all right, he just gonna be a brother because yeah, because because you're trying to stand you know my I got to be very selective with any woman I deal with because of the perspective that I have and how I live.
Speaker 13: I'm you're not about to come at me, not saying that you would have did this, but I know you would have just because I know you who you are. You just that type of person that you're going to flash out. But you're not going to be the only woman that I'm dealing with. And that's to be very very careful with who I let into the way that I operate.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 1: And she offered you crab legs, bore. You want to get some crab legs. You want to get some crab legs and listen to some house music.
Speaker 13: I got this special butter I make I make this special butter. I put a little bit of cream cheese and butter last long.
Speaker 1: Want I say?
Speaker 2: And then he was cool.
Speaker 1: He was yo.
Speaker 3: And that's the thing. He be talking all smooth, you know, you know, And I'm like.
Speaker 1: That, I know, yeah, he don't.
Speaker 3: He ain't trying. He don't ever try.
Speaker 10: He just And then by the time I actually really did break up with Chris, this is my ex boyfriend, the first Chris.
Speaker 3: By the time I.
Speaker 8: Did break up with him, Ris with this one Mexican relaxed and he gotta job and take everything.
Speaker 1: So this is good, okay.
Speaker 8: So right by the time I got really Chris for real. I had already got to know him, and we was man and got closed and I was just like.
Speaker 5: Last question because he is a comedian and you got away with words.
Speaker 2: Do you think there's anything wrong with referring to somebody.
Speaker 1: As uh in today's society? Of course it.
Speaker 13: Is all of ellup. She was going to make sure you get your tickets to the Weed and Ones tour. We're coming to a city near you and myself, DC, Young Fly, Colos Miller, d Ray Davis, Little Duval, Mojo Brooks. Money Bag Mafia hosted by Mike Epps, is one of the dopest shows you gonna see.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 13: You get all different types of perspective, all different types of comedy, all different types of energy, all on one show.
Speaker 1: You get your tickets to come out.
Speaker 13: We're gonna have Charlamagne at the next show, giving out Michael COR's bag all of the ladies out there that.
Speaker 1: Need a Michael.
Speaker 13: So if you want a Michael COR's Bag, send your email to this computer he got right here. What's it called a think Send it to the think pad man so we can get you a Michael Corse in the next week.
Speaker 1: In one show.
Speaker 5: Think, I'm giving out this springing summer is gift cards, the Planet Fitness, twenty four hour Fitness, Golds Gym. You're gonna have an unbigger back campaign for the spring in the summer.
Speaker 2: That's what we do.
Speaker 13: That's why I say this is the ultimate troll man. There is nobody in the history of entertainment who has trolled on the level of Charlemagne. To God, man, this is a great a troll and the trolling that he does is immaculate.
Speaker 2: All Right, it's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 6: It's st j n V Jess hilarious, Charlamaane to God, we are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Good morning, and let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 21: Jesus real, robber Lord's gonna do is gonna bring numbers.
Speaker 2: Breakfast Club? Okay, Oh God.
Speaker 8: Jonathan Majors and Megan Good say that they are in love and doing great during red carpet debut.
Speaker 3: Are he always looking at my?
Speaker 2: Jesus?
Speaker 3: Recent Tisa on Tamman Hall.
Speaker 8: She says she created the series to stop other women from being as desperate as she was, and she went she on this press run and none of them people gave her no advice.
Speaker 3: Jesus Christ. They just using her story.
Speaker 8: So Sad Safari admits watching Nicki Minaj kiss Nads hurt him. But she also said, you was on set all day and they must have did that. They snuck and kiss when you snuck off to the store, him right in front of you. You didn't need to do nothing. Mick Male speaks on hollywood alleged plot to silence him.
Speaker 3: Oh, he'sa Hollywood is trying to silence him.
Speaker 2: No, Hollywood is not trying to silence you. We are.
Speaker 5: There's nobody that wants Meet the relax and be quiet more than us the culture. Get off Twitter, get off social media.
Speaker 2: Stop. We all love the work.
Speaker 5: Meet doesn't prison reform. We saluted his very inspiring. You like his music.
Speaker 2: But Hollywood is not trying to silence you. But we do wish Meek would be quiet.
Speaker 3: So it's just regular niggas.
Speaker 9: It's not.
Speaker 3: Everybody everywhere else.
Speaker 5: Stop letting so like, stop letting social media get the social media gets the Meek in the real.
Speaker 2: Nobody said it. Nobody thinks No, nobody thinks.
Speaker 5: Meek responded, My guy Andrews showed Actually that leads into what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: Thank you all right, Andrew, you're still talk you my guy Andrew Schultz andrew S.
Speaker 8: Jokes about meet allegations. He was at a comedy show and this is what he said.
