Speaker 1: Super Tuesday. It happened. Donald Trump got stronger.
Speaker 2: Nikki Hayley won the Swamp, So you can for the rest of your life, Nikki, just sit there and go.
Speaker 1: But I won Washington, DC. I did. The Swamp loved me, they love me, and they do love her.
Speaker 2: And now we're getting worded Nicki Haley is dropping out of this race. I'm gonna have more on that in a second. But before we get to that, there was another guy in the bout last night. His name was Joe Biden. How did Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Do around the country.
Speaker 2: There was one moment that was a total shock and last night Super Tuesday results, here's how it sounded on Fox.
Speaker 1: Listen carefully. But we just have a call now.
Speaker 3: In American Samoa, President Biden will lose to Jason Palmer, a self described entrepreneur and investor. He is going to win the American Samoa Democratic Caucus. This marks President Biden's first loss in the twenty twenty four Primariesalmer takes for delegates, President Biden takes two. We saw uncommitted with more than one hundred thousand votes in Michigan. I don't even know who Jason Palmer is. President Biden has spent an enormous amount of time in America.
Speaker 1: Is about to soar American.
Speaker 2: Let me just ask, I mean that may be the funniest part of the whole night.
Speaker 1: I don't even know who Jason Palmer is.
Speaker 2: I'm going to have more about this than just a second that deals also with more lies coming from the Biden White House. But first, let me tell you about my friends at Patriot Mobile. For ten years now, Patriot Mobile has been America's only Christian conservative wireless provider.
Speaker 1: Why would you care about that?
Speaker 2: Because Big Mobile is giving big donations right now to hardcore leftist causes organizations candidates.
Speaker 1: Those include Planned Parenthood.
Speaker 2: If you're like me and you're tired of giving money to cooperations that are literally fighting against your family values, then switch to Patriot Mobile. When I look down at my cell phone on the top left, it says Patriot and I know with every text and with every phone call, I'm standing with a company that protects my values but also gives back to what I believe in. When you switch to Patriot Mobile, you're sending a message that you support free speech, You're supporting religious freedom, you're supporting and advocating and donating to protect the sanctity of life in this country because five percent of your bill every month goes back to conservative causes that you help choose to support. We're talking about causes like protecting our Second Amendment rights, for supporting our military, our veterans, our wounded warriors, and our first responder heroes, just to name a few. Is switching easy? You better believe it. You can keep your same cell phone number you have right now, keep your same cell phone, or upgrade to a new one plus. Patriot Mobile also is going to give you free activation right now when you use the promo code Ben. All you got to do is call them nine to seven to two Patriot. That's nine seven to two Patriot, nine to seven two Patriot. Get rid of that woke foam company you have right now and switch to Patriot Mobile Patriotmobile dot com slash ferguson. That's Patriot Mobile dot com slash ferguson or nine seven to two Patriot.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 2: Does that mean that the president is vulnerable? Maybe? Is it a telling tale?
Speaker 1: A sign? Maybe? All right? Does it mean for sure that he's in trouble?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but what I do know is there was an incredible amount of enthusiasm around Donald Trump, with large number of votes being cast for him. In many states, there seems to be enthusiasm regardless of what some political rhinos say about the president. They're like, oh, well, there's some warning signs. I'll give you an example, this coming from Carl Rove on Fox. Here's what he had to say about Team Trump after a big night, big victories, SmackDown victories. For example, in Tennessee, Donald Trump got seventy five point four percent of the vote early on the night to Nicky Ali's twenty one point one percent.
Speaker 1: So what did Carl Rove say?
Speaker 3: Listen, definitely, and we're tracking the delegates as well. Let's bring in Carl Rove now, Carl Super Tuesday, You've been through a lot of them. What are your thoughts on this.
