Speaker 1: Well, there's a new game show on Fox. I'm sure you guys have seen it. It's called The Floor. It's hosted by Rob Lowe, who doesn't age.
Speaker 2: By the way, he looks so good.
Speaker 1: Almost recently, there were some white contestants on the game show who could not name any and I mean any famous black people. They passed on naming images of Steph Curry, Harriet Tubman, Tracy Ellis Ross, Dennis Robin who doesn't know Dennis Rodman, and they passed on you, Steve with your face.
Speaker 3: Really, we black people should we know all.
Speaker 1: Us over.
Speaker 2: Kim John Oon.
Speaker 1: They know Dennis Rodman, but anyway, more importantly, they didn't know you.
Speaker 2: Okay everywhere, Yes.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't blurred out that much.
Speaker 4: I like Rob Lowe's reaction though, when he saw it and they saw me and they opened it up.
Speaker 3: He just dropped his head when they.
Speaker 2: Said past like, you know Steve Harvey. Craziness with Steve.
Speaker 1: You're cool with the Steve that they didn't know you.
Speaker 3: No, it don't change nothing from me. Don't change what were.
Speaker 2: You saying, girla? It kind of shows what.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very sad. Yeah, because it only shows that.
Speaker 3: You know what. It's kind of like to me.
Speaker 4: What them not knowing me is like Junior not being Santa Claus. Nobody, boy, don't nobody know this?
Speaker 3: Why bringing that up? You gotta ask You got permission to bring that up? You got five dog, can't called mentoring. No, it's Junior.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna tell people that will help you understand something. I have to deal with this all the time. Junior ran for a party in the movie and he didn't get it okay, and and he was a little bombed out about it.
Speaker 2: And how is the same as a contestant on the gate?
Speaker 3: Not when the white folks didn't know me. Now, I'm a little bit bombed out by it. I knew you were.
Speaker 2: That's why I asked you, and I finally you admitted it.
Speaker 4: Junior ain't Santa Claus. And I ain't famous as I thought I was out. I'm gonna need me some alcohol to get to you.
Speaker 3: I'm proud I could tell you. Yeah, what else you got, Shirley?
Speaker 2: All right? Come on, come on, mister non famous. All right?
Speaker 1: This is according to the Dallas Morning News, Jerry Jones, the owner who of the Dallas Cowboys, is a billion. Of course, he's going to have to submit to a paternity test. A Texas judge ordered him to take one. He's eighty years old. He has to provide DNA to determine if he fathered. Twenty seven year old Alexandra Davis because she believes Jerry Jones is her dad. Davis has DNA proof that her mom's divorced husband is not the father. Alexander Davis claimed last year in a lawsuit that Jerry Jones paid child's support and hush money to her mom. Davis alleged that Jerry Jones made three payments to her mom worth half a million dollars. He also established a trust in Alexandra Davis's name. Jerry Jones has denied he's her dad. After all, he just celebrated last year his sixtieth wedding anniversary. What's at stake here, that's the big question.
Speaker 4: Why is she You can have you can have listen to me, you can have wed now versus in kias at same t Yeah.
Speaker 2: Really, but anyway, this is what's at stake.
Speaker 1: This is why she's trying to get this DNA to prove that he is her dad, because it would be a slice of the Dallas Cowboys Empire worth nine million dollars estimated nine million dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, billion dollars billion with a bet.
Speaker 3: Oh we gotta take this test. Hell yeah, Well.
Speaker 4: She's not gonna get she's not gonna get that big of a slice of the nine billion.
Speaker 3: Just understand that. Well how much? How say how much?
Speaker 4: Well, see, what's gonna happen is if he turns out to be that would be a settlement. The first of all that will be appeals out the Yang Yang his lawyers is gonna go to work. They gonna deny, They're gonna appeal. It's gonna be a long time before he take a DNA test. I want you all to understand that, because that's gonna be an appeal. It's gonna be a long time before he even take the test. Then when the results come back, if they show positive, here comes the appeals. You are, then that's gonna go through. By then all about time all this go through, jail, gonna be out of here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's her dad.
Speaker 1: She still get a slice though, right, but he's saying she just won't get nine billion.
Speaker 4: But on the side, they're gonna go off to the side and make a payment. This this is gonna go away, y'all do This is gonna go away.
Speaker 3: They ain't gonna be in the suite at the Cowboy games and all that.
Speaker 4: Nothing she didn't could have been none of that reason for that. Yeah, season tickets, but it's gonna be weave not.
Speaker 3: Suree. There is no floor at the stadium sport. She's gonna be up now. She's gonna get season ticket, but they're gonna be there by them lights.
Speaker 2: Oh way up top, way up top.
Speaker 3: She's gonna be able to reach up and burn her hand on a light.
Speaker 2: That's how close to the top to Jared Joe Well gets the money if he's her daddy, period.
Speaker 1: Billions.
Speaker 4: But they're in Texas, y'all that I trust me. Want to tell you, they're gonna find the way around a lot of this. She gonna get a check, but it ain't gonna be no what you're talking about. The slice, it's gonna be so thin.
Speaker 1: After the hour today is Super Tuesday. We'll talk about that right after this. You're listening Morning Show