Speaker 7: I don't think vegus gay.
Speaker 14: I knew.
Speaker 7: I don't think he's good.
Speaker 14: But he is incredibly bad at proving he's street. He is the worst in history and doing that when someone accuses you of me, Hey, you don't get on Twitter. I love so much juice, my favorite craving that sex with a girl in up period.
Speaker 1: That's how you know I love him.
Speaker 14: He's tweeting that and I was like, oh, he thinks that's disgusting, and you know what.
Speaker 7: I thinks that discussing the gay.
Speaker 1: Shot up meet man.
Speaker 14: He's done a lot of amazing things with prisoner for him, right, you know that gay dude house speaking something.
Speaker 1: Jesus a bunch of fun.
Speaker 2: Got that. That's a little bit much.
Speaker 1: And he's my guy.
Speaker 5: Coles bid in his podcast you can't be inviting people about okay.
Speaker 8: Comically from a comic hilarious hilarious like what devoured the joke? And it was even longer than that, but I just was like, all right, no, it's only had three minutes for my news. I can't include the whole joke that was hilarious South Now, because of your association, your affiliations with people meet will probably never come here.
Speaker 2: Can you read meek?
Speaker 1: Sweet?
Speaker 3: Oh gosh okay?
Speaker 8: So when I got a girl around me nice today response to show, oh my good okay, they didn't give me that.
Speaker 2: This is what This is what made me say me we gotta get meat. Gotta be quiet like how to meet Responding.
Speaker 5: Responded to Andrew's joke by saying, the first time I laughed at being gay, but don't with me in real life, I may swing l O L meek. You gotta learn how to use comments. You gotta be more grammatically correct. You don't say the first time I laughed at being big.
Speaker 3: Know he's supposed to stay.
Speaker 10: You don't know what he meant, not why you're fighting all these games said, this is the first time that I laughed at galligation?
Speaker 3: Yes, but does he have PR? He probably don't have PR? He probably or he probably do have PR.
Speaker 5: You don't listen to the talk to we're talking about, and just think about all of the people that meet being around, like the white people who don't understand slang right, So this said the first time I laughed at being gay, even though that should have been the first time I laughed at ga allegation. But he said, But then he said, but don't with me. In real life, I may swing. I know he means swinging a punch, but if you don't know, with me, I mean swing on you. That's what he said.
Speaker 1: He don't play with me.
Speaker 5: But if I don't know that, and I'm just reading that exactly, then yeah you so now you understand, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Although but we're going in this with no, we do not think he is.
Speaker 2: No, we know he's not.
Speaker 7: Playing.
Speaker 2: I'm playing with that man, I'm playing with me.
Speaker 5: Talk so much about it, like he sho. You don't have nothing to defend, nothing like nobody. The truth should be enough for you. If you know the truth, it don't matter with everybody on social media things. You know they gonna make jokes. All they want to do is make memes. All they want to do is you know that all they want to do is their YouTube video. You know that, you know this is all content and jokes.
Speaker 6: How many time exactly I'm gay every day period? You know you didn't have no commedy what you mean.
Speaker 2: Every day?
Speaker 1: But ain't.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 8: He don't care well obviously makes he cares, and he cares a little too much, all right, And I don't have time for other stories.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I know Red, all right, give that man.
Speaker 5: We need a woman named Courtney l Da to come to the front of the congregation. We just had she go being up here and he was talking about how women be lying. This might be one of the biggest lives I've ever seen a woman tell okay.
Speaker 8: Okay, you're gonna do this on women's history months like a clown.
Speaker 2: This is crazy. Why was she lying like this during Women's history?
Speaker 6: We do when we come back, So it'll move us to breakfast club cable, Jesus, you're checking out the breakfast club donkey.
Speaker 1: Damn he hog, it's time for donkey.
Speaker 2: I mean, trying to be donkey today.
Speaker 9: No more.
Speaker 2: They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these days.
Speaker 3: Called donkey of the day. And it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 10: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out of the day today?
Speaker 5: Wow, jes hilarious donkey today for Tuesday, March fifth Women's History Month go to a thirty two year old woan named Courtney L.
Speaker 2: Davis.
Speaker 5: Courtney faces felony charges of possession of stolen property, fraud, criminal mischief, burglary, residential entry, obstruction of justice.
Speaker 2: And false informing all during Women's History Month. Not only is Courtney.
Speaker 5: Facing charges, but she got her husband caught up to. Yes, her husband is facing charges of residential entry and possession of stolen property. Why because this woman was lying for no devil Dann reason. Now that there's a lot of things women lie to men about. Okay, there's a lot of things I've heard women lied to men about.
Speaker 2: But this is a new one. Okay, Okay, this is a new one. All right.
