Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, the time has come to say thank you. Appreciate your heavenly Father for all you've done for us. Appreciate you for another ride, another opportunity, to another shot, another deal, another goal.
Speaker 2: Man, grateful, gratitude.
Speaker 1: If you if you fix your if you start with gratitude, it affects your attitude, which in direct correlation with your altitude.
Speaker 2: You get them tunes together. Baby, you can be something.
Speaker 1: I'm on fire today, grateful, Hallelujah, Chirlette Strapberry, Colin Farrell, Mississippi, Monica, Junior, and the legend that is Nephew Tommy. Well as always, it is my honor to find out what's going on with you today, Junior.
Speaker 2: You know what, Uncle?
Speaker 3: You know man, I'm married. I'm married. I was married now, yeah, and I think I think I figured out what marriage is now.
Speaker 2: I think I got it. You ain't, but go ahead, though, Yeah I got it. I think marriage is good. I think it really is. This go ahead.
Speaker 3: Marriage means to me, going to the stove. That's all I do. Yeah, yeah, I go to the stove. I know everybody down at the grocery store.
Speaker 2: I thought I'll go that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it because that's all she asked me to do. Could you go to the store. Why why I'm always going down to the store. I know Grace down there, I know Field, I know Dan, I know everybody down at the stove. If you're looking for Boo Yard Q's there on our seven. I'm telling you this stuff at the grocery store. That's all I do is go to the stove. I'm not meant for nothing else. Just going to the stove. That's it. That's all my life is. That's what marriage mean to me.
Speaker 2: Go to the stove. That's it. That's all I got to do. Yeah, well you got a nice marriage.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, that's it. Enjoy Why are you say that? I wish all I had to do was go to the stove. You ain't been to the stove. You ain't been down. You ain't gonna make a bleeve. You've been down to the stove.
Speaker 2: I'm going to the stove. Yeah, yeah, you're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: Bro. Do you know how how how fortunate you are, first of all, to be able to.
Speaker 2: Go to the store. I'd love to be go to the store sometime that now.
Speaker 1: I did take a golf trip last year and I rented a tour bus to go to Florida in it because I didn't feel like flying, right, I just wanted to ride and we mess around. We had to get gas and I got out and I went in a store like a Quintin trip out on the road.
Speaker 2: And lord, I saw stuff I had not seen in years.
Speaker 1: You know, they sell us You can buy a single banana, and you know, bro, I was in there, going, what the hell is going on? You can buy oh damn banana?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, we see that, We know that brib's in there. Just I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: They got a pack with some cheese in it, some crackers in it.
Speaker 2: They ain't refrigerator, and a little.
Speaker 1: Red stick and you spoon out the cheese and put it on the track. They sell that too. Down I was in that touch store. And now let me tell you something else they got. They got these slurpes down there. Yeah.
Speaker 2: The cup so damn big. It takes two hands to hold.
Speaker 1: It, a giant slurpy and you make it yourself and it come out this machine like an ice cream machine, and the slush and it fill up, but you can squirk extra syrup in it with your hand and it could.
Speaker 2: Be pick any color. You need to get out more Steve, thank you. Coming up in thirty two minutes after the hour, we'll hear from the nephew as he runs that prank back right after this. You're listening Hard Morning Show