Speaker 1: It is time now to check your voicemail.
Speaker 2: Steve.
Speaker 1: If you would like to leave a message for Steve, call him eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve eight seven seven twenty nine. Steve, you might just hear your call on the air. This is Ron from Harlem, Steve. He wants to comment on Blacks for Trump.
Speaker 3: Hey, Steve, Rob this is Ron from Harlem. The other day you had record shopping on who had a question for black Trump supporters? The question was do you.
Speaker 2: Have no shame?
Speaker 3: The answer is they have no brain. When Trump, the great verbal anesthetizer, has his clan rallies disguise his campaigning, and he has those no brain unper Tom blacks suffering from Stockholm syndrome strategically sitting behind him wearing T shirts saying Blacks for Trump. How do you support someone who hates you, littles your entire race, and supports white supremist groups that want to eliminate your entire race.
Speaker 2: There's a few.
Speaker 3: Slogans that make just as much sense as Black for Trump.
Speaker 4: Check you for Thanksgiving, roaches for raids, slaves for slavery, follows.
Speaker 3: Make just as much sense to Blacks for Trump.
Speaker 5: Raid, I'm roaches for raid. Come on, man, come on, bro, that's the best one.
Speaker 4: These are slogan that make just as much slaves for slavery.
Speaker 5: And roaches for raise.
Speaker 4: Blacks for Trump. Hey, dog, excuse me. I need y'all write that down for me. I'm finna use that every day. Find what's take? First of all, do me this faith. Listen to it again. I want his name because'm gonna give him full credit. He is now gonna be my slopes to why we need to vote. Ron from Harlem says blacks for Trump make about as much sense as slaves for slavery and roaches.
Speaker 1: Played again before we before we leave today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, thanks, run kept it one hundred, didn't all right?
Speaker 1: Moving on to James the truck driver. He says his wife has a gambling problem. Take a listen, tee.
Speaker 2: My name is James, and I am a truck driver and my wife spends about eight hundred dollars a month going to the casino. And we talk and I need to know what I can do to get her to stop going to that casino giving them that money. She spends more than she brings home. And like I say, I work all the time and truing up. She sits home all the time. But I've tried to talk to her to let's take a vacation to go to Hawaii. I've tried to get her to take a cruise with me. I've tried to get her to do several things with me on my days off. But yet she would rather go to casino. And I would like to know what would be the best way to get her to stop going to that casino and give her them our hard earned money. I'd rather for her to go shopping and buyers and clothes instead of giving it to the casino. So tell me what your view on on it is. Have a great day. Thank you well.
Speaker 4: First of all, James, James, great husband, hard situation.
Speaker 5: Now you've talked to her, she's got a gambling problem. We all agree.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred a month down at the casino, James said, I'd rather her go shopping and buy clothes. Yeah, they take it down there and give it away. So this man ain't here. Here's your only solution, James.
Speaker 5: She stays at home all day. You bring all the money home.
Speaker 4: I think what you're gonna have to start doing, James, is you're gonna have to get into the bill paying process. Make sure you take care of your house. She likes your foods, your groceries, all like that. Then I think you're gonna have to deduct eight hundred out after that m hm, and then let her go down to the casino with whatever left. But I think you're gonna have to take that eight hundred and pull it to the side yourself after you take care of the rent the gas electric.
Speaker 5: Then once you pay that, take eight hundred and put it.
Speaker 4: Somewhere in an account with your name on it. And now whatever she want to go gambling with, now she can go on down there.
Speaker 1: Wow, she won't even go on a vacation with him. He wants to take her shy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, I know what we know. We're gonna be minus eight hundred next next.
Speaker 4: Check, I like and see, I like, yes, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: First coming up next, it is a nephew and today's prank phone call. Right after this, you're listening
Speaker 5: Morning Show