Speaker 5: Courtney lied to her husband about purchasing a home, and she got arrested after trying to move into a house she never purchased. Okay, let me break this down for you. It's a lot of information. Okay, I'm reading this from new Channel eight on your Side. Court documentary revealed an Indiana man thought he and his wife were moving into a brand new home after going through the real estate process and being handed the keys to a house. What her husband didn't know was that his wife faked all the financial documents submitted to the realtors and then broke into the home. Smashed, opened the lock box and told her husband they were new homeowners.
Speaker 2: Why what is the point of a woman faking anything?
Speaker 5: A woman in this building who I overheard having a conversation with Ess Hilarious earlier saying that she once told the man she allgas them three times.
Speaker 2: What's the point? What's the point of lying?
Speaker 5: Imagine lying to a chef that you full when you're really hungry as hell, and he's willing and able to cook for you.
Speaker 2: You just got to tell him what you want and how you want it. Huh, simple, listen, listen to this.
Speaker 5: According to court documents, police officers from the Eaton Police Department were called out to a home on North chest Nut Street at six thirty eight pm on February sixteenth after the property owner claimed to have spoted a U haul truck outside the home. The owner told police no one was supposed to be at the home, which was vacant and for sale. Officers arrived to the scene to find a couple moving into the house, unloading boxes and brandishing keys to the front door. Cotney told her husband that she and him had purchased the home and had been given the keys by their realtor, who took them out the lock box after the sale was finalized.
Speaker 2: And handed them over to the new homeowners.
Speaker 5: Courtney even showed police screens shots of paperwork that showed they had purchased the home. Big lies okay, but the story didn't match with the property on the told police. According to the property own is real too. The sale of the house was never finalized due to payment never being received. A deeper dive uncovered that not only had the couple not submitted their payment, but the forms handed.
Speaker 2: Over to the realta had been fraudulent.
Speaker 5: The realtor said they noticed something was off with the forms due to grammatical errors such as stating contact you at instead of contact us at. The police reached out to the couple's realtor, who allegedly handed the pair of keys from the houses locker box to the couple, only to learn that that tool was alive. The realtor said the sale hadn't been completed in this whole police, she did not hand over the keys.
Speaker 2: From the lock box.
Speaker 5: Police ended up discovering that the lock box had been smashed open and the pieces hidden inside the drawer in the house. When the couple was confronted about their crimes, Courtney told police that her husband had been left in the dark about the fraud. He hadn't been aware of the fraudulent statements, all the truth behind in the lock box. Then Courtney did what most women do when they get caught red handed. She just started spilling her guts, and she confessed that she broke into the home prior to the couple moving in. She says she climbed through windows, unlocked all the doors, and smashed open the lock box before her husband arrived to move their stuff in. Also for good measure, the tow truck driven by her husband was reported stolen. Courtney said she let her husband drive this truck because she couldn't drive stick. Come to find out, the truck hadn't been purchased. Okay, it had been, well, it did. Had been purchased, but with a bad check. Her husband didn't know about that either. He had no idea the truck was purchased with a bad check. How long did Courtney Davis think these lives were gonna last? She was willing to move all her stuff into our house. She knows, she didn't know as if it would be on the market forever. This has to be a violation of marriage vows. There's no way on God's Green Earth or any of her other planets that I'm supposed to stay with a woman who lies like this. A lie can destroy a relationship in a second, but he can take a lifetime to rebuild the trust. And I only got one of those, so I'm not wasting it on you. I hope Courtney's husband feels the same. Please give Courtney ll Davis the biggest he huh, not just lars. Regardless of what social media says, you are a woman, a beautiful woman absolutely might playing with you.
Speaker 2: What's the top three lies you ever told?
Speaker 1: Had to a man, to anybody?
Speaker 2: But yeah, a man for real?
Speaker 8: Okay, so the top one. And I even told Chris this. I don't know, it's just something about you. I don't usually have sex.
Speaker 3: Like when I first date, we all did that. Don't be looking at me like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, yes, oh my god.
Speaker 10: Yes.
Speaker 3: Look and he and I'm pregnant now and were happy and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does Chris not this or he's just hearing it for the first time.
Speaker 3: He ain't listening to day because he got a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Ok, oh yeah, what's the number two?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, I remember this one time I lied about being in the hospital so and they could call me back.
Speaker 3: He wasn't trying to call me back. And I told London, Like.
Speaker 8: London called him and told him, yeah, like, I'm in a hospital. You know my anxiety I'm having anxiety attack. I don't even got anxiety issues. I'm having an anxiety attack, So he can call me back. He still didn't call me.
Speaker 7: But that was a lie. Yeah, it was a lie.
Speaker 5: You lied about not having said the first day, lied about being in the hospital the third one.
