Speaker 1: Hello, Puzzlers, Welcome to the Puzzler Podcast, the Bunny Hot Bar Spin in your puzzle BMX routine. I'm your host, AJ Jacobs, and you might be wondering who is my favorite composer. I do enjoy Beethoven and Mozart, but I also want to give some love to James mor You may not know his name, but you probably know his greatest piece, his magnum Opus. It's called Deep Note. Jody, Can you play it for us?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Love that song? That is the theme as you know of TJX, heard at the beginning of many movies. And we here at the Puzzler are huge fans of very short songs like Morris's. Why we have a recurring game name that very short tune. And today we're playing with our guest, the awesome, wonderful Jessica Shaw, serious XM host and my longtime friend. Welcome Jessica. Hello Jessica. Today, in honor of your pop culture brilliance, we are going to play a specific type of tune. This is name that streaming service. So these are all streaming services. What are you streaming these days?
Speaker 2: By the way, I am streaming poker Face on peacock which I absolutely love and can't recommend highly enough.
Speaker 1: I have enjoyed it as well. Okay, are you ready? And there might come in handy. I'm just saying, all right, will you please play streaming service sound logo number one?
Speaker 2: I know that one because I've heard it at the beginning of so many things. So, yes, this is Netflix.
Speaker 1: That's it. We had to start with Netflix. It's sort of the baseline. All right, Let's move on to number two, Streaming service number two. Oh, that's good. We want a little bit of struggle.
Speaker 2: The thing is, you know, when you I'm like, I have heard that eight billion times, so it has to be something I have. So it is it? I'm going to guess, am I getting a Handmaid's Tale vibe from this? I don't know? Is it? Is it? Hulu?
Speaker 1: You got the Handmail's tail vibe? Correct? It is exactly right. You got your only murderers in the building. Maybe you watch that m h you.
Speaker 2: Want more comedy? I went just leak, sir.
Speaker 1: You really brought the mood down. Okay, how about sound go number three? Please play that? Hmm?
Speaker 2: That's that feels so that almost has like a Downton Abby vibe to it. I just I feel like I should be wearing a corset right now, but but I feel like I don't. I don't think that public television has its own streaming service. Sounds so, and yet I recognize it? Is it Amazon?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you got I was all ready to give you a hint that it's a marvelous streaming service and you didn't need it. It is Amazon, home to marvelous missus maseel uh oh.
Speaker 2: I thought you were going marvel and I was like, that's not okay. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh so it was a terrible hint. So that's good. I didn't give it. All right, all right, So the last one, and please play the final logo?
Speaker 2: What is that at the end? It almost sounds like like like someone fanning themselves, and I like it. I like, you know, envisioning a whole world of a story with that song. I honestly I'm gonna say peacock only because you said it might come in handy that I like pokeron, I gave it away.
Speaker 1: Yes, it is peacock. And my theory and I don't have confirmation, is that that is the rustling of the peacock's feathers.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, the more you know the more you know that.
Speaker 1: What's theirs? Well, thank you, Jessica. I would say you watch way too much streaming, but it's your job, so absolutely. And what is your favorite very short song by the way, aside from those anything bye.
Speaker 2: The beating of my heart when I talk to you.
Speaker 1: You know how to get me. Thank you? All right, So before we wrap up, as always for all you puzzlers at home, here is your extra credit puzzle. It's another one of my favorite very short songs. But it's not a streaming service, so take a lesson and see what you think. All right, let me know who recognizes that. And puzzlers, please don't forget to subscribe to the Puzzler podcast. I'll meet you here tomorrow for more puzzling puzzles that will puzzle you puzzlingly. Hi, puzzlers, Greg Pliska here with the extra credit answer from our previous show. On that show, we asked you to find the link between these five items Trout, Fox, Man, Row, and Bay and the answer to that puzzle is Michael or Mike. Those are all individuals with that first name. Hope you all got that one.
Speaker 2: See you next time.