Speaker 4: One strong knight for Donald Trump. We've got the big enchiladas yet to come in the form of Texas and California. But I wouldn't be surprised if, given what he's doing in the rest of the country, he didn't take California, where if you get fifty percent plus one, you take all of the delegates. So a very good night for him, and it's all likelihood. His campaign's projection that they're going to win a majority of the delegates by either the later in the month. The nineteenth of the latest is probably accurate. Having said that the high command of Team Trump ought to be concerned about unifying the Republican Party because we see in these states a third of the vote in Virginia, forty three percent of the vote in Massachusetts going to Nicki Haley, a quarter of the vote in North Carolina. Maine has now dropped down to about a quarter of the vote, but it was thirty one percent for Nicki Haley, Vermont forty eight percent. There's still some work to be done to unify the Republican Party, and that's going to depend a lot on his tone tonight and whether or not he stops doing things like calling her bird brain and threatening that if you give money to her campaign, you're going to be permanently banned. And we'll see how he does tonight. He did well in Iowa with his victory statement unifying, humble, gracious, not so good in New Hampshire, and tonight is going to be the big night, and he's going to set an important tone for either a unified Republican Party or a divided Republican Party.
Speaker 2: Now here's the part that makes me laugh about that analysis from Carl Rove. Nicki Haley has already leaked out that Number one, she is not okay, she is not gonna endorse Donald Trump from what we've been told. We've also been told that Nicki Haley has said that she if he asked her to be the vice president of Kennet, which is absurd.
Speaker 1: He's not going to but if she did.
Speaker 2: Part two is she would not accept that nomination to be his vice presidential Kennet, which is again laughable that she even thinks that she's on any list at all. So this idea that, well, Donald Trump's got to unite the party, what about people like Nicki Haley?
Speaker 1: Are they uniting the party?
Speaker 2: Where's the challenge to the person that lost to help unite the.
Speaker 1: Party with people that voted for her.
Speaker 2: That's another question that I have The Associated Press reporting right now Nicky Haley will suspend her presidential campaign after being soundly defeated across the country on Super Tuesday. That, according to people familiar with her decision, leaving Donald Trump is the last remaining major candidate for the twenty twenty four presidential nomination. Three people the AP reports were direct knowledge who spoke on condition amdentity because they weren't authorized to speak publicly, confirmed Hailey's decision ahead of an announcement by her scheduling for Wednesday morning press conference. She did not make statements last night publicly. Hailey is not planning to endorse Trump in her announcement, according to the people with knowledge of her plans. Instead, she's expected yes, she is expected to encourage him to earn the support of the coalition of moderate Republicans and independent voters.
Speaker 1: Who supported her.
Speaker 2: Hailey, a former South Carolina governor and you an ambassador who got beat in her own state of South Carolina, was Trump's first significant rival when she jumped in the race in February of twenty twenty three. She spent the final phase of her campaign aggressively warning the GOP against embracing Trump, whom she argued was to consume by case some personal grievances, defeat Joe Biden in a general election. Again, I go back to the question referring to Carl Rove. Where is the challenge from Carl Rove for NICKI Haley to bring her.
Speaker 1: Supporters into the fray.
Speaker 2: Instead of her saying, well, Donald Trump better do this now, AP says her departure clears Trump to focus solely on his likely rematch. I love how they're even saying maybe not right, They're saying likely rematch, leaving a moment there for you to say, well, who are the Democrats actually going to run?
Speaker 1: In November?
Speaker 2: With Joe Biden, the former presidents on track to reach the necessary on two hundred and fifteen delegates to clitch the Republican nomination later this month. Hayley's defeat marks a painful, if predictable blow to those voters, donors, and Republican Party officials who opposed Trump and his fiery brand of make America grit Again politics. She was especially popular among moderates and college educated voters, constituencies that will likely play a pivotal role in the general election. I love how the AP says that there's not many college educated voters that we're supporting Trump.
Speaker 1: Are you insane? This is how much they hate us.
Speaker 2: And I'm saying, when I say us, I'm saying Trump supporters they want the world to believe, they want Americans to believe that you're a backwoods redneck, white trash, ignorant, dumb a if you support Donald Trump, you're not sophisticated, you're not educated, you're not smart. That's how they're gonna keep treating us. And I hope they keep doing it.
Speaker 1: I mean this. And the reason why I say I hope.
Speaker 2: They keep doing it is because I do believe that if they keep doing this, it's only gonna help Donald Trump win. Keep marginalizing us as vote, keep acting like we're incompetent, that we're stupid, that we're dumb, that we're ignorant, that we're not educated, and see how that works out for you on election Day. The takeaway, Big night, Huge night for Donald Trump. Nikki Haley out and now it's one on one man, de Man Biden v.