Speaker 8: And this one time I was trying to cheat on my ex boyfriend. I told somebody I broke up with him, who didn't who wouldn't deal with me because I had a boyfriend. I lied and said I broke up with him just so I could. Yeah, it is, but I hadn't understanding something. This is before she go took his head off.
Speaker 10: This was before a lot of things, Like I hadn't seen she go head like yeah, he had fished me like yeah, and so by then he was already my friend.
Speaker 8: So I was like, thank God that he dodged me, because I was like Jesus Christ if I gave him something. And imagine if I walked in that room and he took that head off, like yeah, what's up?
Speaker 3: I would have rived.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: I can't do this to quit whiling out and everything.
Speaker 1: It's no way now.
Speaker 5: Between Courtney Davis and just Lars. I think, brothers, you should just turn to your woman to give her.
Speaker 2: A little pinch under the off. It's a little.
Speaker 8: Sound like a strong black woman. She moved everything and she had this is strong. Yes, she climbed through the windows, she smashed the snock. What just don't carry everything?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's strong.
Speaker 3: That's a strong liar right there.
Speaker 6: But listen, all right, but let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one o five one, ladies, what is the biggest lie you've told to a man?
Speaker 2: I need to hear some of these.
Speaker 5: I heard just and Taylor was back there just exchanging lies and just to laughing. They thought I wasn't listening because I was just, you know, typing away on my left. I'm just sitting back listening like women are laughing at us.
Speaker 15: I don't care.
Speaker 3: She was listening tonight. I don't care.
Speaker 6: I'm reform now five eight five one o five one. Ladies call us up right now. What's the biggest lie you've done told to a man?
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Club in morning.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club phone, it's topic time eight hundred five A five one o five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 6: Club morning, everybody. It is Steve j Envy Jess hilarious charlamage the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. If you're just joining us, we're asking eight hundred and five A five one oh five one. We want all our ladies to call and we're asking, what's the biggest lie you told a man?
Speaker 5: Let me tell you something man, being a brother and a niece. You know, to hear these women and the lodges of Davy Taylor. Taylor came in here just now, just told another line for no reason. She said what you should told him is you're the only man I'm talking to you.
Speaker 10: That's the good ones say, though you do what I'm saying, you know, till just use that lie and what you mean being.
Speaker 3: A brother and a niece. You said being a brother and a niece.
Speaker 2: I meant to say, being a brother and uncle, brother, what you tell us Jesus Taylor?
Speaker 5: Taylor, tell him the lie you told about the allgather. Don't act like you wasn't in there.
Speaker 2: Y'all thought I wasn't listening. I ain't never just be like you mean, why would you lie like that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I ain't never tell her lied to like that too.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you never heard the story? Yes, no, I never.
Speaker 5: Don't you like to repeat this on? Go ahead, don't tell him this story again. Twenty five years she ain't.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, twenty five years beget in our relationship, I could not make my wife orgasm through penetration, just through the mouth.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: She would lie and say she was having no organs? How long? It wasn't that long? You said it was a decade, and she was close to it was. It was a long time.
Speaker 6: But I was her first, so you reached each other's first, So we didn't know what we were doing with explore each other's body.
Speaker 2: So I didn't know. And one day in the argument, she told me, what is the point of women lying about that? Though? Because how can I get better and give you what you need if you.
Speaker 10: Don't tell me you know, a lot of times the woman just likes to make the guy, you know, please feel good, and you'd like to please the guy. Honestly, we'd be so scared to hurt y'all feelings because y'all like bitches. So a lot of times, you know, true do not like A man's feelings is hurt way more, I mean, way quicker than a woman's.
Speaker 8: Yes, you know, it's just that we we show it more. But y'all that that can hurt y'all, like you know, and I know that her envy. Wnd's wife said that in an argument. Did it's like, damn, yo, So you've been thinking it all this time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 6: But it made the relationship strong because now you can figure out what exactly what she likes, what she doesn't like, and whatever, because you know, like I said, I learned sex watching porn.
Speaker 2: You just go and bang bang bang bang bang, you realize.
Speaker 3: And that's what you think. That's how it is.
Speaker 5: So yeah, especially depending on what kind of poet he was watching, are her feelings feelings?
Speaker 10: She did she didn't want to hurt his feelings, and that's mostly what it is. But I've never lied about that because I needs mine.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Hello, who's this.
Speaker 2: Morning, Shada? What's the biggest lie you told Shida the morning liar? I'm absolutely.
Speaker 1: So my parents.
Speaker 15: I met a guy who in the chat line with my cousins and my friends, and then I lied to my parents and told him I met him at like an honors program and that I really liked him and he was a nice guy. I was fifteen. I told him I was seventeen, and I told my parents, my cousins, my aunt, all my friends, everybody, like, we gotta stick with the story because.
