Speaker 1: With the reconddre.
Speaker 2: I know the drunk that you've been was on your damn birthday was nothing. That was nothing.
Speaker 1: That was like, I've definitely been more. That was pretty. I was because I don't remember night me too. I remember most of the night give you were showing me pictures the video. I was like, that happened.
Speaker 2: I remember drinking.
Speaker 3: I took three shots before I left, and I took an edible and then when I got there, I was like, I don't feel nothing.
Speaker 2: But then I just love the exciting you had going. Yo. I gotta give you a flowers, man.
Speaker 3: And then like just seeing them. The strip was wrestling and then yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Recapped the bird better than anybody. I was looking at you for guidance and you send me videos. I was like, ship that happened. That was like my mind was blown. I missed half the birthday.
Speaker 3: Doing karaoke, then the techno section, so then I was like, man, this is a hinge. I took another and then we smoked a blunt. I remember we was by the bar and then it all fucking and everybody just looked like a sea of ants.
Speaker 2: And I remember you was on stage to karaoke.
Speaker 1: And that walld.
Speaker 2: You just.
Speaker 3: Right. People are just like I found a good spot to tuck into the bar and the guardrail. So there was just one girl just plasting on the guardrail and while people were just walking by like I was, just had a great view.
Speaker 2: And you were like, nigga, was done.
Speaker 1: You were tripping. Trip.
Speaker 2: I was trip. I was tripping so much. Again, I know me.
Speaker 3: I wasn't driving that night, but I just told my people, like, yo, we gotta go because because things were doing this, like when things start going like that, yeah, it's time to fucking go because.
Speaker 2: Now I can't. I can't. I don't know where I'm at.
Speaker 3: I'm paranoid and I can't walk. Nah, nigga, it's time to go. But I caught it. Yeah, I think like yeah, because I remember leaving going like sleeping, knocking the fuck out and waking up. I saw you did the birthday cake. I was like, yeah, I haven't making towards your birthday. I an't making towards you popping out the birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah you could have. You could have lied and told me I had any of that.
Speaker 2: You'd be like, yeah, that was you keep going like me is like my.
Speaker 1: All I was.
Speaker 4: I was definitely turned forty that night because I hit a walk I got to.
Speaker 1: Because I was like, I'm watching the sun rise yea three thirty. I don't do cocaine, so maybe I need a cocaine.
Speaker 4: And ah in the morning, ran around and I was just like, I'm going, I'm going.
Speaker 1: I just crawled out people trying to follow me to like after parties. There's after parties. I skipped all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could, you know, I couldn't even.
Speaker 1: Maybe I should. Maybe I should have done drugs like cocaine or something like that. Don't I don't do cocaine.
Speaker 2: I don't either too much.
Speaker 3: Get me too, It's like I don't remember. Yeah, I did cocaine one time, probably like I don't know. Years go and I did cocaine downtown and I had to go home. I walked to Penn Station from downtown.
Speaker 1: You're just walking.
Speaker 4: I'm not like all your drug stories are you just being like why did I do that?
Speaker 1: Getting home and then not do it again?
Speaker 2: Because later on it's funny. It's fun.
Speaker 3: It's fun because you're like, what the fuck was that? But yo, bro, you know me and you man, we just we just in the moment.
Speaker 2: Let's do it. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just get home. You're all up.
Speaker 3: This is big and so this is so let's see what happens. Even if the people tell you this will do that, this will explode. Yeah, well I got to see it exactly. Bro from downtown snorted some ship just in the party, chilling whatever. I gotta go home, let me go. Oh yeah that's the time. Yeah, living in Yonkers, but I have a car, so I would take Metro North. So that train was shut down at one am. I'm I'm not trying to be here till the next day, like seven.
Speaker 2: That man, I can make it if I go right now, walk the whole way I had to walk.
Speaker 1: Ye it's like.
Speaker 3: And never since now I was like, now I'm good because it just keep yeah yeah, yeah, that's yeah. Because it sparkles like sprinkles in the back of your nostril. Yea, I don't like that, just like this ain't ship. And next you know, you're like, it's it's seven in the morning.
Speaker 2: I'm still up.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and you want more.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I'm a drunk motherfucker. I'm a high motherfucker. That's it. I never really did like just add Rob maybe. Yeah, I never did ye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I never did like popper pills and all that, or syrup and sing like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, Molly, I've done.
Speaker 3: No, I never done Molly, Bro, I've done better drill and looking. Look, I guess that's color lean or whatever like. But I had bad, you know, I was my nose kept running. So I take benajo and it made me sleepy. But that's it, bro, I ain't never like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the young guys they're popa balis and crazy.
Speaker 3: Still you can still try, you, I know.
Speaker 1: You d I did all that ship.
Speaker 2: Mushrooms was the best one. I gotta do mushrooms.
Speaker 1: I mean that. It was great the first time I did it. But I can't do it anymore. It's too strong, damn how long last fucking ever? It's like ten hours and you're fucking geeked.
Speaker 2: That's too seeing things or.
Speaker 1: Like everything, you're seeing things.
Speaker 2: And you wanted to stop.
Speaker 1: The last time I did it, I wanted to stop, and I was like, I'm too old. I'm too old. It's just stopped. Mushrooms. I love.
Speaker 4: Mushrooms reduced my anxiety. I feel connected to nature, I feel connected with my friends.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I need to do mushrooms like you do it?
Speaker 3: I did, I did like microdocing that, but I want you the mushroom, mushroom, you know what I mean. Like you butt naked out nature, you just connect. I'm just like, send me up, baby, send me up. You eat that bad crunchy ship and you're like all right, I'm ready, and next you know, you're just like colored over the bear.
Speaker 2: You're in the Barnsty Bears House
Speaker 1: With Eric Andre