Speaker 1: Trump all over again.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump did a sit down interview for Super Tuesday. He did it actually with a studio audience, and what he said has enraged the left, who now says that Trump's rhetoric on immigration and immigrants is not only hateful, but even Hitler esque.
Speaker 1: So what did he say that got them in a tizzy?
Speaker 5: Listen Coming from Places Unknown and they're rough people in many cases, from jails, prisons, from mental institutions, insane asylums. You know in santas Alum that's silence of the lambstuff. And hannibal anybody know hannibal lector you know, we don't even have teachers of some of these languages.
Speaker 1: Who would think.
Speaker 5: That we have languages that are like from the planet Mars. Nobody, nobody knows how to you.
Speaker 1: Know, speak it.
Speaker 2: Donald Trump saying that in a long conversation, the liberals losing their minds over this, saying that Donald Trump's rhetoric on immigrants is hateful, and even Hitler asked, because of what he just said, listen, is.
Speaker 3: From Mars and immigrants from mental institutions.
Speaker 1: What is this do you think? Who is this rhetoric geared toward?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 6: I mean, this is hateful, it's hurtful. It's even Hitler esque rhetoric at times, and is geared toward a crowd that loves this stuff.
Speaker 1: And why wouldn't Trump try it again?
Speaker 6: I mean this sounds like what he said in twenty fifteen when he came down that story, and look what happened in twenty sixteen. So he was rewarded politically for this kind of rhetoric. He went on and he did rule things like family separation, and he thinks that that's a blueprint that he can win again. I think that the twenty twenty elections showed that when Democrats present a positive alternative, when they object and call out that kind of cruelty.
Speaker 1: That they win.
Speaker 6: And so if there's anything I think that's the benefit of Trump winning this primary early, it's that this is going to clarify the race and the negative partisanship that Rachel I know has written brilliantly about Democrats rallying around the reality that Trump could well become president again if he's elected, that he is the one on the ballot, that he's promising a national abortion band, that he's talking about rounding up immigrants, jailing them the same old cruelty. I think that is the best hope that Democrats have of actually rallying around Joe Biden and winning in November.
Speaker 2: Juane Castro there, let's dive into a couple of different things that said there that I think that are really really really important. Number One, it is a fact and we know this. Countries around the world are not sending their best and their brightest to come into this country illegally.
Speaker 1: We know that. We know that they have let people out of jail.
Speaker 2: We know they've let people walk from heinous crimes and tell them to leave the country. We know that there are people that are coming across the border right now that are not coming with children. They're not coming with women, they're not coming husband and wife. They're military aged men, many of them with extremely violent records. Some of them are murderers, some of them are rapists. Some of them are child molesters. Some of them are convicted child molesters who they're saying, get out of our country, go to America. Leave, and they're disappearing. Some of them are out on the equivalent of bail in this country. And then what are they do. They skip out on bail and they go to America. Now, when they say this is Donald Trump's evil rhetoric, that is Hitler esque, I laugh because I don't think that's gonna work. I think people actually see how tone death the Democratic Party is right now to what's happening in this country at the hands of illegal immigrants. By the way, I have no problem with Donald Trump rounding up illegal immigrants and arresting them and putting them in jail and sending them back to the country of origin that they came from because they broke into this country. In fact, I think that was more controversial to say in twenty sixteen, and it's less controversial to say now. And I think there's many Americans that say, you shouldn't get to stay here, right, You shouldn't get to stay here and do what you're doing in this country, and we shouldn't allow you to stay in this country if this is in fact what you're doing while you're here.
Speaker 1: Which is committing heinous crimes.
Speaker 2: So I actually belie leave that there are many Americans right now that do believe that, as Trump wins, that we should in fact round up a legal immigrants and we should send them back to where they came from because they broke into this country.
Speaker 1: I also believe.
Speaker 2: By the way that there are Democrats in border states now they're starting to see this the same way they're starting to understand that we have to change here.
Speaker 1: Let me give you another example. Fetterman.