Speaker 3: I love him.
Speaker 2: Now, was this man he was.
Speaker 15: Turning nineteen?
Speaker 2: You know you could have got that man locked up. That's a charge my parents told you.
Speaker 22: I told my parents.
Speaker 2: But did he know you was fifteen?
Speaker 15: I mean he found out when my little niece that was six told on me.
Speaker 2: Now, come on, you could have got this man a lot. You could have got this man locked up being nineteen, all.
Speaker 15: Right, But like I said, I understand that, but I covered my faces. I went to my parents, I explained the situation.
Speaker 3: Is sneev She said. She told her aunts everybody.
Speaker 15: Look, I you know that I had told him to me and like, I love him and I gotta tell him myself.
Speaker 23: And my parents was like, all right, we trust you, and they met him, and they met his parents and eventually he found out and you know, I mean, he was a little mad, but it was kind of after the fact, so because he.
Speaker 3: Was already in love with your little ass.
Speaker 2: This is not normal. That's not normal the fact. Listen her and I'm saying, what happened with the guy? Where's he at now?
Speaker 1: Hello? Monique?
Speaker 5: I'm sorry you're lying your phone, say Monique, but you're saying your name Tierra.
Speaker 24: Feel what I'm saying lying nothing, I'm not lying, no liar.
Speaker 2: What the what's the biggest liar you ever told? A man?
Speaker 24: I told the man I was on aast. In fact, I had act because I didn't want to have a text for him no more.
Speaker 2: His sang, you don't sound like you're lying. I believe every word you itching right now, it right now, Jesus Christ. Yeah, I'm nasty. Bye minus that seven low dose?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: Five a five one five. And we're asking, what's the biggest lie you told?
Speaker 2: Somebody? Is the breakfast club? Good morning?
Speaker 25: Let's say, if we're all talking about it, you know we talking about it. It's topic times called eight hundred five eight five one five one to join into the discussion with the breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Morning everybody, it's the j n V, Jess, Hilarry, Charlamagne, the God.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 6: Now if you're just joining us, we're asking ladies women out there, what's the biggest lie you then told somebody?
Speaker 2: I told a man. I should say that.
Speaker 5: Woman confused me last called last break because why wouldn't you just tell a man you just don't want to have sex while you behind?
Speaker 3: Why ain't say why you ain't say you was on your period?
Speaker 2: Why ain't It could have been her husband what it was was.
Speaker 3: She probably had something else and told him that it was just the East infection.
Speaker 2: Yeah that pails run through It sounds like you're calling from uh know, your class?
Speaker 1: Damn Hello, who's this?
Speaker 3: This is Lamisia?
Speaker 2: Hey, Lamisia, good morning.
Speaker 1: What's the biggest lie?
Speaker 2: You told the man?
Speaker 5: An abortion?
Speaker 20: But now I had a two year old?
Speaker 3: Damn surety?
Speaker 1: This is deep?
Speaker 2: What this very crazy lies y'all telling?
Speaker 3: So does he know about his lie?
Speaker 1: What does he know about his daughter?
Speaker 14: Now? Yeah?
Speaker 24: He does now because he saw on social media and he's.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, she looks like me.
Speaker 3: Is this Chris Brown baby mamos?
Speaker 20: Oh no, because she acts like he didn't want to deal with him, like I think you didn't want to deal with me.
Speaker 10: Like, I'm like, you ain't got to have nothing to do with it, so I'll out. I'll figure abortion to you, but I'm gonna keep my baby and Razor that's right.
Speaker 2: Did you put him on child support?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 11: I don't sound for that.
Speaker 2: How do you explain that to your job in the future.
Speaker 24: I mean, I can marry somebody else, do you, neddy?
Speaker 8: Every time you with somebody else, she got a new daddy.
Speaker 20: No, I can marry somebody else that you can have a new daddy.
Speaker 2: You not judging?
Speaker 5: Okay, It's amazing that these women are just telling these lies and then explaining them like they're normal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 10: But I would I actually like this that they're able to call up in and tell truths like that, because that that was a horrible line.
Speaker 6: I was like, damn, Cassie, Cassie, Cassi, Hey girl, now what's the biggest lie you Toldody?
Speaker 22: Okay, the biggest live is the first kall some morning? Yeah, all right, my biggest lie back in the day. I don't know if you'll remember, like the Loop, the Raven, it.
Speaker 24: Was like a phone called type see you could call it. It was like a dating thing, but it was like over the phone. That's probably was like fifteen years old. I'm lying this boy that I was in see every music video. I was one of her backup there to to crime it. Mind you, I'm fifteen. I'm a short, little fat, little church girl. I'm telling him I'm a little backup dancer. See every video. And I know how to do the microphone pole trick after dance on the pole.
