Speaker 1: Damn he hogged do. I ain't trying to be donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making these people do these.
Speaker 2: Days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard. Damn Charlomagne, who got the donkey of the day today?
Speaker 3: Wow, just hilarious donkey today. For Tuesday in March fifth Women's History Month, go to a thirty two year old woman named Courtney L.
Speaker 1: Davis.
Speaker 3: Courtney faces felony charges of possession of stolen property, fraud, criminal mischief, burglary, residential entry, obstruction of justice, and false informing all during Women's History Month. Not only is Courtney facing charges, but she got her husband caught up to. Yes, her husband is facing charges of residential entry and possession of stolen property.
Speaker 1: Why because this woman.
Speaker 3: Was lying for no devil damn reason. Now, there's a lot of things women lie to men about. Okay, there's a lot of things I've heard women lied to men about.
Speaker 1: But this is a new one. Okay, Okay, this is a new one. All right.
Speaker 3: Courtney lied to her husband about purchasing a home, and she got arrested after trying to move into a house she never purchased.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me break this down for you. It's a lot of information.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm reading this from new Channel eight on your Side. Court documentary revealed an Indiana man thought he and his wife were moving into a brand new home after going through the real estate process and being handed the keys to a house.
Speaker 1: What her husband didn't know was.
Speaker 3: That his wife faked all the financial documents submitted to the realtors and then broke into the home smashed, opened the lock box, and told her.
Speaker 1: Husband they were new homeowners.
Speaker 3: Why what is the point of a woman faking anything? There's a woman in this building who I overheard having a conversation with Ess Hilarious earlier saying that she once told a man she allgas them three times.
Speaker 1: What's the point? What's the point of lying?
Speaker 3: Imagine lying to a chef that you full when you're really hungry as hell and he's willing and able.
Speaker 1: To cook for you.
Speaker 3: You just got to tell him what you want and how you want it. Huh simple, listen, listen to this. According to court documents, believes off from the Eaton Police Department were called out to a home on North Chestnut Street at six thirty eight pm on February sixteenth, after the property owner claimed to have spotted a U haul truck outside the home. The owner told police no one was supposed to be at the home, which was vacant and for sale. Officers arrived to the scene to find a couple moving into the house, unloading boxes and brandishing keys to the front door. Cotney told her husband that she and him had purchased the home and had been given the keys by their realtor, who took them out the lock box after the sale was finalized and handed them over to the new homeowners. Courtney even showed police screenshots of paperwork that showed they had purchased the home. Big lies okay, but the story didn't match with the property owner told police.
Speaker 1: According to the property owners.
Speaker 3: Real too, the sale of the house was never finalized due to payment never being received. A deeper dive uncovered that not only had the couple not submitted their payment, but the forms handed over to the realta had been fraudulent. The realtor said they noticed something was off with the forms due to grammatical errorsts such as stating contact you at.
Speaker 1: Instead of contact us at.
Speaker 3: The Police reached out to the couple's realtor, who allegedly handed the pair of keys from the houses lock box to the couple, only to learn that that tool was a lie. The realtor said the sale hadn't been completed. In this whole, police she did not hand over the keys from the lock box. Police ended up discovering that the lock box had been smashed open and the piece is hidden inside the drawer in the house. When the couple was confronted about their crimes, Courtney told police that her husband had been left in the dark about the fraud. He hadn't been aware of the fraudulent statements, all the truth behind the lock box. Then Courtney did what most women do when they get caught red handed. She just started spilling her guts, and she confessed that she broke into the home prior to the couple moving in. She says she climbed through windows, unlocked all the doors, and smashed open the lock box before her husband arrived to move that stuff in. Also, for good measure, the tow truck driven by her husband was reported stolen.
Speaker 1: Courtney said she let her husband.
Speaker 3: Drive this truck because she couldn't drive stick come to find out the truck hadn't been purchased it did. It had been purchased, but with a bad check. Her husband didn't know about that either. He had no idea the truck was purchased with a bad check. How long did Courtney Davis think these lives were gonna last? She was willing to move all her stuff into our house. She knows, she didn't know as if it would be on the market forever. This has to be a violation of marriage vows. There's no way on God's green Earth or any of her other planets that I'm supposed to stay with a woman who lies like this. A lie can destroy a relationship in a second, but he can take a lifetime to rebuild the trust. And I only got one of those, so I'm not wasting it on you. I hope Courtney's husband feels the same. Please give courtneyll Davis the biggest he huh, just larrus. Regardless of what social media says, you are a woman, a beautiful.
Speaker 1: Woman absolutely might playing with you. What's the top three lies? You ever told that to a man? Anybody? But yeah, a man for real?
Speaker 2: Okay, so the top one? And I even told Chris I don't know, it's just something about you. I don't usually have sex. Like one of the first date.
Speaker 1: We all did that.
Speaker 3: Don't be looking at me like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, No, yes, yes, look and he and I'm pregnant now and were happy and yeah.
Speaker 1: If Chris not this or he's just handing it for the first time, he.
Speaker 2: Ain't listening to day because he got a lot going on.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's the number two? Oh my god?
Speaker 2: I remember this one time I lied about being in the hospital so and they could call me back.
Speaker 1: He wasn't trying to call me back.
Speaker 2: And I told London, Like London called him and tell him, yeah, like, I'm in a hospital. You know, I'm having anxiety attack.
Speaker 1: I don't even got anxiety issues.
Speaker 2: I'm having an anxiety attack. So he can can be back.
Speaker 3: He still didn't call me.
Speaker 4: But that was a lie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a lie.
Speaker 3: You lied about not having the first day lied about being in the hospital.
Speaker 1: Was the third one.
Speaker 2: And this one time I was trying to cheat on my ex boyfriend. I told somebody I broke up with him, who didn't who wouldn't deal with me because I had a boyfriend. I lied and said I broke up with him just so I could. Yeah, it is, but I didn't understand in something. This is before she go took his head off. This is before a lot of things, Like I hadn't seen she go head like yeah, he had fished me like yeah, And so by then he was already my friend. So I was like, thank God that he dodged me, because I was like Jesus Christ if I gave him something. And imagine if I walked in that room and he took the head off, like yeah, what's up?
Speaker 1: I would have wrapped yo.
Speaker 2: I can't do this to quit whiling out and everything.
Speaker 3: It's no way now between Courtney Davis and just Larius. I think, brothers, you should just turn to your woman to give her a little pinch under it off.
Speaker 1: It's a little.
Speaker 2: Sound like a strong black woman. She moved everything and she had.
Speaker 1: This is strong.
Speaker 2: Yes, she climbed through the windows, she smashed the what.
Speaker 1: Yet, she's strong. That's a strong liar right there.
Speaker 4: But listen alight, But let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one o five one, ladies, what is the biggest lie you've told to man?
Speaker 3: I need to hear some of these I heard Justin Taylor was back there just exchanging lies and just to laughing. They thought I wasn't listening because I was just, you know, typing away on my laft. I'm just sitting back listening like boy, women are laughing at us.
Speaker 2: I don't care listening tonight.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 4: Get Andrew.
Speaker 1: I'm reform now.
Speaker 4: Five a five, one oh five one. Ladies call us up right now. What's the biggest lie you'd ben told to a man?
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast slogan Morning.
Speaker 3: Donkey Today is sponsored by renowned personal injury attorney Michael the Bull lambing stuff.
Speaker 1: Don't be a donkey when you need a fighter on your side. If you're ever injured, go to Michael to bull dot com. That's Michael to bull dot com. And when you mess with the bull, you get the horns. Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club