Speaker 2: You know Fetterman, who was the liberal Democrat that was elected. He actually said this on Fox Business on Capitol Hill this week.
Speaker 1: Listen carefully, at.
Speaker 7: Least science a Democrat, you know, and am willing and eager to go stronger than the border deal that was here. It might be actually appropriate given the circumstance.
Speaker 2: Here at the border, Given the circumstance here at the border. That's Fetterman saying that about the southern border, right. I mean, that's pretty impressive that he is saying that at the southern border.
Speaker 1: You have Arizona Governor.
Speaker 2: Hobbs who vetoes a bill on border crossing, saying the bill does not secure the border. This is Katy Hobbs, the Arizona Democrat. Listen, this bill.
Speaker 8: Does not secure our border. On the contrary, it will be harmful for communities and businesses in our state and a burden for law enforcement personnel. I know there's frustration by the federal government's failure to secure our border, but this bill is not the solution.
Speaker 2: That's Katie Hobbs saying that. Katie Hobb's a Democrat. The Arizona border crossing bill that she vetoed, quote, any unlawful immigrant must be fined in prison for no for not more than six months or for not more than two years, for a subsequent offense. It's the Senate bill one two three one in Arizona.
Speaker 1: And you notice what she says there.
Speaker 2: She's criticizing the Biden administration, saying they're not doing their job. She's saying that this bill doesn't do enough. She's actually arguing that we need even tighter restrict on the border. So you've got Fetterman saying this, you have the Arizona Democratic Governor Hobbs saying this right vetoing a bill and border crossing saying the bill does not secure our border, doesn't go far enough. You've got many other Democrats now that are breaking with the Democratic Party and they're saying, we're you know, hey, we get it, we understand it right like we're seeing it. We're watching the crime, we're watching the fetanol, We're watching all this.
Speaker 1: And what is the Biden administration doing.
Speaker 2: Well, we found out what they've been doing with a new shocking report. Joe Biden, we now have been told was using secretive flights that you, as a taxpayer, we're paying millions and millions of dollars, tens of millions, probably hundreds of millions of dollars to import. Yes, I use the word import three hundred and twenty thousand plus illegal aliens into the United States of America last year alone. They didn't cross in this country legally, we went and sent a flight to go pick them up. President Joe Biden was operating these secret flights and the secretive flight program to fly hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens to the United States every year. This according to records obtained by Toddvinzman at the Center for Immigration Studies with a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit.
Speaker 1: It shows, for.
Speaker 2: A fact, the Biden's Department of Homeland Security under my Orchis directly imported three hundred and twenty thousand illegal aliens to the United States of America through the little known flight component of Biden's Customs and Border Patrol one mobile app device that they said was going to make the country safer. The Migrant Mobile app has allowed about four hundred and sixty five thousand illegal aliens to schedule appointments at the United States Mexico border for release in the United States Interior. From January of twenty twenty three to to January of twenty twenty four, the apps flight component has flown additional hundreds and hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens into forty three different American airports last year alone.
Speaker 1: The Department of Homeland.
Speaker 2: Security officials have refused to say, by the way, which airports are being used to fly illegal aliens into the United States of America, admitting that well revealing this information quote poses operational vulnerabilities because they say bad actors would attempt to exploit the program. The report says, in short, the Biden Administration's legally dubious program to fly inadmissible aliens over the border and directly to US interior airports has allegedly created law enforcement vulnerabilities too grave to release the information publicly lest the bad actors take advantage of them to inflict harm on public safety. The Ben's Men report states, Representative Jim Jordan and Representative Tom McClintock, a Republican from California, have now asked the Department of Homeland Security Secretary Myorcis to release publicly a full numerical accounting of every illegal alien release by the agency in the United States of America Interior since February of twenty twenty one, when they decided to open our borders and destroy America majorcists by the way has gone on record now and refused yes the answer to the request. The Congressional Budget Office estimates that from January of twenty twenty one through December of twenty twenty three, Biden's Department of Homeland Security welcomed more than six point two million illegal aliens to the United States of America, a foreign population that is nearly twice the annual American birth rate.
Speaker 1: I go back to what I've said before.