Speaker 22: And he went wady.
Speaker 24: He's telling all his friends about it. He went with it.
Speaker 2: So you told him he was a little big backup dancer.
Speaker 9: I was.
Speaker 2: Back big back back up there.
Speaker 24: I was a big I was a big, big back back up there.
Speaker 22: And he went with it, and he was and we were like a good two kids.
Speaker 24: I'm telling him on the roll, I'm doing different video.
Speaker 22: Shoot, I'm like you gotta zoom, man, I'm on the last.
Speaker 2: I'm on the last, boy women, how old is the man?
Speaker 24: He was about nineteen twenty at the time. We still friends to this day.
Speaker 22: For him you know what, but him what.
Speaker 24: He don't know this sort.
Speaker 2: He don't know the fuck you know you're fifteen.
Speaker 22: No, you didn't know none of that at the time.
Speaker 2: Y'all gonna get these men like man, all right, all right?
Speaker 22: What size?
Speaker 19: What?
Speaker 2: What size you is?
Speaker 9: Now?
Speaker 2: Oh boy?
Speaker 24: That I'm working?
Speaker 2: It is the ba is the back big or not?
Speaker 24: The back? Flipt down the back?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: So it's the medium, you.
Speaker 22: Know, you know when you were, yall, just go to that.
Speaker 24: I see, but I'm blown down.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what's up?
Speaker 13: Girl?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 1: Who's this?
Speaker 24: I don't want to say?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, all right, what happened?
Speaker 3: What's the biggest lie?
Speaker 9: So?
Speaker 20: I lied last time I had sex?
Speaker 24: Say it again, I lied about the last time.
Speaker 3: You lied about the last time she had sex? Okay, what did you tell me?
Speaker 1: What was the last time?
Speaker 20: So I was pursuing this new guy, but I was still mentioning with my eggs, and so when it came time to like move to the next self, you know, I was like, oh, you know, I can say to myself, I haven't had said for like a year, But in reality I was still messing with so you know, I felt bad. But yeah, that's what I lied about.
Speaker 2: That's the biggest lie. That's the biggest lie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, actually, you're a great person. She puts me to shame.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you a question. You hung I'm hanging up on people so fast.
Speaker 1: Too slowed. Hello, is this.
Speaker 4: Jersey?
Speaker 1: What's the biggest lie? You don told?
Speaker 2: But when I was younger, I was pregnant money.
Speaker 5: First of all, I don't like how you just say that, like that's just a nonchale lie, like every woman says once in a while, Okay, she.
Speaker 1: Was pregnant abortion money.
Speaker 3: Well, yes, that is the lie.
Speaker 2: Who are you talking about?
Speaker 20: Yeah?
Speaker 10: The other with the other way around his words. When you're really pregnant, you telling thigga you got an abortion. That's horrible because that's a new life.
Speaker 2: But when you're not.
Speaker 3: Pregnant, I'm pregnant, Just throw me five hundred.
Speaker 1: Thank you up.
Speaker 3: We lost that, Like you know what I'm saying. That was a lot growing up in the urban community.
Speaker 2: Why not just the money you already giving me, poem, you're giving me anything and abortion.
Speaker 6: Most dudes can be like they gonna come up with that money regardless. If you just want somebody for five dollars.
Speaker 3: Nah, No, abortion is motivation money for.
Speaker 1: No no, no, how.
Speaker 20: I just said it want and because he was shooting, so I knew he's gonna look up anyway, So I just try to get some money as a part of this.
Speaker 2: You said you knew he was doing what he was cheating? Oh got you?
Speaker 4: Got you?
Speaker 2: Got you?
Speaker 8: Well, Look I was with you before at one time, but you're different now, right, Oh definitely, I'm way older now, girl. Yeah, it's the more power to you because I was right on that same rule with.
Speaker 5: You when the hell abortions started costing five hundred dollars. They've been finding out for the last one five six years. They Yeah, definitely, and.
Speaker 8: Then each one is different. You get you know, you got the pill, one you got the vacuum, and then it's like another. It's three different types of them, really absolutely, not that I've had them all, but.
Speaker 3: I know because I dropped off a couple of bitches of the clinic.
Speaker 2: My friends, my friend, my friends, my friends. What's the more leer story women be lying? Don't lie?
Speaker 3: Don't don't lie?
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 8: I can't even say don't lie because everybody lie when they're young. Just grow up and then look back and be.
Speaker 3: Like, sorry, that's it, that's it.
Speaker 2: We got just with the mess coming up.
Speaker 24: Yes we do.
Speaker 3: Oh, Chris Brown could lose his home from Popeye's that he fighting ruffles and Popeye's Lord, we'll get.
Speaker 6: To that next to the breakfast cloak a boarding the breakfast club, Me to breakfast Club. Let's get it envy, just Hillary Charlamagne the guy. Let's get to just with the message.
Speaker 7: Just robber mord just don't do is gonna.
Speaker 1: Bring numbers.
Speaker 2: On the breakfast club, all right?
Speaker 3: Shannon Sharp.
Speaker 8: Fans defend him after viur video of him hopping out the car and leads to more speculation of his sexuality.
Speaker 3: Man stop, man, that's what but this fans did come period.
Speaker 8: But y'all can't really get on him like that because he had two hip replacement store if he leaned over to the side a little bit more like a.
Speaker 3: Babbit just because his hips was replaced.
Speaker 10: Jamie Fox claims he will tell the full story of his health scale last year.
Speaker 3: Okay, well we'll be here with all right.
Speaker 8: So dialon from making the band, says Dave Chappelle, skit ruined his career. Dialon, I do not know how to pronounce his last name from making the band did an interview on We All Flatbush, and during the conversation, he claimed that Dave chappelle skit making fun of him ruined his music career. Now that that was back in two thousand and four, but he's still hurt by this. The number one David.
Speaker 7: Chappelle said, the top five rappers are dial.
Speaker 9: Like.
Speaker 21: But this is something that I didn't say at tall, But right after, anytime I send my music to DJs, they say, oh, that's the that David Chappelle made fun of.
Speaker 2: Now I'm good on that.
Speaker 21: Not only that, but every promoter says we're not booking him. So now I have a new born and the fridge is.
Speaker 7: No one is calling me. Everyone is laughing. At that time, no one picked up they phone. Not a war label. That joke your career, The joke actually burned it.
Speaker 5: He sounded like Safari, you know, literally sounds just like so far. You know what's interesting about that?
Speaker 2: Though? I would I would have thought that what Dave did immortalized him. Yeah, you know what I mean.
Speaker 5: And whenever you hear Tony, even when you hear the name dialon, you gotta say it four more times.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, but that would do that now, you know what I'm saying, That was it back then? It probably it probably had a different effect on dialon now he'll probably he probably be on Tammering Hall, Good Morning America if that that came out, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. But back then, right, No, I remember him back then saying that that blew him up.
Speaker 22: Though.
Speaker 5: I remember that, and I remember a conversation I heard him talking someone saying that it got him.
Speaker 2: More hosting appearances.
Speaker 10: Okay, but people are offering him signed at one point not but but I don't know, but probably not for his music.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 3: Music is his passion, you know. And DJ Envy let me ask you this.
Speaker 8: If a nigga called you and was like, if Dylan called you, like, you know, let me pop out to your party or whatever like that, and you only rendition of his music that you have is play number play number two, We'll go.
Speaker 9: Wrong.
Speaker 3: This is the way that would you play his music? Would you? Exactly?
Speaker 2: That's hard, that's not hard.
Speaker 3: Show It sounds like how you turned down?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, how yo? That wasn't adaption cut off his breath for you.
Speaker 3: I'm running out of breath, Like if you told this man no.
Speaker 6: But I think also making in the Band, I don't think anybody took him serious. I think everybody crazy in in the band season them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I used to love the band.
Speaker 1: He's just like joking him.
Speaker 2: And last they had some records, well you know one that it was all of them rapping on it just one day.
Speaker 5: Had this one off the album it was and Freddy was doing the hooks like why the double came with me while he knocking at my daughter?
Speaker 1: That was tough.
Speaker 5: And the single they put out, you remember the single they put out and they were doing that all you need the bad Boy, This bad Boy that they had a couple of records shut up fronting on the band and I hope all of them jump on you Today's Freddy bab.
Speaker 1: Hits.
Speaker 3: But Dave Chappelle skit definitely shadow.
Speaker 5: The hell out of that was bigger than the than the whole season. Absolutely, I agree with that, but that's we can't act like the band. Making the band wasn't classic TV. It was class come on, But I think it hurt them as a group. As an artist. I don't think people took him serious as they should because some of them are nice. Net was nice.
Speaker 3: Some of them, they were nice, but Sarah was nice too nice.
Speaker 2: But I just don't think people took him forgot about That's crazy.
Speaker 3: You forgot about him because Dave Chappelle overshadowed everything.
Speaker 10: Gun one time and listen, Chris Brown could lose his home from Popeye's debt. It's being reported that Chris Brown has to settle one point seven million dollar debt tied to a Popeye's franchise investment that he made. Chris Brown invested into two Popeye's locations, but didn't hold up his end of the investment there apparently, so the reports say that Chris Brown has exactly thirty days to pay off the debt, and if he don't pay by the deadline, his assets could be taken to pay the debt. Now the assets are his wages, money, any property could be taken without further warning from the court, like they can just take that from him. And Chris Brown hasn't commented on the matter yet, but he did post that he will be releasing dates for his upcoming tour today. We're definitely gonna be going to say, we don't know if all that money is going to Pope's.