Speaker 2: If you want to change this country to a country that none of us will recognize, this is how you do it. You import people. You import people that are okay with socialism and communism and Marxism, that grew up under it and don't think it's really that bad. In fact, they'll think the American version is better because it pays you more. And that's exactly why Joe Biden was using these secretive flights to import three hundred and twenty thousand illegal aliens into the US. Now, to put this even into more perspective for you, I want you to understand these people we're going and picking up in a foreign country, flying them from that country into the United States of America, and while we're flying them into the United States of America. We're giving them food, water, shelter, clothing, money. They're breaking into America, and we're allowing them to break into America at a record pace. We're actually going and picking them up on what should be described is something that is a charter flight. This is like a private plane ride to America. We're basically sending a private jet for these illegal immigrants to come into the United States of America. Now, this also goes back to something else that's happened. The Telegraph had a story and I mentioned it on this show. But now I want you to understand just how weird and how creepy it is that we have a president that's doing this in the United States of America. Okay, and they're also this is the exact same plan that has been uncovered by Vladimir Putin to flood Europe with migrants.
Speaker 1: The Telegraph reported on this.
Speaker 2: It said, quote, Russia is using private militias to control and weaponize immigration into Europe. The Kremlin has influence over a number of main routes into the continent, and border police are warning that with the arrival of spring, Russia is intensifying its efforts to move mass number of migrants into Europe. It has been widely feared that Vladimir Putin is using the tactic to destabilize Europe altogether. The Telegraph has now seen intelligence documents detailing plans for Russian agents to set up a fifteen thousand man strong border police force comprising former militias in Libya to control the flow of migrants. The security sources said quote, if you can control the migrant routes into Europe, then you can can effectively control elections because you can restrict or flood a certain area with migrants in order to influence public opinion at a crucial time. It also comes as migration is set to be a key issue in.
Speaker 1: The general election all over Europe.
Speaker 2: A failure to control the number of migrants coming to the UK is already seen as a major weakness for leaders who are struggling to push through what they say is a scheme to deport illegal migrants to Rwanda to stop the flow of small boats across the channel.
Speaker 1: Now, let me just tell you what the.
Speaker 2: Telegraph said about how shocking the numbers are there. This is their reporting and I want you to compare this to the three hundred plus thousand that Joe Biden just brought in on flights from other countries in the US in twenty twenty three the fiscal year. In the year to June twenty twenty three, fifty two thousand, five hundred and thirty legal immigrants were recorded as entering the UK. That is up seventeen percent from the previous year. Most of these crossed a channel in small boats. Well, in America, Joe Biden's going big. Forget using small boats. We're using seven forty sevens to bring people into America by the hundreds of thousands. The Telegraph goes on to say this. Figures released on Thursday reveal that the number of people granted asylum in the UK hit a record high in twenty twenty three. It's official's way through thousands of applicants in an attempt to clear a huge post pandemic back log. So why is Putin doing this to change an alter Europe and change and alter the European elections? Not my words, their words from the intelligence documents. Well, Vladimir Putin we know is a bad actor. What's scary is Vladimir Putin is trying to do to Europe. But our president of the United States of America. Joe Biden is actually doing to the country that he's supposed to be the protector of as the president, as the commander in chief.
Speaker 1: Let that sink in.
Speaker 2: We know why Vladimir Putin's trying to do this to Europe, like.
Speaker 1: We understand it. We know it, right, we get it, we really do. We understand it. It's very clear.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's obvious here, It's very very obvious. Vladimir Putin says, I'm going to flood Europe. I'm gonna hurt you guys in Europe. I'm going to make sure that Europe we maybe can influence and change elections in Europe. And we understand the logic behind his job there, his role, what he's trying to do. Our president's doing this on steroids, the same thing that Putin's hoping to do, which is a plan to flood the West with illegal immigrants. Our president is doing it to us in our country. So my question is who's really running this country and who is controlling Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Who has dirt on Joe Biden.
Speaker 2: Why would any president do this to their own country this way? That's the question everyone should be asking right now. Why is our president doing this? It doesn't make any sense. Please share this podcast with your family and friends. Please make sure you rune us a five star review wherever you're listening to this podcast, so that will help us reach more people.
Speaker 1: And we will see you back here tomorrow