Speaker 5: Not or that but it is by one of the most niggarly stories I ever heard in my life. I'm sorry, Popeyes about Pape Chicken. Yes, and two weeks ago it was ruffles he getting into it with all the.
Speaker 6: Remember probably a civil suit and in one of his business partners back then. Swing for this, but it'll go to court. They're not gonna take his house. Pope's is not gonna He's not gonna lose his house with some chicken.
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's not about chicken.
Speaker 2: It's not gonna. That's crazy something no no ya is nigging the story up.
Speaker 7: It's not.
Speaker 2: To do that's what you said. Pope's Chicken and Nigga Biscuits is taking Chris Brown what you said? All right, Well that is just with the mess. Let's get to the mix. Let's go wake up.
Speaker 1: If you're like into the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 25: It's a Woman's History Month and we're celebrating the most influential women in history.
Speaker 6: Check out this phenomenal one morning everybody. It's d j en Vy, Jess, Hilary, Charlamagne, the Guy. We are to Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: It's International Women's Month and who we repping today?
Speaker 8: Jess we are repping Angela Bassett, one of my favorite, favorite favorite Black women of all time. I also grew up on this lady's movies as well, and she's so inspirational to me.
Speaker 3: My favorite. One of my favorite movies of hers is What's Love Got to Do With It.
Speaker 8: She put her heart and her soul and everything into that role, and during an interview with People magazine, Angela said, Plantina Turner, which came out in nineteen ninety three, by the way, I was only one, but I saw it at a very young age. It was both physically and emotionally challenging for her. She said, it's not playtime or acting. You assess a part of your spirit and the portrayal when you really connect. She specifically mentioned the scene where she had to portray ike rape and Tina, and to portray the particular violence of rape was just emotionally draining and would be for anyone.
Speaker 3: She said she would cry on set for hours.
Speaker 8: One time she remembered for sixteen hours like on set, and she said she probably wouldn't commit to a role like that today, but at the time she knew that the movie could change the trajectory of her career and change her life, which it did. The movie earned her her first OSCAR nomination, and she did also shout out Laurence Fishburn because they had worked together recently on Boys in the Hood that came out ninety one actually, and he was there advocating for her because he had to obviously be ike that and that's that hard scene that she had to do, but like he helped her like through a lot of it, you know.
Speaker 3: So I just thought that was amazing.
Speaker 8: But that was one of her first biggest roles and it did change change her life.
Speaker 3: You know, she don't want to change her career. She definitely should have. She she she should have, but she did not.
Speaker 10: But she definitely won our hearts because I definitely still love Angela bass and still look up to her today.
Speaker 3: So that is my my girl.
Speaker 21: Today.
Speaker 3: That's my girl.
Speaker 1: A little man.
Speaker 2: I love Angela Bassett and I love her husband, Courtney, like I love seeing them together. When I see them together, I see I see me and my wife.
Speaker 19: What I do.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, right, It's.
Speaker 5: What I mean by that is Courtney is a great guy. But uh, clearly he overachieved in the woman's department. Oh yeah, oh yeah, you definitely.
Speaker 2: I see them together, Jack, what shout it happen.
Speaker 1: When we come back? We got the positive note.
Speaker 6: It's the Breakfast Club Morning Everybody, DJ n V, Jess Hilary, Charlamage the guy.
Speaker 2: We are the Breakfast Club Charlamne. You got a positive note.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 5: But first I want to tell people make sure you go get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, which is happening April twenty seventh in Atlanta, Georgia. Okay, you can go to event bright dot com right now to get your tickets. I'll go to black Effect dot Com Slash Podcast Festival. So many great podcasts hitting the stage. Wallow and Gilly gonna be on that stage. Jess Hilarious, We Carefully Reckless. She'll be you out there fixing your message. Okay, Horrible Decisions is gonna be there. Poor Minds podcast is gonna be there, The ball Alert podcast, Black Tech, Green Money, got your financial literacy covered with Will Lucas, Debbie Brown with Deeply Well. And we still got a couple of panels to announce, and you know we're gonna have food, and we got the pitch your podcast booth out there a lot of good stuff. Man, if you came to the sold out Black Effect Podcast Festival last year, then you know what they expect this year, just bigger and better. So go to Black Effect dot com Slash Podcast Festival to get your tickets. Go to event right to get your tickets for the second annual Black Effect Podcast Festival, happening Saturday April twenty seventh and at l Shorty at Pullman Yards. Now the positive notice simply this, don't ignore discernment. If something seems off, it's off. Have a blessed the breakfast club you don't finish for y'all done